Bleach Hereafter RPG

Teleporting Headfirst into Trouble [Esper]

Player

Insert Passive Aggressive Statement Here

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on May 26, 2022 9:57:20 GMT -5

Continued From Fated and Lost

If only they did not worship something that could see the future, if only they were normal humans, if only speed mattered.  Luckily, Esper would get the hint the second she used another sonido and the vibration sound that had alerted the human stopped her from carrying her momentum into the large golden faceless figure's extended arm.  The figure looked around after she vanished and let out an annoyed sound as it cracked its back with a roll of its shoulder blades.  "Impressive Speed." It stated from behind its featureless mask.  "The Lady said you were fast but I didn't believe this fast." 

The figure stated as it turned to face the Arrancar and rubbed where its chin should have been.  "Not as fast as Darren, but not exactly bad." The man stated and gave a come at me wave from his armored fist.  He seemed ready to go, and was not in the mood to waste time.  "You might, consider learning a technique that doesn't warn people you're coming."  He said, surprisingly politely.
You may Free Form or I can post his stats with the next post and roll.

You are considered to have turn priority if you want to roll stats so have at it.

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on May 28, 2022 21:49:48 GMT -5

As Esper was speeding through this strange realm she stopped when the person noticed her and begin to speak to her. Before he began to compliment her on her speed before chastising her for using a technique that let him know she was coming. She couldn't tell what he was currently with that mask and cloak but he doesn't seem to be an Arrancar or a Hollow of any kind.

"Yeah that noise it makes can be annoying but it's basically the only we can be able to move that fast and I wanted to end this as quickly as possible. You're lucky I haven't mastered it yet or else I would've been able to pluck that key and get out of here before you even realized I left as Lady Riennea would have done so and slit your throat with a piece of paper." Esper said.

She then got into a defensive fighting stance as she sent out a pulse radiating from her that not only gives her a better idea of how strong her opponent is but also be able to sense their attacks coming her way even if they were from a blindspot. Similar to how bats can see by using sonar.

"You wouldn't happen to be an Arrancar or Hollow with a mask, would you? Cause the Hollow Queen does not take kindly to traitors and Lady Riennea especially doesn't take kindly to traitorous men. Tell you what, I'll save you the humiliation of getting beaten by a lady and you'll give me the key no questions asked." Esper asked.

She is holding off on attack just to see if he can get this guy to monologue if he was the sort to do so that is.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Esper goes on the defensive and uses Pesquisa and Hanki but does not make an attack yet.

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action 1: Pesquisa - As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for the duration. | -10 reishi cost

Bonus Action 2: Hanki - As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Technique. | -10 Reishi

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Pesquisa - 3/3 Turns

Hanki - 0/25+ Acc Bonus

CLASS
Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
TRAITS
Indomitable - You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.

TECHNIQUES
Pesquisa - As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for the duration.

Hanki - As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them.

Utsusemi - As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn.

SPELLS

RELEASE
Continuar

Infierno - Charging Burning

Decimate Rank 1 - As a bonus action, before using a single attack on your turn, you can add the special status effect Decimate. Decimate makes it so the highest damage dice on that one attack cannot be negated by any means. If using Focus Energy on the same turn, it is the two highest damage dice instead.

REIATSU: 51,000
HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 80/100 | DEF: 95(80) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +30
Last Edit: May 28, 2022 21:56:46 GMT -5 by esperanzzaditta

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on May 29, 2022 16:38:50 GMT -5

The statue thought about the questions from their golden armor and then at least gave Esper the courtesy of answering them. More or less because this one seemed to have a bit more honor than some of the others. "The most powerful people I know are women, so that seems sexist to say." The male voice stated from behind it's golden faceless mask.

"As for your other questions. I am human, I got my power from what you consider a hollow. I also associate with quite a few others. Though they're much stronger than those like you who decided to get on their knees and tear their masks off to beg shinigami for powers." It stated as the armor seemed to writhe and solidify as it walked towards Esper and threw two punches. There wasn't really skill to it, just more like a sledgehammer swinging.
COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Barrier - Attack

At-Will:

Standard Action: Strike
Accuracy +25 - 3jLnFDyn1-100
Damage Potential - 1-10

Accuracy +25 - 1-100
Damage Potential - 1-10

Bonus Action: Barrier| -10 reishi cost
Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Armor of the Druid(Controller) Each Turn Gain Armor based on release rank 1/3/5, and while Armored, Gain +Release Rank x5 Stats to Defense and Accuracy
Barrier

CLASS Druid Berserker
Bonuses - Each Turn Gain Release Rank Armor 1/3/5
While Armored, Gain +Release Rank x5 Stats to Defense and Accuracy
Druids May Not Use Healing Abilities
Druids May Not Use Release Offensive Techniques

TRAITS
Tempered - Release 1 Derp
Endure +15 Armor
Grit - When you fall below 50% of your Maximum HP and remain below 50%, increase your: Accuracy by +10, Defense by +10, Damage Tier by +2, and DR by +2.
Resist - Reflect Lowest Die as Direct

TECHNIQUES
BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER) 0/1
BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (RED SMOKE VANISH) 1/1
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE) 2/2
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK) 2/2

UNIQUE ABILITY
Swing Big (50 Reishi)
At the cost of 2 Standard Actions, Deal 2 Dice of Direct Damage with no Accuracy Roll.

RELEASE
Rank 1: Aegis
Rank 2: Breach

REIATSU: 40,00(80,000)
HP: 50/50 |Armor: 46/0 | REISHI: 140/150 | DEF: 50(+5) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: 20(+5)
1-100·1-10·1-100·1-10

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on May 31, 2022 15:22:24 GMT -5

"Sorry about that, Lady Riennnea had some bad history with men and thus doesn't think fondly of them. This is why only female Arrancar like me serve her as her Fraccione. We are united like sisters despite not being of blood. So some of her perspectives rubbed off on me." Esper said.

The lumbering giant explained that he was a Fullbringer/human with Hollow powers. And as the lumbering giant brought his arms down. Instead of dodging she simply blocked each strike with her arms. In a way resembling that of high-ranking martial artists. Before making stepping back a few feet.

"So what exactly is this Piece of Eight you got stored here and what are the Moirai if you don't mind me asking? I didn't get much of an answer as I got a lot of cryptic responses instead. All I'm here or is to get the job done and get a new car so would you kindly please pretend to be knocked out by this attack?" she said.

As she gets into a fighting pose her fists begin swirling with red energy before glowing with a red aura. She then rushes towards him to deliver a left jab into his abs, and an uppercut straight to his jaw.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
??? - 32 Acc. vs. 95 Def - Miss.

??? - 65 Acc. vs. 95 Def - Miss.

Dodges all attacks on this turn. Counter strikes with two Enhanced Strikes. Uses Focus Energy. 10 more Reishi Spent.

Bonus Action 1: Focus Energy - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -10 Reishi

Standard Action: Left Jab (Enhanced Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - opjksXWe1d100+45
Dmg - 2d9
Stun Chance (30%) - 1d100

Standard Action: Uppercut (Enhanced Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d9
Status Chance (30%) -1d100

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Pesquisa - 2/3 Turns

Hanki - 10/25+ Def Bonus

CLASS
Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

Hanki - As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them.

Utsusemi - As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn.

SPELLS

RELEASE
Continuar

Decimate Rank 1 - As a bonus action, before using a single attack on your turn, you can add the special status effect Decimate. Decimate makes it so the highest damage dice on that one attack cannot be negated by any means. If using Focus Energy on the same turn, it is the two highest damage dice instead.

HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 70/100 | DEF: 105(80) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +30
1d100+45·2d9·1d100·1d100+45·2d9·1d100

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on May 31, 2022 16:31:30 GMT -5

The man dodged with a bit of grace that showed he had been in combat before. Each time he made a small effort to stay away from and angle that would have allowed her to simply open her hand and blast him with energy. At least with her striking over and over he was able to be somewhat content with her not getting through his armor at this point. The golden armor that protected him was not normal by any means, but simply explaining that could have taken a year.

"Sorry to not get knocked out, Arrancar scare me much less than people who can manipulate time itself. The piece of eighth? What's that? Is that what's in the vault, never seen it so I don't know. The Morai are my bosses, they're Fate, the literal embodiments of Fate. They're here because people mess with time and it's their job to stop it, haven't you heard the entanglement argument? We just help and we get armor to do so." He stated pointedly as he struck. "What kind of car, I have a Panamera Turbo, four door."

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Attack - Attack

At-Will:

Accuracy +25 - wKvxXYCh1-100
Damage Potential - 1-10

Accuracy +25 - 1-100
Damage Potential - 1-10

Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Armor of the Druid(Controller) Each Turn Gain Armor based on release rank 1/3/5, and while Armored, Gain +Release Rank x5 Stats to Defense and Accuracy
Barrier

CLASS Druid Berserker

TRAITS
Endure +15 Armor
Grit - When you fall below 50% of your Maximum HP and remain below 50%, increase your: Accuracy by +10, Defense by +10, Damage Tier by +2, and DR by +2.

TECHNIQUES

UNIQUE ABILITY
Swing Big (50 Reishi)
At the cost of 2 Standard Actions, Deal 2 Dice of Direct Damage with no Accuracy Roll.

RELEASE

HP: 50/50 |Armor: 47/0 | REISHI: 140/150 | DEF: 50(+5) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: 20(+5)
1-100·1-10·1-100·1-10
Last Edit: Jun 24, 2022 19:03:37 GMT -5 by snugglyrum

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Jun 5, 2022 17:44:45 GMT -5

Fiesta De Guerra

He was glad to have hit him but found her knuckles scraped a bit against the tough armor. Whatever his armor is made out of it sure is thicker than most Arrancar's skin. It reminded her of Hierro though she doubted it was as dense as the Hierro most of the Espada can make. As he explained that the armor he got was from the Moirai. And that they seem to be in control of fate and are in charge of time itself.

While also talking about his car.

"The car is more of a bonus I am playing along mostly for other reasons, so if you're offering to give me your car to go away I am afraid I ain't bought that easily. Also, I don't quite like the idea of three creepy people in charge of fate defeating the purpose of free will and all that. Sound like Shinigami but worse to me."
Esper said.

She then begins doing some stretches to loosen her muscles, starting to take her opponent more seriously as she begins to release her spiritual pressure. Before dodging each of his strikes with ease.

"By the way, never got your name, or did the masters of fate forgot to give you a name tag?" she teased.

Before going to hit the Fullbringer in the least armored/protected parts of his body. If she could find any that is.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Druid - 65 Acc. vs. 105 Def - Miss.

Druid - 52 Acc. vs. 105 Def - Miss.

Dodges all attacks on this turn. Counter strikes with two Enhanced Strikes. Uses Invigorate. 25 Reishi restored. 3 uses of Invigorate left. 1 point of Resist damage to my HP.

Bonus Action 1: Invigorate - You regain 25 Reishi. | +25 Reishi

Standard Action: Enhanced Strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - ZqIjYn3i1d100+35
Dmg - 2d10

Acc - 1d100+35
Dmg - 2d10

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Pesquisa - 1/3 Turns

Hanki - 20/25+ Def Bonus

CLASS
Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect, your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict any effect is 95%.
TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE
Continuar

HP: 69/70 | REISHI: 95/100 | DEF: 115(80) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +30
1d100+35·2d10·1d100·1d100+35·2d10·1d100
Last Edit: Jun 5, 2022 17:47:51 GMT -5 by esperanzzaditta

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Jun 24, 2022 19:04:45 GMT -5

"My name doesn't matter and honestly it does nothing to give you information." The man said as he ducked and weaved around the attacks in a very methodical matter. He took a few more swings, determined to simply outlast the young arrancar for what it was worth. The issue was the armor, the followers were all the same for the most part it was always about winning for the triplets.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Attack - Attack
Resist Return 1+6
Damage 24

At-Will:

Accuracy +25 - 86lMk98N1-100
Damage Potential - 1-10

Accuracy +25 - 1-100
Damage Potential - 1-10

Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Barrier

CLASS Druid Berserker

TRAITS
Endure +15 Armor

TECHNIQUES

UNIQUE ABILITY
Swing Big (50 Reishi)

RELEASE

HP: 50/50 |Armor: 6/0 | REISHI: 130/150 | DEF: 50(+5) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: 20(+5)
1-100·1-10·1-100·1-10
Last Edit: Jun 29, 2022 12:05:55 GMT -5 by snugglyrum

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Jun 29, 2022 17:15:45 GMT -5

Fiesta De Guerra

She got a cocky smirk after managing to get some hits in. Even if it scraped her knuckles a bit by hitting it even with Hierro. And dodges one of the Druid's swipes before being caught off guard by his second. Is sent back a bit before wiping the blood off of her face.

"That was a good hit, I suppose you leave me with no choice, but if you end up not being able to handle what comes next and die even when I am not trying to kill you it's your fault, not mine," she says.

She then puts her hands up to what appears to be decorative dragon wings on her head.

"Roar, Continuar." Esper said.

As her reiatsu begins to grow and glow a burning red. As her body begins to shift and change. As she begins growing scales on her body. Her face elongates and grows sharp teeth as she sprouts large draconic wings out of her back. And somehow her outfit is able to stretch out to fit her new massive form. As she now takes the form of a gigantic dragon as she looks down at the Druid and snorts flames from her nostrils in frustration before giving a malicious grin.

"Now you'll see why they call me the Greedy Dragon of Hueco Mundo!" she said.

Leaping up into the air with her back legs with surprising speed for someone her size. She lunges downwards towards the Druid to perform a cross slash with claws.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Druid - 26 Acc. vs. 105 Def - Miss.

Druid - 122 Acc. vs. 105 Def - Crit hit. 8 damage. 8 - 3 with indomitable reduced to 5 damage.

Dodges one attack on this turn. Counter strikes with two Enhanced Strikes. Attacks increased with Flawless Strikes by +10 Acc and +2 Dmg Tier. Uses 1 release. 7 point of Resist damage to my HP.

Bonus Action 1: Continuar (Ressureccion/1st Release) - As a bonus action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x. . | -4 Reishi per turn

Acc - rBEgUxM41d100+45
Dmg - 2d13

Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 2d13

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Pesquisa - 0/3 Turns

Hanki - 25/25+ Def Bonus +lasts one more turn

CLASS
Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect, your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict any effect is 95%.
TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE
Continuar

Ferocious - All Basic Attacks are increased by +1 Damage Tier.

REIATSU: 102,000(51,000)
HP: 57/70 | REISHI: 91/100 | DEF: 105(80) | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +30

1d100+45·2d13·1d100·1d100+45·2d13·1d100

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Nov 19, 2022 20:24:21 GMT -5

"Feisty little scaly aren't you?  Greedy dragon, that a title or someone mocking you, miss?" The man stated as the assault changed as she did.  He grunted a few times as the armor seemed to flex out with reality under the battering of the released arrancar.  He seemed a little far out of his depth and realized that standing around was just going to get himself killed, which was not something he needed right at this second.  He grunted as he countered he attack with one of his own, still getting hit but now swinging back with a vengeance.  

He used the attack to grunt and toss a small item on the ground before moving away and trying to run.  Dying here was not something that he was asked or needed to do, it was more important that he sound the alarm and that was what he was now intending to do.  It was up to the arrancar now if blood was worth more than the mission she had been assigned.  Which made for more questions than answers.  If they did not care about the item in the vault over their lives, why put it there at all?  Though the arrancar would probably be more in line of the questions along the concept of the hollow that the golden statues seemed to ally themselves with.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Attack - Attack

Resist Return 2+1

Damage 21

At-Will:

Standard Action: Swing Big

Accuracy +25 - pjj9h61o1-100

Damage Potential - 2d10

Standard Action: Swing Big

Bonus Action: Drop Item - Key of the Vault

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Barrier

CLASS Druid Berserker

TRAITS

Endure +15 Armor

TECHNIQUES

UNIQUE ABILITY

Swing Big (50 Reishi)

RELEASE

HP: 35/50 |Armor: 0/0 | REISHI: 130/150 | DEF: 50(+5) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: 20(+5)

1-100·2d10

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Nov 19, 2022 21:17:23 GMT -5

It seems that now that the Druid realized he was way out of his league. As he dropped the key was looking for and seemed to be running off probably to warn the others. With two of her claws, she was able to pinch the key and pick it up. Looking at it she then stuffs it into her stretched-out dress for safekeeping before looking at the retreating man.

"It would be a problem if I just left him to warn the others and also I could knock him unconscious and bring him to Hueco Mundo to get more information out of him. Though I am a bit pissed at the guy for how much he hurt me. Maybe I'll cook him a bit with my fire breath and if he survives and is knocked unconscious I'll do that. Eh if he dies from it I could always bring his soul back instead that would be easier. It would be an insult to Lady Rienna if I leave this one alive, especially after how cocky he acted while doubting me," Esperannza thought.

She then inhales deeply as a bulge swelled in her throat and an orange glow begins welling up in it. Before she exhales and lets loose a large stream of fire. Enveloping all in its path like a rampaging forest fire. With the Druid about to be caught in the crossfire, pun entirely intended. And after being made extra crispy Esper would stompy on him with one of her large draconic clawed hands.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Druid - 31 Acc. vs. 80 Def - Miss.

Dodges one attack on this turn. Counter strikes with Infierno and an Enhanced Strike. Attacks increased with Flawless Strikes by +20 Acc and +4 Dmg Tier. 1 point of Resist damage to my HP.

Bonus Action 1: Focus Energy - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -10 Reishi per turn

Standard Action: Infierno - Major Effect: Charging - Minor Effect: Burning | -20 reishi cost
Acc - fv1jKPBO1d100+55
Dmg - 4d9
Burn Chance (50%) - 1d100

Standard Action: Stomp (Enhanced Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+65
Dmg - 2d13
Status Chance (30%) - 1d100

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Pesquisa - 0/3 Turns

Hanki - 25/25+ Def Bonus +lasts one more turn

CLASS
Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES

INTENSE TRAINING
TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE
Continuar

Ferocious - All Basic Attacks are increased by +1 Damage Tier.

REIATSU: 102,000(51,000)
HP: 56/70 | REISHI: 57/100 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d9 | ACC: +30
1d100+55·4d9·1d100·1d100+65·2d13·1d100

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Nov 21, 2022 12:15:10 GMT -5

The druid did not even let out a scream as his armor crumbled in the fire, and subsequently as she stomped him to death. The man's soul was only there for a second before a blue flash severed his dead head from his torso, he is soul seemed to break apart in a number of pieces as he evaporated from existence.

The eldest of the Moirai, now standing in the shadows of the room turned as easily as she came and the shadows seemed to swallow and devour her as she was gone as quickly as she had arrived. It was obvious that none of her subordinates would be taken easily. Though she had more pressing matters to deal with, like the massive shockwave that rocked the very building. Reiatsu was not leaking everywhere and a sickly green energy seemed to be pouring out from somewhere.

Two very powerful things were fighting nearby and they seemed to be releasing vibrations of pure energy just from their attacks. Something along the lines of two espada trying desperately to kill each other over some meal. One, felt shinigami, but twisted, not like an arrancar, the other, was completely fake like something superimposed over human reishi and extruded the feeling of violent revelry. Getting out, suddenly seemed like a good idea...

Notes ::  Nice Kill.

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Nov 22, 2022 0:45:36 GMT -5

As she was about to grab his soul and bring it with her out of this place she was surprised to see in a blue flash of light the head was severed and the soul destroyed. She looked around to see where it came from but couldn't find anything. The only group capable of fully extinguishing a soul in that manner that she knows of would be Quincy as she had a bad experience with one of them. She stumbled as a shockwave rocked the place and she felt two powerful individuals battling it out nearby. Either they were one of the people who were taken by the OGA too for this mission or one of M's lapdogs.

In any case, she undid her Resurreccion and shrunk back to her normal more human-looking form. As she took the key out of her dress and began twirling it around her finger and gripped it tight. Before using Sonido to get out of dodge. As she escaped this weird place and then ran to where the vault is so she can use her key to help unlock the vault. Hopefully, the other key has been already obtained.

"I still have more questions than answers. I may have to deal with more work with these guys just to figure out what their deal is. The fact they know about Las Noches and other knowledge they shouldn't is a huge problem and we need to find where and from who they are getting it. And while I am at it, I might get some more things for my home besides my car. Maybe they can somehow hook a cable TV up for the kids to watch while I am working," she thought to herself.

Tag:

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Nov 26, 2022 20:56:39 GMT -5

Prometheus was in front of the vault with the other Key, waves of power bounced off the two as the building seemed to bend and break. Another explosion of energy and, probably a lot of property damage on the other side as a backwash of reiatsu flared as the two monsters kept fighting in some other part of the bank. The large man looked down at Esper and nodded at her. "Well done." He said in his usual lack of syllables, since to him, talking was more or less boring.

Prometheus inserted the other key, and the digital pad accepted it before running a check to verify if the heat lock was disengaged and as soon as it was registered, it opened the second key slot and waited. Prometheus motioned at the slot to Esper. He lumbered out of her way and wondered what Bea was off to today. She had been working on some other part of M's insane plans. Namely search and rescue of a member of the PD. Prometheus had been wondering if they had any luck on that front. Once the door was opened he would offer Esper an envelope with the instructions on how to pick up the car from one of the Armorer's depots and a note extending an invite to field work for the OGA along with a phone number.

He also would leave her the human vault, aside from the small item that he would definitely squish her for if she took the small box in the corner.

Player

I have nothing to say.

esperanzzaditta Avatar

esperanzzaditta

Post by esperanzzaditta on Dec 3, 2022 22:42:59 GMT -5

Esper managed to sense out where Prometheus is with Pesquisa and arrives next to the vault. Sassily walking toward the other side to put the key alongside the patchwork man.

"So there wouldn't happen to be a Mrs. Frankenstein already is there?"
she asked.

She then took the envelope and pocketed it before seeing what is in the vault. She didn't understand what was so special about that little box unless it happened to be owned by someone named Pandora. Though she didn't really care either way as long as it didn't have anything in it that would jeopardize Hueco Mundo. There were a lot of silver and gold bars in the vault, however. If she had known she would be getting more out of this than she bargained for she would've brought a burlap sack with her even if that would be somewhat cliche.

She then picked up as many silver and gold bars as she could carry with one arm before she grabs the air and opens a Garganta as if she pried open space itself. Returning to Hueco Mundo with her ill-gotten gains in tow wanting to drop them off at her home before getting her new ride. Perhaps she can use her fire breath to melt down the silver and make fancy silverware out of them. And golden decorations out of the gold bars. That would definitely bring the home together.

Tag:

Player

snugglyrum Avatar

snugglyrum

Post by snugglyrum on Dec 4, 2022 14:57:59 GMT -5

The large man cracked his neck as he looked at the bag, and was rather happy he was gonna be employee of the month at this rate. Though the comment about Mrs. Frankenstein was a little odd. Prometheus did not really date anyone, after all he was pretty sure they would break if he got too close. As for the "Bride", she was made for Doctor Frankenstein, and her name was Bea. To Prometheus, she was his little sister. Though, it was had pressed to the word considering how big they both were.

"No Mrs. Frankenstein, but, I rather not use that as my name. The Doctor is insane, I am not." Prometheus said as he let the dragon vanish through the Garganta, then, he decided to get to actual work, he had to go find the other member of the family so that they could get started on some way to beat the current enemy. While the Druids and the Moirai were today's enemies. The OGA was still dealing with the Forest, the Pantheon, the Outer Night, and his creator. Somewhere in the world, Victor Frankenstein was still making his abominations and trying to replace all life in all dimensions with his creations.