Bleach Hereafter RPG

Trading Karada Game (Freaky Friday) (Rekka, Hyakuji, Rao)

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 10, 2021 8:30:25 GMT -5

FREAKY FRIDAY

Type: Retrieve (PvE) (Repeatable)

Level: 1

Description: A unique Hollow with the ability to swap bodies has snatched yours and is now running amok! While in the body of this Hollow, track down your own spirit body and swap back!

Find the Hollow who is using your body for their own nefarious purposes.

Figure out a way or force them into switching bodies to return you to normal.

Two days after Hageshi Rekka's spar with 1st Division officer Mumina Hyakuji, the young Shinigami was furiously pacing the halls of the 9th Division barrracks. Not only was he incredibly bored, having blitzed his game's event the night after the duel so he could train, he was also upset that the senior reaper had not shown up to SRDI nor contacted him even after they had agreed to meet there. While it helped that his division was starting to treat him with more respect after he started exerting more effort in training and patrols, they were probably avoiding him after he ordered them to train with him and got defeated in spars. To top it off, his superiors had gone off again on a mission after but a short break.

"ARGH, is there SOMETHING I can do aside from holding down the fort??" he asked in a frustrated tone.

Just on cue, one of his division members ran up to him from the entrance, clearly out of breath.

"Hageshi-san... an anomalous event... you might want to check it out, sir..."

"FREAKIN' FINALLY!" Rekka yelled while pumping his fist. Turning to the messenger, he asked what happened and where it was.

Oh man. This is gonna be weird. Rekka thought as he assembled a squad for the mission.

Meanwhile, in a small town in Arkansas, an anomalous Hollow searched for its next victim.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2021 8:31:15 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Aug 11, 2021 3:14:40 GMT -5

Paper works, lots of paper works. While Hyakuji had been more serious about his job, even grinding through it at night, there were just those times when he just felt like he wanted to quit. The tower of documents he needed to review and audit just kept growing despite his swift actions on the matter. Not to mention, the dangerous missions he was being sent to in and outside Soul Society.

The Third Seat lazily rested his head on the desk, feeling rather exhausted despite gulping ten cups of his favorite drink just that morning. He reached for his phone, attempting to call on either Hideki, Altair, or even Yukari just to relieve his boredom, though, it was certain, Altair would only be the one to pick up since his girlfriend was busy with school, while Hideki was preoccupied with his research in the SRDI.

Once he grabbed a hold of his device, his hand accidentally pushed the tower of reports on his desk and everything crumbled in an instant. Some papers were still flying out mid-air while others scattered on the floor. Hyakuji sluggishly stood up from his chair and picked up the papers. Now he had to stack everything in order, thankfully, these are the accounts he still needed to work on, and those he had finished were already stored in the archives. Perhaps he could just order someone to do it for him.

As he collected the documents, he couldn’t help but reread and browse through them on instinct, one particular case caught his attention. It was the same incident he encountered while on his mission investigating fullbringers: hollows who can switch bodies with anyone. Browsing through other reports, he noticed that this was a recurring case in a city somewhere in the state of Arkansas in the US.

“AH. What a pain. This must be Hageshi-san slacking off from his duty.” The shinigami breathed heavily in disappointment.

At once, he stacked the papers on his desk and went his way to the 9th Division Barracks to confront this lazy gacha gamer boy.

[347]
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2021 3:15:55 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Aug 14, 2021 9:55:23 GMT -5

Rao was just leaving his Espada's Rib tower after getting a new mission: find the Hollow with the special powers. He wasn't told anythng about what it's powers were, but Rao took that as a challenge. It would be much ore interesting to see it's power for himself, rather than be told it durng the mission briefing. But he was told a location of where he could find it. It was last sighted in the human world, in a place they call "Arkansas" (he'll never understand why its said the way it is. Humans these days). Not wanting to waste anyore time, Rao opened up a Garganta to the Human World. 

Rao came upon the town that the Hollow was said to be in. He didn't bother learning the name of the town since he could move to all he cities in Arkansas in a day or 2. Rao used his Pesquisha to sense out any special Hollows. At first, he only found the usual Hollow fodder that the Human world usually had. But all of a sudden, he felt a dfferent reishi signature that, while entrely new to him, still felt unmistakably like a hollow. "Jackpot." Rao thought. Rao used Sonido to make his way towards his target.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 22, 2021 8:06:33 GMT -5

"What is my dream?

What are my goals, my real reason for existing?

Do I plan to just play games for the next few centuries? I mean there's probably a higher purpose like the balance of souls or somethin', but how the freakin' hell do I tie into that personally??

The young Shinigami dreamt on, his soul esconced in the body forced upon him.

"For all that we've been through, why won't you let me in?

Rate up is a lie..."

A teenage girl, platinum blonde and bespectacled, wrapped her scarf around a small foxlike creature while singing. The song was a plaintive melody of love and loss, albeit overwritten with symbolism that reeked heavily of Japanese gaming slang. Which was to be expected anyway from an actual Japanese gamer. The foxlike creature apparently liked the music and began to purr contentedly on the girl's lap, stopping only to nudge her with his snout.

"Oh? This is for me? You're such a sweetie, Karuto-kun!" The girl said as she received a box of trading cards from the foxlike creature.

But then, both girl and fox felt the presence of Hollow reiatsu, which seemed to come off from a short but well-built young man with spiky hair briskly walking towards them.

"Mister, does Karuto-kun belong to you?" the girl called out to him while standing up from the bench she was sitting on. "No? Anyway, my name's Sei. Can you help me look for his owner? Karuto-kun looks lost."

Then, Sei materialized a large ghostly d20 behind her and rolled. "I wish Karuto-kun could talk or something!"

But the die simply vanished without rolling, and the message "The action you are attempting to perform is already possible. No roll required." appeared as a holographic error message in the air.

The girl holding me has a lovely voice. There's an Arrancar approaching us. We walked into a trap. The one who had me come here was the Hollow all along. Where's my squad? WHERE'S MY--

"--SQUAD? WHERE'S MY SQUAD??" Rekka awoke in the body of a foxlike creature, shaken out of his fugue by Sei's Fullbring ability. He figured that the Arrancar approaching him was looking for him to either eat or some other purpose, so he wriggled out of Sei's arms and faced the Arrancar.

"MR. ARRANCAR PLEASE DON'T EAT ME, THE GUY YOU'RE LOOKING FOR FORCED ME INTO THIS BODY AND STOLE MINE!! I'LL HELP YOU LOOK FOR HIM AS LONG AS YOU DON'T EAT ME!!" Rekka tried reasoning with the Arrancar, but if it failed he had one more trick up his sleeve-- if he could use it in this body.

On the other hand, Sei had mixed feelings about her new pet being able to talk, but she decided to support him in the meantime.
"If you do anything bad to Karuto-kun, I WILL defeat you!"

[478]
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2021 8:09:49 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Aug 23, 2021 8:31:14 GMT -5

When Hyakuji arrived at the Ninth Division Headquarters, he was informed that the Third Seat Rekka Hageshi, along with his squad, had already left for his mission in Arkansas. The raven-haired shinigami scratched his head, feeling rather indecisive whether or not he should summon his own squad to accompany him, considering he couldn’t just pull anyone since he already assigned them with specific tasks. Yet, he remembered how troublesome it was to deal with such a hollow… Well, to be fair, he didn’t know he already ran into one back then. Since he already had experienced it, perhaps he could be more wary so as not to fall victim twice. Besides, if he could rendezvous with Rekka’s squad, it would be easy as pie.

At once, he headed for the Senkaimon Gate, choosing to go alone. Arkansas might be too large of a state, but thankfully, members of the Ninth Division were able to provide him the necessary information of their superior’s whereabouts. He was headed for a small town in the said country and with his controlled fullbring, he could find the death god in question in no time.

The gate opened, and Hyakuji was swallowed by pure white light along with his jigokucho, he appeared in an empty cabin near the ranger's office inside a Forest Park.

For a moment, he wondered if he got the right information but there was no reason for the shinigami to bluff, was there? Sure, Rekka seemed to have a loose screw in his head sometimes, but that was just every time he was hyped into his game. And Hyakuji didn't think the other reapers would deceive him, this just didn't make any sense. So, he tried to focus sensing that familiar spiritual energy of his "kouhai" but somehow, he had quite the difficulty finding him. Strange. However, he did sense some other reiatsu akin to the mysterious person who sent a menos back into garganta during his date with Yukari back in Africa. Although, he could tell that this one was still rather weak.

Since this was his only clue at the moment, he decided to track down the spiritual signature of the said arrancar.

[368]
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2021 8:33:31 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Aug 27, 2021 14:42:15 GMT -5

Rao looked at the strange foxlike creature. While he still felt that the hollow reiatsu, now that he was closer, he felt Shinigami reiatsu in there as well. The fox started blabbing on about having his body switched, while the human girl tried to defend him. "Your obviously not very experienced with your powers now, aren't you, girl?" Rao said to the human. "Your 100 years to young to be challenging me."

"You. Shinigami." Rao said to the Shinigami. "You said that a Hollow switched you out, correct? Then that must be the Hollow I need to look for."

"If you help, I'll give you my word I won't touch the Human souls here." Rao stated. "Not that I would, since Human souls have lost their appeal as appetizers and the Hollows here couldn't fill me up if they tried."

Rao turned around, not waiting to see if the Shinigami would follow.

"It switches bodies, huh?" He thought to himself. "It'll be annoying if he does that the whole time. Let's hope he can at least put up a fight."

Just then Rao sensed something approaching. He used Pesquisa and felt that it was a Shinigami of considerable strength, like one of the higher level fraccions that belonged to some of the Espada. Normally, Rao would relish in fighting them, but right now he had an important mission from the First Espada, and wished he didn't have to do it right now.

"Hey, fox," Rao said to the Shinigami, "Call off your friend. Normally I'd have liked to fight him, but I can't right now I have a mission to finish."
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021 14:42:43 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 30, 2021 4:01:42 GMT -5

"Heh."

"Now you're talking, Arrancar! I agree to your terms!"

Despite still being disoriented from waking up in a foxlike Hollow's body, Rekka still managed to present a semblance of his normal cocky self. Now that he was certain that the spiky-haired Arrancar wouldn't eat him nor the humans in town, Rekka felt more confident that things would go more smoothly. Well, as smoothly as possible considering that his squad and true body were under the control of a body snatching Hollow. Sei, however, was slightly miffed about some stranger calling her weak, especially after she spent so much time training.

"H-hey, I'm not weak! I'll even help, see!" Sei made a pouty face, then released her Fullbring, which clad her in high-tech black armor and gave her a dual-bladed red laser sword. After her transformation was complete, she made swiping motions with her hand, opening what basically amounted to an area map on a video game menu.

The both of them then saw the Arrancar turn around and prepare to continue finding the Hollow, but upon seeing him pause, Sei and Rekka also sensed the arrival of a Shinigami's Reiatsu signature. Rekka in particular recognized this Shinigami's Reiatsu to be that of 1st Division Third Seat, Muimina Hyakuji.

"OH COME ON! I WAITED TWO DAYS AND HE SHOWS UP NOW?? Great timing, though," Rekka commented. Then, turning to the Arrancar who was clearly concerned about having to fight Muimina-san of all people on top of having to find the Hollow:

"I'll see what I can do as this freakin' mascot character of a Hollow I'm stuck in now, but chances are Muimina-san's gonna attack me too. Lessee..."

"Sei, I vaguely remember giving ya my cards, see if ya can find one that looks like a cyborg crow. Now rip it in half."

As an avid game enthusiast herself Sei could not bear to rip a collectible trading card in half. "What? No! And it's not like it'll help us because that Shinigami is closing in fast."

"It's only a Common, Sei! Also it's one of those spell thingies. Rip it!"

"Okay!" Sei ripped the card, which released the cyborg crow on its art then promptly repaired itself. It flew towards Muimina, and as soon as it reached him would serve as a communication device.

"Muimina-san, this is Rekka, and I'm stuck in a foxlike Hollow's body! I'm currently with a short, spiky-haired Arrancar and a Fullbringer girl, who I'm currently cooperating with as they're also looking for the Hollow. It can switch bodies, and most likely has my squad hostage."

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Aug 31, 2021 8:05:05 GMT -5

Surprisingly, a cyber crow found its way to Hyakuji a few hundred meters more before he could actually get into their location. He was warned that the 9th Division Third Seat had already switched bodies with the hollow, and was currently “cooperating” with a fullbringer and an arrancar-- a strange group, to be honest, considering that all of them were enemies, and Hyakuji could only guess that Rekka might be coerced into this. Actually... No, scratch that, there could be no way Hageshi-san would fall prey into their hands. Perhaps they really have turned into allies even just temporarily. Just to be sure, however, the Third Seat would suppress his reiatsu to test these newly found comrades.

Using shunpo, he would then reach his destination in no time.

“Aha. So I assume both of you now know the real name of this fox,” the long-maned death god addressed both people from different races before turning his attention to the short guy. It wasn’t his first time seeing an arrancar, but this was rather the first time encountering them in person, “And may I know the reason why you're here, arrancar?”

After hearing out his explanation, the older reaper would then start debriefing everyone, “Alright. I have already encountered this kind of situation. You wouldn’t want to kill the hollow in Rekka’s body. Or he would stop existing. We just have to convince them to swap bodies again.”

Again, shifting his gaze to the blonde girl, he would ask, “Do you have some sort of communication device we could use? We have to split up so we could track down the hollow possessing Rekka right now. It’s more efficient that way.” Of course, he had his own phone for communication, unfortunately, it only works with the phones made from their realm, at least for now. So, hopefully, the fullbringer could come up with something that could help with the transmission.

[323]

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Sept 7, 2021 11:22:27 GMT -5

aRao watched as the human summoned her abilities. They called it Fullbring, if he remembered it right. After arguing about tearing up a card, she tore it, and a mechanical crow proceeded to emerge from it and the fox spoke to it with his message. The crow then flew in the direction of the Shinigami's location. 

The Shinigami arrived at the location, and Rao knew he was supressing his reiatsu since it wasn't as strong as when he first sensed it. "If your trying to supress your reiatsu, you aren't fooling me." Rao told him. 

When the Shinigami asked if they new the fox's name, Rao just scoffed. "If he has one, he didn't tell us. And I'm not in the mood to ask random Soul Reapers their names.

"What I'm here for is not something I'll be telling you anytime soon, but it does involve the Hollow, so I'll cooperate for the time being." Rao said. 

"So as long as he doesn't get killed, we'll be fine," he responded to the Shinigami. "So anything short of that is just fine, then. It'll probably switch bodies to escape from the pain."

Rao then turned and started walking away. "Since the hollow came and took his body while on a mission--"

He turned back and pointed at the fox--

"Then all we need to do is find the reiatsu of the shinigami group it came with along with the hollow's as well. We won't be needing communication."

Rao then teleported away using Sonido to find the Hollow.
Last Edit: Sept 7, 2021 21:03:25 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Sept 17, 2021 23:03:58 GMT -5

For some ripped shounen wannabe with spiky hair, the Arrancar was pretty smart, and of course with Muimina-senpai apparently already having experienced such a case, it would be easier for Rekka to get his body back. Unfortunately the Arrancar seemed intent on beating up Rekka's real body to force the Hollow out.

"So all we gotta do is track down my squad, huh?" Rekka mused. "Makes sense, about the only thing this Hollow can do is swap bodies. Could've taken it easily had it not stolen the messenger's body and threatened us. Good thing I remember my squad's Reiatsu signature."

With that, Rekka also turned in the direction where he could sense his squad, seeing as the Arrancar was about to leave.

"Wait, everyone," Sei held her hands up to interrupt them. "I'll add all of you to the party so we can keep track of each other."

She then made more swiping motions on her video game menu. After which, player icons appeared above everyone's heads, with Rekka's being "Karuto-kun", Hyakuji's being "Harem Protag", and Rao's being "Ghost Fighter".

"I'll stay here as backup. Goodluck everyone!" Sei said. And, picking up Rekka, she cuddled him as if she were saying goodbye to a pet. Strangely enough, he didn't resist at all. "Thanks for listening to my song, Karuto-kun. I'll miss you, and I hope I can meet the real you someday."

With that, Rekka went in the direction of his team's and the Hollow's Reiatsu, and arrived at some sort of town fair. His team was unconscious and tied up in the public restroom, and unguarded for some reason. Seeing the opportunity, Rekka untied them, woke them up, and told them to secure the perimeter and wait for Hyakuji. The Hollow somehow wasn't even trying to hide, as Rekka saw his real body with a fox mask over its face simply playing one of those fair games where you try to shoot targets down to win a prize. 

Seriously, so the Hollow ambushed us just to steal my body and use it to... slack off??? Who would've thought..."

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Sept 18, 2021 6:59:50 GMT -5

Hyakuji found the arrancar somewhat arrogant, but he would just let it pass. Usually, people who put themselves on a high pedestal were not as strong as they thought they were, and he was not someone who would pacify their ego.

However, he made a defense on using a communication device, as searching through the whole city of Arkansas would surely take their precious time, “I just figured we need something other than our reiatsu to sense the hollow. This is a large area, and you, arrancar, are not familiar with Hageshi-san’s squad, so it would be difficult for you to even join the search,” the Third Seat sighed, “But well, if Rekka could remember their spiritual signature, then I guess we could stick together instead.”

As they were about to get ready, the fullbringer set up some weird spell on them, Hyakuji looked up above and saw his codename written as “Harem Protag”. That was how the 9th Division Seat called him and however the blonde teenager knew that was quite a mystery. Was it some kind of race or category of people in the realm of the living? Maybe he really did look like a harem protag? Whatever that meant.

He also did not miss seeing the girl hugged the fluffy fox which made Rekka blushed. Hyakuji just smiled at the thought, he was very much familiar with such feelings. But it was not something his kouhai should know. At least, not just yet. Once the fullbringer was done saying goodbye, the shinigami then took him out of the girl’s arms and carried the fox himself.

Rekka immediately discovered his team’s whereabouts and informed everyone. Thus with a nod, Hyakuji led the group, “Alright, let’s go.”

Using shunpo, the death gods vanished from the area, and ended up in a town fair. This was where they split up. The fox jumped out of him, surveying the area while the First Division shinigami leaped into a building to get a bird's eyeview of the vicinity. With his heightened senses, he could also feel the presence of the arrancar earlier nearby.

The fair was busy and crowded, there were a lot of food stalls and gimmicks around, some fancy rides and contests and competitions on every corner. Yet, none could slip through the Third Seat’s sharp eyes. As soon as he saw a long-haired teen in black robes enjoying himself in target shooting, he swiftly charged forward, grabbed his clothes and took him to a secluded place, tossing him on the ground.

“Are you done having fun? Now return the body to its original owner.”

[440]

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Sept 26, 2021 20:05:02 GMT -5

Rao wasn't sure about the party thing, since it would just bound him to these idiot shinigami, especially since they were going in the same direction as well. Before he could protest however, the Human girl used her special ability to brand each of them with an overhead sign. The tall Shinigami got dubbed "Harem Protagonist", whatever the hell that meant. The Fox-shinigami got branded as the name of the original body's owner, and he got branded "Ghost Fighter". While he would never admit it, inside he thought it sounded cool, however rendundant it may have sounded in the grand scheme of things. 

Now that that was out of the way, he moved out from the Humans home and followed the combined signature of the shinigami group. The way it felt however, was like they were in bad shape. "Looks like they can put up a decent fight." Rao thought to himself. 

The source of the reiatsu was at a fair where the humans gathered. Rao knew some Arrancar back home that would kill to have this oppurtunistic feast. He didn't feel like eating human souls anymore, since Hollow canabilism got his hunger sated better than any human ever could, and it boosted his power level in the process, too. 

Rao thought back to the mission he was given. He was to get the body-stealing hollow so that the Octavo Espada could eat and gain its power. He was told that since these hollows were rare, he would be given all the hollows he could want in order to get stronger, faster. That gave Rao much more incentive to take the mission.

Rao used Pesquisa to check the surrounding area much faster, which was boosted by his hidden 3rd eye. He got a reading on it, and flashed towards the Hollow reiatsu. 

Unfortunately, the long-maned shinigami got to it first, and threw it into an alleyway. Rao followed closely behind. When the Shinigami demanded that the Hollow leave the Fox-shinigami's body, Rao said,"You'd better get out, or else I'll fry you out of it with my Hellflames."

As he said that, Rao gathered his flames on the palm of his hand, and black flames started rising out, and his Hell reiatsu became more pronounced.

Last Edit: Sept 26, 2021 20:07:09 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Sept 27, 2021 2:00:34 GMT -5

"AAAAAASJALDNAKJNCKALCAKBKASBCKAJEBUAAAAAAAA"

The Hollow in Rekka's body, already being pinned to the ground by Hyakuji, was furthermore threatened with being fried to a crisp by the spiky-haired Arrancar, who for some reason emitted strange Reiatsu that was neither Hollow, Shinigami, nor even Quincy, which somehow fascinated Rekka. And as such the Hollow could do nothing but flail around frantically, thrashing Rekka's arms and legs around in such a way that suggested whatever occupying the Soul Reaper's body wasn't quite used to being bipedal.

"P-PLEASE DON'T FRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" the Hollow pleaded, still flailing about.

Frankly, Rekka had enough. Not because he fell for the Hollow's trap. Not because he was currently stuck in a Hollow's foxlike body. Not even that he had to work under embarrassing circumstances just to get his real body back, even if its current inhabitant used it to play carnival games. It was because...

"YOU'RE FRICKIN' FIREPROOF, YOU UTTER IDIOT!!" Rekka launched his foxlike body in a flying kick at his own body's face like a Beast of Calamity (game mascot) to a flowery wizard.

It was a critical hit.

Rekka kicked himself (technically?) with such force that the fox mask over his body's face was knocked clean off and hit a nearby wall, shattering into multiple fragments. He blacked out momentarily but when he came to, the first thing he saw was Muimina-senpai looming over him. He also felt like he'd been kicked in the face, and rubbed the sore part out of instinct. Then Rekka realized that he had his own hand back.

"Huh?" he said, blinking and thinking to himself. "Wait. I'm back! Muimina-senpai, I'm back!"

Rekka tried to stand up by grabbing Hyakuji's arm and using it to lift himself. But then he noticed a small foxlike creature also trying to get up and escape.

"Um, guys, the little bastard's trying to get away! GET IT!"

Without waiting for either of his companions to respond, he immediately bolted after the Hollow, firing Sai at it as they ran.

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Sept 27, 2021 22:00:37 GMT -5

The arrancar arrived as soon as he had confronted the hollow and did not waste his time trying to taunt the poor beast. The shinigami glanced to his side with a stoic face and did not bother rebutting the proud remark of the spiky-haired guy. Sure, he might be stronger than the hollow they just captured, but he doubted he would even fare to his kouhai, or even the weakest reaper in their division. Nevertheless, he gave the stage to him. While he was naturally good-hearted, he could not tolerate proud people, although he could be civil in interacting with them. Arrogance was not in his dictionary. Brag all you want, boy.

The taunt seemed to be effective though, as the hollow started pleading for their lives. What do you know… Were all body-stealing hollows the same? The last time Hyakuji dealt with such a kind, they also asked to be spared. Were they just weakling creatures who had nothing better to do? Seems like switching bodies with people was their kind of game and after having fun they would just….bail and wail? Apologize as if it weren’t a serious matter?

The Third Seat had enough of such drama, letting out a deep sigh, he spoke, “ Tsk, this is not quite a convi--” before he could continue, however, the fox-like creature where Rekka’s soul currently resided harassed his own body and before he knew it, his soul went back to its original shell.

Hyakuji widened his eyes at first, startled at the aggressiveness of his kouhai but smiled regardless. At least the beast wouldn’t need a little more rough up. However, the fox fearing that he might suffer the consequences of his actions, ran as fast as he could away from the trio.

Hyakuji did not waste any minute, using shunpo, he immediately blocked the little monster’s escape route. The fox jumped over to him and before he could catch it, he was caught in Rekka’s binding spell instead. Again, another deep sigh; what poor teamwork this party had. Yet, he eventually broke it without struggling, and continued chasing after the cute beast.

In just a blink of an eye, he was able to capture it and then gave it to the arrancar, recalling that the guy needed it for whatever reason, ”Here's your pet.”

[391]

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Oct 9, 2021 11:39:41 GMT -5

When Rao showed the hollow his hellflames, he knew that it would be scared into submission by the sight of it. However, it was so scared completely that it tried to run away, only to be stopped by the shinigami that was holding it. Rao was enraged and disappointed by the Hollow's cowardice. This is what the Espada wanted him to bring to them? He had half a mind to burn the hollow up right then and there, not caring that the shinigami would get caught up in it as well. The Shinigami gave him a stoic look that Rao knew meant that he was barely tolerating him, to which he scoffed at. He then looked at the Hollow in the other shinigami's body. "If you're a hollow, then act like one. Don't piss yourself from seeing a little flame." Rao said. 

Just then the fox-shinigami jumped at the Hollow and sent it flying into the wall, which shattered the mask it was wearing. The shinigami was then back into his body. However, the fox Hollow ran away, using a sorry excuse of sonido to try and get away. Sadly for it, the stronger shinigami was faster and got it while the weaker one used a spell to immobilize it. The long-haired one then walked up to Rao and gave him the fox hollow, and referred to it as his "pet".

Rao was suprised that the Shinigami didn't want the hollow. It didn't matter to him either way. "Thanks for the help, I guess." Rao said. "Before I go however--" he pointed at the player icon above his head --"I need this removed before I go to Hueco Mundo."