Bleach Hereafter RPG

Creative Title Here

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 19, 2022 17:02:44 GMT -5

FREAKY FRIDAY
Type: Retrieve (PvE) (Repeatable)
Level: 1
Description: A unique Hollow with the ability to swap bodies has snatched yours and is now running amok! While in the body of this Hollow, track down your own spirit body and swap back!

Find the Hollow who is using your body for their own nefarious purposes.
Figure out a way or force them into switching bodies to return you to normal.

There was one thing about hollows that made them such, the hollowness. The empty feeling in their bodies as their desires overtake them, the despair they feel at having their lives taken away from them. The hunger for souls and other beings that need filling. It was the last one that brought Nezuel to the world of the living.

While he had hunted for a while within Hueco Mundo he hadn't stumbled upon anything that he could eat. Perhaps some small scraps, an adjuchas that had scared him away from a half eaten gillian, but nothing that could actually sustain him. In his desperation he had moved to the human world, looking for the lower level hollows that typically moved about dimensions in search of battle or food.

And he did find a hollow, an odd being with a mask resembling a human brain, several tentacle like appendages moving out around it almost reminiscent of a jellyfish. He supposed that it might be easy enough to go down there, slice the hollow in two, and then bring it back with him to be eaten by him and Milo....but it felt like there was something off about it. The more he looked at it, observed it, the more he wanted to go down and introduce himself to the odd monster.

With a shake of his head he figured that he might as well move closer, he needed to be near the thing to strike it after all.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2022 14:26:06 GMT -5 by nezuel

PLAYER

Always expect the unexpected!

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Aug 30, 2022 17:39:49 GMT -5

Tip tap tip tap. Another being was around at that time of day. A being with paws, white fur, icy blue eyes and six wagging tails. All in all he was going to fit right in on the white parade.

Ryoga- or rather- his alter ego Lyoga scanned the area below him with a huff and puff of his cheeks. He was beyond bored and not even a rooftop walk was calming him. It usually did. Especially if he had someone to keep him company. He needed something to take his mind off and something did pop out to entertain him.

Looking down from his perch, he found two hollows doing thing. One was a squid, the other was a humanoid one like Fiore. Man he looked so scrawny and miserable though. He though Arrancar were supposed to be the top dogs of hollowland but this guy looked so...pathetic for whatever reason.

Usually, Lyoga would have approached and introduced himself by now. He held off on it, wishing to see what was going to happen between the big hollow and the squid hollow. Fiore said the stronger ones usually consumed the little ones. It was how they evolved. Perhaps today he would see if his supposition on his ancestor's race were true.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 31, 2022 17:15:08 GMT -5

Nezuel shot forward, an incantation coming to his lips as he shot kido lightning at the hollow. The thing's tentacles wrapped and wiggled to meet the blow, the power somehow dissipating and moving through the being. With a silent cry the energy was released back and Nezuel and struck him in the chest, sending him flying into a nearby building. "No lightning...alright." The arrancar would say as he got up from the rubble he had created. He was about to try some ice or perhaps fire...but the hollow's attention wasn't on him anymore. Its eyes, or whatever passed for its eyes, seemed to be focsing on something else in the area. He followed the gaze of the hollow to find...some sort of being, a fox perhaps?

Nezuel narrowed his eyes at the new being, not really sure what it was. It was an animal, or seemed like one, so his first instinct was to assume it was another hollow. Yet he didn't feel the corruptive and dark riatsu that normally accompanied his kind...neither did he spot a hole or a mask on the being. His eyes would return to the jelly-fish like hollow, both of them not moving as they were unsure who this was, friend or foe to both or neither of them?

"Good evening," Nezuel said, deciding to break the silence between the trio. "If you don't mind would you like to help me kill this hollow?"

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Aug 31, 2022 18:29:31 GMT -5

The fox dropped down to the same level with grace and nigh a sound outside of the tip tapping on his feet claws. Eyes focused at the two hollows, tails wagging slowly. "You shot first." He stated in a young boy voice, possibly middle teen from pitch. "Also you look...miserable are you sure you're okay?"

For someone with such an immense spiritual pressure, the kitsune seemed particularly inert and not really into fighting. Or at least, it was so while unprovoked. Lyoga was much more curious about the two. Arrancar specifically since he could talk. "Why are you attacking a jellyfish? Doesn't really seem to be doing much to you." The white fox would add. "Who are you anyway?" He asked, walking up to him. "Arrancars are super rare, seeing a new one around is not something you get everday. I'd introduce myself as Tadashi Ryoga, but that wouldnt be true to myself. I guess for the moment you may call me Lyoga."

Walking forward, the fox extended a hand for a friendly shake up. "As I said, you look all battered up and stuff. If you need new clothes or something else say so..." with the selfsame paw he would shake with, Lyoga would summarily measure their height. "I can find you something that works. You are a little on the small side but we can work things."

The white quincy hybrid turned to the squid. "And you, go back to the hueco mundo hollowy place before someone decides to fry you with some nice vegetables on the side."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Aug 31, 2022 19:11:24 GMT -5

"First things first," Nezuel would say, holding up a finger.  "Its a hollow so naturally I'm attacking it...even if I wasn't hungry I still don't want them roaming about the mortal world causing trouble." He held up another finger.  "Secondly arrancars arn't that rare...we just don't get out of Hueco Mundo very often." The furry being had already used the name of his home so it was safe to assume he knew that much.  He looked down at himself, noting once again just how shitty he looked. "I've had...better days." he shrugs.  "If I get new clothes, they're just going to be destroyed by new hollows once they find me again." he shrugs,  "Might as well be naked if I'm being honest."

His eyes narrow at the being as he extends his hand, he seemed far too friendly for a first time meeting and, in a way, he supposed that reminded him of Gaia.  Perhaps the person before him was simply strong enough that they didn't need to worry about such things...some random hollow and an arrancar.  He shook his head, whatever, whats the worse that could happen.  He extended his hand and shook the other's paw.

Yet the hollow wasn't idle, hidden tentacles curling around the pair and touching them as their hands touched.  There was a flash of light and suddenly Nezuel was looking at...himself.  He brought a hand up to see his hand was covered in white fur...no, that wasn't quite right.  Was this a suit.

"What is..." he'd say, his voice not his own.  "Shit..." he looked over towards the jellyfish but it was...gone.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Sept 1, 2022 6:30:48 GMT -5

Lyoga gave the small guy a deadpan look, paw on hips and leaning closers. "News flash little guy, you are a hollow too." He stated to the other's finger waggling. "By that logic you would need to be hitting yourself. Then he commented about his tattered clothes, giving a feeble excuse for his look.

Lyoga shook his head and waved the guy off. "If your clothes get torn after fighting then it means they aren't a good outfit." Would be the rebuttal to that. He wouldn't be able to discuss more as the squid hollow flashbombed the two of them and disappeared, swapping their bodies in the meantime.

The quincy squinted as he saw his body from an outside view, taking a minute to look himself over. "Ah. It's one of those guys." He mumbled with the hollow's voice, still looking himself over but exceedingly calm about the whole situation, almost as if out of body experiences were par for the course. "Hm. This will take a moment to fix but I refuse to walk around wearing these in the meantime."

Grabbing hold of what should be his paw, Lyoga tugged the kitsune around towards somewhere. "Come on, we gonna get you a decent high quality outfit for when we swap back. Something cool and fighty. I am pretty sure I have a good amount of elastic apparel that can fit your size but man you're small. Still haven't told me your name by the way."

On the other side for the hollow now trapped in Lyoga's body, the kitsune outfit would most likely feel inert and a little heavy, but would otherwisenot impede movements or view. Breathing would be unobstructed as well, if the hollow was even capable of that.

"You're using my body right now and you're not me so it's probably going to feel a bit weird in there. You kind of can't use my powers at all, but you can at least walk around. I hope being a fox doesnt bother you. Oh and word of advice: you have six tails behind you now, I'd keep an eye out a couple more feet than normal lest you want to bump into things."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 1, 2022 12:35:32 GMT -5

Nez felt...heavy.  He tried to lift a hand and it was...somewhat sluggish.  But more alarming than anything else was the feeling inside of him, the slight tingling that encompassed his entire body...his new body.  "Oh...am I in a quincy body?" he'd ask as he took to paw to himself, feeling around.  It definitely felt...weird, less snug in a few places certainly and he wasn't quite used to the height he was at...everything looked a bit smaller than before.  But then again being in another body was something he wasn't totally unfamiliar with.  When he had released his hollow powers his body had changed and though another personality had taken hold of him he still remembered what he did, had still watched the exchange.  He just tried to not remember it...and the aftermath.

His eyebrows raised and he let out a small gasp as his own body took his new hands and started to move.  "Hold on," Nez would say.  "We need to find that hollow first before we focus on anything else." He pulled his hand back out of the other's reach.  "If I'm feeling this right this body, your body, is a quincy...your soul doesn't have the anti-bodies against the very power inside of my body."  He shook his head.  "Don't you feel it, something eating away at you?"

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Sept 1, 2022 13:42:03 GMT -5

"The only way I feel now is very embarassed about the tattered clothes." Lyoga replied. "I'm only half quincy, one of my parents has hollow powers and I have actually fused with an arrancar before. Me being in your body is no different than wearing any one of my Sensui. Outside of lacking a killer outfit, but I can fix that."

He would once again grab the fox's paw. "You still haven't told me your name, by the way. Now. Let's see if I can do it this way." He reached for the fox's chest and concentrated. The next moment, the two were standing outside a MASSIVE attic at the top of one of the highest skyscrapers around. "Good. Home sweet home. Looks like I can still use my shadowstep powers. Now, let's get this body fitted with some REAL clothes." He waved at the fox. "Come on in. Don't worry about the squid hollow. We can find that guy any moment."

Walking to the large glass door, the bodyswapped quincy entered his bedroom and went straight for the large closet that occupied the whole far wall. Sliding the door open to multiple revolving planes of clothes, Lyoga began searching.

"So, why are your clothes in such a shameful display of misery  my man?" He asked, looking up and down at the various garments he had. Man, being that small was going to be annoying. Thankfully it wasn't going to last long but still. Bothersome.

"Hm. I think I'll go for a nice pair of tabi boots. Gloves? Gloves. Yeah..."
Last Edit: Sept 1, 2022 13:43:33 GMT -5 by Tadashi Ryoga

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 2, 2022 19:11:08 GMT -5

Nezuel contemplated lying to the quincy that wasn't a quincy.  He didn't feel like he was something other than human...perhaps the mix of hollow powers that he had quickly said were similar to Gaia, a fullbringer.  He rather hoped that his previous time inhabiting an arrancar's body hadn't had any adverse effects on the arrancar or the, he decided on quincy to make things easy, quincy in front of him.  He was quickly taken by the quincy to somewhere else, using a skill that wasn't totally unknown to him.  Still the quincies and their shadow like abilities that didn't seem to really fit their aesthetic of the light within the dark.

He broke off his contact with the quincy as soon as he was possible, leaving the two of them standing in his bedroom as he moved around it looking at the different objects and knick-knacks inside.  "You can call me Nezuel." he would say, composing himself before he continued on.  "And I really must insist that we find this hollow as quickly as possible...you might not have any issues inhabiting a body that isn't yours but I would rather be within my own body."  There were others who cared about him...not to say anything about the Hollow Queen who would no doubt be coming for it...unless the kido spell that had been on him wasn't related to his body but his soul?

"Once we're done with that task I won't have any issues talking with you if you don't mind hollows trying to interrupt our conversations every now at then..." His eyes glance to the side as he holds up a finger.  Lightning bursts from it as it pierces a hollow that was halfway out of a kumon.  "As to why its happening... lets just say I pissed off the wrong woman."

As to whether that was the Hollow Queen or Irisa...he couldn't really say in the momment.

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Sept 2, 2022 19:35:43 GMT -5

"Riveting. You can certainly talk about it later, Nez. Right now we need to find a hollow and undo the body swap. And if you say we are going to be attacked by other hollows while we do so I'd rather be prepared to fight. Your body or not, I'm not a spirit. If I get killed in any body I'm going to absolutely die and I would like for that to not happen."

With that said, the quincy would be quick to discard the first bulk of tattered clothes. "Alrigh alright alright...we need something light but also battle armor. Need to be nimble. Let's see..."

He would rumage through the wardrobe and find a black bodysuit with short sleeves. "Good. This is a nice base. Then we need something for pouches and stuff..." he would snap on a harness over his legs, waist and shoulders to which he attached a saddlebag and a number of leg pouches. Then over that he threw on a long sleeved white leathery-like jacket, slipped on a pair of white fingerless gloves and to top it off he stuffed both his legs into a pair of white thigh lenght tabi boots. For good measure, he added kneepads and elbow guards to his new outfit.

"There we go, now this is much cooler." He stated, hopping on the spot to check how the tabi boots reacted to his weight. "Much better too. You can keep these clothes after we swap, gods know you'll probably need a battle outfit. Now. I need to grab my weapon. Since you're in my body, could you please use that snout of mine you have there on your face to sniff out the guy that did this to us? Go on, don't be shy."

With that said, Lyoga moved the stuff in the wardrobe around until a locked compartment rolled into view. Inputting a code, the thing would hiss open and offer the quincy his personal weapon. He rarely used it but at this point he wasn't going to take any risks. Loading it up and holstering it to the side, Lyoga turned around to check on his body.

"So? Have you found the guy?" He asked, ready to go. If it was a brawl people wanted a brawl they shall have!

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 2, 2022 21:14:56 GMT -5

Despite Nez's apparent need to find the hollow that had swapped their bodies and souls...he had to admit one thing, the person he'd gotten stuck with certainly had taste.  As he picked the outfit, the arrancar's eyes wandered around the body that had once been his, a certain disgust in his thoughts warring with the devious thoughts in his mind.  Yet as delicious as his own body might appear they did have pressing concerns and any pale flesh that had once been visable due to damage was soon covered by the new outfit.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," Nezuel would say, closing his eyes as he tried to focus on the nose at the tip of his face.  "I think my outfit is quite dashing...when it isn't destroyed by a thousand cuts."  He heard Tadashi...or Lyoga, doing something else but it was so fascinating to experience someone else's body and powers.  He sensed the hollow almost immediately, turning to his companion.  "The hollow seems to have found a crowded area, a mall perh-" He stopped when he saw his body.

Tadashi would feel the whispers start subtly, a crawling in the back of his mind, the way the shadows around him seemed to bend slightly.  Even moreso as the riatsu he exuded changed from almost shnigami-like to a chorus of different menageries with one conductor above them all.  "Whats this?" a deep voice would ask as a dagger of blood and riatsu was pressed against Nezuel's, now Tadashi's, skin.  "Did the wannabie step away and forgot to lock the door when he went?" 

Standing over Nezuel's body was the sillouette of a man in shadow and blood, holding the weapon against...himself? 

PLAYER

Tadashi Ryoga Avatar

Tadashi Ryoga

Post by Tadashi Ryoga on Oct 3, 2022 16:01:30 GMT -5

Ryoga wasn't really that surprised about the new entity. He wasn't at all fazed by them. "I don't have time for this." He stated, pushing away the blade from himself. "You can do your edgy stuff later when the guy occupying my body comes back. Feel free to cut yourself in the meantime. Piss me off and I will erase you from existance. I'm already done with shenanigans for the day. Do not test your luck. Or do. See what happens."

Indeed it was quite normal for Ryoga to deal with other people piggybacking in his body. Well, this wasn't his body per se but the thing was the same. With the tabi boots squeaking lightly as he walked over to the guy in the white fox. "These clothes are made to fight things. Things that kind of right now you're happily piggybacking for reasons. Man I can't wait to get back in my body, in any case, you can go on ahead and lead the way. If you know where to find that hollow, then all the better. You can go play with mr friendo over there-" he pointed at the edgy ghost "-and I get my fox body back. Then perhaps we can actually sit down and get to know eachother the proper way."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Oct 4, 2022 16:25:59 GMT -5

Nez wasn't really sure what was happening with the spirits inside of his own body right now.  For all intents and purposes, the souls inside of himself should be running wild...or perhaps  running under control of the main spirit that had appeared recently.  He wasn't quite sure how the quincy boy had managed to subdue the spirit with such little ease.  The dive into such a thing would no doubt take time, and that was time they didn't have.  Perhaps it had something to do with the body swapping or the necessity of switching bodies.  The most fuss the spirits inside his original body made, the more likely they'd be stuck with the quincy as their host...and for some reason he didn't think they wanted that.

Nezuel nodded at the quinciy's words, then closed his eyes and gathered the odd riatsu in his veins.  He had to wonder if this was possible...but if he could use such a skill in his hollow body...how was this any different? "Heart of the south," He started to chant, adding strength to the spell, " eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."  He focused the spell around the two of them, a flash of light and energy sending them away to a nearby location.

"I sensed the hollow around here....so it should be around here somewhere..."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jan 24, 2023 20:20:01 GMT -5

As it turned out 'around here somewhere' was directly in front of them.  The odd hollow that had swapped their bodies was now trying to do the same to another pair of spirits.  Why the hollow did that and not just eat them he wasn't really sure, perhaps it had something to do with their spiritual power being different after doing so or the taste of their despair and confusion.  Regardless it was a practice that Nezuel needed to stop.  He raised a hand at the hollow and started his chant, the kido spell coming to him as blue lines formed around the hollow.

Soon it was encased in a pyramid of blue kido.  It tried to rage against the cage, small cracks appearing as it did so...yet with a small effort of will and concentration they healed themselves.  Looking over at the two spirits, the arrancar was pleased to see them unaffected and in their own bodies.  He moved over to them, pulling a zanpaktou from around his waist.  He tapped them both on the forehead, letting them be purified and sent to Soul Society.  Then he turned to the cage and the hollow inside it.

He moved a hand towards it, slowly siphoning its riatsu, feeding on it like a venus flytrap.  In an effort to give the arrancar what he wanted there was a flash of light and both he and the quincy next to him found themselves in their old bodies.  "Thank you" he'd say, before closing his hand and crushing the hollow in the kido.  He released the spell only to move up to the corpse, taking a few chunks and food for the road.

"Well...that was interesting...I'll be seeing you around." he nodded at Tadashi before stepping through a garganta.