Bleach Hereafter RPG

Fox and Bunny

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jul 8, 2022 16:24:54 GMT -5

Hibano?

(Like a fever, I will take you down!)

Surprisingly, Lyn agreed to the challenge - though he had to follow it up with the most patronizing language which did not rub Cibano the right way. When the shark fusion tried to reach to him for a head pat, he swatted the hand and let go of Lyn's hand, taking a step away. He did lower his sword, as ordered.

"Well, if the people don't wanna get hurt, then they shouldn't be gettin' in the way," Cibano announced in response to Lyn's concern about getting civilians hurt while freely releasing his powers and swinging his weapon without any regards for their safety. "I wanna be a hero, but I wanna be free, too - so I ain't gonna restrain myself, you know."

The Ryoga fusion's next question got him to contemplate a bit, however.

"Hibby's still in there inside of me, I can distinguish him from Cindey quite clear. He keeps talkin' to me, he's kinda scared," Cibano answered after giving it some thought - then scoffed. "Well, what does he know? He ain't in charge anymore. All right! Let's go!"

Once offered to head with Lyn to their place of sparring, Cibano rushed after with excitement, leaping past the shark fusion and then being forced to bounce and wait until his peer catches up. Lyn led them towards a decommissioned skating station, now an empty arena with not a single person in sight, so nothing to impede their match or get in the way.

"All right!!" Cibano yelled after a powerful swing across the air with his HF blade, leaving an electric trail. Lyn was excited for the prospect as well, and soon began counting down before they go. Cracking a confident smirk, Cibano immediately bent down for a charge.

He's only barely been born, and yet he felt like he's always yearned one thing and one thing only - to fight. His heart was rushing with a drive to become the very best swordsman ever, a free, wandering soul uninhibited by anything or anyone, dispensing justice as he sees fit...

"Go!"

Cibano immediately lunged forth - and immediately, he began to display the full extent of his abilities. Behind him, robotic clones of the fusion began to spawn, each one equipped with a blade of their own and charging forward in perfect synchronization. With each passing second, another line of clones kept spawning and spawning behind the charge - until an entire horde of robots was barreling down upon Lyn.

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jul 11, 2022 17:46:20 GMT -5

"Hmpf!" Lyn scoffed at the clones. Was he trying to copy Lux? Well...it looked like it was more on the quantity side of things. Lux's clones were much more refined and much more unique.

Lyn would sway to the side, dodging a sword strike coming from the top down. The clone would overextend and allow the shark to give it a sound smack with his tail, causing the thing to go poof into smoke. It wouldn't be long for him to be sent into a battle frenzy as well, he had been bred for this kind of situation...so to speak. He was made for conflict and thrived in battle.

More clones would approach and more clones he would dispatch. The fact they were coming at him with a sword was making it much easier to predict their attacks. Even then, when it seemed like that some of the blows would hit him, the shark's gray skin would become rougher and darker in color, causing the blade to just bounce and slide right off with a fountain of sparks.

The shark's hide was tough and it hardened in response to physical trauma. Lyn would also manage to single out the real Cibano out of the group, which meant he would begin dispatching clones at a much faster rate...though most of the clones were destroying eachother. They weren't really super composed and they just...rushed in blind while other hesitated or goofed around too much, resulting in the shark being able to explot each one of those openings to always slip past. It was much like the armored bunny said. There were three distinct presonality a play here.

Lyn kicked away a clone onto a wall and faced the real bunny with a mischievous grin, he twirled on the spot to give a good look at hiw cool he was to the other hybrid before speaking. "Tsk tsk tsk. Cibano, it almost looks like you're fighting yourself more than you're fighting me." He stated, hopping closer to a clone to playfully block the incoming strike with his hardened forearm, steal the blade and impale yhe clone with it, causing the double to vanish.

"You have alot of power. Even more power than me possibly. But you're so unfocused! You need to stop thinking three ways and start thinking one way." It was weird saying that, but part of the reason the shark agreed to this spar was to find out more about the third wheel in the body that supposedly only should have been the fusion between Cinder and Hibano.

"While I have never-" he dodged another clone and snapped their sword. "-seen three souls interact and I know it must be hard to coordinate you ain't going to bring out all you can do like that!"

The shark would eventually run out of clones, remaining face to face with the real bunny. "Focus a little yeah? You need to act like a single being or you're just going to leave alot of openings."

The shark gesticuleted for a small time-out.

"One of you in there clearly has alot of combat experience, the other two are either strategic or creative." He mused, waving at the armor and the weapon the bunny was building.

"Why don't you try letting the creative one formulate a plan of attack, let the fight savvy soul handle how to attack and react to attacks on the moment and have Hibano's strategic mind tie it all together? And don't be afraid of going at it!we can't harm people here and I am more than capable to handle anything you got."

The shark got back in position, once again inviting the bunny to re-engage.

"Think as one. I am a hybrid of two souls yet you don't see me bickering. I am not saying you have to completely merge souls into a single being, not yet at least since its your first time. But you gotta agree with yourself, if one of you is scared to do things or out of synch it brings the whole castle down."

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jul 13, 2022 9:55:09 GMT -5

Hibano?

The attack of the clones paled in comparison to Lyn, who, as it turns out, was a one man army in his own right. One after another, the Cibano clones got smacked away, flung back, slashed and broken, scattering their ranks and forcing the bulk of the horde to stand back before they could get in the way of the rampaging shark and get destroyed themselves. As this was not working, Cibano began to vanish them, disintegrating them back into Reishi particles.

Lyn took this as an opportunity to start teaching his opponent - informing him about his incomplete fusion and offering to work towards that before he can try to win. Use all three sides of the fusion, their creativity, battle senses respectively - instead of riding shotgun and ordering everything himself without any focus, else he is just going to constantly leave openings.

Cibano did not enjoy the lesson. He made a sudden, though missed swing with his HF blade, before moving back to a straight stance.

"I am thinking one way! The other people inside of me just won't shut up!" Cibano yelled and outstretched his arm - the armor around his body suddenly stretched into an enormous metallic fist which he brought down at Lyn, sending tremors across the arena with such a powerful swing.

"This is my body, so it's my rules! And so, I'm the one who's gonna call the shots!" he continued. Confident in his raw power, the fusion continued with a barrage of slashes, swinging faster and faster with each attack.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jul 19, 2022 18:18:33 GMT -5

Lyn pretty much didn't even to avoid this one, the armored bunny straight up just whacked the air. The punch was something that he would have to react to, but it was also something that the shark could block with a single arm, skin hardening to aind in the effort.

"That's the problem you think but you do not listen." The shark's skin grew impenetrable and harder than steel while also sharpening its texture to be akin to a rough file.

The shark would just stand there as the blows aimed at his chest were wildly ineffective against his hardened pelt. He was barely pushed backwards and only due to his webbed claws not having enough traction on the smooth skating circuit.

Eventually growing tired of the bunny's antics, the hybrid slapped the other fusion's arm wide. From there, the shark would actually block the incoming left hook with his tail and thus leaving his arms free to grab the Bunny by the neck and his legs free to sweep Cibano off balance. The end result would be both of them slamming on the floor, with the larger shark towering over the smaller more nimble bunny as Lyn held Cibano down with sheer strenght. Lyn would then see if he could momentarily take off Cibano's helmet so that the bunny would look at him eye to eye.

"Little bro." He addressed the other hybrid. In a way it was true, they were both created by the same person, thus they could be considered siblings. "Chill for a minute and listen to me. I am trying to help you so that we can both enjoy this spar. Fusing is not about who's in charge it's about cooperation. You can be in charge mind you, but you should be taking in the other two as part of yourself not the opposite."

The shark grinned and pointed at himself. "I've perfectly hybridized to the point where I am both Ryoga and Lance and I cannot distinguish whocb part of me is which. I can use both their traits together at the same time. My body is bred for combat and my mind is actually two minds worth of power. A temper tantrum is not going to defeat me."

The shark sighed. He loosened his grip and stood back up. "Like, for real though. Can't you at least trying it out once? What do you have to lose in any case, clearly your strategy right now is not working so you can only get better by trying things. Aren’t you even a little curious of what you can really do if you don't gimp yourself and try to merge into a single being like I did? Like...look at what you can already to, imagine how awesome it could be if all three of you dedicate to it. Look. I am not here to force you, but I want you to fight you at your best. Not like this." He tried to reason with the bunny again, but he doubted he would have much success.

"Come on lil bro. Just try this once. Please? Pretty please?"

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jul 23, 2022 12:36:00 GMT -5

Hibano?

Yet another offensive didn't get very far, and Lyn refused to stop talking, constantly speaking dismissively of Cibano and trying to pressure him into a full fusion with all of the souls he has got inside of his body, while flicking away any of the attacks that were coming his way. After the shark hybrid's grip loosened, Cibano suddenly went for a front flip kick, running it towards Lyn's jaw and then flying across the sky, landing back on his feet a few meters away.

Against his opponent's request to finally give a full fusion a shot, Cibano scoffed and spun the HF blade in his hand, before moving into a fighting stance. It was true that even with so much more raw power, he hasn't been able to break through the shark fusion's defenses so far - but, that didn't mean that this had to keep on forever...

"You don't understand," Cibano gushed out. "That other soul inside of me... it ain't gonna make me any stronger! It doesn't have what it takes to wield such brute force! And besides..." he briefly lowered his weapon, looking down, as if reflecting inward. "He's hardly any more excited about being fused, and cooperating with me! Especially not now! That kid is afraid! And I'm not going to sully this perfect warrior of justice with some fear!"

The armor helmet over Cibano's face, briefly removed by Lyn, suddenly regenerated itself, right as the fusion struck a confident smirk. "You're wrong. Even at this state, I've got more power than you - and I can win. All I need is a different approach!"

If fighting Lyn at close range won't work, then... he needs to blast the shark from afar with all his superior raw force! So, Cibano tossed his sword in the air and then spread his arms to the sides, creating two razor-blades of pure energy, which he then threw forth, unleashing a powerful dual energy beam attack.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Aug 15, 2022 13:24:21 GMT -5

"Wouldn't you be afraid too if you had someone commandeer your body and force you to fight and harm? Going around causing property damage sounds like justice to you? Or justice is a catch all term that suits the individual?"

The shark was getting irritated. It was like talking to a wall. He had no clue a soul like that could actually share the same body as Hibano and Cinder. It was stubborn and incredibly close minded. He was sure this wasn't Hibano and he was completely sure that it wouldnt be the sensui soul either, since they take properties off of Hibano himself.

Whoever this third soul was, it was problematic. Perhaps it needed to be shown that what was given was also able to be taken away.

The shark hybrid's scales began glistening with the same azure energy that had been used to erase their previous enemy from existance. The quincy side of the soul hybrid rarely enjoyed tapping into his quincy heritage, but he would have to do so out of necessity. Mostly to deal with the incoming energy wave thing the bunny launched at him...somehow.

The counterstike was quite pitiful when it came to size and presentation. It was mostly a small energy wave moving along the ground, but as Hibano probably already knew, the bluish, flame like energy the quincy released would be extremely hazardous to come in contact with. It sliced through any reishi attack, erasing it from existance. While this time it was aimed to create an opening in the incoming beam so that the shark would be safe, the next strike could be aimed at the stubborn soul if he so choose.

"This is your final warning, lil bro. If you do not open your heart to the plight of others you will never get what you want, not even the battle you wish for so dearly. You have more power than me, that I admit. But unless your whole being is into it, I have nothing to fear. You can be flashy all you want, doesn't make a difference. This comes down to one thing. Win together or lose alone. Make your choice."

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Sept 5, 2022 1:41:55 GMT -5

Hibano?

Once his dual attack dissipated, Cibano shot a frustrated glare at the shark fusion. The longer this went, the more this guy kept speaking, the longer he simply couldn't win, the more everything was getting under the armored bunny's nerves. He could try to blast the fusion again, but since he had a way to dispel Reishi attacks somehow, that probably was a no-go. He could collapse the whole arena under the shark. The building around them probably wasn't structurally sound - with a few well targeted blows, he could send hundreds of tons of concrete down on the fusion.

Maybe... Maybe...

However, it was not meant to be. The longer this battle went and the more frustrated Cibano was getting, the more he was losing his synchronization with his host - the mention of Hibano fighting against him from the inside out was no joke, and it certainly helped Lyn get the upper hand in their match in spite of the power advantage which Cibano had. The thoughts and plans the fusion was concocting of collapsing the whole building down was the last straw.

"H-huh?" Cibano gushed out under his breath, looking down at his palms. The armor he constructed on his body suddenly began breaking apart, as if the wrenches and bolts which held it together were loosening all at once. "Wait, no! Just... just a minute more!"

The fusion broke apart forcefully, spewing out its composite parts - a shocked Cinder collapsing to his knee, and an almost naked Hibano plopping down on his butt.

"Uh... okay then..." the teen Fullbringer spoke up after a second's pause, clutching onto his head. "Never doing that again..."

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Nov 8, 2022 7:16:33 GMT -5

The shark watched the scene unfold. Well, that was something. "Interesting. So it seems you have someone inside you who is very much piggybacking on your soul." He stated, helping Cinder up and offering a hand to Hibano. "But, since you did not tell me about it, I am going to assume you didn't know..." he would coclude, humming to himself. The situation was weird but not totally a bust. He was now aware that one could fuse three souls together, at the very least, but doing so seemed to create some sort of imbalance and push forward the most dominant one.

"I would...advise against merging for the moment, until you get that soul out of you or under control. I've...only ever seen someone with that kind of attitude before. It wasn't someome I would want hijacking my body."

With that said, the shark would have to stretch around for a moment. "We should go back to my place, I wanna make sure you're okay. No is not an answer. You can leave after I'm sure you aren't going to suddenly collapse because your brain is too overloaded from processing inputs from three different entities."

There was indeed some work to do, but nothing that would live his new friend here in a worse state than he already was. Turning to the bunny, Lance gave him a task. "Keep an eye on him for me yeah? Make sure he's fine."

As much as he wanted to know more about that third soul, he would have to wait. There would be time for everything. For now, get Hibano some rest was the best course of action.