Bleach Hereafter RPG

Parallel Destinies

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Aug 2, 2022 9:16:44 GMT -5

She was hoping to catch the fullbringer off guard, and while he did not reciprocate, she could feel his awkwardness and the confusion at the sudden, aggressive intimacy. When she parted her lips away from him, the boy did not hesitate to take precautions, grabbing her shoulders to dominate once again. She did not feel any hostility, thus she allowed herself to be pulled by gravity, fulfilling the promise she just told him.

“Tch..” she shifted her gaze away from him. Quite far from how confident she was a few minutes ago, but it was not because Hibano was on top of her, but the mention of Rose, the fullbringer she somehow could identify with. While true, there wasn’t any opportunity for them to get to know each other well, she was a very much promising addition to the Zodiac. Her strength was something she envied from her.

“If I hadn’t fought you, I would have believed you were a lunatic,” she said with tinted cheeks, “... your style, when your reiatsu went up… it was undeniably similar to Rose’s…”

Simone sighed, the thought about Valentina missing was something she couldn’t understand herself. It was abrupt, and no one knew how and why it happened.

For a moment, she was focused on the thought, and then got distracted once she veered her eyes again towards him, and realised he was still mounted on top of her.

She immediately composed herself however, and teased, “ So, what fun can you offer me for such information? I’ve been… craving for… “ she’d wet her lips with her tongue, reaching for the other fullbringer’s cheeks eventually trailing down to his lips, “...a wild ride lately…”

Whatever his reaction towards her jest, she would push him away, and pull herself to sit down with him while she laughed at their current situation.

“Ahahahaha… I kid, I kid…”

“So, how did you absorb her? I admit I really don’t know what happened to her. The last time I saw her, she was with a blonde guy. But that’s just it. I really had not a chance to get to know her better but she seems to have a lover…”

“....Odd as it might be… you are not the fruit of their labour… are you?”

[385]

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
8 dmg received
Staggered
Stunned for 2 stacks, 2 turns [2\2]
Simone did not attack

[no actions done]

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Offense:
Shimoku 5/5

Defense:
Stunned [1/2]

RACIAL PERK
TALENTED: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.

CLASS

ASSASSIN

HONED SENSES
As a passive effect, you gain +1 extra use, per thread, of all Techniques specifically labeled a Movement Technique. For every attack you successfully evade using a Movement Technique, you gain +10 Accuracy on any attacks used during your following turn. Max of +30 per turn. Cannot use the Talented Trait to gain another use of Movement Techniques.

SHROUD
You start with the Enhanced Rapid Movement Technique. As a passive effect, for every attack you successfully evade with this technique, you gain +3 bonus damage with your attacks on your following turn. Max of +9 per turn.

NOXIOUS TRAP
As a passive effect, whenever your foe uses a Movement Technique to avoid one of your attacks, they suffer a 35% chance to be inflicted with the special Snared status effect. Snared automatically deals 1d12 Direct Damage and inflicts one stack of the Poison status effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%

SNEAK ATTACK
Once per battle, you can make a surprise attack as an at-will action. The attack automatically deals 4d12 Direct Damage and inflicts one stack of Blind + Stun status effects. No roll necessary. Class Perks are not considered "attacks" and are immune to effects of techniques such as Mirror Gate and Barrier.

TECHNIQUES AND TRAITS:

Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn. [4/4]

Vitriol: Each time you inflict a non-special status effect you give an additional stack to your target. Does not apply to status effect inflicted via Phantom Pain.

Infuse: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to inflict the Burn status.

Alacrity: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

Cleverness: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

Utsusemi: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Movement Technique [-10 rei, 1/1]
Hanki: As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. [-10 rei, 1/1]
Bakudo #32: As an at-will action choose one attack that missed you (or you avoided) and deal its lowest natural damage die value as direct damage back at the attacker. Considered a Movement Technique. You can use this with the Blur trait to send back the lowest natural damage die from a second attack that missed you (or was avoided.) This is counted as a use of Blur during your turn. [-5 rei, 4/4]
Speed Clones: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.[-5 rei, 3/4]
Bakudo #14: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.[-10 rei, 0/1, 5 turns]
Nadegiri: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d6 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.[-5 rei, 2/2]
Bakudo #22: : As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% [5 rei, 1/2]
Bakudo #27: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.[5 rei, 1/2]

ADVANCED SPELLS AND TECHNIQUES

Cushion Return: As a bonus action you have a 35% chance to inflict the Stun, Immobilize, and Stagger effects on your target. Roll each separately. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. [15 rei, 2/2]
Bakudo #40: As a bonus action remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade. [15 rei, once per target]

Takigoi: As a bonus action you have a 35% chance to inflict the Blind, Cripple, and Wound effects on your target. Roll each separately. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. [15 rei, 2/2]

Rift Gate: You immediately avoid all attacks and/or techniques that would have hit you this turn (except for critical hits) and flee the battle. You may only use this technique if fleeing the current thread. Can only be used in Battles & Deadly Events.[20 rei, 1/1]

FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE

Black Coffin: As a standard action, you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of the Wound status on your target and upon infliction your foe is dealt 5d12 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Wound status effect stacks cannot be removed or shortened any means. [25 rei, 1/1]

RELEASE TECHNIQUES:

ATTACK RELEASE TECH: ????

Single: Standard Action. + Versatile
Stage 1: Rolls 3 damage die against one to three targets. Costs 12 Reishi. Once per turn
Stage 2: Upgrades to 4 damage dice. Cost: 13 reishi. Twice per thread
Stage 3: Upgrades to 5 damage dice. Cost: 14 reishi. Twice per thread.

SLASHING:This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

FIRST RELEASE:

Ethereal: As a bonus action you become ethereal. For the duration your target rolls two d100s and takes the lesser of the rolls for accuracy against you. If it is an area attack and targets others, they only count the lesser of the two rolls for you alone. [-20 rei, 2 turns, 2/2]

Enhancement: Calculating| As a passive effect you have a +10% chance to inflict statuses with Release Attack Techs.

SECOND RELEASE:

Mitigate: As a bonus action, choose a target, any critical hits against the target are reduced down to normal hits. Also, any bonus damage is completely negated so the target only takes damage from the natural dice roll. You may target yourself.[20 rei. 3/3]

Enhancement: Instinctive| As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Basic Attacks.
Heightened| As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Non-Basic Attacks.

REIATSU: 650,000
HP: 58/75 | REISHI: 11/200 | DEF: 110| DMG DIE: d12| ACC: +50

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Aug 3, 2022 11:50:34 GMT -5

Hibano

Having experienced a taste of Hibano's power, Simone conceded - indeed, much like Niji, she could see this "Rose" inside of him, the similarities of their Reiatsu were unmistakeable. So... was this really what was happening? Was he really the son of Valentina? If two, separate sources confirm the same hypothesis, is it not likely that it is actually fact..?

Before Hibano could descent far enough to his thoughts and consider what this meant for him, Simone suddenly shook him out of his contemplation. Salivating her lips at the sight of him, confessing of her craving for him while trailing her fingers across his cheek - it got the teen Fullbringer to freeze.

"...W-what?.."

He could figure out what she was implying with that, and it shocked him. Thankfully, Simone soon flipped the switch and revealed that she was merely playing with him - which got Hibano to sigh in relief. After the girl pulled herself up and pushed him off, he plopped down in front of her and immediately clutched onto his bleeding wound. That knife she stabbed him with at the very beginning must have struck a jackpot, he was still losing blood - but she was an assassin, as far as he guessed, she must have known exactly where to strike.

Having accepted the fact that Rose was inside this teen, Simone began asking obvious questions - how did Rose end up locked inside of his body? And if she really was his mother... was her boyfriend involved as the other half of his parentage somehow? Blonde? That... he'll need to make a mental note for.

After coughing up some blood, Hibano answered:

"I... don't know," Frustrated, he let out a faint hiss. "It's... frustrating. Everyone seems to know so much more about me than I do myself... while I try to look back as hard as I can, and yet find only nothingness. I... don't even know who I am. I don't know if I really am Rose's child - even though she was as old as me a mere few days ago... or much else beyond that."

With tired eyes, exhausted from the blood loss, Hibano stared straight at Simone. When he and Niji talked about his mother - or "his mother" - she emphasized a very specific image of Val. One which... he might as well double-check.

"What... was Rose like?"

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Aug 22, 2022 8:45:01 GMT -5

“Everyone seems to know us better than we do…” the blonde pouted, that statement has totally nothing to do with Hibano… but maybe not Val, or her… “Everyone seems to know what’s best for us. That’s why they keep telling you what you do. And when you’re confused, you just obey,”

“Rose was not like that.”

She’d stop, and allow the silence to step in between them. She could hear the other fullbringer’s difficulty in breathing. But she did not budge, she knew he could still hear her.

“At least, that’s how I had known her.”

Of course, she barely knew her. But her self-confidence, her carefreeness was evident to everyone. They didn’t need to decipher what mystery surrounding Val was. Anyone knew what she wanted, even if they did not believe her. And no one really took her seriously for her silly dreams. Including her.

“You know, you might need to look more into yourself. Have you… really dug in deep? Reflected, about who you were? Maybe you don’t need answers from others…”

She’d mount on him again. This time, it’d feel as if she weren’t even touching him. She was light, and she’d kiss him again. Not with a lips full of poison as she did to her victims. But with tongue tasting like medicine, an opium that could heal Hibano of the wounds she inflicted him.

“Maybe, you have the answer yourself.”

“...within.”

She’d brush his hair. And even with the healing she gave, it would potentially make him fall asleep.

The sand would fall like dusts of silver before his eyes, the gloomy unperturbed moon up above would fade slowly, like blissful memories.

Simone only giggled.

And when he opened his eyes again, he’d be in an antique–looking apartment. It was not huge, nor small. It has only two compartments, the larger division had the living room with a dusty old couch, behind it was a small wooden table and a chair. There was also a sink which looked like it has not been used in ages, and a comfort room which looked like comfort rooms in horror movies; the other, was a bedroom with a single bed that could only fit one person. Two, and they would fight for who gets the larger space. Hibano was tucked in a white sheet, naked. Whether Simone was still there with him, he had yet to find out.

[415]

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Aug 22, 2022 15:53:54 GMT -5

Hibano

Sweet talking, soothing the heart, offering her own view on the questions which had plagued Hibano deeply. A heartfelt kiss, not a mockery like before, but one which healed his near-mortal wounds and renewed his vigor. An invitation, and a playful giggle.

Hibano woke up far away from the desolate wastes of Hueco Mundo - the first thing his eyes were greeted with was a ceiling, of an apartment seemingly fashioned after the Roman classics - knowing what he last remembered, this was certainly an unexpected change. Still unsure what happened, the Fullbringer pulled himself onto his elbows, now greeted with the expanse of the apartment. A bedroom for a single person, a living room, completely unfamiliar to him...

He then saw his own bare skin beneath the white sheet, and, briefly, the woman lying next to him, just as naked as he was. Shame and regret immediately washed over the teen.

"Oh, god..."

Shaken, Hibano collapsed back to the soft mattress, eyes staring at the ceiling. How did he manage to get himself into this situation? Niji, left alone with an another Zodiac, has probably gotten herself killed at this point, and yet here he was, doing... this. What's he going to do now? This hardly got him much closer to finding out more about how his mother got stored inside of his body, or how he would be able to pull her out of there, anyway...

Yet, he felt rather... warm. Not just because of the embrace with Simone, but also because something... warm was taking place inside of his body. As if there was a light bulb glowing inside of his lungs, faintly searing him from within.

"...Huh?"

Was his chest... glowing?

To the teen Fullbringer's ignorance, the soul he had still been deeply fused with ever since the bout with Simone was reacting to a powerful Reiatsu technique currently being cast. That Reiatsu was its own - and through this common identity, it managed to shield itself from the incoming effect. Shielding itself, it inadvertedly pulled in the teen to its immunity as well.

In a snap, Hibano witnessed two hours of history being suddenly rolled over in front of him.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2022 16:57:40 GMT -5 by Hibano