Bleach Hereafter RPG

You only die twice... [Nez, Open]

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 6, 2022 20:38:06 GMT -5

"Super...hero?" Nez would ask, lips on one side of his mouth curling up in to a smile.  He supposed that description might be somewhat accurate, at least the super part.  All in all he hadn't had many encounters with Gaia to justify knowing her all that well.  He knew she had a place to let out some of her built-up riatsu in the name of Haven but she'd admitted that it wasn't a place that was especially dear to her.  He also knew that, for some reason, she was worried about him and Lazarus, going so far as to test them before they went out.  Takano was important to her too, clearly, or atleast his research was.   

"To be fair you're somewhat hard to understand all in all, and perhaps a little contrarian." Nez would shrug,  "Its quite possible they saw killing you as a chance at peace.  Since you don't seem to stay dead when killed, perhaps they wern't wholly wrong in their actions." he paused, thinking.  "Unless they did it for no reason..or you have the memories of the events and feel pain...then I suppose people theses days would call their actions." He held up his hands, curling two fingers in each.  "A dick move."

"This is the second time you've mention bookworms....I admit I don't know the term.  My own are Hollows, Arrancar, Shinigami, Quincy, and fullbringers...As for your other question...." he looked around, grabbing a nearby chair and sitting on it since it didn't seem like he was going to be leaving soon.  "I tend to hop realms all the time, though only from Hueco Mundo to the Mortal world.  With changes," he waved a hand to the hollows, "I've been on Earth for a while.  Though I do plan on visiting the world of the shinigami at some point.  Its not boring...but dangerous and fun."

Player

Insert Passive Aggressive Statement Here

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Sept 9, 2022 10:07:31 GMT -5

Janus shrugged, she knew she was near improbable to understand, after all she was crazy, all of hers were crazy. "Nope, lose it all, get told about it later usually. Or the horror on someone else's face. Though the amount of time I lose varies." Janus stated as she went back to eating and drinking while she waited for a thought to pop into her head. It vanished just as fast as she kept thinking about what she called the Grey and then sighed..

"I think Black Robes call them demons or hellspawn?" She said referring to bookworms, that was about her knowledge besides the book thing. It transformed them like black or white robe swords. Blue mages seemed the most normal after going force mad deadeye jedi on your face.

"Are you not afraid you would like get intercepted between dimensions or end up in the wrong one entirely? That seems really dangerous if you just keep jumping, or maybe it is instinctual based on what kind of interplanar being you happen to be?" She was a little confused by world of the shinigami. Once again, not gods.

"Is there something different about their dimension as opposed to yours? When I got shanghai'd there it seemed very, outdated?"

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 9, 2022 16:17:06 GMT -5

"Demons...exist?" Nez would ask, somewhat surprised.  He had been sent out on a mission to kill these flaming hounds that were called hell hounds but he had thought that had been but a clever pun.  Then again what Janus was describing could be something different, calling people by the color of their clothes or if they used a book was rather...odd.  But she had said that shinigami called them demons so that meant...he needed to find answers.  "Does Hell also exist?"

"Traveling from dimension to dimension is usually rather safe, if one doesn't take their time." Nez would shrug.  "While every race does have a different way to travel, similar to their different ways of fast speed movement, so too do they have different ways of traveling.  For hollows this is Kumon, and a similar technique works for arrancar called a garganta."  He looked around, thinking of making a garganta here in the middle of the hotel...but it might just cause more issues.  "The only real danger are getting stuck in the walls or getting destroyed by the Kōtotsu, but even they serve their purpose to stop people from abusing the time difference."

"I was hoping," He'd continue, not pausing for overlong.  "That by heading to Soul Society it might stop the attacks on me by my own kind.  The human world is fair play, but if the Queen sends hollows into Soul Society's world....it may be a problem.  I can't speak for the technology for soul society...but Hueco Mundo is little more than a desert with key locations.  The Queen's palace is well enough but most of the things there simply...exist not as technology but thought will and power."

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Sept 20, 2022 19:48:47 GMT -5

Janus was confused, usually she knew less than the other guy, so this was actually a weird feeling. The question of whether or not hell existed seemed a little off only because Janus did not think of other dimensions as anything spiritual, she thought they were just, other dimensions. So being "Hell" and coming from a place called Hell, were different in her mind. You could be from New York, and not be from New York.

"I do not know, but they call it hell." She decided to say. She blinked at the word garganta, was that not mouth, they named their teleportation mouth-OH so that was why it looked like teeth opening now that she thought about it. Not sliding windows. She would file that one away as a better name than out the window. Which, sadly was what she had called garganta.

"There is a time difference? That would be confusing, no wonder it all looks like something from five centuries ago, might want to think about modernization." Janus stated before thinking. A palace, and nothing else with technology, then what was that nonsense perfume or the ability to make physical bodies from? Thousands more questions and an entire dimension with one palace run by one queen. These other worlds seemed really bleak and stupid, reverse London was so much cooler.

"Well, I wish you luck in your search for a way into Soul Society then! I would tell you how to get there but every time I try going without someone else throwing me there in a pathwalk I end up very much dead. If you figure it out let me know."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 21, 2022 8:38:12 GMT -5

"Hollows are beings of instinct," Nez would say, closing his eyes and rubbing at his forehead.  "I don't need to know the way to Soul Society to get there...although I admit I might want to avoid their actual city if possible."  He thought about just dropping into the dimension, with his luck he'd probably appear before all the captains in one of their meetings.  She had misunderstood what he had said about the time differences, perhaps, but this conversation was too much of a headache to try and continue it through more explanation that would probably just be misunderstood again.

The greatest thing he had learned from this interaction with the odd woman Janus was that Hell existed...he had a feeling that something of the sort might, otherwise what punishment awaited those that died upon the earth?  Becoming a hollow was certainly painful and a negative act but they were able to gain power, evolve...it wasn't really a form of punishment but more the result of their emotions when they died.  He had to hope that if a Hell existed in this hereafter...then was there a heaven?  What determined if one went there or somewhere else, how did one get there...and if he was ever cut down where would he and the spirits inside of him end up due to the acts of his mortal life?

His mortal life?

He shook his head thinking about that.  The woman before him didn't seem to know much about the demons, devils, or whatever else but perhaps he could seek them out an learn something from them.  He tried to feel the way to Hell using the same instinct that guided him to other dimensions but it was..blocked by something.  He sighed, looking over at Janus.  "Thank you for the information, I'll be sure to inform you if I do...for now I think I'll take that shower." 

He started to walk off towards the bathroom, slipping some of the dregs that were his clothes from his body as he did so.  He looked over his shoulder at Janus, giving her a smile and a small wink before disappearing.  "You're welcome to join me if you wish."

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Sept 24, 2022 9:16:38 GMT -5

"I am a virgin, and that is actually hazardous to my mental health." Janus pointed out without an explanation. Though, the reasoning was extremely simple, Janus even thinking about sex, as she had figured out while being locked up in an insane asylum was bad. Sex in three dimensions thousands of times in thousands of visions and feelings. Horrible fucking idea, literally.

So, when he disappeared, she pulled out her phone and started playing phone games as she summoned a few futures to start cleaning up the mess, though they all seemed less than enthusiastic and happy to complain about how much of a waste this was. She went back to drinking before a number of complaints from her futures made her join in the clean up. Prime was pretty sure they were only doing so because they thought it was just as fun to torment her as her tormenting them. Though, she had only been Prime for like ten minutes anyway.

She needed to figure out what to do now that everything was broken, that probably meant she had to actually start doing things again. Which meant more unnecessary risk and more things she never wanted to deal with. It was not her finest hour to be sure.