Bleach Hereafter RPG

You're Basic (Heres a Cactus)

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 14, 2022 21:36:54 GMT -5

Nezuel stepped out of the garganta and onto the white sands of Hueco Mundo.  Somewhere, far in the distance, he was vaugly aware of five gillians doing the same...although his accuracy in a garganta he wasn't in had the possibility to be off...it was quite possible they found themselves on the sands or within the forest that was named after them.  As soon as he stepped out he turned on his heels back towards the void, watching Milo leave the garganta and allowing it to close behind the woman.

"You managed yourself rather well back there and looked good while doing so." Nez would wink at the arrancar.  "Yet I feel like you still need help with the basics of combat.  The kido you used was good for confusing your enemies and avoiding blows...is that the style of combat you want to practice?"  His hands would find his sword and scabbard, removing them from his side as he stuck the blade unceremonially into the sand next to him.  "Its better that you learn here, rather than in the arena versus other numbers or even an Espada, that there are types of fighting that such methods won't work against.  It's important to specialize, yes, but always try to keep your mind as open as the front of your shirt."

He smiled at his own crude humor.  "Ask any questions you will of me but we do need to train, when you are ready I will allow you the first blow."

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Aug 15, 2022 23:15:17 GMT -5

Milo could only sigh as she walked out of the Garganta behind Nezuel, wondering if the hollow made it safely to their destination. Her thoughts were cut short as Nezuel spoke up,his compliments and questions making her think about that instead. She watched as he stuck the blade into the sand next to him, her eyes landing on the sword with a gentle gaze and she placed her hand against her cheek.

"Looking good? I don't think I changed my appearance much. As for my fighting style...I...I suppose I want to avoid any unnecessary conflict since," A flash of red played itself in the back of her memory, "Well...I suppose I could mix my fighting style up if it means I can prevent, erm..something." Milo softly replied, moving her hand away as her eyes focused elsewhere.

"I suppose I should ask if we'll be using our blades or not. I can always strike with the scabbard of my weapon, but I can always stray away from using it. I just...I don't know how I feel about hitting you, Nezuel." She reached behind herself and pulled out her short sword, sheathed and seemingly unused at a glance.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 16, 2022 17:10:27 GMT -5

"I don't plan to use my blade" Nezuel would say, looking at the piece of metal.  "I wouldn't want to leave any lasting scars now would I?" his expression was somber despite his tone.  With a nod he'd look at the woman with caution.  "I can understand why...we both share that, the same effect that battle has upon us, although I'm sure there are some differences."  With a small smile he'd stand up, giving Milo a slightly tired look but one full of amusement.  "You need to learn how to hit someone someday Milo...you never know, one day we could be enemies.  I appreciate your concern for me but I am older, stronger...you don't have to be afraid of hurting me."

He held out both of his hands to the side, leaving himself completely defenseless.  "So go ahead, cmon and hit me."  The side of his mouth curled a little as he thought of what to say next.  "If you manage to win this little fight maybe I'll even give you a treat, take you out to someplace nice or do something you've wanted to do but never had the time to?"

He slowly began to release his riatsu, toning it down to stay even with Milo's.  "Its your move first, show me your best."

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Aug 16, 2022 21:13:53 GMT -5

Milo only gave a nod, sighing at the comment about not wanting to give her lasting scars. She wouldn't voice in her complaint about having to train to strengthen herself. It was a needed action, she knew this, but she didn't want to think about the possibility of one day having to defend herself from whoever wanted to kill her. Even the thought of ever making herself an enemy to Nezuel was seemingly absurd, but the fear was always there that perhaps he would get bored with her. Unspoken worries that she bottled away and tossed at the back of her mind. Nezuel wouldn't always be there to keep her safe, she knew that, and running away and dodging would get her nowhere if the enemy pursuing her were to be extremely strong.

"Winning this sparring match seems a little...hopeful. Even for someone with so much experience." Milo sighed, tossing her weapon to the ground and relaxing herself into her fighting stance. If the time to get better at fighting was given to her now, she will take his offer. She took a deep breath before running towards Nezuel and begin her attack with a simple series of strikes. She hoped she could at least keep up with the male when his chance to strike back came about.

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action: Name -Strike | -0 reishi cost

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - IjS_lQAo1d100+5
Dmg - 1d5
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

Standard Action: Strike- Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+5
Dmg - 1d5

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

REIATSU: 16,000
HP: 55/55 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d5 | ACC: +0
1d100+5·1d5·1d100+5·1d5

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 16, 2022 22:05:29 GMT -5

Nezuel brought his hands up in a defensive position as Milo came at him. She was fast, sure, but he had more experience on her. Some part of him was also dimply aware at the bonuses his smaller size gave him when it came to defense...but he did his best to ignore it. When her first attack came Nezuel ducked under it, moving out of sight as he went between her legs. Besides the view it offered him it also allowed him to dodge her follow-up attack. He knew that, as a younger arrancar, she would have much force behind her blows...his hierro taking the brunt of it. Still it seemed rude had he simply stood there and taken her attacks to very little effect.

"There are a variety of ways to take out an opponent stronger than you." Nezuel would say. "And of course each fighting style is different, so too are their weaknesses." He started to draw on his riatsu, the environment around them growing cold. "Besides pure damage you can also drain an opponent's Reishi, afflict them with statuses that hurt or hinder them...I've even heard some people fight only to last long enough for a single exchange, ending it with a few perfect blows. You simply need to find what you're good at." He held up his hand, ice forming on it. "BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI" he'd say loud enough for Milo to hear as a wave of ice flowed towards her.

He held up his other hand. "But no matter what you do remember defense is important...HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI" Lightning crackled from his fingers and moved into the ice, using it as a conduit to try and enter her body.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Milo's first attack vs 80 defense - miss
Milo's second attack vs 80 defense - miss
-4 reishi (-7+3)

At-Will: Nezuel suppresses his riatsu to 16,000

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK) -1 reishi
xtzTB8w|1d100 < 80 to inflict cripple
if successful inflict 2 stacks of frostbite

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -6 reishi
1d100+35
2d11
Critical! +9 damage

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Caster
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.

TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
TECHNIQUES

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (2/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU: As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted,no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them. (1/1) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi
RELEASE

HP: 80/80 | REISHI: 176/180 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC:+35

1d100·1d100+35·2d11
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2022 22:07:05 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Aug 19, 2022 21:57:11 GMT -5

Milo hissed from the ice's cold touch on her bare skin, the discomfort and the sudden chill was enough to catch her off guard and throw her off balance. If that wasn't enough of a lecture in itself, she was then struck by Nezuel's hado and with the ice that had formed on her, the attack hit her with an added harshness. She could only mentally pat herself on the back for not screaming from the immense pain and only biting down on her tongue. Was she tasting blood? Most definitely. She wasn't going to complain about it as it wouldn't do her any good. Milo quickly picked herself up, feeling dazed from the still lingering electric shock coursing through her, but took her stance.

It was glaringly obvious that her attacks were doing nothing onto the other arrancar, she needed to be stronger if she hoped to have a positive sense of security. It was good indeed that this was only a spar and that she was learning to defend herself now. Had she been caught by someone with malicious intent to harm her, she'd have been long dead. Milo only gave a quiet laugh to herself, a bitter comfort of sorts.

With a sigh and another attempt to keep herself in the sparring session, she rushed towards Nezuel again and instead of another set of strikes, she held her hands up. "HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI!"

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Nezuel successfully inflicts 2 stacks of Cripple + 2 stacks of Frostbite
Nezuel's attack hits! 24-3= 21 dmg!
-5 reishi

Bonus Action: Guard (reactive) - You gain 10 DR on your turn against all opponents. (Remember DR subtracts from total damage taken per attacker on a turn, not from each attack they make.)| -5 reishi cost

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI - Effects | -10 reishi cost
Acc - VZb_7jQZ1d100+5
Dmg - 2d5

Acc - 1d100+5
Dmg - 2d5

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Shadow

TRAITS
INDOMITABLE (ARRANCAR)- You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
TECHNIQUES
Rapid movement: Effect: You gain +15 Defense against all attacks targeting you this turn. Considered a Movement Technique. Enhanced: Using Rapid Movement versus a Critical Hit now prevents that attack from automatically hitting, requiring it to meet or beat your Defense value as if it were not a critical hit; Critical Hits affected by this still deal additional damage and are affected by any effects that specify Critical Hits.
Speed clones: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.
Nadegiri: As a bonus action you have an 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d6 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all natural damage dice that roll a certain number or lower during your turn. For basic attacks, 8 or lower. For non-basic attacks, 10 or lower.
SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 34/55 | REISHI: 70/100 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d5 | ACC: +0
···
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2022 21:01:53 GMT -5 by Milo

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 21, 2022 10:04:19 GMT -5

Nezuel...might have overdone things a bit. Milo had been a hollow for quite a while but just like Nezuel he supposed that she might be unused to the body that she was now in. That combined with the amnesia that she had suffered...perhaps her loss of power could be comparable to himself? He wondered what the other hollows of Las Noches might think of her, she wasn't too terribly weak but...would they expect more from her just like they had expected from him? She just needed experince...and if she was going to get that he had to not annihilate her.

He reigned in his powers even more, taking mental effort to stop pushing so much power into his attacks. Similarly as Milo's kido spell shot towards him he didn't move. As the attacks came he brought up one hand for one and the other for the second. Both struck him in the palms, him crushing one of the spells in his hand and flinging the remains away, while the other one snaked through his body.

"Very good...although I have a sense that your true power doesn't like in spells like mine does." His eyes narrow at the woman, she seemed more suited to staying agile and active...perhaps if he gave her something to dodge. With a quick movement, Nez moved forward, striking with one hand forwards towards the arrancar's head and then brining his leg up to his her across in the ribs.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
6 dmg (9-3) taken from first BYAKURAI
0 dmg (3-3) taken from second BYAKURAI

At-Will: Nezuel suppresses his riatsu to 16,000. Nez reduces his acc to +5, Def to 60, and damage dice to 1d5

Bonus Action:

Standard Action: Strike
LhP_NjDH1d100+5
1d5

1d100+5
1d5

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Caster
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.

TRAITS
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
TECHNIQUES

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, siphon 10 Reishi from any foe(s) for each time they hit you with an attack and reduce your HP. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (2/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU: As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted,no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them. (1/1) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi
RELEASE

HP: 77/80 | REISHI: 179/180 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC:+35

1d100+5·1d5·1d100+5·1d5

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Aug 28, 2022 15:39:27 GMT -5

"You think I don't know that, Nezzy?" Milo responded as she sighed at the sight of her attacks barely making a dent on Nezuel. Still feeling the effects from his previous attack making her feel like she had used double the reishi for her previous attacks. Before she could really let the vast gap of experience between them sink in, her attention was caught by Nezuel's movements. Was he preparing to attack her in close proximity?? Now why in the hell would he even try to do that? As Nezuel's first strike tried to make direct contact with her face, she struck Nezuel's hand away as a quick guard due to her having been momentarily distracted by her thoughts.

As she followed up to grab Nezuel's first blocked hand, she immediately let go to maneuver herself and use both of her hands to block his second strike. If he had managed to hit her with that, it would have made things problematic. "Well that's not very charming of you. I'm a little insulted you even tried to hit me in the face." Milo's voice had an overly dramatic display of disappointment in her tone. As soon as her feet landed on the ground, she immediately ran close to try and strike Nezuel near the chest. While that distracted him, she held out her free hand and began to chant. " HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI!!"

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Nezuel's 1st strike is blocked by guard! (5-10) 0 dmg
Nezuel's second strike was blocked by guard! (3-5) 0 dmg
1 stack of Cripple + 2 stacks of Frostbite
-5 reishi

Bonus Action: Rapid movement(reactive) - You gain +15 Defense against all attacks targeting you this turn. Considered a Movement Technique.Enhanced: Using Rapid Movement versus a Critical Hit now prevents that attack from automatically hitting, requiring it to meet or beat your Defense value as if it were not a critical hit; Critical Hits affected by this still deal additional damage and are affected by any effects that specify Critical Hits. | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: Strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - BrEVIgpx1d100+5
Dmg - 1d5

Acc - 1d100+5
Dmg - 2d5

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Shadow
HONED SENSES
As a passive effect, you gain +1 extra use, per thread, of all Techniques specifically labeled a Movement Technique. For every attack you successfully evade using a Movement Technique, you gain +10 Accuracy on any attacks used during your following turn. Max of +30 per turn. Cannot use the Talented Trait to gain another use of Movement Techniques.

SHROUD
You start with the Enhanced Rapid Movement Technique. As a passive effect, for every attack you successfully evade with this technique, you gain +3 bonus damage with your attacks on your following turn. Max of +9 per turn.

TRAITS
INDOMITABLE (ARRANCAR)- You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
TECHNIQUES
Rapid movement: Effect: You gain +15 Defense against all attacks targeting you this turn. Considered a Movement Technique. Enhanced: Using Rapid Movement versus a Critical Hit now prevents that attack from automatically hitting, requiring it to meet or beat your Defense value as if it were not a critical hit; Critical Hits affected by this still deal additional damage and are affected by any effects that specify Critical Hits.
Speed clones: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.
Nadegiri: As a bonus action you have an 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d6 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all natural damage dice that roll a certain number or lower during your turn. For basic attacks, 8 or lower. For non-basic attacks, 10 or lower.
SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 34/55 | REISHI: 45/100 | DEF: 60 | DMG DIE: d5 | ACC: +0
1d100+5·1d5·1d100+5·2d5
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2022 15:41:29 GMT -5 by Milo

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 28, 2022 20:07:01 GMT -5

"What can I say?" he'd ask Milo with a smile as her strike hit him in the chest, pushing him back a little. He held up a hand to deflect the low level kido she sent at him. It burned his hand a little, a little bit more effective than the strike, but it still lacked any real force. "It seems I'm attracted to your face...but you're looking a little tired Milo" Nez would say, noticing that the arrancar must have spent at least half of her reserves as of yet. "Don't be afraid to try and take some time to get some air in you, absorb some energy from the area around you and top yourself off...just be wary of timing and what you need to do."

As if to illustrate the point he didn't give Milo any time to relax as he once again sent a wave of frost and ice towards her, trying to drain more of her reserves by making her use more energy to keep herself moving. To follow up his assualt on her reserves, he used another kido to make attacking him more costly. "BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU" He would say, Sakura petals appearing in Milo's vision. Even as the petals distracted her...or so he opted to try and hit her again...this time in the stomach.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
1 dmg from strike
2 dmg from Hado 4
+1 reishi (3-2)

At-Will: Nezuel suppresses his riatsu to 16,000. Nez reduces his acc to +5, Def to 60, and damage dice to 1d5

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK) -1 reishi
XbZ2h0Zn1d100 < 80 to inflict 2 stacks of cripple and 1 stack for frostbite

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): -1 reishi
1d100 < 80 to inflict 1 stack of stagger
if inflicted 3d6 direct damage

1d100+5
1d5

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Caster

TRAITS
TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (1/2) -1 Reishi
RELEASE

HP: 73/80 | REISHI: 180/180 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d11 | ACC:+35
1d100·1d100·3d6·1d100+5·1d5

Player

I have nothing to say.

Milo Avatar

Milo

Post by Milo on Sept 3, 2022 18:30:31 GMT -5

Milo's body, unused to combat and tired out from the attacks she had received had begun to really make her movements stutter. She was weary of fighting, and her actions in this spar session was clear enough proof that she wasn't going to even risk having the side of herself she most abhorred rear its ugly claws and yank her out of control of her sanity. With the same sluggish movements, her legs finally caved in and she slid to the ground finally showing the discomfort of the frostbite that had been making her usage of kido strained.

"I give." Milo sighed disappointingly, mostly towards herself and the lack of strength she currently had. "I don't think I'm cut out for combat...forgive me if I disappoint you, Nezuel."

She gently rubbed at her shoulders, trying to warm herself up and try to ease the soreness that would inevitably be an irritating hassle of its own come the next couple of hours. Yes there was a clear and wide gap of experience between the two. This sparring session left her a bit...frustrated at herself for not even giving Nezuel a bit of a challenge. Milo kept herself busy with her trying to warm herself up, not even taking the moment to even try anything else.

Once she finally regained just a bit of strength, she helped herself to stagger back onto her feet. Another sigh escaping from her lips as she thought of something else to say. "I'm guessing this is it?"

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 3, 2022 19:16:41 GMT -5

"I fear...I might not be the best teacher to this." Nez would say as he saw Milo drop to her knees.  To be honest, Nezuel felt rather terrible about the whole thing.  Here he was trying to teach Milo how to survive in the wastes of Hueco Mundo and he had forced her to soon to fail. For their people, who were so focused on fight and power...he was not well liked by the hollows of court for his relative weak power.  If Milo was unable to fight or simply refused to fight then would they simply get rid of her?  He couldn't allow that...and if Milo was too weak to fight right now he would simply have to become strong enough to fight for the both of them.

"Not every arrancar is suited to combat." Nez would say.   He supposed that was true, while arrancars were the elite of the army there was no doubt support roles.  "You're fast...so perhaps you could be a stealth specialist, a scout...I was simply trying to gauge how strong you are and where your abilities may lie."

He moved to a nearby tree, taking it down and using kido to light a fire near where Milo sat.  Without a word he'd take off is coat and set it about Milo's shoulder, trying to warm her...her current state was because of him after all.  "There is only one way that you could ever disappoint me, Milo." Nez would say after a time.  "And that would be if you were untrue to yourself in the way you act and present yourself.  I will be here for you for so long as you regain your memories...I am responsible for you and I keep my promises."

He moved down and kissed her on the top of her head.  "And it is my hope that when you regain who you were you don't forget who you are now...and that I have a place with you then." he would pat her head right where he kissed her.  "Now come, lets get some dinner."