Bleach Hereafter RPG

Daisho's Creations

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

There are many causes I would die for, but not a single cause I would kill for.

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Jul 18, 2022 21:00:29 GMT -5

A S U R A
Hollow - Independent

๐–ณ๐– ๐–ฆ๐–ฒ:

Asura had fully prepared himself for another stab to the chest but was surprised to get the jacket thrown in his face instead. By the time he pulled the thing off and looked around, the kid had broken out of his domain and disappeared. The pink haired Hollow blew a raspberry and made a face before dropping his Bankai altogether. Hibano was lightning fast. There was no telling where he made off to in even that short span of time, but he was likely long gone now. He didn't sense him at all anymore.

"Well... shit."

He lifted the jacket up and stared at it for a moment, wondering if he should keep it or toss the thing in the next dumpster he came across. He had to admit, it was a pretty cool looking jacket, even if it was too small for his frame.

"Maybe I'll see that kid again and I can give this back."

With a satisfied smirk he slung the red jacket over his shoulder and walked into a newly opened Garganta portal. He stopped just before entering and looked back over his shoulder. His red eyes narrowed as he looked back at the neighborhood but then he shrugged and disappeared into the portal.

Why did that name sound so familiar and what was with his aura?
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2022 21:02:02 GMT -5 by Momoshiro