Bleach Hereafter RPG

Who Let the Dogs Out? (Who Who Who Who Who)

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

There are many causes I would die for, but not a single cause I would kill for.

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 12, 2023 17:16:31 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The time leading up to the use of descorrer was mostly just Momo getting more and more flustered and uncomfortable as the Arrancar slithered over and atop his person. He instinctively leaned back, his face flushed a deep hue of red, his eyes widened, and he stuttered his words, unable to get anything out remotely intelligible. No one had really gotten that close to him in quite awhile.

Despite his bestial features, he was rather handsome by traditional standards and once the stigma around him had calmed down and deflated within the Soul Society, he had been approached by men and women on various occasions but it was always of an extremely practiced and polite nature. Momo usually fumbled his thanks at their interest but ultimately declined their advances due to his own insecurity and anxiety surrounding intimacy.

This was the one area where he put his own needs over the needs of others but only because he couldn't physically gather the courage to go through with any kind of intimate relationship. Saying "No" in this instance was just a defense mechanism meant to protect him.

When they popped out of the portal into the safe house, Momo was practically green in the face. His cheeks puffed out and he frantically searched for somewhere to throw up, but he was dizzy and in an unfamiliar place so he tripped and fell and then vomited all over the floor next to the love seat. The teleportation left him sick to the stomach and dizzy.

A moment or two passed and Momo took a few deep breaths to center himself. He quickly used a kido spell to dispose of the vomit and apologize to his host. Then he would ask Nezuel for some water to drink.

If he had any to offer, Momoshiro would drink it before preparing for the procedure. If not, he would just take a few more moments to gather himself. Either way, he would eventually move to a spacious area of the floor and sit with his legs crossed.

"Go ahead and sit across from me when you are ready. If you can, hold your hand out in front, between us."

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 13, 2023 20:43:12 GMT -5

"Do you want....tea, I think we have some juice as well....Milo, another arrancar that lives with me, does love her little human things."  He never really saw the point but when she made her drinks or snacks before they sat down and watched netflix on the tv he could admit a certain amount of enjoyment....thought that was usually due to her being there rather than anything else.  Despite that he brought the shinigami the water he requested, looking away from his eyes a little.  The nausea had been expected but not actual vomit...had he been too forceful?  So close it hadn't been hard to not only see the nervousness on the shinigami's face but the anxiety, rejection, and....unconfortablness.  He'd sworn he'd even seen the "no" on his lips.  Perhaps he was being too...him again.  Had he asked for the water because he needed it...or to get him away?

At least he was wearing clothes.  So often the first thing to hit the floor once he got home, but now he wore a nice white bathrobe, similar to what one might see at a fancy hotel, it even had an N on it in red stitching.  He set the water, as well as some supplements, between the two of them.  "Apologies, theres a bathroom if you want to clean up." he pointed to a nearby archway that led to the smaller room. Regardless, the arrancar moved back from the shinigami as he put out his hand, taking off his white glove to show the 666 on the back of it.

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 14, 2023 17:06:10 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Momoshiro shook his head at the offer to use the bathroom.

"That won't be necessary, but thank you for the offer."

He then peered over at the tattoo. The numbers were a large, angular font. It wasn't quite what he expected, but somehow it looked like it fit with the tone of Hueco Mundo and the Hollows. Momo wondered how many Arrancar had tattoos like this and what their significance was. That would be an inquiry he would leave for later, perhaps when this was successful.

If it was successful...

Momo looked back up at Nezuel and motioned for him to sit.

"I'm going to explain the procedure before I attempt it. That way if you want to back out, you have plenty of time to say so."

He paused for a moment and then he went into it.

"First I'm going to use a barrier to isolate the hand. This will sever it from your body, but the hand will remain in a timeless stasis within the barrier. Once the hand is severed, at the same time, I will apply another barrier at the wrist which will prevent the hand from growing back."

He took a breath, studied Nezuel's face, and then continued.

"With the original hand still in stasis, I will then use my Shikai to recreate your hand but in a state without the tattoo... if this works like I hope, once I release the barrier around the original hand, it will dissipate into spirit particles and the tattoo will be gone for good."

Momo took another breath and then smiled across to the Arrancar.

"So, any questions?"

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 14, 2023 19:21:22 GMT -5

"You must trust me  not to tattle, shinigami." Nez would say slowly, giving Momo a small smile after he was finished with his explanation of what he was going to do.  "From what I understand, manipulating time isn't something thats looked highly upon by Soul Society.  Are you a bad boy?" He had almost referred to it as his side...but he wasn't really sure if that was true anymore, and if it was then why should he remind him of the fact?  Then again helping a hollow of all things was likely just as illegal if not more so in the eyes of the shinigami and while Nez had some dealings with them...it was unlikely Momo knew that.  His tone was playful, it was obvious he was joking.

"Your zanpaktou, you shikai.  What does it do?" he'd ask almost immediately after, moving on even if Momo didn't understand that Nezuel's previous question was playful.  "I've met some shinigami who have used their zanpaktou to fight me...and I'm curious about them, are you able to use bankai?" he looked a bit worried as he leaned in towards the shinigami  "Could I see it if you have?" Honestly he wasn't sure what the shinigami was capable of but if his shikai could recreate part of the body then perhaps the bankai could do the whole thing...maybe reshape people?  It would be the first bankai he'd witness that wasn't directed at killing or hurting him.

He supposed that was true in a technical sense...he had been threatened with the first one he'd saw but not attacked...not really.

"Questions...questions..." he gave the shinigami a lopsided smile.  "Only one more, just in case this works.  Whats your favorite meal?"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 15, 2023 4:16:13 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

"From what I understand, manipulating time isn't something that's looked highly upon by Soul Society. Are you a bad boy?"

Momo nodded, but then realized what he nodded to and quickly shook his head, blushing all the while.

"N-no of course not. I mean I um..I just mean yes, kido spells that manipulate time are forbidden, but I am of the opinion that if a law prevents me from helping someone then it is not a valid law and I will ignore it."

He sighed and took a breath, the warmness of his cheeks calmed down a bit.

"As for my Zanpakuto, she is called Tenseiga. In both Shikai and Bankai states, I can heal wounds, even dire ones, much more effectively. Most times completely reverting damage that has been done so that not even a scar remains. However, I cannot revive someone who has died with it."

He glanced down at the blade, sheathed in the ornate golden scabbard.

"The only downside is for the ability to take effect, at least in the Shikai state, I have to stab them with it. It doesn't hurt, but it often comes as a shock at first."

Momo unsheathed the sword. As the blade came into view, it glowed a soft blue-green color. Soothing cyan colored flames drifted up off of the sword. The fire wouldn't burn and, in fact, it wasn't even hot. It instead radiated a calming aura.

"And yes, after this, I would be happy to show you the Bankai sometime."

At the last question, Momo raised a brow. He hadn't ever been asked something like that before.

"Well, I don't know about a meal, but I really enjoy sweets. Dango is one of my favorites."

He smiled warmly and thought he might pick some up when he got back to the Seireitei.

"Well, if that is it, are you ready?"

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 15, 2023 22:09:23 GMT -5

"Sweet things, hmmm?" the arrancar wondered as he absorbed the reishi clothing around his right arm.  Momo would have to cut off his arm weather it be by kido or something else he wasn't sure, having to stab him with the shikai seemed like it was more related to the healing part rather than anything else so he figured that would come later.    His phrasing about bankai was a bit odd, saying it was the bankai rather than his own.  Perhaps he wasn't strong enough to have it or maybe it was a slip of the tongue?  Either way...."You show me yours and I'll show you mine, its a date." he teased.  He'd heard of arrancar obtaining stronger forms than their resurrection but it wasn't something he was anywhere near.  "Well, I don't have a bankai or even the equivalent, but do this and I will owe you."

The shinigami released his blade and it started to shimmer in its flame.  The color was the opposite of what he was expecting, the blue-green replacing the red flames that so often exited in the world.  The arrancar and his own blood technique was no stronger to that particular color after all.  Maybe if he survived this little trial he could but the shinigami some dango as a treat...blue-green like his shikai flame and blood red for himself.  His mind wasn't racing or trailing off at all, why would he be nervous...he wasn't nervous at all.  Was he forgetting something?

"I am shinigami...be gentle with me, I am in your care." he bowed slight to the man as he waiting for the pain, the possible freedom afterwords.  Just what would he have to do to get out under the weight of  debt that he'd owe the shinigami.  He was a rouge, obviously, dashing in his demeanor.  He hoped he wouldn't have to turn him in to that other shinigami who had come to him with the offer of protection.

If he had to turn in the people who could, no, who did help him...was it worth it? 

"Whatever happens, Momoshiro Komori, I think you have a good heart...thank you."

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 18, 2023 12:59:18 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

"Whatever happens, Momoshiro Komori, I think you have a good heart...thank you."

Momo smiled again and nodded at the compliment. He then took a deep breath and looked at the hand presented before him. His own hands started to move, creating various linked gestures and hand signs that formed the base of the barrier spell. He brought one hand over to the right, continuing to make hand signs by contorting his fingers and palm into various poses. Then he moved his left hand off to the side as well, doing the same thing there.

Suddenly, a barrier in the shape of a dodecahedron appeared around Nezuel's hand. In one fluid movement, he pulled the hand clean of the wrist while part of the barrier stayed behind to cap the end and prevent any regrowth. Now there where two barriers, one in the shape of an octagon covering his wrist and the dodecahedron which contained the Arrancar's tattooed hand.

Just to create those two barriers and separate the hand was taxing enough, but Momo did his best not to show it. He didn't want Nezuel to worry any more than he already would be during the process.

While still concentrating on the active spells, Momo reached down and plucked his sword from the ground where he had laid it. He looked Nezuel in the eye, waited a moment, and then plunged the sword into his chest. As he did so, the barrier on his wrist dispelled and the hand started to reform but due to his Shikai's interference, it reformed to a state prior that it had the tattoo on it.

Once the hand was whole again, Momo pulled his sword back and sheathed it.

"Now for the moment of truth..."

He looked up at the dodecahedron and then dispelled the barrier. The hand was no longer in stasis. Whatever happened now would prove if the procedure was a success or not.
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2023 13:00:08 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 18, 2023 22:25:00 GMT -5

The feeling of losing a hand wasn't what Nezuel expected.  He'd expected something similar to what he'd feel during a fight when he'd gotten a wound...a quick pain followed by a sudden and vast emptiness.  Yet as the kido detached his hand from the rest of his body, he found it numb and painless, though wheather that was from  Momo's expert use of kido or an unintentional effect he didn't know.  He could swear that he could still feel the hand, the reishi inside of it...if he just.  He moved his fingers and the fingers inside of the kido, detached from him, moved as well.  That was...odd, and likely should be happening.  Was everything really alright?

His thoughts were, of course, distracted by the sword that was soon embedded in his chest.  He had a brief thought of how funny it'd be if the shinigami managed to stab him through his hole but luckily that wasn't the case.  It'd been a while since he'd been stabbed by a zanpaktou and this time it seemed that he wouldn't be subjected to purification at least.  His eyes moved from the sword to his wrist, following the flow of power as his hand was regrown while still being attached on some spiritual level to the other hand.

Then the barrier dropped

The room was instantly cold as a foreign riatsu started to emanate from the detached limb.  Wisps of smoke with harrowing visages started to rise from it as the skin of the hand started to slowly darken...and Nezuel knew what was happening and he knew how to stop it.  He rose, his new hand moving to wrap around his sword as he drew it and in a swift motion cut the hand in two.  There was but the briefest pause as the blood from his limb hung in the air falling from the momentum of the blade...and then it surrounded Nezuel and the hand.

From Momo's perspective, it only took a moment for the arrancar to return, the blink of an eye...Yet when he did so the  figure who returned was different, older but still unquestionably Nezuel.  He set aside his weapon made of blood before sighing, looking down at Momo.  "I...apologize.  It seems she left a little trick just in case...the brand also being on someone's soul." He smiled as he sat down, looking Momo over as he tried to make sure he was ok.  "Luckily, my ressurection has some abilities in that area and...I was able to eliminate the part of my soul that she had touched...are you ok, how are you feeling?"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 21, 2023 20:48:01 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Everything seemed to be going alright until the barrier dropped. He felt a shiver up his spine as the room temperature dropped suddenly. Momo's eyes widened as the wisps of smoke and dark visages spread out from the now darkened limb. His eyes moved to Nezuel who had already sprung to action and in one fluid motion drew his sword and cut the hand in half. The blood from the strike seemed to hang in the air for a moment before it latched onto and surrounded the Arrancar.

Momo shifted his position, preparing to move to assist but just as quickly as he was encased in the blood, Nezuel reappeared completely unharmed. Older in appearance somehow, but completely fine otherwise. Momo noticed his weapon was blood red in appearance, perhaps having something to do with his Resurrección?

The Hollow then apologized for what happened and explained while he sat back down. Momo also sat back into a more comfortable position once he was convinced everything was alright.

"Luckily, my ressurection has some abilities in that area and...I was able to eliminate the part of my soul that she had touched...are you ok, how are you feeling?"

So he was right about it being part of his Hollow abilities.

"I'm absolutely fine. H-How are you? How does it feel?"

He smiled at Nezuel. The Arrancar showed his true nature by asking Momo if he was alright even though it was he, himself, who had just went through quite the experience... yet he was worried for someone else over his own safety and well being.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 22, 2023 16:45:30 GMT -5

Oh, Nezuel was certainly the best kind of person who cared about others before himself, he certainly didn't have any ulterior motives when it came to the shinigami in front of him.  Truth be told, it was unlikely that Nezuel didn't have ulterior motives for anyone he met, that truly was the sort of person he was.

He twisted his arm a little as the shinigami asked his follow-up questions, always good for a healer to ask how their patient was post-op.  That the hand was not only the same color but size as his other one was a good sign.  It had grown along with the arrancar's resurrection, meaning that his new arm had been recognized by himself as a part of him.  There was little doubt in his mind that the test had been successful but there was only one way to truly test that fact.

"The arm seems to be fine." He'd say after a few seconds,  "As for my soul...I'm going to be hungry for a while, I may need to pop down to the forest of menos and eat a few gillian or an adjuchas if I can find one."  Honestly he seemed famished enough that he might even be able to eat a duke...assuming he could find and beat one.  "Theres usually quite a few hollows outside the house but with the tattoo gone...."  He licked his lips as he thought of the meal.  "Do you want to help me regain my reishi and the souls I cut off?"

He was, in a not so subtle way, asking the shinigami if he wanted to go to Hueco Mundo.  He'd already met another shinigami, Koshou, there as well as Cole so they seemed able to get there naturally, but to have a guide.  Of course there was the more subtle invitation that was underneath the invitation, but the arrancar had to play his hand carefully lest he scare off the prey.  "But besides that...you're the first shinigami I've shown this form of me to that I haven't then had to fight....so, what do you think?" he struck a pose, showing the shinigami one side of his face.  "I have to say my normal form can be considered cute, but this is a much more handsome version, don't you think Momo-san?~"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 24, 2023 11:12:39 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

As Nezuel explained his plans to devour the other Hollows for sustenance, Momo did his very best to just nod and smile. As a pacifist he didn't really approve of, well, any of that... but he knew that Hollows were different and it was the most efficient way for them to replenish themselves. There was, of course, the societal and traditional aspect to consider as well. It was just the way things were done and always had been done. The world of the Hollows was one where the strongest not only survived, but ruled. The stronger you were, the higher on the hierarchy you sat. All the way up to the Queen, who had never been dethroned though many have tried.

Or so the rumors go.

When the Arrancar asked him to consider his new appearance, Momo was somewhat shy about his answer. He lifted himself to his feet, only glancing at Nezuel once or twice, trying to occupy his sight with literally anything else instead of having look upon the Arrancar's very handsome visage.

"I um, I like both versions. This one is very handsom-- I mean, nice to look at. J-Just like the original."

His, what he felt like, perpetually reddened cheeks flushed once more and he took a step back and held up a hand.

"I-I'd love to go with you, but I've already been gone for a long time a-and I need to check in and finish my reports."

It was the truth. His comrades knew he liked to wander, but he always came back relatively soon. He had been gone for much longer than normal at this point. Momo was surprised that his soul phone hadn't gone off yet.

The soul phone!

He pulled the device out. He didn't know if the Arrancar even used such a thing, but he had heard rumors that the shop keeper Tendo often sold them to non-shinigami. It was a useful device for keeping connected with other spiritually aware individuals.

"But if you want, you can add your contact info here."

He offered him the Soul Phone.

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 26, 2023 15:24:56 GMT -5

"I'm between phones at the moment," Nez would say as he stepped forward and grabbed the shinigami's outstretched device.  "I destroyed my old one to stop any hollow that might have slain me from tracking others down." he paused for a second...maybe he was nicer than he thought, but the thought was only in his mind for a second before he thought of something evil.  "I still remember my old number, though, so it should be possible to add that in here." he started poking the device's many buttons, eventually moving to the contacts screen.  He added his name as "Handsome" since the shinigami seemed to think thats what he was... in both forms.  Truth be told that made him feel...good.

Once he was done putting in his information, he turned the phone around and held it up, giving the shinigami a slight peak down his shirt as he gave the contact a picture to go with it."Its always nice to be appreciated for your looks." he'd say with a smile, obviously going back into the phone and fiddling with it some more despite being done adding his own information....seriously, what was this background, the shinigami could do better.

"Hmmm, once you're done checking in and reporting...you should call or text me, come on out again.  We could get some dango," he hoped he remembered that right, "and go for a walk.  It'd be nice to hang out with such a cute puppy." he smiled at the shinigami, waiting for the likely blush on his cheeks before quickly moving beside him.   The arrancar held up the phone as he patted his head,  "Smile for the camera~" he'd sing a little before turning his head a little and kissing the shinigami's cheek as the flash went off.

In a single swift movement he'd move away from the shinigami, just a little, while handing him his phone...this time with the background changed to the photo he'd just taken, blush and all.

"It was fun meeting you Momo-san~"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Feb 28, 2023 16:49:18 GMT -5

MOMOSHIRO KOMORI
桃城 古森

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Oh course Momo was a flustered mess of red cheeks and tucked tail. He took the phone back and smiled shyly, nodding at the new background as he fumbled trying to close it and slip it back into his robes. Part of him felt like he was being toyed with and he didn't much appreciate it, but the other part of him enjoyed the attention. It wasn't something that happened often, especially not from an Arrancar. An admittedly handsome one at that. Regardless, he would need to be careful.

Momo had trust issues, so naturally, he kept a healthy emotional distance. There was a wall there that Momo didn't intend to take down any time soon.

"It was fun meeting you Momo-san~"

He smiled in reply and nodded.

"I am glad I was able to help and very happy to have met you, Nezuel."

With that, he summoned a Senkaimon gate. The Hell Butterfly hovered around him as the two doors to the gate parted, showing a brief glimpse of the Seireitei side before bright light overwhelmed the image.

Momo brushed a bit of hair from his face, his cheeks still somewhat pink.

"I would very much like to see you again sometime."

He waved and was about to step through the threshold when he stopped suddenly and turned back.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Go to the Tendo Shop in Tokyo, Japan! The man there can get you a new phone!"

Momo grinned, waved again with his tail wagging behind him, and then disappeared into the white light.