Bleach Hereafter RPG

ACME

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Dec 12, 2022 19:12:35 GMT -5

In various places in various worlds, something odd was happening.  The first sign for our would be fighters was the darkening of a part of their clothing or bodies, the blood-red pattern of a mark slowly expanding.  Each of the three had been exposed to the same being in one way or another and his blood had gotten on them, the catalyst for this experiment.  It was perhaps helped by the souls that the arrancar had left with each individual to better keep track of his plans and goals.  It was a new technique from him and far from perfect but...it would do.

For the shinigami Beast of the 11th division the blood stain would resolve itself into another shinigami, their throat nearly cut through.  Undead hands would wrap around the shinigami wherever he was and pull him into a garganta that the spirit had summoned, the rip repairing itself just as quickly.  Next was Itsuki, the human who had dragged the wounded arrancar on his shoulder.  From the human's back came the soul of a man burned wholly by fire, the remains of a monk robes still somewhat about him.  Similar to the shinigami it would latch on and drag the human to Hell...well, Hueco Mundo anyway.

For their rather lovely talk Milya was the only one shown with some amount of respect.  One of the hollows that he had feasted on after meeting them came forward from outside the vial, a small drop of dried blood all that was necessary. Its claw opened a rift in the air and the hollow bowed slightly, hoping the noteworthy and likely memorable riatsu signature it was giving off would be enough to entice the arrancar.

Regardless, the three would arrive at roughly the same time, three gargantas opening to reveal the peak of a mountain silhouetted by the sky of Hueco Mundo.  All around them lay the vast white ocean of sand with very little to break the monotony.  Reguardless of their interactions with one another, it wouldn't take them long to notice the figure sitting cross-legged on a flat rock.  Milya and Itsuki would recognize the man for what he was, while Hanyou might not having never seen the arrancar's resurrection.

"Good evening." he'd say, voice somewhat strained.  "I've gathered you all here for a favor...since I spared your life," he would point at the shinigami, then the human, and finally Milya.  "Saved yours from an adjucas, and you...well, I trust you for some reason."  he shrugged, thinking back on what he had wanted to say that might have actually sounded cool...way cooler than that.  "I need you all to work together to fight me while I'm not me."

PLAYER

This is what it's like being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.

Koshou Avatar

Koshou

Post by Koshou on Dec 12, 2022 20:45:33 GMT -5

The rather sudden and unsettling event of a kind of necrotic Shinigami splitting itself and growing from the cloth of his own Shihakusho certainly takes Koshou by surprise and he's no less quick to react with a struggle, but in this case there seems to be no use fighting such a summoning, and as he disappears into the blackness of the Garganta, the Soul Reaper can be heard letting of a litany of swears and curses, all the while struggling to combat this zombie-like entity that doesn't react in any way with pain or hesitation as it drags him through ... 

" .. and that's AFTER I'm done with your mother!" The curses continue even as this Garganta is depositing the Soul Reaper unceremoniously into a heap on the mountain peak that he's been brought to. There's another reaction of startlement as Koshou realizes the zombie-like thing hasn't followed him through the Garganta, and at his new location - the endless sands mark it as surely as any landscape can said to be recognizable. Taking a moment to take in the surroundings he finds himself in, he's almost double-taking for a THIRD time as his eyes drop onto not only Nezuel, but the others that have been drawn here! With a visible effort, he takes a breath and tries to regain that 'cool' factor and he reaches into his kimono. In short order, he's lighting a cigarette at the corner of his lips even as Nezuel is speaking. 

"Ahh... that sounds like it needs a little more explanation. Especially considering ..." There's a frown, as Koshou considers their last encounter (or two). Yes, the Soul Reaper is going to try and act like he's here because 'He Meant To Do That'.

PLAYER

Ashes to ashes, the ocean crashes

Itsuki Hasegawa Avatar

Itsuki Hasegawa

Post by Itsuki Hasegawa on Dec 13, 2022 1:53:13 GMT -5

The image of a burning monk still clad in robes had admittedly given him a jolt at first. Luckily, believing hell to be more of a cave of people with a mouldy woman living in it and a burning priest not really resembling anything he was warned about by the Professor, Itsuki's reaction had been prayer. Perhaps this was some wayward yokai or kami, a soul of an ancestor. It hadn't started by assaulting him so-- Ah, the struggle and screaming.
    By the time his neighbour had knocked, Itsuki had been deposited in the spiritual world's sandy basement. Breathing heavy as he righted himself, dusting off embers and ashes burning holes into his workwear, Itsuki's adrenaline-fuelled eyes darted about the room until addressed.
    "Fucking kami above, you scared me!" He blasphemed, restrained but passionately. "I'm glad to see you're a lot less milky and horizontal." Came his remark. "What's this favour?"
    Attention regaining focus as the smell of smoke left his nose, the priest nodded about the vaguely mysterious request and looked to the two other presences in the room. "Ah, Mister Hattori, Milya." Came the formality, a polite bow exchanged. "You've been recruited too. It's good to see you both again." Capped off the bartender, attention sliding back to the host. His heart was thundering in his chest.
    At least Milya was gentler when she warped them through interdimensional gaps.
Player of:
Itsuki Hasegawa (Fullbringer Caster)
Cuetlachtli (Arrancar Prodigy)

Est. reply time 24 - 48 hours
GMT+0

Player

Life is one hell of a stage, while death is just the final flourish

Milya Ilanos Avatar

Milya Ilanos

Post by Milya Ilanos on Dec 13, 2022 8:34:53 GMT -5

Upon seeing a long dead hollow reform itself, Milya's first reaction was to touch the spots on their face, magenta sparks beginning to form, before they realised what was happening. The marks dulled down to a deep purple again, as they take a breath, and smile, canines prominent. "Why thank you," they say, bowing a little to the hollow, before stepping through with ease.

Coming to the top of the mountain, however, the ease fades for a level of tension. Itsuki and Nezuel, whilst not super well known to Milya, are people that they trust. Either of the pair could have killed them at the drop of a hat. But... fighting alongside a shinigami, again, against an arrancar? It put Milya on edge. Steve was an ally by circumstance, this man is just new. Though... given the power of the shinigami, and Nezuel's words, it brought them at least a little comfort. That shinigami could kill Milya, easily, but Nezuel? Alone? Especially in that form, they'd stand no chance.

But, as all the words sink in, Milya looks to Itsuki. "It'll be good to fight together again," they say, giving a halfhearted salute, as their hand goes to their hilt as they look to the arrancar, draped in his resurrected self, "if you're flirting with death, then do let us know and we can ease up. I don't want to have to go find your human self in the Soul Society, I like you like this." Drawing their blade, Milya prepares for this version of Nezuel, the one who's unlike himself, and awaits their newfound allies to join the stand.

Initiative
3TbAZ8W81d100
1d100

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Dec 13, 2022 17:22:05 GMT -5

The sitting figure tilted his head, curious of something.  He hadn't known this but a few of them seemed to know each other...though how a human and a hollow knew each other wasn't such an odd circumstance...after all he knew plenty of humans.   It was an unexpected development but not one that would throw too large of a wrench into his plans.  Perhaps it might even keep the shinigami from lashing out at the other two if things got dire enough.

"Personally I'd much rather be continuing to flirt with you my dear, than death." the arrancar would smirk, before his face scrunched up and his body shuttered as if he was in pain.  "Unfortunately, it seems like our time together is rather short.  Suffice to say my skill set calls upon the dead, and one of those dead is much stronger than the others." he waved a hand at himself.  "This form is much closer to him than my other, and as such...his control grows continually.  I've been pushing him again and again, trying to get him to act out and take over control rashly...and he's very nearly there.  When that happens, I need all of you to fight him for me, distract him.  I'd ask stronger people to keep me contained but I don't think he'd stick around if he was fighting a battle he couldn't win...so make it interesting for him and keep him guessing and talking...though I apologize for anything he might say about or to any of you."

Another shutter ran through him.  "As I've said time is short but...I think theres enough time for one question from each of you before he shows up.... Itsuki, Hanyou you two first, age before beauty and all that." he'd say with a smile, winking at the other arrancar.

PLAYER

This is what it's like being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.

Koshou Avatar

Koshou

Post by Koshou on Dec 13, 2022 17:34:12 GMT -5

"How is it that you ... are?"

Koshou asks this without hesitation, without even having to think about it twice. His expression grows more serious in that instant, the smile shifting into a more furious scowl that still manages to keep that cigarette tucked into the corner of his lips. He takes a drag from it, letting the tip of the thing glow brightly in the faint and eternal night of Hueco Mundo. His left hand rests easily against the pommel of his Zanpakuto, and had since the moment he'd regained his bearings and arrived here but .. there's something to the subtle shift in his posture and demeanor that says he'll be ready to move at a moment's notice if he has to. His chin drops a little, acknowledging the bow of the man who recognizes him though the other Arrancar here doesn't bring any recollection to the man's face at all. For that, Koshou takes a moment here to study them too, sizing them up as might be expected from any Soul Reaper. Those experienced or familiar enough with the ins and outs of Soul Society will be able to recognize the slight differences in cut of his kimono, the small things about the 'uniform' that mark him as Division Eleven, and some in attendance know it already.

"How is it that you're staring at me with that FACE?"

Ts8xuulV1d100
1d100

PLAYER

Itsuki Hasegawa Avatar

Itsuki Hasegawa

Post by Itsuki Hasegawa on Dec 14, 2022 0:00:03 GMT -5

Rolling his shoulders with a hearty click of abused joints, Itsuki's sleeves exposed a bandaged left wrist. The silver sulfidizine under the patched up burns on his leg itched. In truth he was sporting more than a few bruises from being thrown about by dragons, sinners and his old sensei again. Hibano's words to him during their dinner at the shrine trailed through his mind, the fellow Fullbringer's answers often on his mind when struggles of a physical nature brushed by.
    "Just one. Have you seen a bear faced Hollow?" Said the dark-haired youth, tone full of controlled eagerness. "And if some time afterward you'd perhaps be willing to tell me what you can about Arrancar, that would be a great help."
    The mind's theatre turned to the practices intended for emptying his mind, a pleasant refresher from a brush against the dojo. The rustling echo of leaves in the breeze, the scent of the sea. The roughness of a well-used shinai in one hand and the feel of a gohei in the other. He was mixing up his wooden stick based sensations. Settling on the ghost of the shinai's sensation, noise and distractions faded beneath a deep ocean caressed by that wind.
    Realising he had at some point closed his eyes, the priest found his sight again.
    Warm winds blustered about him like a forge left cooking all day freshly opened. Orange sparks danced from his collarbone amongst the temporary breeze as those familiar molten nails spiralled home into existence in his clavicle, littered with flecks of black.
    Itsuki smiled bright and broad. It felt good to be fighting alongside familiar faces and better to know this conflict shouldn't have a death toll attached to it.

Initiative:
EMqgNYyZ1d1001d100
Player of:

GMT+0

Player

Milya Ilanos Avatar

Milya Ilanos

Post by Milya Ilanos on Dec 14, 2022 7:06:21 GMT -5

The rhythmic tapping of foot on sand was the noise that resonated from Milya predominantly as they listened to Nezuel's explanation, smiling a little at the first comment. Then further, their new, temporary comrades questions. From the sounds of things, the shinigami knows that particular dead, which is discomforting. Most likely either a former, difficult hollow, or it's a colleague. Both of which don't sound like fun. 

But, that's not what was running primarily through Milya's head. They had two questions, one being more pressing than the other. What happens if they fail, and can't distract this thing for long enough? But, there's a simple solution - make sure that they distract it for long enough. No, the other question in their made their smile spread into a grin.

"Are you this sweet with every arrancar you meet?" they ask, a chuckle in their throat as their blade taps against their own shoulder, "I hope so, because this is delightful, and I'd hate to have this all to myself." Which, to be fair, they meant wholeheartedly. The flattery is delightful, especially from such an interesting person, he'd best not just dole out the flattery for them. Variety is good, both for Milya, and for everyone else. At least, that's their opinion.

That being said, Milya does glance across at the shinigami again, examining him. It wouldn't hurt to get an idea going of skillsets, and strategy. "You can heal, right? You look close enough to my 4th Division contact that you could be one of them, and it's likely that healing will be helpful for our hot friend here." They thumb towards Itsuki, and his glowing nails, given their... self destructive nature. In truth, the shinigami doesn't look like Steve, at all. He's missing the little knapsack, but hopefully, it should build camaraderie, or at bare minimum, be a conversational point.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2022 7:11:50 GMT -5 by Milya Ilanos

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Dec 14, 2022 19:40:15 GMT -5

The questions would be answered in the order they were asked.  First off was the shinigami who, having not seen his resurrection before, would naturally be confused.  Perhaps arrancar hadn't reached the current curriculum at the academy, or perhaps there were so few of them compared to the legions that it wasn't worth confusing anyone over the distinction.  Arrancar were the elite troops, perhaps only vice captains and above would be given such information?

"This face, the form you see now, is what is call my resurrection.  Unlike a shinigami we do not have zanpaktou spirits but rather seal away our old hollow forms in one way or another.  I admit that I'm a little...different compared to the normal arrancar but the jist is the same.  This form is my resurrection, the resurrection of my hollows powers...you can think of it like your shikai, a first release."

He turned to the human, Itsuki and listened to his words.  With a shake of his head, he answered the man's question.  "I've met many a bear faced hollow.  Each hollow  takes on an animalistic form..and there are only so many beasts compared to the amount of hollows.  If I had the time I would search the souls within me and show you whom I have devoured...but I feel as though you mean a hollow that is alive, in which case I haven't." He tapped a finger to his lips as he looked the human over.  "You want to become my disciple?  I suppose that would be fine...if you survive, you're cute enough that I think I could spend some time with you without issue."

He turned to Milya, the bait he'd laid out taken and the smile she gave him reflected by his own.  "Of course not my dear Milya.  I don't even limit it to arrancar...been known to kiss a shinigami and quincy or two." he shrugged, before raising a hand towards Itsuki.  A box of green energy wrapped around him as Nezuel used Kaidō on him.  "If you survive this my dear I'd love to introduce you to my lovers Milo and Gran,  I'm sure they'd love some extra company."  The invitation and intent was there.  Offering the arrancar a spot with their group whether as a friend or, if they were interested, possibly something more.

"Now...with that out of the way." he'd say with a sigh, holding his hands out in front of him in a complex pattern.  "Bakudo #99 Kin!" the straps descended down upon him, small metal weights falling down on them as he used a binding spell on himself.  The kido was strong but...then again it had only been meant to delay and give the three in front of him a chance to prepare.

The riatsu that Nezuel had been giving out changed, growing oppressive and strong.  It raked against the three of them like hands on a chalkboard, the feelings of shivers down there back.  The binding shuttered once, twice, then broke apart as a man who was obviously not Nezuel moved Nezuel's body.  "Gods, finally free from that whiny limpdick." he'd say, an audible crack emanating from his neck as he moved it from one side or another.  He let out a whistle as he looked at the three.  "What have we got here...three toys for me to play with?  How did Nezzy know it was my birthday?"

He looked over the group.  "Lets see, I know he has a thing for shinigami ever since that blonde bitch took his first kiss but talk about a 180.  I figured he might have steered away from rough and strong men ever since those night with the sultan...then again I do recall him making you his bitch last time...maybe I'll tie you up like he did hmmm?  Then we have the human who wants to know about hollows, oh I can see why he wants to spend more time with you.  Strong but not too strong, somewhat on the girly side.  Oh I could eat you up and spit you out as a little hollow...thats an idea." then he finally turned to Milya.  "And you...playing with him like that, no fare...I wonder if you're going to break his heart like that shinigami did.  Honestly promise to do that and I'll let you go now.  Then again I'm not even really sure what you are, a girl a boy?  Perhaps I should just cut you open to find out?  Atl east I'd managed to get inside you in a way Nezzy never would."

He let out a laugh as a blade of blood appeared in his hand, mouths and eyes roaming the riatsu made real.

Iniative lgZcffWU1d100
1d100

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Dec 14, 2022 20:08:48 GMT -5

Perhaps due to the difference in strength between the three individuals and the resurrected arrancar, the villian of this here thread was able to outpace the others and move first. Flying forward, the blood blade first came down towards the shinigami, the strongest of the trio. The lightning user would most likely be the hardest of the three to fight simply because he was the strongest, so distracting him while taking out the others would be the best move.

As the blade descended down towards the shinigami a wave of blood would spill forth from the arrancar, slithering along the ground and moving towards the human. He has been weakened already, the burns and other wounds on his body reminiscent almost of when Nezuel had met the shinigami before him. The logic was simply, destroy the weakest target and remove them from play.

That of course left the other arrancar, the wild card...the unknown. The two of them hadn't fought and the being that was currently inhabiting Nezuel hadn't seen them fight like it had Itsuki...so a probe. The hollow made of blood behind them sprung into life once more, claws made out of crimson riatsu flying towards their target in an attempt to pierce and suck the lifeblood of the hollow.

Each of these attacks would embody the spirit that inhabited Nezuel, that of a vampire, sucking and draining their prey. For every attack that landed on them their reishi and souls would be drained. To Itsuki and Hanyou, those not completely outclassed in terms of spiritual pressure...it was obvious something was wrong. Nezuel was strong, certainly, but this pressure seemed...subdued. Perhaps the original arrancar they'd talk to was infact helping them, holding back the full extent of their enemies power.

"Is that it?" the arrancar laughed, appearing again on the rock before them, licking the blood from their weapon.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:

Offensive
Byakurai 1 acc 127 vs Koshou. 17 dmg, drain 1 reishi
The Tide acc 174 vs Itsuki. 33 dmg, drain 3 reishi
Byakurai 2 acc 141 vs Milya. 25 dmg, drain 5 reishi

Reishi use
-10 FE
-25 TT
-6 Byakurai
-6 Byakruai
-4 1st release
+3 regen

total use: 48

At-Will:
Byakurai -6 reishi (2/3) Hanyou
acc lTZwzcGE1d100+65
dmg 2d15+2

Bonus Action: Focus Energy -10 reishi

Standard Action: The Tide -25 reishi Itsuki
acc 1d100+85
dmg 5d17+4

Standard Action: Byakurai -6 reishi Milya
acc 1d100+90
dmg 2d17+6

ACTIVE EFFECTS Suppress to 225k RL
Hanyou 106k Edge 2
Itsuki 75k Edge 3
Milya 42k Edge 4

CLASS MAGUS
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.
VERSATILE: As a passive effect, any turn where you use both a Kido Spell and a Non-Kido Technique, increase the Accuracy (by +15) and Damage Tier (by +2) of two attacks on that turn. Also, all successful attacks you land on that turn will drain your foe's Reishi as well as their HP/Armor. Total amount of Reishi drained will be equal to the lowest rolled natural dice number when rolling damage dice from the attack.
RATION: As a passive effect your Advanced and Forbidden Kido Spells have a 30% chance to inflict the Immobilize or Stagger status effect (Choose one per thread). The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. The additional reishi cost is then leeched to you for the duration.
TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
CLEVERNESS: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source
TEMPERED: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd Release until the minimum post count has been met.
TALENTED:As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means. (1/1)
SURGE: As an at-will action, you add an extra set of additional damage die with a value of 2d12 for Non-Basic Attacks and 1d12 for Basic Attacks with each attack you make. (3/3)
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (2/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. (2/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (2/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi
BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE): As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) 1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL): As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique (1/1)

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (3/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON): As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/1) 10 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (2/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (1/1) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 2 - BANKIN (ULTIMATE SUPPRESSION): Using two standard actions, you have an 80% chance to inflict the special status effect Locked. For this to work the target must be below 25% of their max Reishi. While Locked, the character is out of the fight. If you are brought to 0 Reishi or 0 HP during the fight the Locked status effect ends. In a 1v1 battle the fight is won but you cannot kill them. (1/1) 20 reishi

RELEASE
The Tide: Barrage - 25 reishi
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (4/4)
CONDEMNING: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -2 Reishi from the attacker while you are in your Released state.

REIATSU: 225,000
HP: 80/80 | REISHI: 202/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d15 | ACC: +40
1d100+65·2d15+2·1d100+85·5d17+4·1d100+90·2d17+6
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2022 17:56:17 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Milya Ilanos Avatar

Milya Ilanos

Post by Milya Ilanos on Dec 14, 2022 21:56:48 GMT -5

The somewhat sweet smile that was starting to spread at Nezuel's words abruptly stops in its tracks as Milya jumps back, gripping their blade tighter as they rest the flat of the blade on their forearm, breath catching, brows furrowing. Whatever it was Nezuel was holding back, it definitely doesn't feel good. The reiatsu of that thing made the Count from the other week feel genuinely delightful with its licking flames, the nerve-tearing noise, sensation almost too much to bare. With squinted eyes, they barely dodge the breaking kido, blood splashing across the sand.

Then, the words hit. As they did so, the first thing that hit Milya is shock. Crude was one thing, but nobody had actually commented on this body so far, one they were happy to find themselves in, especially in comparison to their old, human one. And now... it made their blood boil in a way they didn't know existed in this form. Their fanged teeth grit together as they move to launch forward, but not fast enough to notice the creature behind them. As the claws dug into their back, Milya tries to draw their blade up before it's knocked from their hand from the force of the spell. Some of the damage is mitigated by their hierro, but the blow punches into them, Milya's own blood intermingling with the magical blood, almost being drawn away from their body.

From the corner of their eye, the massive wave of viscera was visible headed straight for the still-injured Itsuki. Images of flame, molten nails and burnt tarmac flash through Milya's head, as they kick off from the ground, barely even able to raise their blade to block the blow, but not aiming to. Itsuki beats himself up too much on his own, he doesn't need any help from this creature. And, when he does, it is powerful enough to take something of this scale down, probably.

Blood spurts from their torso as a claw grasps at their shoulder, Milya's breath ragged as they cough blood onto the ground. Feeling the energy, Milya concentrates on the reishi, its direction, slowly starting to counter it as a tired claw raises to their face, drawing magenta bubbles of energy, though they form a more shield-like structure around them. Then, they smile through gritted, bloody teeth. "Sweetness," they say, breath heavy, "that's... quite vile, honestly. Are you, so narrow of mind, as to think of things, as a binary, and only, of blood, and pain? There are so, so many more options. Though you won't know much else, for very long." As their words resonate through the air, Itsuki will feel the familiar strength burn into him, whilst Koushou will feel a warmth in his veins, invigorating him somewhat to this creature's attacks.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Milya takes 25 damage from Byakurai!
Milya mitigates 3 damage from Indomitable.
Milya takes 22 damage, and is drained of 5 Reishi!

Milya intercepts The Tide aimed at Itsuki!
Milya takes 33 damage, and is drained of 3 Reishi!

Milya summons 6 Shun Shun Rikkia!

Milya activates Hanki: Reverse Demon against "Nezuel"!

Milya, Koushou and Itsuki have a +10 Resillience thanks to Enduring Morale!

-10 Armour
-45 HP
-28 Reishi

At-Will: None

Bonus Action: Shun Shun Rikkia - 6 Shun Shun Rikkia are summoned | -10 reishi cost

Bonus Action: Intercept - Intercept The Tide aimed @ Itsuki | -0 reishi cost

Standard Action: Hanki (Reverse Demon) - +5 defense per attack made by "Nezuel" | -10 reishi cost

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Hanki -
+5 Defense against Nezuel
Shun Shun Rikkia - 6 remaining

CLASS - Commander

ENDURING MORALE - Resilience is increased by +5, but when fighting side-by-side with an ally, Resilience is increased by +10 for yourself and all allies for the remainder of combat. Does not stack with other Commander Class players. These bonus points also bypass the normal level cap of 50.

DAUNTLESS - You start with the Enhanced Guard Basic Technique and begin each battle with +10 Armor. As a passive effect, you can use the Guard tech as an at-will action and can use the Intercept technique an unlimited number of times.

TRAITS

INDOMITABLE - You negate 3 damage from every attack that hits you.

TECHNIQUES

SHUN SHUN RIKKIA (SIX FLOWERS OF THE HIBISCUS SHIELD) - As a bonus action you create 6 constructs. As an at-will action you can activate a max of 2 constructs to add one d6 as a bonus damage die to at least 2 Basic Attacks during your turn. Alternatively, as a reactive at-will action you can sacrifice constructs to negate damage from attacks that hit you during your turn. Each construct spent on an individual attack negates 3 damage, to a max of 12.
-10 Reishi.
1/2 uses.

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON) - As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Technique. Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading.
-10 Reishi.
1/1 uses.

SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU (PHANTOM PAIN) - As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted, no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them.
-5 Reishi.
0/1 uses.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL) - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
-5 Reishi
0/2 uses.

RELEASE

N/A

REIATSU: 42,000
HP: 30/75 | ARMOUR: 0/10 | REISHI: 82/110 | DEF: 65 (+5) | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +15

Last Edit: Dec 16, 2022 9:30:33 GMT -5 by Milya Ilanos

PLAYER

Itsuki Hasegawa Avatar

Itsuki Hasegawa

Post by Itsuki Hasegawa on Dec 15, 2022 4:40:28 GMT -5

Mild sound of discontent slipped through pursed lips against through the lack of any knowledge about the Hollow. Still, the priest had slipped free a small pocketbook and pencil from a pocket on the inside of his waistcoat and began scribbling notes. An approving nod came against the information regarding releases. That was definitely info for the paper and another source to cite.
    The green glow halted him mid-reread of his notes, the itching of accelerated healing and the cooling flow of the soft green light urging him to tuck the notes away. Clearing his throat, Itsuki pushed up a polite expression and offered a small nod of thanks. Alas, before words could come the next stage of the kidnapping's purpose unfolded. A great wash of magic spent scored his supernatural sense, might restraints hewn from magics strange and unknown overlapping about the host of the occasion. His sense piqued, he realied that in some manner everything about him seemed to be, according to his soul's gaze, a spirit particle.
    These in particular felt like flesh and bones churned in a pestle and mortar, spread wide as dust. It was unsettling to say the least. Something under his skin crawled to be here, a dull feeling of an ache under the layers of his soul. His mind was disquieted with the notion that his existence here was unfavourable.
    Between that and the invisible nails temporarily grating across his spiritual sense as the particularly mouthy replica emerged, his focus was shaken. The student of scriptures could already feel his muscles becoming just a bit less quick to twitch into response.
Small mercy then that this one liked to talk. Itsuki wore a smile nakedly unconcerned with the jeering remarks and attempts at scathing psychology jabs and jibes. After being mentally tortured by that demon plugging their stinking witching into every sense his body had to offer, someone with just words was like being caressed.
    Suddenly, the ocean crashed. Crimson, towering as high as his head, his senses quaked. The realisation shocked him enough to stretch out the second it happened. He's fast! Shimmered thoughts through his grey matter. He'd barely turned enough to see it happen, body too slow to step back.
Dropping low as the searing ichor's first droplets rained pain on his face, Itsuki's reiatsu flared. Angered panic at his own foolish carelessness ran through him. Braced to flinch, nails in his neck luminous with channeled power, fortune smiled upon him. Magenta bubbles and fancy claws, Milya had leapt into action.
    "Licking their own blood from their own weapon. You don't suppose they know how they look, do you?" Needled the monk, tone rich with mocking glee. Emboldened by the aura of his ally, Itsuki plucked free the four glowing nails from his bones and tossed them towards the mutual foe.
Three of them burst into black fire painting tomoe in the air, drumbeats in unison sounding from each symbol as lances of white light made for the over-ambitious villain. The four dissolved into iron salts, purifying an burning what lay in their path to trap the mind in the image of being crushed beneath the rage of a waterfall.
Something about them seemed rotten, malodorous in a whole other way. Something dark and predatory, yet not for the energy of the soul. Itsuki squinted against the notion. Fucking vampires.
Beneath the assault Itsuki wove reishi in the air into an initially crude facsimile of Steve and Nezuel's healing techniques, a hand reaching out with the same gleaming green glow to pass it through to Milya with a gentle pat upon her back. Fortunately, he had overestimated the amount of spirit particles needed to power the spell, resulting in a brief, bright emerald flash that dissolved into a rain of healing white sparks briefly cascading down around Milya.

Combat Tracker
SUMMARY
DEF:
Itsuki is suppressed by Edge 3 from Nezuel.
Milya grants Itsuki Enduring Morale!
+10 Resilience.
Itsuki is guarded from The Tide by Milya!
Itsuki casts BAKUDŌ #7 on Milya!
Restores 60 HP.

OFF:
Itsuki casts HADO #4 on Nezuel!
17 dmg @ 62 acc
Itsuki casts HADO #4 on Nezuel!
12 dmg @ 96 acc
Itsuki casts BAKUDO #22 on Nezuel!
It Succeeds!
18 dmg + Stagger
Itsuki casts Enhanced HADO #4 on Nezuel!
16 dmg @ 118 acc

Defence 80 vs Nezuel.
Accuracy 35 vs Nezuel.

75,000 RL
0 Armour
85/85 HP (25 Resilience) +10 Res. (Enduring Morale)
130/160 Reishi -30 (-18 HADO #4, -5 BAKUDO #22, -10 BAKUDO #7, +3 Attuned)
d11 DMG (35 Focus)
35 ACC (35 Fighting)
80DEF (50 base + 30 Reflexes)

Standard Action/s:
HADO #4: Byakurai
plFHyQ2W1d100+35
2d11

HADO #4: Byakurai
1d100+35
2d11

Bonus Action/s:
BAKUDO #22: HAKUFUKU
1d100 Below 80 to hit and inflict Stagger.
3d6

At-Will:
Enhanced HADO #4: Byakurai
1d100+35
2d11

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU
+60 HP to Milya Ilanos.
1d100 Below 40 to heal +60 instead of +30.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs
Enduring Morale
+10 Resilience

Debuffs

USES
Bakudo #52 - 1/1
Bakudo #16 - 1/1
Bakudo #22 - 1/2
Invigorate - 4/4
Sense - 3/3
Hado #4: Enhanced Byakurai - 2/3
FUJUN'NA SHUKUFUKU - 1/1
Talented 1/1

CLASS - Caster
ATTUNED
As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.

POTENT
You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.

TRAITS
Talented - As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means.

TECHNIQUES
HADŌ #4: ENHANCED BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)
You fire a bolt of white lightning from the fingertip.
Type: Basic Attack
Action: Standard Action
Damage: Roll 2 damage dice.
Effects: None
Cost: 10 6 Reishi
Enhanced: 3 times per battle, you may use Byakurai as an At-Will Action.

BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU (PHANTOM PAIN)
You attach an invisible chain between you and your enemy, causing them to share the same wounds you receive.
Type: Defense
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted, no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

BAKUDŌ #16: KAMI NO TŌTEMU (DIVINE TOTEM)
You create an effigy made out of Kido that shelters you and your allies from chosen harm.
Activate: At-will
Effect: As an at-will action choose one status effect that you and all allies are immune to for the duration: Cripple, Stun, Stagger, Wound, Burn, or Poison.
Duration: 5 turns
Limit: Once per battle. May be affected by two per battle.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)
You stare down your foe. As the target sees the illusion of purple cherry blossoms falling around them, their vision begins to blur and their consciousness becomes muddled, disoriented, and confused. Shortly thereafter, the target blacks out altogether.
Type: Utility
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%
Limit: Twice per battle.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique
Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Limit: Once per target.

RELEASE
1ST RELEASE - Incomplete Fullbring - Nenshō Juzu (Burning Prayer Beads)
Activate: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: As a bonus action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action.
This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Techniques: Impure Wrath, Impure Blessing (see below)
Enhancement: Rigorous (Barrage and Area Release Attacks score a critical hit on a natural 85 or higher. Does not stack with Slashing.)
Skill Bonus: +5 Focus
HP Bonus: +10 HP upon activation. (Does not go into effect if you are already at max HP)
Upgrade: When you reach your 2nd Release, this Release will only costs 2 Reishi per turn.
Once you reach your Final Release, this release costs 0 Reishi per turn.
Cost: 4 Reishi per turn

FUJUN'NA IKARI (Impure Wrath)
Molten beads of reiatsu burst free of their binding, tracing arcing lines of light to close in on the target simultaneously from all angles.
Type: Barrage Attack
Action: Standard Action
Damage: Roll 5 damage dice.
Effects: Draining (Costs HP instead of Reishi)
Stage 2: Reduced cost by 5
Stage 3: Reduced cost by 10
Cost: 25 HP
Limit: Once per turn

FUJUN'NA SHUKUFUKU (Impure Blessing - Extract reskin)
Threads of black fire knit throughout Itsuki's arms through to his torso, depicting yamata no orochi.
Type: Utility (Non-Reactive)
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you attune yourself to the expenditure of Reishi at the expense of HP. For the duration of this effect, you gain an amount of Reishi equal to the amount your opponents spend on their turns.
Duration: 4 turns
Cost: 25 HP
Limit: Once per battle.
Duration: 4 turns.
1d100+35·2d11·1d12·1d100+35·2d11·3d6·1d100+35·2d11·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2022 6:37:10 GMT -5 by Itsuki Hasegawa
Player of:

GMT+0

PLAYER

Koshou Avatar

Koshou

Post by Koshou on Dec 15, 2022 6:49:02 GMT -5

He IS fast. As the entity controlling the body of Nezuel is speaking, there's a glint of light in the corner of the Soul Reaper's eye, and then before the full flash of the lightning can even register to his eyes Koshou is being thrown backward by the bolts of reishi that strike him squarely in the chest! The stocky, broad-shouldered man goes flying backward, almost toward the edge of the small flat space up on this mountain-like peak. There's a thud as he hits the ground, and another flash of light that crosses his eyes as the pain settles in from the attack and from the impact that he's hit the ground with. "Unnghhhh ..." the man groans as he struggles and fights to regain control of his senses. Sound is muffled and his vision is blurry, the world tipping this way and that even as he tries to stand up and take his feet all the while the loud sound of ringing sounding through his ears like the sound of a freshly rung bell.

"Whaa .. ?" He's still trying to get himself back together from the sudden blast as he can only vaguely here the sound of a crashing wave of blood and reiatsu as Itsuki and Milya also take the brunt of an absolutely stunning opening salvo of attacks. "I'm sorry .. I didn't hear you say you wanted to have some FUN!" The words come haphazardly, snarled out but also kind of off-balanced as it's almost pure instinct that's driving Koshou forward. As he runs, his steps seem, wobbly at first but begin to steady as he builds up momentum and steam. He's coming for Nezuel, the expression on his face instantly shifted from the hit against him to something feral and ready to go for the throat! His Shihakusho has been blown apart, the strike demolishing most of the front of the kimono itself, only scraps of it clinging to his frame around the hips and shoulders. This reveals tightly bound white stripes of some kind of cloth that's wrapped about his midsection. Some of it seems a little more worse for wear too, looking raggedy while other bits of it look pristine. Some kind of Division Five experimental device no doubt. It seems to have absorbed some of the damage he's taken and his senses at the moment can hardly be said to be paying attention to anything except the prey directly in front of him.

"Yahhh! Gyahh! Haa! Tsaa!" Strike after strike comes railing toward Nezuel as Koshou closes the distance, his feral yells only adding to the kind of animalistic brutality that's suddenly been unleased out of the Shinigami! His energy too seems to much for him to truly contain, similar to the way his reishi often feels so lazily or barely restrained. It seems to bolster him, filling him with the energy to fight. Not just him, but so too his allies Itsuki and Milya can feel that energy almost leeching into them by sheer proximity as the Soul Reaper starts to go ballistic and unleashes a frenzy of blows toward their enemy.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Offense:
- Koshou makes a Strike! (Hit 7 DMG +Burn)
- Koshou makes a Strike! (Miss)
- Koshou makes a Strike! (Hit 11 DMG)
- Koshou makes a Strike! (Hit 3 DMG +Burn)
Defense:
- Koshou uses Bandage!
- Koshou takes 17 DMG!
- Koshou Heals 9 DMG!

At-Will: Focus Energy - +15 ACC / +DMG | -10 reishi cost
At-Will: Invigorate - +25 reishi | -0 reishi cost
Enhanced: +10 reishi to allies
At-Will: Sense - +5 ACC | -0 reishi cost
At-Will: Blitz - Makes 2 Basic Strikes instead of 1 | -0 reishi cost
Bonus Action: Bandage - Heal 1d12 3 turns | -5 reishi cost
- M_zZi3zh1d12
Standard Action: Basic Strike - Burn | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1: 1d100+65 2: 1d100+65 (Vs. 90 DEF)
Dmg - 1:1d13 2:1d13+1
Status Chance (40%) < 1:1d100 2:1d100
Standard Action: Basic Strike - Burn | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1: 1d100+65 2: 1d100+65 (Vs. 90 DEF)
Dmg - 1: 1d13+1 2: 1d13+1
Status Chance (40%) < 1: 1d100 2: 1d100

ACTIVE EFFECTS
- Enduring Morale (+10 Resilience)
- Alacrity (+10 DEF)
- Bandage (2 Remaining)

CLASS
- Prodigy

TRAITS
- Alacrity (+10 Def above half HP)
- Infuse (40% Burn Chance / all Basic Strikes)

TECHNIQUES
- Tsukiyubi (Thrust Fingers)

SPELLS
- Bakudo #44: Sekisho
- Bakudo #07: Keikatsu

USES
- Sekisho 0/1
- Keikatsu 0/1
- Tsukiyubi 0/2
- Invigorate 1/4
- Sense 1/3
- Blitz 1/3

RELEASE

REIATSU: 106,000
HP: 82/90 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 95 | DMG DIE: d13 | ACC: +45
1d12·1d100+65·1d13·1d13+1·1d100·1d100·1d100+65·1d13+1·1d13+1·1d100·1d100·1d100·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2022 7:04:01 GMT -5 by Koshou

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Dec 15, 2022 19:21:03 GMT -5

One was wholly defensive, a rather pitiful display of power given the being's nature. Simply standing there and taking hit after hit for someone was not a strategy that would lead to victory. If that thing had sent out even one attack this little resistance of theirs would have been far more effective yet as it was...he supposed it would do. While the blue haired bitch took the damage for the group it left the others open to attack without abandon...once more...that healing.

"My my."
the arrancar would say, reaching out a hand to Itsuki's attack as the totem burst into flames. The reishi inside of the attack seemed to break apart as he focused on it, spirit particles soon drifting towards him and entering him as he opened his mouth into a yawning portal. Koshou's attacks, on the other hand, seem to land. Yet as each punch lands he would find them softened by a thin layer of blood, each blow causing cracks to form as if the thing before him was a porcelain doll. "The attempt was nice." A smile broke out onto the arrancar's face as he held up a single finger to Koshou, blood pooling it and attempting to blind the man and pierce his eyes as the arrancar disappeared using sonido.

He appeared above, the silhouette of the moon eclipsing him as he started to draw an immense amount of energy into himself. Even the energy he had absorbed from the others went into it, mixes of different riatsus merging with the red energy of the arrancar. When he was done, a small red ball hung on the ball of his finger in the form of a cero. It was clear that his riatsu level was still suppressed but the energy coming from that sphere was...different than before, more primal.

He took a second to tap the finger at each of them, deciding to count the shinigami out. "That defending can't have that." he'd say, turning to Milya. and pointing his finger at her. Then he turned and released it at Itsuki, an absence of sound as the cero was released. "Then again...you always kill the cleric."

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
Milya: No attacks

Itsuki: Byakurai 1 - Miss
Byakurai 2 - Miss
BAKUDO #22: HAKUFUKU - Dusk Cloak
Byakurai 3 - Hit - 9 (16-7) dmg (-2 reishi, Condemming)

Koshou
Strike 1 - Hit - 2 (7-5) dmg. burn negated by dusk cloak (-2 reishi, Condemming)
Strike 2 - miss
Strike 3 - Hit - 5 (10-5) dmg (-2 reishi, Condemming. Rebuke -10 reishi)

total damage 16

Offensive
Enhanced Byakurai vs Itsuki: acc 94, 21dmg, 11 resishi drain
HAKUFUKU vs Koshou - 10 direct damage and stagger
Byakurai vs Itsuki: acc 101, 32dmg, 10 resishi drain
The Tide vs Itsuki : acc 118, 76dmg, 8 resishi drain

Reishi use
-10 Sonido
-6 Byakurai
-6 byakurai
-25 Tide
-4 Release
+3 regen
+6 condemming
-1 dusk cloak
-1 BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL)

At-Will:
Enhanced Byakurai (1/3) -6 reishi
G2BDZm_O1d100+75
2d17+4
2d12

Rebuke: Stike 3 from Koshou

Sense +5 acc +5 def

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK) -1 reishi

Surge

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL) -1 reishi
1d100<95 to inflict stagger
if successful, 3d6 dmg 3d6

Standard Action: Byakurai -6 reishi
1d100+60
2d15+4
2d12

Standard Action: The Tide - 25 reishi
acc - 1d100+75
dmg - 5d17+4
2d12

ACTIVE EFFECTS Suppress to 225k RL
Hanyou 106k Edge 2
Itsuki 75k Edge 3
Milya 42k Edge 4

CLASS MAGUS
ATTUNED: As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 50, you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn, and all non-basic Kido spells cost -5 less Reishi.
POTENT: You start with the Enhanced Byakurai Basic Attack Spell and the cost is reduced to 6 Reishi.
VERSATILE: As a passive effect, any turn where you use both a Kido Spell and a Non-Kido Technique, increase the Accuracy (by +15) and Damage Tier (by +2) of two attacks on that turn. Also, all successful attacks you land on that turn will drain your foe's Reishi as well as their HP/Armor. Total amount of Reishi drained will be equal to the lowest rolled natural dice number when rolling damage dice from the attack.
RATION: As a passive effect your Advanced and Forbidden Kido Spells have a 30% chance to inflict the Immobilize or Stagger status effect (Choose one per thread). The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. The additional reishi cost is then leeched to you for the duration.
TRAITS
INDOMITABLE: You gain +3 Damage Reduction (DR) per attack on your turn.
REBUKE: As an at-will effect when hit with any attack, you deal Reishi drain back to the attacker equal to the lowest rolled natural dice of the attack that hit you
CLEVERNESS: You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source
TEMPERED: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd Release until the minimum post count has been met.
TALENTED:As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it. Cannot be used on Release Techs. You cannot use Talented on a technique that already has bonus uses provided by a Class Perk or other ability such as Strategist's Prepared or Shadow's Honed Senses. You can only use Talented on a technique which hasn't been given an extra use by any other means. (1/1)
SURGE: As an at-will action, you add an extra set of additional damage die with a value of 2d12 for Non-Basic Attacks and 1d12 for Basic Attacks with each attack you make. (2/3)
TECHNIQUES
REIRYOKU ABSORPTION: As an at-will action, choose two attacks that hit you during your turn. Siphon 3 Reishi from the attacker per damage die rolled on each attack. (3/3) -0 reishi

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE): As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled natural damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest natural damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. (2/2) -5 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 5 Reishi per turn and lasts for two more turns after Cripple is removed. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK): As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. (1/2) -1 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL): As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95% (1/2) -1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN) : As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.) (2/2) -10 reishi
BAKUDŌ #4: HAINAWA (CRAWLING ROPE): As a bonus action, you have an 80% chance to inflict two stacks of the Immobilize status on your target. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/2) 1 reishi
BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL): As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade. This is considered a Healing Technique (1/1)

ADVANCED SPELLS
HADŌ #70: SEISHIN MOKUHYŌ (SPIRIT TARGETING) As an at-will action, you convert one attack this turn into a Spirit Targeting attack. Spirit Targeting attacks are auto-hit and do not require an accuracy roll but do not deal HP damage or have secondary effects (major or minor) applied to the attack. The attack instead deals reishi drain equal to half the rolled damage. Spirit Targeting attacks cannot be mitigated via armor or DR effects. (3/3) 0 reishi
BAKUDŌ #61: RIKUJŌKŌRŌ (SIX-ROD LIGHT PRISON): As a bonus action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Pinned status on your foe. While pinned, your opponent must spend both of their next standard actions to break free. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. (1/1) 10 Reishi
BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL): As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure. They are then forced to spend a Standard Action on their turn to break free. (2/2) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID): As a standard action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target is forcibly removed from Shunko, Soul Trigger, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot regain any Reishi. Cannot be used while the Release Tech Communion is active. (1/1) 15 reishi
BAKUDŌ #99: PART 2 - BANKIN (ULTIMATE SUPPRESSION): Using two standard actions, you have an 80% chance to inflict the special status effect Locked. For this to work the target must be below 25% of their max Reishi. While Locked, the character is out of the fight. If you are brought to 0 Reishi or 0 HP during the fight the Locked status effect ends. In a 1v1 battle the fight is won but you cannot kill them. (1/1) 20 reishi

RELEASE
The Tide: Barrage - 25 reishi
CONSUME: As an-will action, you have a 60% chance to gain the special status effect Glutton. When Glutton is activated, you passively siphon 5 Reishifrom your foe(s) for each Standard Action they used on their turn. You may target up to 3 enemies. (4/4)
CONDEMNING: As a passive effect any attack that hits you siphons -2 Reishi from the attacker while you are in your Released state.

REIATSU: 225,000
HP: 64/80 | REISHI: 158/250 | DEF: 80 | DMG DIE: d15 | ACC: +40
1d100+75·2d17+2d12+4·1d100·3d6·1d100+60·2d15+2d12+4·1d100+75·5d17+2d12+4·1d100+75·5d17+4·2d12
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2022 15:19:59 GMT -5 by nezuel

Player

Milya Ilanos Avatar

Milya Ilanos

Post by Milya Ilanos on Dec 16, 2022 9:28:09 GMT -5

The warming, calming sparks sunk into Milya's skin before they even had the chance to register the blood loss fully, feet still unsteady on the ground as they grin back at Itsuki. Whatever injuries there were disappeared with the touch of the light, the only evidence of damage being the torn and bloodied clothes draping from Milya's shoulders.

"Why thank you," they say softly, before very suddenly turning their attention back towards Nezuel, the attacks hitting into him with more success than they could manage if they put all their effort to it. Itsuki's nails, as always, were potent, even if many flew past him. But what surprised them most was the sheer gusto of the shinigami, the reckless abandon, a strength that almost resonated as much into them. That's good. They're really going to have to go all out as a group, or else they don't stand a chance. Besides, that creature's reiatsu was insane, and it was everywhere, almost pushing Milya into the ground with its sheer force.

Regardless of any expectations, though, the sheer power of Nezuel's cero's almost made them shudder, as one of the bubbles of magenta drags their sword back into Milya's hand, guarding themselves once more. It's fine, they can take that.

Then the shots barrelled towards Itsuki.

Panic thrums through Milya. He's strong, but he can't take all of that. Their sandals push up from the ground again, not quite able to get in front of two, but launching in front of the largest attack, sword drawn up. As they do so, four of the glowing orbs merge together into a shifting, pink shield that's shattered apart and consumed by the deep, blood red attack. Milya grits their teeth, a roar of pain erupting through them as their sword could only take so much of the immense power. Then, the power dissipated. But the burning still stayed, all across Milya's arms, chest, everywhere that took the brunt of it as their waistcoat hung limply open.

Then, they chuckle. Then laugh, then cackle, eyes wider, a touch of mania entering them, perhaps from the pain, perhaps from the occasional flashes of orange flames burning in their mind. "Ohh, that's some power," they grin, "I like that. Too bad it isn't actually yours. But now, my turn." They reach their hands in front of them, two different energies gathering in each palm. One is a ball of raw, cyan power, more primitive than a cero as it rips forth towards Nezuel. Shortly after, the shards of the dead shield gather into Milya's palm, as they blow it softly towards him, surrounding Nezuel and bursting in a slew of bright colours, burning on impact.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Milya is healed 60, taking them to 75 health!

Milya gains +10 Reishi from Koshou's Invigorate!

Milya Intercepts the Tide!
Milya has a DR of 3 with Indomitable.
Milya uses Enhanced Guard to gain a DR of 10, totalling DR 13.
4 Shun Shun Rikkia are sacrificed to negate 12 damage.
Nezuel deals an additional 2 damage because of Edge 4.
Milya takes 53 damage!
Milya takes 8 reishi drain!
Milya's defence vs. Nezuel is now +10 because of Hanki (Reverse Demon).

Milya casts BAKUDO #44: Hakufuku at Nezuel!

Milya casts HADO #4: Byakurai at Nezuel!
They miss!

+60 Health
-53 Health
+10 Reishi
-28 Reishi

At-Will: Enhanced Guard - Gain DR of 10 | -5 reishi cost
Shun Shun Rikkia - 4 Shun Shun Rikkia sacrificed to negate 12 Damage | -0 reishi cost

Bonus Action: Intercept - Intercept The Tide aimed @ Itsuki | -0 reishi cost

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #22: Hakufuku - Inflict two stacks of stagger | -5 reishi cost
Stagger Chance (80%) - oJlnCpLb1d100
Damage - 3d6

Standard Action: HADO #4: Byakurai - none | -10 reishi cost
Accuracy - 1d100+15
Damage - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Hanki (Reverse Demon) - +10 Defense against Nezuel
Shun Shun Rikkia - 2 remaining

CLASS - Commander

ENDURING MORALE - Resilience is increased by +5, but when fighting side-by-side with an ally, Resilience is increased by +10 for yourself and all allies for the remainder of combat. Does not stack with other Commander Class players. These bonus points also bypass the normal level cap of 50.

DAUNTLESS - You start with the Enhanced Guard Basic Technique and begin each battle with +10 Armor. As a passive effect, you can use the Guard tech as an at-will action and can use the Intercept technique an unlimited number of times.

TRAITS

INDOMITABLE - You negate 3 damage from every attack that hits you.

TECHNIQUES

SHUN SHUN RIKKIA (SIX FLOWERS OF THE HIBISCUS SHIELD) - As a bonus action you create 6 constructs. As an at-will action you can activate a max of 2 constructs to add one d6 as a bonus damage die to at least 2 Basic Attacks during your turn. Alternatively, as a reactive at-will action you can sacrifice constructs to negate damage from attacks that hit you during your turn. Each construct spent on an individual attack negates 3 damage, to a max of 12.
-10 Reishi.
1/2 uses.

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON) - As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Technique. Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading.
-10 Reishi.
1/1 uses.

SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #52: GENSHITSU (PHANTOM PAIN) - As bonus action you can inflict all of the non-special status effects you currently suffer from onto a foe of choice. Inherits the exact duration and other modifiers added to the status effect. It is automatically inflicted, no chance roll necessary. You cannot use Phantom Pain in response to a foe's use of Phantom Pain to then send those status effects back to them.
-5 Reishi.
0/1 uses.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL) - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
-5 Reishi
1/2 uses.

RELEASE

N/A
REIATSU: 42,000
HP: 22/75 | ARMOUR: 0/10 | REISHI: 64/110 | DEF: 65 (+10) | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +15
1d100·3d6·1d100+15·2d8
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2022 9:30:48 GMT -5 by Milya Ilanos