PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

zio Avatar

zio

Post by zio on Jun 21, 2022 15:56:50 GMT -5

PIZZA TIME
Type: Courier (PvE) (Repeatable)
Level: 1
Description: On the way back from picking up a pizza for your group, you are attacked by Quincy/Hollows/Shinigami (Choose one). Evade the selected pursuers and return to base with the pizza intact.
  • Don’t drop that delicious pizza pie.
  • Keep moving. Name of the game is evade, not fight.
  • Don’t lead any foes back to your base.

It was an average day in Tokyo and things seemed to be going smoothly. There were countless people walking through the streets while going about their usual schedules. One man however, was out of his element. Takeshi, who looked up at a building with what appeared to be a judgy squint. It was actually a more confused expression, but Takeshi’s tired eyes always made him look extra negative. Takeshi pulled out a smartphone and quickly unlocked it.

Yeah, this is the right place…” The Fullbringer muttered as he put his phone back into his pants pocket. Takeshi took a deep breath and steeled himself. This was the first task the Red Lotus had given him and the former-salaryman knew just how important first impressions were. Takeshi knew that if he was ever going to be taken seriously, he had to give this first task his all. The man took a deep breath and entered the building.

The inside of the establishment was as inconspicuous as the outside. The walls and floors were decorated with immaculate red and white floor tiles. There were about five tables spread next to a wall on the right side of the room. Opposite to that was a counter with all kinds of machinery. Some were simple drink machines and there was a large oven closer to the back. Right behind the counter was a man with a surprisingly clean white shirt who immediately focused upon seeing Takeshi enter.

"Hello sir, may I take your order?" The employee asked cheerfully.

"What?"

The employee stared at Takeshi long and hard before pointing over to a sign hovering above the entrance that read ‘Jungle Pizza’ in large neon letters. "Oh, right. I'd like to order a pie." This was going great so far!
[/spoiler]