Bleach Hereafter RPG

The Wishmaker

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Feb 14, 2022 4:57:40 GMT -5

"I'm a... Hōgyoku..?"

Val stared at Tendo, her eyes glowing not with the light of her illuminated body, but with a newfound surge of determination. Suddenly, she cracked a smile and then began to giggle. Faintly, at first, but with an unsettling mania behind it that sent a chill down the Shinigami's spine. He was anticipating a different reaction. Worry, concern, fear, questions about what this means for her from now on...

The cackle turned to brief laughter. Val looked upwards, staring at the wide, gloomy ceiling of the laboratory, washed over by a mix of relief and resolve.

"I can't... believe it. I've always thought that I have a destiny to achieve this, but... to think that the Universe would conspire to grant me something I've always wanted..."

Something was not right. Something was seriously not right, and Tendo's mind immediately retreated to his thoughts, searching his memories of the Hōgyoku design for something which would be able to shut one down. Whatever Virgil tried to fool him with about this girl's motives, it was now clear that he was wrong - Tendo could tell from a mile away that this "Valentina" was not right in the head.

Val, meanwhile, was still in awe with her predicament, and continued:

"You have chosen the right person to be your vessel, Shinigami. To fulfill dreams, everyone's dreams... has been the only purpose that drives me for as long as I remember. Now, with this new body, this power in my veins... I can make them all a reality, at once."

"And how?" Tendo suddenly shot back at her, finally answering her monologue. "Seeing your reaction, I am... not sure if I could trust you with that much power."

For a second, he and Valentina stared at one another's eyes. A confident smile never left her face, however, and her ethereal-like body began to glow more intensely than normal.

"Trust me in what way?" she answered. Slowly, her mind was starting to get the hang of her new body, and with a mere thought, Val began to float opwards, hovering a few feet up in the air with her arms spread to the sides. "To be a genie in someone's pocket who answers wishes the Shinigami want to solve? No, you cannot trust me with that. But you can trust me to bring a new, better world... Because while I haven't lived as long as you, I know exactly what is at fault with all of our suffering."

Oh, dear...

Tendo grabbed the hilt of his Zanpakutō from underneath his lab coat, veiled by an illusion and appearing invisible at all times whenever he worked in the shop. It was not to attack, but to brace himself for what was about to come - because as Val's glowing grew, her muscles tensed, and her fists tightened, all he could assume that this will really, really hurt someone.

If the slayers of Zarzil's Demon Horde were to storm into Tendo Shoten, they would find little of interest inside of the shop. The door was locked, but by a simple metal lock which anyone with spiritual power could break without a second thought, there was no trap waiting for them behind it, just the stalls and shelves of a spiritual goods shop. There was nobody by the counter, but it did not seem like whoever was running the shop was in any haste to run away. Everything was in its place and nothing was scattered across the floor.

Suddenly, a powerful tremble shook the entire city. If whatever the local inhabitants of Tokyo imagined the demon invasion as was a localized quake, then this was a city-spanning one. Cars came to a halt, civilians on the streets grabbed hold of lamp posts and each other to stay on the feet, sirens rang across the city.

The street behind Tendo Shoten suddenly turned into nothing but vapor - a massive beam of pure white destruction tore through it from below, shooting up into the sky.

Instead of simply flying across the clouds and then dispersing into outer space, however, the beam did something... odd. It struck the sky, or something within it.

Something resembling a thick, dark layer of clouds stretched across the impact point, like a fabric that extended to all sides up to the horizon. The slam was screeching, and released a second, even more powerful tremble. The energy pressure of the beam was extreme to the point of causing nausea for all but the most powerful fighters - and yet, it did not feel like the Reiatsu of any known race, or like Reishi at all. However, after a few seconds of firing, the beam left something much, much odder.

The sky cracked.

An observer could hardly find a better way to describe what was happening. Much like fissures appearing across the surface of earth after a powerful enough impact, cracks began to run across the sky itself, growing longer and longer to all directions. For the first few seconds, they were limited to Tokyo, but soon, they began spreading across the world. The cracks were filled to the brim with light, filtering through the opened gaps, in the same way light filters through a crack in the wall of a dim, closed room.

The veil of ignorance, shielding the average person from the effects of spiritual powers, making them see mundane objects in their place, was ultimately overloaded. There was no way to veil what was taking place, the sheer power and extent behind the attack overpowered it. Across the world, normal and spiritually aware people alike were taking to the streets, watching the phenomena in the sky.

In London, a woman with silver hair watched the opening cracks with her hands in her pockets, surrounded by more and more denizens looking out from their windows and stepping out of their cars. Just the sight of the crack, as if the sky itself was about to fall, was worrying enough - but as she focused, she could register what was actually filtering through them. It was not merely light, it was the Reiatsu of Shinigami.

In Soul Society, hundreds of Pluses were mobbing in the streets for the same reason. The students in Shin'ō Academy stopped paying attention to the classes and began gathering by the windows, watching cracks appearing in the sky of their world as well. Teacher of Kidō Arts, Irisa Ishiwara, was about to raise her hand and cast a spell to drag them to their seats, but then lost her voice in shock when she saw them as well. To her students, who don't know what to expect of the world just yet, this was a curiosity at most, but their teacher immediately realized what was going on - and it terrified her.

"What the..."

There, where the beam had just shot from, a massive smouldering hole was left. It was over a hundred meters deep - and yet, a faint blue light filtered from the very bottom. A faint light and an extremely powerful energy, of the same nature as the blast which had just shaken entire dimensions.

The second event of the arc begins!

You start exactly where you left off in The Great Ride. The street behind you has just been blasted open by a reality-shattering beam. Your move to act.

You can start anywhere you want - but wherever you may be, the effects of the reality attack are plain to see. Your move to act.

PLAYER

Shot to the heart

Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld Avatar

Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld

Post by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld on Feb 14, 2022 6:57:24 GMT -5

It was just as he feared. Even though the demons did not bother with the civilians, their mere presence caused alarm to the Vice-Captain. Right after the demons landed near Tendo Shoten, the spiritual energy concentration within the vicinity skyrocketed in an instant. It was staggering that he could not resist the temptation of just merely watching the scene from afar.

He needed to be there.

Forget the Captain’s orders, this must be related to Virgil and his plans somehow.

Hyakuji was about to charge forth and investigate the situation for himself, when…

“Vice-Captain, Muimina Hyakuji,” a voice was heard from behind him, while his shoulder was lightly tapped by the delicate fingers of the 4th Division Captain.

“Captain Commander Katsumoto is looking for you. You need to go back to Soul Society at once.”

Hyakuji looked back, meeting the gaze of the captain briefly before shifting towards the horizon indicating that something odd was going on that needed immediate response. Captain Avasarala understood, thus responded,

“I understand. We have already sent some shinigami to deal with those demons out there. Entrust this matter to their hands. We have more pressing matters to discuss.”

That look. If Hyakuji was intimidating enough for the lower ranked shinigami, how much more the eye-patched Captain of the 4th Division? While she was known to be kind and sweet, she was also notorious for her menacing faint smile that would tell anyone she’s not someone to be trifled with.

The long-maned death god knew that, and so, he reluctantly resigned, following after the Captain as they made their way back to the Spiritual Realm.

YAEL SCHWARZWALD

Beyond Reach...?

Yael kicked through the door as he hurried inside the shop. He needed to save Valentina quickly before it was too late.

While he was ignorant of her exact whereabouts, it didn’t stop him from rummaging through the shop as he could strongly sense that she was here. Tendo Shoten didn’t look big from the outside; in fact, it just looked like any other shop even from the inside. Perhaps there was some secret passage or door?

The quincy hopped over the counter and stormed through the door with a “Authorized Personnel Only” sign board, finding an elevator a few meters across the supply room.

He boarded in, pressing the down button without even waiting for his allies. The lift took him a few meters underground, until…

The ground started shaking, Yael pushed himself against the wall to keep himself upright, however, the rumbling didn’t stop and it only grew stronger as a massive burst of powerful energy beam tore through the earth, ripping a large hole and eventually, shooting up the sky, completely eradicating anything that came its way.

His eyes followed the direction of the powerful beam, witnessing how the heavens roared with several cracks of angered lightning.

He became more worried… not because of the sudden outburst of such power, nor because of fear for what could happen to the city or the places beyond… rather for fear that Valentina could die, and the mere thought of not being able to save her… was just… unimaginable.

The elevator stopped working, and the only thing he could do was to jump into the dark. That he did, without any hesitation.

When he arrived at the scene, the first person that caught his attention was a tanned man with a pony-tailed blond hair, in alert of whatever was in front of him.

That must be him. That bastard!

Yael rushed forth and didn’t think twice of punching him, throwing him off guard. He planned to pummel him, though, glancing upwards, he caught sight of Valentina who was… glowing?

His ruby eyes widened in surprise. Zarzil mentioned that the hogyoku could take away her life but… Val was floating, and she seemed alright despite her ethereal appearance. So… does that mean she's alive?

Yael drew closer in haste. There was no hesitation in his eyes nor fear. He just… wanted to embrace her, and tightly… to make up for his mistake.

It was wrong to have let her go, and now was his chance to talk it out again.

“Val!”

He jumped high enough to tackle her and trap her in his arms, cupping her cheeks and eventually, pressing his lips against hers. As if nothing had changed. He kissed her the way the waves would touch the shores after missing it so badly, like a steel pulled by a strong magnet or an apple dragged quickly to the ground by gravity.

“Honey… I should have not left you without saying a word, I’m sorry...:” he muttered, as he hugged her again, his now-blood red eyes meeting her silver irises. He wasn’t even distracted by her glowing face as he continued saying his piece, “ My heart gets crushed each day I remember you’re no longer with me. I realized I couldn’t give you to the world… call me selfish, but I just want you by my side… When I heard about this hogyoku, I thought I was going to lose you. But now, I am just so glad to see you…"

“...Now we just have to figure out how to get you back to normal…”

[875]

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Feb 14, 2022 9:57:43 GMT -5

As Tensai was following the others Yael was in a rush and took the elevator which was their only way down. He was preparing for a cruder method of entry involving breaking their way down since they were in a dire situation and time was of the essence. As he felt that great power and chills went up to his spine as the earth started to shake. Running outside he saw the beam tear through the heavens and leave a gaping hole in the sky itself. As if a hole in reality itself was broken through.

Tensai turned his attention to the many humans both Spiritual and none Spiritual taking notice of this and panicking. This was not spiritual power but the power of the Hogyoku. It's not that they were too late that terrified Tensai though. No, it was something else.

"The Hogyoku makes desires into reality, but I didn't someone who became one to use it like this. All I figured was they would go rampant causing various desires theirs and others to become real and causing a disturbance to reality. Did they desire this much power, or was this level of destruction their intent?" Tensai thought.

As he ran back inside skipping the formalities he went down and jumped into the hole in the earth where the beam was shot out from below. As he followed the power below. Even if with finally achieves Bankai he is unsure if he'll be able to win if he is forced to fight. Though a graver thought comes across his mind.

"If worse comes to worst, Hogyoku or not, I have to put this girl down like a rabid dog. Someone with that much power and a chaotic desire can't be allowed to live and continue roaming free. This is not just for the mortal realm, or Soul Society, but all realms!" Tensai thought.

As Tensai was freefalling he managed to use Shunpo to slow down his descent and gently land before observing the scene. Yael managed to beat him to the area and seems to be talking with and embracing his romantic interest. Perhaps he is not forced to do something drastic after all. He decides to stand back and watch and wait, though still prepared and quick to pick up his weapon in case something goes wrong. As he turned his eyes toward Tendo.

"Former 12th Division Captain Tendo, have you now realized the consequences of your actions with thinking you can control the human spirit to make a new Hogyoku. All of these years living older than most humans and Pluses have boosted your egos and forget that at the end of the day even Shinigami were once human too. Let this be a lesson in humility for you, especially once I'll get everything in your lab confiscated," Tensai said.

He then waited to see when Yoshinori and that Arrancar arrive. With that beam of light being a massive beacon anyone else could show up as well. Hopefully whoever does would aid them instead of causing more problems than they already have.

Tags: , . , ,

PLAYER

13th Division - Vice Captain

"Enjoy yourself while you can."

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Feb 14, 2022 12:00:46 GMT -5

It was a feeling Yoshinori hadn't felt in years.

For the near century that the silver haired Shinigami had spent with the Goteijūsantai, Yoshinori had felt many things. A desire to hide himself. Anxiety. Sadness. The jumpstarted euphoric high brought about by the many vices from which he indulged in, only for reflection to follow. These emotions were not strangers to Yoshinori. In fact, they were his reality day in and day out, year after year. But today, there was something else. Something he hadn't felt since that fateful night in South Rukongai, when he was running from his home district, searching for a place that didn't exist.

He felt frantic.

Bursting into Tendo Shoten, Yoshinori's emerald eyes darted from side to side as he scanned every inch of the seemingly empty shop. He had never been here before. His duties often took him very far from Asia, let alone a seemingly harmless shop in Tokyo. But now, the cat was out of the bag. This was no regular business. It was the home of a former 12th Division Captain. The man behind this "Hogyoku" artifact. The agent of this entire debacle.

He had to move.

As he prepared a spell to see exactly where he could find Valentina and the errant Shinigami, he suddenly saw Yael take off towards the back of the room. Before confusion could completely take hold of him, Yoshinori sprinted after him, no words filtering from the Eighth Division Third Seat. He didn't need to speak. Only act.

Finally, he saw what Yael was moving towards. An elevator. The Quincy beat him there and was already pressing the down command to send the elevator down to whatever lower level it was programmed to move towards. Determined to beat the man's action, Yoshinori's form suddenly flickered, before vanishing completely. Increasing his movement speed via Shunpo, the silver haired Shinigami slowed to a stop besides Yael just as the doors closed.

But the day's revelations were not over yet.

Sealed Ball

As a bright beam of light shot into the sky, Yoshinori's eyes widened as it tore into the heavens. It was a Reiatsu unlike he'd ever felt before. Something indescribable. Even the very act of witnessing the event was enough to send rivulets of sweat down Yoshinori's forehead as the spiritually sensitive soul was subjected to what could only be summed up as a dimension-altering event.

"Impossible..." Yoshinori uttered, despite himself.

His thoughts interrupted by the grinding, premature halt of the elevator, Yoshinori didn't hesitate in his next course of action. With an expulsion of Reishi, Yoshinori tore the door straight from its hinges with a simple "Sho" Kido. Leaping into the darkness, the Shinigami called upon every bit of Onmitsukidō training he had to ensure his safety. Leaping downwards by jumping from opposite end to opposite end of the elevator shaft, Yoshinori continued this parkour-heavy shimmy until he came to the bottom, his hands instinctively coming together, in preparation for what was to come.

Upon entering Tendo's laboratory, the obvious captured his attention more than anything else. The woman of the hour herself, and the object of Yoshinori's greatest fears, levitated off the ground in an altered state. Valentina Tokareva. Fullbringer and sister to Maria Tokareva. He had once labeled Valentina a danger, not for her philosophy but for the sheer power she had a disposal. The same way in which he was a danger. The same way in which Hyakuji was a danger. The same way in which the demons were a danger.

But if the Hogyoku was what Zarzil had said it was, then this was a danger unlike any other. If his eyes were to be believed as the world between worlds rifted in two, then this was unlike anything ever before brought into this universe.

Watching Yael reunite with his lost love, and noticing Tensai address Tendo in as reprimanding a tone as he could muster, all Yoshinori could do was stand and bear witness to the end of the world.

I'm sorry, Maria.

Last Edit: Feb 14, 2022 12:02:32 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Feb 14, 2022 21:34:35 GMT -5

Rao entered the shop with the others. He looked around the shop, trying to see if there was anything around here that signified the Hogyoku that the demons were so eager to get their hands on. Meanwhile, Yael rummaged through the shop, before heading in the direction of a door that said "Authorized Personnel only", with the white-haired shinigami, following immediatley after. Rao knew that the Quincy had a stake in it--namely, his lover. He wasn't so sure about why the white-haired shinigami was so frantic, but it was probably because of the fact that there was a former Captain here. The green-haired wasn't as frantic as they were. He looked like he was preparing for something, when the quake hit.

The ground shook, and a blast of energy shot up into the sky. It felt very powerful, more than Rao ever felt from the Espada combined. He steadied, feeling a little overwhelmed by the energy that had emanated from the blast. He went outside, and looked up. The sky had cracks from where the energy blast had gone, and for some reason, he felt a large amount of Shinigami reishi from it. There were more pressing matters though, especially what had caused the blast of energy. He looked at the hole, and saw the green-haired shinigami jumping down the hole. He followed suit, and used reishi footholds to slow his fall.

The location they landed in sort of reminded him of the 8th Espada's lab. It was all trashed however, and standing in the middle of it, was a woman in a blue glow and Yael hugging each other. The green-haired reaper was calling out to the creator of the Hogyoku, apparently someone called Tendo, while the white-haired one looked aghast.

From what the Demon princess had said, the girl Yael was hugging was the vessel for the second Hogyoku. "So this is the power of the Hogyoku." he thought. A bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face. He felt a sense of foreboding, and that one or more of them might die if they fight the human Hogyoku, and put his hand on his sword's hilt just in case.

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on Feb 14, 2022 22:07:50 GMT -5

Leon muted his phone in a panic as an unexpected ad started playing; glancing to the right, he let out a soft sigh of relief. Thankfully, the sudden burst of sound hadn’t appeared to wake his sleeping fiancée. As the CTO of Zukunftstechnik, he was generally considered a busy man and a hard worker. But his beloved made him look like a lazy college student, so making sure she was able to sleep when she actually tried was important. He smiled softly at her sleeping form, they had been together several years now, and engaged for a few months, but they only spent a few nights a week together due to their work schedules. Her being able to teleport across the world definitely made the long-distance aspect of their relationship simpler.

He had typed out a few e-mails when his fiancée started stirring next to him. Thrashing would have been a strong term, but the woman was definitely having a bad dream of some variety. He glanced at the fire extinguisher they kept next to the bed after the first incident, but she hadn’t had any issues for several months. A strange light began to trickle through the windows, and Leon quietly maneuvered out of bed and to the window. He was unable to stifle a shout of alarm at the massive crack that had opened in the sky, and Niji woke with a start.

For a second, they observed the sky in silence through the open window. There were shouts coming from the street as people across Munich were waking up to the strange sky. Niji closed her eyes, reaching out with her spiritual senses. She could feel Leon trembling next to her. The man she had decided to spend her life with was not spiritually aware, but she had informed him of what she knew. What she was. He stayed with her anyway. But even having heard it from her lips, seeing it first hand was beyond his comprehension. It was too much for him. He broke the silence first, his voice quiet and scared.

”That’s bad, isn’t it?”

”Probably.”

Sensing the essence of the reiatsu leaking from the sky feeling distinctly like the Shinigami, it seemed like the borders between the realms were breaking. That was the goal of the Red Lotus organization as told to her months ago by Valentina Tokareva. A woman who also stated that she would be willing to fight the entire world to make sure that dream was realized. Niji’s spiritual life had basically taken a bit of a hiatus since she last met the woman for an unexpected brawl on a European mountain. Her personal life and professional life had taken precedence for a time. Of course the Red Lotus organization would not have been resting, they still would have continued moving forward with whatever plans they had.

There was another moment of hesitation from her fiancé, ”Can someone else take care of it?”

Niji shook her head, ”I do not know. I think I am needed.”

”Is it going to be dangerous?”

This time, Niji hesitated, ”Yes. You remember who I told you to get in contact with?”

Leon collected himself and nodded, putting on a brave face when the world was probably losing its collective mind. ”Janus Verus at Tempo Perso in Italy, or the Tadashi family.”

She nodded, and pulled him in for a long kiss. Just enjoying him for the moment. Then she drew back, looking into his eyes and putting on what she hoped was a reassuring smile, ”I hope to be back before breakfast.”

With that, she leapt through the open window towards the Ivar, and disappeared into the soil of their backyard.

The ground trembled slightly, barely noticeable in the aftermath of the pillar of light, and from an earthen wall of the laboratory, a figure quietly emerged. Barefoot, clad in fleece pajama bottoms and a too-large hoodie from Waseda Business School, the red haired fullbringer quickly tried to take stock of the the situation.

She recognized four of the people here.  The two apparent Shinigami were unknown to her.  She recognized the demon that had fought hollows with her in Phoenix.  The man she knew was Tendo, even though they had not been formally introduced. Yael Schwarzwald, the bloodthirsty, lovestruck, Quincy child soldier.  And, of course, the source of the strange reiatsu, and almost certainly the chaos engulfing her world, was Valentina Tokareva.  It seemed like Yael was trying to talk her down from whatever stupid decision she'd been a part of.

From what little Niji had seen of their relationship, she doubted he would be successful, but he'd let him take a shot.

Last Edit: Mar 17, 2022 14:26:26 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Feb 15, 2022 5:01:31 GMT -5

Even before it fired, Tendo could tell that this blast could really hurt someone standing so close even if it was not directed to them - so, he summoned a barrier to shield himself from the blast radius. Just as he expected, it was unbelievably powerful. Dimension barrier shattering so. The cracks opening across the sky and the rumbling were both enough of a hint that the thing "at fault with their suffering" was the barriers between worlds and the balance of souls which maintains them.

What is wrong with this madwoman?! Doesn't she know that this would cause the end of everything?! All the worlds will merge back together, erasing everything in their path and reforming into something they could not possibly imagine... even the laws of reality themselves will crumble and collapse.

"...Right, I think I understand you now," Tendo muttered, clutching tightly onto his Zanpakuto. It was been forever since him ever actually needing to fight, but if it had to come to that, so be it. "You are a threat to the entire Universe, a reckless maniac who will destroy everything if left unchecked. And for that, you will-"

Tendo had been keeping his eyes on Val, and so only registered the punch coming from Yael at the very last second. It did not throw him off his feet, but it did slide him back a meter or so and got him to turn his attention at the Quincy.

What is he doing?! Heck, where did he even come from? From among whoever was fighting Zarzil and her army at the surface, perhaps... That she could not defeat a teen and his posse was rather unfortunate for her, but nothing unexpected. The surprises coming from Yael did not end there, however. Right after punching Tendo, the Quincy suddenly ran towards Val.

She, staring at the sky, admiring the first step of her grand revolution finally coming about with glee, was hit with a surprise tackle and hug from her boyfriend. Before she could react, he kissed her and began pleading for them to get back together. Muttering about how he missed her and how he wants her by her side...

Ah, they're partners.

Poor kid.

One after another, Yael's allies, friends, and simply people tagging along in the same direction began to come down to the laboratory as well. An Arrancar arrived, Rao, and expressed his awe at the power of the human Hogyoku, before readying his blade in case anything goes down. A Fullbringer followed - Niji, whom Tendo already got the chance to meet before - and she appeared as if she had been dragged out of bed mere minutes before transporting herself here. And finally, two Shinigami, Yoshi and Tensai.

The latter turned to Tendo almost immediately and began to chastise him for his actions, and his foolish attempt to control the human mind when that mind is much more powerful than his science. The shopkeeper stared at the green haired Shinigami, his expression perplexed somewhat - then he, or rather a substitute of him, suddenly broke apart to a pile of Reishi crystals. The real Tendo was already gone.

Yael clutched onto Val for a little longer - something was tugging at him from behind, however. Then, suddenly, it manifested in a powerful telekinetic force, ripping him off the glowing woman to slam him to the ground.

"You!" Val yelled and stomped her foot down at Yael's chest. Her expression was not of love, or dismay, or missing her beloved Yael dearly. It was frustration and disgust.

"You, who came closer than any Shinigami or any Hollow to get me to abandon my dream... You, who made me feel so weak, made me actually have second thoughts... who made me latch onto someone instead of sacrificing myself for the sake of the world!"

Furious, she stomped on Yael with her foot again. The light around her grew more tense. "You are the greatest chain imposed on me in my life - and yet you dare crawl back to me?!"

Val raised her eyes, seeing that Tendo has been replaced by a whole crew of would-be saviors of the world. Defenders of a sorrowful, oppressive world order, of a reality which does everything in its power to leave dreams as merely dreams. Her bright silver eyes glared from one side to another, staring down the people gathered.

"You brought a whole posse here, "sugar"..." she muttered, with a hint of sarcasm. "Fullbringers who don't deserve an ounce of the power the world has given them..." she spoke first, glaring at Niji. "Shinigami who are blind to the tyrannical reality they defend..." she glared at Yoshi and Tensai next. "And... I don't even know why you're here." she finished with a glance towards Rao. Chin raised, a confident smirk forming on her face, Val straightened up and removed her foot from Yael.

"If you came here to stop me, then turn around, leave, and enjoy the last minutes of your lives. Or else, I will wipe you from existence so thoroughly that the Universe itself will forget your names."

Added upon request:

Initiative - TyVPiddE1d100

VALENTINA TOKAREVA
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Put a summary here.

Bonus Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Living Hogyoku: This character is a living Hogyoku, a partially transformed fusion between a person and the ultimate spiritual technology, capable of granting one’s wishes and desires. This character’s Class has been replaced with the Event Boss Class “Living Hogyoku”.

Boss Battle: +2 Standard Actions.

Greatly Outnumbered Boss: All Area attacks target all opponents at once, rather than just up to 3 opponents. All Strikes are Area attacks which target all opponents. Gains access to more technique slots.

CLASS
Living Hogyoku
- Strength of Heart: You have access to all Enhanced Basic Techniques. At the start of each turn, you have Damage Reduction equal to the number of damage dice you rolled as part of attacks in the previous turn. All of your Release Attack techniques roll one more damage die than their rank allows.
- Purity of Soul: During battle, you may spend HP to gain additional uses of techniques and traits you own. The cost is 3 HP for Traits, 5 HP for Standard Techniques and 7 HP for Advanced and Forbidden Techniques. You recover 10 HP every time you are afflicted with a status effect, and passively recover 3 HP per turn (this passive recovery is increased by 3 HP for every opponent you are fighting in the battle after the first one).
You cannot use Purity of Soul to purchase additional uses of Bakudo #7 or Willpower.
Wishmaker
- Boundless Creation: If your opponent uses a Standard, Advanced or Release Technique that you have yourself, you are able to cast it on the next turn as an At-Will Action. Techniques cast this way cost Reishi and take up Technique uses the same way they do normally.
- Dream Destruction: You are not able to activate your Releases. Rather, your RL passively grows by +25% each turn, indefinitely. You have access to all of your Release Techniques and Enhancements, at Final Release level, from the start of the battle.

TRAITS

Assault: As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.
(0/2)
Cleverness: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.
Willpower: Allows your HP to drop past 0, into negative numbers, for one turn. You MUST heal to bring your HP back up to at least 1 HP otherwise you are automatically KO'd on your next turn.
(0/1)
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with any attack, you deal direct damage back to the attacker. For Basic Attacks, you deal back direct damage equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you. For Non-Basic Attacks, you deal back direct damage equal to the highest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you.
Grit: When you fall below 50% of your Maximum HP and remain below 50%, increase your: Accuracy by +10, Defense by +10, Damage Tier by +2, and DR by +2.

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic
Strike - Upgrades to two damage dice.
Sense - Whenever you use Sense, you gain 1 DR and +1 Damage with all attacks on that turn. This increases by +1 DR and +1 Damage for every 3 turns you’ve taken in the current battle.
(0/3)
Suppression - You regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn if you are suppressed to 50% of your Base Reiatsu Level or less. After unlocking your 2nd Release, this goes into effect so long as you remain in 1st Release or below.
Invigorate - Now whenever you use Invigorate, your allies and teammates also regain 25 Reishi.
Focus Energy - If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +1 additional bonus damage per attack on that turn.
Rapid Movement - Using Rapid Movement versus a Critical Hit now prevents that attack from automatically hitting, requiring it to meet or beat your Defense value as if it were not a critical hit.
Guard - If you completely nullify the damage from an attack through Guard, you deal 2 direct damage back to your opponent(s) per attack.

Defensive
Speed Clones - As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique. -5 Reishi
(0/2)

Utility
Reiryoku Absorption - As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP.
(0/3)
Sklaverei - As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Enslaved status on your target. On their next turn, Enslaved foes will use up a standard action to roll an area attack that deals 3d4 direct damage to themselves and their allies. -10 Reishi
(0/1)

Advanced
Matter Soul Manipulation - As a bonus action, you choose one of the following soul manipulations. You can only use one per battle. See list in Advanced Techs section. -25 Reishi
(0/1)
High-Speed Regeneration - For the duration of this technique (3 turns), at the end of your turn, regain 10 HP and remove one non-special status effect. -15 Reishi
(0/1)

Forbidden
Soul Trigger - You regain 20 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Base Reiatsu Level by 50%. Additionally, for the duration, increase your Damage Tier with all attacks by +2 and your Defense by +15. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn. -10 HP
(0/1)

SPELLS
Enhanced Basic
Byakurai - 3 times per battle, you may use Byakurai as an At-Will Action.
(0/3)
Kare - The probability to apply any status effect increases to 65%

Defensive
Bakudo #8 - As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Technique. -5 Reishi
(0/1)
Bakudo #39 - As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.), -10 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #41 - As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. -10 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #44 - You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. -10 Reishi
(0/1)

Utility
Bakudo #7 - As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. -5 Reishi
(0/1)
Bakudo #9 - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. -5 Reishi
(0/2)

Advanced
Bakudo #61 - As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. -15 Reishi
(0/1)

Forbidden
Bakudo #96 - Sōten Kisshun is activated as a Bonus Action. You get a single at-will use of each of the 4 effects listed below. You may use multiple unique at-will effects in a given turn. Once you’ve used all 4 effects, the technique ends. See technique description for list of effects. -25 Reishi
(0/1)

RELEASE
- Dream Destruction: Releases locked, all Techniques and Enhancements accessible without Releasing.

Enhancements:
- Restoring (First Release): As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -2 HP from the attacker.
- Malicious (Second Release): As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +2 with Release Attack Techs and they gain +10 bonus damage.
- Vicious (Final Release): As a passive effect you gain a bonus +15 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.

Techniques:

1st Release:
- Gamble, -0 Reishi
- Destruction Orchestra, Area/Slashing, -12 Reishi (Unlimited)
2nd Release:
- Reality Breach, Area/Spread, -13 Reishi (0/2)
3rd Release:
- Spacial Rend, Barrage/Slashing, -14 Reishi (0/2)

REIATSU: 1,000,000
HP: 450/450 | REISHI: 400/400 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +60
1d100
Last Edit: Feb 15, 2022 7:09:20 GMT -5 by Hibano

PLAYER

Shot to the heart

Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld Avatar

Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld

Post by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld on Feb 15, 2022 7:23:26 GMT -5

YAEL SCHWARZWALD

I'd rather lose the world than lose you

The bliss that came along with reuniting with his lost love was instantly washed away as the fullbringer pushed the quincy away from her by mere telekinetic force, slamming him onto the ground. She wasn’t done venting her anger however, as she stomped on the blonde teen’s chest forcefully, making him scream in pain.

Her resentment seemed illogical. When she told him her vision, she argued she could not turn a blind eye and ignore people’s dreams. That was what led to his decision to set her free.

What she revealed today was something new to his ears, stating that she wavered from her resolve because of his presence. A total opposite of what he could remember. Instead of blaming herself for her stupid dream, she decided to pour out all the bitterness to her beloved.

His eyes widened in surprise at first, still pinned down by Val’s foot he still tried to reason out, even though he knew she would no longer listen.

“I… It was all for your sake. Or so I thought… You told me that you can’t allow yourself to see colors anymore, even when I tried to bring it back. I did my best to give you everything, to shower you with love so you could forget all the pain and the suffering this world had put upon you.”

He coughed up blood, “ I am not oblivious to your greatest dream, Val. When I looked into those eyes, I saw how bright they’d glow just talking about it…” A brief pause, recollecting all the times they’d been together, suddenly, Iwan’s words came to mind and so he used it as argument in defense of himself, “You remember when Iwan told you to stand down and argued about us protecting each other? He basically asked you to choose between me and your hunger chasing after danger. What did you choose?”

Another stomp on his chest, which somehow, already felt numb. Probably due to the already-throbbing pain in his heart. His burning red eyes met with hers. He looked frustrated and hurt, not because of the venom spitting out from Val’s lips, rather, that he failed to protect her just as he promised, “ It was not the only time. I tried to convince you to abandon the world… and think about your happiness, our happiness. But you refused. Instead, you said it was weakness to turn away from your quest. It was then that I realized that I can never be enough for you. I will remain second best…The next option should anything go wrong… a band aid that could only temporarily lift that pain in your chest, but will never be able to heal it. Despite all my efforts, I would never win against your fantasy.”

“At least. Because you never allowed me to. Do you know… how difficult it was for me to throw away our future just so you can carry on this heroic bullshit?! And now you’re telling me that you had thought twice of your resolve? Because of me? For fuck’s sake, Val. Stop putting the blame on anyone or anything other than yourself,” He lifted up his arms and struggled against the burden on his chest, pushing forward, he would soon be free from the fullbringer’s clutch.

“You're wrong. This delusion of shattering reality is the greatest chain you had impose on yourself. But... if you considred me a shackle, then I regret having freed you.”

He didn’t notice the allies were already behind him as he was too focused answering his girlfriend’s rhetoric. It was only when Val shifted her gaze to them that he was made aware of their presence.

At this point, the power gap between them was wider than the first time they fought, but he didn’t care. He was still determined to get her back.

“I will stop you, and save you from sacrificing yourself for the world that does not even deserve you.”

Glancing at his comrades briefly, he would address them before facing his lover again, “Leave. This is between Val and I.”

[695]

Initiative: SxnKPjFG1d1001d100
Last Edit: Feb 15, 2022 22:20:10 GMT -5 by Viktor Yakov ad Rosenfeld

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Feb 15, 2022 16:45:54 GMT -5

After Tendo gave Tensai a confusing place he was shocked to find he was talking to a decoy that broke apart into crystalized Reishi. As he picked up the pieces that fell to the ground and studied them closely.

"So he used a modified Gigai model to get away, clever bastard, I'll admire his ingenuity at the very least,"
Tensai thought.

That was when he watched as Val snapped at the Quincy boy who told him how he was holding her back from her desired reality. As she even went as far as to hurt him. As he noticed Yoshinori, the Arrancar, and a new person who seems to be another Fullbringer enter the room. He goes close to Yoshinori and whispers to him.

"You realize it too, how too far gone she is, that we might have to put blood on our hands that shall never wash away. I regret what we have to do as well and hopefully, you won't be the one to do the finishing blow," Tensai whispered.

Then as Val talked about how the Shinigami have a tyrannical rule he couldn't help but chuckle.

"As someone who was born in the Rukongai I am not blind to the ignorance of the Gotei 13 and their archaic ways and traditions bringing more harm than good, but I vow to change the system by working my way up to make Soul Society the afterlife it should be, and you wanting to destroy reality opposes my dream and desire." Tensai said.

As Quincy told them all to stay back Tensai shook his head.

"I am afraid I can't do that Quincy, not only because if you faced her alone you would perish but also since she's a threat to all worlds that we must intervene. This isn't just your fight," Tensai said.

And that is when Tensai got out his Zanpakuto and flared his Reiatsu. Staring down Val with a confident smile. This isn't cockiness from recently unlocking Bankai, but a great determination to win even if it costs him his life. Not just so he can accomplish his desire, but so he can save the world he is trying to fix.

"Let's see whose desire is stronger, your dream to destroy everything or mine to fix and change everything!" Tensai announced to Val.

Intiative: XSWYL8bC1d100+35

Tags: , , , ,
1d100+35

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Feb 15, 2022 19:49:59 GMT -5

Yoshinori didn't know who Yael was before today. In fact, even with the day's events, saying that he now knew Yael was very much a stretch. Perhaps even an outright lie. He didn't even know the Quincy's name, if one were to be honest.

Yet, he didn't need to know the teenager to decipher his emotional connection to Valentina, which made his rejection all the more difficult to watch. With quite the potent expulsion of energy from Valentina herself, Yael went tumbling to the ground. As if that wasn't bad enough, Valentina thought it prudent to stomp on the man's chest, causing the lovestruck Quincy quite the amount of pain.

Yet Yoshinori did not intervene. As seemingly fruitless as the struggle was, Yoshinori allowed Yael his moment. Out of any present, he deserved the benefit of privacy more than any. Noticing yet another arrival out of the corner of his eye, Yoshinori quietly took note of yet another human combatant making her presence known. An orange haired woman dressed in pajamas and what looked to be a school sweatshirt. If the Eighth Division Third Seat hadn't stopped to acknowledge the immense spiritual presence emanating from her, he would've questioned himself as to how a local managed to make their way down here. But...

Her presence is familiar. But not.

Yoshinori frowned. A Fullbringer? It was quite possible. Her presence, while distinct in its own sense, was familiar to that of Diana Chase, and perhaps even that of Valentina herself, albeit not in this altered state. A part of him wished to inquire as to why this new Fullbringer decided to enter the stage at this point, but found himself distracted by Tensai's hushed whisper.

Even despite the growing evidence that supported Tensai's words, it still sent a chill down Yoshinori's spine. Even more so, because he found a part of himself, a large part at that, agreeing. How easy would it be to simply kill Valentina? Well, perhaps not easy given Yoshinori's own failure to defeat her before...but if they managed to, how simple would it be to absolve the matter from his mind? To banish the thought because he saved countless lives at the expense of one. The math was in favor of murder.

Yoshinori had killed countless Hollows, and pursued countless souls for the Onmitsukidō. He had hunted and fought Valentina without a second thought for the Goteijūsantai once upon a time. While he did not intend to kill her then, to what length was he willing to inflict harm on others for a mission? For a greater good?

How long had he killed for others in the name of peace before he became aware enough to realize what he was doing?

"Stow that garbage." Yoshinori replied to Tensai, a bit harsher than he meant to,"We aim to suppress the threat alive, if possible. Death becomes an option when all others are exhausted." Yoshinori said in a low tone, stepping forward so as to dissuade any debate on the matter.

Was his decision a mistake? Perhaps. But at this moment, Yoshinori didn't know what was right anymore.

Whereas Tensai seemed resolute in his conviction, Yoshinori maintained a much more reserved expression. The expression of one who was weary of conflict. Extending a hand out in Yael's direction, he slowly shook his head as the Quincy ordered everyone else to leave.

"You are not the only loved one of Valentina Tokareva who desires her salvation. Do not claim a responsibility that is not solely yours." The silver haired Third Seat replied in an unusually gentle tone.

"Instead, we will all do what we can to save Valentina from herself, and Tendo's decisions."

Initiative Roll - rIC_1z5z1d100

Player

I have nothing to say.

Rao Fugard Avatar

Rao Fugard

Post by Rao Fugard on Feb 18, 2022 11:12:10 GMT -5

Rao watched as the former human pulled Yael off of her, and started on a tirade about she thought about their past relationship with each other, and stomped on his chest at least two times to get the point across, while Yael tried answering her. It was a little painful to watch, but he didn't intervene between the Quincy and his "beloved".

She then looked towards him and the others, along with the newcomer. The human Hogyoku scanned the room, commenting on their demon-slaying group. She regarded the newcomer, who was the human Rao had fought Gillians with, as a fullbringer who didn't deserve any of her power, and the two shinigami as ignorant of their organizations shortcomings and tyranny. She then turned to Rao, and just said she wasn't sure why he was here.

He turned around and saw the human. "Oh, it's you again" he said to the fullbringer. "It's been awhile hasn't it.

The Hogyoku human then told them to leave, or else she would erase them completely from existence, and Yael told the group to leave her to him. "Sorry, but no can do" he said. "We're in too deep to just back out now."

He drew his Zanpakuto and pointed it at Val. "And to hell with your plan to shatter reality" Rao said. "I'm not gonna sit back and let you do as you please."

He then got into a fighting stance, preparing for a fight with the Hogyoku.

Initiative - JFlQGq|s1d1001d100
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2022 17:48:52 GMT -5 by Rao Fugard

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on Feb 18, 2022 15:40:59 GMT -5

While she was expecting Yael’s pleas to fall on deaf ears, she was not quite expecting the violent reaction the woman had. Vice Captain Muimina believed that the woman could be brought to see reason. Perhaps if he had seen the foot coming down repeatedly on her former partner, it would have stomped out that foolish belief as well. If there was any getting through to the mad fullbringer, it was long gone. A dozen responses to the woman’s challenge of deserving power, both popping into her head at the moment and thought of over the last few months, died in her throat as the woman stated that she was, in fact, planning to end the world.

After everyone else had said their piece, Niji spoke, her voice cold and determined, ”Enough, Yael. She has made her choice, and it is not you."

She nodded at the demon--perhaps Muimina had been right about him not being a demon, he did have a zanpakuto, it seemed--and the green haired shinigami. "Even before whatever happened here, violence was the only language she seemed to understand.”

Not that she thought violence would convince Valentina Tokareva, nothing would. The woman was a fanatic, so sure of herself and the mission of the Red Lotus that she did not care who she had to kill on the route to the goal. Hell, Val herself had admitted that she was unsure what a breaking down of the border of life and death would be. The woman was just confident it was better than the status quo, even if it resulted in the erasure of existence.

She had to be stopped. Permanently.

Initiative = 52CZEdVP1d100+35

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Base Defense is 95 vs Val (85 Base + 10 Edge)
Base Offense is +70 vs Val (55 Base + 5 Release + 10 Edge 2)

HP is 75 (75 Base)
Armor is 0
Reishi is 200 (200 Base)

At-Will:

Bonus Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs

Debuffs

USES
Ningyo Joruri - 0/1
Bakudo 44 - 0/1
Bakudo 41 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/1 Self, 0/1 Tensai, 0/1 Yoshi, 0/1 Rao, 0/1 Yael
Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 39 - 0/2
Utsusemi - 0/1 (Move Tech)
Speed Clones - 0/2 (Move Tech)

Bakudo 40 - 0/1 Self, 0/1 Tensai, 0/1 Yoshi, 0/1 Rao, 0/1 Yael
Rift Gate - 0/1
Bakudo 73 - 0/1 Utility, 0/1 Defense
Raioken: 0/2

Breach - 0/2
Flash Freeze - 0/2
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

0/100 Invigorate Reishi Regained

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT

Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 70 and you start with +5 to two Skills of your choice. You also gain a +35 bonus to every Initiative Roll.

GENIUS
Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy, Invigorate, Sense, and Suppression. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

UNBRIDLED
The standard Reishi cap is lifted. (You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi.) Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn per each foe you are fighting. (For example, in a 1v3, you would regain +9 Reishi.) Also, as a passive effect, as long as you remain at 50% HP or above, you gain the advantages of EDGE 2 against all foes, regardless of Reiatsu Levels. Alternatively, if you already have EDGE advantage (above EDGE 2) while above 50% HP, that advantage is now doubled.

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU
As a passive effect, your basic Strikes become area attacks and add the Bashing Major Effect. All other area attacks gain +10 accuracy and the Bashing Major Effect as well. Additionally, on a turn in which you use Invigorate, your Techs/Spells ignore 3 of their target’s DR; increase the amount of DR ignored by +3 per opponent in your current thread beyond the first. (3 DR ignored 1v1, 6 DR ignored 1v2, 9 DR ignored 1v3, etc)

TRAITS
Cleverness- You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

Assault - As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

Rush - As an at-will action, you add Rush to one attack during your turn. Rush makes it so if the attack misses, it deals direct damage equal to half of the original damage. This does not apply any status effects from the original attack. (4/thread)

Blur - As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn. (4/thread)

Tempered - Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

Talented - As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it.

TECHNIQUES
Voice of Command - NINGYŌ JŌRURI (PUPPET THEATER)
Type: Bonus Action
Action: Utility
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. Cannot be used in conjunction with the standard tech Holy Slave on the same turn.
Cost: 10 Reishi.
Limit: Once per target.

Earthen Guard - BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 30 Armor is gone.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

Twisting Wind - BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Limit: Twice per battle.

Regrowth - BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade.
Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi

Wind’s Blessing - BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

Wind Dance - UTSUSEMI - 1/1
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

Spiritual Intercept - SPEED CLONES - 2/2
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.

Firewall - BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN - 2/2
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

Cleanse - BAKUDŌ #40: GOYŌGAI (FIVE SUPPORT COVER)
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade.

Earthwalk - RIFT GATE
Type: Defense
Effect: You immediately avoid all attacks and/or techniques that would have hit you this turn, except for critical hits. You may use this technique to flee the current thread.
Cost: 20 Reishi

Earthcall - BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL)
Type: Defense / Utility
Effect: As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure with 10 HP. While trapped, your opponent cannot make any attacks against you but also cannot be targeted until they break free. While trapped your foe will be cut off from the outside. None of their techs/spells will affect anyone outside of it. This spell has 0 defense (auto-hit), and is unaffected by Edge of either the caster or the target.
Cost: 20 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle as a defense and once as a utility. Cannot use both on the same turn.

Kami’s Wrath - RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
Type: Attack - Barrage
Action: Standard
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.
Cost: 25 Reishi

Blood Offering - SOUL TRIGGER
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Effect: You regain 20 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Base Reiatsu Level by 50%. Additionally, for the duration, increase your Damage Tier with all attacks by +2 and your Defense by +15. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 4 turns
Cost: 10 HP

RELEASE
Elemental Onslaught - AREA, SLASHING
Activate: Standard Action
Cost: 12/13/14
Effect: 3/4/5 Damage Dice, crits on 75+, +4 damage on a crit
Titan and Area Attack includes +10 accuracy, 5 reishi drain, and -5% Base RL.

Stage 1 - Locus of Nature
BREACH
Type: Defense
Effect: As a bonus action, you redirect an attack that would have hit you, even a critical hit, and change the target to another of your choice, using the same Accuracy and Damage. If your attack is redirected via Breach, you cannot use Breach to then send a Breached attack back at the caster.
Stage 2: Can now redirect at least two attacks per turn that would have hit you.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 10 Reishi.
Cost: 15 Reishi

MALICIOUS
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +1 with Release Attack Techs.
Stage 2: Damage tier increases by +2.
Stage 3: Add +10 bonus damage with all Release Attack Techs.

Stage 2 - Natural Disaster
FLASH FREEZE
Type: Utility
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Frozen status on one target. Under the effects of Frozen, on your foe’s turn, they will be unable to use any movement techniques to avoid attacks. This includes only those techniques or spells that are marked specifically as Movement Techniques.
Special Effect: For an added 10 Reishi, you can target up to 3 people, making this an area effect.
Stage 3: Only costs 10 Reishi.
Cost: 15 Reishi

VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +10 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Stage 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION
Type: Utility
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Deceived status effect on your foe. While Deceived any at-will actions they use require a bonus action and any bonus actions they use require a standard action for the duration.
Duration: 4 turns

Devastating
Effect: As a passive effect your Release Attacks deal an extra +15 bonus damage when you score a critical hit.
Limit: Indefinite.

REIATSU: 354,00 (eff. 708,000
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 200/200| DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: 1d12+4 | ACC: +60

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2022 16:49:32 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Feb 19, 2022 3:31:43 GMT -5

The fury in Val's expression did not waver even as Yael defended himself, and lashed out back at her, yelling about how much it had pained him to become the second fiddle to her "heroic bullshit" and declaring that he will save her from the sacrifice she was about to partake in. Slowly starting to float yet again, the living Hogyoku looked down at him, teeth clenched, and then gushed out in response:

"This... This is what I despise. That you were there, trying to fill that void. Showering me with love, praise, trying to make me forget this world's pain and suffering... and replace it with loving you," Her first words were slow, in a slightly trembling voice, yet one filled with hate - then, it suddenly broke into yelling. "How many heroes suffered the same fate?! How many people, intent to take vengeance for the horrors they witnessed, settled for something as selfish as a mere family?! How many of them fell in love, and so grew entirely ignorant to the plight of billions?! Because they found their personal joy?!"

Scoffing in revulsion, Val looked down at her hands, now glowing with unbelievable power like the rest of her body, powerful enough to finally fulfill the one and only goal which has driven her forward for years. Her fists clenched, the squeeze alone enough to send a rush of wind across the laboratory.

"I won't... follow that path. I won't... be selfish. I won't... waver. I... will be a hero. For all."

Without it, she has nothing. She has no purpose. And a life without a purpose has to reason to remain.

"So I will burn down this world, and erect everyone's dreams from the ashes. And you will be my final hero's tribulation, Yael. Erase you... and erase the last bond which made me hesitate."

Yael had declared that this was between him and Val, but none of his companions listened to his order. Tensai was the first to step forward. He sounded just like that other Shinigami she once met, and whom she could have killed, but let go. Muimina Hyakuji. They both challenged her dream by declaring that they can fix the worlds without needless destruction, that they can balance their roles as defenders of a tyrannical reality with their sympathy for everyone's plight.

"Then you have chosen death," Val answered Tensai bluntly. Her hand reached to the side, and she materialized a perfect replica of her scythe in her hand. After Tensai, Yoshi and Rao both stepped into the fray as well, the former announced that he shall save Val from herself, while the latter, who seemed to know just as little about the Fullbringer as the Fullbringer knew about him, declared that he will stop her from shattering reality.

Niji was the last to speak, and told Yael more or less what Val had already told him - that she has made her choice - though in more disparaging terms. She's made her choice, and only understands violence. Val briefly lowered her scythe, pausing for a second, then faintly smiled and answered:

"But for a reason. When violence is the only language that this world can understand, too, it's obvious that I had to become fluent in it."

She faintly raised her chin.

"But once I am done with all of you, it'll cease. Dreams carry no pain."

VALENTINA TOKAREVA
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Put a summary here.

Bonus Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Living Hogyoku: This character is a living Hogyoku, a partially transformed fusion between a person and the ultimate spiritual technology, capable of granting one’s wishes and desires. This character’s Class has been replaced with the Event Boss Class “Living Hogyoku”.

Boss Battle: +2 Standard Actions.

Greatly Outnumbered Boss: All Area attacks target all opponents at once, rather than just up to 3 opponents. All Strikes are Area attacks which target all opponents. Gains access to more technique slots.

CLASS
Living Hogyoku
- Strength of Heart: You have access to all Enhanced Basic Techniques. At the start of each turn, you have Damage Reduction equal to the number of damage dice you rolled as part of attacks in the previous turn. All of your Release Attack techniques roll one more damage die than their rank allows.
- Purity of Soul: During battle, you may spend HP to gain additional uses of techniques and traits you own. The cost is 3 HP for Traits, 5 HP for Standard Techniques and 7 HP for Advanced and Forbidden Techniques. You recover 10 HP every time you are afflicted with a status effect, and passively recover 3 HP per turn (this passive recovery is increased by 3 HP for every opponent you are fighting in the battle after the first one).
You cannot use Purity of Soul to purchase additional uses of Bakudo #7 or Willpower.
Wishmaker
- Boundless Creation: If your opponent uses a Standard, Advanced or Release Technique that you have yourself, you are able to cast it on the next turn as an At-Will Action. Techniques cast this way cost Reishi and take up Technique uses the same way they do normally.
- Dream Destruction: You are not able to activate your Releases. Rather, your RL passively grows by +25% each turn, indefinitely. You have access to all of your Release Techniques and Enhancements, at Final Release level, from the start of the battle.

TRAITS

Assault: As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.
(0/2)
Cleverness: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.
Willpower: Allows your HP to drop past 0, into negative numbers, for one turn. You MUST heal to bring your HP back up to at least 1 HP otherwise you are automatically KO'd on your next turn.
(0/1)
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with any attack, you deal direct damage back to the attacker. For Basic Attacks, you deal back direct damage equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you. For Non-Basic Attacks, you deal back direct damage equal to the highest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you.
Grit: When you fall below 50% of your Maximum HP and remain below 50%, increase your: Accuracy by +10, Defense by +10, Damage Tier by +2, and DR by +2.

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic
Strike - Upgrades to two damage dice.
Sense - Whenever you use Sense, you gain 1 DR and +1 Damage with all attacks on that turn. This increases by +1 DR and +1 Damage for every 3 turns you’ve taken in the current battle.
(0/3)
Suppression - You regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn if you are suppressed to 50% of your Base Reiatsu Level or less. After unlocking your 2nd Release, this goes into effect so long as you remain in 1st Release or below.
Invigorate - Now whenever you use Invigorate, your allies and teammates also regain 25 Reishi.
Focus Energy - If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +1 additional bonus damage per attack on that turn.
Rapid Movement - Using Rapid Movement versus a Critical Hit now prevents that attack from automatically hitting, requiring it to meet or beat your Defense value as if it were not a critical hit.
Guard - If you completely nullify the damage from an attack through Guard, you deal 2 direct damage back to your opponent(s) per attack.

Defensive
Speed Clones - As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique. -5 Reishi
(0/2)

Utility
Reiryoku Absorption - As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP.
(0/3)
Sklaverei - As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Enslaved status on your target. On their next turn, Enslaved foes will use up a standard action to roll an area attack that deals 3d4 direct damage to themselves and their allies. -10 Reishi
(0/1)

Advanced
Matter Soul Manipulation - As a bonus action, you choose one of the following soul manipulations. You can only use one per battle. See list in Advanced Techs section. -25 Reishi
(0/1)
High-Speed Regeneration - For the duration of this technique (3 turns), at the end of your turn, regain 10 HP and remove one non-special status effect. -15 Reishi
(0/1)

Forbidden
Soul Trigger - You regain 20 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Base Reiatsu Level by 50%. Additionally, for the duration, increase your Damage Tier with all attacks by +2 and your Defense by +15. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn. -10 HP
(0/1)

SPELLS
Enhanced Basic
Byakurai - 3 times per battle, you may use Byakurai as an At-Will Action.
(0/3)
Kare - The probability to apply any status effect increases to 65%

Defensive
Bakudo #8 - As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Technique. -5 Reishi
(0/1)
Bakudo #39 - As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.), -10 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #41 - As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. -10 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #44 - You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. -10 Reishi
(0/1)

Utility
Bakudo #7 - As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. -5 Reishi
(0/1)
Bakudo #9 - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. -5 Reishi
(0/2)

Advanced
Bakudo #61 - As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. -15 Reishi
(0/1)

Forbidden
Bakudo #96 - Sōten Kisshun is activated as a Bonus Action. You get a single at-will use of each of the 4 effects listed below. You may use multiple unique at-will effects in a given turn. Once you’ve used all 4 effects, the technique ends. See technique description for list of effects. -25 Reishi
(0/1)

RELEASE
- Dream Destruction: Releases locked, all Techniques and Enhancements accessible without Releasing.

Enhancements:
- Restoring (First Release): As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -2 HP from the attacker.
- Malicious (Second Release): As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +2 with Release Attack Techs and they gain +10 bonus damage.
- Vicious (Final Release): As a passive effect you gain a bonus +15 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.

Techniques:

1st Release:
- Gamble, -0 Reishi
- Destruction Orchestra, Area/Slashing, -12 Reishi (Unlimited)
2nd Release:
- Reality Breach, Area/Spread, -13 Reishi (0/2)
3rd Release:
- Spacial Rend, Barrage/Slashing, -14 Reishi (0/2)

REIATSU: 1,000,000
HP: 450/450 | REISHI: 400/400 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +60

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Feb 19, 2022 6:15:46 GMT -5

Tensai felt nothing but pity for Valentina. Who seems disillusioned in thinking she is this world's savior by destroying everything to end their suffering. And that she sees the love she was having with Quincy as nothing but selfish. Something must have happened in her past that made her this way. And it made it all the more upset about what he had to do.

That was when he was surprised by Yoshinori's response. Wondering why he would think differently is when he said how he mentioned another love one of Valentina Tokareva.

"Tok-tokareva?" Tensai said astonished.

His mind then flashes back to Maria Tokareva of the 11th Division who helped them twice. And Yoshinori was even there the first time they met her against the demons. Though he barely knows her and doesn't even know the connection between but yet Yoshinori believes them to have some relation so maybe Maria has been looking for this Val. But is he really going to risk all of existence just to save this broken girl for some woman he barely knows/interacted with? Wait...perhaps that could be the key of solving this peacefully.

As the Arrancar and other Fullbringer were talking Tensai got out his Denreishinki and sent out a text message to Muimina, as he doesn't have Maria on his contacts.

I currently have someone named Valentina Tokareva standing before me, find Maria Tokareva of the 11th Division and tell her to come to my location. And tell her to get here as fast as she can.

After typing in his coordinates he then puts the device back into his hidden pockets. It's a risky gamble but hopefully, it pays off even if it goes against the most logical solution. Perhaps he pities her too much and doesn't want to finish her off or maybe his emotions are behind the wheel now. Whatever case he smirked as Valentina said he has chosen death.

"No it is you who chose death for those you wish to save, you have the power to make things better as many people have been craving for, and yet you want to fulfill your desire to destroy it? It's so pitiful to hear such disillusions from a sad girl crying for help,"
Tensai said.

He then looked towards Yoshinori.

"And you're right, we do have to subdue instead of killing her. After all, we don't want her to come after our ass and kill us in our sleep," Tensai said.

He then towards the Arrancar whose name he doesn't know, and the new Fullbringer whose name he also doesn't know either. He glared at them.

"Oh, and I suggest you two not try to kill her as well. I am not a vengeful sort, but I can't say the same for my coworker Yoshi, the Quincy, or a certain someone I know from the 11th Division. If you don't want to be hunted down across the realms I suggest you follow our lead," Tensai said.

He then stood in front of Val, a few meters across from her.

"Yes violence is the language we Shinigami usually speak in our line of work, let me show you how we say I am going to save you from yourself," Tensai said.

After making various motions and hand gestures, and speaking various incantations in a quick matter. A Kido barrier wraps around him before he points his fingers at Valentina's legs firing two white lightning bolt-like blasts at her legs hoping to slow her down.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Put a summary here.

At-Will: Enhanced Focus Energy - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -10 Reishi

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER) - You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action 1: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) - Effects | -4 reishi cost
Acc - hJCcLK5U1d100+75
Dmg - 2d12+6
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

Standard Action 2: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) - Effects | -4 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+75
Dmg - 2d12+6
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

ACTIVE EFFECTS
30/30 Armor

CLASS

PRODIGY

GENIUS - Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy, Invigorate, Sense, and Suppression. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

ADEPT - Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 70 and you start with +5 to two Skills of your choice. You also gain a +35 bonus to every Initiative Roll.

Paragon

Unrivaled - Your max HP cap is increased by +20 and also you naturally negate -2 damage from every attack that hits you. Also, as a passive effect, if you drop below 25% HP, you become immune to the effects of EDGE, regardless of Reiatsu Levels. Alternatively, if you already have EDGE advantage when you drop below 25% HP, that advantage is now doubled.

Heroic Aura - As a passive effect, you gain +10 accuracy with all non-area attack techs/spells and whenever one of these attacks hit and reduce your foe’s HP, you and your allies gain +5 Reishi and +5% base Reiatsu Level. (Capped at 200%) If your foe is an NPC Event Boss, you instead gain +15 accuracy with all non-area attack techs/spells and whenever one of these attacks hit and reduce your foe’s HP, you and your allies gain +10 Reishi and +10% base Reiatsu Level.

TRAITS

Alacrity - As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

Blitz - As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn. Twice per battle.

Momentum - As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.

Indomitable - You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.

Blur - As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn. Four times per battle.

Talented - As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs.Once per battle.

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI - As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique. -10 Reishi 1/1 use

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS) - As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. -10 Reishi 2/2 uses

SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO - You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks. -10 Reishi 0/1 use

BAKUDŌ #32: GYAKU UNMEI (REVERSE FATE) - As an at-will action choose one attack that missed you (or you avoided) and deal its lowest natural damage die value as direct damage back at the attacker. Considered a Movement Technique. You can use this with the Blur trait to send back the lowest natural damage die from a second attack that missed you (or was avoided.) This is counted as a use of Blur during your turn. -5 Reishi 4/4 uses

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON - As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. -10 Reishi 2/2 uses

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK) - As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. -5 Reishi 2/2 uses

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL) - As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. One per target -5 Reishi

BAKUDŌ #6: KIYOMERU (CLEANSE) - As a bonus action remove all stacks of a single non-special status effect on yourself or an ally. -5 Reishi per stack.

GREEN PAPER TELEPORT - You immediately avoid all attacks and/or techniques that would have hit you this turn, except for critical hits. You may use this technique to flee the current thread. -20 Reishi. 1/1 use.

RELEASE

Shinka Rasen 1rst Release/Shikai - As an at-will action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x. +5 Reflexes. Calculatating: Stage 1 - As a passive effect you have a +5% chance to inflict statuses with Release Attack Techs. -2 Reishi per turn.

Shinka Kira Rsen 2nd Release/Bankai - Using up 1 Standard Action, you enter your 2nd Release state. If you are already in your 1st Release, you may move into your 2nd Release as an At-Will action (this cannot be done on the same turn you activated your 1st Release). You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 4x. +10 Reflexes. Calculating Stage 2: +10% chance to inflict statuses with Release Attack Techs. Heightened Stage 2: Defense increases by +10 against non-basic attacks.

Tamashī Hakai Uirusu
SINGLE
VERSATILE
POISON
Release 1 Attack

Yūdokuna shippo matsuge (Toxic Tail Lashes)
Barrage
Slashing
Release 2 Attack

Mimic - Stage 1. After witnessing any release technique a foe or comrade uses during a battle, you're able to spend a bonus action to learn that tech temporarily. You cannot copy a single technique multiple times. Gamble is immune to Mimic. Stage 2. You gain 1 slot to store a single learned Release Tech that can be used in other threads. You may only store a single tech at a time but can exchange one stored tech for a new one at-will.

REIATSU: 166,000
HP: 120/120 | REISHI: 132/160 | DEF: 100(90) | DMG DIE: d12+3 | ACC: +50

Tags: , , , ,
1d100+75·2d12+6·1d100+75·2d12+6
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2022 18:08:58 GMT -5 by tensai toshiaki

PLAYER

Yoshinori Okamoto Avatar

Yoshinori Okamoto

Post by Yoshinori Okamoto on Feb 19, 2022 14:02:27 GMT -5

Valentina had made her decision. Even now, her rage was palpable. Radiating off in her waves. In his limited experience with the Fullbringer, Yoshinori had known of her passion towards whatever goal she envisioned for the realm. Yet, he had never gotten this impression before. Such visible anger. Was it all something that lurked below the surface? Or was such emotion related to the Hogyoku?

There was little way to tell. But one thing was clear. Things were reaching a height quickly, with little way to de-escalate it. The newest Fullbringer arrival seemed to be acquainted with the errant Tokareva as well, although her words gave the impression that she viewed Valentina's behavior in a less favorable light than the Quincy teenager to whom she was addressing. Then again, did he have a positive impression with Valentina?

"Sixth Tetragram Seal: Release."

Yoshinori's Reiatsu would suddenly explode outward, his teal colored aura becoming visible as it created a vague outline around himself. His hand drifting to his Zanpakuto, the silver haired Shinigami would, for the first time in quite awhile, draw his sealed Zanpakuto.

Sealed Ball

A straight steel blade, Yoshinori's cutlass Zanpakuto appeared rather ornate in appearance, a striking difference from the more common Katana-type. Featuring a cupped guard, the guard itself was accessorized with a series of red ruby jewels that ran vertically down the length of the decorative engraved guard. In addition to such a strange (and expensive-looking) embellishment, the sword appeared to have some form of metal coil that sprung from the top of the base guard and wrapped around the first few inches of the weapon's length.

A flashy weapon for a flashy appearing Shinigami, it seemed.

Turning his attention to Tensai as his own aura explosion began to die down to a more controlled bright teal outline around himself, Yoshinori offered a brief reprimand.

"Toshiaki, please stop threatening others in my name. Thank you."

Then, his gaze turned to Valentina.

"Very well." Suddenly, his Zanpakuto would rip outwards as Yoshinori executed a horizontal slice that cut through air in one swift movement. His blade suddenly enveloped in teal colored spiritual energy, as his blade completed its arc, a powerful wave of Reishi would expel itself from the blade in a long horizontal colored energy wave. Slicing through open space with intent to strike at Valentina, the expulsion of raw energy would, upon contact, not only slice into the flesh, but explode moments later as the condensed Reishi detonated.

Sealed Ball

"Hadō #78. Zangerin. Show me your reality again, Valentina Tokareva. Maybe this time I'll finally understand."

BATTLE TRACKER

DEFENSIVE SUMMARY
At-Will (Blur): Yoshi activates Hanki!
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Sekisho to give himself 30 Armor!

OFFENSIVE SUMMARY
Versatile Passive Active! - Yoshinori gains +15 Accuracy to two attacks this turn + increased Dmg Tier by 2
Bonus Action: Yoshinori uses Focus Energy to gain +15 Accuracy on all attacks this turn! Attacks cannot be negated by Guard!
Standard Action: Yoshinori uses Byakurai!
At-Will: Yoshinori uses Enhanced Byakurai At-Will! (2/3 uses remaining).
Potent Passive Active!
Attuned Passive Active! 3 Reishi regained!

At-Will Reactive (Blur): Combat Meditation (Hanki) - As a bonus action, pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Technique. | Duration: Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading. | -8 Reishi (Efficiency Reduced)

Bonus Action: 6th Tetragram Seal: Release (Sekisho) - You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks. | -3 Reishi (Efficiency + Attuned Reduced Cost)

Bonus Action: 6th Tetragram Seal: Release (Focus Energy) - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -9 Reishi (Efficiency Reduced)

Standard Action: Hadō #78. Zangerin (Byakurai)
Acc - jg2uud4C1d100+70
Dmg - 2d12+1
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei (Efficiency Reduced)
Special Effect (Potent) - As a passive effect, each 1 point of damage from your Kido Attack Spells take 2 points of DR and/or Armor to reduce.
Special Effect (Versatile) - If attack successfully hits, 12 Reishi is drained.

At-Will: Hadō #78. Zangerin (Byakurai)
Acc - 1d100+70
Dmg - 2d12+1
Reishi Cost - 3 Rei (Efficiency Reduced)
Special Effect (Potent) - As a passive effect, each 1 point of damage from your Kido Attack Spells take 2 points of DR and/or Armor to reduce.
Special Effect (Versatile) - If attack successfully hits, 9 Reishi is drained.

Passive: Kido Magician (Attuned) - You regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Intimidate Uses (0/100 Max Reishi Restored)
0/25 Hanki Defense

RACE

SHINIGAMI: You gain the Resilience Keystone Trait Alacrity and it does not take up a Trait slot or require your Resilience Skill to be 30.

TECHS & SPELLS | STANDARD

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON: BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. Only damage rolled via dice is counted into calculations - any bonus damage is still counted. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Movement Technique. | -5 Reishi | (1/1 use remaining)
BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO: BONUS ACTION | You gain 30 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks. | -10 Reishi | (0/1 use remaining)
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU: AT-WILL | As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. | -5 Reishi | (Once Per Target)
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN: BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) | -10 Reishi | (2/2 uses remaining)
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): AT-WILL | As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. | -5 Reishi | (2/2 uses remaining)
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI: BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. | -10 Reishi | (2/2 uses remaining)
HANKI: BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action, pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Technique. | Duration: Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading. | -10 Reishi | (0/1 use remaining)
UTSUSEMI: BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Movement Technique. | -10 Reishi | (1/1 use remaining)

TECHS & SPELLS | ADVANCED

BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ: BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action, you have a 60% (75% with Cleverness) chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. | -15 Reishi | (1/1 use remaining)
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ: BONUS ACTION | As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure with 10 HP. While trapped, your opponent cannot make any attacks against you but also cannot be targeted until they break free. While trapped your foe will be cut off from the outside. None of their techs/spells will affect anyone outside of it. | -20 Reishi | (1/1 Defensive Use | 1/1 Offensive Use)

TECHS & SPELLS | FORBIDDEN
None

CLASS: CASTER | ADVANCED CLASS: MAGUS

ATTUNED - PASSIVE | As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.

POTENT - PASSIVE | You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell. Also, as a passive effect, each 1 point of damage from your Kido Attack Spells take 2 points of DR and/or Armor to reduce.

VERSATILE - PASSIVE | As a passive effect, any turn where you use both a Kido Spell and a Non-Kido Technique, increase the Accuracy (by +15) and Damage Tier (by +2) of two attacks on that turn. Also, all successful attacks you land on that turn will drain your foe's Reishi as well as their HP/Armor. Total amount of Reishi drained will be equal to the highest rolled damage die from the attack.

RATION - PASSIVE | As a passive effect your Advanced and Forbidden Kido Spells have a 30% chance to inflict the Immobilize or Stagger status effect (Choose one per thread). The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. The additional reishi cost is then siphoned to you for the duration.

TRAITS

MOMENTUM - PASSIVE/AT-WILL | As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier. Max of 4 stacks used per turn.

ALACRITY (Racial Perk) - PASSIVE | As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

BLUR - PASSIVE/AT-WILL | As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn. (3/4 uses remaining)

INSTINCT - AT-WILL | As an at-will action, you evade a single basic attack that would have hit you. (3/3 uses remaining)

EFFICIENCY - PASSIVE | Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi. Does not stack with the Release Enhancement Efficient. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.

CLEVERNESS - PASSIVE | You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

RELEASE

FIRST RELEASE: At-Will. Boosts your base RL by 2x. | -2 Reishi per turn. | +5 Reflexes
ENHANCEMENT: HEIGHTENED - As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Non-Basic Attacks.
RELEASE ATTACK TECHNIQUE: PHANTOM FIRE - SINGLE | Single attack that rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has the Bashing Major Effect and Cripple Minor Effect. (Bashing: The target of this attack loses 5 Reishi and -5% of their Base Reiatsu Level on hit. The maximum Base RL loss from all sources is 50%.) | -7 Reishi
RELEASE UTILITY TECHNIQUE: ILLUSION - BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action, you have a 60% (75% with Cleverness) chance to inflict the special Deceived status effect on your foe. While Deceived any at-will actions they use require a bonus action and any bonus actions they use require a standard action for the duration. | 2 Turn Duration | -15 Reishi

SECOND RELEASE: Standard Action / At-Will. Boosts your base RL by 4x. | -6 Reishi per turn. | +10 Reflexes
ENHANCEMENT: HEIGHTENED - As a passive effect your defense is increased by +10 against Non-Basic Attacks.
ENHANCEMENT: INSTINCTIVE - As a passive effect your defense is increased by +10 against Basic Attacks.
RELEASE ATTACK TECHNIQUE: PHANTOM FIRE - SINGLE | Single attack that rolls 4 damage dice against one target and has the Bashing Major Effect and Cripple Minor Effect. (Bashing: The target of this attack loses 5 Reishi and -5% of their Base Reiatsu Level on hit. The maximum Base RL loss from all sources is 50%.) | -8 Reishi | 2/2 Uses
RELEASE UTILITY TECHNIQUE: ILLUSION - BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action, you have a 60% (75% with Cleverness) chance to inflict the special Deceived status effect on your foe. While Deceived any at-will actions they use require a bonus action and any bonus actions they use require a standard action for the duration. | 4 Turn Duration | -15 Reishi
RELEASE UTILITY TECHNIQUE: ETHEREAL - BONUS ACTION | As a bonus action you become ethereal. For the duration your target rolls two d100s and takes the lesser of the rolls for accuracy against you. If it is an area attack and targets others, they only count the lesser of the two rolls for you alone. | 3 Turn Duration | -20 Reishi

BASE REIATSU: 224,000 | CURRENT REIATSU: 224,000
HP: 90/90 | REISHI: 197/220 | DEF: 100 (110) | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC: +40

1d100+70·2d12+1·1d100+70·2d12+1
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2022 14:16:30 GMT -5 by Yoshinori Okamoto