Bleach Hereafter RPG

Swift and Powerful as a Falcon (Sachio)

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 29, 2022 16:02:42 GMT -5

Sachio was not aware of the what happened to him physically after he was struck unconscious, but his inner world was in turmoil. He appeared bruised and bloodied on the surface of an endless body of water. The red from his wounds poured into the water beneath him coloring it a bright crimson. He made his way to world very few times in his training so awakening here surprised him.

The few times he'd been here the surface of the water was calm and the sky was clear and bright save for a few fluffy clouds. This time it was much different. The water he laid upon swirled and thrashed as if in a blind rage. The single red wooden gate stood proudly through the storm, but the water seemed to beckon it to the depths.

Though Sachio was wounded he felt no pain he stood and made his way to the gate. This was the goal he had each time he found him self here. If he made it to the gate he could here the voice of his zanpakuto. He trudged along through the swell and stood beneath the red gate. He had know for a while there were two voices to be heard. One was deep and commanding the other was timid and high. The higher voice always spoke, but could never give its name with the deeper voice stopping it. For now Sachio addressed them both as my blade they seemed to at least respond to it.

My blade, what's happening here? Sachio screamed into the squall. He heard no reply, and then a crash of thunder. Before him was a dragon that melded with the waves and seemed to have no end. It just appeared as if out of the storm itself.

YOU'VE DISCRASED ME! LET GO OF THE OTHER ONE! YOU WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN. The deep voice he'd heard only a few times lashed out in anger. HIYORI IS GONE! HER LINGERING REIATSU ONLY HURTS YOU. YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAR MY NAME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SHOUT IT. YOU PROTECT THAT WEAKENED SPIRIT FROM ME NO LONGER! Waves crashed against the gate as if to tear it from the water it was imbedded in.

The answer is the same as the first time you demanded this. I can't let her go. I won't. I'll make it work. Sachio was calm on the outside but on the inside he knew. It couldn't go on like this. Rekka was surely a mighty opponent, but perhaps without this handicap he could have at least put up more of a fight? No, it would have likely ended the same without the power of a shikai.

THEN LEAVE HERE. UNTIL YOU CAN BEST ME ALONE YOU WILL NEVER HEAR MY NAME. With another crash and a flash of light the dragon was gone hidden from him.

As his vision filled with white light he heard a timid voice squeak. Thank you brother...
It was then his eyes slowly silted open. Sachio dared not open them fully with his surrounding unknown.

"Sachio is a good, earnest man. I trust that we can continue supporting him."

Sachio heard this as he caught a glimpse of a woman who looked similar to one of his fathers many women. His body hurt much less than it had. He could see bandages. It seemed like there had been some excellent care given to him while he was out of it. All was well. More importantly it seemed despite his poor showing he'd at least left a decent impression on the 7th division's third seat. good, good he laughed to himself internally. It was good to have allies instead of more enemies, and he thought, if he could escape his father's watchful eye, he and Rekka could even be friends. Rekka was the real deal. Though their skills seemed to lie in different areas there was much that Sachio could learn from such a powerful soul. For now, Sachio needed his rest. When he rose from this bed he needed to appear normal so his half brother wouldn't go barking up the chain of command. He could rest just a little while longer.

For now, he would take this brief rest.