Bleach Hereafter RPG

That Things On Our Side?! [Ryoga]

Player

Insert Passive Aggressive Statement Here

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on May 26, 2022 9:47:37 GMT -5

Continued from Fated and Lost

Ryoga, might have drawn the good end of the hockey stick as it were.  Going up the stairs and most of the people were just normal people filing paperwork and seemed to ignore the Quincy and his weapon.  A floor for loans and one for markets and financial attourneys and one for global trades, and one for.  It was at this point that Ryoga would notice, this was far too many floors for the building if you had looked at it from the outside, and more than that.  The sounds had died away to an eerie silence.  

If he stopped to look, though things were labeled, there was no longer any sign of life anywhere, and, even going down would simply lead to another floor with a different title and no one to occupy the desks that seemed to stretch on forever.  Like Ryoga was alone, somewhere entirely new.  Even Reirakyu, and their specialized ability to the Quincy wound only find Ryoga's light blue thread and one other, a human that was entwined with the power of a hollow, not unlike a fullbringer.  If he followed it, the young individual that he came across in one of the empty floors was currently painting their toenails. They had on a long sundress and had flowing brown hair.  

"I don't feel like fighting you, but I can't let you leave.  So could you stay here until all your friends are dead?"  It asked in a very polite but slightly sad tone.  Unlike the others, the golden collar was visible around their neck as they had not immediately transformed or worn clothing that covered it.
You may Free Form or I can post his stats with the next post and roll.
You are considered to have turn priority if you want to roll stats so have at it.

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on May 31, 2022 17:48:56 GMT -5

Ryoga didn't care much for antics or idle conversation. As soon as he found his mark and was confirmed hostile by the first few words it spoke, the quincy immediately went for the head without even allowing the opponent to finish their sentence. One blast of his gunblade gave enough momentum, the redhead a blur as he blitzed the mess of hair in front of him with clear intent to separate the head from the body. He was under threat of life in either case, thus he would make sure to keep his own by either appeasing his captors or finding a way to free himself and his friends.

If the target were left standing after the first slice, Ryoga would plant his tabi boot into the floor to stop and turn around, slamming his gunblade into the ground and revving the cylinder. All in all the thing was quite intuitive. One could say someone had created it for him...or at least knew about his plans to create himself a new weapon. Those OGA people were really good a invasion of privacy.

"This is the only mercy offer I am giving you. Stand down, tell me what I want and I am no longer your problem to deal with." He stated, clearly having no more damns to give to the whole situation.

Player

Insert Passive Aggressive Statement Here

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Jun 24, 2022 19:14:05 GMT -5

"Okay, what do you want?" The individual said as it continued by pressing the nail brush back into the paint and then continuing to paint their nails. Elsewhere, loud noises were coming from other places. They looked up and shrugged. They were doing their job if nothing was happening. After all it was about the delay not about actually killing the individual.

So, they went back to paying very little attention to the revving as they waited for a response.