Bleach Hereafter RPG

Who Let the Dogs Out? (Who Who Who Who Who)

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 1, 2023 16:08:48 GMT -5

It was a peaceful day, the sun was shining, flowers were blooming...on days like these mortals would try to go outside and spend time enjoying the outside.  On days like these immortals would be happy to just be alive.  On this particular day Nezuel was bloodied, bleeding, and feeling quite sad for himself.  The sky opened up as a garganta formed in the vast blue ocean, black void spilling out a single object wrapped in white.  He had burns over his body, scratch marks, one side of his hair was sticking up at weird angles, and a slight green tinge to his skin.  The man had been burned, blooded, stabbed, electrocuted, and poisoned...not necessarily in that order.  The only thing he seemed to lack was bludgeoned...which was the exact though he had as his body hit the ground.

He wondered if this was irony...as he crawled out of the small hole in the ground, his careless landing had caused with one hand around his waist.  That new arrancar, Hequita, had roughed him up quite a bit.  He could tell the arrancar wasn't quite at the same level as the would-be reishi vampire but the way he used his abilities was almost an anathama to him.  He had to figure out a way to fight opponents that didn't fight him directly.

Assuming he survived.

He looked down at his hand, the small amount of blood on the pale flesh from a wound...or a cough where he had expelled some foul liquid, he wasn't sure.  Could he even make it home to rest before the hollows that always chased him caught up to him?  He put his other hand out, his fingers wrapped around a bundle of cloth that was almost sword shaped...yet he missed and the lack of support moved him forward and onto the dirt ground before him.

"Fuck"

Maybe...maybe he could rest here for a momment?

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

There are many causes I would die for, but not a single cause I would kill for.

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 3, 2023 0:13:39 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Forest Outskirts - Somewhere in Japan

Momo watched the black hell butterflies fluttering around the members of the 6th Division as they walked into the Senkaimon gate. He always thought the insects were beautiful in a passing sort of way. The other Shinigami were leaving, their mission completed. He glanced over at the remnants of the Gillian that was still dissipating into flickers of golden light. It had been quite a pain to deal with as it rampaged across the rural Japanese countryside. He had just been there to assist in a support role and heal any grievous wounds. Luckily his services were not needed. He was always thankful when that was the case.

Eventually the last of the soul reapers was through the gate, leaving just him alone in the immediate area. He looked at the gate and then over to the nearby forest. With a smile, he walked away from the gate, letting it close behind him. Momo liked to go on walks and explore. He had some time before he needed to be back anyway. A few hours later, his stroll had taken him deeper into the forest, around a small lake, and then out the other side.

In the distance there was another small village nestled next to a line of train tracks. He sighed and was about to head down there when his spirit phone beeped at him. He blinked, not expecting to get a call and almost not believing it. When the device beeped at him again he quickly picked it up and looked at the screen.

"Oh, very interesting..."

Apparently a portal connected to the Garganta was detected nearby and he was the closest reaper so he was being ordered to investigate until someone from the 6th could be made available. The group that had just left was at the end of their shift so it would be some time until the rotation was completed.

He let out a sigh, looked in the direction the portal was supposed to be in and then started off towards it. It wasn't that he was annoyed with the assignment or having to do extra work. He just didn't like being put in the position where the possibility of a fight arising was so high. Garganta portals usually meant high level Hollows or Arrancar. Those confrontations never went well in his experience.

Eventually he stepped out of the treeline and got a good view of the area. It was a large clearing in the woods. A small creek ran through it and in the middle there was a large boulder.

Momo glanced around. This was the spot, but he didn't see anything until he got closer. His steps were careful and deliberate. As he rounded the boulder, he saw the body on the ground. His red eyes widened for the briefest moment as he carefully made his way over to the clearly injured person.

He crouched down next to them and spoke slowly and clearly.

"If you can hear me, I am going to treat your wounds. Do not be afraid."

With that, he held his hands out over the body. They began to glow with a green hue as the kaido energy swirled around and began to work it's way into the wounded individual.

Last Edit: Feb 4, 2023 22:37:27 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 3, 2023 22:02:48 GMT -5

There was the vaguest sense of someone talking to him, the feeling of something washing over him.  He felt...better, more at peace.  Some rational part of him knew it was healing kido, but his mind floated above the world and he found himself at home, sitting with Milo.  His hand moved, parting the kido as he stroked Milo's face.  "Always good to see you...love." he'd smile, before a pang of pain moved through him.  His hand fell down, hitting the ground.  This place seemed to nice...but something was in his side and digging into his back.  He shifted, the rock he had been laying on revealing itself.  His chest was towards the sky now, the transparent green kido that the shinigami used no doubt letting him notice the hollow hole on his patient.

"You're just as beautiful as always, dear...but why don't we head home and relax?"  He turned onto his stomach and started to move towards his home off in the distance, the building protected by a large amount of kido layering that would open for either Nezuel or the purple haired beauty.  He coughed a little as he laughed.  "Need to get there before...the Queen sends her little monsters on us...family, am I right?"

He suddenly felt rather tired and decided the sky was the better view...their couch was far too dirty and far too brown for some reason.  His hand moved up again, patting Milos soft fluffy head.  "Your hair is so much nicer than normal...so...fluffy."

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 4, 2023 1:31:23 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Momo's eyebrow lifted as the hand came up towards him, but he didn't say a word. It moved across his face and his cheeks flushed red. No one really touched him like that except for Avasarala, his adoptive mother.

"Always good to see you...love."

Love? He must be really out of it, possibly imagining someone close to him. Then the man clad in white rolled over. The first thing Momo noticed was the Hollow hole and then the dangling necklace, possibly the remnants of his mask as he didn't see anything else resembling one. There was no pause or hesitation in the healing however. Momo continued to pour his reishi into the healing kaido all the same.

"You're just as beautiful as always, dear...but why don't we head home and relax?"

Oh boy. Momo used one hand to keep him in place as he tried in vain to crawl away.

"Need to get there before...the Queen sends her little monsters on us...family, am I right?"

The Queen... interesting. The man rolled onto his back again. Momo let out a soft chuckle under his breath. Well, at least he wasn't the most unruly patient he's ever ha--

Then a hand moved through Momo's snow white mane. His eyes widened like a deer caught in headlights. The hand brushed his white ears and he instinctively leaned away from it.

"Your hair is so much nicer than normal...so...fluffy."

Momo took the man's hand and moved it back down to his chest. As he finished healing him he moved to stand and took at step back. He'd give him a minute or so to come to his senses. While the Arrancar was coming to, Momo took out his soul phone and sent a message back to Soul Society to let them know he had the situation under control. No back-up would be needed.
Last Edit: Feb 4, 2023 22:37:43 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 4, 2023 17:58:19 GMT -5

Something wasn't right...Milo hadn't reacted to said anything to his words, hell she hadn't even kissed him to given him a reciprocal pat on the head.  What terrible things must he have done to be ignored and put out by the other arrancar...how badly was he in the doghouse?  But of course there was another explanation that came to the back of his mind, slowly wiggling its way towards the front as the wounds on his body disappeared.  It was only when the green kido that covered his body disappeared that he sat upright, a dreadful expression on his face.  He turned to look at his saviour, the one who he had been talking to.

It hadn't been Milo at all...it was, in fact, a shinigami.

His eyes only showed concern but for a moment as he took in the black robe the shinigami wore, his eyes flicking to his body as he looked at the relative lack of wounds.  It wasn't perfect, of course, but no healing was.  He moved a hand over a scab on his arm and a small green kido covered it like a band-aid.  Now...for the shinigami.  He knew he didn't have to worry about the shinigami threatening or hurting him, why go through the trouble of healing him in the first place, unless it was a way to gain goodwill?

"I would like to apologize for anything I said...or did shinigami-san.," he would start off, giving the shinigami a once over as he spoke.  The man was an odd one...his features pleasant but the ears on top of his head something he'd never seen before.  The beast-like features were something he'd expect from an arrancar, not shinigami...was he not the first of his kind to approach the gotei....no, he sense this was a shinigami.  "As well as my gratitude for saving me.  My name is Nezuel...is there some way I can repay you?"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 4, 2023 20:23:08 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

As the man finally came to and sat up, Momo's white ears perked up and his tail started to sway back and forth. He smiled warmly at the dark haired man. Momo noticed the concerned expression on his face and hoped his calm demeanor and smile would suffice for the moment to ease him of any worry.

"I would like to apologize for anything I said...or did shinigami-san."

Momo's cheeks flushed red again. He reached up and rubbed at the back of his neck while holding out his other hand to wave away any concern.

"As well as my gratitude for saving me. My name is Nezuel...is there some way I can repay you?"

His warm smile returned and he nodded at the introduction.

"I am Momoshiro Komori of the Gotei 13, 3rd Seated Officer of the Fourth Division. A pleasure to meet you. This is my first time meeting an Arrancar in person. Well, at least, one that isn't trying to kill me."

Momo paused for a moment, hesitant if he should prod further, but then continued anyway.

"How did you end up in such a condition? You mentioned the Queen? I assume you are referring to the Hollow Queen? Did she do this to you?"

As he asked the question, he moved to sit next to Nezuel. He crossed his legs and his white fluffy tail curled around to his side.
Last Edit: Feb 4, 2023 22:40:32 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 4, 2023 20:43:44 GMT -5

"And this is the first time I've met a shinigami who didn't immediately attack me," he tilted his head slightly.  That wasn't 100% accurate.  Takano hadn't attempted to attack him and had in fact helped him take down a gillian back when he had been new to this form.  Irisa had implied that she'd purify him if they saw each other again...but hadn't attacked when they first met.  Really, only recently had shinigami started to treat him as a threat...was that because he was more powerful?  Treated as a threat because he actually was one?  "Well, more recently, I suppose."  He'd add with a shrug.

He'd hesitate for but a moment as the shinigami's tail moved to wrap around him, the white on black an odd contrast.  Yet that wasn't what gave Nezuel pause, rather the cuteness of the seemingly harmless gesture.  "The Queen..." he'd say slowly, before raising a finger and pointing towards the shinigami.  There was a pulse of riatsu and behind the shinigami a hollow that had just used kumon would fall apart, bisected by a chantless kido spell.  "I've no issue answering your questions, shinigam, Momo-ani." he'd say, getting up and offering the shinigami his hand.  "But If we stay here for long we'll be assaulted again and again.  I have a safe house nearby that will provide protection...and food should you desire."

He indicated toward a path in the forest,  "I promise not to harm you lest you harm me or those that live with me."  His hand was still outstretched as he looked around, his senses in peak alertness.  They never sent just one.

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 5, 2023 0:39:04 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Momo frowned, looking at the remains of the bisected Hollow as it slowly dissipated into golden flecks of spiritual energy. He had heard the tear in reality just before the Hollow was eliminated. A perk of having fox ears is that they were better than human ones for that sort of thing. If Nezuel hadn't killed the creature, Momo had already prepared a binding spell to make sure the thing couldn't harm them.

He watched the Arrancar stand but remained sitting.

"But If we stay here for long we'll be assaulted again and again. I have a safe house nearby that will provide protection...and food should you desire."

Momo smiled again and held up his hand as if to say, "Not necessary." He then clapped his palms together once summoning a golden barrier of kido that rose up around them in the shape of a cube. He then took his hands apart only to clap them together one more time as a second barrier rose up around the first. This one had bowed arches at the corners. To the casual observer the two of them would have completely vanished from sight, sound, smell, or any other sense. The barrier made anything within as if it didn't exist at all.

Momoshiro patted the ground where Nezuel had been sitting.

"You are perfectly safe. This is a spell called Hachigyō Sōgai or Eight Joined Twin Cliffs. No one and nothing can perceive you while you are within it's walls."

His white ears once again laid back, almost blending with his hair.

"My mother taught it to me... as for food..."

Momo reached into the mustard colored haori he wore and pulled out a small bento style box. He looked at the box and then looked to Nezuel.

"I'm sorry... do Hollows.. eat.. human food?"

If they did, he would offer the box to Nezuel, if not, he'd open it and begin eating it himself.

"I might be wrong, but it seems like you are being hunted. Do you know how they are tracking you?"
Last Edit: Feb 5, 2023 0:39:50 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 5, 2023 12:17:56 GMT -5

One of the arrancar's eyes brows raised up in interest as the kido barriers surrounded the two of them.  He was already trying to determine their use when the shinigami, Momo, told him point-blank what they did.  Part of him was a little disappointed he couldn't host the shinigami that had healed him rather than attacked but he had to think of things from Momo's perspective.  He was an evil spirit that might just eat him, why should he follow into the arrancar's lair?

He sat back down and looked at the shinigami's bento box.  "Hollows don't" he'd say, reaching over to put it between the two of them, sharing the food.  "But arrancar who have gained a shinigami-like body can, though it doesn't increase our power like eating another hollow does."  He picked out a piece of meat and popped it into his mouth, chewing as he considered his next words.  "I usually don't like to eat normal food since hollows not only fill us up but increase our power.  Still, to miss out on such food, my compliments to the chef, its delicious."

He looked over and outside of the kido barrier as another kumon opened up, then another, and another.  It was the same issue that happened anytime he stayed in one place too long, his home included.  The hollows moved around like a pack of animals looking for their meal.  They knew they had been sent here for some reason and although they couldn't find it now it was only a matter of time until they bumped into it by accident and then all bets were off.

"Division 4...the medical division?  Your kido is rather impressive...I'd think you'd fit into the 5th...but then you wouldn't have healed me, would you?"  he frowned, looking back at Momo.  "Its interesting but ultimately flawed, any significantly powerful individual can ignore it, or those who already know its there.  To answer your previous question and this most recent one...there is a tracking kido on me that the Hollow Queen is using to send her goons after me constantly.  She, and thus they, know I'm here, so its only a matter of time.  Usually I like to keep on the move so it doesn't happen, or hide behind kido barriers when I need to sleep.  I suppose its a benefit in that I never need to look for food...that and its let me meet a rather dashing Shinigami."

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 5, 2023 18:38:21 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

He didn't expect the Arrancar to know about the different Gotei 13 Divisions or what their specializations were. This was very interesting. Nezuel was not wrong, Momo was very skilled with all sorts of kido workings, not just healing kaido. He would have been a great fit in the 5th Division but he knew he would be able to help more people as a member of the 4th. It also didn't hurt that his mother, Avasarala, was the Captain. That, more than anything, influenced his choice when he joined up.

Momoshiro also noticed the other Kumon portals as the Hollows ripped into the Material World. The Arrancar was not exaggerating when he said they would be repeatedly attacked. He felt for Nezuel, having to deal with this constantly. It must have been exhausting.

Bleeding heart as he was, Momoshiro determined then and there that he would help this man as best as he could. The top of his tail brushed up and down against his leg as he ate from the box and listened to Nezuel's explanation. Even though he never let it show, he was somewhat disappointed that the Arrancar dismissed his intricate barrier, but being the people pleaser he was, Momo was intent on showing that they were completely safe.

"I know we have just met, but please trust me when I say you are completely safe within my care."

Momoshiro put his hands together again, formed a few hand signs and then mumbled something under his breath. A glowing green circle formed under them and grew outward. There were runes within the circle that slowly rotated around. Once the circle grew large enough to contain the two of them, it stopped growing and then they also started to glow green. Nezuel would not feel any different though.

It was just in time too as one of the Hollows grew near. Momoshiro held his hand up as to tell Nezuel not to worry. The Hollow reached into the barrier. It's arm passed through. The barrier was not meant to repel after all, just hide. But then something strange happened. The Hollow continued to move, walking into and through Momoshiro as if he was intangible. The Hollow passed right through him. Now the two of them were invisible, undetectable, and completely intangible.

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Momo's face. This wasn't something he could keep up for a prolonged period of time though. He would need to prioritize his questions.

"This should be satisfactory for the short term while I determine the best way to resolve your tracking issue. This 'tracking kido'... does it encompass your whole body or is it focused on a certain part?"

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 7, 2023 22:31:54 GMT -5

Nez's eyes flicked to the shinigami's as he made his hand signs.  Every kido practitioner was different, the moving hand and clapping of palms one way to replace the incantation that often predated the kido itself.  He was fully aware that his way of using chantless kido, only the number and nothing else, was supposed to be an advanced form of kido...but this. this was something else.  Hand signs wasn't something he'd considered in the realm of possibility when it came to kido and the fact that it could be done was....interesting.

"Oh my...you seem rather good with your hands, Momo-san.  If you have time in the future, perhaps I should ask lessons of you, I usually just use kido in its chantless form." He smiled then, thinking on the kido he was employing.  "There has to be an upkeep cost, surely, or perhaps some difference in the cost versus the amount of space you're moving...." he looked at the kido  "Out of phase?  Are we in a different dimension, just while letting the light and other aspects of the previous enter?  How interesting..."

"I might believe you about feeling safe in your care, though usually I only accept such a fact after the first date, especially with a handsome man like yourself.  As for the tracking, kido," he continued, as if the flirting was nothing of note.  "I've inspected myself multiple times and have been unable to fine it.  I know its there, since the hollows can find me easily enough, but I sense no kido tracking spell on me. The one who put it on is rather insidious."

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 8, 2023 20:42:04 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

"Oh my...you seem rather good with your hands, Momo-san. If you have time in the future, perhaps I should ask lessons of you, I usually just use kido in its chantless form."

Momo simply nodded with a smile. He would be happy to teach anyone who was willing to learn. In fact, he really enjoyed sharing his knowledge of kido and kaido spells and helping others reach higher stages of casting.

"Out of phase? Are we in a different dimension, just while letting the light and other aspects of the previous enter? How interesting..."

He shook his head and nodded towards the rune etched circle around them. Momo had to nod to point it out because he had to keep his hands clasped together at the end of the incantation, otherwise the spell would break.

"Oh no, it just coerces the reishi that makes up our physical form into an intangible state... but only against foes. So we can still physically sit upon the ground instead of falling through, but the Hollows will pass right through us... At least, I believe that's how it works."

He chuckled to himself and then continued to listen intently as Nezuel spoke again. Momo nodded and then when the Arrancar had finished he gave the information he had gathered so far some quiet consideration. As he mulled it over he also thought about the Arrancar's flattery attempts and his cheeks flushed red again but he shook himself out of it and continued to contemplate on the problem at hand.

"You said that the Hollow Queen is the source of this tracking, yes? Did she give you anything?.. like an item, a piece of clothing, a book, or a bracelet? Something you would have on you at all times?"

As he asked the question, the Hollows continued to search the area. Several times they stepped through them, but the spell held. So far, anyway.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 8, 2023 21:01:59 GMT -5

He smirks a small sly smile as he notices the shinigami's cheeks turn red.  Weak to flattery, this one?  With the ears and tail being a pale shade, the red was something rather fetching, if maybe a bit comical.  He had to admit that one of the things he missed most about seducing someone was when they finally fell, they tended not to blush anymore...such a shame.

The shinigami's explanation of the kido was enlightening, the hands needing to be held together a rather large downside and so it was unlikely that the spell could be used in combat.  He supposed that it could be used quickly to avoid an attack or two but there was always the risk that ones attacks could have been made to counter this particular kido spell.  The result would be an unblocked attack...but as long as one wasn't a one trick pony.  "I have to wonder what a Quincy would say to this kido." He'd tilt his head, bringing a finger to his lips and tapping it, just trying to get the shinigami to look there honestly.  "They're the so-called 'masters of reishi manipulation' though I prefer to think of myself as such....though I might just be more of a devourer."  he shrugged, maybe he'd ask Lazzy when he stopped being mad at the boy.

"Perhaps I didn't explain it right...The tracking kido is one that is on both me and the Queen, I can only assume she knows of its existence and is letting it stay only so she could use it to track me, otherwise I'd manage to get off destroying her arena for free." Of course, the death of some fraccions was a non-issue for the Queen.  "My clothes are made of reishi I've made, same with anything I keep on me unless it was given to me by someone I trust.  Really, the only think the Queen has given me is this stupi-"  He stops, eyes flickering down to the gloved hand by his mouth.

With a small effort of will, the glove peels away, the bonds of reishi being absorbed into the arrancar.  He spoke slowly, trying to piece things together.  He let the question lie pregnant in the air.  "The only thing she's given me is this tattoo...do you think?"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 11, 2023 10:37:24 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

As another bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, Momo listened intently to everything Nezuel said during his explanation but as soon as the Arrancar showed him the tattoo, everything seemed to fall into place. The puzzle became clear and his gut told him that this was the source of the tracking. He had no knowledge of the Arrancar's tattoos and he only learned just now that they were bestowed by the Queen. As far as he was aware, this was not common knowledge.

"The only thing she's given me is this tattoo...do you think?"

Momo looked from the tattoo to Nezuel and simply nodded.

"If that is the only thing she has given you and the tracking started after, it makes perfect sense to me. At least enough to justify an experimental procedure."

The intangibility spell was starting to take a toll on him as more sweat glistened across his pale features.

"I have an idea, but I can't do it here as I would need my hands to work. Do you think you can quickly and safely transition us to your safe house?"

His red eyes gleamed, almost glowing, as if to show that he was excited to attempt such a thing.

"I think I can remove the tattoo... permanently."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 11, 2023 12:18:10 GMT -5

Nez's eyes widened as Momo's own seemed to get their own dangerous glow.  The man was curious...excited about trying a hand at banishing the Queen's tattoo?  The look wasn't an unpleasant one and he had often wondered if such an act was even possible.  He'd received damaged to his hand before, and the ink that had been there had only reformed once the wound had left him.  He had been curious what would happen if he'd just...cut it off but what was the shinigami thinking.

He moved, sitting up as he grabbed something he'd made from reishi.  "You arn't thinking of cutting off my arm now...shinigami-san?" he asks slowly, teasingly.  His movement was slow...the two of them were technically enemies and he wanted to make sure he didn't scare, especially with an unknown object in his hand.  "Because I've grown rather...attached to all my limbs." he'd finish as he crawled in front of the shinigami.  He took out the mysterious item, leaning forward as the small white towl brushed the shinigami's skin, soaking up the sweat.  His nostrils flared a bit as he smells him, the result of him protecting the arrancar...not a bad scent, truly.

His hand reached a little further and he ended up practically sitting in the shinigami's lap facing the opposite direction.  "Finally asking me to take you home?  About time and here I thought I'd lost my charm." he sighed.  "In exchange for your help..." he'd look to the side, not sure.  "If it works, I'll pay you back somehow...even if it doesn't I'll owe you a favor for trying at the least." He nodded, his mind made up.

He reached a hand below them, the ground splitting into a garganta as the two of them fell into the void, only for a red kido glow to envelop them.  A sense of vertigo would course through the both of them, Nezuel being used to it, as the two of them found themselves in a living room made of white stone in the fashion of one of those houses that are really just one big room.  Furniture was strewn about almost haphazardly, with evidence of little use.  There existed a kitchen, though the sink was full and there was a layer of dust here and there.

Nezuel got off the love seat he'd deposited the both of them on, swaying a bit as he did so.  The kido had helped heal him but he was still hungry...and that Hequita hadn't let him drain as much reishi as he'd wished.  "Apologies if I pass out...the barriers around here take my concentration and....they're already pounding on the walls." he pointed up at his head, almost like he had a headache.