Bleach Hereafter RPG

To the End of Time (Finale)

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 31, 2023 13:52:44 GMT -5

Niji smiled faintly, reminiscing, ”Maybe you are onto something there, you two were always ready to have a go at each other. You seemed to be able to articulate your opinion better if you were wrestling with your sister, it was the damndest thing. I can only imagine you lost your eye making some great philosophical argument.”

Every so often the false life creeped in, even two years later. She shook her head, trying to banish the thoughts, ”Nevermind.”

She looked at Maria for a long moment, she had trusted the woman with her life just a few days ago; even if it hadn’t been entirely of her own volition. But even so, at that point, while it was dangerous, Niji never really felt like the situation was out of her hands. ”I am not worried about you hurting me, it is–.”

A sigh escaped her lips as she cut herself off; there was another few seconds of silence as she seemed to consider something. She didn’t like to give up control, but once again, it was possible the fate of the world might end up coming down to her. This was about as low risk as she could make it, a Shinigami that she had trusted with her life, strong enough to provide some measure of protection if someone tried to stop her return. ”Maybe I will take you up on that, Masha.  Five minutes should be enough time to determine if an adequate pact can be made.”

She shook her head, "But not today, I told Leon I would be home to put the baby to bed."

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 31, 2023 14:34:39 GMT -5

Maria Tokareva

Tags:

Affirming Maria's thoughts, Niji suddenly drew attention to the eyepatch on her face - which, in spite of being probably the first thing anyone would notice when speaking to her, as long as the patch isn't entirely covered by her hair, was rarely if ever mentioned by anyone she had met. She briefly flashed a frown and answered:

"Oh, nah, Val wasn't the one who did this," then, she raised the eyepatch. Behind it was old scorched flesh surrounding a grown-over stab wound. Just as quickly as she showed the scar, she slapped the eyepatch back on and brushed her hair down to partially cover it. "It's... actually the stab I died from. I'm not sure why it never healed when I entered Soul Society, but... as I was told afterwards, it was not an ordinary Hollow."

She sighed. "As you can imagine, I don't want to go around reminding me and everyone else of how I died, so I hide it. I assume I never got it in your timeline."

Would be pretty odd, since she died of the Shinigami, not of a Hollow, in that world.

"Oh!" suddenly, she called out, a lot more enthusiastic than before, switching away from the pensive mood while talking about her scar. "Speaking of your baby, I was gonna ask... Since we're, you know, alternate timeline sisters and all, I'm kind of his aunt, aren't I? I can drop by every once in a while to visit, right? Please, pretty please? I won't hurt him!"