PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 14, 2020 11:22:52 GMT -5

BURN THE WITCH

Type: Destroy (PvP) (Unique)
Level: 3
Description: An imbalance of souls has caused an unprecedented phenomenon to occur in London. Strange dragon-like creatures have appeared and are causing havoc and destruction throughout the city. Only spiritually aware individuals can see them. The Dragons are the product of a combination between soul imbalance and a great amount of negative reiatsu centralized in the city.
  • Destroy at least 3-4 Dragons.
  • Save any pluses or other spiritually aware individuals caught in the cross-fire.
  • Stay until the phenomenon has subsided and the balance has been restored.

It had been a long and rough week. Just when she thought that she had seen everything the supernatural world had to offer, it threw another curveball at her. What she would not give to just have a regular case of Hollow dropped on her lap. Physically, she was quite healthy thanks to Naomi but mentally she was very fatigued.

Swirling in her swivel chair, Diana took a remote from the table and turned on the screen of the television in her office. There was some sort of cooking show on the telly, one of those where the chefs compete with each other. Though she was midly interested, she switched to other channel to see what they have to offer even as she grab a slice of pizza with her free hand.

It was then that the door to her office was knocked and quite rapidly at that. Such rapidness suggest urgency behind the knocking and as much as she wanted to put it off until later, she had a feeling that she would regret that. Forcing herself to pull up from her seat, Diana would make her way towards the door whose knocking had ceased as soon as she approach the door. Curious, Diana would open the door which revealed a raven hair beauty looking straight at her.

"Diana Chase? I need your help."

It wasn't often that Diana get to meet her client directly, usually it was done with Anthony as the middleman who would negotiate the price of their service and the details of their task. He was also in charge of vetting out the clients but the fact that she wasn't informed about this told her that the girl had somehow find her office on her own and track her down.

"Aye, one and only. What'cha need help with?"

The girl paused for a few seconds as if mulling over her words before she finally spoke.

"It's about dragons."

WC: 330
Tag:
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2020 11:25:45 GMT -5 by Diana

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 14, 2020 23:14:54 GMT -5

Hyakuji was supposed to explore the different parts of the world to investigate if there are some other groups of fullbringers like the one the silver-haired girl belonged to. But for some reason, he wanted to stay in London for a few more days. Strange, after the attack of zombies, he couldn't help but think there might be other spiritual activities happening in the city. Maybe he needed to observe the area for a while. This was indeed out of what was mandated to him, but still...maybe a few more days wouldn't hurt. Besides, he might still encounter other fullbringers which he could investigate on...that or he was hoping to meet Diana again. It must have not been that obvious yet, but he seemed to be taking some interest in the girl, whether because of her spiritual nature as someone different from him or some other reason, he hadn't realized yet.

He browsed through his phone, making sure that the data he gathered so far was sent directly to the Captain except for the one he decided to withhold from him. The coffee on his table was almost getting cold. He was getting deep into his thoughts again, being in the First Division, he seldomly went out of Soul Society for missions like this. He disliked getting his muscles worked up fighting, if anything, he would prefer reviewing those reports on shinigami misconduct and decide on their punishment, even better if he could rest or take a nap all day. But the past 80 days changed his outlook regarding his job. He seemed to be enjoying exploring the world, something he wasn't able to do during his past life. The young reaper noticed he was changing slowly, he was getting far from the shinigami he used to be, let alone from the person he once was. "People change", must be true after all. Whether it was influenced by their circumstances or the people they encounter along the way, who knows?

[332]

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 17, 2020 0:57:13 GMT -5

"Dragons?" Diana repeated with an incredulous tone.

Of course she knew what dragon was, anybody in this country would. Afterall their patron saint was said to fight off one himself. Yet she had never encounter one personally before and had assumed that they were made up of figments of imagination from an encounter with a strangely shaped Hollow or something.

"Yes and I'm in need of your help. There have been an incident and though the situation is now under control 4 of them escaped into this city. If we do not act now, there may be severe consequences." she spoke, her eyes levelled with her. If this is a prank, it must have been a really elaborate one.

"Fuck..." Diana cursed under her breathe. One can only imagine the damage a particular dragon can cause but four of them? They would be lucky if this city would not be turned into ash within 2 hours. She raised her hand to indicate one moment, whipping out her cellphone. There was no way Annabelle and her could handle this issue alone, she would need all the help she can get. First she would make a group call to all her teammates.

"We have Code Red. All hands on deck, office, now."

As time is of the essence, explanation can wait later. Next she tried calling Shida on his phone but it appeared that his line was busy. She immediately switch to the next Reaper on the list, Muimina Hyakuji before calling him next. Her foot tapped on the ground impatiently as she waited for him to pick the phone up.

"It's me. Dragon attack, you're in?" she asked. Hopefully Muimina understand the urgency of her tone and why she was being very brief in her request.

WC: 295
PC: 2
Tag:

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 17, 2020 7:14:12 GMT -5

He was about to sip his almost cold latte when the city was caught in a havoc caused by a large reptilian breathing fire. The flames claimed several houses and buildings in the neighborhood; people at the perimeter were running in panick, confused as to where the fire came from since they didn't see anything getting burned or lit up; cars honked as the area got congested due to the presence of the dragon at the center of the streets. It was invisible to spiritually unaware individuals though, so people were left dumbfounded at the cause of sudden traffic. A beggar in the sidewalk was shouting that there was a large dragon attacking the city, the people walking by thought he was crazy, hurrying as they evacuated the area.

Fiery eyes, jet-black, sturdy and pointy scales, sharp claws and teeth, it was just like the dragons shown in Western movies and TV shows. Perhaps, they were not really just formed by someone's creative mind. They were as real as any other animals that walked on earth for thousands of years.

Suddenly, there was a strong spiritual pressure around the vicinity. Hyakuji could feel it, it didn't come from hollows, certainly not from his race or the other race as well. He looked out the window and caught sight of the situation. It was about 500 meters away from his whereabouts, but he could still observe it clearly, apart from his eye ability, the dragon was too large to not be noticed by any spiritual beings. Just as he thought, there were far more spiritual activities in the area than anyone could imagine. It was a good decision that he stayed in London for a while. He was about to walk out of the cafe, quickly sipping his cold coffee when his phone rang. Again. He glanced at the screen as he stood up, it was Diana Chase on the register. Apparently, he already missed several calls from the silver-haired woman earlier, this time, he immediately answered the phone.

"I'm sorry, it took me quite--- Dragons? Yeah, there's one about 500 meters away, I think. I'm currently at Di Stefano Coffee. But I will still send you the exact coordinates, soon as I get to the area."

At once, he walked out of the cafe and transformed in his shinigami form, he sped up, sensing the spiritual signature of the dragon as he ran. When he arrived at the scene, he immediately sent the exact location to the fullbringer as promised.

[420]

Attachments:

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2020 9:56:40 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 19, 2020 12:06:21 GMT -5

Even without further explanation from her part, Muimina understood immediately what she meant. If only because he was quick on the uptake but in truth even through the earpiece she could hear chaos unfolding in the background. Her ears were able to pick up blaring alarm to angry honks and screaming as people attempt to fled the catastrophe brought by an invisible menace.

"Keep your eyes on the dragon, we'll be right there."

Diana didn't hang up her phone but kept it running. Even without Muimina giving her the coordinate, Edward should be able to trace his phone down with his fullbring ability. A portal soon opened next to her revealing her whole teammates ready and pumped to get going. At that Diana would nod slightly before taking out her katana as she tossed her phone towards Edward for him to trace. It appears to be unnecessary however as a gps message shows up soon after. Armed with this information, she would make a vertical and horizon slash through the fabric of space which will tear open to reveal her destination. With no hesitation, Diana would step forward right near where Muimina was.

It was like a vision from hell itself, flames surrounded them everywhere and whereever it touched, only cinder and ashes remained. The firefighter were doing their best to fight the fire but they simply cannot fathom why their water could not put out the fire. Sounds of distress could be heard all around by those who were caught in the blazing inferno.

"Merlin's beard..." Anthony started as he eyed the massive firebreathing lizard.

"Never a boring day in London."Annabelle quipped.

"There are people caught inside the fires. We need to save them." Naomi implored, her face one of concern.

"With that thing around? Fat chance it'll let us do it in peace." Edward replied.

"Then we just need to split our forces. Some of us will distract it, others take care of the victims. But first, don't you think you should introduce yourself girl? Can't say hey you all the time." Diana added.

The girl paused slightly at the sight of Muimina's direction before she composed herself and reveal what appears to be a handgun. Though the shape and material was nothing like the ones used in modern times.

"Jun Ishikawa. Call me Jun."

Diana grinned slightly before turning to Muimina's direction.

"Hey there Hyakuji. I brought backup."

Tag:
PC: 3
WC: 400

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 19, 2020 21:49:00 GMT -5

It didn't take long for Diana and her team to arrive at the scene. Just as when he was about to get ready to make an attack, the silver-haired girl together with her crew appeared out of the rift in space. Fullbringers sure were full of surprises.

He blushed slightly at the greeting of his crush.

"Hi, great to see you again... unfortunately, in a bad situation again, though."

He already knew Edward and Anna from the zombie attacks about a week ago. But it seemed she had three new companions along with them. The other woman with the orange hair and the guy with the black hair, he couldn't exactly remember if he saw them later in the castle after they defeated the mysterious man, but the other, who was in her late teens, he was sure it was the first time seeing her. He first thought she was with the team until Diana asked her to introduce herself.

"Ishikawa? Half-Japanese? Hyakuji Muimina, death god." He figured it must be different introducing themselves in the West, unlike in Japan, where they were used to introduce their family names first before their first names.

It wouldn't make sense to tag a teenage girl along if she didn't have anything to do with the situation. Either she was a new recruit, or she somehow knew how dragons appeared out of nowhere. Her spiritual signature was not the same as the fullbringers nor the quincies. Was she from another race?

"I figured, it's either you are a new recruit to the team, or you know something about this dragon. You have an idea of how to defeat this thing?"

He was being calculative, attacking the dragon without prior knowledge could just bring more trouble and damage within the vicinity. There were still people fleeing for their lives while the surroundings almost turn into hell with all the flames claiming the infrastructures around. But he shouldn't take too much time thinking too, otherwise, the area would just suffer the same fate as the first scenario. Maybe he could distract the dragon then, whatever the reply of the teenager, he would try to observe the dragon's reaction with his attack. He released his shikai, revealing a long black blade. His eyes told him the weakest part was near the heart as well as on the head, but he figured both parts were too tough to even lay a scratch on it, the scales looked thick and sturdy, as if they were made of either titanium or ivory. Regardless, Hyakuji leapt high, almost at the dragon's eye level and swung his nodachi, out of the blade came out black bolts of lightning aimed at its chest.

He would go back to where the team was, and gauge the dragon's reaction first, before preparing for another attack.

[472]
PC:3

Last Edit: Nov 19, 2020 22:00:10 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 22, 2020 6:03:12 GMT -5

Muimina appear to be enthusiastic upon meeting her again if not for the fact that a giant fire breathing lizard were hellbent on going full pyro on this city. She chuckles and immediately transformed into her battle outfit which Annabelle would mirror as well. The both of them tend to be frontliners so their outfit were moreso geared around close combat.

"Same. Maybe we should try and meet sometime less chaotic."Diana joked.

Jun's eyes seem to widen in surprise when Muimina ask about her background and told her full name and occupation. There was clear sign of wariness in her eyes but but no hostility before she rearrange how she introduce herself.

"Ishikawa Jun then. These creatures are unlike Hollows, they can still act even if their head are chopped off."

"Of course it does." Edward muttered.

"You don't have to worry about it Ed, go with Anthony and Naomi and round up the survivors. Anne, Jun, Hyakuji and I would take care of the creature here."

"Roger that." Edward replied with a tip of his hat before he lead the way.

"Godspeed." Anthony said before following Edward and Naomi followed after but not without a slight bow in their direction.

"So how do you slay it?" Annabelle ask, eager to take care of the dragon immediately.

The dragon recognizing these people as a threat suddenly expel a huge amount of flame from it's jaw to incinerate them all. Both Diana and Annabelle were about get ready to leap away from the flame but Jun simply leveled her gun towards the flame.

"Magic Number 60: Aegis!"

A blue translucent forcefield appear around them like a shield, preventing the flame from hurting them. Instead the ground around them were scorched by it.

"The dragon's weakness is it's heart. Otherwise, it'll just continue fighting."

Diana raise her eyebrow slightly at the shield appearance, the ability was similar to something a Reaper would use but it was clear that the way they channel their energy source was quite different.

"Roger that."

Tag:
WC: 340
PC: 4

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 22, 2020 7:59:34 GMT -5

Apparently, the black bolts of lightning directed to the dragon was engulfed in the flames aimed at the team below. Hyakuji glanced down for a bit and saw a protector shield coming from the teenager. Not bad, for whatever her kind was, he thought.

"The weakness is the heart, huh." he muttered under his breath, while still on the air, he went back and joined the team later immediately after the fire went out.

"I'll go in for the heart. You, ladies, distract it. But please be careful." he stared particularly at Diana at the mention of the last sentence.

The dragon's chest was too thick from the looks of it. Hyakuji wondered if his blade could get through it. Maybe his shikai could, but he would need to get closer to make sure it would hit at its maximum impact. The challenge was to tear open the rib section and to get the heart. The first was a struggle enough, he mused for a moment if he would get burned should he go straight in and retrieve the organ. What a way to become a chivalrous knight.

Hyakuji remembered what Diana told him a while ago, "Later, you owe me a date then, Ms. Chase. I'd take your offer earlier seriously," before he charged forward to the creature before them. Hyakuji couldn't explain his interest in the fullbringer. He knew there was only Ayame in his heart. There was no way she looked like his first love, although admittedly, he found her attractive as well. Maybe her personality? Yet, the silver-haired woman seemed to be tougher than his best friend. Strange, even with a lot of girls flocking around him in their division, he had never taken interest in any of them despite having the looks. He shook his head at the thoughts running through his mind. There was no time to think about such things as of the moment, they were in the middle of a dragon attack. There was no time to waste, they needed to save the city before it burned into ashes completely.

The dragon continued to shower the city in flames, Hyakuji was avoiding all its attacks, he remained in the ground careful that the creature wouldn't take notice of him. When he reached a safe distance, he activated his armor first, and then his release.

"Kara no Kyoukai." He was enveloped by black space rifts tracing through his frame, gripping the long black blade on his left hand, the tip pointing towards the concrete, he slashed through thin air in a diagonal motion, along with it, a massive black wave came out of it aiming at the chest of the dragon. He skidded a few meters away, at the impact of his attack, observant at whatever the result may be.

[467]
PC: 4
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2020 8:02:59 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 24, 2020 11:58:48 GMT -5

"Aye but first let's take care of the dragons first then we can talk about that date." Diana replied with a grin.

"Don't worry about us. We'll be fine." Annabelle assured as they both braced herself to attack with her partner.

"I'll provide range support."Jun suggested to which Diana and Annabelle would nod. Though the pair do have the capability to take on their opponent at range they weren't as precise as a range fighter. Annabelle would be the first to charge in, using the building as foothold to try and cut the creature. Yet it's scale was too thick for her blade to cut through and she could barely move out of the way as the flame scorched the rooftop of the building she was on.

Diana would conjure a hole to Hueco Mundo before firing black spears made of Hollow-like Reiryoku, her assault backed by
Jun's energy orb which smacked the creature's jaw. Though it wasn't enough to blow it's head off, it did allow some of the
spear to hit hard against part of the creature though none find purchase safe.

When Hyakuji fired his bolt of lightning, the dragon was completely engulf by the attack though it came out of it damaged,
it was still intact and beating it's wing. The dragon would have immediately rush towards Hyakuji was if not for another
black shockwave, this time fired by Annabelle from it's flank.

"It's hide too thick. Hyakuji, we're gonna need a pinpoint attack straight to it's heart."

An attack across through it's body had little effect because of how much the damage spread so they would have to direct
all the force at one single point like a hammer against the nail. Are all dragons as strong as this one or is this one
special. Regardless, they have little time to ponder over it.

"I'll try hold it down. Distract it again."

Diana nodded and make a hand signal towards Annabelle who nod in response. Once more, black spears were fired straight
upon the creature even as black shockwave slam against it's hide from the other side but the creature appear to be tough
enough to weather their blows. However, that was all the time Jun needed as she chant and aim her gun-like equipment
towards the creature.

"Magic #50, Chain!"

All around the Dragon, the space warped before chain began to form and surround the creature before pulling it tight
and prevent the dragon from attacking anyone who near it. There were slight cracks on the chain itself however as the
dragon struggle to break free of it's grasp.

Tag:
WC: 430[/div]
Last Edit: Nov 25, 2020 8:03:36 GMT -5 by Diana

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 25, 2020 9:28:22 GMT -5

Hyakuji wasn't prepared for the counter-attack of the creature as it rushed forward to him, its claws would land on him if not for the black shockwave shot by Annabelle. The dragon writhed in pain, regardless it remained unscathed.

"Thanks."

Black waves of energy here and there. They continuously showered the dragon with powerful attacks to no avail. Diana mentioned that the dragon's hide was too thick, it was something obvious to Hyakuji given his eye ability, but he was reminded nonetheless. He was quite reckless earlier to use his shikai, he should've done it with the intent of actually piercing the dragon's chest.

Jun, on the other hand, made an initiative to provide range support, holding the monstrous reptilian with some kind of spiritual chain. The dragon was bounded, moving recklessly as it tried to escape. The bind seemed to be lacking in strength though as there were already cracks while the creature continued to struggle to break away. There was no time to lose. Hyakuji realized they needed to grab this opportunity to stab the dragon through its chest, this might be their only chance to defeat it. He could only imagine the rage of the monster should it become successful in breaking out from the chains.

"I'll charge forward again. This might be our only chance. Shower it with attacks as soon as I manage to pierce my sword through it. Hopefully, my shikai would penetrate the hide."

It was a dangerous move, Hyakuji knew that. Either he would get burned by the dragon's scorching flames, or whatever chemical substance inside its body or he would get severely wounded or probably even wiped out by the attacks of his comrades, along with the dragon.

Before Diana or the other two girls could speak, he ran towards the creature, almost levitating in speed. Until he jumped in front of it at the level of its chest. With great strength, he pierced his black nodachi through its skin. For a moment, he was struggling, only the tip managed to get through. It was like stabbing a large rock. Regardless, he was determined, he continued to push through until half of the sword was able to penetrate the skin.

"Tch, Haaaa!"

The dragon tried to wiggle to get the shinigami out of its system. Thankfully, the chains were still holding it as such it could only do small movements, and Hyakuji was still clinging to his sword unharmed.

Again, he attempted to use his shikai. This time, he hoped he was close enough to target its heart. The massive black wave came out from his blade and went straight out the dragon's back. To make sure they killed the monster, he would urge Diana and Annabelle to make a follow-up attack.

"Noooow!!!"

[462]

Last Edit: Nov 25, 2020 9:38:09 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 27, 2020 8:14:49 GMT -5

The dragon was an incredibly tough opponent but the combined effort of all of the fighters allow them to finally make a puncture through it's thick scales. Hyakuji's Shikai completely burst through it's back and the dragon suddenly tensed in that. Diana assumed that meant the attack was quite effective but Hyakuji wanted to ensure the dragon went down completely by urging the pair to attack it, even while Hyakuji still cling to it. It was then the chain suddenly dissapear with a shattering sound but soon after a transparent sheen formed around them.

Reluctant she may be, Diana decided to unleashed another rain of Hollow spears onto the creature from all sides. Meanwhile,
Annabelle charged her blade as well before she leapt onto the black hole made by Hyakuji and planted her sword inside,
essentially imploding the Hollow reishi with the creature and implode it from the inside.

The dragon suddenly burst into huge chunk of gore, completely showering all within the immediate radius with it's blood and
meat. Even the flame of reishi burning earlier was violently snuffed out, leaving them with nothing but dragon innards
and silence.

"Goodness...quite reckless you all are..." Jun commented with an exhale. Just before the explosion she had conjured a transparent forcefield on all her allies, preventing them from being affected by harmful effect of the dragon blood on them. Like wearing a thin veil of suit, the blood cling onto them but fell onto the floor soon after the shroud was dispelled.

"Hell yeah! One dragon down!"Diana remarked with a slight fist pump while Annabelle exhaled slightly in relief.

WC: 270
Tag:

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 27, 2020 11:03:31 GMT -5

Hyakuji almost got blasted together with the dragon as Diana rained down spears on the creature. He pulled out his sword as soon as Annabelle charged forward to strike her blade. The huge chunks of dead dragon meat fell all over the vicinity, some parts landed on buildings essentially crushing some portions, the road cracked as the dragon's head landed on the concrete. Only the spiritually aware individuals could see it as well as the blood raining down on them. To normal people, it felt like there was an earthquake, shattering the buildings and destroying the roads within the area, and the dragon's blood was observed in the form of heavy rain.

Just in time, Jun activated some kind of a force field that prevented the creature's gory meat from harming them, let alone getting themselves dirty from the "bloody" impact. Hyakuji had slight burns probably since his hands penetrated through the dragon's body. As he thought, there were harmful chemical substances inside that allowed the dragon to breathe fire.

Diana rejoiced in their victory, while Annabelle exhaled a sigh of relief. Before they could hang out to celebrate, though, the wind blew hard enough to take down lamp posts and trees around. Some cars tumbled, and some of the buildings with slight rubbles started to crumble down. The clouds went dark, filled with flashes of lightning. And it seemed there were giants fighting in the heavens with the loud cracks of thunder.

Hyakuji's shihakusho uniform flowed aggressively. He looked up and saw another dragon hovering over the city. It was silver and large, and long... the scales didn't look too thick. It didn't have wings like the first one, but probably, its strength lies in its speed as he realized it was gone before he could blink again. It seemed that the weather was affected by its presence as the area became quite peaceful as soon as it left.

With his eye ability though, he could still follow the dragon's whereabouts briefly, and he needed to act fast so he could track it continuously.

"I'm going to follow that dragon. Catch up if you can. My phone's GPS is on, you can locate me instead if we lose each other on the way."
As soon as he gave them his instructions, he leaped high and flew, following the dragon. He was still a few kilometers away, but at least he could still see it.

The long chase dragged him to a spacious area, a cliff near the ocean. And he realized he was probably no longer in London. It would take a 2-hour ride for a normal person to get there, but he figured the fullbringers could just use whatever tricks they had earlier to catch up with him.

[460]
PC: 6

Last Edit: Nov 27, 2020 11:07:09 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Dec 1, 2020 0:41:26 GMT -5

The Fullbringers barely got the chance to celebrate their first victory when wind started blowing hard. A bit too hard,
considering United Kingdom isn't exactly known for Hurricane. The good news was the wind help put out the flame brought
by the fire dragon.

"We still have 3 dragons to take care of." Jun stated, her eyes already looking in the direction of the source of the wind. Her eyes glanced at Hyakuji for a moment, noting that he had already tracked the creature and charged ahead to follow it. Anna flicked her blade slightly across the floor, painting it with blood.

"No rest for the weary huh?"

"Indeed. Mind if you call Edward for me Anne?" she asked to which Anne nodded and immediately do so. She then pass the phone towards her as soon as as he picked up.

"What's the situation Ed?" Diana replied, looking at the grey cloud in the horizon.

"We just finished up carrying the last of the victim out of here." Edward promptly replied.

"Jun and Hyakuji just sensed another dragon, Seven Sister Cliff."

"Alright, I'll ring you when we're ready."

With that Edward hang up the phone before Diana passed the phone back to Anne.

"Don't get too reckless Hyakuji."Diana muttered as she look at the direction the Reaper vanished to. Most likely he'd be arrive there first but she would follow with her team shortly after.

Tag:
WC: 236

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Dec 1, 2020 2:27:41 GMT -5

The area would be fit for battle since it was vast enough and there wouldn't be much collateral damage if not for the tourists around. Hyakuji wanted to get them to safety using his human form, but it would be strange for him to pop out of nowhere just like that. It seemed that the fullbringers were taking their time catching up with him. It couldn't be helped, the dragon was too fast, and he found himself lucky that he was even able to run after it.

The weather changed abruptly as the dragon roared. The shriek caused the clouds to go dark, and the wind to blow stronger. The dragon continued to hover over the cliffs until it plunged itself inland trying to attack some innocent lives who were already fleeing away because of the bad weather. Hyakuji followed through, using his nodachi as a shield as he protected a father and his child from being devoured by the mouth of the ferocious beast. The man and the boy were able to run unscathed while the shinigami was continuously being pushed by the dragon, his feet shuffling as he skidded quick until he jumped up in the air and tried to stab the dragon on its head. His sword went past its mouth, the beast writhed in pain, trying to remove the foreign body on its face. The monster moved aggressively, and the already strong wind gusted harder. Loud cracks of thunder filled the atmosphere as bolts of lightning strike randomly in the area while the creature continued to rage.And the seas roared in response. Hyakuji was holding fast to his sword as he did his best to resist the shaking of the beast.

[286]
Last Edit: Dec 1, 2020 2:37:47 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Dec 4, 2020 5:37:15 GMT -5

After ensuring the safety of the civilians, the group would gather together with Diana to teleport them all. There was a
limit to her capability as she could not teleport each and every one of them individually regardless of their location, not
to mention it would cost heavily on her reishi. Fortunately Muimina was directly on the dragon's tail and thanks to her
phone she was able to guide the group immediately to the Seven Cliffs.

Unlike the town earlier, the Seven Cliffs do not have a lot of residential area. On one hand, it was a good thing as they
could surely concentrate on the dragon ahead. On the other hand, they would also have to consider the occassional tourists
or a fishing boat or two nearby. Diana first cast her glance on the water below to search for the dragon before Edward
suddenly call out.

"Over there!"

Just in time to see Hyakuji rescued a child and his father from being the dragon's snack. Unlike earlier, this dragon
was closer to an Oriental type as she recalled some of the drawings she saw during her trip to Japan. Gritting her teeth
as she saw the reaper clinging to the dragon's maw, completely at the mercy of the beast.

"On me!"

With no hesitation at all, Diana would dive once more into the fray with Annabelle in tow. Anthony and Naomi immediately
worked on rescuing the civilians but Edward held back instead with Jun, firing energy orbs which possessed properties to
make it more sluggish. It was difficult considering they had to make sure not to accidentally hurt Hyakuji in the process.

Meanwhile the pair would rush in to help Hyakuji but the beast was so ferocious it was a difficult feat to be able to approach it without being bashed out of the way. Annabelle immediately grab one of the whiskers as she try to rein it under the
control before Diana realize what she attempted to do and proceed to try and grab the other.

"Move Hyakuji!" Annabelle shouted at the top of her lungs.

Tag:
WC: 348