Bleach Hereafter RPG

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 28, 2023 16:56:50 GMT -5

Nezuel wasn't...really sure what he was doing here, here being the sky roughly a mile above the ocean outside Rome.  He'd been here before, long ago and had come to blows with a set of individuals who had outclassed him by a large margin.  He was back now, stronger than ever and now he wasn't so sure if he should attempt what he was thinking.  He was strong...but he lacked something special.  His ability to manipulate reishi and use kido were second to none when it came to his own kind but in a way he needed to learn how to do both of these things better.  Kido was obvious and he'd already tried to approach the shinigami with a way for him to join them, their academy, or even to just learn a few lessons.

He'd have some success but not anything concrete at the moment.  It led him to put the idea on the back burner for the moment and focus on the other aspect of his power, namely the ability to drain others of their power. It was a way of manipulating reishi, pulling it from the environment or a being if he put enough effort into it.  If the shinigami were the masters of spells and kido...the Quincy were the masters of reishi manipulation.  He just so happened to know that the Pope of all people had a task force of them so...perhaps he could talk to them?  He knew some quincies were on the boat below him now but...last time they had attacked him without a chance at parlay. 

Well...he could also kidnap one if all else failed...right?

Player

What is it that makes you tick...

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 28, 2023 17:50:30 GMT -5

Lazarus stood at the head of the ship, staring out at the sea with less than excited eyes, a hustle and bustle of people somewhere behind him drowned out by the sound of the oceans churning waters. In truth he had no desire to be here, but given the kind of people on this ship nd his desire to understand more about them, well it lead him to request such a spot on the ship from their leader. A tough conversation to have all things considered, but nothing he couldn't lie or omit his way though in the long run, after all they held onto secrets and arts he wasn't privy too. Still, it left him feeling uneasy, and much more so like an outsider trying to claw his way into the inner circle of some secret organization, ironic as that might seem.

His focus was outward, sensing the world around him with a prying mind, wanting to ensure nothing came to be of the people on this ship before he got what he wanted from them. After that he didn't really care too much what became of them, it wasn't like they were active as often as they would like him to believe they were. No, he wanted to take from them and leave without a second thought, after all, they held similar ideologies as the Quincy he had lived with back home. It was like being forced to stand next to a preacher on the sidewalk yelling about the damned, you just didn't want to have to be there and be forced to listen to the words that person spoke.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 28, 2023 17:59:57 GMT -5

"And here I thought you were apart of a different secret organization that forces others to conform to their views." The arrancar would say, silently dropping onto the boat, the only noise besides his words his feet hitting the wooden deck.  The dramatic entrance caused quite the reaction in the numerous quincies aboard the boat, many of them flinching back in confusion and unable to gather their wits.  A few of them did manage to draw their weapons, reishi constructs made into being, before pointing them at the arrancar...one even let an arrow fly through he was quickly able to absorb it and guide the energy to his hand, then mouth.

"My Mistake. Why are you here, Lazarus?" He'd intone, not using his playful name for the quincy.  While it was true he was a little upset with the boy that wasn't everything, that his presence meant an unknown factor to this mission only compounded upon his negative feelings.  By this point, the quincies had gawked enough to notice that his riatsu signature was definitely that of a hollows...those slow on the uptake probably noticed that he had a hole in him.

"I'm here for information...and I only plan on leaving one alive assuming..." he trailed off as arrows were shot at him, a barrier of kido springing to life around him and the quincy.  "They attack first and don't cooperate.  I'd rather not have to kill you...but I do need something."

Player

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 28, 2023 18:13:29 GMT -5

It was brief, the genuine shock and surprise of Nezuel just appearing before him, turning to face what he considered a friend. The look a relief that crossed his face fell as he heard the words spoken to him, and the tone in which they were conveyed. Clearly whatever damage he had caused to their relationship hadn't been mended with time, not something he was too surprised about, but something he had hoped would be different by their next meeting. Absent from the myriad of expressions would be that of concern, knowing the difference in power between the Quincy on this ship and the hollow in front of him, even with their numbers they'd lose. Lazarus would lose out on potential information himself, but his old tricks weren't going to cut it here, he'd used them before and such they'd fall on deaf ears if he tried again.

"I came looking for the same, it's just easier to get in when you share the same race as the people you're trying to get something from."

He'd look from Nezuel to the Quincy around them, the barrier forming around the two of them, arrows almost silently bouncing off or breaking upon contact. Clearly they had both come for similar things, but Lazarus had been with them longer, so he'd gamble on what he might have that Nezuel didn't.

"I've been with them a week and a half now, I might have the information you're looking for, but you and I both know they'd rather die than give that information to you. Tell me what it is you're trying to find out and I can tell you if I know it or not, because they will never give you what you're looking for, they'll end themselves if they have too..."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 28, 2023 18:23:55 GMT -5

"I can get information from them...if I eat them." he'd say, giving the quincy a raised eyebrow.  It was clear that his opening words to him had set the tone of their interaction here, to make it clear to him that he was still in the doghouse but those last words and the next lacked the same sting and venom to them.  "But I don't think you'd like that...would you hmmmmm."  With an effort of will he sent out a few rays of lightning towards the quincies, holes appearing in his bakudo and closing in perfect timing.  He nicked one in the arm and let another avoid a deadly ray, he had appearances to keep up after all.  "And getting things from my people would actually be alot harder for me, believe it or not."

How odd for him right now...a joke?

"Is this something for your OGA then?" he'd ask, actually curious. He still remembered that mission, at least the start of it, but the detail towards the end was a little fuzzy.  "I need power, something to advance my abilities to the next level.  Old and new monsters are crawling out of the woodwork and I'm not sure if I can handle them...let alone the enemies I've made among my own people.  Last time we fought, I showed you quite a bit of my power, namely reishi manipulation and absorption.  I need something that can strengthen that...or a teacher to better my abilities.  Do you know if they have anything of the like...or if your old friends in the Quincy's world does?"

He didn't actually know if there was a world for the Quincies but...Laz had made an offhand comment about it, so he had to take this chance.  "What do you need?" he'd ask reluctantly...hopefully they wern't after the same thing.

Player

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 28, 2023 22:01:51 GMT -5

It would cost him too much to simply stand here and not react in a similar manner, and it would be at least some kind of excuse to try and get Nezuel off the boat and away from prying eyes. Lazarus would manifest a reishi weapon of his own, a single straight sword in his left hand as they stood in the barrier, knowing full well that those beams could have killed the Quincy if they were actually fired to hit their marks.

"I can tell you nobody here is going to be able to teach you anything you haven't already displayed to me before, and eating them would be counter productive to trying to get to what you want. I can't say that they don't know more, but they don't have the connections you're looking for, they're basically just a security detail."

If he thought back to the number of times he'd basically put himself on a silver platter so other people wouldn't get hurt, it's be too many times for his liking, but there was something telling him he wouldn't actually be killed by his hollow friend, at least not yet. Flourishing the blade in his hand, Lazarus would hike a thumb towards the sky, returning a raised brow as he spoke.

"I can tell you this isn't OGA related, I came to see if they did things differently than the people I grew up around, turns out I was wrong. So now I'm just sticking around to see if they have any secret techniques they didn't teach back at the academy, but we can continue this conversation up there if you'd like. Tell you what, if you win I'll even consider taking you where you want to go, but I can guarantee it's going to be more of the same when it comes to Quincy kind."

Forfeiting Initiate Roll to Nezuel

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 29, 2023 22:14:12 GMT -5

"Reminds me of old times...this." The arrancar would say as the quincy before him doubled down on his deceit. He wondered when Lazarus had gotten so two-faced and if he'd always been that way. Even if he was did it really matter to him...it wasn't for his benefit but for the pestering quincies that still tried to break though his kido barrier. Perhaps if they took a second to stop and examine it they'd find that the reishi they spent on it only strengthened it, each arrow making it stronger. One had to pick it apart piece by piece slowly to correctly get out...or blow it apart with overwhelming strength, he supposed.

"I accept your proposal, under the conditions that if I win you actually end up taking me on that date I wanted so long ago...a fight does get my blood pumping and makeup sex is..." he trailed off on his attempt to make the quincy distracted or embarrassed, instead flying up into the air on a reishi platform. As he did so he brought his hand up, a single finger pointed at the quincy before he fired off a familiar attack. Lightning sprung from his finger, similar to what he'd used before but different...more hungry with the desire to seek out reishi.

Below him, on the boat, the trap he laid sprung as the bolt came closer. Two chains of golden light slithered on the deck, hidden slightly by the light of the lightning. Maybe he wouldn't see them, maybe he would, either way they'd jump forward and attempt to bind the quincy to the boat.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:

Offensive

5 stacks of immobolize inflicted
Byakurai acc 48 vs 80 def miss!

Reishi use
-1 BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE)
-5 BAKUDŌ #2: KARE (BLIGHT)
-6 byakurai
+3 regen

-9 total

At-Will:

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE) -1 reishi
PiT4|O1y1d100<95 to inflict 3 stacks of immobilize

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #2: KARE (BLIGHT) -5
1d100<60 to inflict 2 stacks of immobilize

Standard Action:
1d100+30
2d14

CLASS MAGUS
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.
VERSATILE: As a passive effect, any turn where you use both a Kido Spell and a Non-Kido Technique, increase the Accuracy (by +15) and Damage Tier (by +2) of two attacks on that turn. Also, all successful attacks you land on that turn will drain your foe's Reishi as well as their HP/Armor. Total amount of Reishi drained will be equal to the lowest rolled natural dice number when rolling damage dice from the attack.
RATION: As a passive effect your Advanced and Forbidden Kido Spells have a 30% chance to inflict the Immobilize or Stagger status effect (Choose one per thread). The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. The additional reishi cost is then leeched to you for the duration.
TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: After accounting for armor reduction and any other damage negations or reductions, you negate 25% of the total summed up damage of all attacks that would hit you and reduce your HP. (Halve the summed up damage, then halve it again, then round up to the nearest whole number.) This negation is immune to the Major Effect Overwhelm.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
CLEVERNESS: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source
VITRIOL: Each time you inflict a non-special status effect you give an additional stack to your target. Does not apply to status effect inflicted via Phantom Pain.
TALENTED:As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means. (1/1)
SURGE: As an at-will action, you add an extra set of additional damage die with a value of 2d12 for Non-Basic Attacks and 1d12 for Basic Attacks with each attack you make. (3/3)
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (2/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (2/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi
BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE): As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) 1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL): As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique (1/1)

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (3/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON): As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/1) 10 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (2/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (1/1) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 2 - BANKIN (ULTIMATE SUPPRESSION): Using two standard actions, you have an 80% chance to inflict the special status effect Locked. For this to work the target must be below 25% of their max Reishi. While Locked, the character is out of the fight. If you are brought to 0 Reishi or 0 HP during the fight the Locked status effect ends. In a 1v1 battle the fight is won but you cannot kill them. (1/1) 20 reishi

RELEASE
The Tide: Barrage - 25 reishi
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (4/4)
CONDEMNING: As a passive effect, when you activate your release, roll a 1d4. You deal the results of the roll as reishi drain to all foes, at the end of their turn, as long as you are in a released state.

REIATSU: 352,000
HP: 130/130 | REISHI: 241/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d14 | ACC: +40
1d100·1d100·1d100+30·2d14
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2023 22:15:31 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 30, 2023 8:17:14 GMT -5

The lightning beam would be a wider shot, something he only had to step back a bit to dodge out of the way of, though it would appear his hollow friend had become craftier in placing traps since they last met. He felt the chains of energy wrap around him, and felt that similar weight of burden as in the past, something he had grown to understand from their handful of fights thus far.

"Leave the hollow to me, get below deck and stay there, unless you want to be caught in the crossfire."

A simple command to the people on the ship, though they hesitated watching him become trapped in the kido set by Nezuel. Too further illustrate his point, Lazarus would bring his free hand up against the restraints, the handbow he normally sported coming into existence as he aimed up to the Arrancar. He muttered to himself a quick incantation, the arrow tip taking on a sinisterly serrated edge as he exhaled, firing two arrows at the hollow above. If his aim was good enough they'd find their way to the shoulders, all the while he would be testing the strength of the energy chains, flexing against them to determine how strong they actually were.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY
Lazarus has 5 Immobilize Stacks
Lazarus uses Bakudo #14 Shimoku (Wound)
Strike- Acc 52 vs 80, Miss!
Strike- Acc 91 vs 80, If Hit 4 Damage

+3 Reishi at end of Turn
At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action:
BAKUDŌ #14: SHIMOKU (PURPLE TREE)
Your hands are covered in purple Reishi. Your very touch desecrates with insipid poison and virulent decay.
Type: Utility
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 4 turns.
Cost: 9 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

Standard Action:
STRIKE
Type: Basic Attack
Action: Standard Action
Damage: Roll 1 damage dice.
Effects: 65% Chance to Inflict Wound
Cost: None
Acc - 30PxN2Hh1d100+45
Dmg - 1d10
Status Chance (65%) - 1d100

Standard Action:
STRIKE
Type: Basic Attack
Action: Standard Action
Damage: Roll 1 damage dice.
Effects: 65% Chance to Inflict Wound
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 1d10

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Bakudo #14 Shimoku (4/5 turns Remaining)

CLASS
Caster: Healer

TRAITS
EFFICIENCY
Prerequisite: Focus Skill of 45
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.

ENDURE
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 30
Effect: Start each combat thread with +10 Armor.

INDOMITABLE
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 45
Effect: After accounting for armor reduction and any other damage negations or reductions, you negate 25% of the total summed up damage of all attacks that would hit you and reduce your HP. (Halve the summed up damage, then halve it again, then round up to the nearest whole number.)

REMEDY
Prerequisite: None
Effect: Whenever you use a technique that gives a target ally HP, you and the ally gain 50% of the initial amount as bonus HP (rounded up to nearest whole number). For example, if you heal someone for 30 HP, you both gain 15 bonus HP.
Limit: Indefinite

CLEVERNESS
Effect: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

TALENTED
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Type: Defense
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.
Cost: 10 Reishi

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
You absorb spirit particles from foes that are attacking you, using it to replenish your own Reishi.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack.
Limit: Three times per battle.

GINTŌ
Small containers which Quincy use to store their Reishi. They are utilized as components in Quincy spellcasting, resembling Kidō.
Action: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: As a bonus action you activate Gintō. As an at-will action, you can use one of the following per turn. Can only use one of each effect per battle.
HEIZEN: Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d12 damage to one foe.
GRITZ: You create a dome around your foe of choice. They cannot escape or attack you unless they break the dome. No one can enter it while it's activated and no one can attack the foe within. The dome has 20 HP. The dome can be attacked directly to break it. Cannot be used to interrupt or defend against attacks.
WOLKE: Regain 10 lost HP or gain 10 armor to defend against attacks.
SPRENGER: You make an area attack that deals 3d6 direct damage to all foes.
Cost: 20 Reishi

TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
An open palm strike which can effortlessly shatter a foe's head with a single strike.
Type: Attack - Single
Action: Standard
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals only the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: When using this technique, you may choose to increase its cost by 5 Reishi to add +5 bonus damage, to a maximum of +20 damage added.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Twice per battle.

SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #11: TSUZURI RAIDEN (BOUND LIGHTNING)
You generate an electric current through any object you touch, which damages anything or anyone which is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Deal 3 direct damage back to the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. This damage bypasses all DR.

BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)
You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. If Cripple is successful, also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi.

Your hands are covered in purple Reishi. Your very touch desecrates with insipid poison and virulent decay.
Effect: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 5 turns.
Limit: Once per battle. (0/1)

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 20 Armor is gone.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique
Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: Once per target.

BAKUDŌ #6: KIYOMERU (CLEANSE)
This spell uses reishi to burn through negative effects on you or an ally.
Effect: As a bonus action remove a single stack of one non-special status effect on yourself or an ally.
Cost: 5 reishi
Limit: None.

BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU (PHANTOM PAIN)
You attach an invisible chain between you and your enemy, causing them to share the same wounds you receive.
Effect: As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted, no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them.

RELEASE
1st Release:
Focus +5

Attack:
Gae Bolg
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 4 damage dice against one target. Chance to inflict a minor effect. 20 Reishi.
PIERCING: On successful hit, this technique deals status damage equal to the lowest rolled damage die.
WOUND: 50% chance to Wound target.

Tech:
BLEED
Your release allows you to recover by absorbing the vital essence of foes through the damage of your attacks.
Action: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action, 50% of the total HP damage you inflict with basic attacks (and/or 25% of the total HP damage of advanced/release attacks) this turn is recovered as healing at the beginning of your next turn. HP gained is added before any reductions from a foe’s attack damage. This is considered a Healing Technique.
Limit: 3 times per battle.

Enhancement:
REBOUNDING
Effect: As a passive effect, while released and below half of your total HP, you regain +3 HP at the end of each turn. Additionally, reduce the cost to maintain your release by -1 Reishi while below half HP.
Limit: Indefinite.

REIATSU: 250,000
HP: 140/140 | REISHI: 211/220 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100+45·1d10·1d100·1d100+45·1d10·1d100
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2023 8:19:43 GMT -5 by Lazarus Jeager

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 30, 2023 9:01:45 GMT -5

It'd be clear to Lazarus that the chains the arrancar had inflicted upon him were much stronger than the previous ones he'd used on him. He'd strengthened his kido, let it be refined in battle after battle against the hollow who'd come after him, they wouldn't be breaking anytime soon. He was hoping that he could put more and more things onto the quincy to hopefully tire him out quicker...it was a strategy that had worked in their last fight, the only downside being Lazarus knew that.

Instead of finesse he had to use strength, brute force. He hated the idea of it but Lazarus had enough counters to his usual repitoir that he had to be quick about things...but also careful, why did the redhead always make things so difficult?

His first arrow went wide, the hollow not even needing to move...did he have his own reservations? He caught the second one, stopping the barbed tip from piercing him but letting the spiritual power sear him just a little before he absorbed the energy Lazarus had expended, keeping him from reclaiming it.

"Not even going to reply? How disappointing...at least you seem to be up to your usual tricks." He'd say, motioning at the small wound on him. He thrust his finger at Lazarus again, lighting springing to his hand as a dark tendril of riatsu crawled up the kido ropes holding him down, attempting to sap his strength.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
Hit for 3 (4- [4x.25]) damage

Offensive
4 reishi drain due to rebuke
4 stacks of stagger inflicted
9 direct damage
Byakurai acc 111 vs 80 def Hit! - 1 reishi drain

Reishi use
-1 BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
-5 Kare
-6 Byakurai
+3 regen

-9 total
At-Will:

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
gZzprUWV1d100<95 to inflict 2 stacks of stagger
3d6 direct damage if inflicted

Standard Action: Kare -5 reishi
1d100<60 to inflict 2 stacks of stagger

Standard Action: Byakurai
1d100+45
2d16

CLASS MAGUS
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.
VERSATILE: As a passive effect, any turn where you use both a Kido Spell and a Non-Kido Technique, increase the Accuracy (by +15) and Damage Tier (by +2) of two attacks on that turn. Also, all successful attacks you land on that turn will drain your foe's Reishi as well as their HP/Armor. Total amount of Reishi drained will be equal to the lowest rolled natural dice number when rolling damage dice from the attack.
RATION: As a passive effect your Advanced and Forbidden Kido Spells have a 30% chance to inflict the Immobilize or Stagger status effect (Choose one per thread). The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. The additional reishi cost is then leeched to you for the duration.
TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: After accounting for armor reduction and any other damage negations or reductions, you negate 25% of the total summed up damage of all attacks that would hit you and reduce your HP. (Halve the summed up damage, then halve it again, then round up to the nearest whole number.) This negation is immune to the Major Effect Overwhelm.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
CLEVERNESS: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source
VITRIOL: Each time you inflict a non-special status effect you give an additional stack to your target. Does not apply to status effect inflicted via Phantom Pain.
TALENTED:As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means. (1/1)
SURGE: As an at-will action, you add an extra set of additional damage die with a value of 2d12 for Non-Basic Attacks and 1d12 for Basic Attacks with each attack you make. (3/3)
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (2/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (1/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi
BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE): As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) 1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL): As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique (1/1)

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (3/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON): As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/1) 10 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (2/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (1/1) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 2 - BANKIN (ULTIMATE SUPPRESSION): Using two standard actions, you have an 80% chance to inflict the special status effect Locked. For this to work the target must be below 25% of their max Reishi. While Locked, the character is out of the fight. If you are brought to 0 Reishi or 0 HP during the fight the Locked status effect ends. In a 1v1 battle the fight is won but you cannot kill them. (1/1) 20 reishi

RELEASE
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (4/4)
CONDEMNING: As a passive effect, when you activate your release, roll a 1d4. You deal the results of the roll as reishi drain to all foes, at the end of their turn, as long as you are in a released state.

REIATSU: 352,000
HP: 127/130 | REISHI: 232/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d14 | ACC: +40
1d100·3d6·1d100+30·2d14·1d100+30·2d14
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2023 9:07:47 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 30, 2023 16:39:06 GMT -5

Lazarus could feel the effects pile on, and the small burst of damage that Nezuel's spell would cause now that it had landed, though thankfully he always kept up a small form of fortification. Said fortification would crumble against the lightning as it pierced into his flesh, though he had grown used to the punishment of battle and as such it appeared to not have the full brunt of damage it should have against him.

"I suppose I should show you what I've learned since we've last met..."

Lazarus' body would stop straining against the restraints and burdening effect of the spells cast upon him, inhaling deeply as his reishi began coating the shackles. Small runic symbols would form over his body during this process as well, and moments later both the effects weighing him down would start to melt away, being converted into pure reishi for him to use against the Arrancar. The Quincy would exhale a deep sigh as he focused in on his target, combining such focus with his innate sensing ability to zero in on the target in question.

Lazarus would launch off the boat with enough force to rock it heavily against the waters below, ascending to the sky above while shifting his arms into a stance that he hadn't shown the hollow before. The blade and hand bow would change into reishi before migrating to his left hand, and as he reached the apex of his jump, Lazarus would create a platform for himself to stand on, poised to strike as the reishi in his palm roared to life. He'd thrust his arm forward with an open palmed strike aimed at the center of the others chest. Whether it made contact or not, the force behind the strike would mimic the sound of thunder as it came to it's completion, the reishi at his palm erupting outward violently.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY
-5 reishi from drain
Armor reduced to 0 from 10
11 Damage Taken (15 reduced by 4 due to Indomitable)
+3 Reish at end of turn

Transmute removing Stagger and Immobilize, +20 Accuracy and Defense This Turn
Focus energy +15 Accuracy, attacks cannot be Guarded against
Sense +5 Accuracy
Tessho- Iron Palm, spending 20 reishi to add +20 Damage to attack
total reishi used this turn - 41

Tessho Iron Palm- Accuracy 141, If Hit 40 Dmg

SENSE
You focus your own Reishi to reach out and feel the spiritual energy of others around you.
Action: Reactive At-Will
Effect: You gain +5 Defense versus all attacks targeting you this turn; additionally, you gain +5 Accuracy with all attacks used this turn.
Limit: Three times per thread.
Bonus Action:
FOCUS ENERGY
You infuse extra reishi into an attack, boosting its potency right before you strike.
Effect: Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard.
Cost: 9 Reishi
Limit: None

Bonus Action:
TRANSMUTE
You are immune to Phantom Pain. Also, twice per battle, as a Bonus Action, you may remove up to two Status Effects (or one Special Status Effect) from yourself or an ally of your choosing. Each removal costs -5 Reishi (Specials cost -10), but each Status Effect removed grants +10 Accuracy with all attacks and increases the target’s Defense by +10 for that turn.

Standard Action:
TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
An open palm strike which can effortlessly shatter a foe's head with a single strike.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals only the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: When using this technique, you may choose to increase its cost by 5 Reishi to add +5 bonus damage, to a maximum of +20 damage added.
Cost: 32 Reishi
Acc - Q3Q_gHeD1d100+85
Dmg - 3d10+20

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Bakudo #14 Shimoku (3/5 Turns Remaining)

CLASS

TRAITS
EFFICIENCY
Effect: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.

ENDURE

INDOMITABLE
Effect: After accounting for armor reduction and any other damage negations or reductions, you negate 25% of the total summed up damage of all attacks that would hit you and reduce your HP. (Halve the summed up damage, then halve it again, then round up to the nearest whole number.)

REMEDY
Effect: Whenever you use a technique that gives a target ally HP, you and the ally gain 50% of the initial amount as bonus HP (rounded up to nearest whole number). For example, if you heal someone for 30 HP, you both gain 15 bonus HP.

CLEVERNESS
Effect: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

TALENTED
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
You absorb spirit particles from foes that are attacking you, using it to replenish your own Reishi.
Effect: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack.

GINTŌ
Small containers which Quincy use to store their Reishi. They are utilized as components in Quincy spellcasting, resembling Kidō.
Effect: As a bonus action you activate Gintō. As an at-will action, you can use one of the following per turn. Can only use one of each effect per battle.
HEIZEN: Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d12 damage to one foe.
GRITZ: You create a dome around your foe of choice. They cannot escape or attack you unless they break the dome. No one can enter it while it's activated and no one can attack the foe within. The dome has 20 HP. The dome can be attacked directly to break it. Cannot be used to interrupt or defend against attacks.

TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
Limit: Twice per battle. (1/2)

Sense (2/3)
SPELLS

You generate an electric current through any object you touch, which damages anything or anyone which is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Effect: As a bonus action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Deal 3 direct damage back to the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. This damage bypasses all DR.

You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. If Cripple is successful, also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.

Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique
Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Effect: As a bonus action remove a single stack of one non-special status effect on yourself or an ally.

You attach an invisible chain between you and your enemy, causing them to share the same wounds you receive.
Effect: As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted, no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them.

RELEASE
1st Release:
Focus +5

Attack:
Gae Bolg
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 4 damage dice against one target. Chance to inflict a minor effect. 20 Reishi.
PIERCING: On successful hit, this technique deals status damage equal to the lowest rolled damage die.

Tech:
BLEED
Your release allows you to recover by absorbing the vital essence of foes through the damage of your attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action, 50% of the total HP damage you inflict with basic attacks (and/or 25% of the total HP damage of advanced/release attacks) this turn is recovered as healing at the beginning of your next turn. HP gained is added before any reductions from a foe’s attack damage. This is considered a Healing Technique.

Enhancement:
REBOUNDING
Effect: As a passive effect, while released and below half of your total HP, you regain +3 HP at the end of each turn. Additionally, reduce the cost to maintain your release by -1 Reishi while below half HP.

REIATSU: 234,000
HP: 129/140 | REISHI: 168/220 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100+85·3d10+20
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2023 16:42:40 GMT -5 by Lazarus Jeager

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 30, 2023 17:46:26 GMT -5

It was quite surprising to see Lazarus break out of, what Nezuel thought was, quite a cage of hampering kido. He didn't know to attribute it to the boy training specifically to fight his style of fighting or if he had some sort of lucky breakthrough but simply having the ability to seemingly shrug off his bakudo was something quite dangerous. If he spread that ability around to other quincies...or others in the OGA then he might be in trouble.

What was also surprising was the sheer force that happened to be contained within Lazs' single strike. If he had to guess, in the brief time he had to think between the destruction of his kido and the fist colliding with him, he'd say that the quincy had taken his own power and turned it against him. The punch hurt, certainly, but perhaps not as much as the fact that the quincy seemed to have stolen a page from his book...then again imitation was the most sincere form of flattery.

He'd managed to barely erect a barrier of kido just as the blow hit but he was still sent flying. Blood poured from the wound in him but it seemed to writhe and twist oddly. Soon enough, it had curled around his body, flowing away to reveal the more mature form of Nezuel in his resurrection. Already the air thrummed as the reishi in it acted to his will, the slow assimilation and feeding of the arrancar beginning. To distract the quincy he tried to worm his riatsu into him, freezing it and sealing the areas in which he naturally regenerated reishi...the was a war of attrition after all.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
Hit for 15 (40/2 = 20 -[20x.25]) damage

Offensive
6 reishi drain due to rebuke
9 reishi siphon due to REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
3 reishi drain from release each turn
3 stacks of cripple inflicted
1 stack of frostbite inflicted

Reishi use
-10 BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN)
+9 REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
+3 regen
- 4 release
- 1 BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)

-3 total
At-Will:
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION - 9 reishi

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN)

Standard Action: Release
SWkWN|R51d4

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)
1d100<95 to inflict 3 stacks of cripple and 1 stack of frostbite

CLASS MAGUS
TRAITS
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (2/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (1/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (1/2) -10 reishi

ADVANCED SPELLS

RELEASE

REIATSU: 352,000 -> 704,000
HP: 112/130 | REISHI: 229/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d15 | ACC: +40
1d4·1d100
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2023 17:47:08 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 30, 2023 23:59:59 GMT -5

It had become apparant to him that the strike he landed had elicited a reaction from the Arrancar, the once young form now maturing into what he had only seem briefly once before, the reiatsu washing over him and forcing his to widen his stance as it did so, lest he be knocked down from his platform. All things considered he was being forced to show his own power, otherwise this would become a landslide of a fight in Nezuel's favor.

Lazarus would clasp his hands together as he felts the chill of the reishi working it's way over him, focusing on the space between his palms as he condensed and compacted reishi in real time to form his Heilig Bogen, A spear of black and gold coming into existence as he pulled his hands apart. Grasping the spear in his hands he would keep that wide stance, the tip of the spear pointing directly at the hollow before him. His own reiatsu would flare to compete with that of his friends, though it was clear that he still had some climbing to do if he wanted to stand on par in terms of pure power level. He also knew that given the situation he wasn't going to be able to do damage and maintain reishi at the same time, so it would be a game once again to try and trade a war of attrition for a blitz to the finish line.

To that effect he would attack without hesitation, hefting the spear over his shoulder as it glowed with a sinister inky darkness, the muscles in his arm straining and bulging a bit as he got the aim just so. Like a bullet spinning through a barrel to meet it's target, the spear would separate the air as it flew towards it's target, with Lazarus himself not far behind. Coming in under the spear itself, he would be in that same stance as before, using his spiritual sensing skills to give him every edge possible to try and strike as best as he could. That same palm strike, with every bit of reishi behind it to try and block through Nezuel's defenses quickly, to ensure that he didn't have anything in the back pocket to drag the fight out too long.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY
-23 reishi from drain and siphon effects
3 stacks cripple
1 stack frostibite
-4 Reishi a turn for Release
+1 Reishi at end of turn

Sense +5 Accuracy
49 Reishi used this turn
Gae Bolg- 64, Miss!
Tossho Iron Palm- 71, Miss!
(proceeds to cry inside)

SENSE
You focus your own Reishi to reach out and feel the spiritual energy of others around you.
Effect: You gain +5 Defense versus all attacks targeting you this turn; additionally, you gain +5 Accuracy with all attacks used this turn.
Bonus Action:
First Release
4 Reishi per turn

Standard Action:
Release Attack:
Gae Bolg
WOUND: 65% chance to Wound target.
Cost: 17 Reishi
Acc - kqrmD0YF1d100+50
Dmg - 4d11

Standard Action:
TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
Acc - 1d100+50
Dmg - 3d11+20

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Bakudo#14 Shimoku

CLASS

TRAITS
EFFICIENCY

ENDURE

INDOMITABLE

REMEDY

CLEVERNESS

TALENTED

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION

GINTŌ

TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
Limit: Twice per battle. (0/2)
Sense (1/3)

SPELLS

RELEASE
1st Release:
Focus +5

Release Attack:
Gae Bolg

Tech:
BLEED

Enhancement:
REBOUNDING

REIATSU: 250,000 -> 500,000
HP: 129/140 | REISHI: 93/220 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC: +45

1d100+50·4d11·1d100·1d100+50·3d11+20
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2023 21:22:24 GMT -5 by Lazarus Jeager

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 31, 2023 8:55:16 GMT -5

"Thats new..." The arrancar would intone as Laz's long and mighty spear moved forward to penetrate him. His eyes were drawn to the darkness in the attack, the power coursing through the quincy as his muscles moved and became ready to be sprung. Those white uniforms certainly left some things to the imagination but they weren't all bad...especially when their wears started to sweat from using too much reishi. Unfortunately for Lazarus it seemed like his power was still in its infancy, similar to the first time he'd shown him his own power...a double edge sword. There was a momment of pause and in that single moment a thought came to him, a devilish though.

Despite their attitude towards each other he still actually liked the boy and he'd grown...how further could he go if he was pushed?

Laz moved, his spear hitting deep into the arrancar leaving a nasty wound straight where his heart would have been. Bloody hands moved up to cup the quincy's face, red eyes showing...joy? Then the eyes melted into blood along with the rest of the blood clone. With the rustle of clothing, Nez's hands on his cheeks would be replaced with a pair coming behind the boy, slowly brushing against his neck.

"You've grown...I'm proud of you." he whispered in Laz's ear, hot air brushing against him as his teeth moved to trace a line along his neck. His hand turned the boy's head until they were looking at each other's eyes once again. "It wasn't for my sake...was it?" he'd smile. He had no doubt that it was for his own power but...to get such power to stand equal to him was still possible, wasn't it?

Just touching the quincy caused his skin to tingle, to cause the spear wielding warrior's reishi to be drawn to him, to make his muscles weak. "I admint...I missed this." he'd lean closer, leaving himself wide open as he opened his lips, eyes flicking towards Laz's own. He much preferred draining reishi this way...it was only a question if Lazarus let it happen and take advantage of his weakness...or broke the tender moment.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
Defense 0 next round if Laz accepts the offer~

Offensive
3 reishi drain from release each turn
1 stack of Glutton inflicted
2 stacks of stagger inflicted
5 direct damage
35 drain from Tide/spirit targeting

Reishi use
+3 regen
- 4 release
-1 BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
-25 Tide

-27 total

At-Will:
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING)
Surge

CONSUME:
lB2gv|O71d100<75 to inflict 1 stack of glutton

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
1d100<95 to inflict 2 stacks of stagger
3d6 direct damage if inflicted

Standard Action: The Tide/Spirit Targeting
5d17
2d12

Standard Action: free

CLASS MAGUS
TRAITS
SURGE: As an at-will action, you add an extra set of additional damage die with a value of 2d12 for Non-Basic Attacks and 1d12 for Basic Attacks with each attack you make. (2/3)
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (2/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (1/2) -10 reishi

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (2/3) 0 reishi

RELEASE
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (3/4)

HP: 112/130 | REISHI: 202/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d15 | ACC: +40
1d100·1d100·3d6·5d17·2d12
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2023 8:57:37 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Lazarus Jeager Avatar

Lazarus Jeager

Post by Lazarus Jeager on Mar 31, 2023 21:37:51 GMT -5

It'd all happen much too quickly for his liking, and while he'd be lying if he said he hadn't seen this moment play out before in his sleep once or twice before, there were too many things going on to indulge himself in such a moment. He could feel his body struggle against the onslaught of spells and detrimental effects, but he'd struggle through them, speaking a simple truth to the Arrancar before acting.

"I did try and look for you after that day, I've run into several hollows, only one seemed to know anything about you, they seemed protective. It was a relief to know you had allies of your own since our last meeting...."

What was a tender and genuine expression of happiness and pride would unfortunately turn to focus as Lazarus inhaled deep, the only indicator of his next attack. It would show in his movements and how much his body strained to attempt that palm strike for a third time, a near invisible bead of reishi tugging at the spear that had been thrown, now causing it to change direction. Lazarus went into this battle knowing that it'd end poorly for him, but he hadn't offered it without reason, he wanted to make amends with the Arrancar. If this was the way to do that then it was a struggle he'd be happy to lose, and it gave him an opportunity to show how he had grown in their time apart. This would be his last use of the palm strike technique as he more or less forced it out of himself, his stance being a touch shaky as his muscles struggled to maintain against the reishi.

Immediately after the strike would come meet it's apex Lazarus' spear would shatter into reishi, his eyes heavy and body drenched in sweat as he expelled every last bit of reishi to use that last attack, breathe ragged as his chest rose and fell heavily. The reishi platform under his feet would crack and shatter, gravity taking hold of him as he felt his body start to freefall.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY
-38 reishi from drain and siphon effects
1 stack frostibite
-4 Reishi a turn for Release
+1 Reishi at end of turn
5 Direct Damage taken
Exhausted

Transmute to Remove Stagger and Cripple, +20 Accuracy
Sense +5 Accuracy
Talented Used to Gain extra use of Tossho Iron Palm
Reishi used this turn 42
Tossho Iron Palm- Acc 95 Crit!, Total Damage on hit 42. (30+4 thanks to Slashing Effect, 8 Status Damage from Crit Bonus)

SENSE
Bonus Action:
TRANSMUTE
You are immune to Phantom Pain. Also, twice per battle, as a Bonus Action, you may remove up to two Status Effects (or one Special Status Effect) from yourself or an ally of your choosing. Each removal costs -5 Reishi (Specials cost -10), but each Status Effect removed grants +10 Accuracy with all attacks and increases the target’s Defense by +10 for that turn.
Standard Action:

Standard Action:
TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
Acc - UkKz2aTX1d100+70
Dmg - 3d11+20

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

TRAITS
EFFICIENCY

ENDURE

INDOMITABLE

REMEDY

CLEVERNESS

TALENTED
Limit: Once per battle. (0/1)

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION

GINTŌ

TESSHŌ (IRON PALM)
Limit: Twice per battle. (0/2)
Sense (1/3)

SPELLS

RELEASE
1st Release:
Focus +5

Release Attack:
Gae Bolg

Tech:
BLEED

Enhancement:
REBOUNDING

REIATSU: 250,000 -> 125,000
HP: 124/140 | REISHI: 0/220 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45
1d100+70·3d11+20
Last Edit: Apr 1, 2023 20:43:13 GMT -5 by Lazarus Jeager

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Apr 1, 2023 18:07:39 GMT -5

Why couldn't the fool just take the bait he'd been offered. How many times had the arrancar wanted to taste that forbidden fruit just to have it snatched out of this grasp at the last second. He'd ever only gotten something out of Lazarus when his guard had been down, when he'd been beaten and unable to resist. It'd been a kiss, nothing major surely but...ever since then he'd just not taken anything in return. Perhaps the arrancar was wrong in what he thought might be between them, maybe it was better to just give in like he refused to do.

He smiled at the quincy's words...he'd looked for him...he wondered who he'd found that actually attempted to protect his worthless ass. "Shhhhh." he'd say, letting his finger fall on Laz's lips as he looked down at him. The palm had blown a literal hole into him but he didn't seem to mind as his kido enveloped the two of them. Technically, this would restrict him from regaining his power...but that didn't seem to matter in the slightest since Laz was exhausted and unable to fight anymore...his spear breaking showing just how far he pushed himself.

"They'll be time for that later." he'd whisper, letting the darkness take the two of them. He'd have a chance of escaping, if he really wanted to, but it was a meager hope.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
32 damage taken (42-[42x.25])

Offensive
3 reishi drain due to condemning
1 reishi drain from rebuke
Glutton Inflicted
2 stacks of stagger inflicted
1 stack of sealed inflicted

Reishi use
-30 BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
-15 BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL)
+3 regen
-4 release

-46 total

At-Will:
TALENTED: BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)

CONSUME:
tpYxZRa21d100<75 to inflict 1 stack of glutton

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL)
1d100<45 to inflict 2 stacks of stagger

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
1d100<75 to inflict Sealed

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
1d100<75 to inflict Sealed

CLASS MAGUS
TRAITS
SURGE: As an at-will action, you add an extra set of additional damage die with a value of 2d12 for Non-Basic Attacks and 1d12 for Basic Attacks with each attack you make. (2/3)
TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (2/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (1/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (0/1) 15 reishi

RELEASE
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (3/4)

HP: 80/130 | REISHI: 156/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d15 | ACC: +40
1d100·1d100·1d100·1d100
Last Edit: Apr 1, 2023 18:15:23 GMT -5 by nezuel