Bleach Hereafter RPG

Central 46 enforced a foot fetish manga ban

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on May 19, 2023 4:53:37 GMT -5

Once again, the poor man was sobbing - was the young Third Seat's offer of help that valuable? Perhaps it was, but Rekka didn't have time to figure it out as an intense feedback screech came through the bookstore speakers. Imbued with the power to transcend the fabric of reality by the Shinigami's earlier burst of foreign power, the shop's announcement system began speaking the language of gods. If the voice of the gods sounded like a fatherly, rather weary male baritone no different than any regular human's, this would be it. The voice spoke in a mixture of modern speech, technical jargon, and otherworldly prose, but the message was clear to all who resided in this universe.

The world was ending.

"Hageshi-san! How long do we have?" The earlier female voice spoke up again, urgently, after the strange announcement was over.

"A year at most, maybe even less," Rekka took his attention off Itsuki and onto the pending apocalypse. "It won't be an end so much as an eternal stagnation, like what happens to the characters in a book when you close it. Good thing we've been working on the device, huh?"

"Itsuki-san, I don't know what will happen to you. I'll do my best to keep my end of the promise, but the world is ending. Anything could happen after that."