BANNED

All this time was fighting for what I believe

Celeste de Oro Avatar

Celeste de Oro

Post by Celeste de Oro on Aug 7, 2021 12:10:36 GMT -5

MEMENTO MORI
Type: Guard (PvP) (Repeatable)
Level: 2
Description: You have been tasked with guarding a Quincy shrine firestation that has recently come under attack from Hollows.
Protect the shrine firestation from damage.
Defeat at least 2 waves of NPC enemies.

Chiba, Japan

Fire Station No. 8

Lavinia and a few of the other Quincy trainees were occupied with their usual fire station regiment on the roof, clad in orange jumpsuits, with Chiba emblem and their station number on their sleeves which identified them as local civil servants to the public. While it seemed like they were testing fire extinguishers to the spiritually unaware, they were in fact putting out a reishi fireball Lavinia had summoned using a Quincy spell, and nearly burned the water tower on the roof.

Henry Talbot was visiting from New Orleans Louisiana, as a Supervisor for Fire Station No. 8, and took it upon himself to take the position until he was requested to return in the service of Tritek Solutions.

Celeste de Oro the Battalion Fire Chief responsible for all the Quincy operated fire stations in Chiba, shadow stepped onto the roof from Schatten Bereich, and watched the entire scene unfold. Her cerulean blue eyes with white cross pupils looked over to the burned down water tower, and she nodded in disapproval.

“If you must practice your Quincy spells, you need to practice in a safe place, Lavinia!” Celeste commanded, she pulled out her black folding fan which transformed from her Quincy Cross, and began to repair the water tower using one of the canisters from her utility belt. While a normal person was unable to see any of the reishi manipulation, the tower would appear once the reishi dissipated at night, when visibility is low enough not to notice the spiritual abnormalities of the fire station.

Last Edit: Aug 8, 2021 6:02:44 GMT -5 by Celeste de Oro
'Cause all my life I've tried to fight what history has given me

BANNED

Ashes, ashes, they all fall down.

Escobedo Avatar

Escobedo

Post by Escobedo on Aug 7, 2021 19:41:23 GMT -5

The commotion surrounding the water tower occupied the attention of the Quincies as they sought to put out the flames from the wayward spell of one of their members. It sent a column of dark smoke curling up and into the skies above the station. The fire, as it turned out, would be a portent of doom.

A thin line stretched across the horizon, marring the painting-like panorama of white clouds set against blue skies with an ugly, jagged scar. It pulled apart at the seams, the very stitch of reality being torn apart as long, gangly fingers appeared to pull it further apart.

A black abyss yawned open above the fire station, and the immediate presence of Hollow reiryoku would be sensed. Horror filled the skies as a group of white-masked Hollows poured through the opening made by the Menos. A small, gray figure was the last to fall through the opening, cackling like a maniac as she plummeted toward the roof, her hair and dress flapping in the wind behind her.

"Quincy wincies! Toooooooons of theeeeeeeem! Hahaha!" Her joy was palpable, her strange gaze burning with hatred. "Let's have ourselves a feastie weastie, m'kay?" Her smile faded as her tone turned almost gutteral, filled with malice. "Eat them. Eat them all."

I
Last Edit: Aug 7, 2021 19:43:50 GMT -5 by Escobedo

BANNED

Celeste de Oro Avatar

Celeste de Oro

Post by Celeste de Oro on Aug 8, 2021 6:27:49 GMT -5

The reiatsu pressure emanating from garganta caused all the Quincy to deadpan over to menos grande tearing the fabric of time and space right above them. The trainees stood up, Lavinia took control of the reishi made fireball construct, and spoke to the others to take their battle positions. While putting out fires in Chiba was part of their training, to be integrated in human society, distracting hollows from damaging major parts of the city was a nightly ritual. The teenagers knew every street corner like the back of the hand, all the hidden areas that would obstruct the view from people who were not spiritually aware to detect them, and while they were not under the veil of the night sky the years of training would prove useful.

The three teens and their supervisor shadow stepped off the roof, Lavinia used the giant reishi made fireball like beacon for the hollows to follow, like an angler fish with the Quincy as bait. While hollows were unable to consume Quincy, their souls were set to self destruct the moment the hollow entity tainted their body, the only benefit of tearing them apart was purposely for revenge.

Celeste ceased reconstructing the water tower, the arrancar that emerged among the group of menos was one she met previously in Dubai, and she did not hesitate to engage in battle with this rag doll hollow. With a flick of her wrist, her reiryoku spiked, and several reishi made sakura petals began to dance in the air around the fire battalion chief.

Initiative

3JRWVa|q1d100

1d100

Player

Insert Passive Aggressive Statement Here

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Aug 12, 2021 0:50:30 GMT -5

INVASION

Janus had a weird feeling that morning. She scratched her chin as she let her Greatcoat slide down her shoulders to her elbows. The damned thing was hungry again for the blood of angels, at least it was off the orphan diet for the moment. Janus reached back and rubbed at the rear of her slacks. The diviner really should have worn panties. It was already shaping up to be a more odd day than the previous few.

She stopped at a convenience store and grabbed a drink. She itched at her rear again as she left while taking a swig out of the bottle. As she headed down the street she started thinking about random things and places whilst she pulled out her phone and searched some stuff up really quick. She was not looking at anything and by the time her divination pinged combat she realized that she was now in front of a familiar fire station.

Combat alarms screamed in the back of her head as she looked back at her phone and then down to her legs. "How in the hell did she manage to do that?" Janus said as the commotion got to her and all of her instincts went berserk. She looked up the building next to her as she heard a cackle and blinked in confusion.

"I am completely confused right now." She stated as she wondered who she was supposed to send the army at. She decided on the woman that had gotten her out of her panties via self-fulfilling prophecies.

Initiative
b|1m8RL61d100
Fullbringer Bonus - Clockwalk{Rewind}1d100
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2021 0:50:54 GMT -5 by snugglyrum

BANNED

Escobedo Avatar

Escobedo

Post by Escobedo on Aug 18, 2021 19:15:38 GMT -5

Essie stared blankly, wide eyes blinking as she tapping her cheek with an index finger. Her eyes were drawn to the swirling miasma of flower petals surrounding Celeste De Oro's form.

"Oooooh! Preeeeetttttyyyy!" Her crazed smile stretched ear to ear, highlighting the grotesque stitches surrounding her mouth. She took a couple of steps closer, stopping at a modest distance away from the tall woman. "Can I touch them? Huh? Huh!? Lemme play!"

Despite her childish response, Celeste's power wasn't lost on her. Essie reached up, drawing her own Zanpakuto from its secure scabbard, bound up in her hair as it was. She giggled as she aimed her blade at the woman, her free hand cupped against her cheek as her head listed oddly to one side, studying the woman.

"I remember you, quincy wincy!" Her smile shifted to a disappointed frown. "You're the meanie weanie that wouldn't let the Menos play. Grrrrrrr! I got in biiiiiiggggg trouble because of you! Pffffft!" She tugged at her left eye, poking out her tongue as she blew a heavy raspberry at her. "You're gonna get it! Just you wait!"

Chaotic as the scene around them was, Essie did not fail to register a new presence. A strong reiryoku not far from the pair of them. She skipped over to the edge of the building, peering down far below at the white-clad figure. "Oh? Hehe. Someone else to play with? But who do I munch first?" Quite the conundrum for the odd Arrancar.

Initiative Roll - I8h96aXB1d100

II

1d100
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2021 19:18:27 GMT -5 by Escobedo

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Aug 18, 2021 21:18:36 GMT -5

"I swear, me making the first move really does not make sense. Whelp, time to get whelped again." Janus said as she slowly started walking towards the Blue Mage fire station. With each step another Janus from her potential futures was left behind her. The constructs each fell in line with the woman as she chuckled a bit. "Alright love, whatever voodoo you used to get my panties off is coming back to get you a beat down." She said before a future where she got attacked by something else made her stop and look around.

"Really, you have someone waiting to Jump me?! You are as bad as the black robes. This is just, not right." Janus stated as she moved for cover as a future came out to get ready to attack anything that came out of the giant mouth that usually released things that wanted to break her apart. It was the crossbow blue mage Janus, and the prime was now stuck waiting for whatever was going to kick her ass, again. That seemed to be getting a bit too frequent lately. "Which team am I supposed to be on, is that portal going to send something to kill me or is the flower fire magical voodoo sorceress going to use magic to strip me again?" She said out loud before the crossbow woman responded.

"I do not think it matters, we seem to be screwed either way." She pointed out.  Her greatcoat then writhed around her and she took a deep breath, making sure she was ready for something to hit the fan.  The other constructs began walking towards the fire station, as it was subconsciously a threat to her clothing.
COMBAT TRACKER

At-Will: ENDURING MORALE
Reflexes and Resilience are increased by +5 each, but when fighting side-by-side with an ally, Reflexes and Resilience are increased by +15 for yourself and all allies for the remainder of combat. Does not stack with other Commander Class players. These bonus points also bypass the normal level cap of 50.

Bonus Action: Summon the Future
Type: Utility - Fullbringer Ability
Activate: Bonus Action to create constructs. At-will to use them.
Effect: As a bonus action you create 6 constructs. As an at-will action you can activate a max of 2 constructs to add one d6 as a bonus damage die to at least 2 Basic Attacks during your turn. Alternatively, as a reactive at-will action you can sacrifice constructs to negate damage from attacks that hit you during your turn. Each construct spent on an individual attack negates 3 damage, to a max of 12.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: Twice per battle you may create 6 constructs / 2 constructs used for offense per turn.

Standard Action: Summon the Future
Type: Utility - Fullbringer Ability
Activate: Bonus Action to create constructs. At-will to use them.
Effect: As a bonus action you create 6 constructs. As an at-will action you can activate a max of 2 constructs to add one d6 as a bonus damage die to at least 2 Basic Attacks during your turn. Alternatively, as a reactive at-will action you can sacrifice constructs to negate damage from attacks that hit you during your turn. Each construct spent on an individual attack negates 3 damage, to a max of 12.
Limit: Twice per battle you may create 6 constructs / 2 constructs used for offense per turn.

Standard Action: Invigorate
Type: Utility

Action: Bonus Action

Effect: You regain 25 Reishi.

Cost: None

Limit: Once per turn. Max of 100 Reishi restored per battle. (20/100)

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Commander Enduring Morale
Commander Dauntless
Constructs x 12

FULLBRINGER BONUS
Rew

CLASS Commander

TRAITS Fortitude 1/1

Debuffs:

TIMERS
FateBinding (Target)
ClockWalk
Fortitude

DAMAGE
REIATSU: 86k
HP: 95/95 |Armor: 15/15 | REISHI: 150/150 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +25
1-100LHRD5uzQ
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2021 21:44:02 GMT -5 by snugglyrum

BANNED

Celeste de Oro Avatar

Celeste de Oro

Post by Celeste de Oro on Aug 19, 2021 5:16:48 GMT -5

“Evacuate the premises immediately and remain close to your supervisor. I will make sure you’re not followed!” The nun was placing herself as a protective barrier for the trainees to escape the rooftop.

All three teenagers leaped off the roof, landing inside a portal created by Henry Talbot, and the four of them escaped elsewhere.

Celeste’s brow twitched, it was difficult to deal with this mysterious arrancar, let alone Janus who never made any sense to begin with. As the Battalion Fire Chief, it was her responsibility to protect the trainees from these hollow tainted souls, she reached out to transform her cross into a black folding fan, immediately releasing her reiatsu at nearly double its power from its usually rested form. While she remained calm, she clenched her teeth when she felt the pressure from Janus, the mad woman had increased her power along with her vocabulary.

Perhaps whatever growth the fullbringer developed since their last encounter would help the arrancar to speak properly with similar growth. However, rather than take her chances to be pushed towards the defensive, she took the opportunity to manipulate the wind around the hollow tainted souls, spiraling ultra violet sakura blossoms were engulfing both of her targets.

[204]

Actions

Battle Phase

Outgoing Effects:

x

Incoming Effects:

x

Incoming Attacks:

x

Damage: 0

-2 Damage from Versatile

Total Damage: 0

~
Current RL: 29,000 x 2 = 58,000

Passive: Condemning, Potent +3 Reishi

At-Will 1: Versatile +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn

At-Will 2: Rush: if the attack misses or is avoided, it deals direct damage equal to the lowest damage die rolled with the attack.

Bonus Action: 1ST RELEASE: Heilig Bogen “Holy Bow” -4 Reishi

Action 1: => Bonus HINDER -20 Reishi @janus

S0NIojDG1d100

60%

Action 2: Sakura Wind -25 Reishi @janus & @essie

Accuracy: 1d100+25

Damage: 3d12

Total Reishi spent: -49 + 3 Potent = -46

Effects:

Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

FIGHTING: 25
FOCUS: 35
REFLEXES: 45
RESILIENCE: 45
REISHI: 155

TRAITS:

RUSH
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 45
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action, you add Rush to one Non-Basic Attack during your turn. Rush makes it so if the attack misses or is avoided, it deals direct damage equal to the lowest damage die rolled with the attack.
Limit: Twice per battle.
1/2 Uses Remaining

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #27: INEMURI (FORCED SLUMBER)
You quickly hold your hand in front of your enemy’s face as their pupils dilate before they fall unconscious.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi

BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)
You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Type: Utility - Kido Binding Spell
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 3 Reishi per turn and lasts until target is no longer Crippled. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi.

BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN)
You generate a dull yellow energy, which takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed Reiatsu, in front of yourself, blocking an opponent's attack.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 20 Armor is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON)
A fighting technique that cancels out an opponent's Reishi by hitting it with the same quality and quantity of oppositely spinning Reishi.
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Effect: As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Power.
Duration: Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading.

1ST RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Sakura Wind
Pink sakura petals created with reishi form a concentrated cluster which explodes into a piercing wind.
Type: Area
Activate: Action
Major: DELAY The turn after the attack misses its target you may spend a bonus action for a 75% chance to deal Delayed damage. A Delayed attack deals direct damage in value equal to the highest natural die roll from its damage rolls. Delayed attacks cannot inflict status effects.
Damage: Rolls 3 damage die against one to three targets.
Cost: Costs 25 Reishi.

1/2 Uses Remaining

HINDER
With each strike of your weapon, you cause your opponent to become unbalanced and lose their composure. Even small movements take enormous effort.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Hindered status on one target. Under the effects of Hindered, on your foe’s turn, the normal Reishi or HP cost for any bonus action is doubled. Also, any technique or spell that requires 1 standard action, now requires 2.
Stage 2: Percent chance increased to 70%.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 15 Reishi.
Cost: 20 Reishi

1/2 Uses Remaining

Enhancement:

CONDEMNING
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -1 Reishi from the attacker while you are in your Released state.
Limit: Indefinite.
Stage 2: Siphons -2 Reishi from attacker.
Stage 3: Siphoned Reishi is now distributed to allies as well.

Celeste de Oro
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x2
AC:
DEF:
Dice:
d12
armoR:

1d100·1d100+25·3d12

BANNED

Escobedo Avatar

Escobedo

Post by Escobedo on Aug 22, 2021 0:32:47 GMT -5

A flood of pink petals swept across the roof, enveloping Essie. They swirled around her in a vortex of wind and color, tearing and slicing at her exposed skin. The hem of her dress snapped and fluttered in the sudden maelstrom as small tears began to form in the already tattered fabric.

"Owwwww!" She cowered and flinched, unable to do little more than cover her head with her arms and hunker down within the whirling chaos. "So meeeaaannnn!"

It was always the same thing. Even with the other Hollows. The moment Essie arrived in Hueco Mundo, she'd been a tiny quivering thing—no more than a tasty snack for the predatory Hollows that sought to devour her.

Not anymore.

Using her senses, Essie squinted against the wind as she aimed the tip of her sword at the weakest part of the cyclone. She rocketed forward as if shot out of a cannon, her blade stabbing through the wall of wind and propelling her towards Celeste. Her teeth were bared in a snarl as she launched herself at Celeste.

"I'll gobble you up!" Eat her. Eat her and survive. Skewer her like a rat on a stick, then chomp chomp chomp! Essie thrust her sword straight at Celeste's chest, aiming straight for her heart.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY PHASE.

CELESTE
Sakura Wind deals 22 damage.

ACTION PHASE.

[Passive Action]
- n/a

[At Will Action]
- Tsukiyubi (Thrust Fingers) | 20+ accuracy, +2 damage tiers to Basic attacks | (-10 Reishi)

[Bonus Action]
- Fuchaku Hana (Adhering Blossom) | Activates for 3 turns. | (-10 Reishi)

[Standard Action]
- Sword Stab (Basic Strike @ Celeste De Oro) | (-0 Reishi)
- RDnW300p1d100+65

- Sword Stab (Basic Strike @ Celeste De Oro) | (-0 Reishi)
- 1d100+65

[Damage Rolls]
- 1d12+2
- 1d12+2

GENERAL STATS.
Fighting: 45
Energy Control: 35
Reflexes: 45
Resilience: 25

Base Reiatsu: 16,000
Current Reiatsu: 16,000
Accuracy: +65
HP: 53
Temporary HP: 0
Defense: 95
Reishi: 80
Damage Die: d12+2
Armor: 0

ACTIVE EFFECTS.
Fuchaku Hana (Adhering Blossom) | 3 turns remaining.

TRAITS.
n/a

CLASS & PERKS [FIGHTER]
FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following any attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

EQUIPPED ITEMS.
n/a

DEFENSE/UTILITY ARTS.
PESQUISA (INQUIRY)
You send out a radiating pulse which reacts to sources of Reiatsu within a certain proximity and helps you anticipate incoming attacks.
Type: Defense - Arrancar Ability
Effect: As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for the duration.
Duration: 3 turns

BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM)
A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage. This does not apply any status effects from the original Basic Attacks.

You quickly hold your hand in front of your enemy’s face as their pupils dilate before they fall unconscious.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE) [FIGHTER CLASS]
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Limit: Three times per battle.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP) [FIGHTER CLASS]
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS) [FIGHTER CLASS]
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

RELEASE ARTS & ENHANCEMENTS.
SLICE! SLICE! SLICE! [BARRAGE & OVERWHELM]
Essie goes into a manic state, swinging her giant scissors faster than the eye can trace in an attempt to cut her foe into literal ribbons.
Type: Standard - Attack Art
Activate: Standard Action
Effect: Rolls 4 damage dice against one target. Each 1 point of damage from this attack takes 2 points of Armor or DR to reduce. This stacks with other DR reducing effects.
Limit: None.

CURSE
A dangerous release ability that seeps into the very essence of your foe and harms them from within.
Effects: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of special status effect Cursed on the target. While Cursed a foe is dealt 3 status damage each time they activate anything that requires a Bonus Action for duration.
Duration: Each stack lasts 3 turns.
Stage 2: Status damage is increased to 4.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 10 Reishi.

METICULOUS
Effect: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks score a critical hit on a natural 85 or higher while in a Released State.
Stage 2: Crit range of natural 80 or higher.
Stage 3: Crit range of natural 75 or higher.

1d100+65·1d100+65·1d12+2·1d12+2
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2021 10:28:37 GMT -5 by Escobedo

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Aug 23, 2021 2:21:39 GMT -5

Janus kept to her hideaway until she heard the other two start fighting. There was no reason at all for her to get involved and her future constructs could deal with any problems that arose from the ensuring chaos so long as no one was attacking her. Janus realized the second that she said that and dove away from her hiding spot as a future of being cooked in seconds was narrowly avoided as she heat scorched her left side and arm.

Black robes and pyromancers all seemed to be really jerk. She thought as she tried to move her arm. It was not responding how it should have. She was not in the mood to die, or this version of her anyway. Between dimension hopping for crazy candy men, a bunch of self-righteous idiots and even worse things everything just seemed like a virtual waste of space. It also made her right, these people, monsters and mages did not belong here.

"Seriously I had not even done a damned thing and she tries to roast me. What the heck is wrong with everyone but Gaia? There all insane, and I should know." Janus said as she got her bearings and decided to go for defense, she needed time to spool up the army to obliterate this place for its transgressions against humanity and her reality.

She split out the crossbow Janus again and had her fire twice at the more deadly target before vanishing.

COMBAT TRACKER

Reflexes and Resilience are increased by +5 each, but when fighting side-by-side with an ally, Reflexes and Resilience are increased by +15 for yourself and all allies for the remainder of combat. Does not stack with other Commander Class players. These bonus points also bypass the normal level cap of 50.

At-Will: Guard 1/3

Bonus Action: Focus

Standard Action: Strike @ Cel
ZYpgLGJ|1d100+25
1d12

Standard Action: Strike @ Cel
1d100+25
1d12

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Commander Dauntless
Constructs x 12

FULLBRINGER BONUS
Rew

CLASS Commander

TRAITS Fortitude 1/1

Debuffs:

TIMERS
FateBinding (Target)
ClockWalk
Fortitude
Invigorate (20/100)

DAMAGE
22-10(Guard) 12

REIATSU: 86k
HP: 95/95 |Armor: 3/15 | REISHI: 136/150 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +25
1d100+25·1d12·1d100+25·1d12
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2021 2:30:19 GMT -5 by snugglyrum

BANNED

Celeste de Oro Avatar

Celeste de Oro

Post by Celeste de Oro on Aug 26, 2021 22:55:27 GMT -5

A cold sweat formed on the Battalion Chief’s forehead, she had been outnumbered before, several times to count and every time her own life was at risk. The patchwork doll arrancar launched herself with her crawls at first, which the mauve haired woman managed to dodge, but the teeth managed to pierce her forearm drawing out blood until she ripped her own flesh from her maw. Janus immediately retaliated, nothing this woman said made any sense to the nun, and there was little she could do to resist someone who was far stronger in reiryoku.

The crossbow Janus used hit the mark, one arrow pierced her shoulder, and the other hit her stomach. Blood stained her white dress, Celeste’s ultra violet eyes winced from the pain, but she managed to retain her defensive stance to cast her spells.

Regardless, if she were to be defeated, she would at least be able to protect the fire station with her last breath before reinforcements arrived. It was the pride of Quincy to fight against all odds, ever since her parents were killed by hollow as child, she dedicated her life by taking an oath as a nun to help orphans which was exactly what she was presently doing. A martyr for the future Quincy, sacrificed to the tainted souls that disrupted the balance of souls, which added fuel to the fire.

“So my body is being torn apart by worms. I will not go down swiftly into the darkness without a fight! Scum of the earth, I am holy judgement, feel my wrath!”

Actions

Battle Phase

Outgoing Effects:

x

Incoming Effects:

x

Incoming Attacks:

Essie

67 vs 110 = Miss!

127 vs 110= Hit! -13 Damage [-1 Reishi from Essie]

Janus

118 vs 110= Hit! -4 Damage [-1 Reishi from Janus]

123 vs 110= Crit! -12 Damage [-1 Reishi from Janus]

Damage: 29

-2 Damage from Versatile

Total Damage: 27 - 10 Guard = -17

~

At-Will 1: Versatile +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn

At-Will 2: Rush: if the attack misses or is avoided, it deals direct damage equal to the lowest damage die rolled with the attack.

At-Will 3: 1ST RELEASE: Heilig Bogen “Holy Bow” -4 Reishi

At-Will 4: Sense +5 DEF

Bonus Action: Guard -4 Reishi

Action 1: => Bonus BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK) -5 Reishi @essie

80% Chance: qC_hZKiE1d100

Action 2: = > Bonus HANKI (REVERSE DEMON) -10 Reishi @janus

Total Reishi spent: -23 +3 Siphoned Reishi + 3 Potent = -17

Effects:

Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

TRAITS:

RUSH
Effect: As an at-will action, you add Rush to one Non-Basic Attack during your turn. Rush makes it so if the attack misses or is avoided, it deals direct damage equal to the lowest damage die rolled with the attack.
1/2 Uses Remaining

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 3 Reishi per turn and lasts until target is no longer Crippled. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
1/2 Uses Remaining

You generate a dull yellow energy, which takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed Reiatsu, in front of yourself, blocking an opponent's attack.
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.

Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON)
A fighting technique that cancels out an opponent's Reishi by hitting it with the same quality and quantity of oppositely spinning Reishi.
Effect: As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Power.
Duration: Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading.

1ST RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Sakura Wind
Pink sakura petals created with reishi form a concentrated cluster which explodes into a piercing wind.
Major: DELAY The turn after the attack misses its target you may spend a bonus action for a 75% chance to deal Delayed damage. A Delayed attack deals direct damage in value equal to the highest natural die roll from its damage rolls. Delayed attacks cannot inflict status effects.

1/2 Uses Remaining

HINDER
With each strike of your weapon, you cause your opponent to become unbalanced and lose their composure. Even small movements take enormous effort.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Hindered status on one target. Under the effects of Hindered, on your foe’s turn, the normal Reishi or HP cost for any bonus action is doubled. Also, any technique or spell that requires 1 standard action, now requires 2.

1/2 Uses Remaining

Enhancement:

CONDEMNING
Effect: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -1 Reishi from the attacker while you are in your Released state.

Celeste de Oro
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x2
AC:
DEF:
Dice:
d12
armoR:

1d100
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2021 23:06:08 GMT -5 by Celeste de Oro

BANNED

Escobedo Avatar

Escobedo

Post by Escobedo on Aug 28, 2021 1:20:35 GMT -5

Essie cried out in surprise as Celeste's sudden outburst sent a cold torrent of icy, biting wind slamming into her. She staggered back, whimpering as the cold seeped into her lips, sapping some of her strength.

Biting Celeste hadn't been some brainless tactic—it was a common fear tactic in the world of the Hollows. But it had only emboldened the powerful Quincy. If she were going to survive, Essie realized she would need to reveal her true strength.

Essie retreated across the roof, gravel stinging the bottom of her bare feet. An inky black aura surrounded her, releasing her self-imposed restraints. Her reiatsu grew, the spiritual pressure whipping up a fierce wind.

In her place stood a completely different figure, but no less deadly.

The woman's cool hazel gaze flickered over Celeste, reeling from an arrow attack. Essie turned, spying Janus—the outsider in this conflict. She didn't like her meal being interrupted.

Essie leaped across the roof, slashing her blade in wild, chaotic arcs as she sought to cut Janus to ribbons.

Utilizing Sonido, Essie vanished... only to reappear just inches from Celeste, close enough that the tip of her horns nearly brushed Celeste's face. Essie smirked.

"You think I'd let you escape for a second time?" She giggled. "You're my prisoner, silly goose."

Essie hated the Quincy. All they wanted was to erase her existence—the existence she struggled and fought for for 400 years. She wouldn't let them have their way. Now when she had the power to do something about it.

Consequences be damned.

She thrust a hand at Celeste's face, releasing a pulsing wave of energy. It was an advanced spell—one she couldn't perform outside of her true form. If successful, Celeste would find her limbs struggle to move, as if a heavy lead blanket had been draped over her body.

Perfect for capturing an enemy.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY PHASE.

CELESTE
Soeigeki (Blue Sleet Attack) hits.
Cripple and Frostbite inflicted for 1 turn. (-3 Reishi)
Condemning siphons (-1 Reishi).

ACTION PHASE.

[Passive Action]
- n/a

[At Will Action]
- Fuchaku Hana (Adhering Blossom) | deals 5 direct dmg to Celeste.

[Bonus Action]
- 1st Release Form: Primera Etapa Resurrección | Gain use of Release Techs and Enhancements, +5 to Focus | (-4 Reishi)

- Curse (Release Tech) (@ Celeste De Oro) | 70% chance | 2 stacks (2 turns) | -3 Status dmg per Bonus Action used upon infliction. (-15 Reishi)
- qIv6Tsba1d100 70% or less to inflict. (Hit!)

[Standard Action]
- Slice! Slice! Slice! (Release Tech) (@ Janus) | Overwhelm: 2 Armor/DR per 1 Dmg to reduce | (-20 Reishi)
- 1d100+45 (Miss!)

[Damage Rolls]
- 4d12+1

GENERAL STATS.
Fighting: 45
Energy Control: 40

Current Reiatsu: 32,000
Accuracy: +45
Reishi: 37
Damage Die: d12+1

ACTIVE EFFECTS.
1st Release Form: Primera Etapa Resurrección | -4 Reishi per turn
Fuchaku Hana (Adhering Blossom) | 2 turns remaining.

TRAITS.
n/a

CLASS & PERKS [FIGHTER]
FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following any attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

EQUIPPED ITEMS.
n/a

DEFENSE/UTILITY ARTS.
PESQUISA (INQUIRY)
You send out a radiating pulse which reacts to sources of Reiatsu within a certain proximity and helps you anticipate incoming attacks.

A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.

This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

Essie goes into a manic state, swinging her giant scissors faster than the eye can trace in an attempt to cut her foe into literal ribbons.
Effect: Rolls 4 damage dice against one target. Each 1 point of damage from this attack takes 2 points of Armor or DR to reduce. This stacks with other DR reducing effects.

METICULOUS
Effect: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks score a critical hit on a natural 85 or higher while in a Released State.

1d100·1d100+45·4d12+1
Last Edit: Sept 1, 2021 20:26:13 GMT -5 by Escobedo

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Aug 28, 2021 19:12:17 GMT -5

As Janus was about to attack again her divination pinged getting killed by miss slash you to ribbons for some reason and Janus was not completely sure she did not know who to attack. It seemed like the new girl was just as straight up wanting to kill her as the pyromaniac stripper.

"I swear to myself as the herald of a god, this is actual nonsense. Is there ANY supernatural being that is not entirely based on lies, deceit and a complete need to murder and destroy." Janus asked to no one in particular before diving away from the oncoming slashes.

"Girls, girls, is there a reason we are all trying to have the worst version of a three way ever?" She said as she felt realized that she had attacked them. "I am sorry I was also attacking can we please discuss why we are all trying to murder each other? As I am confused as to why a pyro blue mage and a what even are you? Are fighting." She typed again onto her phone and booted the army up.

"So, before I decide your fates how about someone explain? Because between my supposed deaths and ability to manipulate everything I am completely sick of missing pieces of the puzzle!"

Janus said as the full force of the Army was brought up as more of a threat than anything else.

COMBAT TRACKER

At-Will:

Standard Action: The Army of Janus II (Release 2)

Standard Action: Reject Future State : Immobilize (DIVINE TOTEM)

Bonus Action: Invigorate

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Commander Dauntless
Constructs x 12
Army 2

FULLBRINGER BONUS
Rew

CLASS Commander

TRAITS Fortitude 1/1

Debuffs:

TIMERS
FateBinding (Target)
ClockWalk
Fortitude
Invigorate (40/100)
Reject Immobilize 5/5

DAMAGE
-2 Reishi (Drain)

REIATSU: 86k x4 (344k)
HP: 95/95 |Armor: 3/15 | REISHI: 144/150 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +25

BANNED

Celeste de Oro Avatar

Celeste de Oro

Post by Celeste de Oro on Sept 1, 2021 14:56:52 GMT -5

Celeste’s ultra violet eyes widened, while the ice sleet spell slowed down the arrancar, the hollow was still able to place a spell on her body which felt like gravity was pulling her down. A curse which pierced her limbs at the joints, whenever the fire chief channeled her reishi to cast additional spells on her own at Janus, who was the strongest among them, blood streaked down her tan skin of her bare legs. At this rate, it would be difficult to remain conscious with the amount of blood loss, and once again the fullbringer was adamant to preach something that had nothing to do with the situation.

Among the supernatural it was kill or be killed. Quincy destroyed hollows from existence and in return Hollows killed everything by consumption. An ongoing battle of the ages, one that was beyond salvation, due to their beliefs.

“Decide our fate?” Celeste sneered, “I am just one of many Quincy who will add fuel to the flames. A holy martyr for dread and awe!”

Life and death was constantly on the hearts of many souls. The orphans would lose a teacher, who was behind on her own personal training, a weak link to a stronger chain. If Celeste were to die, the calamity among the supernatural would continue endlessly, but with focused direction from the Wandenreich.

Actions

Battle Phase

Outgoing Effects:

x

Incoming Effects:

Fuchaku Hana (Adhering Blossom) | deals 5 direct dmg to Celeste

Curse 1/2 Rounds

Incoming Attacks:

Essie

x

Janus

x

Damage: 0

-2 Damage from Versatile

Total Damage: 27 - 10 Guard = -17

~

At-Will 3: 1ST RELEASE: Heilig Bogen “Holy Bow” -4 Reishi

Bonus Action: Invigorate +25 Reishi

Action 1: => Bonus BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK) -5 Reishi @janus
80% Chance: xrVatwHk1d100

Action 2: = > Hinder -20 Reishi @janus

60% Chance: 1d100

Total Reishi spent: -29 + 25 Invigorate + 3 Potent = -1

Effects: Curse -9 HP

Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

TRAITS:

RUSH
1/2 Uses Remaining

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

0/2 Uses Remaining

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON)

1ST RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Sakura Wind

1/2 Uses Remaining

HINDER

0/2 Uses Remaining

Enhancement:

CONDEMNING

Celeste de Oro
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x2
AC:
DEF:
Dice:
d12
armoR:

1d100·1d100
Last Edit: Sept 1, 2021 14:58:56 GMT -5 by Celeste de Oro

BANNED

Escobedo Avatar

Escobedo

Post by Escobedo on Sept 1, 2021 21:54:42 GMT -5

Escobedo blinked, an idle index finger poking at her cheek. Her honey-colored eyes stared in awe at Janus; more than that, the various forms that flanked her like a small army.

The reiatsu coming from her was astonishing. Escobedo hadn’t been aware of any Quincy possessing such incredible power.

Her intention had been a fun excursion into the human realm to wreak the special sort of havoc only the Hollows were capable of. Happening upon the fire station manned by Quincy had been a lucky coincidence.

Now she was hopelessly outmatched in every sense of the word—this situation had grown quite dangerous.

“Well… this is certainly unexpected.” A light frown graced her lips as she swept a casual hand through her hair, pointing her sword at Celeste. “Truth be told, I simply wished to have a bit of fun at your expense. Imagine my surprise at THIS turn of events.”

She swept her blade back in Janus’s direction.

“And you… aren’t the pair of you allies? Do you mean to tell me that the ever RIGHTEOUS Quincy are in-fighting amongst yourselves like us common 'riff-raff'? A rather pleasing development, I must admit. My lord will be INTRIGUED to learn this information.”

Perhaps the situation wasn’t as hopeless as she thought. These two were fighting each other as if there were enemies. If she wanted to escape this perilous encounter and report back to Lord Nero, she would need to pit them against each other. Celeste was wounded.

She’d be a fool to turn down Escobedo’s help.

“Such a shame. I’d have loved to take you back with me,” she said, smirking at Celeste. “We’ll have to finish our… discussion… later. For now—” She squared her shoulders, holding her blade in front of her, aimed in Janus’s direction. “—a greater threat presents itself.”

Escobedo’s reiatsu spiked suddenly as she arched her blade through the air, sending a volley of reishi-coated slashes flying across the roof at Janus.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY PHASE.

Celeste
No actions taken.

Janus
No actions taken.

Total Damage Received = X

ACTION PHASE.

[Passive Action]
- 1ST RELEASE FORM | Gain use of Release Techs and Enhancements, +5 to Focus | (-4 reishi)

[At Will Action]
- TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS) | +20 Accuracy, +2 Damage Tiers to Basic Strikes (-10 reishi)

[Bonus Action]
- INVIGORATE | Regain 25 reishi.

[Standard Action]
- HURLING SLASH (BASIC STRIKE @ JANUS) | Rolls 1 damage die. Buffed w/ TSUKIYUBI (+20 acc, +2 dmg tiers)
- wTc5FgSC1d100+65

- HURLING SLASH (BASIC STRIKE @ JANUS) | Rolls 1 damage die. Buffed w/ TSUKIYUBI (+20 acc, +2 dmg tiers)
- 1d100+65

[Damage Rolls]
- 1d12+3
- 1d12+3

Total Damage Dealt = 15

GENERAL STATS.
Fighting: [65] [Buffed]
Energy Control: 40

Current Reiatsu: 32,000
Accuracy: [+65] [Buffed]
Reishi: 48
Damage Die: [d12+3] [Buffed]

ACTIVE EFFECTS.
1ST RELEASE FORM | -4 Reishi per turn.
FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM) | 1 turn remaining.

TRAITS.
n/a

CLASS & PERKS [FIGHTER]
FLAWLESS STRIKES

INTENSE TRAINING

EQUIPPED ITEMS.
n/a

DEFENSE/UTILITY ARTS.
PESQUISA (INQUIRY)

METICULOUS

1d100+65·1d100+65·1d12+3·1d12+3
Last Edit: Sept 1, 2021 21:58:19 GMT -5 by Escobedo

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Sept 2, 2021 18:01:37 GMT -5

"Your choices mean so little to the herald of a god." Janus stated as she let her greatcoat slowly glide down her arms to sink off her elbows as her constructs began racing, futures shifting as they began to surround the other women. Janus obviously was quite irked now at the concept of them attacking her and with another step she left another future or maybe another past behind her as she cracked her neck and decided to go to work.

The self-proclaimed sheriff had a job to do stopping these children from fighting. "Our fates belong together. Shall we die in the throws of passion?" Janus stated to the lady slashing at her over and over and Janus sent a future with her own soul chain to the Arrancar to bind their fates together. "Spin, ever downward with me, to fall, and disappear."

She said as the blade slashed at her and blood erupted from the wounds, and so fate would see it to the other as well. Janus then grabbed her wounds and turned her attention to the blue mage. The Cyclops Janus walked out of her body and unlike the Prime Janus, moved as unnaturally as any Quincy or being of power as she took a massive haymaker swing at Celese, as two other futures struck at her as well, before laughing and vanishing. Which was odd as Janus was completely human as far as her movements were. She never jumped off buildings or did damage. with her own swings, which she never took.

"You fear so much, you lie cheat and steal to barely survive. Come, let me save you, for I am time and it is mine. Let me save you before I must erase your fate to protect this world." Janus said as she simply walked through the sleet of ice. She obviously had little to no self-preservation at all. To her she was just another sacrifice to time and not even that would ever stop her.

COMBAT TRACKER

At-Will: The Army of Janus II (Release 2)

Standard Action: ClockWalk - REWIND
You are able to return to a previous point in time and restore yourself to that state.
Effect: As a bonus action, you activate this ability at the end of your turn. Two turns later your stats (Including HP, Reishi, and Armor) all rewind back to what they were when you activated the ability. If you are KO’d during the two turns before the rewind takes effect, it will not activate.
Stage 2: Can now use twice per battle.

Standard Action: Summon Other Janus - Single Release Immobilize (2 constructs)
PuOMUe_Y1d100 + 25 Accuracy
3d12+2d6
1d100 Immo

Bonus Action: Fatebinding Target=Escobedo COMMUNION
You and your foe share wounds and injuries.
Effect: Activated as a bonus action, for the duration, every time you take damage or are affected by a status effect, your foe also suffers the same. However, at the same time, if you damage your foe or inflict a status effect on them, you suffer the same damage and status effects. All damage applied this way is considered status damage. All status effects and damage applied this way cannot be mitigated by any means.
Duration: 4 turns.
Stage 2: Duration is now 5 turns.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Commander Dauntless
Constructs x 10
Army 2

FULLBRINGER BONUS
Rew

CLASS Commander

TRAITS Fortitude 1/1

Debuffs: