Bleach Hereafter RPG

Hugs, Tigers and Batteries

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Dec 15, 2022 13:06:56 GMT -5

"Where am I from. Eheheh. Well, truth be told..." Milo stated with a chuckle, squeezing Vance's hand. "I was made by a Quincy much like you." He would declare, standing up to poke Vance's nose. He would keep

"I do have to give it to you, your soul does feel quite nice." The tiger stated with a grin, plunging his free paw through the quincy's chest and happily grabbing hold of the guy's soul. The Tiger playfully pulled and tugged, noting how easy it was to manipulate. "You do know souls can exist outside of their bodies to yeah? That is how some spirit hang around. Honestly, you should take your gift and find a way to apply it to something cool. For example, with some training, you could probably swap bodies. For example, you could inhabit my body for a while. Pretty sure your soul wouldn't suffer any trouble, giving how flexible it is."

Milo let go, and stood up in front of the blonde. "Do you wanna try it?" He asked, somewhat excited. "Being me I mean. Just for a wee bit. You seem to like me a bit no? How about running around in a new body. That's definitely something you don't get to do every day."