Clash of Blades

Player

You fool! You fell right for my trap!

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 11, 2022 3:35:29 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

Irisa Ishiwara, rank and file member of the First Division, stood atop the roof of a large office building in the heart of Tokyo, glancing across the panoramic view of the city, illuminated by the evening sun. The city was peaceful, and the scars which had been once left by the world-shattering battle that took place beneath its surface have been mostly healed. The civilians experienced powerful tremors alongside the cracks in the sky, giving the impression of a powerful earthquake - mortal agencies, however, worked fast to rebuild the homes and offices which were damaged in the aftermath.

Briefly, Irisa checked her Denreishinki. Sometimes, the Gotei 13 would entrust her with missions truly critical to the future of Soul Society, but ones which no Captain or Vice-Captain could go on, for one reason or another. In that way, she was almost like a secret weapon of sorts - unassuming, a mere teacher and an ordinary member of her Division, whom anyone spying on Soul Society would not be interested in tracking.

The kid she was tasked to find looked unassuming, no different from a hundred million other teens scattered across the surface of the planet. Finding him will require some... advanced sorcery.

Irisa turned her device off and stashed it away. Immersing herself in her thoughts, she remained atop the office building, emanating a faint, yet detectable Reiatsu in her surroundings.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 11, 2022 16:00:10 GMT -5

There was a faint *tap tap* as his shoes hit the top of the office building.  Flying, was fun, it really was, but it came secondary when it came to meeting his teacher...although that word perhaps invoked a certain familiarity that wasn't quite true. Regardless his fun had been cut off when he detected her, the feeling of her riatsu familiar but...muted.  He wondered, as he got closer and noticed her looking out over the city, it was intentional.  Did she release her power to attract others or was it a result of a weight upon her shoulders, a mission from soul society, the chance of death...or some other melancholy? In the end it didn't matter, in the end only she would know the reason and the solution.

He continued to walk on roof, moving to the ledge as he took a step up, keeping her in his periphery, eyes gazing out to see the same city from a different position.  A low whistle was released from his mouth as he leaned over the edge.  "Humans...their progress never ceases to amaze, does it?" there was a gust of wind as his attempt at redirection was interrupted by a plane somewhere far over head.  "They're crazy"

He sighed, looking over at her.  "Good evening Irisa, how have you been?"

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 12, 2022 12:03:08 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

By making herself known to the surrounding area, Irisa had anticipated a Hollow, or maybe, if she was very lucky, a lead towards the person she was searching for, and though she was indeed visited by someone, and very quickly, it was neither of those cases. The Arrancar signature was faintly familiar, it was the same youth whom she taught the basic principles behind assuming a material form some time ago.

Irisa remained silent, looking down towards the streets, while Nezuel approached her and spoke about the progress of humankind. That was not in question, and Irisa herself mused about much of the same when they first met. It was even intimidating, how quickly humanity has been progressing in the past few centuries - when will they reach the point where their technological level makes them impossible to stop? Have they already passed that mark?

Those all were questions for later.

"Good to see you, Nezuel," Irisa muttered, turning towards the Arrancar. Though she dressed in the same Shinigami uniform as the last time they met, the difference was that a large nodachi was now hanging from behind her back. "I am doing the same as always, thanks."

After considering a few possible options on why the Arrancar might be here, and whether this means danger for her, the woman continued:

"Have you come here to ask for more training?"

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 12, 2022 14:12:47 GMT -5

The women's answer was not one, which was slightly annoying but he could understand not providing ones emotional state to someone who was a stranger.  His eyes looked over her uniform, mostly focusing on the sword that was hanging on her back  That was new...and only seemed to confirm his suspicions.  Was she here to draw out hollows...and was it simple misfortune that he had been the one drawn here?  Regardless, more was going on here than he saw, that she let on, and that he was willing to ask about.

He shook his head in response to the shinigami's question.  "I'm here because you're leaking Riatsu...although I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to learn again" He'd turn back towards the city, moving his feet out in front of him to dangle off the building as his ass hit the roof.  "But if you prefer just to sit and talk I would be fine with that too...unless you have something you need to do, I can leave or perhaps help?"

Honestly, he wasn't sure why he offered such a thing.  Perhaps a part of him secretly hoped that helping her without an offered reward would endear her to him and he would end up with another reward.  He didn't think he was that shrewd but the possibility still exited whether it was his desired result or not.  Then again, perhaps he simply wanted another kiss as a reward but that was far too crass of an idea.

Still...just what was she thinking

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 13, 2022 14:08:34 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

Nezuel offered several ideas for why he was here - he would not pass up for more training, he could offer her help if she was busy with anything, or simply go away if he was a bother. In either case, he was interested in getting an another shot to spend some time with her - perhaps the little kiss they had last time was still clouding his thoughts.

"The reason why I made my Reiatsu known was because I was hoping that a particular someone would find me and make my search quick," Irisa explained. "But no, I am not going to ask you for help with this job."

An Arrancar should not even know about it, much less be involved in this chase - it was too late for her to back down and hide her mission in a way that doesn't rouse even more suspicion. Worst comes to worst, she should be able to deal with Nezuel.

Irisa decided to move on from that thought, suddenly speaking up to take the conversation elsewhere.

"So you did not have any idea how to give yourself a material form when we first met... but what of your spellcasting in general? I'm not familiar with how capable Arrancars are in that department. Anything to show off?"

Initiative roll - Vw_YBfEf1d1001d100

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 13, 2022 16:47:53 GMT -5

Nezuel had the distinct impression that he had somehow annoyed the shinigami by offering her his help.  Perhaps she was simply offended at being thought to need the help or that the mission wasn't something that she should share.  Perhaps it was simple paranoia on his part, the two kind of went hand in hand when shinigami spoke to hollows...as rare as that was.

He would nod at her words.  "I have discovered several things about myself and kido...some more surprising than others" it was odd really, how quickly he could pick such things up.  Perhaps he was simply remembering such kido that had been used on him...or perhaps something was inherently wrong with him.  Perhaps he was more shinigami than hollow, something going wrong in the process that sealed away his hollow self.  Here he was speaking to a shinigami again instead of eating her, how many in Hueco Mundo would make fun of him for that...or for the simple fact that he couldn't release his Hollow self that was trapped, sealed.

"I have no desire to hurt you...but if you wish to see my abilities, how about a spar?" he smiled at the woman, moving back from her slowly, keeping his eyes on her, her sword.  "I can show off, but why don't we make it interesting and wager something?"

Initiative roll - wb8mh0kM1-100
1-100

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 14, 2022 5:48:27 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

(Master Spark!)

Nezuel took the opportunity - offered to show off his abilities, the Arrancar offered Irisa a spar - not only that, however, but he requested a wager to be placed on the duel. Clearly, he was confident enough in his abilities that he was hoping to get something from this clash of blades. Irisa was not intimidated by Nezuel - she took the offer with a light smile, and took her nodachi off her back in response, holding it in her hand.

"What do you think, Sigil? Should we take this challenge?" she communed with her Zanpakuto, then her smile widened. "Are you sure? Well, then I'm going to hold you responsible if something wrong happens..."

With one swift motion, Irisa pulled her weapon out of its sheath and slammed it down to the ground, activating a non-verbal spell which surrounded her with an energy shield, crackling and emitting faint zaps across the air.

"Alright, Nezuel, let's go," she answered the Arrancar. "Are we supposed to make our wagers now, or would you rather it be a secret until one of us wins?"

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Nothing.

Passive: Prepared (Strategist) - Gain an additional use of Keikatsu and Sekisho.

Bonus Action: Bakudo #44: Sekisho (You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.), -10 Reishi

Standard Action: No action.

Standard Action: No action.

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist
Observant: Three times per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn any Non-Basic Technique or Spell (Including Racial Techs / Excluding Release Techs) used by a combatant on their turn, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.
Prepared: You start with the Enhanced Kare Basic Kido Spell and may spend 5 additional reishi to target up to three opponents with it. Also, at the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 2 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

TRAITS
Alacrity (Shinigami): As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic
Kare: The probability to apply any status effect increases to 65%.

Standard
Puppet Theater: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. -10 Reishi (0/1)
Bakudo #7: Keikatsu: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. -5 Reishi (0/2)
Bakudo #44: Sekisho: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. -10 Reishi (0/2)

Advanced

Forbidden

RELEASE
First Release
- +5 Focus
- +1 to damage by Poison, Burn and Wound
- Defensive: Husk - As a bonus action you negate half the damage taken from all attacks, even critical hits, for 4 turns. -20 Reishi (0/1)
- Offensive: Bewitching - Single/Delay/Poison, -20 Reishi

REIATSU: 85,000
HP: 100/100 | ARMOR: 30 | REISHI: 90/100 | DEF: 85 (75) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +25

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 14, 2022 17:02:30 GMT -5

The arrancar smiled as the shinigami readied herself for their contest.  She was stronger than he was, he could feel that from the way her riatsu was more than his own but...also he was unfamiliar with his new body and what it could do...he didn't really think that he could win this contest of theirs but he didn't think...or rather hoped that Irisa wouldn't demand something too taxing from him.  As she took out her zanpaktou a quick expression of worry flew across his features.  He had put the idea of a spar out there but still didn't reach for his own weapon.  His eyes narrowed as she put a sheild around herself, the energy some kind of Kido perhaps?  His attention was drawn back to the blade at his side, his riatsu flaring and sending an oppressing wave of voices and whispers.

"That would depend on your favorite type of book.  If you want the thrill of knowing something is going to happen...or the mystery of trying to figure things out.  I don't mind either way."

He reigned them in, focusing the power into his own body as he suddenly moved forwards towards the shinigami, his hand coming up to point at her as he approached.  "HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI" Lightning shot from his finger towards her and her sheild...yet that wasn't the end of it.  The barrier seemed rather strong and he wasn't sure if his attack would penetrate it much less hit it. So, as a follow up, he brought both of his hands up as he tried to hit her..or the barrier, whichever was available.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Byakurai and two strikes

-16 reishi
+3 Reishi at end of turn

At-Will: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -6 reishi cost
You fire a bolt of white lightning from the fingertip.
Type: Basic Attack
Action: Standard Action
Damage: Roll 2 damage dice.
Effects: None
Cost: 10 Reishi
Enhanced: 3 times per battle, you may use Byakurai as an At-Will Action.

Bonus Action: FOCUS ENERGY -10 reishi cost
You infuse extra reishi into an attack, boosting its potency right before you strike.
Type: Utility
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: None
Enhanced: If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +1 additional bonus damage per attack on that turn.

Standard Action: Strike - Roll 1 damage dice | -0 reishi cost
Acc - DUVugXlL1-100+25
Dmg - 1-7

Acc - 1-100+25
Dmg - 1-7

At-Will Action: BYAKURAI - Roll 2 damage dice | -6 reishi cost
Acc - 1-100+25
Dmg - 1-7 1-7

ACTIVE EFFECTS FOCUS ENERGY

CLASS Caster

ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.

POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.

TRAITS INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE n/a
[/spoiler] [/div]

REIATSU: 28,000
HP: 65/65 | REISHI: 147/160 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d7 | ACC: +10 (25)
[/div][/spoiler]
[/div]1-100·1-7·1-100·1-7·1-100·1-7·1-7
Last Edit: Jul 15, 2022 7:19:40 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 15, 2022 5:32:16 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

(Master Spark!)

Irisa instinctively raised her Zanpakuto against Nezuel's Byakurai, although she knew that she was not in any real danger - her trust in her energy shield was well founded, the crackling lightning bolts from the Arrancar's fingers struck the shield and failed to punch through. The momentum of the spell pushed her back a few steps, but did not even touch her.

Irisa suddenly lowered her shield and swung her Zanpakuto forth, parrying Nezuel's follow-up strikes, first one, then the other. Already, her teaching instincts were going to action. "A good beginner's start..."

After the parries, she made a step back. "Well, I already know what I would ask of you if I win, and I am starting to suspect what your desires may be, too - so, I'd rather keep them both secret for now. Let's not let them intrude in our decision making." Who knows how Nezuel might react if he heard of her plans before he had no choice but to accept them?

While her shield was still down, Irisa suddenly stepped forward for a counter-offensive - she turned her Zanpakuto around, now pointing the blunt grip at the Arrancar, and thrusted it towards his chest, for a fast flurry of blunt blows.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Edge III would be active, but Irisa chooses to not activate it!
Nezuel's Strike - vs 85 def - miss!
Nezuel's Strike - vs 85 def - hits for 8 dmg!

All damage taken by Armor!

Bonus Action: No action.

Standard Action: Blunt Strike (Strike), -0 Reishi

Accuracy - lGIUX_vO1d100+25
Damage - 1d9

Accuracy - 1d100+25
Damage - 1d9

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist
Observant: Three times per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn any Non-Basic Technique or Spell (Including Racial Techs / Excluding Release Techs) used by a combatant on their turn, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.
Prepared: You start with the Enhanced Kare Basic Kido Spell and may spend 5 additional reishi to target up to three opponents with it. Also, at the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 2 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

TRAITS
Alacrity (Shinigami): As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Standard
Puppet Theater: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. -10 Reishi (0/1)
Bakudo #7: Keikatsu: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. -5 Reishi (0/2)
Bakudo #44: Sekisho: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. -10 Reishi (1/2)

Advanced

Forbidden

RELEASE
First Release
- +5 Focus
- Defensive: Husk - As a bonus action you negate half the damage taken from all attacks, even critical hits, for 4 turns. -20 Reishi (0/1)

HP: 100/100 | ARMOR: 22 | REISHI: 90/100 | DEF: 85 (75) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +25

1d100+25·1d9·1d100+25·1d9

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 15, 2022 7:34:49 GMT -5

His blows didn't manage to land, a fact that he was rather alright with considering he wasn't much of a melee fighting when swords weren't involved...yet he still didn't want to stoop that low to draw his sword. His Kido, on the other hand, worked about as well as he had hoped, hitting the barrier she had raised and sending her back a little. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the barrier, sensing it energies being diminished but not nearly enough to the point that it might break.

"Oh?" he would ask, standing up a little as Irisa spoke, "You think you have me fgured out?" he would smile as she moved towards him, taking her zanpaktou and turning it to attack him with the blunt end. He could try to dodge the attack, certainly, but he needed that barrier down if he was going to win this contest between them. "BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON " he'd say, hand moving between the two on her first strike, causing it to crack the mirror and send shards of the kido into her barrier, hopefully damaging it. Unfortunately her other attack managed to connect with him..but even as it did so he smiled, his riatsu and the voices within it flaring as it drew upon the energy within her, draining her reishi a not so significant amount.

With that done he dropped down, aiming two kicks at her sheild before he kicked off the crumbling Kido mirror, landing a little ways away from her. "Tell me, what do you think I'd want from you?"

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Reflect 8 direct damage to Irisa
Reishi drain 18 from Rebuke and Reiryoku absorption
spent 5 reishi, regen 3 at end of turn.
Irisa's Strike - vs 60 def - Hit - 8dmg - 3 (INDOMITABLE) = 5dmg
Irisa's Strike - vs 60 def - miss

At-Will: REBUKE - 8 reishi drain
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION - 10 reishi drain

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE) - Reflect lowest natural damage dice | -5 reishi cost

Acc - R|qBFb1t1d100+10
Dmg - 1d7

Acc - 1d100+10
Dmg - 1d7

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 60/65 | REISHI: 145/160 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d7 | ACC: +10
1-100+10·1-7·1-100+10·1-7
Last Edit: Jul 16, 2022 12:50:45 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 16, 2022 2:25:13 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

(Master Spark!)

Irisa's counterattack did not go well - Nezuel activated the Mirror Gate spell in response, redirecting the momentum of her attacks back at them and peltering her energy shield with sharp shards, several of them embedding themselves into the technique for a few seconds before finally falling off. Once the Shinigami drew her weapon back, she registered that she spent much more energy than she anticipated, too.

An energy drain technique. One which works passively, rather than as a spell he activated to counter my attacks. Irisa had experienced such techniques before, they had always annoyed her - so, after experiencing it from Nezuel the first time, she already knew how she was going to give the Arrancar a taste of his own medicine.

"What do I think you want from me..?" Irisa repeated Nezuel's question. "Well, you appeared quite enthused about the kiss we had last time... so my guess would have been that you are going to ask me for seconds."

Right as she finished her sentence, two tentacles burst out of the ground behind Nezuel - they were dripping with poison and struck like whips, seeking to infect the Arrancar and weaken him. Irisa herself lunged forth, making two more blunt thrusts with her Zanpakuto.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Nezuel's Strike - vs 85 def - hits for 5 dmg!
Receive 8 direct damage! 18 Reiatsu drained!

At-Will: Observant - Learn Reiryoku Absorption from Nezuel.

Bonus Action: None

Standard Action: Poisonous Tendrils (Enhanced Kare), -5 Reishi

Need to roll 65 or less to inflict Poison on Nezuel - 5S2S8OtU1d100

Accuracy - 1d100
Damage - 1d9

Accuracy - 1d100+25
Damage - 1d9

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Learned Techniques:
Reiryoku Absorption - As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP. (0/3)

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Standard
Bakudo #44: Sekisho: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. -10 Reishi (1/2)

Advanced

Forbidden

RELEASE
First Release
- +5 Focus

HP: 100/100 | ARMOR: 9 | REISHI: 68/100 | DEF: 85 (75) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +25

1d100·1d100·1d9·1d100+25·1d9
Last Edit: Jul 16, 2022 11:53:01 GMT -5 by Hequita

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 16, 2022 15:09:24 GMT -5

Nezuel's riatsu flared as he drained Irisa's Reishi from her spiritual body. The voices that had started to invade his riatsu quiet, stopping their noises at he fought. All in all he felt more like a shinigami now than an arrancar. When one fought hollows, masters of eating energy, one should always be aware of their store of energy available.  Nez laughed as Irisa talked back to him, confirming one of his desires, certainly for meeting with the shinigami woman and sparring her.  Still, a kiss seemed too small for what the two of them had to go through in this little spar.  "Well, you can hardly blame me," he'd say as two tentacles burst from the ground, her spell he supposed?  Instead of retreating to the side, of retreating backwards he moved the only way her could, forwards.  He sent reishi into his limbs as he quickly moved towards the shinigami, one of the tentacles hitting his arm as he skirted around her barrier.  "You are rather interesting...and I do remember that kiss fondly."  As he moved, he sent two hits against her barrier, hoping this time to send enough force through to break through it.

"Yet I wonder if all of this was for a kiss..." he would move back, exiting out of the range of her follow up attacks.  "Is that why you don't seem to be trying too hard?" he gave her a wink before lifting up a finger at her.  He knew, or atleast suspected, that she was holding back, simply to give him a chance to show off what he learned....still something in his mind gave the arrancar hope that there was another reason why she might let him win.  It was a vain hope and there was no way he was going to win unless he drained her reishi or overwhelmed her...still, he could hope.

He had several things he could ask for if he won...and while a kiss had crossed his mind once or twice, he wasn't so crude as to ask for it.  Yes, she had him kiss her before as payment but that could have been manipulation...a way to implant that idea in his brain, make him think of her differently just like he was doing now.  He could ask her what it had meant...or why she had done it.  But in the end the last idea he had should he win had some merit as well.

As he held up the finger dark red energy began to form along the time of his finger and lowered his voice as he started to chant, hoping the ball of energy would obscure him.  "HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI" he'd say as the small, unstable, cero he had formed was blasted apart by the line of lightning that speared towards Irisa.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
-16 reishi + 3 regen = 13 spent
Irisa's Strike - vs 60 def - miss
Irisa's Enhanced Kare - hit.  2 stacks of poision -5hp

At-Will: (Enhanced) HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI -6 reishi
Acc - yVyPOrJ01d100+25
Dmg - 2d7
Bonus Action: FOCUS ENERGY -10 reishi

Acc - 1d100+25
Dmg - 1d7

Acc - 1d100+25
Dmg - 1d7

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 55/65 | REISHI: 132/160 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d7 | ACC: +10

1d100+25·2d7·1d100+25·1d7·1d100+25·1d7
Last Edit: Jul 16, 2022 15:15:58 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 17, 2022 13:47:14 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

(Master Spark!)

Nezuel, in essence, confirmed Irisa's assumption - indeed, he enjoyed the kiss, and was hoping for something more from her. Perhaps he desired another kiss, or maybe he was hoping for something more intimate - but, either way, the Shinigami had read his intentions well.

The first of his blows struck the edge of the shield, but before an another could strike Irisa's shield, she suddenly stepped forth and thrust her Zanpakuto to parry Nezuel's attack. A powerful clang resonated across the air, but Irisa and her shield were left unscathed. The battle settled down a little once more - this time, the Arrancar was interested why she was not going all out in spite of knowing his intentions. Does she desire to lose, and so kiss Nezuel again?

Irisa giggled, and answered with a playful tone:

"Silly little Nez, head always in the clouds... You're a student, and why should a teacher go all out against her student? It would be unbecoming of me to kick you to the curb in a way that you learn nothing in the aftermath."

Irisa casually leapt upwards, avoiding the Byakurai spell, which struck the rooftop below her feet. She landed atop a nearby antenna, and stood on its tip, light as a feather. Twirling her finger a few times, she gathered a circle of Reishi in front of her fingertips and cast another nonverbal spell - a barrage of glass-like shards, sharp as a blade, each one seeking to slash Nezuel and open new wounds on his body. Right after, she launched herself off the antenna to send a heavy bonk towards the Arrancar's head with her Zanpakuto.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Nezuel's Strike - vs 85 def - hits for 2 dmg!
Nezuel's Byakurai - vs 85 def - miss!

Bonus Action: None

Standard Action: Slashing Shards (Enhanced Kare), -5 Reishi

Need to roll 65 or less to inflict Wound on Nezuel - DRC8d6Ck1d100

Accuracy - 1d100+25 (i forgot again)
Damage - 1d9

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Learned Techniques:
Reiryoku Absorption - As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP. (0/3)

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Standard

Advanced

Forbidden

RELEASE
First Release
- +5 Focus

HP: 100/100 | ARMOR: 7 | REISHI: 63/100 | DEF: 85 (75) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +25

1d100·1d100·1d9
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2022 13:47:39 GMT -5 by Hequita

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 17, 2022 21:07:41 GMT -5

Damn he would think, somewhat secretly hoping to learn a little more information about the shinigami woman. Yet she had brought up a rather excellent point...and one that he hadn't really considered before. Would she even be interested in pursuing a student of hers? There was a certain degree of power put between two people when one taught the other and while Nezuel didn't have a problem with it he had to admit it possible that the basis of such a relationship, should it grow into something, would be flawed. None of this really mattered, of course, because as soon as the shinigami giggled his mind turned into mush a little.

Even the words that she had said, calling him little, could be forgiven in that moment. He was still watching her at that moment as he kido spell finished, the shards of magic connecting with his body. He only had enough time to make an X with his arms and defend himself from the terrible effects that were no doubt apart from it, his heirro saving him again. His clothes were starting to get beaten and cut, he noticed, perhaps better to try and finish this sooner rather than later...he just needed that damn barrier down.

As she came down with her zanpaktou he stood there, letting it hit him in the head. Blood flowed from the wound a little as he moved his hand up, catching the woman's wrist. "I like you, I really do" he'd say, moving towards her a little. "And I assure you that I have learned a lot about fighting in this new body from this spar...but please, show me what you have, I want to know the heights I need to reach to be your equal Irisa."

And with that he let go of the blade, not caring to wipe the blood from his head as he waited for her next move. "Oh, and that giggle was a beautiful sound" he'd wink again at her.

COMBAT TRACKER

3 reishi regen
Irisa's Strike - vs 60 def - hit, 5-3 (Resilience) = 2 dmg
Irisa's Enhanced Kare - miss
Poision -5 hp

At-Will: n/a

Bonus Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 48/65 | REISHI: 138/160 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d7 | ACC: +10
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2022 21:08:13 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Jul 18, 2022 12:56:31 GMT -5

Irisa Ishiwara

Tags:

(Master Spark!)

In what Irisa could only assume was acting against better judgment, Nezuel challenged her to stop holding back and give him a full taste of her power. He was getting really fired up, now, determined to surpass the Shinigami no matter what she was about to display to him - Irisa narrowed her eyes, slightly, considering her options in face of such confidence.

Nezuel even complimented her, in a very straightforward manner. He clearly was enamoured.

"Dear, oh dear..."

Irisa raised her index and middle finger to about neck height, both of them crackling with building up energy. The pressure of her Reiatsu was steadily growing. "I am certain, you do not want to experience that... I'll hold back a bit less. See if you can keep on fighting as confidently with this."

The shards which Nezuel had blocked a few seconds ago returned, regenerating from ambient Reishi and surrounding the Arrancar from every direction, before suddenly firing down upon him. Irisa raised her fingers to the air, speaking:

"Hadō #4. Byakurai."

Twin bolts of lightning unleashed itself from her fingertips, streaking across the sky before slamming down towards Nezuel.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Edge III activated - +15 def, +4 damage, +4 DR, +15 accuracy!
No damage!

Bonus Action: Invigorate, +25 Reishi

Standard Action: Slashing Shards (Enhanced Kare), -5 Reishi

Need to roll 65 or less to inflict Wound on Nezuel - SiN|tmdC1d100

Standard Action: Byakurai, -10 Reishi
Affected by: Edge III (+15 acc/+4 dmg)

Accuracy - 1d100+40
Damage - 2d9+4

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Invigorate: 25/100 recovered

Learned Techniques:

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Standard

Advanced

Forbidden

RELEASE
First Release
- +5 Focus

HP: 100/100 | ARMOR: 7 | REISHI: 73/100 | DEF: 100 (75) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +25

1d100·1d100+40·2d9+4