PLAYER

Shot to the heart

Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld Avatar

Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld

Post by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld on Dec 17, 2021 13:14:13 GMT -5

YAEL SCHWARZWALD

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

You call it Insanity, I call it Revenge

A liquid of crimson color dripped to the ground as the sword pierced through the black robed soldier’s heart. The shinigami grunt as he stared into the eyes of his assassin. It was burning in rage. The soul that was enclosed in that blonde teenager’s body had gone through something really painful that he probably turned his back on the world and lashed out against everyone who stood in his way…

The quincy pushed his blade forward, penetrating deeper into the man’s body, and blood continued to spill out; the loss was just too much that the man was drained out, before the quincy pulled his weapon only to parry with another assault coming from behind his back.

The clash of swords resounded in the dead of the night, and was followed by a few more clanking sounds until the shinigami disappeared from the quincy’s sight. Yael was quick to follow, however, as he flashed in front of the bewildered death god to slice through his torso all the way up to his shoulders. Blood gushed out, and the man screamed in pain.

He attempted to block the next strike that was aimed at his neck, and although he was successful in parrying the blade, he was forced to lean back, the tension of muscles causing his wounds to open up further. The quincy’s strength was so overwhelming that the shinigami soon fell to the ground whilst still trying to defend himself from the attack. His weapon would soon touch his neck, and with the continuous pressure of the enemy, would begin to choke him instead.

“W-what… k-kind of demon a-are you?” the death god blurted out with a struggling voice, and after a few moments, finally gave out his breath.

“The kind that will save humanity from all your hypocrisies…” Yael responded, his voice was devoid of emotion, yet was written in his ruby-colored eyes, “Screw your goddamn balance. I will topple this world over and burn everyone’s dreams with you in hell.”

[340]

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 17, 2021 14:20:38 GMT -5

The time had finally come for Rekka to have a proper match with the Arrancar he'd met while in a fox Hollow's body. His sources had informed him that the spiky-haired man was named Rao Fugard, Numero 58. The Third Seat recalled his previous fight with one of the Numeros and hoped that he'd actually have fun fighting this one and not have to, y'know, nuke a city and the concert venue he was supposed to attend.

"Yare yare daze. Looks like the Numero class really is made up of Numeros." Rekka said as he fiddled his mobile game controls while waiting. He wouldn't have to wait for longer, though, as a call marked as urgent rudely interrupted his farming.

The call mostly consisted of gibberish and the background noises of swords clanging and other assorted sound effects that signified battle, though the words "Quincy", "crazy", "killing", and "help" could be picked up. The call then ended just as abruptly, however, as there was a strangled cry of pain followed by the phone dropping and static.

"Not on my watch. Not again." Rekka mumbled as he opened a portal to the (frankly, not too far) location where the battle, or rather massacre, was ensuing, though not without leaving the mechanical crow to invite Rao to all the fighting he wanted once they got there.

Rekka stepped out of the portal as ominously as he could, onto a telephone pole not too far away from the Quincy. Then he promptly ruined the ominousness by pulling out a megaphone seemingly out of nowhere.

"Oi, Quincy. Aren't you aware that murder is illegal? Then again you're probably one of those types who got dumped by their girlfriend and now want to murder everyone to destroy the world or something. I dunno, just guessing. Wahahahahahahahaha!"

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Dec 17, 2021 17:13:29 GMT -5

Rao was eating some hollows in the world of the Living. They gave him more of a boost in power than Pluses, were just tastier in comparison. 

Every now and then, he would get out of Hueco Mundo to have some fun in the World of the Living. There wasn't much going on in Hueco Mundo, and he wanted to pass some time before meeting up with Hyakuji for that adventure of his.

He was chewing on the remnant of a Hollow mask from one he had eaten, when a bird came. It was a mechanical one, and it had a message. It was from Rekka, that one shinigami that had gotten his body stolen by Koukan, and said he could find a good fight at the location that was specified. Rao smirked, but hoped Rekka was strong enough to be a challenge.

One Garganta and Sonido trip later, and he was at the location that the mechanical bird specified. He sensed Rekka, and two other reiatsu signatures. One was a shinigami who seemed to be on the verge of death, and the other was a particularly strong Quincy. He went a little further, and saw Rekka was there with what looked like a megaphone, and used it to shout at the blonde Quincy, with the nearly-dead shinigami at the Quincy's feet. 

"Looks like I've got the right place, shinigami." Rao said. "Judging by your reiatsu, this was going to be a great match."

Rao smirked. "With the Quincy, it'll be an even better fight." He said, placing his hand on his Zanpakuto sheathe. 

He turned towards the Quincy. "I hope you don't run away like the last one I fought."

PLAYER

Shot to the heart

Post by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld on Dec 17, 2021 23:53:13 GMT -5

YAEL SCHWARZWALD

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

You call it Insanity, I call it Revenge

The pain, the agony… the shinigami was suffering from just felt… good and satisfying. This must be some kind of drug that somehow washed that hurtful feeling stinging his chest, if only for a temporary time, until he found another victim to salvage. Yael ended his torment by stabbing him a couple more times, blood splattered across his face and stained his white Swiss Guard uniform.

He was ready to fade into the night, opening a quincy portal connected to his newfound base in Greece, in a basement under a wharf where some former members of the Order also housed themselves, when a voice called out to him and insulted by mentioning “he was dumped by his girlfriend”. While the statement was not true, it irked Yael, thus the quincy glared towards the man and realized he was a shinigami.

The blonde scoffed, “Says the shinigami who killed a thousand innocent quincies some six hundred years ago.”

Without warning he charged forward and struck the shinigami with his blade, the blood staining his weapon got wiped from the fast swing of the sword as he attempted to hit his chest with a diagonal cut from the lower left followed by a sidekick, whether or not he was able to dodge the first assault.

He pointed his sword towards the brat, “And don’t you dare talk shit about me or my girlfriend.”

Yael was ready to lunge forth again when he noticed another guy in the area, who seemed eager to get in a fight.

“No one's running away. I will crush you both."

[264]

Initiative:
27pjzrl51d1001d100+50·2d10·1d100·1d100+50·2d10·1d100·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2021 5:34:53 GMT -5 by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 18, 2021 0:58:31 GMT -5

“Says the shinigami who killed a thousand innocent quincies some six hundred years ago.” The blonde Quincy retorted, stabbing the last surviving member of the Shinigami squad, which meant he didn't survive, a couple more times for emphasis. Rekka wished he could've saved him, but getting too close would result in his demise as well judging by how much Reiatsu the guy was giving off.

"HEY! Dude, I'm not even 200 yet! Do I really look that old?" The young Shinigami's voice blared through the megaphone, backed up by a cartoonishly exaggerated facial expression of something between rage and annoyance. "Anyway, speaking of that, do you have a moment to listen to the words of our great reuniter Muimina Hyakuji?"

The Quincy charged forward to slice at Rekka, although by sheer luck he only cut through the megaphone, leaving it a useless pile of parts on the ground. It was followed up by a swift kick, which, while blocked, still carried enough force to fling Rekka off the telephone pole and send him skidding on his feet several meters away.

"Well I guess not." The Third Seat dusted off his cape, drew his sword, and prepared to release.

“And don’t you dare talk shit about me or my girlfriend.”

"I get the feeling that were you a fictional character, your author wouldn't be the type to swear IRL. Worst case scenario is they also write Senpai, and our authors are friends or something. Okay, this is just nonsense. I have no idea why I'm saying this. Anyway, is Ryoga the only Quincy in the world who isn't a psycho? Please don't tell me your girlfriend is related to someone I know?! I know you were thinking of that one English dialect where "salvage" is both murder and saving!"

Then, Rekka saw Rao approaching. "OH THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE HERE RAO. THIS QUINCY EDGELORD WHO WAS PROBABLY WRITTEN AS AN ALT CHARACTER FOR A CLOROX FANFIC ROLEPLAYING FORUM IS GIVING ME AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS. HE WILL GIVE YOU ONE TOO UNLESS WE TEAM UP TO BEAT HIM. I FEEL LIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY "Rao. If we fight each other while the Quincy is active, he'll likely pick us off one by one. We can have a proper fight after we deal with him. Or, whoever beats him first, or remains standing the longest, wins."

OLi1|LXF1d1001d100
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2021 1:03:27 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Dec 18, 2021 20:06:25 GMT -5

“No one's running away. I will crush you both."

Rao smirk widened at the Quincy saying that. "Well, thats great then. This'll be great fight."

Rao unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "I hope you can back those words up then."

He got ready and into his battlestance, ready to release his Resureccion. This guy was strong enough that he would need to release right away. Rao wondered if this Quincy had some sort of special power like the last one. He hoped that his was a more combat-oriented one. 

Rao's Zanpakuto started heatin up, indicating its transformation into Resurrecion. But he got interrupted when Rekka started talking about something related to existential crises and something about Clorox fanfiction, with a proposition to work together to beat the blonde guy so they could have their match afterwards, in a meta sort of way. 

"I'll think about it," Rao said. First, he wanted to gauge the Quincy's strength before he decided to do a three-way battle or a 2 on 1 battle. Rao raised his spritual pressure, which was a mix of hollow and Hell reiatsu, and his sword was getting covered in dark green flames.

"But first," Rao said. "Let's see what you can do!"

As he said that, his reiatsu spiked even more.

2SzuYOke1d1001d100
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2021 20:11:45 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Dec 19, 2021 13:43:27 GMT -5

With that Rao dashed towards the blonde Quincy. As he did so, he transformed into his Resureccion. He put his hand on the blade, and slid his hand from the hilt the the tip of the blade, coating it in dark green flames, and shouted the activaton phrase. "El Ojos!". Immediately, he began to change. His sword became completely covered in flames, to the point that the sword was made entirely of Hellflames. Rao's mask fragment also was burned away, revealing a third eye on top of his forehead. His reiatsu rose higher, and Hellflames circled around him when the release finished. 

Rao reached the Quincy's position, refined his hellflame sword, and slashed at him with his Zanpakuto and aimed for, which if it landed, would be quite damaging to him. He slashed at the blonde boy yet again, this time trying to burn him with this slash, and focused some reishi to strengthen the slash as well. 

After the exchange, Rao jumped back. When he had gotten close to the Quincy boy, he knew one thing for certain: he was a lot stronger than Rao thought. Even after using Resureccion, he still didn't matchup to his Reiatsu. He would certainly need to close the gap with skill, then. Rao looked towards the Quincy, to see if any of his attacks had an effect.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Rao used First Release
Rao used 2 enhanced basic strikes
Rao used Focus Strike
Rao used Tsukiyubi

At-Will:

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)

A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.

Type: Utility - Hakuda Art

Activate: At-Will

Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

Cost: 10 Reishi

Limit: Twice per battle. | -10 reishi

Bonus Action:
FOCUS ENERGY

You infuse extra reishi into an attack, boosting its potency right before you strike.

Type: Utility

Action: Bonus Action

Effect: Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard.

Limit: None

Enhanced: If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +1 additional bonus damage per attack on that turn.

| -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: 
STRIKE

You unleash a single powerful physical attack or a flurry of quick strikes.

Type: Basic Attack - Physical

Action: Standard Action

Damage: Roll 1 damage dice.

Effects: None

Cost: None

Enhanced: Upgrades to two damage dice.

| -0 reishi | Enhanced by Tsukiyubi

Acc - ISvlIvJ11d100+60

Dmg - 2d11

Status Chance (40%) - 1d100

Standard Action:
STRIKE

| -0 reishi | Enhanced by Tsukiyubi

Acc - 1d100+60

Dmg - 2d11

ACTIVE EFFECTS
INFUSE

Prerequisite: Focus Skill of 40

Activate: None (Passive)

Effect: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to inflict the Burn status.

CLASS
Fighter(Berserker)

TRAITS
TEMPERED

Prerequisite: None

Effect: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

Limit: Indefinite

INFUSE

Effect: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to inflict the Burn status.

ASSAULT

Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 35

Effect: As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

Limit: Twice per battle.

EFFICIENCY

Prerequisite: Focus Skill of 45

Effect: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi. Does not stack with the Release Enhancement Efficient. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.

PRECISION

Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 30

Effect: Accuracy with all Attacks this turn is increased by +20.

Class and Race
INDOMITABLE

Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 40

Effect: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.

BLITZ

Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 45

Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

TECHNIQUES
PESQUISA (INQUIRY)

You send out a radiating pulse which reacts to sources of Reiatsu within a certain proximity and helps you anticipate incoming attacks.

Type: Defense - Arrancar Ability

Activate: Bonus Action

Effect: As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for the duration.

Duration: 3 turns

Limit: Once per battle.

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.

Type: Defense - HohĹŤ Art

Action: Bonus Action - Reactive

Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

SPEED CLONES

You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.

Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

Cost: 5 Reishi

Class techs

A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.

Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)

This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.

Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HĹŚZURI (CHEEK STROKE)

A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.

Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.

Limit: Three times per battle.
SPELLS

RELEASE
El Ojos
Attack
Hellflame Dragon
Defense and Utility
Decimate

Note: because I didn't add in the Tsukiyubi by accident, I'll put the values for it here
+20 accuracy, and +2 damage tier for this turn
 REIATSU: 79,000*2=158,000

HP: 95/95 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 90 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC: +45

1d100+45·2d11·1d100·1d100+60·2d11·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2021 13:56:07 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 20, 2021 0:33:09 GMT -5

After seeing Rao's Hellflame release, Rekka realized exactly why he felt some kind of innate rivalry with the Arrancar. While it was true that opposites subtract, having similar powers could also make for a satisfying rivalry. The Arrancar charged the blonde teenager with a fiery attack, and Rekka decided to launch his own offensive, while first casting a barrier on himself.

Yaketsuke (Reduce All To Cinders), Enmado!" He called out his Zanpakuto's Shikai. Now, Enmado liked changing up its transformation sequence every now and then based on what it thought looked cool at the moment. This time, the blade released a dense cloud of steam, obscuring the immediate area. In the midst of it all, an ominous caped figure could be seen standing, illuminated by a blade that started glowing scarlet from the hilt up. If it wasn't clear enough, Rekka was attempting to mimic a movie scene he thought was especially awesome, even up to the rhythmic hissing of steam like a cyborg space warlord's ventilator. He walked slowly in Yael's direction, spinning his incandescent sword around until he was almost at the spot where the Arrancar and Quincy were clashing.

"I find your excess of hate disturbing." The Shinigami unleashed a flurry of superheated slashes at Yael. "Good, good. Let the heat flow through you."

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Put a summary here.
Rekka used Sekisho!
Rekka enters 1st Release!
Rekka used Strike!
Rekka used Strike!

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action: Sekisho - Gain 20 Armor and immune to status effects from attacks | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: Strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - IdUXhJgH1d100+60
Dmg - 2d10
Status Chance (30%) - 1d100

Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - 2d10

TECHS AND SPELLS

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.
Limit: [1/1]

BAKUDĹŚ #12: YĹŞGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.
Limit: [2/2]

BAKUDĹŚ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 20 Armor is gone.
[0/1] (Active, 20/20 Armor)

SHUNKĹŚ (FLASH WAR CRY)
An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of KidĹŤ.
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Requirement: Focus Skill of 45
Effect: As a bonus action you activate ShunkĹŤ. For the duration only, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 6 Turns (Battle Forged)
Cost: 15 Reishi (Battle Forged)
Limit: [1/1]. Cannot be used alongside the Hollow Mask technique.

TRAITS:

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 50
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
Limit: [3/3]

RESIST
Activate: Passive
Effect: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 4 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 2 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

TALENTED
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs.

TEMPERED
Effect: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

PRECISION

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

[unknown]
Type: Single
Major Effect: Piercing
Minor Effect: Burn

BREACH
You create a breach in space in front of you, just as an attack is about to hit. You then open a second one up behind your foe, sending their own attack back at them.
Type: Defense
Effect: As a bonus action, you redirect an attack that would have hit you, even a critical hit, and change the target to another of your choice, using the same Accuracy and Damage.
Stage 2: Can now redirect at least two attacks per turn that would have hit you.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 10 Reishi.
Cost: 15 Reishi

Release Perks

RESTORING
Effect: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -1 HP from the attacker while you are in your Released state.
Limit: Indefinite.
Stage 2: Attacks now siphon -2 HP from the attacker.
Stage 3: Siphoned HP is now distributed to allies as well.

REIATSU: 158,000
HP: 90/90 | REISHI: 86/100 | DEF: 115 | DMG DIE: d9 (d10 with Strikes)| ACC: +50 (+60 with Strikes)
1d100+60·2d10·1d100·1d100+60·2d10·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2021 0:42:13 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

Shot to the heart

Post by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld on Dec 22, 2021 11:45:34 GMT -5

YAEL SCHWARZWALD

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Prepare to Attack

The death god didn’t make any sense. All these talks about being a fictional character, being controlled in a deus vult-like manner of some god in the form of an author was just absurd.

“Save your breath, shinigami…”

He swung his sword to his right, and charged towards him again when the arrancar interrupted him.

Surprisingly, the spiky-haired guy’s reiatsu surged up, albeit, not enough to overpower him. His weapon was now engulfed in dark flames which the quincy presumed to have originated from hell. It reeked of the same signature as those hounds he encountered back in Japan, as well as the demon princess who introduced herself as Zarzil. Ah yes… that time, when he was rekindling his relationship with Val… was interrupted by that demanding woman. He had to get back at her one of these days… or was it really necessary? They weren’t really that disturbed… since they still spent some time in private…

Okay, these are distractions. Why the hell was he thinking about Val in the middle of a fight?

The arrancar moved swiftly and attacked him with his flaming sword, barely resurfacing from his deep thoughts, he sensed the direction of the assault, thus backing away as fast as he could; some few strands of his golden locks were almost caught in fire, thanks to the gust of wind brought about by his quick dodge, the flame didn’t reach him. The boy was not done, however, as he attempted to chase after him. Yael moved to his left, evading the attack with ease.

Leaping past him, he turned around and pointed his finger towards him, a small blue projectile would eject out of his fingertips, seeking the arrancar in his stead. If it managed to hit him, the guy would be caught frozen.

He shifted his attention to the other guy and just in time, the death god who thought he was cool enough to avenge his comrades, closed in retaliating in a flurry of heated slashes, which Yael was able to avoid one after another, either by merely ducking from it or parrying with his own blade, except for the last one, which cut through his defenses as he decided to take the offensive.

The weapon slipped through, and wounded his arm as he too lunged forth to stab his gut. The blade was infused with flames, just like the shinigami’s, although it seemed that he had an armor of some sort since the fire didn’t burn him at all… or was it part of his ability to resist flames? After all, his powers seemed to be related to anything thermal.

[444]

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
DEFENSE
Rao
112 acc vs 115 def= missed!
82 acc vs 115 def= missed!

Rekka
94 acc vs 115 def= missed!
139 acc vs 115 def= hit! -10 dmg
Resist activates! deals 2 direct dmg at Rekka

OFFENSE
Yael targetted Rao with Rikujokoro
Yael attacked Rekka with Byakurai

At-will: Sense: +5 def, +5 acc

Bonus Action: Rapid Movement: +15 def| 10 rei -1 [due to Efficiency]= 9

Bonus Action: Rikujokoro | 15 reishi cost -2 [due to Efficiency]= 13 rei @rao
Status Chance[75%]: 7MDozfKc1d100

Standard Action: Sword Slash [Byakurai] | 4 reishi cost-1 [due to Efficiency]= 3
Acc - 1d100+55
Dmg -2d10
Status Chance: Burn (55%) - 1d100 +1 stack due to Vitriol, success if rolled successfully regardless if attack missed

Total Rei cost: 3+13+9= 25

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
STRATEGIST

OBSERVANT
Three times per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn any Non-Basic Technique or Spell (Including Racial Techs / Excluding Release Techs) used by a combatant on their turn, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

PREPARED
You start with the Enhanced Sai Basic Kido Spell. Also, at the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 2 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.
Selecting:
Utsusemi
Seki

OVERRIDE
All non-special status effects tied to your attacks will apply those status effects regardless if the attack hits or not, provided the affliction roll is successful. Also, while an opponent is afflicted with a Non-Special Status Effect caused by you, reduce their Accuracy by -10 and Damage Tier by -2; this is cumulative, applying once per unique non-special status effect (caused by you) active on that opponent.

BREAKTHROUGH
While an opponent is afflicted with a status effect that you caused, you can make them take the damage (and any effects) of all techs and/or spells that targeted you on their turn, once per thread, as a Reactive At-Will action. No roll necessary. Damage redirected to your foe is considered direct damage. You take no damage or suffer any effects. The damage and effects cannot be redirected back to you by any means.

RACIAL PERK:

Efficiency
Effect: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi.

TRAITS

Alacrity: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

Cleverness: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source

Infuse: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to inflict the Burn status.

Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 4 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 2 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

Vitriol: Each time you inflict a non-special status effect you give an additional stack to your target. Does not apply to status effect inflicted via Phantom Pain.

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

BAKUDĹŚ #44: SEKISHO
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.

UTSUSEMI
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDĹŚ #14: SHIMOKU (PURPLE TREE)
Your hands are covered in purple Reishi. Your very touch desecrates with insipid poison and virulent decay.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Effect: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 5 turns.

BAKUDĹŚ #39: ENKĹŚSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN)
You generate a dull yellow energy, which takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed Reiatsu, in front of yourself, blocking an opponent's attack.
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

BAKUDĹŚ #8: SEKI (REPULSE)
You generate an orb of light blue energy which repels whatever strikes it.
Effect: As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Technique.

BAKUDĹŚ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
You stare down your foe. As the target sees the illusion of purple cherry blossoms falling around them, their vision begins to blur and their consciousness becomes muddled, disoriented, and confused. Shortly thereafter, the target blacks out altogether.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d4 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%

BAKUDĹŚ #19: SHIBIREYUBI (NUMBING FINGER)
You place a finger in front of the victim's face, conjuring a ball of white energy that flashes momentarily before the victim's eyes, immediately incapacitating them.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Stun status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

BAKUDĹŚ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: Once per target.

ADVANCED TECHS AND SPELLS

SHADOW
The user's shadow expands and becomes a doorway between dimensions, completely masking their Reiatsu.
Type: Defense - Reactive
Effect: You immediately avoid all attacks and/or techniques that would have hit you this turn, except for critical hits. You may use this technique to flee the current thread.
Cost: 20 Reishi

HADĹŚ #33: SĹŚKATSUI (PALE FIRE CRASH)
The user discharges a torrent of blue flames from their palm that crash like a wave towards their foe.
Type: Attack - Single
Activate: Standard Action
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Charging major effect and Burn minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Does bonus damage equal to the highest rolled damage dice against users who are in their Released state and/or have Edge against you.

HADĹŚ #54: HAIEN (ABOLISHING FLAMES)
You fire an oblong blast of purple energy from your hand which completely incinerates a target upon contact.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Slashing major effect and has a 50% chance to inflict the special Scorched status effect. Scorched deals 1 status damage for each at-will action they use for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: This attack cannot be Guarded against.

BAKUDĹŚ #61: RIKUJĹŚKĹŚRĹŚ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON)
Pointing their index finger at the target, the user generates a spark of yellow energy, which summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection and hold them in place.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: If used in conjunction with a previously successful Hainawa cast, the cost of this spell is reduced by half and your opponent also cannot use any bonus actions on the same turn they must break free of RikujĹŤkĹŤrĹŤ. Hainawa must have been cast within 1 turn of Light Prison to count.

RELEASE

Schwerter Jagen (Chasing Swords)
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle
BASHING: The target of this attack loses 5 Reishi and -5% of their Base Reiatsu Level on hit. The maximum Base RL loss from all sources is 50%.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

HEILIGER FLUCH (Holy Curse)
A dangerous release ability that seeps into the very essence of your foe and harms them from within.
Effects: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of special status effect Cursed on the target. While Cursed a foe is dealt 3 status damage each time they activate anything that requires a Bonus Action for duration.
Duration: Each stack lasts 3 turns.

BREACH
You create a breach in space in front of you, just as an attack is about to hit. You then open a second one up behind your foe, sending their own attack back at them.
Effect: As a bonus action, you redirect an attack that would have hit you, even a critical hit, and change the target to another of your choice, using the same Accuracy and Damage.
Stage 2: Can now redirect at least two attacks per turn that would have hit you.

FLASH FREEZE
You freeze your enemy in their tracks, making them vulnerable to attack.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 50% chance to inflict the special Frozen status on one target. Under the effects of Frozen, on your foe’s turn, they will be unable to use any movement techniques to avoid attacks. This includes only those techniques or spells that are marked specifically as Movement Techniques.
Special Effect: For an added 10 Reishi, you can target up to 3 people, making this an area effect.
Stage 2: Percent chance increased to 60%.

ENHANCEMENTS:
1st Release: +10 acc on basic attacks
2nd Release: +10 def from basic attacks
3rd Release: +1 stack of non-special status effects

RELEASE BUFF: FOCUS
1st Release: +5, upgrades to d11
2nd Release: +10, upgrades to d12
Final Release: +15, upgrades to d12+1

REIATSU: 212,000
HP: 90/100 | REISHI: 165/190 | DEF: 85 [95] | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +50

1d100·1d100+55·2d10·1d100

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Dec 26, 2021 13:16:00 GMT -5

When Rao had attacked the Quincy, it seemed that he dodged all of hs blows. During their exchange, Rekka had released his Zanpakuto in a veil of smoke, and had engaged the Quincy immedediatly after he had. But the Quincy was able to dodge all but one of the Shinigami's attacks, and retaliated by casting spells on the both of them. Rao didn't wait to see if the one aimed at Rekka would land, since he dodged the blue projectile that was gonna hit him by jumping upwards. When he landed on the ground, he leapt at Rekka and the Quincy with blinding speed, raring to join the fight once again. 

When Rao got to them, went for the Quincy. Since Rekka was in the way, he smacked at him, in hopes that it would send him flying. 

Rao had come around the time Rekka was accusing the Quincy of getting dumped by his girlfriend."Judging from what that guy was saying"Rao said to the Quincy, while attacking him with another flurry of sword slashes, "You're going on a rampage simply because your girlfriend left you behind."

Rao ended the slashes and threw up his sword in a twirling motion in front of the Quincy's face, hoping to catch him off guard. It disippated into flames, and Rao's hands became wreathed in the same hellflames as his sword was. Rao started pummeling at the Quincy, each hit aimed at the body. 

"I don't know if that's true or not, and its not like I care," He continued. " But if it was, it seems like a silly thing to kill for."

Rao aimed the last punch of his barrage at the Quincy's face.

"Is that girl really that special to you?"

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Rao dodged Rikukojiro.
Rao used Rapid Movement (Sonido)
Rao used Enhanced Strike on Rekka.
Rao used Blitz for an extra Basic attack
Rao used strike on Yael.

At-Will: 
BLITZ
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Bonus Action: Name - Effect | -0 reishi cost

Standard Action: 
STRIKE
| -0 reishi cost @rekka

Acc - McOAOElq1d100+45

Dmg - 2d11

Standard Action: 
STRIKE
| -0 reishi cost

Acc - 1d100+45

Dmg - 2d11

+ Blitz

Acc - 1d100+45

Dmg - 2d11

ACTIVE EFFECTS
TEMPERED

INFUSE

EFFICIENCY
Effect: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi. Does not stack with the Release Enhancement Efficient. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.

INDOMITABLE

CLASS

Fighter(Berserker)

TRAITS

TEMPERED

INFUSE

ASSAULT
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 35
Effect: As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

EFFICIENCY

Race and Class traits:
INDOMITABLE

BLITZ

TECHNIQUES

PESQUISA (INQUIRY)
You send out a radiating pulse which reacts to sources of Reiatsu within a certain proximity and helps you anticipate incoming attacks.
Type: Defense - Arrancar Ability
Effect: As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for the duration.

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

Class Techs

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HĹŚZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Limit: Three times per battle.

SPELLS

RELEASE
First Release: El Ojos
-4 reishi -> 82 reishi left

REIATSU: 79,000x2=158,000

HP: 95/95 | REISHI: 82/100 | DEF: 90 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC: +45

1d100+45·2d11·1d100·1d100+45·2d11·1d100·1d100+45·2d11·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2021 16:36:41 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 30, 2021 4:56:51 GMT -5

While the edgy Quincy managed to dodge Rekka's first few attacks, the Shinigami's blade eventually wounded his enemy's arms. There seemed to be some kind of recoil effect, however, though it was mitigated by Rekka's barrier. It was followed up by a strike to the gut, which seemed to phase through the Shinigami's blurry form... and dealt Rekka the first burn he'd ever had since achieving his Shikai a few decades ago. Needless to say, the sensation greatly threw him off.

"Owowowowowow!! I'm...burning?!" yelped Rekka, shocked. Then he realized that his barrier protected him from actually getting burned, though not from the pain. If he had to guess, the guy writing him for the Clorox fanfic forum momentarily got confused or something. Maybe when he died and met the Soul King he'd ask him about that.

While Rekka was hopping around from the burn pain, Rao chose to take the chance to strike at the Quincy, though the young Third Seat had unwittingly gotten in his way. As such, Rao backhanded him out of the way. Rekka took no damage, but was propelled into the air, where he did the air walk thing to steady himself.

Rao then made his own comments on Rekka's joking theory that the Quincy went murderhobo after being dumped. Strangely enough, it seemed to be accurate to some degree judging by the young man's expression.

"Huh? I was right about that? If I had a nickel for each time my jokes turned out to be real then it would be way more than two nickels," Rekka quipped, making a quick hit and run thrust at the Quincy. "Though talking about his girlfriend just makes him edgier, so can you please not?"

After the hit and run attack, Rekka found himself behind the Quincy. He'd then make four more lunges at his foe, tracing a star around the blonde youth with his motions.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Put a summary here.
Yael's Resist activates! Rekka takes 2 damage to armor!
Yael used Byakurai! The attack missed! Rekka's Sekisho protects him from Burn!
Rao used Strike on Rekka and missed!
Rekka used Strike!
Rekka used Strike!

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action: N/A | -0 reishi cost

Acc - Wo2|CAux1d100+65
Dmg - 2d11

Acc - 1d100+65
Dmg - 2d11

TECHS AND SPELLS

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

BAKUDĹŚ #12: YĹŞGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

BAKUDĹŚ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
[0/1] (Active, 18/20 Armor)

SHUNKĹŚ (FLASH WAR CRY)
An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of KidĹŤ.
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Requirement: Focus Skill of 45
Effect: As a bonus action you activate ShunkĹŤ. For the duration only, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 6 Turns (Battle Forged)
Cost: 15 Reishi (Battle Forged)
Limit: [1/1]. Cannot be used alongside the Hollow Mask technique.

TRAITS:

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 50
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
Limit: [3/3]

RESIST
Activate: Passive
Effect: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 4 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 2 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

TALENTED
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs.

TEMPERED

PRECISION

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

[unknown]
Type: Single
Major Effect: Piercing
Minor Effect: Burn

BREACH

Release Perks

RESTORING
Effect: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -1 HP from the attacker while you are in your Released state.
Limit: Indefinite.
Stage 2: Attacks now siphon -2 HP from the attacker.
Stage 3: Siphoned HP is now distributed to allies as well.

REIATSU: 158,000
HP: 90/90 | REISHI: 82/100 | DEF: 115 | DMG DIE: d9 (d10 with Strikes)| ACC: +55 (+60 with Strikes)

1d100+65·2d11·1d100·1d100+65·2d11·1d100

PLAYER

Shot to the heart

Post by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld on Dec 31, 2021 9:33:24 GMT -5

Yael was irked at the blabber of the arrancar. Spiky hair said he didn’t care if the quincy was dumped by his girlfriend but then blatantly asked if Val was special to him. Duh. Of course, she was. He would not have let her go and allowed her to pursue her dreams in exchange for their relationship if she wasn’t. But the arrancar didn’t have to know.

“It’s none of your fucking business!”

His fist made its way through the air, in the aim of hurting Yael’s handsome face. Not a chance. He could allow any injury on his body but not on the face, no. He even got mad at Valentina for punching him on the same spot.

The blonde easily dodged it smugly. The gust that came along with the attack only swayed the locks of his hair as he retaliated back, “Are you blind?”

He blurbed as he adjusted his grip of his sword, twisting it inward to penetrate through the arrancar’s torso to wound him. As with his other attacks, it would come with a burning sensation, whether he missed or not, it wouldn't matter. It was as if, an invisible fire was carried along with the wind enough to hurt him.

The shinigami on the other hand, took advantage of this as he was busy dealing with spiky hair, the now-short-haired death god ran towards his direction and attacked. It was only a second's notice before his weapon made into contact with him, a fiery red energy appeared out of nowhere and deflected it, even his succeeding blows.

As soon as he caught up with the movements of the shinigami, he would answer his assault with a kick to keep him away before turning to the short arrancar and address his thirst for violence.

“I understand the death god’s need to fight me in the hope of… avenging his comrades. But what about you, little boy? What’s your reason for being here when you can barely keep up?”

[341]

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
DEFENSE
Rao
83 acc vs 95 def= missed!

Rekka
125 acc vs 95 def= hit!
Resist activates! deals 2 direct dmg at Rekka
89 acc vs 95 def= missed!
Yael used Seki to negate dmg

OFFENSE
Yael targetted Rao with Byakurai
Yael attacked Rekka with Byakurai

Bonus Action:

At-will [due to Blur]: Seki: ignore dmg of rolls 65 or lower| 5 rei -2 [due to Efficiency]= 3

Focus Energy: +15 acc| -9 rei [Efficiency reduced]

Standard Action: Sword Slash [Byakurai] | 4 reishi cost-1 [due to Efficiency]= 3 @rao
Acc - _Zwanckv1d100+65
Dmg -2d10
Status Chance: Burn (55%) - 1d100 +1 stack due to Vitriol, success if rolled successfully regardless if attack missed

Standard Action: Kick [Byakurai] | 4 reishi cost-1 [due to Efficiency]= 3 @rekka
Acc - 1d100+65 Critical!
Dmg -2d10 Damage doubled! 13x2=26

Total Rei cost: 2+3+3+9= 17

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
STRATEGIST

OBSERVANT
Three times per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn any Non-Basic Technique or Spell (Including Racial Techs / Excluding Release Techs) used by a combatant on their turn, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

PREPARED
You start with the Enhanced Sai Basic Kido Spell. Also, at the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 2 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.
Selecting:
Utsusemi
Seki

OVERRIDE
All non-special status effects tied to your attacks will apply those status effects regardless if the attack hits or not, provided the affliction roll is successful. Also, while an opponent is afflicted with a Non-Special Status Effect caused by you, reduce their Accuracy by -10 and Damage Tier by -2; this is cumulative, applying once per unique non-special status effect (caused by you) active on that opponent.

BREAKTHROUGH
While an opponent is afflicted with a status effect that you caused, you can make them take the damage (and any effects) of all techs and/or spells that targeted you on their turn, once per thread, as a Reactive At-Will action. No roll necessary. Damage redirected to your foe is considered direct damage. You take no damage or suffer any effects. The damage and effects cannot be redirected back to you by any means.

RACIAL PERK:

Efficiency
Effect: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi.

TRAITS

Alacrity: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

Cleverness: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source

Infuse: As a passive effect your Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to inflict the Burn status.

Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 4 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 2 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

Vitriol: Each time you inflict a non-special status effect you give an additional stack to your target. Does not apply to status effect inflicted via Phantom Pain.

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

BAKUDĹŚ #44: SEKISHO

UTSUSEMI

BAKUDĹŚ #14: SHIMOKU (PURPLE TREE)
Your hands are covered in purple Reishi. Your very touch desecrates with insipid poison and virulent decay.
Effect: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 5 turns.

BAKUDĹŚ #39: ENKĹŚSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN)
You generate a dull yellow energy, which takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed Reiatsu, in front of yourself, blocking an opponent's attack.
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

BAKUDĹŚ #8: SEKI (REPULSE)
You generate an orb of light blue energy which repels whatever strikes it.
Effect: As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Technique.

BAKUDĹŚ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
You stare down your foe. As the target sees the illusion of purple cherry blossoms falling around them, their vision begins to blur and their consciousness becomes muddled, disoriented, and confused. Shortly thereafter, the target blacks out altogether.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d4 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%

BAKUDĹŚ #19: SHIBIREYUBI (NUMBING FINGER)
You place a finger in front of the victim's face, conjuring a ball of white energy that flashes momentarily before the victim's eyes, immediately incapacitating them.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Stun status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

BAKUDĹŚ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: Once per target.

ADVANCED TECHS AND SPELLS

SHADOW
The user's shadow expands and becomes a doorway between dimensions, completely masking their Reiatsu.
Type: Defense - Reactive
Effect: You immediately avoid all attacks and/or techniques that would have hit you this turn, except for critical hits. You may use this technique to flee the current thread.
Cost: 20 Reishi

HADĹŚ #33: SĹŚKATSUI (PALE FIRE CRASH)
The user discharges a torrent of blue flames from their palm that crash like a wave towards their foe.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Charging major effect and Burn minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Does bonus damage equal to the highest rolled damage dice against users who are in their Released state and/or have Edge against you.

HADĹŚ #54: HAIEN (ABOLISHING FLAMES)
You fire an oblong blast of purple energy from your hand which completely incinerates a target upon contact.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Slashing major effect and has a 50% chance to inflict the special Scorched status effect. Scorched deals 1 status damage for each at-will action they use for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: This attack cannot be Guarded against.

BAKUDĹŚ #61: RIKUJĹŚKĹŚRĹŚ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON)
Pointing their index finger at the target, the user generates a spark of yellow energy, which summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection and hold them in place.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: If used in conjunction with a previously successful Hainawa cast, the cost of this spell is reduced by half and your opponent also cannot use any bonus actions on the same turn they must break free of RikujĹŤkĹŤrĹŤ. Hainawa must have been cast within 1 turn of Light Prison to count.

RELEASE

Schwerter Jagen (Chasing Swords)
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle
BASHING: The target of this attack loses 5 Reishi and -5% of their Base Reiatsu Level on hit. The maximum Base RL loss from all sources is 50%.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

HEILIGER FLUCH (Holy Curse)
A dangerous release ability that seeps into the very essence of your foe and harms them from within.
Effects: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of special status effect Cursed on the target. While Cursed a foe is dealt 3 status damage each time they activate anything that requires a Bonus Action for duration.
Duration: Each stack lasts 3 turns.

BREACH

FLASH FREEZE
You freeze your enemy in their tracks, making them vulnerable to attack.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 50% chance to inflict the special Frozen status on one target. Under the effects of Frozen, on your foe’s turn, they will be unable to use any movement techniques to avoid attacks. This includes only those techniques or spells that are marked specifically as Movement Techniques.
Special Effect: For an added 10 Reishi, you can target up to 3 people, making this an area effect.
Stage 2: Percent chance increased to 60%.

ENHANCEMENTS:
1st Release: +10 acc on basic attacks
2nd Release: +10 def from basic attacks
3rd Release: +1 stack of non-special status effects

RELEASE BUFF: FOCUS
1st Release: +5, upgrades to d11
2nd Release: +10, upgrades to d12
Final Release: +15, upgrades to d12+1

REIATSU: 212,000
HP: 90/100 | REISHI: 148/190 | DEF: 85 [95] | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +50

1d100+65·2d10·1d100·1d100+65·2d10·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2021 9:38:22 GMT -5 by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on May 16, 2022 13:41:52 GMT -5

Rekka barely had any time to react before the Quincy kicked him after blocking all his strikes. The kick sent the young Reaper careening across the street and bouncing off a number of parked cars. 

"Third Seat Hageshi, you are ordered to retreat immediately. We are sending your squad to extract you." As Rekka groaned and staggered to his feet, several ribs clearly broken, an urgent call automatically patched though his phone.

"And why...should I retreat?" he coughed, still defiant.

"It's impossible to rescue that squad anymore, Rekka-san," Now it was Ran's voice on the phone. "And we don't want it to be impossible to rescue you."

A Senkaimon opened right next to the car Rekka had crashed into, from which Ran and Sora emerged. "Rekka-san, smokescreen while Sora gets us out of here."

With what remained of his power, Rekka created another cloud of steam with Enmado as Sora and Ran dragged him through the gate. He didn't see where Rao had gone, and Yael didn't seem like he would be able to catch up to them.

The Shinigami extraction party had exited at the main Senkaimon, where a team of 4th Division healers were currently treating Rekka's wounds.

"Just who was that, Master Rekka?" Sora asked.

"I don't know, but he's clearly someone prominent to the fate of this world," Rekka said grimly. "His vision is blurred, his heart broken, and his sanity frayed."

"His one shot will bring down a god."

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Jun 3, 2022 10:44:59 GMT -5

Rao's remark hit its mark, but the same couldn't be said about his attack. While the blonde was riled up by what he said, he still had enough sense to dodge, and all of Rao's punches missed their mark. The Quincy retaliated, and thrust his sword toward his body. Rao stepped away from the sword, but felt a burning sensation as the sword stabbed him, although he got off with a shallow wound.

Rao jumped back, and Rekka launched towards the Quincy. Unfortunatley for him, the Quincy blocked all his strikes as well, before sending him flying. The Quincy spoke once more. â€śI understand the death god’s need to fight me in the hope of… avenging his comrades. But what about you, little boy? What’s your reason for being here when you can barely keep up?”

Rao scoffed. "Why else? It's so that I can fight against strong opponents. After I kick their asses, I can get even stronger."

He was about to rush at the Quincy once more, before he got weighed down with reiatsu pressure coming from behind. He looked back, and saw an arrancar behind him. He had not bothered to remember much of the other arrancars names unless he wanted to fight them, so he didn't know this ones name.

The new arrancar spoke. "The 8th Espada wishes to see you. It regards the specimen you gave him.

Rao, dumbfounded, gave him a ticked off expression. "Whatever it is, it can wait. I'm in the middle of something."

"I was ordered to bring you by any means necessary. You can either come quietly," the Arrancar said, and put a hand on his sheath,"or get the honor of being the first Privaron Fraccion."

Rao weighed his decisions. He couldn't fight both this guy and the Quincy at the same time. He looked towards where the shinigami had landed. There was smoke in his place, and must've gotten away since his reiatsu was no longer detectable. 

Rao sighed. "Tch. Fine." His Zanpakuto's flames gut itself out, and he returned it to his sheath, while his mask fragment reformed over his 3rd eye. The stronger fraccion opened up a garganta for them to go through. Rao looked back at the Quincy. "Before I go, tell me your name. I'd like to know the know the name of the person I'll be crushing soon."  

After hearing the name, Rao went through the Garganta after the fraccion. "This better be important enough that you had to interrupt my battle." The other Arrancar snorted. "If it wasn't, I would've left you to your losing battle."

As the Arrancar moved forward, he didn't look back to see that Rao was bristling at the comment, and continued on to the 8th Espada's quarters..