Bleach Hereafter RPG

Valley of the Hollows

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 17, 2022 21:24:06 GMT -5

Nez would blink at the man words, long seconds going by as he tried to process what he had just heard.  It was likely that Takano had thought him broken or restrained by some spell for how long it took for him to blink a second time...and then he started to laugh.  The high-pitched sound went on for a little bit before he took a finger to his eyelids, wiping away the water that had started to accumulate there.  "If I still believe in a God above, I would say that He had a sense of humor." Nez would finally get out between gasps of breaths and more laughing.  "Gaia?" he says before he would start to describe the fullbringer woman he had met in the parking lot a little while ago.  "We've met you see...and perhaps I could ask for her help in courting another, I already know trying to flirt with her doesn't work as I hoped." he'd give the shinigami a small knowing wink.

The woman was powerful, perhaps he could give Takano a small heart attack by making such a joke.

"Then I will consider the condition met if you can help convince her to help as well as yourself," he would say with a small nod and a smile."If you think its best that she help you in the task, then I can trust your judgment in this matter." The smile would widen almost too much as he continued.  "You've offered your services far above and beyond what I've asked...it shows that you organization must be a good one and definitely is a favor for me to join."
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2022 21:24:18 GMT -5 by nezuel

PLAYER

Shinigami - 12th Division

Don't kill me please.

Takano Hirai Avatar

Takano Hirai

Post by Takano Hirai on Jul 18, 2022 14:35:46 GMT -5

Takano took a slight step back as Nezuel broke out into a high pitched laughter. The Arrancar's shrill jubilance was quite unsettling to behold. He'd have to remind himself not to tell jokes around the guy. Nezuel revealed that he not only knew Gaia, but had attempted to flirt with her as well. He wasn't sure she was even single, though come to think of it, he knew practically nothing about the woman. She remained quite secretive despite granting him such a great asset. Perhaps it was time he tried to rectify that, though his social skills were amateur at best. Takano gave an awkward chuckle to the thought.

"Gaia doesn't strike me as the flirtatious type." He said as Nezuel's laughter died down. "Though it was bold of you to try, given she could probably obliterate you with a snap. You weren't trying to flirt with that Gillian, were you?" Takano stated with a hint of sarcasm.

The Arrancar seemed quite pleased, all things considered. Though he seemed to misinterpret Takano's research group as something greater. It was by no means an organization. More of a ragtag group of misfits. Extremely powerful misfits, but misfits nonetheless.

"Well… I suppose we should be off then." Takano said, putting the remainder of his cigarette out before taking out his phone. "We'll know pretty soon if we're teleporting or walking. If we have to walk, please try to avoid fighting anymore Hollows. I'm a scientist, not a warrior."

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 18, 2022 18:00:31 GMT -5

"Oh, you don't know?" Nez would ask as he looked at the barley there corpse of the Gillian.  He took a deadpan expression. "Thats actually how we reproduce" he was, of course, joking...they reproduced by cannibalism and he hadn't taken a bite out of that thing, only a lick or two.  "And yes..she certainly seemed rather powerful but she was giving off a small amount of riatsu at the time to draw in flies to pass the time.  Besides thinking, she wasn't all the strong...even when I found out she could destroy me with a thought, it wouldn't have mattered if she'd made up her mind.  I might as well die with a flirt on my lips than dying without saying my mind." he shrugged before looking at the man, raising an eyebrow..  "Just to be clear, I was joking about the Gillian."

Perhaps he'd gone a little far, the man had looked a little nervous.

"I could take us there, if you prefer" he would say when the shinigami mentioned leaving.  "You would just need to tell me where to go, my sonido is adequate and I could carry you." he put his finger to the air and ripped open a black opening.  "Alternatively we could take a garganta."

PLAYER

Shinigami - 12th Division

Don't kill me please.

Takano Hirai Avatar

Takano Hirai

Post by Takano Hirai on Jul 19, 2022 17:35:35 GMT -5

Takano cocked an eyebrow at the Arrancar. If he was attempting to catch Takano off guard with the reproduction comment, it was in vain. Nezuel seemed to forget that Takano was an expert on Hollows. He likely knew more about their life cycle than most Arrancar in general did. The boldness that Nezuel was beginning to exude was getting a bit worrying as well. At first he thought he sought a normal Shinigami who caught his eye. Now that he revealed his fearlessness in the face of overwhelming power…

"If I'm trying to help you seduce a Captain or something, I think I'm going to have to rethink our deal." Takano muttered whilst typing away on his phone. Gaia replied back with a question about their 'Coordinates'. After some clarification on what exactly those were, he'd send them over.

"You shouldn't need to do anything" Takano assured Nezuel. "Aside from my preferences for not being carried, Gaia seems more than-"

Before he could finish, the ground would be torn asunder. It was almost as if the earth grew a mouth to swallow the two men. Takano had a split second panic believing they had just been blindsided by another Gillian before recognizing the Reiryoku coursing through the stone which now surrounded them.

"Straight to the point, like always…" Takano muttered, holding his chest. "We should be there in a few seconds. Try not to fall!"

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 19, 2022 20:48:02 GMT -5

"I don't...think they're a captain." Nezuel would say, tilting his head a little.  He wasn't quite sure if he would recognize the differences in the shinigami hierarchy...captain were rare creatures in the mortal world after all.  To see a shinigami captain in the mortal world would be like seeing a Vaso Lorde walking down the street, it was possible but as far as he knew they mostly liked to stay in Hueco Mundo.  He wasn't sure of their mental state but with so many souls inside of them you'd think they might even forget that other worlds exist....at least until they became an arrancar.  "Although I'm not sure how I would recognize if they were...but they are quite powerful if I had to guess."

A confused expression would cross over his face as the shinigami did something on his phone. Nezuel was tempted to look at his own strange device just to have something to look at.  "So you don't want to-" he never got to finish his words before the world beneath the two of them opened up.  Even though Takano had warned him not to fall, fall he did.  The darkness of the earth around them didn't settle them...but the amount of reishi flowing through the stone was amazing.  With a smile, Nezuel realized that this little journey was going to be fun.

As the two of them fell into the earth towards their new destination the only proof of their passage upon the valley would be the blacked walls, the impressions of a small human on some of them...and the opening black maw of a garganta left open.