Bleach Hereafter RPG

Prueba De Voluntad [Closed]

Player

I have nothing to say.

Enfermizo Avatar

Enfermizo

Post by Enfermizo on Aug 5, 2022 15:44:44 GMT -5

Constructed of stout poles, overlapping rugs, and carefully treated cloths, this shady canopy resembles a simple four-person tent in a way a three-story inn resembles a humble country cottage. Speaking much to its owner’s preferences, the tent was built more for function than beauty, the rugs colorful in design but able to be pulled shut in case of the occasional sandstorm. Enfermizo laid comfortably within it’s sheaves on a bed made of soft handmade clay bricks covered in linen stolen from the human world.

One of the square truths about Hueco Mundo was that it was survival of the fittest. Even as an Arrancar, Mizo would find himself having to fend for himself on more than one occasion as any Hollow although it wasn’t as bad as it had been when he was on all fours, there was always this driving force to make some sort of progress. It didn’t have to be for fighting but just to have a goal to strive for was enough to keep this afterlife worth looking forward to. The Gnollson’s goal was one he thought was humble: work himself up the chain.

Not to become some big-shot Espada but to hit that peachy spot where he can have complete access to the human world while having the time to cook whatever he can get from that ol’ farm land. One of the sure fire way to climb that strength totem pole would be to make allies and train with them. Thankfully, Hueco Mundo had no short supply of Primeros like himself who would spar and train to better themselves. There was one Mizo had gotten in contact with a few days back; a guy name Nezuel. They had planned to meet at this location to spar a little and if things went well then Mizo had half-a-mind to offer some kind of partnership with his fellow Hollow-kin.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 5, 2022 16:06:25 GMT -5

While Mizo was relaxing and waiting for a certain arrancar to arrive...a certain arrancar was flying through the sky, thought falling would be a more apt descrition.  A garganta opened up in the air far above the tent, that the primero was using, a red flash following it opening as something fell out of it.  A few seconds later, that object hit the ground hard, sending out a small tremor and large amount of sand.  The object's name was Nezuel and as he stood up he looked at the sky, shaking a fist at the gillian that peeked out from the tear in the sky.  "Soul King damned Menos" he'd say, upset more that he couldn't take a gillian one on one than the fact that he was already wounded and late for his fight with Mizo.

He slowly started to make his way towards the tend he had seen while he had been falling, feeling a familiar riatsu emanating from it.  It was odd that the arrancar within had asked him for a fight, the primero of higher rank than Nezuel simply due to the fact that Nezuel didn't have a number.  Unaffiliated with any of the Espada he was, compared to some of the other arrancars he knew, rather free.  How odd that his freedom and audacity hadn't been quashed, his freedom stamped out. 

Nez moved aside the tent flap, eye squinting at the change of light before he looked around.  "Hello...I was supposed to meet a Mizo here I believe?"

Player

I have nothing to say.

Enfermizo Avatar

Enfermizo

Post by Enfermizo on Aug 7, 2022 9:03:31 GMT -5

An ear twitched when the Garganta opened, the following beacon of reiatsu that floods from the gap was cause enough for Enfermizo to rise up from his perch. Raising his hands in a stretch, the Gnollson knew that whatever just showed up was no mere Arrancar as it felt like something along the lines of a Menos or something else that can swallow Mizo whole.

Just before Mizo thought about packing up to move out of the area, a smaller presence seemed to have separated from the much larger one which then vanished, presumably with the Garganta. Nezuel then would enter Mizo’s tent, which caused the Gnollson to relax a bit.

“Well unless I owe you money, then I’d reckon that’s what you can call me.” Mizo joked. “Howdy! You must be Nez! Come along outside partner. Let’s walk for a spell.” Instead, Enfermizo would attempt to lead Nez a little further away from his tent. “Normally I’d get straight to business but I smell somethin’ big just from where you looked to have popped up. So I hope you don’t mind if I’m fixin’ to be a bit cautious. Did you catch a Gillian sniffin’ ‘bout when you got ‘ere?” Once the two ended up at least an hour away from Mizo’s tent and on the white sands did the Gnollson stop before reaching back to unfurl his whip.

“Let’s make this some good practice then Nez but not too good. I got some words for ya afterwards ol’ boy.” Enfermizo said before he skipped away a few paces to widen the distance between himself and Nez. “Alright, take your best shot!” The Gnollson took his stance curling his whip into a spiral into his left hand as if he was readying for an ol’ fashion southern shoot out!

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 7, 2022 9:56:29 GMT -5

"I was fighting the gillian prior to this" Nez would say along the way to their fighting location.  He wasn't really sure why the two of them had to walk so far to do so, it wasn't like many hollows would battle two arrancars fighting one another. "We exchanged some blows but ultimately it won by fighting me thought my garganta...and that left me here.  It left through a kumon shorty after though."

"I am curious why you contacted me." Nez would say as the other arrancar prepared himself for the battle.  "You say you have words for me after...so perhaps is this an audition for something?"  he would tilt his head to the side, contemplating.  "I've fought shinigami and quincy recently, I'm curious how my own kind will fair, especially with my less than conventional style of fighting."

With a shake of his head he would release his riatsu into the area around the two of them, air growing thick with a feeling almost like that of a shinigami but darker.  "You want my best shot, truly without knowing what I'm capable of?  Very well...lets see if you can withstand it."  He held out a hand, electricity crackiling down a finger as three rays of lightning split the night air, moving quickly towards the arrancar.  "HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI"

COMBAT TRACKER

Nez has Edge 3 on Enfermizo. +15 def +4 damage +15 acc and reduce damage taken by 4
-28 reishi + 3 = 25 spent

At-Will: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI -6 reishi (2/3)
xmnzkmZf1d100+60
2d11+4

Bonus Action: Focus Energy - 10 reishi
+15 acc

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI -6 reishi
1d100+60
2d11+4

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI -6 reishi
1d100+60
2d11+4

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Caster
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.

TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you

TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (1/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU: As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted,no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them. (1/1) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi

RELEASE

REIATSU: 96,000
HP: 80/80 | REISHI: 155/180 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC: +30
1d100+60·2d11+4·1d100+60·2d11+4·1d100+60·2d11+4
Last Edit: Aug 7, 2022 9:58:17 GMT -5 by nezuel