Bleach Hereafter RPG

Hellstorm

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Sept 25, 2020 21:00:28 GMT -5

"Whatever your goal is Illvamal, we have obtained two of your strongest allies, you think you may have the advantage but we'll get the info we will need from them and you'll be out two of your finest men for whatever you plan next. Don't think this was just a small loss," Tensai thought to himself.

Meiji's arms and legs were rendered useless so there was no need for Tensai to use Bakudo on him. Tensai grabbed him and dragged him over his shoulder. Despite the Sinner being probably bigger then him Tensai was able to carry him without little trouble. He truly is deceptively strong. Tensai groaned at the thought of going to a bar.

"I'll pass, not really a fan of alcohol. Although I know of this nice ramen place in Soul Society I frequent. If you ever in the mood I wouldn't mind having company while I eat. I usually keep to myself but it's nice to have acquaintances," Tensai said.

He then gave a tired look at Yoshinori when he suggested that these two will die.

"May I remind you that these two are already dead, cause they came from Hell. Sinners are built differently than us Souls, they are immortal but only so they can be tortured infinitely. Though I agree we do need a place to store them and let our superiors know. And hopefully, the Central 46 will allow the SRDI to study these Sinners so we can prepare for countermeasures for the next time we have to deal with a similar event. Or whatever it is that they have planned, I fear something big is coming,"
Tensai said.

It was then Yoshinori offered they heal the Quincy, while Tensai is not one to lie in his reports he does agree the Quincy must be spared. He doubts he could convince them that perhaps the Quincies could be made allies if he did report it. He put Meiji on the ground for a second to walk over to Eisa. As he stood over his body.

While Tensai has never been good with healing Kido, the one thing he doesn't excel at, he does have an alternative method of healing. He then puts his hand to his Zanpakuto.

"Surpass them all. Shinka Rasen," he whispered.

As his dagger turned into a syringe filled with green liquid Reishi. He then injected Eisa with some of the strange fluid which begins to heal her of her wounds and fight off any harmful bacteria that would cause infection or illness. He then turns back and grabs Meiji over his shoulder as he, Maria, and Yoshinori walk off back to Soul Society. Not coming back with one but with two valuable prisoners for what seems to be an upcoming war.

Tags: , ,