Bleach Hereafter RPG

Arrancar Down

PLAYER

This is what it's like being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.

Koshou Avatar

Koshou

Post by Koshou on Nov 1, 2022 4:11:36 GMT -5

"What the hell kind of favour would I be in a position to do you anyway?"

Who's to say who might be more surprised, as Hattori Koshou replies in a manner that isn't an outright no. Maybe he's just irked enough at wanting to know who he's fighting. Maybe he's got something else up his sleeve, but that seems less likely probably. He grits his teeth, expression turning downward as the blood seems to seep its way first out of the wound he'd managed to inflict with his little smash-up .. only to return itself to the wound in the manner of those who stem from Hollow origins. There's a faint narrowing of his eyes, and even though he'd made mention of being able to sense that familiar kind of energy, it's only really now it seems to truly sink into the Soul Reaper. If it's new information for him, he tries to hold it under his hat well. "I see ... "

With a quick flash, Koshou extends his hand again, not even bothering with an incantation as another burst of energy goes flinging out toward the other man with jagged, sharp spiritual pressure that he flings almost haphazardly as he tries to counter the energy flung toward him! He misses though - feeling the slight tug of rope beginning to bind itself around him. Dropping to one knee, Koshou struggles with his Zanpakuto trying to break free of the Kido's constraints. "It's no mystery now why my Kido seems more effective than my sword .. " It's all he can do to struggle against the bindings for now, and watch carefully and pray his own kido attack find its mark.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Offense

- Koshou makes an attack!

Defense

- Koshou uses Invigorate!

Status

- Koshou is no longer Crippled!

- Koshou loses 5 Reishi from Frostbite!

- Koshou's Defense is increased by Alacrity!

- Koshou is Enthralled!

- Koshou is Immobilized!

At-Will: None - None | -0 Reishi

Bonus Action: Invigorate - Restore 25 Reishi | -0 Reishi

Standard Action: Bakudo #2: Kare - 45% to inflict Wound | -5 reishi cost

EJPAwvWu1d100 < 45% to inflict 2 stacks of Burn

Standard Action: None - None | -0 reishi cost

ATK:

DMG:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

- Koshou is Frostbitten! (2)

- Koshou is Enthralled

- Koshous is Immobilized (2)

CLASS

- Prodigy

TRAITS

- Alacrity (+10 Def while above Half Max HP)

TECHNIQUES

- Bakudo #44: Sekisho

- Tsukiyubi (Thrust Fingers)

- Bakudo #7: Keikatsu

USES

- Sekisho 1/1

- Tsukiyubi 0/2

- Keikatsu 0/1

- Invigorate (E) 2/4

RELEASE

REIATSU: 17,000

HP: 57/60 | REISHI: 17/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +20
1d100

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Nov 1, 2022 16:27:04 GMT -5

"You can let me worry about that, shinigami." the arrancar would say as the shinigami's kido moved into him. He gave a grunt of annoyance as the shinigami's kido caused his wounds to bleed even more, something he had to get used to he supposed. Be that as it may between the options of wounding, fire, or poison he'd take the first two over the last.

Nezuel's eyes lit up as the shinigami seemed to grasp onto the truth of what he was. With his hierro as hard as it was it would be rather hard for such a shinigami to wound him with attacks. Perhaps in time, the 11th division member might be able to inflict serious wounds on him...but not at this current juncture.

"Answer the question plainly shinigami. Do you agree that the winner of this fight gets a favor of the other?" he smiled. "And the offer of my name for a favor owed is still on the table too...I think I'll give you some time to think about it." He pointed a finger at the shinigami "BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ" Unlike the low level kido the two of them had been throwing around this one was on a different level. Pillars of light moved to enclose around the shinigami and stop him from moving at all. It was actually infused with a few more kidos, an experiment to make it more resilient and take more time to break out of as well as some basic hado to make the act of breaking out painful. If he was successful, then they'd both have some time to think things over without attacks being directed at the hollow.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
1 stack of wound inflicted (1/2)
5 status damage

Offensive
pinned inflicted (taking 2 standard actions and 1 bonus action to break)
enthralled inflicted, turning one standard action into a bonus action
Hado 4 Crit! acc 118 for 12dmg

Reishi use
-6 HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)
-10 BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON)
-1 BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (STRIKE)
+3 regen from Attuned

-14 total

At-Will: Supress: Riatsu to match, def down to 50, damage dice to d6, acc to 20

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON) -10 reishi
kzglCM5i1d100<75 to inflict pinned

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (STRIKE) -1 reishi
1d100<85 to inflict enthralled

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -6
1d100+20
2d6

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Caster
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.
TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
CLEVERNESS: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source
TEMPERED: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd Release until the minimum post count has been met.
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (0/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (STRIKE): As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (1/2) -10 reishi
BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE): As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) 1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL): As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique (1/1)

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (3/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON): As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/1) 10 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (2/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (1/1) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 2 - BANKIN (ULTIMATE SUPPRESSION): Using two standard actions, you have an 80% chance to inflict the special status effect Locked. For this to work the target must be below 25% of their max Reishi. While Locked, the character is out of the fight. If you are brought to 0 Reishi or 0 HP during the fight the Locked status effect ends. In a 1v1 battle the fight is won but you cannot kill them. (1/1) 20 reishi

RELEASE
The Tide: Barrage - 25 reishi
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (4/4)
CONDEMNING: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -2 Reishi from the attacker while you are in your Released state.

HP: 50/80 | REISHI: 208/250 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +20
1d100+20·2d6·1d100·1d100·1d100+20·2d6
Last Edit: Nov 1, 2022 16:39:41 GMT -5 by nezuel

PLAYER

This is what it's like being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.

Koshou Avatar

Koshou

Post by Koshou on Nov 1, 2022 17:01:56 GMT -5

"Why you-!

Koshou's words are cut off as the six flat beams of light come SLAMMING into his mid-section even while he's still trying to disentangle himself from the spiritual ropes that bind him and have him dragged down. The air is blown from his lungs as he's forced into subjugation, still down on one knee as the stacked beams of light only serve to further impede his ability to move at all. 

"I . I don't know if I should take this as a compliment ... or not!" The Soul Reaper seethes out his words, struggling and using his energy to come up with enough to even make that much effort right now. It's all Koshou can do to brace himself for the incoming blase of energy, as bits of slowly melting frost still drip from his Shihakusho, and his hair is now lank and damp with effort, blood, and sweat. Some of it falls across his face, partially obscuring his features as he heaves out pants of breath, trying through gritted teeth to break free from the Reishi to no avail. "Y.. you're being the rude one ... not introducing yourself properly! I won't pay you favor for that ... but alright .." There's a gleam of fervor in the Shinigami's eye. How is it, that on one knee, bound and tied - forced to kneel! How is it, that the look in his eye is one of enjoyment, insanity ... of belonging?

"Whoever wins owes the other .. but I warn you. Surrender ... I could never face my fellow squad members if I did that.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Offense
-

Defense
-

Status

- Koshou loses 5 Reishi from Frostbite!

- Koshou's Defense is increased by Alacrity!

- Koshou is still Enthralled!

- Koshou is still Immobilized!

- Koshou is Pinned!

At-Will: None - None | -0 Reishi

Bonus Action: None - None | -0 Reishi

ACTIVE EFFECTS

- Koshou is Frostbitten! (1)
- Koshou is Enthralled
- Koshou is Immobilized (1)
- Koshou is Pinned

CLASS

- Prodigy

TRAITS

- Alacrity (+10 Def while above Half Max HP)

TECHNIQUES

- Bakudo #44: Sekisho

- Tsukiyubi (Thrust Fingers)

- Bakudo #7: Keikatsu

USES

- Sekisho 1/1

- Tsukiyubi 0/2

- Keikatsu 0/1

- Invigorate (E) 2/4

RELEASE

HP: 45/60 | REISHI: 12/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +20
Last Edit: Nov 1, 2022 17:06:44 GMT -5 by Koshou

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Nov 1, 2022 17:27:34 GMT -5

"That depends on whether I think you're cute enough for a compliment, I suppose." the arrancar would say as he slowly approached the bound shinigmai. "But with your agreement to the deal, I suppose I should stop holding back a little." he shifted slightly and brought his hands down in front of him, fingers turning around themselves in a complex seal. "I've only tried this kido once before and it failed, someone managing to actually break out...but you seem less that able to at the moment with my other bakudo in place."

Sweat rolled down his forehead as he released a terrifying wave of pressure, the exertion from casting the kido and keeping a low profile quite high. "BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN" he'd say, two wraps of grey cloth moving to envelop the shinigami seemingly not caring about the bakudo already around him. He'd clap his hands together and thrust out his palm as a multitude of gray slabs began to attach themselves to the cloth and the ground. No doubt if he didn't get out of the intricate spell in time it would spell only doom for the shinigami. "I apologize from using you to test my kido skills but I don't always have the best interactions with shinigami." Nez would say, panting from the cost to his reserves. "Perhaps once this is over we can just talk..though I might need to keep the chains on you?"

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:

5 status damage from wound

Offensive

Reishi use
-15 BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
+3 regen from Attuned

-12 total

At-Will: Supress: Riatsu to match, def down to 50, damage dice to d6, acc to 20

Bonus Action:

Standard Action: BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
u7qZ3FJL1d100<75 to inflict sealed

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS Caster
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.
TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
CLEVERNESS: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source
TEMPERED: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd Release until the minimum post count has been met.
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (0/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (STRIKE): As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (1/2) -10 reishi
BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE): As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/2) 1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL): As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique (1/1)

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (3/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON): As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (0/1) 10 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (2/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (0/1) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 2 - BANKIN (ULTIMATE SUPPRESSION): Using two standard actions, you have an 80% chance to inflict the special status effect Locked. For this to work the target must be below 25% of their max Reishi. While Locked, the character is out of the fight. If you are brought to 0 Reishi or 0 HP during the fight the Locked status effect ends. In a 1v1 battle the fight is won but you cannot kill them. (1/1) 20 reishi

RELEASE
The Tide: Barrage - 25 reishi
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (4/4)
CONDEMNING: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -2 Reishi from the attacker while you are in your Released state.

HP: 45/80 | REISHI: 196/250 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +20
1d100
Last Edit: Nov 1, 2022 17:35:33 GMT -5 by nezuel

PLAYER

Koshou Avatar

Koshou

Post by Koshou on Nov 1, 2022 18:07:02 GMT -5

As the Arran'Car steps forward, the Soul Reaper is continuing to struggle against the Kido and Bakudo energies that surrounded him. Each step only brings further frustration and anger into the man as he pushes against the Kido that surrounds him ... he has just enough time to push with all of his might, flexing his own Reiatsu until the yellow beam of light compressing their way against his stomach suddenly shatter into a million bright motes of lights, and a savage swing of his sword cuts through the reishi making up that rope that binds him. "HAA! Take-"

The Soul Reaper's moment of victory as he gains his feet is cut short just as soon as it's achieved, the massive and intense pressure of the incoming use of Bakudo begins to force itself onto Hattori. "Wha? T-This is ..!"

Shooting from the ground, black cloth comes up to wrap itself around the man, covering his face and his mouth first cutting off the words that try to come forth. More bands of the stuff come wrapping around his midsection, his arms and legs and they pull him toward the ground with a severe force that comes with a resounding thud of impact against the dirt. Muffled screams come through, but they can barely be heard, let alone understood as from the sky come stone pinions, broad and flat that come slamming into the ground to pin those restrictive bindings of sekki sekki cloth (?) and help pin the man to the ground. Like it or not, for the Shinigami the fight is over, he just doesn't have the strength to try and power himself out of this level of Bakudo.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Nov 1, 2022 18:19:13 GMT -5

Nezuel didn't really react as the shinigami broke through the high level bakudo covering his body...that was to say not the ultimate kin.  Just like he had hoped, the first application of bakudo had kept the shinigami from being able to avoid or otherwise mitigate the effects of the supreme spell in his repertoire.  Then again this 11th division member wasn't even seated...he hadn't used his full power when summoning and applying the kido but would it work on a vice captain or even someone at the level of a captain?  Only time would tell and he could only really explore that option once his body had healed.  The fight and his inability to go all out showed hi how unready he was for Soul Society.  At the very least, he could tell that hollows were less likely to follow him here.  At least that was how it seemed, based on the fact that none of them had show up during their fight.

With a little more effort, he finished the sealing kido and threw his own spin on the spell.  By the end of it the sealed and bound shinigami was sent through a nearby garganta that appeared suddenly and with very little warning.  Dusting off his clothes, the arrancar moved towards the  garganta, putting a hand on the bound shinigami, and stepped though.  He wasn't ready for this place quite yet, it had been a scouting mission...but perhaps this shinigami could help him with a few things.

Yet he changed his mind, it would be a terrible idea to take a possibly trackable shinigami with him. A few seconds later a garganta opened in another section of the outer districts and deposited this shinigami onto the ground. The bonds would dispel a little while later, freeing the shinigami as the garganta closed.
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2022 7:40:45 GMT -5 by nezuel