Bleach Hereafter RPG

Through the veins of history [Team Spar]

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Oct 19, 2020 5:09:55 GMT -5

Track: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZgoeg0diio

The town surrounding Mikołajskie Lake was nearly made empty of people by the confusion of tourists and a few of the locals. Some people who were spiritually aware, swore they were witness to horrors that emerged from the lake, which caused a few sinkholes, and structures to collapse.

After checking into Hotel Mikołajki Leisure & SPA, Yukari convinced the front desk to allow her to use the underground parking lot, which was vacant since all the guests checked out in a panic from the hotel in the aftermath for the end of the world.

The staff that remained were not spiritually aware and felt people were taking their superstitions too far over some land fall naturally occurring in the forest as a sign of the end of times. However, such natural erosions were common anywhere where there is wilderness. The staff figured practicing martial arts in an empty lot with a sword was permissible since there were not many guests at this 5-star resort to cater to.

At the request of Yukari, the Red Lotus agents agreed to train her, so that she did not fall victim to fear again, and with enough experience from battle she would learn to become dependent on her abilities as a blademaster to face the paranormal at every turn.

Yukari fully recovered from her injuries after encountering the sinners, prior to her arrival at the agreed time with Diana and Valentina, the grey concrete parking lot was suitable to train in without being disturbed. The Parking lot attendant at the surface entrance was even tipped extra złoty to keep anyone from entering in the first place due to maintenance reasons.

Dressed in her usual fullbring attire, she waited for everyone to arrive, to learn how to fight and survive.

Post 1

You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Oct 19, 2020 11:59:36 GMT -5

Valentina Tokareva

Well, that was...

certainly a thing.

Now that the chaos and fun stuff above the Masurian Lakes has receded, their squad ended up in a nearby town, almost completely deserted after the battles which took place all around it. This was where Val was informed that the fun was not yet over. The brown-skinned girl she jumped in to help before, whose name, as it turns out, was Yukari, was asking for help from the Red Lotus agents among their midst. From what Val had seen during the fight, she assumed that Diana was going to be on board, which meant that they only needed a few people to start the exercise.

Sure, why not? Fighting is fun, she's already got some experience in mentoring her fellow Fullbringers in the form of Nicholas, and a part of her was eager to see what Diana was capable of. Something about her just screamed that she'd be a tough opponent to spar.

On the way to the parking lot, she picked up an ice cream cone off a vendor with balls of steel - who, as he explains, stayed by his ice cream shop even when titanical warriors fought above the lake. With it at hand, Val descended to the parking lot, waving her hand towards Yukari as she approached.

"So how is this gonna go?" she called out with a question. "Like, I dunno, everyone taking rounds at sparring you, or some other exercise, or..."

(242 words)
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2020 12:00:17 GMT -5 by Hibano

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Oct 21, 2020 1:35:19 GMT -5

Taking out a box of cigarrette, she tapped it slightly against her palm before taking one out and light it up. Long grey wisps of smoke hung in the air, shifting slightly as she took a deep drag of the cigarette. After what had just happened, she needed tobacco to clear her head a bit.

Of all sinners to show up, it had to be her father. She wished she could have enjoy the fight as she had initially intended but she supposed this spar would be a good way to make up for it. There's Valentina Torekova who rumors said was quite an unpredictable beast and then there was her junior who had grown leaps and bounds since they last met.

And then there was Iwan Kosnik, the only Quincy within the group of four. Naturally his method of fighting would be different than all the Fullbringers, making this spar to be as chaotic and unpredictable as their previous task. She could hear Val's voice in the distant asking Yukari on how to go about this.

"You should probably clarify whether we're packing something or not. Fists or with weapons?" she chimed in. She was fine either way though it would be a lot easier for her to control her strenth if they're using fists instead of weapon. But in the end, it was up to the junior to dictate how this sparring would go.

Tag:
WC: 242

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Oct 22, 2020 11:15:02 GMT -5

Yukari nodded when Valentina walked up to her eating an ice cream cone, her golden eyes stared at the cone a bit longer, primarily because they would have to begin their sparring session after she finished eating it. When Diana arrived, she smiled, and she addressed Valentina’s inquiry.

“Thank you for coming.” The tan teenager finally spoke as she bowed deeply, “I also invited Iwan-san. Since Valentina-san is eating ice cream, we can wait until she finishes eating, and maybe he will arrive by then.”

After a moment, she decided the further explain why she requested to spar them in the first place, “I reached the pinnacle of martial arts training at my high school. After what happened with the sinners that escaped from hell, the skills, and training I received my whole life has not prepared me to face the real world.” After some thought she added what she felt about the types of combat that would be allowed, “An enemy does not act in chivalrous combat, I do not expect anyone to teach me as if I were at school, I want everyone to show me a real fight.”

A sigh escaped her lips, “The only people who have shown me a real fight apart from sinners, are shinigami, and it was quite difficult for me. I feel so unprepared for the paranormal, I nearly gave up, but it would go against everything I believe in to be idle.”

After a few minutes more, she realized Iwan may not come after all, she wondered if this meant their friendship changed.

“If Iwan does not arrive in another half hour, we can begin with a battle royale, and then split up into teams. The biggest issue with the sinners was divide in conquer is less effective than working as a team. I learned that as soon as Iwan and I decided to plan our attacks together. I need to be able to do that with other fullbringers when faced with adversity.”

Diana would find that Yukari had grown quite a bit since the last time they met, she had either changed for the better, or was taking a big risk towards the worst.

[369]

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2020 11:18:40 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Oct 22, 2020 13:23:26 GMT -5

Valentina Tokareva

Hearing Yukari bluntly inform that the ice cream in her hand meant they will take some time before they start sparring got Val to strike a frown.

"Oh, so, well that means we won't be able to start until Diana finishes her smoke, either! If ya think I can't fight with ice cream in my hand, well, then neither can any of you," To punctuate her sentence, she took an aggressive bite off her ice cream cone. Yukari's following explanation of why she had brought the three of them here was fine, if overly sentimental as far as Valentina saw it - the explanation of the sparring match afterwards caught her attention, however.

Specifically, the time.

"Wait, thirty minutes?!" Val exclaimed, then released a heavy sigh and threw herself back - falling into her Fullbring, which transformed into a beanbag cushion immediately as she fell.

"Can't one of you just give him a call?" the Fullbringer asked. "I would, but I don't have his number - the only time I met him before was, uh... when I knocked him out and briefly kidnapped him. Not that I... expect him to even have a phone, or be accustomed with technology beyond the telegraph - but, y'know, the world's full of surprises."

(208 words)

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Oct 24, 2020 7:09:04 GMT -5

A real fight huh?

While Diana can understand the need to have as much experience as possible, there was a reason why most people shy from going completely no hold barred. Most martial institutions often set aside sparring in controlled situation with protective equipment so as to limit injuries inflicted. Afterall, if everyone ends up with grievous wounds every time they sparred the dojo would be as empty as empty as the desert.

On the other hand, the alternative would be heading out whenever a situation similar to the previous one happen. Without experience or capable people to back Yukari up during such times, the likelihood that she bit off more than she can chew was quite high. It was for that particular reason why she had set up a crew of her own in first place in order to limit the risk brought on by any task the Red Lotus had set aside for her.

Diana then took out her phone and texted her friend Naomi to prepare just in case they needed an emergency medical treatment. Not that she lack trust on any of them to hold back...well, maybe Valentina perhaps but she rather they be safe than sorry in this case. It would also be a good opportunity to see what they all can do anyway.

Diana nearly choked on the smoke of her cigarette at Valentina's outburst. Good grief, it was like babysitting a petulant child. No, a child would actually listen if she was to be firm with them but they're similar enough in age that method would not work. Also, why would she knock out and briefly kidnap a quincy? Did she even think of the consequences involved? And what's with not being able to be reached by phone? Telegraph?? At least have the decency to carry a pager around! What's next, someone who only relies on pigeon to send their message around?

"There's so many things I want to say to that....but nevermind that for now. You can dreamup whatever shit with that Fullbring of yours can't you? Why don't you just reach into your 4 dimensional pocket and pull something that would help us locate him Doraemon?" she asked Valentina.

WC: 370
PC: 2
Tag:

PLAYER

The only thing I know for real...

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Oct 24, 2020 11:24:52 GMT -5

Iwan sat in utter confusion as the worried cable worker looked around his newly ploughed plot of land. It had been a while since the fight between the Sinners. Ever since that day, the Quincy had been feeling a bit off. Likely just a side effect from being in contact with beings of such a different Reiryoku, or perhaps some kind of poison left by one of them. He had hoped that spending some time rebuilding his land would help distract him. But it had ended up only making the man slightly frustrated as the cable worker came running up to him.

“I’m sorry sir, but there’s simply just no cable lines. I couldn’t even find anything in the rest of the village. Half of them are still set up with Telegram lines…”

Iwan rubbed his temple and sighed. “Alright, how much will it cost to get it set up?”

Iwan slowly drove, grumbling to himself about cables and cable companies as he finally rolled around to the Mikołajki Hotel. An old Spa/Resort type deal in Mikołajki, meant to cater to those interested in the Pojezierze Mazurskie. How the girl had managed to get such a highly esteemed resort was beyond the man, but it’d be nice living with a bit of modern comfort for once…

He’d come to a stop in the upper parking lot and began to descend the stairs into the lower parking lot. He had Pokuta in a suitcase so as not to cause anyone panic. Iwan sighed as he heard a familiar… explosive voice rang out with a complaint. He’d rest the covered Pokuta over his shoulder as he finally found the trio of girls.

“At this rate, it seems Telegraphs are all I’m going to have” He announced, stepping forward. “Kosnak is not the most modern village. Guess I’ll have to work on that while I have the time and money. Sorry to keep you waiting dziewczyny”

Last Edit: Oct 24, 2020 11:25:02 GMT -5 by Iwan Kosnik

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Oct 24, 2020 11:58:09 GMT -5

Valentina was someone else entirely in the battlefield, she was a different out of battle, it seemed she was disappointed that Iwan was late arriving for their sparring session, and even ate the ice cream whole without suffering brain freeze. While Yukari did not feel cold on the surface of her skin, she had suffered brain freeze before, as she was not numb to internal pain. Diana was quick to make light of the situation by discussing the topic of the red hooded woman’s fullbring being anything she could dream of, without her imagination she would be unable to manipulate it. Did it even have a limit? As Yukari’s thoughts wandered she sensed Iwan’s reiryoku signature nearby, when she watched him approach he seemed off for some reason, but she could not pinpoint what it could be.

“Thank you for coming, Iwan-san.” Yukari offered a deep bow while holding her nodachi in her hands, “We decided to split up into teams without holding back. Since you and I already worked together on the field, I figured I could team up with Diana-senpai this time, and Valentina-san can learn how to be a team player...as well….after what happened with the sinners.”

The tan teenager’s voice got lower, she realized it was not her place to judge Valentina, for what happened to Nicholas; perhaps he wanted to fight alone, despite having traveled with the brunette like comrades, he was so badly injured, there was no time to ask how he sized up his opponent if at all. If they had worked together as a team from the beginning they would have not been split up themselves, which is why it was crucial to learn how to work together, the next time they were faced with a large group.

First the herd of menos, now sinners, it was dangerous to be alone all the time, and now they had to face each other in a real fight otherwise nothing would be learned.

The sheathe to her nodachi was removed, the red cord wrapped around it was used as a harness, as she looped it over her head to carry it on her back.

Black bolts of lightning danced around her hand, as she channeled her fullbring into the focus of her ceremonial blade, her power was a spark of joy. Everything that she found joyous in life manifested her fullbring as spark that ignited her reishi like a flint into a flame.

“kanaka āpau, I am ready to begin.”

Initiative

My35aLq01d100

1d100

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Oct 24, 2020 13:51:55 GMT -5

Valentina Tokareva

Before Val could speak back to Diana, whether or not she could just command her Fullbring to contact Iwan or not, the Quincy appeared in the distance, approaching the three girls all while either candidly referring to their conversation... or implying that this town really only got telegraph to connect it to the outside world. As shocking and unbelievable as it was... it's whatever. If anything, that's a helpful thing for them - less fuss raised all over the country when information travels at the speed of a snail.

Val bounced back to her feet and her Fullbring transformed once again, turning into a shapeless flying ooze buzzing around her hand as it waited for its wielder's next command. When Yukari spoke again, the Fullbringer cringed and glanced away.

"Well, I had to fight off a crazy Sinner Shinigami, rescue Nick from certain doom, and give you guys a hand whenever I was able, all at the same time," Val explained, listing off the events back in the clash against the Sinners off her mind. "So uh, I'm sorry if that wasn't enough, I'll push myself even harder next time."

Her Fullbring finally materialized into her standard issue gun-scythe - Val grasped the pole of her weapon, spun it in her hand, and pulled onto one of the levers to load a new cartridge in the barrel.

"Whatever, it doesn't really matter now. It's fightin' time."

(236 words)

Initiative - v0VNcxHh1d100
1d100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Oct 25, 2020 3:00:55 GMT -5

As it turned out, this place indeed have only telegraph to send message around for whatever reason. Given that she was used to the advantage her satphone provided that allowed her to contact her crew regardless of where they were, she only really noticed it when Iwan brought it up. Valentina then attempted to guilt trip her by listing the things she had to do before she got here in first place.

"Oh gee, I would've been really sorry if we all did not just go through the SAME THING and you just made us both try to contact him in a place that DON'T EVEN HAVE TELEPHONE SERVICE. How self absorb can you get?"She almost threw up her hands into air in frustration.

Ugh, she really wanted to smoke another cigarette stick to manage her stress but with Iwan here, there was no chance of that. Plus, even though she hate to admit it the girl was similar enough to her when it comes to strength that there was no way she could take it easy against them. Unless Valentina decided to go through fighting while holding an ice-cream the entire time. Preferably with both hand holding one each. Then maybe.

"That pairing is fine with me. I'm trusting you with my back kouhai."

Something that didn't escape her notice was that Iwan mentioned about having to spend time and money to improve the communication of this place. She'd like to consider herself pretty loaded when it comes to finance but if that was true that would mean Iwan would be straight up minted.

"Old money eh? Must be nice. I'm ready whenever."

With that she would let the cigarette fall to the floor and stepped upon it to put it out.

WC: 290
PC: 3

Initiative

PpUPCkDE1d100

Tag: 1d100
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2020 3:09:18 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Oct 25, 2020 12:53:42 GMT -5

It seemed that Valentina had a knack for getting on other people’s nerves. As he knelt down to remove Pokuta from his rifle bag, he couldn’t help but overhear two of the girls arguing their heads off about seemingly nothing. Honestly it seemed like they should be on the same team... Iwan popped open Pokuta’s bolt and sighed. Ever since that battle, his Cross had taken on an odd bluish purple color. He hasn’t used it since.

Iwan stood and rested Pokuta on his shoulder. He glanced at Diana, who made a remark on his wealth. He shrugged. “It cost me more than it’s worth” He grumbled before looking at Yukari. “If you think I should work with Valentina, then I’ll be happy to. I already know how she fights. Don’t know why you think I can keep her under control, though. Last time I tried convincing her to do something she nearly killed me”

Iwan looked back at Valentina, impatient as ever to get to fighting. “Keep the explosions down. Don’t want the parking lot collapsing on us.” He pulled Pokuta from his shoulder and aimed it forward. “If we focus on one at a time, we’ll take them down much faster. I’ll let you choose, though I have an idea on who you’ll pick first…”

Qc_YC16M1d100

IWAN KOSNIK

SUMMARY

Direct Damage:

Enemy Attack #1:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

Hunter - Honed Senses (+15 Accuracy, At Will), Shroud

TRAITS

Blitz - As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS

Pesquisa 1/1

Tsukiyubi 2/2

BAKUDŌ #14: Shimoku 1/1

Decimate 3/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 81,000

HP: 85/85 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 100 | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +50 | Armor: 0

1d100
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020 13:34:20 GMT -5 by Iwan Kosnik

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Oct 25, 2020 14:24:03 GMT -5

Valentina Tokareva

(Love-Sign Master Spark!)

"Shut the fuck up about the telegraph, Diana..." Whatever. Val sighed and readied her weapon, keeping its blade right above the ground all while watching both of her soon-to-be opponents' faintest movements. Iwan quickly issued her a warning - avoid too many explosions, don't let the parking lot collapse on their heads. The Fullbringer scoffed at the thought, replying:

"Sure, I promise - unless I need space to fit my giant robot, in which case, off it goes."

Val's fingers suddenly spun the ice cream cone in her left hand, her mind pulling onto the soul of the delicious goodness and causing it to transform into a sharpened icicle. Who else should start this battle if not her? And so, she suddenly tossed the icicle forward like a spear, aiming at Yukari - on its way, it would suddenly crack and divide itself into several sharp shards, aiming to cut the skin of their target and leave gushing wounds.

"Cover me, don't let them double team me."

Without any further ado, the Fullbringer suddenly lunged forward - propelled by a Bringer Light technique, she sped across the room, charging the dark-skinned teenager and attacking with a flurry of scythe slashes, each one faster and stronger than the last.

(205 words)

Defensive Phase

YUKA-LAYLEE
Attack - vs 100 def - result

ANGRY SCOT
Attack - vs 100 def - result

Offensive Phase

Bonus Action: Ice Cream Icicle Throw (Nadegiri), -5 Reishi @ yukari

Need 80 or less to inflict Wound - 5EEP688V1d100
If inflicted, reduces Armor by 3d4

Standard Action 1: Unfolded Liberator Fullbring (1st Release - x2 RL, -4 Reishi per turn, +5 Basic accuracy)

At-Will: Gamble - Roll 1d20 (Mitigate)
At-Will: Blitz - Make two Basic Attacks with next Standard Action.

Standard Action 2: Scythe Slash (Strike) @ yukari

Accuracy - 1d100+55
Damage - 1d12+1

Standard Action 2 (Blitz): Scythe Slash (Strike) @ yukari

Accuracy - 1d100+55
Damage - 1d12+1

Passive Modifiers

First Release Reishi loss: 4 per turn

Intimidate Reishi recovered: 0/100
Armor: 0
Gamble: Available
Momentum Stacks: 0

Combat Arts uses:

Tsukiyubi: 0/2
Nadegiri: 1/2
Hozuri: 0/3
Bakudo #7: 0/1 (per target)
Bakudo #8: 0/1
Bakudo #12: 0/2
Bakudo #21: 0/1

Stats

Reiatsu Level 176 000 (88 000)

HP - 85/85
Reishi - 91/100
Defense - 100
Accuracy mod - +50
Damage die - d12+1

Class
Fighter
Flawless Strikes - Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following an attack failing to hit its target.
Intense Training - You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

Traits

Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.
Momentum: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy by +5 per stack spent.

Release

Tier 1 - Unfolded Liberator:
As a standard action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x and as a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy for two Basic Attacks in your turn.
4 Reishi per turn

Release Art - Gamble: As an at-will action, you roll a 1d20. On your next turn, you may use the Release Tech that corresponds to the number you rolled, bypassing any prerequisites.

Combat Arts

Tsukiyubi (As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.) -10 Reishi
Nadegiri (As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor.) -5 Reishi
Hozuri (As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.), Free
Bakudo #8 (As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Power.), -5 Reishi
Bakudo #21 (As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power.) -5 Reishi
Bakudo #7 (As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.) -5 Reishi
Bakudo #12 (As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.) -5 Reishi

1d100·3d4·1d20·1d100+55·1d12+1·1d100+55·1d12+1
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2020 14:25:55 GMT -5 by Hibano

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Oct 26, 2020 14:41:17 GMT -5

Yukari stood by watching Diana and Valentina argue with each other, her cheeks turned a bright red at the realization that the red riding hood was so rude to her Senpai, that the silver blonde Red Lotus agent was forced to backtalk to the brunette.

When Iwan grumbled at the pair, she turned to look at him as he spoke, he explained he was fine with the team--in fact he said he would be happy to, she blinked a few times, he held a serious poker face since he met him for the first time, the only time he smiled was when he recalled his frivolous teenage lifestyle of partying and drinking. Ever since they discovered Szafirowy Zamek, the hunter had been dead serious about the paranormal world they lived in, brushing up his skills as a Quincy would be a good start, and she nodded in agreement as they parted ways in the spacious concrete empty parking lot.

Valentina was warned by Iwan to keep her missile attacks minimal from destroying the place. Yukari narrowed her eyes, perhaps the brunette lacked common sense, based on her observations. If Yukari dreamed of becoming a doctor someday, she needed to figure out the psychological setbacks people suffered from prior to administering any kind of treatment, and it would take some time getting used to analyzing people silently.

In the seconds that followed, Valentina threw her ice cream cone at Yukari striking her on the face, cutting her cheek open as the tan teenager avoided the remaining strikes with her scythe, using her six inch platform boots to dodge out of the way with extraordinary reflexes. The blood vessels that were sliced open began to pour blood down her cheek, while she normally had the naturally ability to heal due to her medical condition, the wound did not close as it was nearly too deep.

With a flick of her fingers on her left hand, she used the water particles from the cone to turn the ground beneath the red riding hood’s boots into a patch of frozen ice, to slow her down in reishi infused with the sleet. Tiny snowflakes formed into flurries surrounding Valentina, giving Diana an opportunity to cut into the brunette’s defenses while she was being distracted for a brief second.

The black bolts of lightning surrounding Yukari’s hand doubled her reiryoku signature, as she concentrated her reishi, she glanced over at Iwan who remained observant, rather than initiate in battle.

Actions

Battle Phase

Incoming Attacks:
Valentina:

Attack 1: Hit! Wounded for -3 Damage bypassing armor
Armor Damaged by 7

Attack 2: 63 vs 85= Miss!

Attack 3: 67 vs 85= Miss!

Total Damage: -3

HP: 100- 3= 97
Armor: 10-7= 3

Current RL: 73,000 x 2 Incomplete Release= 146,000
Valentina:
Iwan:

Passive: Alacrity +10 DEF, Crush, Momentum,

At-Will:

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK) -5 Reishi

_GM|jbRh1d100
80% chance to cripple and frostbite.

Action 1: Incomplete Fullbring Release -4 Reishi

Action 2: DISTRACT [Uses 2/3 Remaining] Given to

Total Reishi spent: -9

Effects: Wounded Round 1/2

~
Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

FIGHTING: 50
FOCUS: 35
REFLEXES: 25
RESILIENCE: 50

CLASS FEATURES

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following an attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS

ALACRITY
Prerequisite: None
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

ENDURE
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 30
Effect: Start each combat thread with +10 Armor.

CRUSH
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 40
Effect: Scoring a critical hit with a Basic Attack gives the special status effect Crushed: While Crushed the target's defense is lowered by 15 for the duration.
Duration: 2 turns.

MOMENTUM
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 35
Activate: None (Passive) / At-Will
Effect: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.
Limit: Max of 4 stacks used per turn.

BLUR
Prerequisite: None
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Limit: Indefinite.

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: Once per target.

BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM)

A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns
Cost: 10 Reishi

Slots 3/3

Fighter Class Techs:

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
Limit: Twice per battle.

Uses: 2/2

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Cost: None
Limit: Three times per battle.

Uses 3/3

BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)
You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Type: Utility - Kido Binding Spell
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Cripple status effect for 2 turns on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 3 Reishi per turn and lasts until target is no longer Crippled. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi.
0/2 Uses

Slots: 4/4

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Incomplete Fullbring

Activate: Standard Action/ At-Will
Effect: As a standard action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Enhancement: VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Level 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.
Cost: 4 Reishi per turn

Spark of joy
SINGLE: Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

Yukari Aihara
HP:
reishi:
RL:

AC:
DEF:
75 (10)
Dice:
d12
armoR:

1d100
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2020 14:47:05 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Oct 28, 2020 10:37:52 GMT -5

Trouble magnet. That's the vibe she got from Valentina right off the bat and full glad she was that she didn't have to team up with her. Anthony probably would have said something along the lines of they'd either make the bests of friends or tear each other's head off. And from her interaction so far with the girl, it was more and more likely the latter.

Iwan warned Valentina to keep the explosion down lest they might cause collateral damage but the girl clearly paid little attention to that. Grabbing her necklace, she yanked it hard enough to break the chain which also triggered her transformation. Immediately her reiryoku spiked higher than before but there was something off. Rather than a Fullbringer, her reishi was closer to that of a Hollow. Indeed, the unearthly energy only feed further into her negative emotions as anger bubbled up within her past the boiling point unto tranquil fury.

Instead of charging her opponent and beating them black and blue like she always do, she raise her sword and point to the shadow on the ground. Fullbringer had always been about manipulating the soul of the surrounding and this time she was directing her reishi to the shadow on the ground. Valentina's shadow to be exact. It would emerge from the ground like a flower about to bloom right in between the quincy and the owner of said shadow.

Without warning, strips of ribbon from the alien-like being would suddenly shoot towards the pair in both direction. Strong as steel, yet light as silk, these jet black ribbons would attempt to cut and entangle their limbs so as to sap the pair off their strength. Should they manage to secure their grip, they would act as fetters by pulling them into uncomfortable position and putting them under duress.

PC: 3
Tag:
WC: 319

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana unleashed her release on first turn.
Diana gained Edge 1 over Valentina and Iwan.
Diana receive a standard action from Yukari.
Diana used Focus Energy.
Diana use Sai 3 times on them both.

Passive: Legendary: The standard Reishi cap is lifted. You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi. Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn. Additionally, your release’s RL multipliers are increased to: 1st- 4x Natural, 2nd- 8x Natural, Final- 12x Natural. Gain 3 reishi per turn.

Standard Action: First Release-Enhancement Efficient.
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.
Cost: 4 ki per turn.

Bonus Action: Enhanced Focus Energy
Effect: Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard.
Cost: 10 Reishi-Reduce to 7 ki.
Enhanced Effect: If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn.
If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +3 additional damage per use.

Standard Action 1a: Enhanced BAKUDŌ #1: SAI (RESTRAIN)
Target: and
Accuracy: vqpX8UJn1d100+70
Damage: 1d12+1
Immobilize Status Effect(55% chance success): 1d55
Cost: 4 Reishi-Reduced to 1 by Efficiency and Adept

Standard Action 1b: Enhanced BAKUDŌ #1: SAI (RESTRAIN)
Accuracy: 1d100+70

Standard Action 2: Enhanced BAKUDŌ #1: SAI (RESTRAIN)
Accuracy: 1d100+70

ACTIVE EFFECTS
First Release(Efficient). Reduce Reishi cost for all techniques by 2.

CLASS
Titan

TRAITS

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

ALACRITY
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

BLUR
As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

BLITZ
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

MOMENTUM
Effect: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.
Limit: Max of 4 stacks used per turn.

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 40
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
MIMIC
You can recognize a release technique for what it truly is and immediately be able to use it for yourself.
Type: Utility
Effect: After witnessing any release technique a foe or comrade uses during a battle, you're able to spend a bonus action to learn that tech temporarily.
Cost: None
Limit: Twice per battle. The technique can only be used during the battle it is mimicked.

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: 0/1

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: 1/1.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Limit: 1/1

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (RED SMOKE VANISH)
You place the palms of your hands down on the ground, red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact, swiftly engulfing the surrounding area and briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke, allowing for a quick getaway.
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

RELEASE
EFFICIENT
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.

REIATSU: 86,000 (Now 344,000-First Release+Titan's Legendary Effect)
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 89/100 | DEF: 110 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50
1d100+70·1d12+1·1d55·1d100+70·1d12+1·1d55·1d100+70·1d12+1·1d55
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020 10:41:35 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Oct 29, 2020 14:44:10 GMT -5

What Iwan had thought would be a simple sparring match had become something far more… Complicated. Valentina had started with what seemed to be an icecream cone, turned weapon. It would shatter into a dozen shards, luckily before it could impale Yukari. Iwan lifted his rifle and sighed. “What ever happened to a good old fashioned normal sparring match…” He’d mutter as he continued to observe the fight. As he contemplated his next course of action, it would be decided for him by the platinum blonde Diana, the one whom he had such little experience dealing with before.

An odd figure rose beside him and launched several ribbons. It seemed an attempt to bind the man. There’d be no way he could dodge it in time, so instead he opted for a more unorthodox strategy. He’d lift his arms up in a very particular way and allow them to latch onto his hands. He’d manage to over power them as they tried pulling him into a compromising position. The man would begin rolling along the ground until he could reliable pull the ribbons taut. Once that was finished, he would lean into the ribbons and raise his rifle. Thanks to the support of the ribbons, he’d manage to keep his rifle completely still as he sighted in Diana’s head.

“It’s a two versus two, Oszust”

He’d fire off two quick shots at the woman. They were narrower than normal in the hopes of being more painful. As he pressed into the ribbons, he couldn’t help but notice a growing burning sensation. Something he’d have to ignore if he hoped to make it out of this without a hospital visit. Though something told him he’d have to pay for one either way...

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

Direct Damage:
Enemy Attack #1: Hit, 6, Immobilized
Enemy Attack #2: Hit, 2, Immobilized
Enemy Attack #3: Hit, 8, Immobilized

At Will - Honed Senses | +15 to Accuracy
At Will - Tsukiyubi | As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. | -10 Reishi
At Will - Blitz | As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Bonus Action - Decimate | As a bonus action, before using a single attack on your turn, you can add the special status effect Decimate. Decimate makes it so the highest damage dice on that one attack cannot be negated by any means. | -15 Reishi

Standard Action | Release 1 | x2 RL | -4 Reishi
Standard Action | Blitz
Byakurai | -2 Reishi | Decimate
To Hit - rcuvaBkj1d100+95
Damage - 2d12+6

Byakurai | -2 Reishi |
To Hit - 1d100+95
Damage - 2d12+6

ACTIVE EFFECTS
DEADLY - As a passive effect you gain a bonus +10 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.
Immobilized - +10 to Reishi cost of any Defensive 6/6

CLASS
Hunter - Honed Senses (+15 Accuracy, At Will), Shroud

TRAITS
Blitz - As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa 1/1
Tsukiyubi 1/2
BAKUDŌ #14: Shimoku 1/1
Decimate 2/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 162,000 (81,000)
HP: 74/85 | REISHI: 67/100 | DEF: 100 | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +50 | Armor: 0

1d100+95·2d12+6·1d100+95·2d12+6