Bleach Hereafter RPG

Swift and Powerful as a Falcon (Sachio)

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 5, 2022 1:31:59 GMT -5

Hageshi Residence.

"Rekka, go and meet the new Miura heir. I want to know what he wants." Homura, matron of the Hageshi clan, commanded her son. "The recent developments concern me somewhat, and I know you keep an eye on the Academy graduates."

"Auntie, do you know how little that narrows it down?" Natsu complained. "There's so many Miura that if I served different snacks and drinks to all of them, I'd run out of combinations before reaching halfway through."

"Mother means Sachio, the new Third Seat of 6th," Rekka replied, uncharacteristically grave for the normally excitable man. "He's the guy who looks exactly like Touya, and rumor has it that he got the spot not because he's unlocked his release, but because he can command two separate Zanpakuto at the same time."

"I still hate that he looks exactly like me," Touya cut in from the corner. "His late sister even has the same name as mine."

"Still, did I hear that right? Two separate Zanpakuto spirits, and not a singular dual-type?" Hageshi Hiyori said from the other corner. To that, Rekka only nodded.

"It is said that his second sword belonged to his sister," Homura said evenly. "A victim of her house's schemes. Miura Jinpachi is utter scum, to put it lightly, but since he controls Soul Society's farmland, we've been unable to do anything about him. In summary, Rekka, go find out what his heir is up to in 6th."

"Will do, Mother." Rekka took his leave and walked out of the room.

6th Division Headquarters.

"I wish to meet the new Third Seat Miura Sachio," Rekka spoke to one of the men on duty. "As a fellow officer, I would like to welcome him and send my regards."
Last Edit: Dec 5, 2022 1:38:06 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 5, 2022 21:20:25 GMT -5

Setting up his office had not taken very long. Sachio owned very few things that were truly his own. Each Miura child is gifted an asauchi and send to train until told otherwise. There is very little time for much else. Nevertheless each child picked up a few hobbies. Sachio's was fishing. In the little free he had he would spend it down by the rocky river next to the family estate. However this hobby was not noble and so his fishing rod was tucked away in a closet behind his desk. Two small rectangular shelfs sat on each opposite wall. One held Sachio's three orchids He was to take care of plants as to not lose touch with his heritage, or so his father commanded. The opposite shelf was lined with cases of fine gemstones. While Sachio only sort of liked these stones his sister had loved them, and thus that was what he requested his extra curricular training be on, and no he was somewhat of a collector. The rest of the room was rather plain, but well kept. The only other notable distinctions were the Miura family name written in calligraphy on the wall behind his desk and assorted office supplies. Those were the only things Sachio had taken with him from the Miura estate, and thus he had settled in quickly. For the past few days Sachio had been attending to his duties and training in the courtyard of the 6th Division barracks. It's a bit boring...

He couldn't help but think as his elder half brother, Senma, knocked on the door and announced his presence. Yes, come in Senma... he replied shuffling a few papers on his desk. Is there something you needed or have you come to watch me do paperwork?...again Sachio raised an eyebrow to his brother. The man was a full 100 years older than him. He had a tall and thick body, with short spikey hair and a stern face with closed eyes. Sachio had become familiar with him since he joined the division. Senma had been there for much longer and showed him the ropes, likely on orders from their father. Sachio was sure that Senma was not only their to help him get used to the position, but to make sure he performed as their father expected. The man was as much a boon as he was likely to be a bane.

No, Sachio-sama not today. Today there is a visitor on his way here. Hageshi Rekka, of house Hageshi. Thi- Third seat of the 9th division. Not too many people outside of the squad have come to greet me. Do you think the Hageshi have some grievance with our family? Sachio asked but he knew that Senma would simply advise caution and humility. Right, then bring him in and prepare some tea, thank you~ Sachio sprinkled just a little bit of venom on that last request as much as Senma tried to hide it Sachio could see that he was envious of his younger half brother.

As Senma left Sachio organized his desk and pulled a few cushions out of the closet and placed them equidistant on the open floor in front of his desk, leaving space for the tea Senma would bring. Sachio sat his zanpakuto on each side of his cushion and stood up straight with an open stance. Once Rekka entered the room he would greet him.

3rd seat officer Hageshi, I am third seat officer Miura. It's a pleasure to meet you, please sit. He'd say signaling to the cushion. Tea is on the way if you'd like some. And to what, do I owe this surprise? Sachio would ask with a smile that was tilted just a little to much too anything but sly.
Last Edit: Dec 5, 2022 21:25:52 GMT -5 by Sachio

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 6, 2022 6:10:09 GMT -5

Rekka was quickly led to the Third Seat office from this division and asked to wait outside. True to his goal, he managed to listen in to the conversation between the newly-appointed officer and who appeared to be his brother. He'd have to include that in his report to the clan later, that the Miura were trying to seize more power than had previously been thought.

"Do you think the Hageshi have some grievance with our family?"

So they already suspected as much. The Hageshi Clan had no quarrel with the Miura themselves, seeing as they ran their farms well. However, they did hold objection to the current head Jinpachi, as they heard of his abusive practices towards his family. Perhaps if this Sachio was not in league with his father, House Hageshi could back him to take over his clan instead. In terms of allies, House Hoshinomiya was equally, if not more disgusted at the man, while House Kiyohara held a grudge against Jinpachi for abusing one of their women who was forcibly married off to him. Even House Raita was willing to pitch in due to their righteous nature, despite their rivalry with the Hageshi. However, even with all the combined power the clans had, they were unable to do anything about the Miura head due to the agricultural monopoly. Until now.

Rekka entered and was immediately greeted by Sachio, who did look exactly like his cousin Touya. Well not exactly. He bore himself differently, colder than the forthright Hageshi clan members who thought it the height of vanity to put on airs. Furthermore, his Reiatsu was watery as opposed to the fiery presence of Rekka and his family. There would be no mistaking his cousin with this man.

"Please refer to me as Rekka," the scarlet-eyed Third Seat said, remembering his court-speak. "Congratulations on your appointment. I am impressed that you managed to set up your office so quickly, as it took me several months to move my work station out of my quarters. Well, given how I used to work, it mattered little at the time where I set my desk up."

"But we're not here to talk about me," he continued, narrowing his eyes pleasantly like a contented fox. "I hear you got the job because you can wield two different Zanpakuto simultaneously. And not just a dual-type, which is already quite rare. I'm talking about two separate spirits, both at the same time. And if you don't mind, I want to see you use them. Preferably against me."

Rekka opened his eyes again, showing that they were blazing with passion and excitement.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 6, 2022 21:35:31 GMT -5

The scarlet eyed officer's request to refer to him as Rekka would be well received, as well as his small talk and request. He appreciated that Rekka was a straight shooter as well. Under more comfortable circumstances, Sachio might have even relaxed, but with Senma at the door Sachio would continue to behave himself. Rekka, as you can see... Sachio would hold his two zanpakuto in one had displaying them. I do indeed have two zanpakuto that allow me to wield them. If you would like to instruct me in combat as a senior officer, I would assent to such an arrangement. There is space in the 6ths training area for us. That said I am unable to speak either of their names as of yet. One voice is muddle the other is...obstinate Sachio was truthful. He wasn't at all close to achieving Shikai. After his sisters passing, he felt further away than ever. Balancing two spirits in one body... It can be challenging at times. Sachio laughed to himself lightly. 

Senma entered placing the tea in front of pair before quietly leaving. Thank you Brother, This tea is from our plantation in the northern Rukongai. It is my favorite. Sachio took a sip before speaking again. You're just curious about my zanpakuto then ? No other reason for your visit? Sachio would sip again and listen. The flavors of jasmine sat on his tongue as he watched Rekka. His own eyes shone a little bit, but he did his best to suppress his excitement in learning from a powerful Shinigami. He would be ready to leave as soon as the tea was done.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 7, 2022 20:28:26 GMT -5

Rekka listened to Sachio's explanation of his dual-wielding while waiting for tea. It seemed that the other man was just as excited as he was, only much better at restraining himself. However, one thing was made clear during the conversation so far: Sachio had not yet unlocked either of his swords' Shikai, which was an extreme anomaly for a Third Seat, even an extremely rare dual wielder. Finally, the tea arrived, carried by who was indeed Sachio's brother.

"Normally, getting to Third Seat without Shikai is impossible, even for the rarest type of dual wielder." The tea was piping hot, still releasing wisps of steam, but Rekka downed it like a glass of cold water. One might have thought it an intimidation tactic, but the fiery Shinigami was simply heatproof for the most part. "My own Ninth Division isn't nearly as strict as yours, but even I needed my Shikai to be an officer. So how exactly did you end up here...?"

"You're just curious about my Zanpakuto then? No other reason for your visit?"

"You can say that I'm curious about you, in particular. The circumstances surrounding you," Rekka continued. "Your two blades being just a part of it. But here isn't the time to talk about that. Not when others are listening. So, in that case..."

Rekka got up and cut a portal with Enmado.

"Lesson one: Sixth Division is one of the divisions assigned to Earth, specifically Asia and Australia. As such you will be given missions in the Living World on a regular basis, which is why you must learn how to fight there. This portal leads to the Gobi Desert. Meet me there."

Rekka walked through the portal.

VeuxahbN1d100
1d100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 10, 2022 1:55:18 GMT -5

Rekka tried to press about the elephant in the room, but they quickly moved on. Perhaps Sachio's fellow 3rd seat had figured out that Senma was a thinly veiled spy. Sachio only had to wonder for a few moments. His compatriot slashed open a portal to the world of the living. Rekka explained the role of the 6th division and request he meet him in the Gobi dessert. Sachio was happy to oblige. He followed the man through the portal. Fighting against a powerful opponent in the world of the living would certainly serve as good training for him. He was so focused on the opportunity that he completely ignored Senma's advisory complaints as the gate closed behind him.

As he stepped onto the warm sand, Sachio observed the endless waste. There was something beautiful about how empty it was, but also unsettling. Regardless he faced his opponent with a smile. It was great that you could free me of my brother for a little while. Sachio's tone had become more relaxed and less regal and pretentious then it was when they first met.

Then once again I'm Sachio Miura heir to house Miura. The third seat was a gift bought by my father through means even I do not understand. He pulled both blades from their sheathes and took a deep breath. The opponent was certainly more experienced, and likely had access to his release. Victory was a far off dream, but no matter what Sachio would prove is his potential. Even if he'd gotten the position though improper means, he would grow into it. Thanks for guiding me. A glint of determination sparkled in his eye, and his smile shined with anticipation.

Un_OMPcW1-1001-100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 10, 2022 8:54:07 GMT -5

"It was great that you could free me of my brother for a little while."

"Yeah, that was kinda my plan," said Rekka with a casual handwave. He was pleasantly surprised to see Sachio drop the noble airs so readily; it looked like he was a more reasonable man than expected. "Phew. Good to finally stop with the fancy noble speak, I didn't know how much longer I could last."

Rekka took a look at the seemingly endless shifting sand dunes and sighed. The Gobi Desert wasn't supposed to have sand. Evidently, he'd gotten the portal destination wrong and sent them to the Taklamakan Desert in Xinjiang, China instead. To be fair, he had never been to either location before, since he'd lasted in 6th for all of two days before being forcibly shifted out. Not that he liked deserts anyway. He may not be affected by the heat, but there wasn't anything to do.

"If Hueco Mundo is nothing but this, no wonder Hollows are like that," Rekka quipped. "But this should be great for training. There's nothing here to destroy, and the sand will break your fall."

"Then once again I'm Sachio Miura, heir to house Miura. The third seat was a gift bought by my father through means even I do not understand."

"Figured as much..." the other Third Seat would reply. "But you're not like your father, are you? You really wanna deserve this post, and if you were in charge of your clan you wouldn't be abusive or do the whole breeding for stats thing? I'd gladly train you if it meant that you'd become the next head."

While Sachio drew his dual blades, Rekka moved his hand to the hilt of his Zanpakuto. However, he did not draw it, instead gripping the keychain on its pommel. With a flash of light, the fiery Shinigami was now clad in a white furry costume of a foxlike creature with a large fluffy tail.

"Most of the time, you will be fighting bestial Hollows rather than swordfighters, fou. This costume simulates such a scenario, now come at me, fou!"
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2022 8:54:39 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 10, 2022 12:38:33 GMT -5

I am nothing like that man. He uses people to get his way. His own children are no different than tools to him. He placed me here expecting me to succeed to further his name and ambitions. I do plan to succeed but for my own pride. I'll become a powerful shinigami in order to end my father's ways. Sachio had a displeased frown on his face. His hand crossed in front of him as if slashing through his own past.

I'm happy that you're willing to be an ally to me. Taking over my fathers position will not be a simple matter, but the first step is as you say with training. Luckily I'm kind of a genius~

The man transformed with a flash of light now clad in a fox like outfit. Sachio giggled lightly at the fox like sounds Rekka was making, but quickly regained his composure. The third comadned him to come at him and so he would.

Sachio's spiritual power flowed through his blades as he charged forward. After closing the distance he swung his blades in an x like pattern for his first attack. Whether that attack landed true or not he would bring his blades back around for a high and low attack. This would leave his middle open for an attack but he had a plan to surprise his fellow third seat.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Sachio focuses his energy and closes the distance
Sachio makes two attacks with his twin blades

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action: Enhanced Focus energy - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +1 additional bonus damage per attack on that turn. | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: Strike - Roll 1 damage dice. | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 23shJGSz1-100 +15(fighting) +15(focus energy)
Dmg - 1-6 +1 bonus damage
Status Chance (00%) -

Standard Action: Strike - Roll 1 damage dice. | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1-100 +15(fighting) +15(focus energy)
Dmg - 1-6 +1 bonus damage
Status Chance (00%) -

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Prodigy

ADEPT
Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 60 and you start with +10 to one Skill of your choice.

GENIUS
Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy and Invigorate. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

TRAITS
ALACRITY
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)

You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.

Type: Defense

Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive

Effect: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.

Duration: Until the 30 Armor is gone.

Cost: 10 Reishi

Limit:0/1

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)

With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.

Activate: At-Will

Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique

Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Cost: 5 Reishi

Limit: 0/1

BAKUDŌ #19: SHIBIREYUBI (NUMBING FINGER)

You place a finger in front of the victim's face, conjuring a ball of white energy that flashes momentarily before the victim's eyes, immediately incapacitating them.

Type: Utility

Activate: Bonus Action

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Stun status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

0/2

RELEASE
-
REIATSU: 10,000
HP: 55/55 | REISHI: 90/100 | DEF: 55(+10 alacrity) | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +15
1-100·1-6·1-100·1-6
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2022 12:40:42 GMT -5 by Sachio

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 11, 2022 22:11:42 GMT -5

"That's all I needed to hear, fou." Sachio would get the distinct impression that Rekka was smiling at him inside the suit. Or maybe the suit really was smiling, who knew. Ryoga didn't exactly provide an instruction manual when he gave it.

The Miura heir focused his Reiatsu and immediately executed a flashy combo with his twin blades, first going for a cross slash and following it up with two more attacks from different angles. The entire combo found its mark, but Rekka was able to parry and the fabled dual swords did not pierce the suit.

"Not bad, fou," the fox noted while holding off Sachio's weapons with his arms. "By now, a low to mid tier Hollow would be armless, and would be going like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, fou. Anyway. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! But Hollows can regenerate, so I'll give you about five seconds before I use my arms again, fou."

Rekka jumped back and tried to dodge for five seconds, then closed the distance again, making several crude slams and claw slashes at Sachio that nevertheless had significant force behind them. "Take note of this, fou. I've set this suit to dissipate after taking a set amount of damage, fou. Make it dissipate twice and you succeed, fou. Also, I'm currently using about seven percent of my power, but my attacks will get stronger as the fight goes on, fou."

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Rekka is Suppressed to 20,000RL!
Sachio hits for 3 damage!
Sachio hits for 6 damage!
Rekka uses Barrier and uses the armor to absorb the damage!
Rekka uses strike!
Rekka uses Strike!

At-Will: Suppress to 20,000

Bonus Action: Suit Timer (Barrier) - +30 armor | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: Slam (Strike) | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 9aD0Hsx11d100+25
Dmg - 2d8
Status Chance (Stun) (30%) - 1d100

Standard Action: Claw Swipe (Strike) | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+25
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Suppress active!
Edge 2 on Sachio!
Barrier: 21/30 armor

CLASS

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

PERFECT FORM
All of your Basic Strikes, Advanced Zanjutsu, and Advanced Hakuda Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy, +1 Damage Tier. Advanced Zanjutsu and Hakuda Techniques gain +1 extra use per battle. Does not apply to Shunko.

BATTLE FORGED
You gain the Advanced Hakuda Technique Shunko and it doesn’t take up a Forbidden Tech Slot or require a Focus skill of 45. The duration is also increased by 2 turns and it costs -10 less Reishi.

TRAITS

BLITZ
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 45
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.
Limit: Three times per battle.

BLUR
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 35
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Limit: Four times per battle.

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 50
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.

TALENTED
Prerequisite: None
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.
Limit: Once per battle.

TEMPERED
Effect: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

ALACRITY (Racial)

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

Effect: You gain 30 Armor and are immune to non-special status effects inflicted by attacks.

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.
Limit: Twice per battle.

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
You absorb spirit particles from foes that are attacking you, using it to replenish your own Reishi.
Effect: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack.
Cost: None

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (STRIKE)
You draw symbols of the spell in the air as your entire body permeates a red energy, which engulfs the body of the target, causing complete paralysis.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 1 turn
Cost: 5 Reishi.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
You stare down your foe. As the target sees the illusion of purple cherry blossoms falling around them, their vision begins to blur and their consciousness becomes muddled, disoriented, and confused. Shortly thereafter, the target blacks out altogether.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%

SHUNKŌ (FLASH WAR CRY) (Monk)
An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of Kidō.
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Requirement: Focus Skill of 45
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For the duration only, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 6 Turns
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle. Cannot be used alongside the Hollow Mask or Soul Trigger techniques.

KAGAMIBIRAKI (MIRROR OPENING)
After puncturing their target with the tips of their fingers, the practitioner rips their opponent in half through sheer physical strength.
Type: Attack - Single
Action: Standard
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that only deals the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: This attack always applies bonus damage as if it were a critical hit. If you roll a critical hit, then you double the normal bonus damage.

RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
You perform a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms that are devastating and have enough power to destroy the surrounding area.
Type: Attack - Barrage
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.
Cost: 20 Reishi

REINFORCEMENTS
Whether in dire straits or to put on the pressure, you call in for reinforcements from your division.
Action: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: You summon a group of shinigami to fight alongside you. The group is treated like a single entity. As an at-will action they can do one of the following once per thread:
  • Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d12 damage.
  • Increase the damage of 1 Advanced or Release Technique used by you on this turn by +2d6.
  • As a Reactive Action, the group can take a hit for you and has 20 HP. Any damage that exceeds its HP is dealt to you but any further status effects are inflicted upon the group instead of you.
Limit: One group may be summoned per thread. The group retreats from battle when their HP reaches 0 or when they have used all 3 available actions. Whichever comes first.

BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL)
As the spell ignites at a single point, blue energy extends upward to four points and forms an inverted pyramid, which solidifies into a barrier around the caster.
Type: Defense / Utility
Effect: As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free.
Limit: Once per battle as a defense and once as a utility. Cannot use both on the same turn.

HADŌ #90: KUROHITSUGI (BLACK COFFIN)
You generate purple/black spiritual energy, which envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity before taking the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like energy blades which pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe.
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Spell)
Activate: Standard Action
Effect: As a standard action, you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of the Wound status on your target and upon infliction your foe is dealt 5d12 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Wound status effect stacks cannot be removed or shortened any means.
Cost: 25 Reishi

RELEASE

TIME SHIFT
You temporarily slow the passage of time to give yourself an advantage in combat.
Effects: As an at-will action you gain either an additional standard action or an additional bonus action on your turn. Max of one extra Standard Action per turn can be gained via Time Shift or Clone.

MULTI-ARMS
Your release gives you extra appendages to assist you in combat.
Action: At-Will
Requirements: Requires Fighting skill of 35.
Effect: As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice.
Stage 2: Can now use 4 times in battle.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 15 Reishi.

EFFICIENT
Effect: As a passive effect, your Release now costs -2 less Reishi to maintain.
Limit: Indefinite.

DEADLY
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

REIATSU: 297,000 (20,000)
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 200/200 | DEF: 100 (80) | DMG DIE: d9 (d8) | ACC: +50 (+30)

1d100+25·2d8·1d100·1d100+25·2d8·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2022 22:26:27 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 13, 2022 0:16:04 GMT -5

Sachio smiled as his attacks hit his mark. He didn't hold back as he expected that Rekka would be able to handle it and he did. That crazy fox suit he wore was not all for show. Rekka even parry the attacks making them less of an issue.

Sachio was happy that Rekka believed he could indeed handle low and mid level hollow effectively. The noises he made where a bit distracting and not like any hollow he heard, but perhaps they were all part of the training? As Rekka retreated Sachio swung a few times, but the senior office was able to evade them with ease. Sachio pressed the attack traying to stay in close but Rekka was faster. Once his five seconds were up Rekka switched back to attack him. Sachio believed in his Kido abilities as well as his zanjutsu. BAKUDŌ NUMBER Forty Four: SEKISHO!  He announces, which eats Rekka's the strong strikes. The barrier didn't seem unfazed in fact it seemed like it was almost spent just from those two strikes.

Sachio listened as Rekka explained the rules of this duel to him. He need to damage the suit enough to cause it to dissipate twice. Got it~ He said as a wordless bolt of lightning was channeled through his blades both striking at the suit, displaying a use of Eishōhaki. Sachio decided he would want to end this quickly if the 3rd seat was going to get stronger and stronger. In combat, aside from swing his swords, he could also use kido to inflict greater damage. He need to end the first suit quickly if he was going to succeed here. With the surprise lighting reaching for the fox man, Sachio kept a vigilant eye on his opponent and doing his best to avoid taking too much damage.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Sachio takes the strikes using sekkisho!
Sachio focuses and launches a set of twin Byakurai with Eishōhaki

At-Will: prodigy focus energy | -10 reishi cost

Bonus Action: sekkisho | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: Byakurai - Roll 2 damage dice. | -10 reishi cost
Acc - hr1Y23RA1d100+30 
Dmg - 1d6 1d6
Status Chance (00%) -

Standard Action: Byakurai - Roll 2 damage dice. | -10 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+30 
Dmg - 1d6 1d6
Status Chance (00%) -

ACTIVE EFFECTS

has 4/30 armor is immune to status effects from attacks (sekkisho)

CLASS
Prodigy

ADEPT
Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 60 and you start with +10 to one Skill of your choice.

GENIUS
Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy and Invigorate. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action. 1/3

TRAITS
ALACRITY

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

Limit:1/1

Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique

Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

You place a finger in front of the victim's face, conjuring a ball of white energy that flashes momentarily before the victim's eyes, immediately incapacitating them.

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Stun status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

0/2

RELEASE
-
HP: 55/55 (4A)| REISHI: 50/100 | DEF: 65 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +15
1-100 +30·1-6·1-6·1-100 +30·1-6·1-6
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2022 0:17:32 GMT -5 by Sachio

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 13, 2022 22:38:46 GMT -5

Rekka's strikes impacted Sachio's Kido barrier, which was now barely holding together due to the damage it sustained. Still, the Miura heir was probably better at using Kido in combat than the more experienced Third Seat.

"Not bad, fou. In a real fight, your barrier would have given you just enough time to plan and execute your next move, fou," Rekka noted. "Even so, you're a lot better at quick casting than me, fou. By the way, who was your Kido teacher at the academy, fou?"

It looked like Sachio was taking the advice to heart, using his swords to channel Reishi in the form of lightning bolts. However, they were nowhere near as refined as Rekka's usage of fire-type Reishi in his strikes, and so Rekka dodged them fairly easily.

"Mine was Miss Ishiwara, fou. While she was ever the stickler for spell tradition, she did teach me how to store my spells since I can't cast them quickly in combat, fou. I ended up making new spells without her knowing too, like this, fou."

Rekka pulled a card from where the pocket of his suit would be, and held it in his right hand like a pistol. "AP Round."

The card shot a bullet shaped projectile at what remained of Sachio's barrier, seeking to pierce through it. This would be followed up by Rekka leaping at his sparring partner and making two more claw swipes, each stronger than the previous hits.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Sachio misses twice!
Rekka uses Hakufuku!
Rekka uses strike!
Rekka uses Strike!

At-Will: Suppress to 20,000

Bonus Action: AP Round (Hakufuku) | -5 reishi cost
Success (80% chance) - caJgReVi1d100
Damage - 3d6

Acc - 1d100+35
Dmg - 2d10

Acc - 1d100+35
Dmg - 2d10

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Suppress active!
Edge 2 on Sachio!
Flawless Strikes 2/4 stacks

CLASS

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

PERFECT FORM
All of your Basic Strikes, Advanced Zanjutsu, and Advanced Hakuda Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy, +1 Damage Tier. Advanced Zanjutsu and Hakuda Techniques gain +1 extra use per battle. Does not apply to Shunko.

BATTLE FORGED
You gain the Advanced Hakuda Technique Shunko and it doesn’t take up a Forbidden Tech Slot or require a Focus skill of 45. The duration is also increased by 2 turns and it costs -10 less Reishi.

TRAITS

BLITZ
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

BLUR
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

HASTE
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.

TALENTED
Effect: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.

TEMPERED
Effect: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

ALACRITY (Racial)

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION
You absorb spirit particles from foes that are attacking you, using it to replenish your own Reishi.
Effect: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack.

A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

You draw symbols of the spell in the air as your entire body permeates a red energy, which engulfs the body of the target, causing complete paralysis.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

You stare down your foe. As the target sees the illusion of purple cherry blossoms falling around them, their vision begins to blur and their consciousness becomes muddled, disoriented, and confused. Shortly thereafter, the target blacks out altogether.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%
Limit: 1/2

An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of Kidō.
Effect: As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For the duration only, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Limit: Once per battle. Cannot be used alongside the Hollow Mask or Soul Trigger techniques.

After puncturing their target with the tips of their fingers, the practitioner rips their opponent in half through sheer physical strength.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that only deals the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: This attack always applies bonus damage as if it were a critical hit. If you roll a critical hit, then you double the normal bonus damage.

You perform a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms that are devastating and have enough power to destroy the surrounding area.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.

REINFORCEMENTS
Whether in dire straits or to put on the pressure, you call in for reinforcements from your division.
Effect: You summon a group of shinigami to fight alongside you. The group is treated like a single entity. As an at-will action they can do one of the following once per thread:
  • Increase the damage of 1 Advanced or Release Technique used by you on this turn by +2d6.
  • As a Reactive Action, the group can take a hit for you and has 20 HP. Any damage that exceeds its HP is dealt to you but any further status effects are inflicted upon the group instead of you.
Limit: One group may be summoned per thread. The group retreats from battle when their HP reaches 0 or when they have used all 3 available actions. Whichever comes first.

As the spell ignites at a single point, blue energy extends upward to four points and forms an inverted pyramid, which solidifies into a barrier around the caster.
Effect: As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free.
Limit: Once per battle as a defense and once as a utility. Cannot use both on the same turn.

You generate purple/black spiritual energy, which envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity before taking the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like energy blades which pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe.
Effect: As a standard action, you have a 70% chance to inflict two stacks of the Wound status on your target and upon infliction your foe is dealt 5d12 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Wound status effect stacks cannot be removed or shortened any means.

RELEASE

TIME SHIFT
You temporarily slow the passage of time to give yourself an advantage in combat.
Effects: As an at-will action you gain either an additional standard action or an additional bonus action on your turn. Max of one extra Standard Action per turn can be gained via Time Shift or Clone.

MULTI-ARMS
Effect: As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice.

EFFICIENT

DEADLY
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 185/200 | DEF: 100 (80) | DMG DIE: d9 (d10) | ACC: +50 (+35)

1d100·3d6·1d100+35·2d10·1d100·1d100+35·2d10·1d100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 19, 2022 23:17:57 GMT -5

Sachio was supprised that his attack didn't hit. Was I too nervous? With his reishi missing its mark, Sachio's face twisted a little in aggravation. Rekka began asking questions about his time in the academy. He commented about his teacher before he answered. The name miss Ishiwara was one he knew well.

In his time at the academy, he struggled with kido. It was his worst subject truthfully, but miss Ishiwara was quite the teacher passionate about her subject, and skilled with it. He tried much harder to gain her approval turning Kido into a weapon rivaling his Zanjutsu skill.

However that didn't matter now. Rekka pulled a card, and Sachio was too slow. The bullet named "ap round" shattered the barrier, and Sachios eyes widened. The power of the attack was quite impressive it impacted him in the shoulder and pierced through creating a hole at the spot it impacted. Red leaked from the hollowed hole. Sachio gritted his teeth his hands clenched around the handles his blade. His injury however didn't stop his opponent from pressing the attack.

Sachio raised his swords to stop the attack. One claw slash glanced off his blades, but his guard was not strong enough. It left him open to the second. The claws raked across his face drawing more scarlet drops from Sachio. Instead of retreating, Sachio grimaced and attempted to rush through his opponent with another pair of slashes While also releasing a flash of bright light in front of His fellow third seat. Regardless of what happened Sachio took the time to answer his questions.

I was also instructed by Miss Ishikawa. She vastly improved my skill in all aspects of Kido. Your card spell was devastating. Rekka. I don't think I'll be able to win, even with the handy cap, if I don't focus. Sachio's spiritual pressure roared around him flowing upward like a reversed waterfall. His golden eyes narrowed as he ready for Rekka's next attack. I'll have to counter this one.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Sachio takes 9 damage from hakufuku
Sachio is staggered
sekkisho is destroyed
Sachio avoids one of rekka's basic attacks
Sachio takes 15 damage from 1 of rekka's strikes
sachio uses two basic strikes and BAKUDŌ #19: SHIBIREYUBI
At-Will: at will invigorate 2/3 from prodigy +25 reshi

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #19: SHIBIREYUBI | - 5 reshi
Status Chance (80%) - vr5|JkOT1d100

Standard Action: Basic strike - Roll 1 damage dice. | -10 reishi cost (from stagger)
Acc - 1d100+15 
Dmg - 1d6 
Status Chance (00%) 

Standard Action: Basic strike  - Roll 1 damage dice. | -10 reishi cost (from stagger)
Acc - 1d100+15 
Dmg - 1d6 
Status Chance (00%) 

ACTIVE EFFECTS

has 4/30 armor is immune to status effects from attacks (sekkisho)

CLASS
Prodigy

ADEPT

GENIUS
Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy and Invigorate. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action. 2/3

TRAITS
ALACRITY

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

1/2

RELEASE
-
HP: 31/55 | REISHI: 60/100 | DEF: 65 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +15
1d100·1d100+15·1d6·1d100+30·1d6
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2022 23:20:14 GMT -5 by Sachio

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 22, 2022 6:22:08 GMT -5

"Fou?! It worked?" As the improvised Kido bullet pierced Sachio's barrier and bore into his shoulder, Rekka let out a cry of surprise. He'd made that spell up on a whim after watching anime, and he didn't expect it to even function properly, let alone do real damage. Still, the hole in his sparring partner's shoulder didn't seem to be a severe wound, which gave Rekka enough relief to carry out his next attacks.

Sachio brought his twin blades up to parry one claw strike, but the fox-suited man's other furry limb raked against his face. This was bad. Face slashes were always bad for business when it came to people Rekka didn't want to maim, so he immediately jumped back with a shocked yell, even as the burst of light disoriented him.

"Ah! I'm sorry, are you okay?" The mask and gloves of the fox suit dissipated at its wearer's command, revealing the frantic, concerned face and wildly waving hands of the Ninth Division Third Seat. Apparently, he'd managed to parry two more slashes from his opponent just by frantically flailing his arms.

Rekka was still very much blinded, however, and he did not know where the hell he was in relation to his surroundings or Sachio. As such, he continued flailing about very intensely, each movement of his arms capable of immense destruction. Were Sachio to get hit, he would likely be slapped around with enough force to be sent flying.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Sachio misses twice!
Rekka is stunned!
Rekka uses Hakufuku!
Rekka uses strike!
Rekka uses Strike!

At-Will: Blitz

At-Will: Tsukiyubi (+20 acc and +2 dmg tier)

Bonus Action: Flail (Hakufuku) | -5 reishi cost
Success (80% chance) - rANYD5s81d100
Damage - 3d6

Standard Action: Flail (Strike) | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - 2d11

Standard Action: Flail (Strike) | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - 2d11

Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - 2d11

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Suppress active!
Edge 2 on Sachio!
Flawless Strikes 3/4 stacks
Stun 1/2 turns

CLASS

FLAWLESS STRIKES

INTENSE TRAINING

PERFECT FORM

BATTLE FORGED

TRAITS

BLITZ
Limit: [2/3]

BLUR

HASTE

TALENTED

TEMPERED

ALACRITY (Racial)

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

SPEED CLONES

REIRYOKU ABSORPTION

Limit: [1/2]

Limit: 0/2

REINFORCEMENTS

RELEASE

TIME SHIFT

MULTI-ARMS

EFFICIENT

DEADLY

HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 170/200 | DEF: 100 (80) | DMG DIE: d9 (d10) | ACC: +50 (+35)

1d100·3d6·1d100+60·2d11·1d100·1d100+60·2d11·1d100·1d100+60·2d11·1d100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Sachio Avatar

Sachio

Post by Sachio on Dec 24, 2022 0:21:04 GMT -5

Sachio's Reiatsu fluctuated. Like a pen on the edge of a desk his energy teetered back and forth until suddenly it dropped if half of his body. Wait not now, damn it! The power he was charging up continued to flow in the left half of his body but completely stopped in the right side. Though Rekka was blind, he could probably sense such a disturbance, but it was too late for him to hold back. The flail that raked against his face was nothing compared to the series of unrelenting punches that flew at Sachio now. 

Perhaps in another day these random attacks could have been avoided but in his current state Sachio was essentially impaired just as much or maybe more than Rekka was. Sachio brough up his left blade to stop the first attack, but it was no use a single arm couldn't stop Rekka. Sachio's sword flew out of his hand and he heard his wrist crack before feeling a sharp pain. Ghhhhh Sachio grunted but there was no time the next blind strike landed right in his gut. The darked haired main spit up blood as he reached out to Rekka. Sachio dug deep planting his feet into the sand. He attempted to grip Rekka's arm with his broken wrist. All his effort were enough to not send him flying yet. 

The next two strikes were ones that Sachio wouldn't even remember. He felt a quick sharp pain in on his chin and a lesser amount of pain in his chest. His eyes blinked and he felt the sensation of flying. The last think he saw was Rekka at least 20 meters away and getting farther. His last thought Maybe I shouldn't have blinded him... His eyes closed and all faded to black.

COMBAT TRACKER

SUMMARY

Sachio guards against hakufuku taking 4 dmg
Sachio takes 15 damage from strike
Sachio takes 12 damage from strike and is ko'd (4 dmg remaining)
remaining attack also hits and dealing 14 damage

At-Will:-

Bonus Action: Guard | -5 reshi

Standard Action:-

Standard Action:-

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS

Prodigy

ADEPT

GENIUS

Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy and Invigorate. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action. 2/3

TRAITS

ALACRITY

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

1/2

RELEASE

-

HP:-18/55 | REISHI:55/100 | DEF:65 | DMG DIE: d6 | ACC: +15

Last Edit: Dec 24, 2022 0:26:37 GMT -5 by Sachio

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Dec 28, 2022 7:27:54 GMT -5

Crack!

Crack??

Rekka's mind burst to attention as soon as his flailing arms hit something, hard. While it was too late to change the path of his arms, he could sense that he'd just smacked Sachio and sent him flying. Worse, he'd definitely broken a bone or two of his sparring partner. Fortunately, Sachio being knocked out meant the blinding spell he used wore off almost instantly, meaning Rekka could now see where the now-airborne Sixth Division officer was headed.

Utilizing the instant transmission technique of his Sensui, Rekka reappeared under the spot where Sachio would land, bringing his arms up and catching the man before he could hit the ground. His scarlet eyes took one look at the Shinigami he was supposed to train, and his face fell.

"...what have I done?" 

Sachio's right wrist was swollen, the hand attached to it hanging at an awkward angle. His body and face were filled with claw marks as if savaged by an animal, and his shoulder had a bloody hole akin to a bullet wound. While injuries of that level were stuff even a regular Shinigami could walk off after a day or so of treatment, they were excessive for a mere training match.

Rekka de-equipped his suit, pulled out his phone, and called for help.

Sachio would wake up in a room of the Greater Seireitei Hospital, and the first people to greet his vision would be Rekka and a voluptuous, nun-like woman remarkably similar to one of his father's concubines. Both seemed to be in a heated discussion.

"Just seven percent of your strength, Rekka? And that happened to him? I don't know what to think or who to blame. You? Him? His father? Sixth Division's newly-lax standards for hiring officers?"

"Don't make me feel any worse about this, Satsuki. This wasn't supposed to happen."

"On the bright side, the Miura heir, my step-nephew, is now indebted to one of the houses the bastard Jinpachi has wronged. I did this for my sister."

"Sachio is a good, earnest man. I trust that we can continue supporting him."