Bleach Hereafter RPG

An Unlikely Encounter

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 18, 2022 17:32:17 GMT -5

"Oh, you're young, I doubt it will be the last" he would say, perhaps a bit too quickly to try and cover up his disappointment and not learning about the Quincy world.  He didn't know if it was another plane like Hueco Mundo or just a human village somewhere...but it if was wouldn't it have been found by now?  His question had hardly been malevolent, his flirting neither as well...but he could see that the human in front of him was taken off his guard.  He had two options now, attack recklessly and press the advantage...or let him recollect himself.

He decided on the second, better to mend any offense that might have been caused, though he did not that the quincy didn't seem too taken aback.  "But with that little secret out of the bag perhaps it is time for me to leave?" he'd stand, looking around.  "I'm not sure if one of your quincy friends might come by and try and obliterate the souls within my being." He would sigh, such was the life of a hollow, arrancar as he was.  "Unless you have another question....it either that or I keep trying to flirt with you."

Player

What is it that makes you tick...

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Jul 18, 2022 21:14:58 GMT -5

While he didn't want to arrancar to go so soon, he knew that every minute they sat talking to one another would be a minute of danger for them both, as was the nature of their existence as opposing races. He stood from his cross legged position with a sigh of his own, taking a moments to bend and dust off the parts of his pants that came in contact with the roof, small bits of dust and debris falling off the side of the building. Taking a moment to stretch, a small groan would escape him, eyes closing for a moment as he loosened his now stiff legs.

"Well I hate to admit it but I am out of questions, and it would spell bad news if someone came snooping when they shouldn't. That being said, if you know of any place way from prying eyes where we might be able to have future conversations, that would be useful information to have."

He paused a moment to see if Nezuel mentioned any such spot, if nothing else it would be a nice chance to get away and relax with like minded company, but the probability of such a neutral place existing was likely close to none. Regardless of whether or not such a place existed, Lazarus would hold out his hand, offering the open appendage as a form of goodbye, either until they crossed paths again, or if it never occurred a farewell on good terms. He didn't have any outward reaction to the flirting comment, mostly because it was so rare a situation he found himself in, but also because he was still processing how he felt about it altogether.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 19, 2022 17:53:38 GMT -5

"I actually do know of such a place like that" he would say, looking at the quincy skeptically for a moment.   It was odd that the quincy mentioned trying to find a place so suddenly...perhaps he was fishing for information on something...perhaps he could be trusted but perhaps he couldn't be...it was really too hard to tell.  He supposed he could test the man but their time together was already coming to an end.  "But its a place that I need to investigate further...perhaps if you gave me some way to find you, talk to you...otherwise I could always try and return to this place in time and find you...could release some riatsu if you can remember what I feel like."

He would look at the quincy's hand as he extended it before he had an idea.  With a devious smile he'd move forward, grabbing the man's hand before turning it and giving a quick kiss on the back of his hand, mostly to mess with him.  "Well then Laz...until we meet again." his hand would scrape against the sky and open up a dark rift in the sky seemingly looking out onto an open void.  "I will see you again, should you survive till then." then he'd create a small reishi platform and wave at the man.

Player

What is it that makes you tick...

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Jul 19, 2022 21:07:49 GMT -5

It was a shot in the dark, but given the fact that he had just spent time around a hollow and not been murdered on site, let alone one of the caliber Arrancar, the possibility for something akin to what he mentioned could exist. Nezuel's confirmation of that gave Lazarus a sense of intrigue, wondering just how neutral this area was. The concept of a place where he might be able to speak with the Arrancar, and possibly other races, without fear of immediate danger, it almost got him smiling.

"I see, well do look into it and let me know how that goes next we meet, I'd appreciate it. Considering you snuch up on me I'd say it'd probably be easier for you to find me than the other way around, sadly I have no means of communication here or elsewhere outside of meeting face to face with people. I'll be back eventually, I plan these small get away trips pretty regularly as it were, though it does get me in trouble from time to time if I'm gone too long..."

He was mind thought when he felt the other grasp his hand, and although his intetion was to shake Nezuel's hand, it seemed his new acquaintance had other ideas. There was a moment of confusion as the motion shifted from a hand shake to something more akin to what he'd read about old royalty. This time a touch of red crept across his nose and cheeks revealing subtle freckles that were hard to see against his normally tan skin. He would quickly withdraw his hand, embarrassed by such an act, though there was nothing of anger or disgust in his face. Taking a moment to clear his throat, Lazarus would once again let his reiatsu free, no longer suppressing it so that Nezuel might have a reminder of it before he left.

"You'll definitely be keeping me on my toes come future visits, until we meet again Nezuel..."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 19, 2022 21:21:25 GMT -5

As Nezuel walked back through the garganta he found himself smiling.  This new body of his really gave him the opportunity to do a lot of things that he hadn't be able to do before...especially flirt.  He hadn't been too sure about that shinigami but at least the blush he had had on his face at the end had been rather cute, the redness of his skin almost matching his hair, the freckles that had shown up.    He sighed before he began to check himself, making sure he wasn't starting to smell like a quincy.  First he had flirted with a shinigami, then a fullbringer, and now a quincy.  He had to wonder if there was ever a case against him for fair and equal treatment for the different races.

His thoughts disappeared as the garganta opened up infront of him, revealing the white star filled sky of Hueco Mundo.  He took a second to look at the twin moons in the sky before turning, noticing a familiar hollow energy near him.  He smiled as he noticed a gillian of all things opening a garganta, the enormous crack in the sky allowing it through.  As far as he knew such hollow didn't often go to the mortal world.

With a raised eyebrow, he began to make his way towards the crack in the sky with the intention to follow it.  Perhaps he'd have another odd adventure...perhaps he'd get a meal.