Bleach Hereafter RPG

Fox and Bunny

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 3, 2022 17:36:51 GMT -5

Lyoga couldn't help but grin, seeing as Hibano leaped into action and with some help from him managed to cleave the Alpha firehound in half and send it to the shadow realm for good. The only problem was that they guy was now falling. Lyoga-2 and Lyoga-5 slid on the grass and got into a kneeling position, ready to boost Lyoga-3 up high in the air while Lyoga, Lyoga-4 and Lyoga-6 were ready to catch the two falling boys.

The Lyoga clone flipped in the air and cuddled himself to Hibano, booping his nose with his own and snikering. "Fancy attack you got there. Good thing I'm here to catch you before you eat dirt." The fox stated, shielding hibano from the fall and effortlessly got caught by the others while holding onto the fullbringer.

The Lyoga clone would allow Hibano to stand back up on his own, while the others got ready to dispatch the remaining hounds but finding them running away or straight up disappearing. Seeing as the situation was now under control, the clones all bunched up together around the original Lyoga and merged back into the original, restoring the Kitsune to his former glory. Happily waving his six tails around, the white fox decided to take a good breather and sit down on the grass. While he was glad he was back to being one single entity, the fighting and the cloning had drained him quite heavily, even though he didn't want to show it to Hibano. Too tired to keep his mind-link with the raven haired swordsman, Hibano would feel himself slipping away from the Kitsune's mind as things went back to normal. Even the fox mark on his hand lost some shine and half faded away.

"Well...there's that." Lyoga said, catching his breath. "I...guess I should thank you for helping me fight that thing...and giving me time to transform. So...well. Thank you." He stated.
Last Edit: Jun 3, 2022 17:44:30 GMT -5 by Tadashi Ryoga

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jun 5, 2022 8:52:49 GMT -5

Hibano

Hibano's fall across the skies of Dresden was interrupted by two fluffy paws catching him and touching him down. The Quincy immediately began displaying his attachment, before the two even landed on the ground, bopping Hibano on the nose and nuzzling with him, smirking. Sure, it was nice, but on the other hand, in spite of having just fought a grueling battle together, they first met ten minutes ago...

After they touched down on the ground, the remaining clones of Lyoga merged back into the original, and the telepathic link in Hibano's mind faded. Once again, it took a few seconds to get used to not having the background noise, but by now, the Fullbringer had gotten a hang of how the technique operates.

"You really don't need to thank me," Hibano answered and struck a faint smile, then sheathed the sword in his hand back to where it belonged. It didn't seem like there were any more hostiles nearby - they will still need to get away soon, as the firemen wil start returning soon, and neither of them want to be implicated for starting the fire, but, at least they had a moment of reprieve. "I saw that someone was in need of help, and I came. I'm sure most people would do the same, it's just natural."

It was good that he was in the city in the precise time that the fire happened, at least. "When I travel around the world, I usually try to serve a bit of justice if I can. It doesn't hurt to make the world a little better."

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 5, 2022 17:44:00 GMT -5

Lyoga stood up amd walked over to Hibano. "Well. Still. You helped me so its natural I'm thankful. Coincidence of not, as I have said, without you buying me time I wouldnt have been able to transform and take care of the problem." The white fox once again grabbed Hibano's hands in his paws, ears flicking around to hear any other threats nearby.

"In any case, we should skedaddle outta here. While I knkw I look cool as hell it's probably best people don't see a six tailed kitsune and an armed man." He stated, winking and sticking his tongue out. The fox drew close and concentrated.

"I got just the place for our idle chitchat. We oughta get to know eachother better and I want to give you a little something for your help." Lyoga concluded. "Alright, here we go. Might feel a little weird mind you. Just relax your muscles. One, two, three!"

Lyoga hopped belly to belly with fullbringer and in a moment the scenery warped into a smar of colors and lights. One second later the scene had completely changed. Lyoga let Hibano go and waved at the place. "Welcome to a nice little place where we can have some space for ourselves. It's my pentouse in Berlin."

Tip tap tip tap. Lyoga walked to the glass door near him and opened it. He waved at Hibano to follow inside. The two had landed on the balcony, thus they could instead get more comfortable in the large open space that covered the top floor of the six story building. Lyoga would wait for Hibano to sit down on the couch before walking towards him, spreading his arms wide and finally allow the fullbringer to get a proper good look at himself.

"We introduced a while ago, but I wanna do it properly. My name is Lyoga and as you can see I am a six tailed fox. Specifically, I'm a Soul Hybrid. It's a fancy word to say I'm actually a fused entity, the merge result of two distinct souls. As per who's behind the mask..."

Lyoga reached up to his snout and grabbed his face. He began pulling with a small grunt, his white complexion stretching under the pressure. Eventually, a tuft of red hair poked out from the back of his head, Lyoga's face being removed as it would be an elastic mask and be left dangling on the kitsune's chest.

"My name is Tadashi Ryoga and it's a pleasure to meet you, Hibano." The redheaded quincy spoke in his real voice rather than Lyoga's more playful higher pitch. From the neck down, however, the quincy was sill quite foxy. The tails still moved around under his control it seemed.

"I don't usually show who I am to many people, but I can make an exception to you since you are a good person and you helped me save the civilians and all. Now. I understand this all might seem very odd, but I can explain if you want to. Though, mind if I pu the mask back on? I feel much better that way."

"

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jun 7, 2022 16:03:49 GMT -5

Hibano

Lyoga teleported them both to a place two hundred kilometers away from the battle site - a penthouse in Berlin, a city already familiar to Hibano somewhat. His house was somewhere there in the distance, maybe even beyond the horizon. The penthouse was certainly luxurious - a six story home with a balcony and large open spaces, in the heart of the city, surrounded by a beautiful panorama. Hibano was briefly distracted by the sight outside of the balcony before getting back to his senses and following Lyoga inside.

There, the fox-human hybrid explained himself, introduced himself again and explained that he was something called a "Soul Hybrid", a merger of two distinct souls - perhaps similar to what was dwelling within him, but, unlike in Hibano's case, it appeared voluntary and a true fusion, rather than just one soul tagging along and occasionally lending some power. Then, Lyoga pulled off his mask like it was a costume, revealing the red haired boy he had seen before.

"Huh?"

So... it wasn't a transformation? And his name wasn't Lyoga, either, apparently, that was the name of the fusion - the teen himself, about as old as Hibano, was named Tadashi Ryoga. It was as if it was a mascot costume, yet... clearly living. A mascot costume's tail wouldn't wag around as if it was a real fox.

"I... see," Hibano finally answered, after some reservation. "Well, it's your mask, not mine, so you're the one who can choose to put it on or not. I was thinking that it was some sort of transformation this whole time, though..."

Perhaps the fact that this teen was a Quincy, yet had such an... odd form gave it away. Hibano didn't know much of anything about Quincies, but he doubted this was part of their repertoire.

"So, if you're a fusion, then... who's the other guy in "Lyoga"? And how'd you end up being able to fuse like that?"

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 7, 2022 17:24:34 GMT -5

"I mean you aren't wrong." Ryoga would reply. "It is a transformation of sorts." He would add, grabbing hold of the mask again. Before he was able to stuff his face back in and allow Lux to fuse again Hibano asked about the other side of Lyoga.

"I'm the other guy." The mask looked up at the fullbringer and spoke, grinning for a moment.

Noting his confusion, Ryoga elected to wear the mask over his face again, the fo's features once again stretching over his scalp and hiding the quincy's mane of red hair. Upon being fully suited again, the fox stmbled and shuddered lightly.

"Quincy me created special artificial bodies he could use to focus his reiatsu. They originally acted as a limiter, nowadays they are just an extension of myself." Lyoga spoke once more, waving at his pure white body. "The problem was that even if I created special outfits with kido spells already in them I still wouldn't be able to quickly retrieve them for combat. So I created artificial souls and bound them to the suits so that the outfits could move on their own and have them come to me in time of need. As per why I look like a fox...well I reshaped them with the whole animal theme later on. It felt kinda bad leaving sentient beings without a definite form. I won't bore you with the details, the gist of it is sentient animal themed super suits that give special powers when worn. After you wear one, you and the artificial soul within, if any, fuse together and tansform into the being the suit depicts. As you have seen, I can teleport and split myself into six mini-me."

Lyoga then tilted his head and walked over to Hibano. He placed a paw on his chest and studied the boy's silhouette. He would then smile and use his hand to boop the fullbringer's nose. "Hm...yeah it can work. You're not too different from me. I could make you one actually. Ooh, maybe I could give you that as a thank you for helping me with the fire hounds! Yes yes it's decided then, wait here."

Lyoga would make sure Hibano was sitting on the sofa before running off in a different room all happy and chuckling, a devious grin on his snout. Hibano would hear some rustling coming from where the fox went and then Lyoga reappeared with something folded in his hands. He shoved the cloth in Hibano's lap.

"Do me a favour and wear this for a moment I need to check on something." He stated matter of factly. The garments he had given composed only of a single bodysuit with a zipper on the back for ease of wear. The fabric felt quite stretchy at the touch and when unfurled the all black thing had fingerless gloves and tabi boots integrated in the design. The soles seemed to be made of smooth rubber. While the suit was mostly black, it was actually adorned in a yellow colored spiky patter.

"You probably want to take your shoes and other clothes outside your underwear off for this, I'd reckon it wouldn't feel comfortable otherwise. Don't worry about it looking to small either, it's quite stretchy. I'm sure it'll fit ya."

It seemed Lyoga was dead set in having the Fullbringer try out the weird article of clothing for whatever reason. He even pointed Hibano to the restroom to change...

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jun 9, 2022 12:51:11 GMT -5

Hibano

Good lord, so the suits themselves are sentient and could talk as well? This was starting to seem rather creepy, even if Ryoga - Ryoga, right, Lyoga was the fusion? - seemed genuine. His explanation of how the artificial souls and their suits work was long winded, and while Hibano understood what he meant, more or less, a lot of it was technical information that even Ryoga was not really interested in explaining for long. Instead, he immediately jumped to something much more exciting for him - creating a sentient suit for Hibano as thanks for the help in Dresden.

"Wait-" Hibano called out, then was briefly forced to a pause by a boop on his nose. "-so you're just going to make someone alive and thinking like it's no big deal? And give them to me like property..?"

That didn't sound right. Ryoga soon returned, tossing a jumpsuit straight into Hibano's lap, requesting him to put it on. "Uh..." The Fullbringer quickly unfolded it - just like he was told, it was small, and stretchy. Sure, that can work - it didn't sound like a big deal, though, considering the height difference between him and the suit, Hibano guessed from the beginning that it wasn't going to be as smooth as Ryoga imagined.

After a few minutes changing in the restroom, the Fullbringer stepped out - the fabric squeezing and stretching with each move.

"Uh, it's rather... tight," Hibano explained, looking over his shoulder and back. Indeed, the body suit was stretchy enough that he was able to fit - but it really strained the fabric, so it now tightly hugged the Fullbringer's muscles, and while Hibano was not a complete prude, his expression still betrayed some discomfort at wearing a skintight bodysuit exposing all of his curves in front of another person.

"...what did you need this for?"

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 9, 2022 16:48:27 GMT -5

"Ah HA!" Lyoga exclaimed, hopping closer to Hibano and circling around the suited fullbringer. He casually split into two, one looking at the top and one at the bottom. "Hm. Yeah it looks a little too tight, you're definitely taller than me. Hm..." The two Lyogas giggled at the question.

"Why, for measurements of course! This design looks good on you, but we can't have you use something that's too tight. Just bear the fabric for a moment, I'll have a perfectly sized undersuit for you to switch into. It's still going to be very tight, but not prohibitely so." Lyoga-2 answered while using his measuring tape to get Hibano's leg lenght and width. Lyoga was instead behind measuring up soulders and arms.

"See that's the misconception. Sentient doesn't mean alive and alive doesn't mean sentient. Also you shouldn't consider them property and consider them more of like...a helping hand. Hm...yes the tabi are a good idea...gotta focus on mobility..."

Lyoga one grabbed the phone from the couch and it would appear in Lyoga-2's hand paw, who would then make a call somewhere. "Liu Fen? Hi, I need an undersuit type 3b but in these measurements...yeah...yeah...oh the tabi boots are a must, the wearer is a swordsman...yep he needs the mobility. Make the tabi's soles rubber yes? Smooth, half inch thick. Yes..."

"Hm...alrighty we got the thing I needed." Lyoga-2 commented, poking Hibano's chest. "You're pretty muscular, hm..." He furrowed his brow and folded his arms, tails swishing around in thought. "You need to be quick, but you also need to close in to strike with your sword...oh I know!" The fox's ears perked up and he made an 'Eureka' gesture. "You'd be perfect as a Bunny!" He would chime, nodding. "Yes Yes! A being a bunny would help you jump really far and move super quick. Also having strong legs helps put more oompf with sword swings."

Lyoga suddenly disappeared while his clone kept taking some final measurements and double checks on Hibano. "Oh right! Sorry I missed what you said in the flurry of preparations needed. What I am giving you is a special suit just like mine, though without the hassle of it being sentient...not yet at least. Cosider it like some kind of...super specialized armor. When you'll wear it, it'll transform you into a super cool bunny and give you a few more tricks to use. I figured that would be a cool useful gift for someone like you who fights around things."

The kitsune then shuddered lightly and held his head for a moment. "Ah, speaking of things to wear the first thing should be here in three two one... oh wait-" Lyoga jumped past Hibano and dived in the air just in time to catch a package that materialized. He landed on the ground with a faint thump and a oof, but he was otherwise unarmed. He quickly stood upright again and teleported to the couch, where he used his claws to shred the packaging.

"...ah good! There was a suit that fit your body size." He commented, looking up and back at the fullbringer. He walked near and offered another folded up bundle at him. It was an identical copy of the black and yellow suit Hibano was wearing, but clearly a size bigger. "There we go, you can take that off and change into that one while we're here waiting. This one should still hug you real tight but should be exactly your size." Lyoga-2 pointed out. He then looked around for the phone again. He would need it later.

"Oh right, you should get into a habit of wearing this undersuit without other clothes but your underwear beneath before using the actual Sensui I'm giving you. See, both of them are made with a special fabric that lets your reishi flow freely and make the over armor much comfier to wear. Anyways, off you go now! Let's see if this undersuit fits you the right way. Leave the one you're wearing on in the bathroom. I'll clean it and put it away later." Lyoga once more invited Hibano to change.
Last Edit: Jun 9, 2022 16:50:04 GMT -5 by Tadashi Ryoga

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jun 11, 2022 15:06:10 GMT -5

Hibano

"Well, yeah, even the most intelligent and conscious robot isn't "alive" either, sure, but if it has feelings and dreams, then I'm not going to let it get hurt either way," Hibano answered, explaining his case on the sensui sentience question - then, when Ryoga pressed him to not think of the suits as something he owns, the Fullbringer exclaimed back to him:

"-Hey, you're the one who talked about giving it to me like it's just an ordinary suit..!" After that defense, Hibano sighed. Perhaps it would be better to get one that's sentient to have someone tagging along with him for his journeys - but, at the same time, treat a fellow sentient being with the respect it deserves. "I'll figure it out. I'll treat it like a comrade, obviously, it wouldn't make sense not to."

The Lyoga clones were taking measurements of his body, getting the correct numbers for every part of his body to make sure that the final product was as comfortable for Hibano to wear as possible. They also explained what he was about to get - a... bunny costume. Ryoga's reasoning for it was that much like a bunny, he values speed and agility, so this suit will be able to enhance his strongest attributes and become a real boon for him in battle - which did make sense, but...

"...but does it have to be an animal?" Hibano asked. "I'm not going to wear a bunny suit to battle..."

He picked up the other bundle offered to him, but waited for Ryoga's answer before changing out to the larger jumpsuit.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 11, 2022 16:30:29 GMT -5

"Yes it has to be an animal. And I mean give it to you more as you'd give a pet to someone to take care of. Besides, for the love of the kami, have you ever played Monstèrbox? It's like that." Lyoga stated matter-of factly. "Consider that a trademark of sorts. That and it's easier for you to use the new powers if you have a body that's made to accomodate those changes. Besides, who knows, you might like it more than you think." The fox would add, folding his arms. "So, you going to change into that or you plan on keeping my own undersuit on?" He would point out. He figured the guy would want to wear something less constricting.

When Hibano walked back in a properly sized undersuit, Lyoga was once more giving the guy a once over. Yeah the measurements they had taken were solid. They just needed to add half a centemeter and it would be fine. "Much better feeling yeah? That's the first step. I'll make sure it's cool looking too since you're so worried about being a bunny in battle. If anything people underestimating you should help you kick their ass and make defeat sting that much worse. Now grab my paw, I need some of your reishi to imbue suit with."

The fox offered his hand at the fullbringer. As soon as Hibano grabbed it, Lyoga would start siphoning reishi quite quickly. He would eventually stop, but not before Hibano would begin feeling somewhat exherted.

"Don't worry you'll get it all back, but I need a good chunk if I gotta make the body and the soul with it." The kitsune booped Hibano and teleported him on the couch. "You can chill there for a moment. Get used to the undersuit you're wearing. I'll be back soon."

Lyoga disappeared, jumping somewhere and leaving Hibano alone. The fullbringer would have a full ten minutes to gather his breath and wait for the white fox to return. Suddenly, both Lyogas reappeared, with a mannequin holding a rather peculiar outfit. "You know, you're a really lucky guy. I was already working on this one for a while, otherwise it would have taken me a good few hours." Lyoga-2 said, merging back in the original soon after. "Voilà!" Lyoga would exclaim, waving at his creation.

The sensui was most definitely resembling a bunny, though it had much more flair than that. It was clearly humanoid shaped and sported bright colors all over. Red, gold and blue on a backdrop of white fur. It was the exact same size as Hibano, obviously, outside of the big ears. It didn't speak, but the bunny's eyes locked onto the bodysuit-wearing fullbringer as it stood idly by.

"The artificial soul is already in there. Once you wear it, both suit and soul with bind to you and you only. The way the artificial souls' personality ends up depends on which memories float in your minds while you two are fusing together. If you're ready, come over here. I'll help ya wiggle in and check everything is okay."

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jun 13, 2022 16:08:36 GMT -5

Hibano

So what was the reason for Ryoga's sensui being an anthropomorphic animal, then? There wasn't one, really. Ryoga wanted it to be an animal, so he was making an animal, and he expected Hibano to enjoy it, too. Good lord... Well, there was no getting out of this now, as the Fullbringer figured - he'll accept the suit, maybe wear it a few times, then give some thought on what to do with it from there on out. Perhaps he can find a mannequin for the suit so it can walk around by itself...

"Right," Hibano muttered, briefly, when Ryoga requested him to extend his hand for a Reishi lend to help finish up the suit. The Reishi which the Quincy fusion drained from his body was heterogeneous, more than just Hibano's own energy, but it worked for the purposes of the suit. Soon, the Quincy returned again, this time with a full suit in tow which he immediately began to proudly present.

He said he will deliver a bunny, and he brought a bunny.

"I-that-" Hibano tried to speak up, but the words got stuck in his throat. Of course, he expected to receive a bunny ever since Tadashi promised him exactly that, but... not a shirtless bunny wearing tights, surely?!

Alright. Alright. "...Alright." He'll give it a go once. At the very least, it will be a new experience... The mannequin holding the suit was turned around and split open from the back to allow Hibano to step inside, where the edges of the suit flapped to the sides by themselves, like a living organism, and subsumed the Fullbringer's back, leaving only Hibano's head still outside of the sensui suit. One more thought flashed in his head as he pulled the bunny mask over his face. Wait, wait, isn't this going to... kinda overwrite my personality with someone else?

The new soul fusion blinked a few times, starting to get a sense of its surroundings. The suit's mod soul began copying and writing down what it could find inside its new host, finding one soul to be a blank slate, empty of memory, and another much richer in content, but hidden and really difficult to access. In the process of writing the mod soul's personality, the sensui ultimately started writing down from both hosts, leading to a visibly longer process, and eventually creating something new.

The first thing the new fusion did was look down at its furry arms, and speak:

"Hey, why am I naked?" The words were of genuine surprise, and the fusion's fears were not dissuaded after it started looking over its shoulders, finding only multicolored fur. "That ain't good. How am I gonna go fight bad guys in this state? -Ah, I gotcha!"

From the sensui, the fusion indeed inherited impressive agility and kicking strength, but it learned from new things from the souls it adapted to as well. It raised its right arm and spun its index finger, summoning a Reishi construct around its body - a set of bunny armor that encased it completely.

"That's better," it spoke to itself, now with a faint mechanical filter. From the ground, it picked up Hibano's sword, which the Fullbringer had placed on the ground during his undressings, and pulled it out of its sheath. "This gotta change, too. We're not in the twelfth century any more, are we? Don't worry, I know exactly what we need..." With a mere spin in its hand, the sword transformed into a futuristic blade, crackling with energy.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 22, 2022 12:34:48 GMT -5

Lyoga looked with curiosity how Hibano reacted to his new suit and how the new bunny hybrid immediately showed off his new powers the moment the hybridization process was complete. "Hm. Armor creation and... weapon creation. I have to say your new power is quite polarizing, but it's pretty good. You do look cool too!" He would comment, circling around and poking just about everywhere at the bunny armor. His voice was different, but definitely could hear Hibano in there.

"Looks like everything went well, you and your host seem to have pretty much fused together without a hitch. It's nice to meet you...uuh..." The kitsune folded his paws on his chest in thought. "Right. I guess you need a new name now." He realized that crucial detail amongst the miriad other things he wanted to ask about or point out.

"Say...does that power work for you or for me as well? Could you armor me up? How are you feeling by the way? Any dizzyness, blurred vision?" He would continue. This was a momentous occasion, the bunny being all good and already a natural with body and power meant that his sensui, actual sensui, could really be worn by anyone and not just quincies. So far only he and Yael had used suits with mod souls in them. Hibano being able to merge with his new bunny companion meant that Ryoga's work was actually even better than what he thought.

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jun 24, 2022 12:59:59 GMT -5

Hibano?

The new fusion inspected its abilities, looking down at its hands, clenching its fists and allowing the mechanical gloves to tense from the pressure. It glanced to the high-frequency blade in its right hand, too, and sent a brief swish across the air, leaving electricity crackling in its path. Most impressive, and most attractive - the fusion could not wait to get a chance to try out these newfound abilities against someone.

Lyoga, meanwhile, was gawking at the success, observing it from every direction, getting a good look at the futuristic plating of the design, and finally stepping back to ask the creation its name. That got the mecha-bunny to briefly perk up, thinking of what to answer with.

"Well..." it replied. "There's two people inside of me, making me up. One of them is Hibano, and the other is... uh... well he didn't really give me a name, but I'm gonna say it's... Cinder. Now that's kickass. So... if I'm Hibano and Cinder merged together, I'm..."

The fusion turned its eyes to the ceiling. "...Hinder?" It shook its head. "No, that's stupid. But the other option doesn't work either... Cibano sounds like a music instrument, not the terrifying hunter of all villainy... Whatever, I'll think about it!"

That Lyoga asked if "Cibano" would be able to armor him up got completely lost on the fusion's mind, and, instead, the armored up bunny ran up to the nearest window. "Whatever, I'm wasting my time here! There's so much I gotta go experience! Fight! Beat up!"

It cleaved the window open with a single cut and then crashed through, falling across the air and landing on the street below with a powerful crash. Briefly, "Cibano" spun the HF blade in its hand, then ran forth, the mechanical boots leaving tremors across the street with each leap and frightening the pedestrians - who had just witnessed something crash to the ground and then start shaking the ground.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jun 28, 2022 17:36:58 GMT -5

Lyoga wasn't super surprised about the eagerness of the fusion to experience his heightened state. The first time is always the most intense one. Everything is super vivid and almost overwhelming. The bunny didn't listen to him much and was very eager, perhaps a little too eager if he were to copare his personality to Hibano, but still...he just guessed the two liked being fused.

"Wait a second though you are not read-" Lyoga commented as the bunny with the sword smashed his window and jumped down. The kitsune sighed. Not the first time that happened either. Thankfully, he could just make sure the guy didn't get himself killed, but he would need help from a different partner. It'd take him a little time to change...

-------

Cibano had about three minutes of free time before a greish-blue blur popped right in front of him, planted his webbed feet on the roof he had intercepted the other on and completely stopped the bunny's momentum by placing a clawed hand the bunny's armored forehead. The Hybrid that had Cibano stopped was around seven feet tall, muscular and streamlined. With rough skin and jagged teeth, the shark-like hybrid was another one of Ryoga's companions that had now merged with his creator to help him stop Cibano from accidentally rampaging around the city.

"Easy there, little bunny." The shark mused, holding the other fusion in place. "I know it feels really good right now and you are super eager to help people, but you need to get used to yourself first. You have just merged together, if you go pick a fight with a hollow like this you could get yourself or others into trouble if you misjudge how your body reacts yeah? How about we play together first yeah? I can teach you a cool thing or two most definitely. Yes yes. Gonna be awesome."

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on Jul 2, 2022 10:18:17 GMT -5

Hibano?

After he landed on the street, Cibano ran forth, laughing and leaping from excitement, swinging his transformed weapon at property in his path - traffic poles, fire hydrants, lamp posts, tree trunks - to get a feel at the power that was coursing through his fingertips. It was certainly quite intoxicating, to be born with this inconceivable power.

Ryoga had to stop the show, however. Taking an another costume with him, this time one which turned him into a seven foot tall shark hybrid, he suddenly landed in front of Cibano and raised his hand to hold his forehead in place, then yelled at him to stop while he was still unfamiliar with the intricacies of the suit and his own capabilities.

Cibano grabbed the hand holding his forehead by the wrist to pull it away, then shot back:

"Hey, you're not my dad! I can assure you, I am perfectly in control of my senses!" To make a brief display, he swung the HF blade across the air, leaving a trail of sparks in its path, and then began casually spinning the weapon in his hands. "I've inherited plenty from all three of my hosts, and I'll get used to myself when I'm cleaving Hollows in half!"

Ryoga's confidence got Cibano to crack a grin, however - though it wasn't really visible from behind the custom-created suit of armor. "You wanna fight me yourself, then? Come on, then, give it a go!"

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Jul 7, 2022 17:49:31 GMT -5

"Well y-wait three?" Lyn mused, suddenly more interested in the bunny fusion. The shark fusion knew soul hybrids formed when two souls merged not three. But if that was the case and the armored bunny was aware he was the combined persona of three souls then it meant that Hibano's body naturally contained two souls!

The shark gently patted the smaller bunny, grabbing his free paw and holding it in his own webbed claws. "Alrighty alrighty I'll play with you okay? But you gotta listen to me first. Think of me like your big bro yeah? I got more experience at this and have been used to this hybridized state for longer. I'm trying to help you feel better yeah and I know right now it feels wonderful and you are so full of energy trust me I know. It feels so good to be like this but let's not get too too hasty yeah?"

Lyn gently reached for the bunny's blade to lower it down he kept Cibano's paw in his grasp and gave him a smile, he lightly tugged him to come with him somewhere. "You want to be a hero no? That's why you came to my aid back at the school. If you just swing your thing around people are going to get hurt and I am sure you don't want that yeah?"

Lyn cleared the building an pointed over to what looked like to be a indoor stadium out in the distance. "We can go there and have a fun spar for as long as we want, go all fighty and stuff and not harm anyone yeah?" He would hope is feisty little bunny would find the idea of being able to spar with another like him. "I was about to say I was curious to find out how cool your powers were in battle before you jumped out the window. I know you said you feel great but its the first time you fused and I wanna make absolutely sure you aren't going to split mid fight, that would be very bad. Do you feel any weidness? Like can you feel any attrition within your hosts? When I merge I quickly lose track of which part of my soul was which. Is it the same for you?"

Provided Cibano had been tamed Lyn would escort him to the place where they would have their bout. It was an indoor skating stadium, a place the half quincy knew would be empty since his family had closed it off for renovations. If the insides got thrashed that was no big deal. If anything he would save on demolition costs. It was fairly large in size, which made for quite a nice looking arena.

The shark would let Cibano go and wave at the place. "This looks great yeah? We can burn some energy here. I'm taking blue side." He stated as he hopped backwards a few steps towards the blue colored wall on one side. He transitioned into a cool looking battle stance. It was a mix of feral and martial art.

"Anyway enough talk! I can always ask later and I did promise you a fight. I say we go on ten, count with me. One..two...three.

Lyn began counting and slowly circling around the bunny like a predator does to their prey, getting ready to have a bout against Cibano.

Deep down he always wanted to try and fight. The shark was the fourth one he created and the first one that was specifically designed to be effective in combat. Bred for war, so to speak. This was going to be interesting.