Bleach Hereafter RPG

Dreams of days long past

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 20, 2022 18:42:25 GMT -5

The world cracked open as the being that had created Milo stepped into the real world.  Thin lines, like the broken fragments of a mirror that were beholden to something so ugly they couldn't help but break from the trauma of what they saw.  Its cowl moved from side to side as it looked around, seeing and noticing Milo's form and riatsu.  It tilted it head to the side and the wound in the world behind it filled itself in as if it had never been.  He moved forward, slowly and calmy until he stood in front of her...then he knelt and moved down to a knee.

His hand reached down into the ground at their feet, the earth below not stopping his hand is it passed through then came back up clenched around a small fragment of white bone.  The pieces of an old corpse, decomposed and resting here, where she had died.  He moved his palm towards her, opening his hand and showing her as the bone turned to ash in her sight.  A lesson and an example all in one.

"TELL ME" he would say, hand reaching through the world to grab something beyond their sight.  When he pulled it back he held a piece of dark flesh filled with terrible riatsu.  It looked almost like a log....but if Milo had ever seen a Menos-grande she might realize tat it was the finger to one of their kind.  He laied it on the ground as he looked at her calmly.  "OF YOUR TIME, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Oct 4, 2022 19:11:46 GMT -5

Milo watched, her figure unwavering and stilled as her eyes followed the figure's movements. The bone fragment that all but disintegrated in the other's grasp, simply reminded her of the fragility of her mortal life the day she was killed. Slain, tossed and then reborn. Milo lifted a clawed hand to the now empty space on the creature's hand and let out a playful chuckle.

Mortal and weak she had been as a human, but in her current form that slowly began to grow as the days passed, held the very power she used to kill and eat her killers. The same power that had grown past her initial strength.

"I've been entertained by the oddest of prey. I've killed and devoured peculiar beings that were trying to slash at me with swords. Those that declared themselves a shinigami, screaming at me as I caught them off guard and relished every moment of it." The hollow reached over to touch at the severed finger, something that seemed so alluring.

"Although, there were some of the other hollows that were trying to eat me as well. I guess I looked like an easy and tasty snack for them at the time, then they ended up on my platter. Not too appetizing as they lacked the spice of danger. I'm sure it's nothing as interesting as what you've been doing."

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Oct 8, 2022 19:00:20 GMT -5

"DEATH GODS, WARDENS OF THE CYCLE OF REINCARNATION." he said, looking at the hollow in interest.  To see the world through the eyes of another being wasn't an ability that he possessed...but this was as close as he could come to it.  With the knowledge of the spiritual world he possessed...what was a new perspective on it worth?  "THEY SEEK TO PURIFY YOUR SOUL...SEND YOU TO THEIR OWN REALM." He tilted his head, considering what to tell the new hollow what and how much. "IF THEY KILL YOU WITH THEIR SWORDS YOU WILL BECOME AS THEM WITH THEIR POWER.  IT IS A LESS...VIOLENT WAY TO POWER."

He could give the new hollow information but what she decided to do with it was up to her.

"OR YOU CAN EAT.' He moved the finger over to the hollow, giving her permission to eat the remains of the powerful hollow.  "EVOLVE AND GROW." in the end it was something that he wished he had known when he had first stepped upon the darker path.  If there had been a way to become a shinigami so long ago, to keep how he had been...or have an actual society of souls to be apart of.

"TELL ME MORE...YOUR THOUGHTS, ANYTHING...EXCITING?"

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Oct 17, 2022 22:09:55 GMT -5

Death Gods. So that's what the shinigami were, or what their role in this figurative spiritual food chain. Although they only intended to purify them, it didn't make their method of doing so lacking in grace. Well from the few clumsy little ones that decided to ruin her fun of the hunt, they truly lacked focus and would slash at her as if she were some moronic beast.

Her adventures in her hollow form helped in adapting to her current body. So if she were to be purified...would she return to looking like she did back then? Delicate and frail? Why think of such a thing now? If she were to be purified, it would not guarantee that she would have the same amount of power as she did now as a hollow.

"I will continue to feed." She spoke with a finality and note of seriousness when she reached to take the severed finger from the creature before her. Her sharp claws digging into the long finger, her eyes focused on the eerie piece of meat. A potent meal enough to give her more strength and to change.

"Nothing exciting happened after my constant encounters with the death gods. It was rather lonely travelling and hunting alone for my meals. A few energetic shinigami tried to kill me for my 'atrocities' as she had spoken. But...is surviving really that much of a crime? I've only realized that the life I live now is vastly different due to my powers, but...the strong trampling on the weak is anything but eerily similar. If...if I strive to become stronger, will you let me be of some company to you? If ever I lose my usefulness, you may do as you will with me."

And without another string of sentences and meaningless banter to a dull existence, the hollow devoured the finger.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Oct 26, 2022 17:12:28 GMT -5

The hollow nodded as the young one before him spoke her words.  How interesting it was, almost cute if he could understand the concept after so long alone, that the hollow wished to devote herself to him.  What use could he, with his power and freedom, have need from her.  Yet he had to be missing something, what other reason would he come to this place and listen to her words?   He didn't need anything from the small newborn hollow before him that hadn't even been a hollow longer than she'd been alive but....that didn't mean she didn't have something to give.

He let her eat somewhat in peace before letting his riatsu flare out.  The overwhelming feeling of death flowing frmo him would cause normal humans, shinigami, and even hollows to die.  As it was she should be forced to her knees but not outright wounded.  "IF YOU WISH TO BE HELPFUL, TO BE USED, GROW STRONG ENOUGH TO ENDURE THIS SMALL POWER."` With the same lack of warning the pressure disappeared as he bent down, putting a skeletal hand upon her had as he patted the bat-like hollow.  "WHEN YOU HAVE REACHED SUCH A STAGE YOU AND I WILL TRAVEL THE WORLDS TOGETHER.  I SHALL SHOW YOU WONDERS BEYOND WHAT YOU IMAGINED DURING YOUR MORTAL LIFE...AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE DECISIONS TO MAKE."

With that said he removed his hand, then started to walk away.  "ONE YEAR."

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Oct 30, 2022 21:27:53 GMT -5

The suffocation she felt from just this much reiatsu was astonishing to the bat-like hollow as she was forced onto her knees, and just as quickly, she was able to breathe easily. As her head was patted, she felt relaxed with the touch. She needed to become stronger so she could be of some use to the other, if she were to ever amount to something in his eyes. She needed enough power to even withstand such a flare of energy, even if it was just a small show of his strength.

"I will." The hollow responded, eager to please and having found herself yearning to be of some use to the one that rescued her. Gave her the strength needed to kill the very things that killed her slowly.

"I want to be able to walk beside you and witness whatever it is you wish to show me. I will make sure of it." The bat-like hollow felt herself miss the very skeletal hand that could very much kill her if he so willed it. The drive to become something more was within her reach and to find somewhere she could belong in this afterlife. One year. One more year and she will make sure to show her improvements.

More decisions to make in the near future.

One year.

She took her path and leapt into flight as they parted, ready to meet one another again.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Nov 5, 2022 19:07:23 GMT -5

One more year had passed in the world, and the elder hollow had returned once more to the place of rebirth for the bat hollow.  He had been unsure if they'd be here yet again.  Compared to the first year he had given the new hollow a goal rather than survive.  Had she realized just how difficult that goal would have been and given up or had she struggled through one adversity and the next to not only survive but thrive?  He supposed that he'd find out soon, if she didn't show then he had to assume she was too much of a coward to show a failure...that or died.  If he expected her to survive and show up it wasn't in a form that could take his pressure.  The next logical step for her would be a gillian, one of the tower brutes.  He wondered how the lithe hollow might take such an existence where their body couldn't be hidden, no doubt he'd have seen her by now?

Then again, if that newborn had managed to become an adjuchas in the short span of a year...how much of a monster was she to grow so fast...or perhaps what kind of fortuitous events had befallen her?  He wouldn't have expected such a step...and there were things he should have explained should she be on that step already.  Some part of him, of course, hoped for that rare outcome but only time would tell.

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Nov 12, 2022 5:54:16 GMT -5

The days that passed were a blur to the young hollow as she had worked tirelessly for every waking moment and opportunity given to devour. Her hunger continuously spiking as her strength accumulated and soon, she felt her limbs reform and change to better adapt to her voracious appetite and form of hunting.

She felt her body shape itself into something almost resembling a humanoid but it kept her bat-like features due to her beginning form. She knew it had at least been a year, an entire year of perilous foes trying to snuff her out.

She had become somewhat of a problem for local hollows and the shinigami who patrolled the areas in which many mysterious disappearances occurred. If she even let her guard down for only a moment, her life would have surely been snuffed out like the flickering flame of a melting candle. She was persistent and she wanted to see the skeletal hollow once again, holding tight to the hope of improving and learning what she could from her time as the days went by.

Before she could even realize where she arrived, her body moved on its own and walked towards the direction of her birth. Her death day anniversary if you will.

She stood still for a moment before her eyes met the form of a very familiar figure, and her numbing senses to the blurring of time, she quickly made her way towards the other. Hoping that at leat her mannerisms and behavior were enough to make it easy to identify her. She felt herself feel just a bit insecure as she took yet another step and stood tall before the other hollow. She hoped to make the male happy and to live up to whatever it was he had seen in her that fateful day.

She stood before the skeletal hollow, wondering if he would recognize her in that moment.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Nov 18, 2022 17:26:04 GMT -5

He was...surprised, utterly dumbfounded.  Looking at the being before him, in just two short years she'd become an adjuchas...the monster.  What kind of life had she lived to push herself to such a point, what adversities had she faced?  He had fed her a little last time they had met but he had been expecting her to be on the cusp of becoming a Gillian or a newly formed menos...not this intermediate stage.  His senses expanded around them and he noted the severe lack of hollows in the immediate area. How many did she need to eat again and again to keep up with an adjuchas' metabolism. Newborns of their race wouldn't be able to eat a piece of her...much less harm her, there was no worry that she was stuck where she was. 

"YOU'VE DONE WELL, LIT-YOUNG ONE." The Vasto Lorde would say as he waved a hand causing a tear to form, the rift seemingly spliting the sky in two as it rose above even the clouds.  "THERE IS MUCH YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE NOW...AND MUCH I SHOULD TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME." The hollow took a step back as it offered the  adjuchas its hand.  As he did so the riatsu and spiritual energy of the Hollow's world would connect, the rich environment nurturing her and dulling part, but not all, of her appitite.