Bleach Hereafter RPG

Seaside Summer Shenanigans (Ryoga)

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on May 18, 2022 10:57:28 GMT -5

It wasn't an easy feat to get into the 12th Division's Reiatsu monitoring system. But if your Division was not only in charge of the entirety of Seireitei's and the Gotei 13's communications systems, but also supervised the specific Material World region where such a signature was to be found, one stood at least a fighting chance. Especially as the third highest officer in that Division.

… At least that's what Hageshi Rekka's reasoning was.

After the incident where something or someone had cracked the sky open, Rekka had been put on coordination duty for the memory-altering teams in the Americas, and as such had been given the relevant data. Something didn't quite match up, though. 

For the past century or so, Hawaii, a notable spiritual hotspot, had been a bit of a turf war between the 6th and 9th Divisions due to being geographically Pacific but politically American. And very recently, 1st had taken control of it in the interim. And the author of that resolution, was naturally--

Vice-Captain Muimina Hyakuji.

As if it wasn't enough that Rekka spotted an extremely faint Reiatsu signature in the data that was a close match to the sky cracks, his senpai had to lead him straight to where the purported final member/s of his cause to bring peace to the realms could possibly be. So he'd told Ran and the others to cover for him while he searched Hawaii for this person. 

And so, here Rekka was, walking the beach in summer wear with Enmado disguised as a red pool noodle. It wasn't long before he sensed a familiar Reiatsu signature.

Was Ryoga somehow related to the Hogyoku wielder??

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on May 18, 2022 12:08:11 GMT -5

Ryoga didn't like beaches much, at least the crowded ones. Thankfully, being the prince of the Tadashi family did basically grant him nearly any wish he set his mind on. That being a private sandy place to do his own things. He wasn't wearing much, only his wetsuit adorned his lithe figure, and he was considering either taking a dip in the sea on find something else to do. His plans would get twarthed when his sixth sense picked up someone he was very fond of being around. That feeling was unmistakable. For a reason or another, little brother Rekka was back in the world of the living.

Dropping his plans for the day, Ryoga decided instead to investigate after the shinigami, see what he was up to, perhaps he would be able to help him with his assignments. Granted, he did not know much about his shinigami duties, but he knew the young spirit enough to guess it was some sort of investigation. Now, he didn't have Lux with him but he could probably still shadowstep to where he felt Rekka's power emanating from.

"Hey, lil bro." He called, appearing not too far from the kid and pulling the mask covering his face down so he could speak with him. "How have you been? What brings you here?"

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on May 19, 2022 5:59:23 GMT -5

"Yo Aniki!" Rekka returned his adopted older brother's greeting, which was followed by a conspiratorial wink. "I was never here if anyone from work asks, okay?"

As far as the Third Seat was aware, Ryoga certainly got around on Earth, whether among the spiritually aware or not. If anyone knew who the person holding the Hogyoku was, and whether they were here in Hawaii, it would be him.

"Ryoga, ya wouldn't happen to know the spiritually aware community here in Hawaii, would ya? Ya see, I'm here on an investigation of my own," he explained as best as he could. "The thing that cracked the sky open a while back, until not too long ago a person or group was holding it here in Hawaii. Or at least a piece or two of it."

However, Rekka figured that since he'd run into his friend here in one of the best vacation spots of the whole realms, why not do as the Romans do, or in this case the Hawaiians? Ever since he'd met Hyakuji, he'd been getting far too few breaks and far too many entanglements in serious plots. Even his attempted trip to a concert got interrupted by an Arrancar out for his head, who for some reason Ryoga knew as well.

"In either case..."

"Hey, Ryoga. Ya definitely have a whole buttload of cool Living World toys, like this here 'pool noodle' thingy I disguised Enmado as. So why don't we have a little fun after all the serious stuff that's been happening lately? If ya want ya can even take Enmado for a few swings." At this, the pool noodle wiggled excitedly, for the sword spirit within was also rather fond of the young Quincy.

Sn7K63rS1d1001d100
Last Edit: May 19, 2022 6:00:01 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on May 19, 2022 6:43:16 GMT -5

Ryoga chuckled at the wink. Little brother still up to no good. "Yes yes, your secret is safe with me, Rekka-kun." He replied with a nod. He didn't mind his escapades at all. He actually quite liked them, considering the shinigami would be able to hang out if he did so. Mulling over the other question, the redhead folded his arms, considering what to say. The topic was familiar but still a little vague.

"I do know a community of fullbringers, but I doubt they had anything to do with the sky problem. You're not the only shinigami comin here asking about that though. If I remember correctly a friend of mine, Yukari, told me she and a shinigami that goes by the name of... Mumina? Mimina? Hiya-something she was frequenting were looking for some special crystal fragments. Perhaps you find out who the guy is and ask them about it." He replied.

The answer seemed to somewhat satisfy his little brother, even though Ryoga was a little bummed he couldn't help much more. Rekka then asked him to go a few round in lighthearted fin, and offered him the chance to wield Enmado.now that was something he was always curious about. Shinigami swords were special and highly protected. Having the honor to wield one was probably not something that happened much. Ryo smiled and nodded.

"Of course! I can hardly turn down my little bro. If you ever need anything you needn't even ask. I promise I will take extreme care of Enmado." He would agree. "I have something cool to show you as well, so if you can wait a moment for me I'll go get changed real quick and grab it. Then we can have our fun beach duel."

1ZLJJixL1-1001-100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on May 19, 2022 9:33:36 GMT -5

"I do know a community of fullbringers, but I doubt they had anything to do with the sky problem. You're not the only shinigami comin here asking about that though. If I remember correctly a friend of mine, Yukari, told me she and a shinigami that goes by the name of... Mumina? Mimina? Hiya-something she was frequenting were looking for some special crystal fragments. Perhaps you find out who the guy is and ask them about it."

As expected, Ryoga knew exactly who his little brother was looking for, and had even provided a name.

"Muimina Hyakuji. Or in other terms, Senpai. So this Yukari person of whom you speak is the final member of Senpai's faction, as well as his lover..." Rekka mused. "Sasuga Ryoga-san. But, did the original Hogyoku have to be something as cliché as a crystal?"

Noticing Ryoga's bemusement, the scarlet-eyed Reaper felt an explanation was in order. "The Hogyoku is a wish-granting crystal created by the Shinigami during the Quincy War to... give us a better chance of winning. It was split apart after the war to ensure that no one could use it for evil again, but the cracks in the sky were, if my guess is right, because of some idiot trying to make a new one and either failing miserably or succeeding too well. All bets are it's Tendo, since the Hereafter Discord seems to be intent on going after him. Meanwhile, Senpai wants to use the shards of the original to make a world where everyone can live in peace."

Ryoga looked pleased enough, and readily accepted the Shinigami's invitation for a bit of summer fun, momentarily taking leave to get the items in order. 

"Aight, I'll just be here."

Senpai, what are you hiding?

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 28, 2022 17:08:54 GMT -5

Ryoga was quick to scurry away, leaving the young raven haired shinigami on the beach alone. That wouldn't last long of course, but he still needed to change if he wanted to pull off his devious plan. That is, prank his little brother with something he sure wasn't going to predict. Ryoga was quick to slide out of his wesuit and whistle. He waited for a moment.

...ap...lip...plap...plip...plap plip plap plip plap!

Right on cue. Ryoga looked up and grinned. He was going to have some trouble wearing him but it was going to be worth the while. It also took a little getting used to the high octane state he was always in but he wanted to wow his little brother. He asked for some fun on the beach and he was going to make sure fun would be delivered in the most unforgettable fashion.

------

Rekka would have about five minutes to himself, more or less. Five minutes to look around and get a general idea of the landscape. The quiet was interrupted by a loud thump coming from right behind him as something-or rather-someone had jumped in from a higher up position, most probably from the hotel. The beast was around seven feet tall and incredibly well built, muscular but also extremely streamlined. It was clad in rough grayish blue skin with a white belly. On his neck, two sets of rhythymically pulsing gills showed the hybrid's breathing pattern. A long finned tail was settled in the sand, where the beast's large digitigrade hind legs had cratered the sand upon landing. It was very much looking like a shark-dragon of some kind, with claws, webbing around his digits and fins on the back. The reishi signature was immense, but familiar. It definitely felt like Ryoga's but more...aggressive and upbeat.

"Hello again, lil' bro." He spoke, leaning closer to Rekka with a grinning expression showing sharp jagged fangs. His voice was different than Ryoga's in pitch, but accent and inflession was pretty much the same. It was clearly one of Ryoga's special sensui. The quincy had chosen to use that form to play with Rekka. "You may call me...Lyn." the Hybrid added, moving in closer so that he could boop his nose with Rekka's own. "You look so scrawny when I'm like this." It was a thought escaping his mouth. Rekka had always been on the smaller side but that did not mean he was weak. Quite the opposite really, the shinigami was actually incredibly powerful, perhaps even stronger than him in some ways. Of that, he was sure.

"You have five seconds to run :3" Lyn stated with a most devious grin on his features. He raised his webbed handpaws up, revealing two loaded water balloons. Balloons he was dead set on throwing at Rekka the moment he was done counting down.

The super soaker fight had begun and the shark had the upper hand.

Lyn - Turn 1

============================

HITPOINTS: 75/75

Reishi: 186

TURNS REMAINING: N/A
REIatsu: 225.000

Active Effects

CLASS: TITAN
Adept - Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 60 and you start with +10 to one Skill of your choice.

Genious - Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy and Invigorate. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

Unbridled - The standard Reishi cap is lifted. (You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi.) Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn per each foe you are fighting. (For example, in a 1v3, you would regain +9 Reishi.) Also, as a passive effect, as long as you remain at 50% HP or above, you gain the advantages of EDGE 2 against all foes, regardless of Reiatsu Levels. Alternatively, if you already have EDGE advantage (above EDGE 2) while above 50% HP, that advantage is now doubled.

Oppressive Reiatsu - As a passive effect, your basic Strikes become area attacks and add the Bashing Major Effect. All other area attacks gain +10 accuracy and the Bashing Major Effect as well. Additionally, on a turn in which you use Invigorate, your Techs/Spells ignore 3 of their target’s DR; increase the amount of DR ignored by +3 per opponent in your current thread beyond the first. (3 DR ignored 1v1, 6 DR ignored 1v2, 9 DR ignored 1v3, etc)

TRAITS

• Momentum: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent.
  • Haste: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
  • Tempered: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread
  • Instinct: As an at-will action, you evade a single non-critical basic attack that would have hit you.
  • Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
  • Efficiency: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi.

RELEASE PERKS

STAGE 1:

• Efficent: As a passive effect, your Releases now costs -2 less Reishi to maintain per turn.

STAGE 2:
  • Heightened: As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Non-Basic Attacks.
  • Instinctive: As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Basic Attacks.

ADVANCED & FORBIDDEN SPELLS:

• GINTŌ (17 Reishi) - As a bonus action you activate Gintō. As an at-will action, you can use one of the following per turn. Can only use one of each effect per battle.

HEIZEN: Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d12 damage to one foe.

GRITZ: You create a dome around your foe of choice. They cannot escape or attack you unless they break the dome. No one can enter it while it's activated and no one can attack the foe within. The dome has 20 HP. The dome can be attacked directly to break it. Cannot be used to interrupt or defend against attacks.

WOLKE: Regain 10 lost HP or gain 10 armor to defend against attacks.

SPRENGER: You make an area attack that deals 3d6 direct damage to all foes.

• BAKUDŌ #99: KIN (17 Reishi) - As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active.

• ANHÄUFER - As a bonus action you siphon half of the Reishi used by your opponents on their turn. You can then either keep that Reishi or add bonus damage to a single type attack equal to the amount of Reishi you previously siphoned. You must use that siphoned Reishi in the turn this is activated whether it is added to an attack or kept to replenish your own.

• SENMAIOROSHI - As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Slashing major effect. For an extra cost of 10 Reishi, you may add the Delay major effect to each attack.

• HUSK (17 Reishi) - As a bonus action you negate half the damage taken from all attacks, even critical hits, for the duration.

• REWIND - As a bonus action, on the turn following an unsuccessful release attack roll, you may reroll the attack to try again. Unsuccessful meaning it failed to beat your foe’s defense and missed mechanically, not that it was avoided or mitigated. The rerolled attack costs no Reishi. You may choose to reroll a special status effect that failed instead. If you choose the status effect, you do not also get to reroll for attacks. You only get one or the other. Twice for an attack roll or Once for the status roll.

• BLUT (22 Reishi) - As a bonus action you activate Blut. As an at-will action, you can use one of the following, per turn, for 4 turns:

BLUT VENE:
    You gain +25 defense and reduce 8 damage from all incoming attacks
    BLUT ARTERIE: You gain +25 accuracy and +8 bonus damage with all of your attacks.

Immediately following the duration you are temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.

DEFENSE & UTILITY SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #8: SEKI ( 3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Technique.

UTSUSEMI (8 Reishi) - As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (8 Reishi) - This technique scales based on the type of attack it is used against. As a bonus action you avoid damage from all natural damage dice that roll a certain number or lower during your turn. For basic attacks, 10 or lower. For advanced attacks, 12 or lower. For Release and Forbidden attacks, 14 or lower. Only damage rolled via dice is counted into calculations - any bonus damage is still counted. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided.

BAKUDŌ #19: SHIBIREYUBI (3 Reishi- As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Stun status on your target.

BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage.

NADEGIRI (3 Reishi- As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d6 worth of armor.

===========================
Defense Phase

Battle Phase

- Lyn is Tempered
- Lyn has EDGE Lv.2 against Rekka (+10 Def/Acc, +2 Dmg, +2 DR)
- Lyn regenerates 3 reishi.

Bonus Action: Ginto!
Reishi Cost: 
  • Activation

Standard Action: Water Balloon!
Reishi Cost: 0
  • Accuracy: esJNQeqK1d100+70
  • Damage: 1d10+2
  • Bashing!

Standard Action: Water Balloon! 
Reishi Cost:
  • Accuracy: 1d100+70
  • Bashing!
1d100+70·1d10+2·1d100+70·1d10+2

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Jul 15, 2022 10:23:40 GMT -5

For the roughly five minutes Rekka was left alone, he took the chance to survey the terrain, though despite his initial agenda of investigating the Hogyoku holder the act was more akin to sightseeing than tactical preparation. The Tadashi private resort was built into a small cove walled by rocky outcroppings, and the gently sloping beach boasted much higher quality sand than Rekka was typically exposed to. The young Shinigami then decided to savor the breeze coming from the ocean, as the wind sure hit differently when one wasn't fighting Arrancar, Druids, or Demons. This time, it was a friendly seaside-themed spar with Ryoga, who incidentally appeared to have snuck up behind him with a titanic, playfully aggressive Reiatsu signature that could only be a new Sensui that Rekka hadn't met.

Rekka turned around, and came face to face with the hugest, most lifelike shark costume he'd ever seen, who promptly booped him on the nose. Sorry, Gura, you're no match for this guy.

"A pleasure to meet ya, Lyn!" Rekka greeted back. "Well duh. Anyone less ripped than Yama Kenpachi would be scrawny compared to that!"

"You have five seconds to run :3"

Before Rekka could ponder how his older brother figure could speak an emoticon, Lyn raised two water balloons, one in each clawed arm. Rekka would then crank his superspeed to maximum, putting as much distance as possible between himself and the hybrid. Then, as the water balloons reached him, he'd swing his pool noodle Zanpakuto as hard as he could, deflecting the projectiles into the sand where they would explode with enough fore to drizzle the young Reaper with water and sand grains. But when the explosion cleared, Rekka would be holding not a pool noodle but rather a strange weapon that resembled a quad-barreled arquebus with a katana-shaped bayonet and a brass crank. Lyn would soon find out that both the blade and ammunition were made of a material resembling Nerf foam without any cost to impact, as Rekka turned the crank and fired a volley of shots at him.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Put a summary here.
Ryoga strikes twice! Avoided with Rapid Movement (Blur) and Sense!
Rekka uses Tsukiyubi!
Rekka uses Shun Shun Rikkia and activates 2 constructs!
Rekka uses Strike!
Rekka uses Strike!

At-Will: Rapid Movement (Blur) +15 Def (-10 reishi)

At-Will: Sense +5 def, +5 acc

At-Will: Tsukiyubi +20 acc, +2 dmg tier to strikes (-10 reishi)

Bonus Action: Hell King's Armament (Shun Shun Rikkia) | -10 reishi cost

At-Will: Activate 2 Constructs

Standard Action: Nerf Volley (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - KqM_PpBe1d100+80
Dmg - 2d12 1d6
Status Chance (Stun) (30%) - 1d100

Standard Action: Nerf Volley (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+80
Dmg - 2d12 1d6

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Ryoga has EDGE 2 against Rekka!
Rekka is Tempered! Release 1 Derp

CLASS

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

PERFECT FORM
All of your Basic Strikes, Advanced Zanjutsu, and Advanced Hakuda Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy, +1 Damage Tier. Advanced Zanjutsu and Hakuda Techniques gain +1 extra use per battle. Does not apply to Shunko.

BATTLE FORGED
You gain the Advanced Hakuda Technique Shunko and it doesn’t take up a Forbidden Tech Slot or require a Focus skill of 45. The duration is also increased by 2 turns and it costs -10 less Reishi.

TRAITS

BLITZ
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 45
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.
Limit: [3/3]

BLUR
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 35
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Limit: [3/4]

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 50
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.

TALENTED
Prerequisite: None
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.
Limit: [1/1]

TEMPERED
Effect: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.
Limit: Indefinite

ALACRITY (Racial)
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 30 Armor is gone.
Cost: 10 Reishi

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: [2/2]

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.
Limit: Twice per battle.

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
You absorb spirit particles from foes that are attacking you, using it to replenish your own Reishi.
Type: Utility
Effect: As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP.
Cost: None
Limit: Three times per battle.

SHUN SHUN RIKKIA (SIX FLOWERS OF THE HIBISCUS SHIELD)
You form weapons or constructs of raw spiritual power that help you fight in various ways.
Activate: Bonus Action to create constructs. At-will to use them.
Effect: As a bonus action you create 6 constructs. As an at-will action you can activate a max of 2 constructs to add one d6 as a bonus damage die to at least 2 Basic Attacks during your turn. Alternatively, as a reactive at-will action you can sacrifice constructs to negate damage from attacks that hit you during your turn. Each construct spent on an individual attack negates 3 damage, to a max of 12.
Limit: Twice per battle you may create 6 constructs / 2 constructs used for offense per turn.

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
Limit: [1/2]

BAKUDŌ #14: SHIMOKU (PURPLE TREE)
Your hands are covered in purple Reishi. Your very touch desecrates with insipid poison and virulent decay.
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 5 turns.

SHUNKŌ (FLASH WAR CRY) (Monk)
An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of Kidō.
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Requirement: Focus Skill of 45
Effect: As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For the duration only, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 6 Turns
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle. Cannot be used alongside the Hollow Mask or Soul Trigger techniques.

KAZAGURUMA (WINDMILL)
You jump into the air and perform a devastating kick which sends the target flying away with tremendous force.
Type: Attack - Single
Action: Standard
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Bashing major effect and Stagger minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: For an extra cost of 10 Reishi you can add the Stun minor effect and it lasts one extra turn.

KAGAMIBIRAKI (MIRROR OPENING)
After puncturing their target with the tips of their fingers, the practitioner rips their opponent in half through sheer physical strength.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that only deals the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: This attack always applies bonus damage as if it were a critical hit. If you roll a critical hit, then you double the normal bonus damage.

RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
You perform a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms that are devastating and have enough power to destroy the surrounding area.
Type: Attack - Barrage
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.
Cost: 20 Reishi

BAKUDŌ #40: GOYŌGAI (FIVE SUPPORT COVER)
This spell creates a pentagonal barrier that is used for stabilization of any ailment, allowing you to continue fighting unhampered.
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade.
Limit: Once per target.

RELEASE

TIME SHIFT
You temporarily slow the passage of time to give yourself an advantage in combat.
Effects: As an at-will action you gain either an additional standard action or an additional bonus action on your turn. Max of one extra Standard Action per turn can be gained via Time Shift or Clone.

MULTI-ARMS
Your release gives you extra appendages to assist you in combat.
Action: At-Will
Requirements: Requires Fighting skill of 35.
Effect: As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice.
Stage 2: Can now use 4 times in battle.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 15 Reishi.

EFFICIENT
Effect: As a passive effect, your 1st Release now costs -1 less Reishi to maintain.
Limit: Indefinite.
Stage 2: Your 2nd Release now costs -2 less Reishi.
Stage 3: Your 3rd Release now costs -3 less Reishi.

DEADLY
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.
Stage 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Stage 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.

REIATSU: 232,000 (464,000)
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 170/200 | DEF: 100 (115) (135) | DMG DIE: d9 (d12) | ACC: +50 (+60)(+80)

1d100+80·2d12·1d6·1d100·1d100+80·2d12·1d6·1d100
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2022 23:02:24 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Aug 23, 2022 10:55:00 GMT -5

Lyn almost couldn't believe the speed that his little bro showed off. He was so fast! So incredibly agile and so amazingly awesome he could feel a small wave of wonder and pride as the young shinigami warded off his surprise offensive. Rekka would counter his assault with a plan of his own. Enmado turned into some sort of gatling that started spewing foam at him!

With Lyn's eyes widening at the incoming projectile, he thought quick on how to deal with this. Rekka could keep him at bay and attack at a distance, but the shark only method of doing things was to get in close. He wanted to sneak up on his little brother and give him a huge hug to show just how affectionate he was towards their uncommon mutually proclared siblinghood.

Uprooting an umbrella, the shark used it as a makeshift shield to protect his body from the hyper lethal bullets of death as he rushed towards Rekka. He would make sure to crouch down to minimize his silhouette and hide himself. He knew Rekka had some kind of precognition ability, powerful as he was, and he knew that perhaps obscuring himself wouldn't let his little brother see too much far ahead to know a heartfelt hug was coming.

As he rushed forward, Lyn felt the first effects of his body kicking into gear. He had been bred for combat and the slightest sign of conflict, even if completely playful, was more enough to settle him into a frenzy. He felt his body tense as his muscles were innundated with adrenaline and reishi, turning him much much faster. Thankfully, his mind remained centered and clear. He knew this was a friendly playful spar, thus he would take absolute care to not harm his little brother at all.

Finally throwing away the umbrella, the shark leaped up high and flipped midair just to fluke the shinigami on a possibly expected frontal attack and instead decided to reposition so that he would be a short hop away from wrapping himself around the kid like-reaper, make sure he would be safely tucked away in his lap as they landed on the sand and just squeeze him lightly in his tackle hug, obviously followed up by a headpat and more cuddling. All of this, of course, while giggling like no other.

Lyn - Turn 2

HITPOINTS: 75/75

Reishi: 170

TURNS REMAINING: N/A
REIatsu: 450.000 (First Release)

Active Effects

CLASS: TITAN
Adept - Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 60 and you start with +10 to one Skill of your choice.

Genious - Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy and Invigorate. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

Unbridled - The standard Reishi cap is lifted. (You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi.) Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn per each foe you are fighting. (For example, in a 1v3, you would regain +9 Reishi.) Also, as a passive effect, as long as you remain at 50% HP or above, you gain the advantages of EDGE 2 against all foes, regardless of Reiatsu Levels. Alternatively, if you already have EDGE advantage (above EDGE 2) while above 50% HP, that advantage is now doubled.

Oppressive Reiatsu - As a passive effect, your basic Strikes become area attacks and add the Bashing Major Effect. All other area attacks gain +10 accuracy and the Bashing Major Effect as well. Additionally, on a turn in which you use Invigorate, your Techs/Spells ignore 3 of their target’s DR; increase the amount of DR ignored by +3 per opponent in your current thread beyond the first. (3 DR ignored 1v1, 6 DR ignored 1v2, 9 DR ignored 1v3, etc)

TRAITS

• Momentum: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent.
  • Haste: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
  • Tempered: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread
  • Instinct: As an at-will action, you evade a single non-critical basic attack that would have hit you.
  • Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
  • Efficiency: Your Basic Techs & Spells cost -1 less Reishi | Standard Techs & Spells cost -2 less Reishi | Release, Advanced, & Forbidden Techs/Spells cost -3 less Reishi.

RELEASE PERKS

STAGE 1:

• Efficent: As a passive effect, your Releases now costs -2 less Reishi to maintain per turn.

STAGE 2:
  • Heightened: As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Non-Basic Attacks.
  • Instinctive: As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Basic Attacks.

ADVANCED & FORBIDDEN SPELLS:

• GINTŌ (17 Reishi) - As a bonus action you activate Gintō. As an at-will action, you can use one of the following per turn. Can only use one of each effect per battle.

HEIZEN: Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d12 damage to one foe.

GRITZ: You create a dome around your foe of choice. They cannot escape or attack you unless they break the dome. No one can enter it while it's activated and no one can attack the foe within. The dome has 20 HP. The dome can be attacked directly to break it. Cannot be used to interrupt or defend against attacks.

WOLKE: Regain 10 lost HP or gain 10 armor to defend against attacks.

SPRENGER: You make an area attack that deals 3d6 direct damage to all foes.

• BAKUDŌ #99: KIN (17 Reishi) - As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active.

• ANHÄUFER - As a bonus action you siphon half of the Reishi used by your opponents on their turn. You can then either keep that Reishi or add bonus damage to a single type attack equal to the amount of Reishi you previously siphoned. You must use that siphoned Reishi in the turn this is activated whether it is added to an attack or kept to replenish your own.

• SENMAIOROSHI - As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Slashing major effect. For an extra cost of 10 Reishi, you may add the Delay major effect to each attack.

• HUSK (17 Reishi) - As a bonus action you negate half the damage taken from all attacks, even critical hits, for the duration.

• REWIND - As a bonus action, on the turn following an unsuccessful release attack roll, you may reroll the attack to try again. Unsuccessful meaning it failed to beat your foe’s defense and missed mechanically, not that it was avoided or mitigated. The rerolled attack costs no Reishi. You may choose to reroll a special status effect that failed instead. If you choose the status effect, you do not also get to reroll for attacks. You only get one or the other. Twice for an attack roll or Once for the status roll.

• BLUT (22 Reishi) - As a bonus action you activate Blut. As an at-will action, you can use one of the following, per turn, for 4 turns:

BLUT VENE:
    You gain +25 defense and reduce 8 damage from all incoming attacks
    BLUT ARTERIE: You gain +25 accuracy and +8 bonus damage with all of your attacks.

Immediately following the duration you are temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.

DEFENSE & UTILITY SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #8: SEKI ( 3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Technique.

UTSUSEMI (8 Reishi) - As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (8 Reishi) - This technique scales based on the type of attack it is used against. As a bonus action you avoid damage from all natural damage dice that roll a certain number or lower during your turn. For basic attacks, 10 or lower. For advanced attacks, 12 or lower. For Release and Forbidden attacks, 14 or lower. Only damage rolled via dice is counted into calculations - any bonus damage is still counted. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided.

BAKUDŌ #19: SHIBIREYUBI (3 Reishi- As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Stun status on your target.

BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (3 Reishi) - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage.

NADEGIRI (3 Reishi- As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d6 worth of armor.

===========================
Defense Phase
Lyn has EDGE Lv.2 against Rekka (+10 Def/Acc, +2 Dmg, +2 DR)

- Ryoga uses Rapid Movement! (Blur) -10 Reishi

- Strike Misses! (99/125)
- Strike Misses! (122/125)

Battle Phase

- Lyn is Tempered
- Lyn has EDGE Lv.2 against Rekka (+10 Def/Acc, +2 Dmg, +2 DR)
- Lyn regenerates 3 reishi.
- Lyn Gains 2 Momentum --> +10 Accuracy on one attack!

Bonus Action: Focus Energy!
Reishi Cost: 
  • +15 Accuracy to all attacks!

Standard Action: Huggle! (Heizen)
  • Accuracy: saEv_aG91d100+115
  • Damage: 2d12+2
  • Bashing!

Standard Action: Headpat! (Strike)
Reishi Cost:
  • Accuracy: 1d100+95
  • Bashing!
    - Momentum Boost!

Standard Action: Cuddle! (Strike)
  • Accuracy: 1d100+85
  • Bashing!
1d100+115·2d12+2·1d100+95·1d10+2·1d100+85·1d10+2

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Sept 16, 2022 7:09:29 GMT -5

Rekka's storm of foam bullets appeared to impress his self-proclaimed older brother, if anything, who decided that the best course of action was to pluck a beach umbrella from its stand and rush him using the item as a makeshift shield. If the Tadashi heir had any samurai ancestors, they would surely be beaming down on him in pride from whatever afterlife they ended up in, which the young Shinigami, being a Shinigami, was well acquainted with.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So instead of running away, you're running right at me!" Rekka howled with laughter at the top of his lungs. "But my makoto will never fa--"

He never got to finish his sentence, for Lyn discarded the umbrella right before tackling Rekka in an affectionate bear (shark?) hug. It was super effective. Hugs weren't exactly a common thing when you were but one man in an army of ghosts. Despite the wetness and his natural heat resistance, Rekka felt warmth permeate his entire Reishi body, causing him to lose approximately 5% of his will to fight and almost fall asleep.

However, Rekka soon felt his reflexes tingle while within the shark-man's hold, and realized he had to keep the game going. So he used Shunpo to escape the bear hug before Lyn could cuddle him further, and promptly disappeared. 

"You'll have to find me first! Catch me if you can~" Fog would start blanketing the beach, courtesy of Enmado condensing the moisture in the air through heat, and Rekka's voice echoed throughout the cove. Soon, he would make his move, aiming to poke Lyn once, twice, then finally attempting to tickle him.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Put a summary here.

Ryoga cuddles Rekka! Rekka is Bashed!
Rekka uses Barrier and reduces damage to 0!
Rekka activates 2 constructs!
Rekka uses Strike!
Rekka uses Strike!

Bonus Action: Barrier (gain 30 Armor) -10 reishi

At-Will: Activate 2 Constructs

Standard Action: Pokes (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - eWsAnWXI1d100+60
Dmg - 2d10 1d6

Standard Action: Tickle (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - 2d10 1d6

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Ryoga has EDGE 2 against Rekka!
Rekka is Tempered! Release 1 Derp
Bashed (-5% RL)
Barrier (20/30 Armor)

CLASS

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

PERFECT FORM
All of your Basic Strikes, Advanced Zanjutsu, and Advanced Hakuda Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy, +1 Damage Tier. Advanced Zanjutsu and Hakuda Techniques gain +1 extra use per battle. Does not apply to Shunko.

BATTLE FORGED
You gain the Advanced Hakuda Technique Shunko and it doesn’t take up a Forbidden Tech Slot or require a Focus skill of 45. The duration is also increased by 2 turns and it costs -10 less Reishi.

TRAITS

BLITZ
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 45
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

BLUR
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 35
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Limit: [3/4]

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 50
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.

TALENTED
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.

TEMPERED
Effect: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

ALACRITY (Racial)
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 30 Armor is gone.
Limit: [0/1]

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.
Limit: [2/2]

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
You absorb spirit particles from foes that are attacking you, using it to replenish your own Reishi.
Effect: As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP.
Cost: None

SHUN SHUN RIKKIA (SIX FLOWERS OF THE HIBISCUS SHIELD)
You form weapons or constructs of raw spiritual power that help you fight in various ways.
Activate: Bonus Action to create constructs. At-will to use them.
Effect: As a bonus action you create 6 constructs. As an at-will action you can activate a max of 2 constructs to add one d6 as a bonus damage die to at least 2 Basic Attacks during your turn. Alternatively, as a reactive at-will action you can sacrifice constructs to negate damage from attacks that hit you during your turn. Each construct spent on an individual attack negates 3 damage, to a max of 12.
Limit: Twice per battle you may create 6 constructs / 2 constructs used for offense per turn.

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
Limit: [1/2]

BAKUDŌ #14: SHIMOKU (PURPLE TREE)
Your hands are covered in purple Reishi. Your very touch desecrates with insipid poison and virulent decay.
Effect: As a bonus action all Basic Attacks you use have a 50% chance to inflict your choice of Wound, Burn, or Poison status for the duration. You must designate which status at the beginning of combat. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 5 turns.

SHUNKŌ (FLASH WAR CRY) (Monk)
An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of Kidō.
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Requirement: Focus Skill of 45
Effect: As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For the duration only, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 6 Turns
Limit: Once per battle. Cannot be used alongside the Hollow Mask or Soul Trigger techniques.

KAZAGURUMA (WINDMILL)
You jump into the air and perform a devastating kick which sends the target flying away with tremendous force.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Bashing major effect and Stagger minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: For an extra cost of 10 Reishi you can add the Stun minor effect and it lasts one extra turn.

KAGAMIBIRAKI (MIRROR OPENING)
After puncturing their target with the tips of their fingers, the practitioner rips their opponent in half through sheer physical strength.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that only deals the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: This attack always applies bonus damage as if it were a critical hit. If you roll a critical hit, then you double the normal bonus damage.

RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
You perform a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms that are devastating and have enough power to destroy the surrounding area.
Type: Attack - Barrage
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.

BAKUDŌ #40: GOYŌGAI (FIVE SUPPORT COVER)
This spell creates a pentagonal barrier that is used for stabilization of any ailment, allowing you to continue fighting unhampered.
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade.
Limit: Once per target.

RELEASE

TIME SHIFT
You temporarily slow the passage of time to give yourself an advantage in combat.
Effects: As an at-will action you gain either an additional standard action or an additional bonus action on your turn. Max of one extra Standard Action per turn can be gained via Time Shift or Clone.

MULTI-ARMS
Your release gives you extra appendages to assist you in combat.
Action: At-Will
Requirements: Requires Fighting skill of 35.
Effect: As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice.
Stage 2: Can now use 4 times in battle.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 15 Reishi.

EFFICIENT
Effect: As a passive effect, your 1st Release now costs -1 less Reishi to maintain.
Stage 2: Your 2nd Release now costs -2 less Reishi.
Stage 3: Your 3rd Release now costs -3 less Reishi.

DEADLY
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.
Stage 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Stage 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.

REIATSU: 232,000 > 220,400 (464,000) (440,800)
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 160/200 | DEF: 100 (115) | DMG DIE: d9 (d10) | ACC: +50 (+60)

1d100+60·2d10·1d6·1d100·1d100+60·2d10·1d6·1d100