Bleach Hereafter RPG

Fated and Lost

Player

Insert Passive Aggressive Statement Here

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Mar 22, 2022 12:29:53 GMT -5

M's spell locked on to four targets as quickly as it was cast.  M was not the greatest at casting for nothing.  It had a lot of practice that allowed it to manipulate magic or what it called magic as so.  The first two to appear in their chairs were shinigami.  M had nothing against the foot soldiers of soul society, just their lackluster bosses.  M watched the first one, with tiger striped tattoos appear and M pursed it's lips in a gesture of thought more than anything else.  M had no identifying markings anymore but could understand the enjoyment someone could get out of them.  Being M, the less that people were able to know, the better off M was.  Especially with the CC and Remus around, old legends, just like M.

"Tadashi Ryoga..." M said as it read the arcane runes around the chair and then looked to the other chair as a heat wave seared at M's vision on one of it's projections.  "That must be Hagashi Rekka." M's projection stated as the teen appeared strapped to another chair and M leaned back as it waited for the spell to finish dragging the other targets to M.  It's eyes skimmed over the tablet that it had in it's hand and it read more information on the shinigami that had arrived.  The SI had done well in their information gathering.

M rubbed at it's face as it waited for the Arrancar, apparently dragging them from wherever they had been was taking a long time.  Though, M did not have to wait long as it read over the files on Fiore and Esper.  M looked at it's fingernails, as if checking if they were clean as the two Arrancar began to manifest, just as bolted to their chairs as the shinigami.  "Do do do." M hummed in a completely ambiguous voice.  Once they had all fully manifested, and M had given them a few seconds to realize how royally screwed and at it's mercy they were, it would speak over the group.

"Lady, and gentlemen.  I am M, and as you all have noticed, I have taken all of you hostage, and cast a spell that will pop you like a balloon unless you do a job for the OGA.  Our motto happens to be, Shoot it or Recruit it, and all of you are now recruited." M said walking around the chairs.  "Now, do a good job and we can discuss future employment, and benefits.  Or, you can finish the job and never come back again.  I will not be offended.  Now, you are here to save the world, or at least delay some assholes from ending it.  Your task is two fold, first you are to secure one of the Pieces of Eight from a supernatural vault in England, and second, if possible, steal another from the beings known as the Moirai."  M stated as it stretched and then handed out a set of phones to each unfortunate soul.  Which had the location of the vault.  The locations of the security systems, as well as dots for the other members and a function alarm to warn if the Moirai were nearby.

"Shinigami with fire will be in charge of thermal lock, other shinigami the laser room.  The two white robes with the wings will deal with the keys, all six security systems need to be stopped at the same time, or the vault won't open.  I have my own people for the last ones."

"You, children have been selected because of your unique ability to survive outside the lines of Fate and your gifts make this heist a tad bit easier.  Take that as you want.  Any questions?"  M asked in a rather polite tone.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Mar 22, 2022 23:26:37 GMT -5

Rekka never made it to the office where Hyakuji was. Upon reaching the entrance to the First Division Headquarters, a group of unseated Shinigami gatekeepers from that division attempted to block him, but immediately backed off in panic as a strange Reiatsu flared. It manifested as swirls of white light enveloping the Third Seat, lifting him off the ground, and whisking him away to who-knew-where with a flash and a whoosh.

While the fiery Shinigami was extremely used by now to traveling through portals, this one felt weird, like falling in elongated different directions. His brain had inserted the audiovisual effects of a Rayshift from his favorite gacha game as a coping mechanism.

Finally, Rekka would come to, strapped to a high-tech chair by some Kido bindings and a circle of light around the chair itself. More curious than anything, the young Reaper looked around to see Ryoga, Fiore, and an unfamiliar Arrancar in similar situations. The room itself was some kind of retro government office/laboratory thing that was the standard for franchises that dealt with aliens, mutants, and other science fiction threats.

"I FREAKING KNEW IT!" If the restrained youth could pump his fist, he would have. At the moment, he wasn't keen on escaping so much as finding out where this whole event led. "Ahem. My bad. Please continue."

"Lady, and gentlemen. I am M, and as you all have noticed, I have taken all of you hostage, and cast a spell that will pop you like a balloon unless you do a job for the OGA. Our motto happens to be, Shoot it or Recruit it, and all of you are now recruited. Now, do a good job and we can discuss future employment, and benefits. Or, you can finish the job and never come back again. I will not be offended. Now, you are here to save the world, or at least delay some assholes from ending it. Your task is two fold, first you are to secure one of the Pieces of Eight from a supernatural vault in England, and second, if possible, steal another from the beings known as the Moirai."

"Shinigami with fire will be in charge of thermal lock, other shinigami the laser room. The two white robes with the wings will deal with the keys, all six security systems need to be stopped at the same time, or the vault won't open. I have my own people for the last ones."

"You, children have been selected because of your unique ability to survive outside the lines of Fate and your gifts make this heist a tad bit easier. Take that as you want. Any questions?"

So, as the person called M said, the four of them would be hired to secure the Pieces of Eight. Rekka was all too familiar with them, and the Moirai who sought them. He had only one question.

"So, when do we start?"

Player

The light shines so bright, you can't look away!

fiore Avatar

fiore

Post by fiore on Mar 28, 2022 9:14:15 GMT -5

It seemed the rift in the sky ahead of Fiore Leclair had somehow engulfed him. When his vision cleared, he was in a disappointingly boring room and feeling the tension of restraints. Whoever had him captive clearly knew who he was: they had taken the time to restrain his tail and wings as well. All he could do was strain and move his head, allowing him to see his three fellow captives. A comrade of his, Ryoga getting himself into another mix-up, and...
"You."
The lizardlike Arrancar snarled at the sight--and the sudden sound--of the one he knew as "Rekka". Nearly tipping over his chair, Fiore flung himself in Rekka's direction, only impeded from immediately attacking by the magical restraints.
"This is all your idea. You know this person. You are smiling. Leave the rest of us be, you insolent child."
The oddly bland-looking person proceeded to almost interrupt Fiore, stating that this was not Rekka's idea but theirs, and if the ones summoned did not comply they were in danger. Fiore did not take his eyes off of Rekka, who not only was suspiciously familiar with concepts such as "Pieces of Eight" and "Moirai" but also had been seen with a device similar to the ones the group had received. Fiore had many, many questions.
"Darling....what is a Piece of Eight, who are the Moirai, and..." He held up one finger. "...what right do you think you have to make us work for you? I do not know about the others, but my comrade and I are already loyal to a prominent cause."

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Mar 31, 2022 13:36:49 GMT -5

"You people really need to rethink how you do this whole recruiting thing." A very annoyed voice interrupted the banter that was currently going on between the people and the spirits in the room. Ryoga wasn't really struggling or trying to break free, but he was clearly pissed off about the whole deal. The quincy was in the chair like the other but dressed only in a form fitting bodysuit that covered him from nose to toes, with gloves and tabi boots integrated in the design, which probably meant he had been kidnapped at kind of the inopportune moment.

"First, you can't make me do jack shit, I'm a human person whose ass probably costs ten to twenty times your whole company and not your slave. Second of all, kidnapping and threathening my life will not make me want to come back and will not make me want to work with you at all. In fact, it'd make me want to find a way to double cross you the moment I have the chance. Third, if you kill me you are wasting your asset and getting nothing out of the hassle you went through to get even me here. Fourth, expecting people to understand what you want from them with just a summary of the whole situation and no insight or further explanation is stupid. Fifth, I was in the middle of changing my clothes in case you can't tell by the bodysuit. Sixth, your dresscode is super boring so I'll pass on the uniforms and wear something lighter unless you did yank me looking like this on purpose."

With a very light squeak of Ryoga's bodysuit, the redhead crossed a leg to his thigh. "So how about you cut the killer spell and the restraining stuff and start describing things nicely like a normal person offering me a job? Then perhaps I will humour you. Oh, and those benefits of yours...I shall have them right now. I'm not going into gods know what kind of weird mission without any kind of backup or equipment to deal with your shitstorm. I should also mention that if you bring harm to lil' bro Rekka or Fio-kun the deal is off." He concluded, wiggling the toes of his raised tabi boot as a way to limber up despite the restraining.

There were very few times where Ryoga's cut and dry side showed, but getting kidnapped by some weird guy to be sent into a suicide mission definitely pushed the young suited quincy's grumpy button.

Ryo's suit
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2022 14:06:45 GMT -5 by Tadashi Ryoga

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Mar 31, 2022 19:01:55 GMT -5

And to think, that Esperanzza was having a normal day and here she is in some sort of human world espionage nonsense with the threat of being killed if they do not comply like some sort of Kamikaze Crew. Man, that movie was terrible, though she heard that another movie some other director made was great. Though she has had not had the time to watch considering she's been busy with her things. Oh wait, she lost her train of thought.

She looks around the room to see the other abducted agents are two Shinigami, another Arrancar, and what she recognizes as a Quincy. Great, after finally healing from her injuries from that battle with Rao she has to deal with Shinigami too. She then turns her head toward M.

"Save the world huh, well whatever this is we better get something in return, especially since I already got someone to work for who I respect and don't want to ditch her for someone else. I will play along as I get something in return, nothing like money cause I don't need it, but there are various luxuries I always wanted to have," Esperanzza said.

She then put her legs up on the table.

"Speaking of which are you that short on people in this organization you have to capture spirits to do the work for you or is this too out of your league you have to ask for our help?" Esper said.

Tags: , , ,

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Mar 31, 2022 19:41:39 GMT -5

"Creepy..." M stated as Rekka fist pumped at the thought that there was a hidden human government controller of everything spiritual. M had a lot of reactions before but other than the 'good' Doctor, most were mixes of awe or confusion and disbelief. Not usually... fist pumping. To each their own. When the arrancar showed up, M did not even seem to mind that they wanted to do, whatever.

M was different. The Captain Commander wanted his personal wars, Remus wanted to sit in a chair and cry about the fact he was emperor for no reason, the espada did nothing to stop the forest and the red rose... ran a god damned coffee shop? M on the other hand, was every secret agents wet dream on crack. M fought the draconic wars with reverse London. M had erased an entire period from history. Been known as both the conqueror and the destroyer. Fought thousand of other verse incursions, and aliens. M had done it all and never once sat on their ass like these nobs.

"Put it this way mister Fiore, if Rekka does not do his job, Prometheus or the good Doctor will kill him anyway, no more problem for you. Or he will run away and I will kill him." M stated to Fiore. Then looked at Ryoga.

"Owning real estate in Japan is not exactly that impressive, I have fifteen shares from the East India Trading Company in my office, though the OGA runs on a budget, we are a bit more frugal than your everlasting child on a throne. As for survival, if you do what I ask, or at least try the good doctor and Prometheus will keep you alive, plus, Ryoga, I think you and the good Doctor would get along swell. He happens to be quite familiar with Artificially instated soul constructs." M stated as it mocked Remus.

Finally, M addressed the other arrancar. "What would you like? I am more than open to negotiation. In answer to your second question. If I were to intervene it is basically sending a nuke to stop a teenage bully and would probably start an interdimensional war. That and I'm not asking, I'm TELLING. Shoot it, or Recruit it. Take your pick."

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Mar 31, 2022 22:15:00 GMT -5

In the heat of the moment, Rekka had totally forgotten that Fiore and Ryoga were normal people. Or at least as normal as you could get for a narcissistic theater kid and what was literally Sternritter F - The Furry. Normal people didn't react well to being kidnapped and drafted into some weird mission, and probably the main reason the young Shinigami was at all invested in this entire affair was his prior involvement in it. Also, he totally saw it coming. Though, they were right. Being bound was kind of a pain.

"Ya can unbind me now, M," he requested. "I won't be going anywhere, cause I want to stop the Moirai just as much as you do. The others, though, seem to have been written into a corner; it's possible they're being reluctant for the sake of post quantity."

Rekka turned to face the others one by one, hoping to convince them.

"Fiore. I know you saw those cracks in the sky. Right now, someone's using an artifact to destroy the world. While the Moirai aren't the ones doing that, the Pieces of Eight they're trying to collect can do much, much worse. So, if you don't save the world as someone who lives in it, you'll be wishing I nuked you instead. Not that I'd bother nuking you anyway when all of us fail and the cosmos is consigned to endless torture and chaos."

"Ryoga... well, yeah. M should've at least let you bring the suits along. Same argument. The Moirai are a trio of beings that have spacetime shenanigans powers, and as far as I can tell they go around killing people and plotting multiversal domination." The Reaper's scarlet eyes seemed to glow even brighter as they fixed on his friend. "My last encounter with them left me with weird powers. And I can see that the Moirai have gone after your friends before."

Finally, to the unfamiliar Arrancar, who seemed reasonable enough. "I've said as much to the others. If we don't stop the Moirai here and now, if you try to leave, soon, there might not even be a world to go back to." 

Player

fiore Avatar

fiore

Post by fiore on Apr 4, 2022 11:17:01 GMT -5

There was a lot to process.
Fiore had never heard Ryoga swear before, but it was the sound of "lil' bro Rekka" that made his eyes gleam with fury. Half-expecting to be betrayed by his fellow Arrancar, she instead reaffirmed her loyalty to one of the female Espada or the Hollow Queen herself. That was well and good, but the mysterious being's tone was not.
"That is not--That means nothing!" spat Fiore. "You simply adore being mysterious for its own sake, do you not? The reveal can come later, but it ought to arrive before we are gone!"
This was not his usual tone with people he had just met, but Rekka's presence and Ryoga's odd words had him on edge. It was easy to sense eyes on him, as always, but their red glow made him flinch. Whatever "post quantity" was, it seemed like it manifested differently in all of them. Rekka was doing absolutely nothing to explain what was going on, except the Moirai wanted the Pieces of Eight to destroy the world or some such. The analogy he used, however...
"How dare you?!" Fiore would have stood up at his full height were it not for the restraints. "I would never wish anything like that upon me, or anyone else but you and your foolish comrades! As for the others here...I trust we are able to come to some sort of compromise in order to return to business as usual, no?"

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Apr 7, 2022 17:35:32 GMT -5

"Japan? My family holds real estate everywhere in the world." Was Ryo's curt rebuttal. "In case the practical implication is lost on you, it means that this "child on a throne" has several billions of net worth and you don't even need to spy on me to know that." He would soon add, the mention of his special little project not falling on deaf ears. In his mind, Ryoga was already working on figuring out how to run the place into the ground and free himself from his outlandish captors, not to mention all the lawsuits he'd be throwing at them for all the felonies they had committed on him. Invasion of privacy, kidnapping, torture, slavery. Secret stealing. Oooh man he would have ammunition for days.

There was the problem of Rekka and Fiore though. They were trapped too and probably needed saving. Well, one more the other. His little spirit brother seemed to be happy to be there working for their captors. The teen looking shinigami tried to explain more about the would be bad guys and their plans, which sounded about on par with the craziness you'd expect from spiritual beings. With a squeak from Ryoga's rubber tabi boots, the quincy stood up and waved at himself in his bodysuit. "That's all great and good lil' bro but I am still dressed like this and expected to go suicide myself against the Morra-whatever. I need a proper outfit first and then a weapon. A sword or a gun or a gunsword- you get the point. However, it seems our host here is more interested in belittling rather than helping so unless you have something I can use I'm afraid I won't be able to do much while we play this little game. I can't summon a sword and with Milo, Lux and Runar out of the question I can only shoot concentrated reishi at people which from the sound of it won't exactly be all that effective when trying to find the eight bauble things we are supposed to collect."

At this point, the quincy was really going to stick with the whole deal if only just to find a way to screw M over, if it werent for the fact that Rekka was there and he seemed genuinely worried about the situation. Ryoga would not allow anyone to just use and discard him as he was a tool, but he couldn't turn his back to his little brother. He also glanced at Fiore, he needed to save him from M too. With his ancestor in that state it would be highly improbable they would be able to merge into Ivory and use the hollow hybrid's strenght to deal with the problems plaguing them. He was unaware he and Rekka knew and hated eachother so he would have to make sure the team wouldn't split apart either.

The redhead snapped at his cpator again. "You know what? Fine. I'll do your stupid mission but do not be mistaken. I am not doing it for you and I have no intention of sharing any of my knowlege with your slimy underlings. I'm doing it for him -he pointed at Rekka- and him." He concluded, pointing at Fiore.

"You? You can fuck right off." He thought.

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Apr 7, 2022 21:14:06 GMT -5

Esper raised an eyebrow at M saying if she went and did it herself it would be too extreme. She doubts that a High Spec Human or whatever she is could have that much power in them. Even still she watched as Ryoga and Fiore began to bicker with M and with each other. It seems the two have some sort of history before they got recruited for this. It seems one thing remains the same, Hollows and Quincy hate each other. As M asked her what she would like now she blushed a bit.

"Well um, I was hoping you'd ask after the mission in private but um..." she said flustered.

Sighing she just hopes no one laughs, teases her, or berates her for what she wants to ask.

"I want a car, something to have a nice relaxing drive around the sands of Hueco Mundo. Of all the things I have stolen from this world and brought home a car has eluded my grasp. Not only is finding a nice car that can drive through sand hard but driving one through a Garganta is not as easy or as simple as you think. A couple of ones I crashed are probably buried by the sand somewhere or something for all I know," Esper said.

She then looked to everyone in the room's reaction and if anyone so much as chuckled, she would make a mental note to kick their ass in the future.

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Apr 8, 2022 7:52:31 GMT -5

"How about a Jaguar I-Pace? Or would you prefer something a bit more special? How about a Ghost or a GT-R, excellent automobiles, I could even have it done up like Bond's. Couple of machine guns, maybe an oil slick or two, better defenses for those looters in HM." M asked the Arrancar. This one was much easier to deal with than the others. Well, Rekka had been the easiest but that was to be expected with how twisted up in this he had become.

M released the restraints and went to the door and opened it only a bit, there was a scream. Whoever was on the other side obviously had issues. M brought a few roller boxes into the room and stopped them near Ryo. "Your gear, a gunblade, some generic items, and we did not know how many ginto tubes you use commonly so we got you a total of ten. If you need more, let us know. As for your fine four legged friends. We have no clue where they are so you're going to have to pick them up yourself. The good Doctor can take you anywhere in the world and you can meet the group at the location. Or Prometheus, depends on who you want to babysit."

Finally M addressed the group. "Injure my employees on the way out, and I'll go with shoot it." M stated and looked at Fiore. "If you think of anything you want let Prometheus or the good Doctor know."

The door opened and a man roughly six foot seven and a small lanky twenty something in a suit that did not seem to fit right walked into the room. The first, the tall one, felt something like a Vice Captain. The issue was the scars, they were literally everywhere. Including a prominent set around his wrist where it almost seemed like his hand had been sown on and a set of what looked like old bullet wounds in each side of his neck just above the shoulder. As well as a faded scar along his buzz cut head. The most visible had to be the one at the base of his neck that looked like it had full on been slit before disappearing into his black suit The smaller man in the suit felt simply human, with the exception of the sickly green glow to his eyes in the right light.

"Allow me to introduce your babysitters, Prometheus, and the good Doctor." The large one waved a too big hand and the gentleman tipped his head politely. The large man would be the first to speak.

"Whelp, let's get to it." He stated and opened the door for the guests. He had a deep and steady voice, that seemed a bit gravely, like his throat was not fit on quite right. "Can we get you all anything to eat or drink on the way out?" The large man asked politely.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Apr 9, 2022 9:06:28 GMT -5

"Oh? So ya really do want to be nuked again, Uncultured Swan?" As much temper management Rekka had gained in the roughly five months since his appointment, something about the green-haired Arrancar really did tick him off. "Ya want me to explode that badly, I just might take ya out with--"

However for some reason Ryoga seemed to be allied in some way with Fiore, and the way he looked at them made it clear that there was to be no bickering with the redhead Quincy around. Figures. The guy had probably made friends with about everyone except the Demons. So, as a good little brother must, the Third Seat relented.

"Whatever. I'm not in the mood to fight you right now, not with Ryoga watching and a chance to take out the Moirai." Rekka sighed.

Next, the unfamiliar female Arrancar stated her desire to acquire a car capable of entering and functioning in Hueco Mundo, challenging anyone to react to what she thought was a bizarre request.

"Heh. A car is a worthy goal!" For a moment, it appeared as though Rekka's voice actor had been replaced with that of a time-stopping vampire as he grinned and stuck a thumbs-up at the woman. "You're far more reasonable than most Hollows and Arrancar I encounter, including this one deluded narcissist who pulled me out of a concert I rightfully paid to attend."

M would then unbind them, gave Ryoga several boxes of gear, and announce that the Arrancar woman would in fact be getting a car as payment. After that, a tall, scarred man, who was probably Prometheus, and a relatively smaller individual who did look like a Doctor entered the room, with Prometheus offering food.

"I'd like a large chicken burger with iced tea please," Rekka requested. "Also, if possible, a set of disguises like a suit or shades or something."
Last Edit: Apr 9, 2022 9:07:28 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

Player

fiore Avatar

fiore

Post by fiore on Apr 9, 2022 14:19:23 GMT -5

"Please....Ryoga....do not sympathize with...ah...this Shinigami is the reason Olivier has been rendered unusable." Hopefully the implications would be made clear, but only to Fiore's closest ally. It would be fine if Ryoga decided to destroy the place, but if he wanted to spare Rekka along with Fiore hopefully his mind could be changed. Rekka's own remarks simply widened Fiore's eyes, as if he was storing energy up for something.
If the other Arrancar were to look at Fiore after making her request, she would simply see a wink and a hair-toss. Why she wanted something so exotic was clear: for the sake of it. Whatever a car was like (Fiore had not seen one that he could recall) it was likely quite rare and expensive. Rekka, unfortunately, agreed. His voice was strange, but his passive-aggressiveness was what pulled Fiore over the edge.
"I am not deluded!" He was yelling, voice not soaring into the higher pitches but seeming to expand, as if he was projecting for an audience. "That idol girl was, and you are, for thinking that my confidence is not well and truly deserved! Have you even looked at me, or are your opinions simply worthless?"
His verbal attack was interrupted by a scream from another room. As someone who had spent much of his life in Hueco Mundo, Fiore was not put off, only surprised that it was somehow followed by Ryoga getting a delivery of several boxes and, presumably, M's "own people" walking in.
Fiore had not encountered someone taller than him in a long while, let alone someone with what looked like poor-quality regeneration abilities and accompanied by a small, completely-normal human with striking green eyes. An altered soul, perhaps? Nevertheless, politeness was in order. Fiore nodded at the two of them. "Darlings. Hehehe~ I thank you for the consideration, but I doubt you have Hollow souls on hand. M, darling, if I can have anything in the world...prove it to me. Give me a crowd of millions."

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Apr 16, 2022 14:01:45 GMT -5

Ryoga looked at the boxes. Okay, he had to give it to them. The people there were prepared. Reaching for the outfit within the box, the young redhead decided to dress up there on the spot. It's not like he could do much with the whole being kidnapped and everything. "I have no clue where Milo and the others are and I have no clue where I am. While I'd love to wear Milo and fight with them, this will have to do." He replied, picking up the weapon and inspecting it. Well, it wasn't exactly how he would have designed it but he guessed it would do fine. He would grab the cartridges and slam them inside the cylinder, keeping the remaining four on his person.

Finishing up, Ryoga stored the gunblade on his back and walked closer to both Rekka and Fiore. He gently lifted up a hand to ruffle and pat the young shinigami's head. Despite the situation, he was happy to see his little brother. He also implicitly thanked him for behaving. "You've got taller, little bro." He cooed, then turning towards Fiore and booped the hollow's nose.

"Olivier can be fixed, Fio-kun. Rekka is my little spiritual brother, so please try to be nice to him and he will be nice to you in return. We're a big family yeah? We work together and we deal with this problem as fast as possible and get out of here."

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Apr 20, 2022 20:58:43 GMT -5

"Did you suggest a Ghost brand car just because I am a Spirit or because it would be something I would enjoy? Well, whatever I go with I do request it should be white since it would match with everything else I wear. That's just how it is in Hueco Mundo got to have a damned dress code." Esper said.

She was complemented by the strange Shinigami for saying having a car is a worthy goal and it seems the other Arrancar is also approving of her choice. Though he also seems to be flirting with her with that wink and hair toss. She looks up and down at Fiore scanning him and unsure yet if she would be interested. Perhaps working closely on this mission will.

Then Fiore started to brag about how he's hot shit and having a fight with the Shinigami and any possible interest she had in possibly having a friends to friends with benefits relationship with him is thrown at the window as he starts to see him as a pompous asshole. Now free from her restraints. She used Sonido to appear between the two of them and pull their ears.

"I already have three kids to take care of back at Hueco Mundo and I'll be damned if I'll have to deal with you three acting out while we're forced to save the world against our will so behave yourselves from now," Esper said.

She then let go of their ears as she walked off and waited for Fiore to get ready so they could get read with their part of the mission.

Last Edit: Apr 20, 2022 20:59:59 GMT -5 by esperanzzaditta