13th Division - Vice Captain

"Enjoy yourself while you can."

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Oct 22, 2020 21:38:20 GMT -5

Sealed Ball

Soul Society, Second Division Territory. Second Division Training Hall #3

Times were changing.

It was no coincidence that several days after the recovery of one of Soul Society's most dangerous Maggot's Nest inmates that suddenly the Detention Unit of the Onmitsukidō was requested (AKA required) to participate in a joint training exercise with a section of the First Division's Shinigami. In fact, Yoshinori expected this to be amongst several consequences that came crashing down as a result of such an unfortunate incident. He just expected such a training exercise to come after being privately reprimanded by the Shimizu Captains over how such an incident such as what happened happened.

But alas, predicting people can get rather difficult.

As to be expected, not all of the Detention Unit was to report to training today. To maintain a degree of security in the Maggot's Nest, a few squadrons were to be deployed to meet with First Division within one of the Second Division's training halls, with the loss of personnel being made up for by Onmitsukidō from the other branches (primarily the Executive). The joint training exercise, while guised under a lesson in cooperation and preparation for the hard days to come since the Sinners appeared, was most likely (at least in Yoshinori's eyes) a chance for the Detention Unit to be evaluated, to test the Onmitsukidō and make sure their personnel weren't slacking.

All conjecture, of course. But it wasn't a wild assumption, right?

"Yoshinori!" A voice called from directly ahead of the silver haired Shinigami, effectively snapping the gold adorned man out of his daydream and back to reality.

Sealed Ball

Yoshinori's eyes slowly focused on the man before him, before sighing slightly. Kambei Takahada, an Executive Militia member and someone whose true calling in life might as well be that of a drill sergeant, in Yoshinori's eyes. While polite enough on most occasions, the pair of Shinigami rarely agreed on matters of principle, with Yoshinori being a bit "too lax" for Kambei's tastes, while Kambei was much too stiff for Yoshinori's liking. While such disagreements never led to full on arguments, the two had decided long ago to simply agree to disagree.

And thus stayed out of each other's way as much as possible. That is, until today.

"Yes, honey?" Yoshinori responded sarcastically, slowly rising into a standing position, tipping his head back and to his right before releasing a rather large plume of cigarette smoke into the air, his golden kiseru hanging loosely from his lips. As to be expected by this point, the Second Division Fourth Seat was as lavishly dressed as usual, training or no training. Golden armbands decorated his arms, and a fine array of golden jewelry hung from his neck, complete with triangle shaped golden earrings. The loose fitting golden bracelets and his snake, Hanzō, was missing however.

"Your turn. Single opponent sparring is today's exercise. Real time combat simulation, so no restrictions besides death and grievous injury. Understand?" Kanbei reported, with a roll of his eyes once he fully took in Yoshinori's apparel.

"Ah yes, a chance for you to watch someone beat me up for several minutes. How exciting for you..." The dark skinned deviant teased, taking a slow inhale of his smoking pipe as he stepped past the older man. Smoke spilling from his lips, Yoshinori scanned the crowd of First Division Shinigami, as if searching for his soon to be sparring partner.

"Then don't lose." Kanbei growled, turning to face the back of the Fourth Seat's head.

Sealed Ball

"No promises. Now, let's get on with it."

Initiation Roll- 8ZQN4m3D1d100

1d100
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2020 21:39:42 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 23, 2020 0:40:55 GMT -5

Some missions couldn’t be completed flawlessly. There were times that the team or somebody in the team would make a mess, even in the slightest details. Whatever happened during his mission with Asuka and Yoshinori, Hyakuji knew he was responsible for some mistakes at some point. He let a deep sigh as he thought about everything that took place during their mission. If only he didn’t slack off during training or took his swordsmanship lessons seriously, the casualties might have been lessened. Although, he was still thinking deeply about how important it really is to be strong. He was not a fighter, who enjoyed fighting. In fact, if he could avoid unnecessary skirmish, he would. He would rather talk or negotiate than engage in himself in the fight. But fighting was something unavoidable, especially for a Shinigami.

While he let his mind wander as he rested under the cherry blossom tree, a soldier under his unit came to him to bring him some news.

“Muimina-san, Sir, the Captain called for a remedial training today, sir. He required you to attend.”

Ah training. For someone who always loved to fight, that might be good news. But to Hyakuji, it was a burden, or punishment rather. Nevertheless, maybe this was the opportunity he was looking for. As much as he hated it, he realized he needed it. Especially now that he realized there could be stronger opponents out there who might threaten the peace of the spiritual realm, as well as the world of the living.

Dead cold eyes looked straight at his subordinate seriously, as if threatening, before he got up. The soldier got tense and intimidated.

He let a deep sigh, “Okay, okay, I’m going to the dojo now,” tapping the subordinate's shoulders to relieve him.

“Sir, the venue is not at the dojo. It’s at the 2nd Division Training Hall.”

Hyakuji raised an eyebrow. It was a very rare occasion for two divisions to hold training together. The raven-haired Shinigami suspected that it might have anything to do with the recent mission he had been assigned to. Regardless of the reason, he still would have to come.

He waved off the soldier and prepared himself to meet his opponent at the next division’s training hall.

[381]
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2020 0:42:13 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Oct 23, 2020 16:33:54 GMT -5

"So who are you making me fight today, old man?" Yoshinori inquired, turning to face Kanbei. He was no fan of being dragged out like this. If he was to be completely honest with himself, he was probably the most frustrated out of anyone at the events surrounding Akira Koyashi's escape. Hours spent revising the guard rotation and security protocols within the Maggot's Nest after replacing the previous Fourth Seat. Multiple meetings with his staff to ensure they understood their duties. All that work, simply to go down the drain because one of his subordinates took a nap and woke up seven minutes late for guard duty.

It was annoying, at the very least. Infuriating on other days. Now he was catching the heat for it, and he knew that training such as this was only the first step. A group effort in regards to shouldering the blame of such an error. But the group effort would only last a short time. Sooner or later, he knew, he would be singled out to face the consequences. No one saw that part of Yoshinori, however. He refused to let anyone see the frustration. What it meant for him. The vain, careless Detention Unit Commander was a much easier façade to play.

”Muimina Hyakuji, Third Seat of the First Division. Command figures it's about time to re-evaluate your skills, see if you can still pump out the same level of efficiency and skill as when you were first accepted into the Onmitsukidō. Preferably, we want you to outperform, considering how long ago your entrance exam was. But we know how it is with you.“ Kanbei said, a grunt escaping him as he stared disapprovingly at the lavishly dressed Shinigami.

"How low expectations do the Captains have of me, hmm? That hurts. It truly does. But even with that...so they believe the best way to test my mettle is to sic Third Seats on me? Isn't this the second time this has happened?" Yoshinori inquired, a small smirk playing upon his features.

"You requested the fight with Shida Hagane. No one told you to. Besides, you performed exemplary against Shida Hagane, yet he's been successful in his operations thus far. Can you say the sa-"

"Yeah. I can actually." Yoshinori pointed out, a tinge of annoyance playing upon his tongue," "Years of perfect performance and high efficiency when it comes to carrying out tasks. Despite all your bravado, Kambei...don't you forget that I received my position for a reason, not simply out of favor of the Shimizu Captains." The silver haired Shinigami pointed out. Kanbei opened his mouth to retort, only to met with a raised hand from the dark skinned deviant.

"Don't even. Do what you were assigned to and oversee the training. You're not being paid to trade words with me. So do your job." Yoshinori finished, crossing his arms over his chest. Now, he simply needed to await the arrival of his opponent.

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 23, 2020 23:32:41 GMT -5

After a long walk, Hyakuji arrived at the Second Division Unit. It was his first time seeing the said headquarters. There were some soldiers near the gate, either patrolling around or guarding the gate. He approached closer.

“I have a business in your training hall. Joint-Remedial Training. I believe you were informed?” Hyakuji said to one of the Shinigami guards.

“Yes sir. Please proceed to our training hall. You can easily find it across the barracks of the Shinigami within our unit.” The guard replied.

Hyakuji went in as instructed, he entered the dojo and realized it was a bit different from the ones they have within their unit. The hall was rather spacious, in fact, twice as big as what they currently have in the First Division. Perhaps, it was because the second division was holding the militia. It would only be appropriate for the unit to have such a large dojo to handle the training of their soldiers effectively.

It wasn’t before long that he noticed his opponent across the hall, smoking his pipe. White-haired, tan-skinned man, full of flashy jewelry. Someone he was already familiar with. As he thought. The Second Division Fourth Seat, Okamoto Yoshinori-san. He was the leader of their party during their hunt for Maggot's Nest escapee, Koyashi Akira. While the mission was a success, there were things that went quite out of hand so Hyakuji suspected this training was feigned and was actually his punishment.

He was not the type who initiates conversation but his thoughts were running wild that time he couldn’t help but spill what was on his mind.

“Good day, Okamoto-san. Guess, you are my partner for this session, huh. You know, I find this training a little bit suspicious since we really don’t hold joint-training that much. Now that I realize you’re my sparring partner I can’t help but think this is a punishment for the last mission we had together,” he greeted the caramel-skinned Shinigami.

“I have my own mistakes, so you could put the blame on me. I won’t argue with you on that,” he drew closer to the center of the training hall.

“To be honest, I’m quite a lazy fighter. And I think I need to learn more from you. I’m in your care.”

By this point, he would wait for Yoshinori to brief him of the rules of the spar and would act accordingly.

Initiative: UDAPng_j1-100

[411]
PC:2

1-100
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2020 23:42:46 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Oct 24, 2020 1:28:12 GMT -5

"Kanbei. Clear the room." Yoshinori commanded as Muimina entered the room, his eyes slowly gliding from the door back to the grizzled Onmitsukidō member. In response, Kanbei narrowed his eyes slightly, as if distrusting of the Shinigami, before realization finally dawned upon the man, and he turned towards the remainder of the Shinigami, whose intent clearly was to watch the battle.

”Watching what will proceed may be as lethal to you as actually participating in the battle itself. For the purposes of this fight, you will all wait outside.“

While such a command elicited some groans, primarily from those who seemed a bit more invested in watching the fight unfold than others, the majority did not complain, simply turning around and stepping out into the courtyard as Kanbei corralled the group away from the confines of the Training Hall, only returning to the room once he was ensure that everyone was outside, to which he then closed the doors. Yoshinori nodded once his way, as a non-verbal method of saying thanks, before his gaze shifted back to Muimina

"Your guess would be correct, albeit I have a differing theory on why you're here. After all, hiccups or no, it was my unit's fault that Akira Koyashi escaped in the first place. As Unit Commander, I am directly responsible. You were merely a response team to help recover from my unit's fuck up. I am sure this is part one of punishment...but not entirely for you." With that, Yoshinori's hand would drift to his Zanpakuto, before he withdrew the blade in one, smooth motion.

Sealed Ball

Like the rest of Yoshinori's attire, the man's Zanpakuto was no less flashy. Taking the form of a gleaming straight cutlass, the cup-guard of the blade was decorated with a series of fine engravings, complimented by a series of three rubies running vertically across the metal guard. Swiping the blade to his side, Yoshinori would examine it for a few moments before looking back to Muimina.

"This is live combat training. We are to simulate a real battle as much as possible while remaining within an environment that can handle sudden and powerful displays of Reiryoku. Do not feel inclined to hold back, for I certainly won't. Kanbei here, in addition to being a monumental pain in the ass, is capable of healing Kido. He will be patching us up afterwards. There is no barrier to what we can do to each other, the only restriction being of course, death. "

Yoshinori paused a moment, as if contemplating the Third Seat's words. He had never fancied himself much of an instructor, or even that of a mentor to anyone. In fact, he was of the mind that he had little business giving anyone advice, let alone someone with aims and motivation that were probably more noble than his own. Yet...

"You're powerful, Muimina. Yet I don't know how powerful. So show me." With that, Yoshinori held out his cutlass horizontally, intent to get right to business. Letting go of the hilt entirely, the blade itself would remain, suspended in midair before him.

"Deceive, Dōsojin."

Sealed Ball

Taking a deep inhale, Yoshinori exhaled, releasing a rather large plume of...mist? Quickly shrouding his form, the mist, which had a fine pink coloration to it began to filter past his form, swiftly (and rather unnaturally) beginning to blanket the area past his form. It almost seemed to be leeching out to cling to Muimina, trying to search for any opening it could to enter his body, whether that be through the skin, the mouth, or the nose. If there was any form of opening that the seemingly intelligent smoke could seize to enter her body, it would be taken. Yoshinori's Zanpakuto, Dōsojin, was a Poison Type Zanpakuto that specialized in administering a toxin that he colloquially referred to as "Soul Virus". While not a viral agent at all, the toxin, once taken into the body by any means, would begin to gradually attack and eat away at the unfortunate victim from the inside.

Accompanying the strange offensive mist moments later would be the clinking of metal, as Yoshinori suddenly revealed himself, the mist parting around his form to reveal his position before Muimina. His cutlass by this point had transformed into a golden Kusarigama, the sickle blade altered so that the blade pointed forward instead of curved off to the side, the Shinigami's left hand clamped upon the golden bladed weight on the end of a long black cord, his right hand planted on the cord itself, rapidly moving in tight circles as he spun the modified Kama through air in an attempt to build up momentum.

Sealed Ball

"Tip Number One: Treat every scenario as your last. Never take anything for granted. There is but a sliver's difference between victory and defeat, and death can arrive in an instant. Take nothing for granted. Expecting your opponent to adhere to moral obligations of honor is the expectation of a fool. Victory is never guaranteed, so it must be seized and worked for from the instant conflict begins. No, even before then."

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Sekisho to grant himself 20 Armor and immunity to Status Effects (inflicted by attacks only!)

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY
Standard Action: Yoshinori unlocks his First Release Efficient enhancement gained!
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Curse
At-Will: Yoshinori uses Versatile to gain +10 Defense and -2 Damage Negation to all attacks next turn!
At-Will: Yoshinori uses Potent to regain 3 Reishi!

Bonus Action: Hardened Constitution (Bakudo #44: Sekisho (Barrier)) - You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks. | -15 Reishi

Standard Action:
Effect: As a standard action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Reishi Cost: 4 Reishi per turn
Passive Efficient active! - As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.

Bonus Action: Dōsojin: "Soul Virus" Smokescreen (Curse) - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of special status effect Cursed on the target. While Cursed a foe is dealt 3 status damage each time they activate anything that requires a Bonus Action for duration. | -13 Reishi

Need 70 or below to inflict Curse - vk4fnrIv1d100 Success! 2 stacks of Curse inflicted!

At-Will: Energy Conservation (Potent) - As an at-will action you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn.

At-Will: Assassin's Reflexes (Versatile) - As an at-will action at the end of your turn choose a defensive or offense boon: For defense add bonus +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn. Or, for offense add a bonus +10 Accuracy and +1 Damage Tier with all attack spells during your next turn. | Yoshinori chooses the defense boon

ACTIVE EFFECTS
20/20 Armor
Released
Efficient
Alacrity

TECH & SPELLS

Bakudo #21: Sekienton (1/1 use remaining)
Bakudo #44: Sekisho (Barrier) (0/1 use remaining)
Bakudo #4: Hainawa (2/2 uses remaining)

CLASS

Caster

Potent -As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 25. As an at-will action you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn.

Versatile - As an at-will action at the end of your turn choose a defensive or offense boon: For defense add bonus +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn. Or, for offense add a bonus +10 Accuracy and +1 Damage Tier with all attack spells during your next turn.

TRAITS

Momentum - As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.

Alacrity - As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

RELEASE

1st Release | Efficient | Curse

BASE REIATSU: 49,000 | CURRENT REIATSU: 98,000
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 96/125 | DEF: 100 (110) | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45

1d100
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2020 1:32:50 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 24, 2020 12:19:48 GMT -5

Hyakuji almost didn't notice the other people inside the hall. He must have been too focused talking with the Second Division Fourth Seat. It seemed like his comrades would be watching their battle. Something Hyakuji wasn't comfortable doing. Regardless, he couldn't do anything but subject himself to the rules of the said unit.

Yoshinori gave him then the instructions that he asked earlier. The spar was to be treated like a real battle, meaning the two shinigami should fight as if they intended to kill each other. Again, something that Hyakuji had not yet experienced in their division. Perhaps this was how the second division treated every training, which would explain why they were used to intense battles in an actual encounter.

As soon as Yoshinori drew his zanpakuto, he immediately released his shikai as well.

“I see. And it seems you don’t like wasting any time for you to release your shikai as early as this.”

After releasing his shikai, the silver-haired shinigami released a pink mist that clouded his form, making it hard for his opponent to see him. Hyakuji took his time until the mist dissolved.

“That tip is noted.”

Hyakuji then also drew his weapon. It was a naoki wakizashi. Its size was a few inches longer than a regular kitchen knife. While he didn’t expect his opponent to release his shikai this early, he realized that he was serious about making the training look like a real battle. It was obvious in his eyes. So the First Division Third Seat had to level with him if he didn’t want to be defeated that easily.

“Nothingness is my very existence. Enter the void, Kuukyo-sa”

As soon as he said this, the wakizashi turned into a black blade nodachi. He then focused his reishi on both hands as he prepared to strike, waiting for Yoshinori to appear behind the mist. As soon as he saw an opening, he charged forward as fast as he could. He was careful to avoid the mist, however, a thin smoke must have been caught up with him since he felt something had seeped in his skin. Regardless, he attempted to release a slash aimed at Yoshinori's chest.

PC: 3

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Defensive:
Yoshi cursed Hyakuji: Success! -3dmg when using Bonus Action

Offensive:
Hyakuji released his shikai
Effect: Deadly +5 acc to 2 Basic Attacks
Hyakuji used Focus Energy
HYakuji attacked with Strike

At-Will: Technique none

Standard Action: Release: Shikai; cost= 4 reishi

Bonus Action: Focus Energy; cost= -9 reishi

Standard Action: Strike
Acc - LBUIccxe1d100+50 1d100+65
Dmg - 2d12+1
Status Chance (00%)

ACTIVE EFFECTS Release Enhancement: Deadly
Resist

CLASS Prodigy
Perks
GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

TRAITS None

TECHNIQUES
BAKUDŌ #52: KUUKYO NO ZANZO (UTSUSEMI)
Hyakuji moves at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving a void/ shadow which can appear to have taken damage.
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP))

Hyakuji activates his eyes which allows him seem to see several lines on whatever he sees. These lines represent the weakest points. Cutting through these lines "allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease."

Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art

Activate: Bonus Action

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Cost: 5 Reishi

Limit: Twice per battle.

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDO #44: SEKISHO)

Hyakuji creates a void around him that could deflect the attacks aimed at him.

Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 20 Armor is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi

RELEASE

SHIKAI

Attack type:
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.

Major effect:
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

Minor effect:
CRIPPLE: 50% chance to Cripple the target.

Enhancement:

DEADLY

Activate: None (Passive)

Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

Limit: Indefinite.

BASE REIATSU: 38,000 [CURRENT: 76,000]
HP: 82/85 | REISHI: 88/100 | DEF: 85| DMG DIE: d12+1| ACC: +45

NOTE: I forgot to add +15 acc while using Focus Energy, Please consider the second roll instead. Thanks1d100+50·2d12+1·2d12+1
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2020 23:26:44 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Oct 24, 2020 16:16:43 GMT -5

Good.

A slight smile came across the man's features as Muimina revealed his own Shikai. Yoshinori internally approved of the action. He had, up until that moment, wondered whether Muimina was going to respond to his own Zanpakuto release in kind, or simply continue on with the sealed blade. While of course a sign of mutual respect to some, Yoshinori considered it an apt gauge of an opponent's strength, and a first step in "taking nothing for granted". Without wasting any time, Muimina vaulted forward on the offensive, maneuvering through the clutches of the pink-colored shroud to close in. Snapping into action himself, Yoshinori extended his empty left hand in the direction of the First Division Third Seat, and a single utterance spilled forth from his lips.

"Bakudo#8 Seki."

Sealed Ball

Before the man's outstretched palm, a pale blue light would spawn forth, to which Yoshinori would adjust as Muimina's sword came within striking distance. Thrusting his palm out, the orb met the blade first, and in a quick burst of energy, would repel Muimina's Zanpakuto away from the silver haired Shinigami, the energy sending a return shockwave to push the blade away from him.

"Good start. Keep it up. Maintain awareness at all times." Yoshinori would mention before his body would suddenly phase from view, the utilization of Shunpo creating the visual effect of one simply blinking out of existence, while in reality, he had simply changed positions at a rather rapid pace. Shrouding himself inside the thick mist, Yoshinori would raise the weighted chain of his Kusarigama above his head, the chain's rotation rather reminiscent of the movement exhibited by active helicopter propellers. After a moment spent twirling the chain, he would cast it out in a straight line towards his opponent, the weighted iron on the end of the chain itself exhibited a curved blade of its own, that sought to carve into the flesh of the Third Seat with whom Yoshinori was sparring against. Even in the event that Muimina did not dodge the first attack, Yoshinori would merely draw his chain back before casting it again the man's way.

Sealed Ball

Dōsojin: Dance of the Branching Thorns..." The silver haired Shinigami muttered under his breath, his green eyes narrowed to mere slits as he watched to see how Muimina would fare.

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
Enemy Action 1: Enemy Action 1 hits Yoshinori for 13 dmg! -2 Dmg Negation reduces dmg to 11! 11 dmg absorbed by armor!

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY
Standard Action: Yoshinori uses Byakurai against Muimina
At-Will: Yoshinori uses Versatile to gain +10 Defense and -2 Damage Negation to all attacks next turn!

At-Will: Energy Conservation (Potent) - As an at-will action you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn.

At-Will: Assassin's Reflexes (Versatile) - As an at-will action at the end of your turn choose a defensive or offense boon: For defense add bonus +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn. Or, for offense add a bonus +10 Accuracy and +1 Damage Tier with all attack spells during your next turn. | Yoshinori chooses the defense boon

Standard Action: Dance of the Branching Thorns (Byakurai)
Acc - v56Hsrj01d100+45 Critical!
Dmg - 2d12+2 +9 = 25
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

Standard Action: Dance of the Branching Thorns (Byakurai)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+2
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

ACTIVE EFFECTS
9/20 Armor
Released
Efficient
Alacrity

TECH & SPELLS

CLASS

Caster

Potent -As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 25. As an at-will action you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn.

Versatile - As an at-will action at the end of your turn choose a defensive or offense boon: For defense add bonus +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn. Or, for offense add a bonus +10 Accuracy and +1 Damage Tier with all attack spells during your next turn.

TRAITS

Momentum - As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.

RELEASE

HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 89/125 | DEF: 100 (120) | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45

1d100+45·2d12+2·1d100+45·2d12+2
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2020 17:21:15 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 24, 2020 23:02:30 GMT -5

Yoshinori was quick to repel Hyakuji’s attack.

Instead of landing a strike to his opponent, it was blocked by a blue orb, coming from Yoshinori’s palm. The orb repelled the blade in time and Hyakuji was pushed back by the shockwave. Yoshinori then quickly disappeared from where he was while giving another tip to the lazy fighter. In a split second, Yoshinori seemed to be engulfed in the mist he created, until Hyakuji heard a clank and saw a curved blade attacking towards his direction, specifically aimed at his chest. The raven-haired man was quick to notice so he cast a spell “Kara no Kyoukai” to shield himself from the attack. A void shield appeared in front of him, however, the impact was too strong, the blade penetrated through it, cutting through his uniform as well as a shallow part of his flesh.

Yoshinori then attempted to draw another attack using his Kusagirama which would have cut through his arms but Hyakuji was quick to avoid it by going the opposite side.

As for the Third Seat's counter, Hyakuji would attempt to hit a strike in a diagonal direction, from Yoshi’s left foot to his right eye. Whether Yoshi would be able to guard himself or not, he would follow up another attack by appearing from behind slashing the tan-skinned man’s back with his blade enveloped in black lightning bolts, followed by another strike aiming for his opponent's head.

After the third attack, he would back off to a safe distance, breathing heavily.

“Again, that is duly noted.”

PC:4

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Defensive:
Yoshi used Byakurai: 142 acc vs 85 def= hit! 25 dmg
Hyakuji used Sekisho : +20 armor = 5 dmg
Yoshi used Byakurai" 77 acc vs 85 def= missed

Offensive:
Released state: -4 rei
Effect: Deadly +5 acc to 2 Basic Attacks
Hyakuji attacked with Byakurai

Active Effects: Resist

---------------------------

Bonus Action: Sekisho; cost= -15 reishi

Acc - gfp|cyxX1d100+65 1d100+50
Dmg - 2d12+1
Status Chance (00%)

Acc - 1d100+65 1d100+50
Dmg - 2d12+1
Status Chance (00%)

At-Will: Byakurai; cost= -4 reishi
Acc - 1d100+65 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+1

ACTIVE EFFECTS Release Enhancement: Deadly
Resist

CLASS Prodigy
Perks
GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

TRAITS Resist

TECHNIQUES

Hyakuji moves at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving a void/ shadow which can appear to have taken damage.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.

Hyakuji activates his eyes which allows him seem to see several lines on whatever he sees. These lines represent the weakest points. Cutting through these lines "allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease."

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

SPELLS

Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
RELEASE

SHIKAI

Attack type:
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.

Major effect:
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

Minor effect:

Enhancement:

DEADLY

Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

BASE REIATSU: 38,000 [CURRENT: 76,000]
HP: 78/85 | REISHI: 49/100 | DEF: 85| DMG DIE: d12+1| ACC: +45

NOTE: I forgot to edit the first post's acc. Sorry. This time, no focus energy.1d100+65·2d12+1·1d100+65·2d12+1·1d100+5·2d12+1·1d100+65·2d12+1·2d12+1
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2020 0:04:00 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Oct 25, 2020 22:14:53 GMT -5

Yoshinori nodded several times approvingly as Muimina shifted seamlessly from offense to defense, minimizing the potential damage inflicted by his chain rather quickly, forcing the silver haired Shinigami to recall the chain to his side with a solid yank. Straightening up, the Shinigami closed his eyes, allowing the mist to gather around him. While not adversely affected by the noxious gas that surrounded him, his vision was just as obscured as Muimina's probably was. As such, the man fell back on his other senses, hearing being the most useful in this case.

Eyes snapping open, Yoshinori burst into action as Muimina phased into view before him. However, try as he did to deflect the front slash, he could not prevent the weapon from biting into him, the blade cutting a diagonal line across his chest, to which blood spilled forth. Almost reflexively, Yoshinori would slash forward with his Kama, only to find air as Muimina had already positioned themselves behind the silver haired Shinigami, prompting the man's eyes to widen with mild surprise. Gritting his teeth, Yoshinori turned to face Muimina as the First Division Third Seat sprung into action, yet another slash rushing forth to meet the dark skinned male. However, much like Yoshinori's initial counterattack, Muimina's blade would meet nothing but air as Yoshinori's form flickered out of view, the man creating distance between himself and Muimina via Shunpo.

"Good! Maintain that pressure! Never remain in one area too long! Look for opportunities to exploit and then exploit them within that window. Blind spots, gaps in defense, they all shift at a moment's notice. Do not be late!" Yoshinori instructed, his voice carrying above the sounds of battle.

Reappearing across the training hall, Yoshinori would let his chain drop from his left hand, instead allowing his pointer finger to drift ahead of him, pointing at Muimina. A moment later, Yoshinori discharged a massive pulse of electric energy in the form of an energy beam, the sharp stream cutting through air with intent to smash right into Muimina. A moment later, a second energy beam would be discharged from the same finger, blue light illuminating the air as it pursued Muimina.

Sealed Ball

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
Yoshinori is hit by 1 DD due to Resist! Yoshinori gains 1 stack of Momentum!
Bonus Action Reactive: Yoshi uses Guard! Gains 10 DR against attacks!
Enemy Action 1: Enemy Action 1 hits Yoshinori for 18 dmg! -2 Dmg Negation reduces dmg to 16! DR reduces dmg to 6!
Enemy Action 2: Enemy Action 2 misses Yoshinori!
Enemy Action 3: Enemy Action 3 misses Yoshinori!

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY

Bonus Action Reactive: Lightning-Fast Reflexes (Guard) - You gain 10 DR on your turn against all opponents. (Remember DR subtracts from total damage taken per attacker on a turn, not from each attack they make.) | -2 Reishi

Standard Action: Hado#4 Byakurai
Acc - Ah4eVd3H1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+2
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

Standard Action:Hado #4 Byakurai
Acc - 1d100+45 Critical!
Dmg - 2d12+2 +4 dmg = 11
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

ACTIVE EFFECTS
9/20 Armor
Released
Efficient
Alacrity
Momentum (1/4 stacks)
Intimidate Uses (4/4 uses remaining)

TECH & SPELLS

CLASS

Caster

TRAITS

RELEASE

HP: 68/75 | REISHI: 80/125 | DEF: 100 (120) | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45

1d100+45·2d12+2·1d100+45·2d12+2
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2020 22:16:11 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 26, 2020 7:43:35 GMT -5

Hyakuji’s first attack landed on the chest of his opponent, cutting his uniform and exposing a thin flesh wound. While the other two follow-up attacks missed. Hyakuji was sure he was attacking as swiftly as he could, but it seemed that the Second Division Fourth Seat could keep up with him. As expected from the Second Division militia, their members were probably the most expert soldiers in combat.

The first division third seat was already breathing heavily, he was not used using his shikai early in battle and he had used a lot more reishi than what he had intended. Yoshinori again, disappeared from view. Hyakuji kept himself alert, his eyes moving left and right, putting up his guard as he tried to feel his enemy while resting at the same time. Not a little longer, Yoshi appeared at a distance in his right, shooting him with blue energy beam, he tried to use his nodachi as shield but it got past his right arm wounding him. Yoshi followed up another attack using an energy beam, in instinct, as if not learning from his mistake, he tried to block it again using his sword to no avail, this time, it hit his right thigh. The feeling of getting hit by the beam was like being cut by a sword, only that there was also a burning sensation probably caused by the heat it also emitted.

Hyakuji put up a more serious face, causing his reiryoku to increase a bit, and replenished his reishi. Without waiting for another attack from his opponent, he charged forward, feigning a sword thrust aimed at Yoshinori’s gut, eventually attempting to land a sidekick. Whether he would be able to protect himself, Hyakuji would jump high and strike his sword charged with black lightning bolts aiming for his head.

PC: 5

Combat Tracker

SUMMARY

Defensive
Yoshi used Byakurai against Hyakuji: 107 vs 85= hit! 9dmg
Yoshi used Byakurai against Hyakuji: 143 vs 85= hit! 11dmg
Hyakuji used Guard: 20-10= 10 dmg

Offensive

Released state: -4 rei
Hyakuji used Intimidate: +25 rei, +25% RL
Hyakuji used Strike
Hyakuji used Byakurai

Bonus Action: Guard| -3 rei cost

Bonus Action: Intimidate| 0 rei cost

Standard Action: Strike | -0 rei cost
Acc - QroTHQaP1d100+50

Dmg -2d12+1

Status Chance (00%) -

At-will Action: Byakurai | -4 reicost
Acc - 1d100+50

Dmg -2d12+1

Status Chance (00%) -

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist- As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

"Nothingness is my very existence. Enter the void, Kuukyo-sa."

As soon as he speaks this chant, Hyakuji's Wakizashi would turn into a black blade nodachi, its slashes/hits extends to a 50m range creating a void that runs through the direction of the attack for about 5 secs. Anything that hits through the void gets eaten by the void

Attack type:

Major effect:

Minor effect:

Enhancement:

DEADLY

REIATSU: 38,000 [95,000]
HP: 68/85 | REISHI: 63/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45
1d100+50·2d12+1·1d100+50·2d12+1
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2020 7:47:13 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Oct 29, 2020 14:29:10 GMT -5

Yoshinori nodded in approval as Muimina bounced right back onto the offensive. Despite the fact that he wasn't able to dodge Yoshinori's own attacks, the First Division Third Seat bounced right back onto the offensive with intent to force the silver haired Shinigami into a defensive position, effectively keeping Yoshinori from becoming too comfortable on the offensive.

With Muimina now invading his personal space, Yoshinori was left with precious few options. Instinctively, the man's Kama shot downwards in a swift attempt to counter what he perceived to be a sword thrust, only for the true attack to come in the form of a kick aimed at his left side, to which Yoshinori could barely get his left leg up in time to defend against, in which the kick still smashed rather hard against his forearm, eliciting a grunt of exertion from the dark skinned Shinigami. As Muimina jumped up to slash at him again, Yoshinori kicked back on his heels, his body fizzling out of view as he sped away from the Third Seat, utilizing Shunpo to increase the distance between his opponent.

"Good...keep pushing!" Yoshinori would yell, reappearing several yards away from his opponent, a clink of metal filling the air as the Fourth Seat cast his weighted chain towards his opponent, the bladed weight shooting towards Muimina's legs, with intent to not only cut into the flesh but also thrown at an angle in which the chain would move to wrap around the legs of Muimina, threatening to bind the man's legs together if no proper reaction was given. All the while, the noxious fog would seem to get thicker, almost suffocating as it seemingly coalesced around Muimina.

Pointing his Kama Muimina's way, Yoshinori would release the final attack of his offensive. From the tip of the golden blade, a small, red orb of energy would spawn forth, before discharging into a thin, red beam of energy that would shoot across air, seeking to strike the man. Only after the energy beam was discharged would Yoshinori speak the name of the spell.

"Jūgeki Byakurai"

Sealed Ball

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
Yoshinori is hit by 2 DD due to Resist!
Enemy Action 1: Enemy Action 1 misses Yoshinori!
Enemy Action 2: Enemy Action 2 misses Yoshinori!

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Hainawa

Bonus Action Reactive: Suffocating Fog (Bakudo #4: Hainawa) - As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target | -3 Reishi

Immobilize Chance (Must get an 80 or below) - QQ027RdF1d100

Standard Action: Kusarigama Leg Sweep (Byakurai)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+2
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

Standard Action: Jūgeki Byakurai (Byakurai)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+2
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

ACTIVE EFFECTS
9/20 Armor
Released
Efficient
Alacrity
Momentum (1/4 stacks)

TECH & SPELLS

CLASS

Caster

TRAITS

RELEASE

HP: 66/75 | REISHI: 70/125 | DEF: 100 (120) | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45

1d100·1d100+45·2d12+2·1d100+45·2d12+2

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 30, 2020 1:37:14 GMT -5

Yoshi immediately distanced as soon as he evaded Hyakuji's attack. Hyakuji kept his guard up, trying to sense his opponent, only to find out he was several meters away from him. He tightly gripped his nodachi, waiting for the tan-skinned man's next move. His opponent then attempted to throw the blade at him at a lower angle, Hyakuji's initial instinct was to jump high to avoid the attack. While in the air, he noticed that the thick fog started to get thicker, it was a good thing that he was able to dodge the Kusagirama such that he was able to avoid the poison gas as well.

About a millisecond before he landed, he noticed a red beam shooting towards him. He tried to use his sword to deflect the attack but it still passed through, leaving a large wound on his right shoulder. A soft grunt, as he felt his shoulder with his left hand. Before the smoke would completely fade, he saw Yoshinor's figure on the other side, without hesitation, he put a lot more reishi to his grip before slicing through thin air. His sword releasing black bolts headed towards Yoshinori. Whether Yoshinori would be able to dodge the first attack or not, he would charge forward towards the Fourth Seat and attempt another slash aimed at his neck.

PC:6

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Yoshi attacked Hyakuji: 79 acc vs 85 def= missed!
Yoshi attacked Hyakuji: 125 acc vs 85= hit! 14 dmg!
Hyakuji used Guard: 14dmg- 10= 4dmg

Active Effects: Deadly; Resist
Released State: -4 rei
------------------------------

Bonus Action: Guard | -3 rei

Bonus Action: Focus Energy | -9 reishi cost

At-Will: Byakurai: -4 rei
Acc - 1|3DcMlf1d100+65
Dmg - 2d12+1

Standard Action: Strike | -0 rei
Acc - 1d100+65
Dmg - 2d12+1
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

TECHNIQUES

KUUKYO NO SANZO (UTSUSEMI)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO )
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

Attack type:

Major effect:

Minor effect:

Enhancement:

DEADLY

REIATSU: 38,000 [Current: 95,000]
HP: 64/85 | REISHI: 43/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45
1d100+65·2d112+1·1d100+65·2d112+1
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2020 1:47:38 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Nov 1, 2020 1:03:12 GMT -5

Muimina wasn't quite as lazy a combatant as he let on. Several minutes in and Yoshinori was already feeling the pressure of combat. His heart pounding like a drum in his chest, Yoshinori took a deep breath, inhaling a lungful of the malicious poisonous gas as he breathed in, before expelling it from his nose as he exhaled. The poison had no effect on the silver haired Shinigami, and apparently neither did the thick nature of the gas. Eyes cast about from left to right, the man quickly tried to adjust to a potential counterattack. He had managed to land a hit on Muimina, but now he either had to seize another opportunity to press the offensive, or adapt to the defensive.

It didn't take long for the latter of those options to be seized as the definite one. An energy wave, in the form of black bolts tore through air, threatened to blindside him. Turning just in the nick of time, Yoshinori's body shifted out of the way, allowing the dark bolts to pass harmlessly by him. His weighted chain spinning in his left hand, Yoshinori prepared to cast it once more, only for Muimina to invade his space once more, the Third Seat managing to draw himself in closer faster than Yoshinori could react. Blade slashing upwards, the silver haired Fourth Seat could barely manage to raise his left forearm up in time to protect his neck before the blade sliced through air, cutting a deep gash in Yoshinori's left arm, allowing for quite the show of blood.

"Gah!" The sound escaped the man involuntarily, a guttural sound that exhibited genuine pain. His hand held tight on the Kama, Yoshinori snapped back into a counteroffensive, a clink of chains alerting the man's next move. Casting the weighted chain towards Muimina's leading leg, the Fourth Seat Shinigami would seek to entangle the Third Seat's leg in the chain, the weighted blade, if successful contact was made, would wrap around the limb before the hook blade itself would bite into the flesh. Whether or not Muimina's leading foot was successfully bound or not, Yoshinori would yank on the chain, either to recall it to his side, or to yank Muimina off balance. Thrusting his inverted Kama forward, Yoshinori would make a target of Muimina's center mass, the golden blade seeking to bury itself in the Third Seat's midsection. All the while, the noxious gas would close in once more, growing ever thicker around the pair as it sought to invade Muimina's nostrils.

"You're doing well. Keep it up."

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
Yoshinori is hit by 1 DD due to Resist! Yoshinori gains a stack of Momentum!
Enemy Action 2: Enemy Action 2 hits Yoshinori for 16 dmg! Reduced to 14! Reduced to 5 dmg with Armor!

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY
Ongoing Effect: Muimina suffers 6 Status Dmg from Curse (2 Bonus Actions used. 2 Turns on Curse Remaining)
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Hainawa!

Bonus Action: Suffocating Fog (Bakudo #4: Hainawa) - As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target | -3 Reishi

Immobilize Chance (Must get an 80 or below) - fr_Li7r71d100 Success! 2 Stacks of Immobilize inflicted! (Defensive Techs/Spells cost an additional 10 Reishi to use for 4 turns (2 per stack))

Standard Action: Kusarigama Leg Sweep (Byakurai)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+2
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

Standard Action: Impale (Byakurai)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d12+2
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

ACTIVE EFFECTS
0/20 Armor
Released
Efficient
Alacrity
Momentum (2/4 stacks)

TECH & SPELLS

Bakudo #4: Hainawa (0/2 uses remaining)

CLASS

Caster

TRAITS

RELEASE

HP: 60/75 | REISHI: 60/125 | DEF: 100 (120) | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45

1d100·1d100+45·2d12+2·1d100+45·2d12+2
Last Edit: Nov 1, 2020 1:05:26 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 1, 2020 2:44:10 GMT -5

The two attacks Hyakuji released took a large toll on his reishi pool, making him very exhausted. He was already panting, add up the wounds he just received from the previous attacks of his opponent, he was near his energy limits. He backed off for a while after the slash he just inflicted upon Yoshinori. Perhaps the injury on his left arm would slow him down so he might have time to regain the reishi he just lost.

Only to his surprise, another thick fog coalesced around him. The fog quickly seeped in through his nostrils making it harder for him to breathe. He couldn't help but kneel down, his right arm on the floor supporting his body, as he felt weakened by the poison gas. He nearly fainted. His opponent was not satisfied, he attempted to launch his Kusarigama towards the Third Seat. Since Hyakuji was kneeling on the floor, the blade would either hit his right knee or his torso as a whole. The chain of the Kusarigama wrapped around him, its blade hitting his chest. Until the shadow faded out. Hyakuji already cast "Kuukyo no Sanzo", a technique where he created a void effigy to absorb Yoshinori's attack.

The tan-skinned shinigami would be surprised to see his opponent outside the thick fog, heavily panting. With a serious face, he would gather enough reishi from his surroundings. Hyakuji tightened his grip to his nodachi and released a heavy strike on thin air, aiming at the Fourth Seat. A void-like slash would then come after Yoshinori.

After releasing the technique, he would again, fall on his knees, panting heavily.

PC: 7

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
Yoshi attacked Hyakuji with Byakurai= 112 acc vs 85 def= hit!
Hyakuji used Utsusemi = damage nullified
Yoshi attacked Hyakuji Byakurai= 58 vs 85 missed!

Offensive:
Hyakuji used Intimidate
Hyakuji used his Shikai: If rolled on 75 or higher, +4 damage

Bonus Action: Name - Kuukyo no Sanzo (Utsusemi) | -10 rei (+10 due to Immobilize)= -20 rei

Bonus Action: Intimidate
Enhanced Status Effect: Stun 35%- _yx7oY8D1d100

Standard Action: Shikai | -15 rei
Acc - 1d100+50
Dmg - 3d12+1
Status Chance (50%) - 1d100

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

TECHNIQUES

KUUKYO NO SANZO (UTSUSEMI)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO )
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

Attack type:

Major effect:

Minor effect:

Enhancement:

DEADLY

REIATSU: 38,000 [CURRENT: 95,000]
HP: 58/85 | REISHI: 30/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +50

1d100+50·3d12+1·3d12+1·1d100
Last Edit: Nov 1, 2020 2:52:35 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Nov 1, 2020 16:53:22 GMT -5

Ah. That point had been reached.

Surely enough, the black void was an unexpected development. Where he had been expected his downed opponent to be easy prey to his attacks, Yoshinori's right eyebrow shot up in slight interest as his chain was swallowed up by the black void that appeared before Muimina, consuming the weighted iron. However, rather than yank the chain back and reclaim his weapon, Yoshinori simply let go of the weapon, letting his golden Kusarigama disperse into the same thick pink fog that made up the pair's surroundings. The gases that once made up his weapon coursed away from the pair of them, mixing with its airborne brethren, leaving Yoshinori weaponless.

Was this intentional? Or simply a matter of circumstance? Had something happened?

Whatever the reason, Yoshinori simply stood there, staring at Muimina as he struggled to recover. With an interested hum, Yoshinori noted Muimina's climbing Spiritual Pressure, and wasn't quite surprised to find the man still had tricks up his sleeve as his Nodaichi lashed out, pushing out a pitch black wave of energy that tore through the clouds of mist, heading his way.

In response, Yoshinori simply stood there, awaiting the blast to come closer. Only when the void approached his personal space did Yoshinori move, his form fizzling out as he utilized Shunpo to move several feet to his left, allowing the large black void to tear past him, whipping up quite the gust of wind as it did so. Eyes cast back upon Muimina's nearly collapsed form, Yoshinori finally spoke,

"If I were a threat to Soul Society...what would you do?"

A simple question, yet an altogether important one. Letting his words hang in air for a few seconds, Yoshinori then proceeded with his attack, raising his right pointer and middle fingers, tucked together. Collected Reishi dancing upon the tips of his two outstretched fingers, Yoshinori kept his gaze focused on Muimina, discharging yet another blue stream of electric energy his way.

"Hado #4: Byakurai."

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
Yoshinori is afflicted with Stun for 2 turns! Yoshinori gains 2 stacks of Momentum!
Bonus Action Reactive: Yoshinori uses Rapid Movement to grant himself +15 Defense! Yoshinori's defense is now 135!

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY
Ongoing Effect: Muimina suffers 6 Status Dmg from Curse (2 Bonus Actions used. 1 Turn on Curse Remaining). 3 turns on Muimina's Immobilize remaining
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Intimidate to regain 25 Reishi! Current Reiatsu increased by 25%!

Bonus Action Reactive: Shunpo (Rapid Movement) - You gain +15 Defense against all attacks targeting you this turn. Considered a Movement Power. | -8 Reishi

Bonus Action: Full Release (Intimidate) - You regain 25 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Current Reiatsu Level by 25% for the duration. RL increase does not stack with previous uses of Intimidate. | 2 turn Duration | 0 Reishi

Standard Action: Byakurai
Acc - XwE9KQQh1d100+45
Dmg - 2d10
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei

ACTIVE EFFECTS
0/20 Armor
Stunned (1 turn remaining)
Released
Efficient
Alacrity
Momentum (4 stacks)
Intimidate Uses (3/4 uses remaining)
Intimidate Buff (1 turn remaining)

TECH & SPELLS

Bakudo #4: Hainawa (0/2 uses remaining)

CLASS

Caster

TRAITS

RELEASE

BASE REIATSU: 49,000 | CURRENT REIATSU: 98,000 (122,500)
HP: 60/75 | REISHI: 70/125 | DEF: 100 (120) | DMG DIE: d12+1 | ACC: +45

1d100+45·2d10