Bleach Hereafter RPG

Turn to the gates of heaven [Lvl 3 Mission PvP]

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 4, 2020 11:03:59 GMT -5

One could hear the roar of the motorbike as another silver hair woman approached the scene. Her eyes were intensely focused on the road ahead, her mind recalling the talk she had with Diana the other day. The pair had noticed that the amount of Hollow reishi within Diana's soul was very close to that of an arrancar.

If I ever lose my way, then you'll have my permission to cut me down sistah.

...that's a heavy burden you're putting on me.

...I know. I'm sorry.

Though Anna tried to hope for the best, the conversation they had played within her head. It didn't help that from afar that her senses told her she was approaching two souls that was as thick as Hollow Reishi, though one felt more "humane" than the other. She soon felt the reishi of someone else which was quite strong as well and though they were similar to hers, noticeably weaker when it comes to how Hollow-like it was. By the time she arrived, one could see damage from fallen tree to smashed asphalt. Blood and Hollow entrails could be seen nearby as well. She could somewhat feel the presence of Menos Grande but it was a lot weaker than before.

By the time she arrived on the other side of the tree, her eyes widen slightly at the sight that unfolds before her eyes. When she received the call, it occured to her as strange that Diana would ask her junior to fled so as to handle the enemy alone. They had been work on enough mission for her not to not coddle those who are weaker than her.

"...I see. So this is what you didn't wish to show her..."

Her cursed blade flashed slightly as she braced herself.

WC: 286
PC: 8
Tag:
Last Edit: Nov 4, 2020 11:04:34 GMT -5 by Diana

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Nov 4, 2020 20:36:31 GMT -5

The driver was surprised Diana chose to remain on the road, while Yukari kept to the route, she wondered if it was to prevent anyone from hitting the tree until a utility worker arrived and was doing right by the locals. Yukari ignored the conversation entirely, she was in deep thought, and the driver tried to ask about the sword being used as protection from wild animals but it was also ignored. By the time the tan teenager realized she was being rude, they were at the hotel at the end of the road, it was a small section of the town that was close to the castle.

“I am sorry, I was still shaken by the falling tree...earlier.” Yukari came up with an excuse, “Thank you. Please send my regards to the Soma clan.”

The hotel room was empty, she half expected Annabelle to be there, but she did not detect anyone’s potent reiryoku signature. The four bedroom ground floor suite had plenty of space for the red lotus agents to settle in, the shard was acquired successfully, and she wondered why Valentina had not settled into the spare room in order to attend the ball. Rather than dwell on it any further, she went into her room, to change out of her tiered ruffled dress, and take a soak in the bath. Without anyone else around, she had no choice but to use only cold water to avoid scalding herself in hot water, and she only filled it to a shallow point just to soothe her feet from standing for so long without moving on the catwalk of the auction.

The sound of the main entryway echoed into the bathroom, the vintage style hotel had thin walls, due to how old the building was, and she rushed to slip into a terry cloth robe to catch up with her senpai but nearly bumped into Annabelle after she closed the door to Diana’s room.

Yukari wanted to ask if Diana was alright, she already knew the answer, she managed to survive after she killed that hollow, and Red Lotus agents dealt with plenty of hollows that were ultimately erased; until there was another way made available for fullbringers to retain the balance of souls. She had no real opinion on the matter, whether it was right or wrong, it was about survival or as most people call it the law of the jungle.

“Aloha, Annabelle-san, Diana-senpai won the auction we were on our way back here until we were attacked by a menos…” Yukari was not great at facing new people she did not know personality, “I hope you weren’t bored or anything in this sleepy side of town. As an island native, being on a major continent is surreal to me personally...heh.”

A sigh escaped her lips, she was hoping Annabelle would divulge something about Diana, but since she closed the door and was standing in the doorway it was awkward.

Post 9

Last Edit: Nov 4, 2020 20:44:03 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 6, 2020 11:16:33 GMT -5

Exhaling slightly after helping Diana into the room, Anna closed the door behind her. She counted the blessing of her stars that she didn't have to resort to final measure and she was still quite out of it when Yukari nearly bumped into her. For a moment she froze like a deer in a headlight.

While Yukari may not know Anna all that well, Anna had briefing from Diana from the person she was about to guard during her time in Hawaii. That said a file can only tell so much about another person, speaking to them was an entirely different matter and unlike Diana she was never the type that can talk freely with strangers. Still, Yukari posed her a question and it would be rude to simply ignore her.

"...this town is adequate. I have no complaints whatsoever."

The concerned look and sighed didn't escape her notice but Anna refused to budge from the door of the room. Instead she remained where she was, her eyes locked onto her.

"Diana's well. We simply need to give her some space."

Annabelle was never good at lying but at the same time she didn't feel right revealing what had just happen to Yukari yet. So instead she decided to be extremely vague with her words in her attempt to reassure Yukari without giving too much.

WC: 225
PC: 9
Tag:

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Nov 6, 2020 14:08:18 GMT -5

Yukari cast her eyes down, she was genuinely concerned with what her senpai was going through, and her worries were testing her patience on the matter. The tan teenager nervously gripped the hem of the terry cloth bathrobe she was wearing to quell her anxiety. After a few deep breaths, she turned towards the kitchenette of the main living area, and started a kettle to boil on a glass electric counter induction stove. In one of the cabinets, she pulled out a metal tray with porcelain teaware with dresden style Polish figurines molded into the delicate cups, and nervously looked through a wooden box of assorted teas.

“Does Diana-san still plan on attending the ball this evening?” Yukari finally spoke as she poured the boiling water into a dresden pot, out of instinct she began to steep red tea which was Diana’s favorite, perhaps she was not going to be allowed in her room, but Annabelle might be willing to deliver the tea set. “How about you, Annabelle-san? Do you enjoy parties? I hope we can all go together...including Valentina-san.”

A box of sugar cubes was taken out of a mini fridge, filling a covered dresden vessel that matched the tea set, and she opened a drawer to pull out a knife to slice some lemons, making sure everything was properly prepared to match afternoon tea. While Yukari had never been to London, she was familiar with the type of settings people indulged in the old city from the travel magazines she liked to collect, in fact her closet drawers were full with them, she owned more large printed photographic magazines of unique travel destinations than clothes since she always wore a school uniform or sportswear most of her life.

A two tier Etagere was taken out, after Yukari made an assortment of finger sized cut sandwiches, she filled each level, with the sweet sandwiches which were assorted peanut butter and jelly and strawberries and cream on the top, and the savory cucumber dill and cheese ham sandwiches on the bottom. The silver tray had the pot of red tea, removing the bag, she placed a single empty tea cup with saucer, tea fixings and silverware. Everything was loaded into a wheeled serving trolley that was against the wall and the tan teenager rolled it in front of Annabelle who practically refused to leave the door.

“I did my best to prepare this from memory, hopefully Diana-san can relax in the next few hours with this, and she can make a quick recovery.”

Yukari was experienced in hospitality since her family estate sometimes had tourists stay in the Japanese style farmhouses, for guests visiting Hawai’i who opted for a rustic experience instead of a high-end hotel, and it helped her calm down significantly.

Post 9/10

Last Edit: Nov 6, 2020 14:17:56 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 8, 2020 7:31:51 GMT -5

Even though Yukari's face was one of deep concern, Annabelle was relieved to see that the girl didn't attempt to force her way through. From what Diana told her, she can tell the woman was quite fond of her and she would rather not be forceful in her approach. When Anna saw Yukari head towards kitchenette she exhaled slightly before she adjusted her clothes which was a bit ruffled from the altercation earlier.

It was then Yukari ask her question about the ball. In all honesty, she felt it would be too soon for Diana to go but knew the woman well enough that she'd insist she go anyway. And while she's not a massive fan of large gathering, she cannot deny that she would enjoy the massive food servings there as well.

"She will attend yes. I'm fine with parties so I do not mind coming with you at all."

Fortunately she had her own dress prepared, thanks to her previous mission with Anthony which requires her to attend another fancy gala. She was surprised to see Yukari returned with a tea set filled with sandwiches and tea. Fortunately her stomach didn't decide to rumble from hunger.

"Thank you. I'm sure she'll appreciate this very much Yukari Aihara."

With that, Anna would nod at her and turned as she get ready to deliver them to Diana's room. Before she does, she glance towards Yukari once more as she smile gently.

"She'll be right as rain. If I were you, I'll relax and think about the party ahead of us."

With that, Annabelle would return back to Diana's room.

WC: 269
PC: 10