Bleach Hereafter RPG

Shades of White

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 18, 2022 18:00:28 GMT -5

Nezuel rubbed at his white clothes, the stylized outfit he usually wore now a different shade as it had been before.  It was his third change in the week, once when he had gotten in some hot springs and remade the clothes, and another when he had met a quincy and had been gifted other clothing.  He had hoped that, with the way he had been talking about the clothes, they might last longer...although to be fair it wasn't like he wasn't putting quite a bit of stress on them.

He held out his hand inf ront of him, starting the process of making the threads that would be his new outfit, the process taking much less time than the first time he'd done it so long ago.  He thought back on that time through a bittersweet lens, curious if it hadn't been better for him to just stay where he had been and not concern himself with the affairs of shinigami. He shook his head, trying to clear it and the air around him, this wasn't the time for this.

When he was done with the creation on his new outfit, a copy of the one he wore now but in better condition, he started to remove the bloodied and dirty clothing, starting with the scarf.  The Queen hadn't sent anyone his way in over an hour...so perhaps he was going to be safe for a little bit.

Player

gran Avatar

gran

Post by gran on Sept 18, 2022 18:33:20 GMT -5

Gran was groggy and he could barely stand up straight as he stumbled through the scenery around him. Everything around him felt like burning fire and no matter what he did, he was still burning up. He needed something cold and he needed it now.
The arrancar tore his coat off and threw it to the ground, clinging to whatever he could to keep himself colder. A tree, a stone, whatever was in the area that seemed chilly would work. Anything, anything would be better than the state he was in.
He could feel his stomach churning and his forehead burning up, but he had been forced to walk by some unknown force. He felt drawn to something in this area, and he had to find it.
Luckily, he found it upon coming across another arrancar in a clearing. He paid no mind to the man seemgingly undressing to change at that point and stumbled closer, trying to get the man's attention.

"H...Help..." 
Those were the only words Gran could get out before he fell over, knocking the stranger down to the ground with him and just looking pleadingly at him, trying to get the point across that he was sick and needed help fast.

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 18, 2022 18:51:17 GMT -5

"Are you someone the Queen sent after me?" Nezuel would ask as he turned to see the arrancar approach him.  He didn't recognize her which meant she must be rather new...perhaps it was a new ploy by the Queen to test him or the arrancars she could make.  There was no way he would be bested by a thing new to their body...but the connotations that that she would start to send arrancars after him before adjuchas or a wave of gillians....this didn't bode well.

"You must be intelligent so I'll give you one chance to...oof" He'd continue as he was forced down onto the clothes he had just made, making them dirty by the simple act of the dirt underneath them.  Yet that wasn't the most concerning thing, annoying yes, but not too big of an issue...this woman was hot, physically he meant.  He put a hand to her forehead and kept it there for a moment.  He pulled his hand away, a frown on his face as he picked up the less dirty scarf from the ground and grabbed the stranger in his arm.s  "Well, lets cool you off them."

He whispered an incantation under his breath and a moment later the two of them were sucked into the combination of descorrer and kido that he had created, a sort of short range teleportation.  He had to punmp more power into the spell to get them farther, from the somewhat warm land they were in not to a place where ice floated by the waves of the ocean.  The two of them came out of the spell just above the waterline, a platform of reishi keeping them above the waves....then keeping him above the waves and he dropped her into the ice cold water.

Player

gran Avatar

gran

Post by gran on Sept 18, 2022 19:04:48 GMT -5

The shock of the teleporation and the cold water brought Gran back to his senses. When his head popped up from the sea to look at the stranger again, he found him..interesting. He was curious about this 'Queen' he was talking about...the only 'Queen' Gran knew of was Milo, his...creator? Guide? Gran didn't know the proper word for it.
"The Queen? I don't know of a Queen, unless you're talking about Milo.."
Gran swam back near the stranger's platform of reshi. Now that he looked at him more, he noticed the man was quite attractive and had an aura of mystery around him. Gran quickly became aware that he was blushing, both from looking at the arrancar and from the aftereffects of his fever--!
"G-Gah! I haven't told you my name yet...mind bringing me up there so I can dry off and talk to you more?" He continued to paddle in the ice-cold sea, seemingly not minding the cold that peremated his clothing and body. In fact, it felt nice since he was just so warm...it seemed like it had snapped the arrancar out of his feverish state, even. He didn't quite remember falling on the other arrancar, though...

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 18, 2022 19:44:34 GMT -5

Nez blinked, then his eyes narrowed.  What were the odds that this random arrancar knew Milo, his Milo.  He sighed, the thought coming to him that perhaps this arrancar that didn't even know the Queen of Hollows might be the result of a certain someone going beyond their abilities and creating something they maybe shouldn't have.  Still whatever Milo had done, assuming it was his Milo, the deed was done and the being before them was aware, conscious...and even a little cute.

"Are you sure you don't need to spend some time in the water to cool down?" he'd ask, tilting his head at the strange individual.  "You still seem to have some heat on your face." he squatted down, laying some fingers on Gran's forehead, then cheek.  He rose back up, then held out a hand to the stranger.  His other hand started to collect the reishi around him, slowly making a towel out of the ambient reishi in the area for the woman to use.  "My name is Nezuel, by the way...this Milo you're talking about, the one you know...does she have purple hair, a hollow hole in her stomach, and a necklace of teeth as her mask?" He pointed a finger at his own hole under his neck where his necklace mask hung. 

Player

gran Avatar

gran

Post by gran on Sept 18, 2022 20:38:52 GMT -5

Gran nodded as he dried himself off, taking care to use the towel gently. "That is the Milo I know, Nezuel. Now that I think about it, I think she mentioned something about wanting to introduce me to you...but..." Gran laughed a little, a bit awkwardly, but it was still a genuine laugh. "Thanks for helping me out back there, I don't know what came over me."
The smile the arrancar made after that sentence would most likely prove he had no intent to harm Nezuel. It was warm and kind, for some reason and Gran felt...close to the man. He felt like he could trust the man with secrets and information, and he wanted to help him however he could. He was obedient from the start, one would say...
"Since Milo made me, does that make me...yours?"
The word had a tiny smidgen of something else in it, but otherwise it was a question that Gran felt he had the right to ask. He felt like he had no purpose as of now, and since Nezuel was here in front of him, why not imply he could make the man his purpose? It couldn't hurt, after all..

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Sept 19, 2022 19:09:01 GMT -5

"Uh...huh" Nez would say slowly, raising up an eyebrow as he looked down at what was essentially his grand....arrancar?  He wasn't really sure of the implications of all of that, if they took who made who into an arrancar then much of the Hollow Queen's court would be related to one another.  While he wasn't one of the intrigue and infighting in the court he had to assume some romance was involved between one courtier or another....then again incest wasn't exactly unheard of in a feudal society...especially when they were so inbred.  But he couldn't lay any claim on the arrancar in front of him, his duty to take care of Milo ended at Milo.  But still...if this scion of Milo, his Milo, was here...where was she and why wasn't she taking care of her?

"I'm not the Queen of Hollows," he'd say, pausing as he realized he didn't know the stranger's name.  "So I'm not in the business of owning people, intelligent or otherwise."  He started to whip up a few chairs and a table, expanding the area around them in the cold air of the current climate.  "So, tell me girl, whats your name and where is Milo right now?"  He would sit down, taking off his scarf as he took an eye to it, every so often looking away from it and back to Gran.  "I feel as though I should chide her for leaving a newborn like you alone."