Bleach Hereafter RPG

The Curse of Calm Seas

Player

You fool! You fell right for my trap!

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Feb 15, 2023 6:03:35 GMT -5

For someone who has lived through many, many generations of Shinigami, it wasn't difficult to see when someone did not take his words well. Katsumoto did not pause during his explanation of their strategy - he knew that, in the end, Hyakuji had to bend and understand what was the correct course of action, and not make any rash decisions.

Thankfully, it seems like he understood what the Captain-Commander meant. To rush into the Demon Kingdom right now would be akin to suicide, especially with Akira apparently active. Alone, he could challenge Captains with ease - confronting him in the Underworld, where the Shinigami will not have the numbers and be weaker, would just lead to them being destroyed.

The Captain-Commander made a step forward, slowly making his way towards the camps of the healers. He still hadn't seen Irisa's corpse directly yet, and it was a chance to say their goodbyes while her body still hasn't dissolved to spirit particles.

Perhaps, he can also see... the signature mark of Akira's victims, too, to confirm with his eyes that this ancient threat has returned.

However, he stopped. He turned his face towards Hyakuji, his expression not betraying any emotion, then said:

"I can tell from your eyes, young Hyakuji. You might still have something else to tell me."

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Apr 10, 2023 11:01:50 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 13th DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The next few words that came out of the Captain Commander’s lips were not unexpected. For a brief moment, however, he thought he could get away with the secret he meant to keep from the Katsumoto or any other shinigami. At least for now. However, Rengoku was keen to spot even the slightest hint of lies, although, he hasn’t said anything about the matter yet. It was just like the time when he stole, rather, borrowed the Hogyoku shard for Yukari. While the Captain Commander did not order his execution right then and there, he must be wary of Hyakuji’s actions by now. Sure, he could see the pure intentions of the young man then, but at his current state, with the emotional turmoil that was brewing inside him, it would be understandable if the Captain becomes suspicious of him, and tries to reign him in.

Hyakuji had no intention of telling the Captain Commander, but putting himself in Irisa’s shoes, he was sure she would tell the Captain right away. If she had the chance to escape, she probably would have by now.

Hyakuji contemplated for a brief moment, remaining composed from the outside. He also had to consider how confidential this might be, and spilling such crucial information in an open space with this many people is quite risky.

“With all due respect, Taichou…. I don’t have anything else to tell you. At least, not here. Not now. Hontou ni gomenasai.”

The 13th Division Captain looked straight into the eyes of his commander, determined to not tell anything just yet. Perhaps, if the Captain truly wished to know, he could offer something that might tempt the young death god…

(286)
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2023 11:02:10 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

Player

You fool! You fell right for my trap!

Hequita Avatar

Hequita

Post by Hequita on Apr 12, 2023 14:55:35 GMT -5

Captain-Commander Katsumoto awaited Hyakuji's answer patiently - and his expression betrayed no response. Though the younger Captain did not explained the piece of knowledge he knew, he dropped a hint that there was something he may be able to tell once the situation allows for it. While it was not the best course of events, sometimes it was acceptable for a Captain to keep a secret from the others, as long as it does not cause harm.

"Then, when you are ready to tell me, seek me out, I will listen."

Katsumoto's face was turned towards Hyakuji's, then, calmly, he turned around and stepped away. There was a lot of work to do, for both of them. All of the dimensions to save from an impending onslaught.

A calm, soothing gust of wind rolled across a tranquil landscape in the countryside of Southern Italy, where, having appeared here out of nowhere, two figures now stood underneath the shade of the tree. A key-like blade now rested in the man's hand, its blade stabbed into the grass. Particles of Reishi coursed around it, attracted by the unbelievable power locked within.

"If Soul Society has so many warriors like that woman, Master Akira, then retrieving your sword has been more crucial than we thought," the hooded woman stated after a few seconds of silence, staring at the sky. "The Trifecta calls us back to the Underworld. Shall we return?"

Akira raised the Ken no Kagi off the ground and then onto his shoulder, cracking a smirk.

"No. That woman was more than average, but I want to see more. We'll give Katsumoto's lackeys a second test."

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Apr 21, 2023 8:10:14 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 13th DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Hyakuji bowed as the Captain Commander left his company, his eyes following the old man as he made his way towards his deceased subordinate. For one last time, Hyakuji glanced at his colleague from where he was.

That face… was not the same cheerful and confident face he used to witness when she was still alive. That face… seemed to have drowned in pain and remorse. Until the end, her mind had the will to fight and live, yet, her body already gave up.

This Akira… who claimed to be a shinigami before the Gotei13 was, surely was not to be taken lightly. Even the Captain Commander, who had never seen fear, seemed to have trembled at the mention of his name.

Hyakuji turned, walking away slowly until he teleported above the still-recovering island in the Pacific.

For a moment he wondered if he truly needed the help of this silver eyed person, as it only reminded him of Valentina, who, no matter how innocent looking, was actually dangerous. What if Irisa was wrong about this person?

However, he also didn’t want to make this battle personal. He would need all the help he could get, if he wanted to defeat him… or would he?

The raven-haired death god pondered deeper.

If he was a monster like Akira six hundred years ago… perhaps there’s a chance he could stand against him this time? At least, his goal was not to massacre innocent people now, right?

Hyakuji looked at the glowing orb on his hands.

The Hogyoku.

If he could tap in its power, without being consumed by it…. Maybe, there’s a chance he could defeat this shinigami from Hell.

Thus,he needed to make haste of collecting all the shards.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, as they call it. But right now, there was no other way he could think of other than carrying this burden alone. Again.

[322]

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.