Bleach Hereafter RPG

Cats, Dogs, and Cellphones

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Feb 28, 2023 21:38:13 GMT -5

Nez needed a phone, and not just any phone, a spirit phone.  It had seemed like a lifetime ago when Niji had given him one and explained what they were.  He'd have a second one that he'd actually received first from a random quincy man but he'd left that at the haven.  Regardless, he had destroyed that one to stop anyone he might have cared about from being tracked down...from their lack of attempt to contact him since his disappearance, he could only assume that he thought way too highly of himself in their eyes.  Despite that he should at least get his phone back and working in order.  It was entirely for safety and communications issues...nothing to do with a certain white haired shinigami who he'd given his old number to.

The arrancar stopped in front of the seemingly normal store, the garganta behind him sealing close without a sound.  He'd been here once...no, twice before, though he'd only been inside once.  That had been when he and Irisa had gotten that damned perfume, he wondered how the shinigami was doing now that he knew it wasn't her kido that had trapped him in an unliving hell.  He still had mixed thoughts about the shinigami woman and how she'd played him, but...ultimately he hoped she was doing well.

He didn't hide what he was, the shop owner already knowing what he was from their previous interactions.  He hadn't seemed too surprised to see a shinigami and hollow working together or a hollow with half a mind for that thought, perhaps that was something to look into.  That was something for later, however, as the arrancar moved forward and knocked on the large green door.

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

There are many causes I would die for, but not a single cause I would kill for.

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Mar 4, 2023 12:57:33 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The unassuming shop sat at the bottom of a steep hill. The road (newly repaired in some spots) in front of it stretched upward for quite a ways before leveling out once more. At first glance, the little store seemed like nothing but a corner supermarket. It had your typical snack and beverage vending machines out front on either side of the sliding doors.

Upon stepping up, the automatic doors would open with a pleasant chime. The interior was well lit with bright florescent lights. On the right side was the check-out counter. On the left were two small tables and some chairs. On the far left wall was a counter with condiments and a microwave. Wrapping around the back was a cooler area with cold drinks and refrigerated items. In the middle of the store sat a few isles of snacks and various other merchandise you might find at a quick stop shop.

However, complete silence met the Arrancar instead of a pleasant greeting.

On the counter was a pale yellow Maine Coon cat. It lazily opened one eye to peer at the newcomer. Then the other opened and it lifted it's head slightly. It had two different colored eyes, one a golden yellow and the other a bright vibrant blue.

The cat, somehow looking annoyed that it had to move, stretched out and rose to stand. Then it jumped down from the counter, but as soon as it touched the floor, the small cat transformed and rose into a tall young woman. She still had the cat ears and a tail that swished back and forth behind her, but otherwise she appeared human. The little bell on her collar jingled as she settled into a stand and smiled politely at Nezuel. She gave a soft bow before addressing them.

"Good afternoon. I'm Gigi. How can I help you?"

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 6, 2023 18:48:00 GMT -5

The store was just as he remembered it from the last time he'd been there, small and quaint.  Granted, he hadn't spent all that long inside of it before he and Irisa had met the owner and had been given that cursed perfume but...things didn't seem to change that much.  He did make a mental note to follow any directions he was given here, if he remembered correctly the odd effect of the perfume had happened because the shinigami woman had used too much perfume.   He was somewhat curious what would happen if he used such an item....would he turn into a woman?  He gave the idea some thought but ultimately saved it for later, maybe he should ask Milo.

The cat was a new addition, something he hadn't seen last time he was here.  Perhaps the fluff ball had been sleeping or in another room, or maybe Tendo had just adopted an animal during the time between visits.  Regardless of whatever had happened, the fact remained that the cat was fuzzy and thus deserved a good pet.  The arrancar took a step forward, hand moving in a scratching motion towards the ears that kinda reminded him of the shinigami that was the reason he was here. "Arn't you a pretty thin-" he paused, blinking as he saw the woman with the same features of a cat

That was a neat trick...could he turn into an animal?

After a second of trying, he confirmed that he could not, in fact, turn into an animal.

"H-hot..." he said before blinking and shaking his head a little.  Why were all these half animal spiritual beings showing up in his life now of all time?  "Hello," he recovered, saying what he'd originally meant.  "I'm Nezuel.  I've been here once before...I was curious if you happen to have a spare spirit phone I can buy?"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Mar 8, 2023 23:07:03 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Gigi held a hand over her mouth and giggled at Nezuel's reaction to her true form. She thought about how cute his reaction was as she leaned back against the counter. The Arrancar introduced himself and asked about a spirit phone.

"I'm sure we do. Mr. Tendo always keeps a decent stock of them. I'll go check."

She winked at him and pushed off of the counter to walk towards the back of the store, her hips swaying as her bushy tail did the same. She reached a door just off to the left, right beside the back exit. The catgirl opened it, stepped in and started looking. The sound of boxes moving about and various other clatter could be heard before she yelled out towards Nezuel.

"DO YOU WANT A FLIP PHONE STYLE OR A SLATE STY-?"

Before he could even answer she stepped out with one of each in her hand. She waved them in the air as she made her way back. Gigi handed both of the boxes to him and then slid across the counter in one fluid move so she was now standing on the opposite side.

"As you probably know, it works on a network that Mr. Tendo erected with the help of the Research Division in Soul Society. It even gets reception in Hueco Mundo! Thoughitcanbekindaspotty..."

She said the last part quickly and smiled back at him.

"Well, which one do you like?"

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 9, 2023 15:17:16 GMT -5

Her giggle at his little blunder killed some of the embarrassment in the situation.  The sound gave him something else to focus on besides his horrible slip and he had to admit that a giggle wasn't the worst thing she could have done in reaction.  She soon turned and walked towards the back of the shop, the wink helping him build some of his confidence back.  He wasn't sure if she was just being friendly but it was enough for his eyes to land on the tail that moved from side to side as she walked...and then up it to the figure beyond it.  When she disappeared into the room, he admonished himself, he had just flirted heavily with a shinigami to a less than perfect outcome and here he was thinking about yet another person.  He could look without being creepy, he just had to avoid staring...he wondered if Momo liked cats.

He shook his head as she came back, looking at both boxes with some interest.  He raised an eyebrow at the quick succession of words at the end of her pitch before looking back at the boxes.  "I admit I didn't know that, about the network." he shrugged before looking at the box for the slate phone.  "I've only been given a flip phone before so...what are the benefits to one or the other. Do you have a suggestion? Honestly, I could go either way, I'm not too picky."

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Mar 12, 2023 14:47:58 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

She leaned down on the counter, propping herself up by her elbows to rest her chin in her open palms. Nezuel was looking over the boxes and asked if she had a suggestion. She ran her tongue along the inside of her cheek, her ample cleavage a little bit too visible from this position. She shrugged.

"They both work the same, really. I like the flip one because it's more dramatic when you hang up on someone!"

Gigi grinned across the counter at him. She was about to ask him again which one he wanted when the chime for the front door dinged. The doors slid apart and a tall, silver-haired man strode through carrying a child on his shoulders. He was surrounded by four other girls. They were crowding him a bit and while he didn't seem bothered by the attention, it did come off as somewhat overwhelming.

Gigi's face lit up upon seeing the man.

"Iroh!"

She turned back to Nezuel for a moment and apologized and then looked back over to the newcomers.

"How'd it go?"

The man, Iroh, was a former Shinigami, thought dead by the Gotei 13. His appearance was much different now than it was to those that once knew him. Back then he was whole, bright red and blonde hair, both eyes. Now, he was missing an arm, an eye, severely scarred on one side of his body, and his hair was a silvery sheen. He seemed older now too, aged in body and the way he carried himself.

The girls around him, all catgirls like Gigi were outcasts sheltered by Tendo. On his shoulders was Josie, the youngest of the bunch. Then there was Izzy, Sasha, Lulu, and Hazel. There was another, Bell, but she was assisting Tendo elsewhere. Altogether there were seven catgirls under his care.

Before Iroh could answer, Izzy replied enthusiastically.

"Super easy! Barely an inconvenience!"

Iroh raised a brow as he looked down at the girl and then shook his head. He gestured to Hazel who was holding a chest that was wrapped in various protective seals. She beamed at Gigi confidently as the group made their way across the store. Iroh nodded to Nezuel politely.

Gigi made introductions. Names only for obvious reasons. Hazel took the chest into the back while the rest of the girls headed upstairs. Iroh and Gigi whispered to one another briefly. She kissed him on the forehead, getting up on her tip toes to do so. He smiled back at her, nodded again to Nezuel and then headed upstairs.

Once again, it was just the two of them. Gigi reached across the counter and ruffled his hair and then grinned.

"Sorry about that. So what'll it be?"
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2023 3:36:34 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 14, 2023 15:32:51 GMT -5

The arrancar turned from the boxes as Gigi spoke, hands moving towards the flip phone as she had suggested.  He admitted that the simple sound of the phone closing once open was rather cathartic in a way.  His eyes dipped down for a second before he looked behind him, hoping the catgirl hadn't noticed...and if she had that she wasn't offended.  What proceeded to happen was rather unexpected.  He knew shinigami could come here for their needs but to see one so wounded and surrounded by seemingly more catgirls he had to wonder.  Was it simple luck that he'd managed to meet the most beautiful one first or was she more mature personality wise as well as physically.  He was curious if they were related and if the age they appeared was their actual age...they all seemed rather young.

Then again, with the body he had it wasn't like he was one to talk...maybe the youthful appearance could help him with Gigi?

After looking over the sealed box, curious of the spells and seals on it, Nez would reply to Iroh's nod with one of his own.  He had a name to go with the face now...but it wasn't like he had any particular reason to interact with the man, yet anyway.  Perhaps if Koshou wasn't interested in further communications for some reason he could ask this Iroh about things...he did seem rather cozy in this neutral area.

He raised an eyebrow at the kiss on the forehead, trying to figure out what kind it was.  Was it a familial thing, like with the other catgirls he was one of the family, or perhaps their whispering meant something more.  It could be disappointing, fantasies and daydreams destroyed in a single moment but then again, that was life.  "I think I'll go with the flip phone...I had one before, so Its similar to what I know...I have a number already in mind if possible."

He looked towards the stairs and the insides of the shop where Iroh had disappeared.  "Are they related to you?  You all seem so different.  It seems nice to see they're spending time with your boyfriend?"  That last bit he said with a slight smile, the real question obvious in his tone.  He didn't want to pressure the girl but information was information.

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Mar 15, 2023 4:09:38 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The girls had lived with Tendo for some time now and Gigi especially had learned a great deal from him. One of the things you learn from an information broker is how to discern intent behind questions and where certain leading questions are going. However, some questions lack the kind of subtlety that she was used to. Those in which pretense is heavy and layered. This one from Nezuel was fairly straight forward and plain. She appreciated that.

Gigi eyed the inquisitive Arrancar and ran her tongue over her upper lip.

"My my, well aren't you the curious one!"

She grinned and cocked her head to the side. She couldn't help but tease him though. He was too cute not to.

"Are you asking if I'm taken?"

Gigi reached out with her finger and drew an 'S' down his chest playfully, all the while giving him very obvious bedroom eyes.

It was then that Tendo himself walked by from the back of the store. He was staring into a datapad tablet of sort, completely absorbed in it, but on his way around the counter to the stairs on the other side, he commented on her teasing.

"Trust me kid, you don't want to brave that particular question."

And as he disappeared through the doorway and up the stairs on the other side, Gigi blew a raspberry at him and then turned back to Nezuel with a smile on her face as if nothing had happened.

"So... Right! The flip phone! Um, the store's number is already in there. For your convenience of course!"

She slid the tablet phone box under the counter and out of the way and then looked back at him, her eyes half open and lips slightly puckered.

"Anyway how will you be paying today? We accept favors... or information."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 15, 2023 14:08:21 GMT -5

It seemed like Gigi was at least somewhat interested in him in some way...though thinking about it perhaps that wasn't entirely true.  Although the way she'd looked at him, teased him, was more direct and heavy than the shinigami that had done something similar...could he be falling into the same trap as before?  His eyes didn't exactly share the same reservations as his brain as it followed the finger she traced down his chest.  He looked up at her, sharing in the look she was giving him...until it was interrupted by a certain unpleasent man.

Someone had once told him Tendo was evil, pure evil.  He wasn't entirely sure when or where he'd heard it but at this moment he had to wonder...was it true?  He'd given the arrancar advice that he didn't really want to follow, but at the same time he seemed somewhat trustworthy.  His only interaction with him had been him telling Irisa how to use the perfume.  She'd mess up and not follow his directions....his advice.

"The store's number eh?" he'd ask, looking at her with an eyebrow raised.  "Does that mean I should call that if I want to talk to you, or do you have a personal number?"  He smiled before leaning on the towards her, letting the remnants of his mask dangle out in front of him.  "If you're taken...but if you're interested is a more important question."

"I can do information, or favors...what were you thinking in terms of both  If you wanted information I could provide some...perhaps over dinner?"
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2023 20:14:32 GMT -5 by nezuel

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Mar 21, 2023 20:28:57 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Gigi's tail swayed back and forth a bit faster as Nezuel flirted back with her. She enjoyed these games. Tendo, Iroh, and the others never really engaged her teases because they knew better. Granted there was nothing nefarious to it, but the teases were really just surface level. She liked to see people get red in the face and flustered, their words lost around her.

Did she like Nezuel? Perhaps. Maybe not in the way he would prefer though. Not yet anyway. There was probably potential there, maybe some day, but right now it was just fun and games to her. He was a shiny new toy to play with.

She grinned as he mentioned dinner, her canines markedly sharper than the rest of her teeth.

"I'll put you down as owing us a favor. Sadaharu prefers that option."

As if being summoned, steps could be heard coming down the stairs on the other side of the wall behind her. Tendo appeared through the doorway just to her left, followed by the cadre of catgirls with Iroh tailing behind.

"Close the store Gigi, we're ready."

He and the rest of the group walked to the back. Each of the girls either smiled, nodded, or grinned at Nez. They were all polite or pleasant in their own way. Iroh simply nodded. The group disappeared out the back door which left Gigi and Nez alone again.

She looked at him and grinned.

"Alone again... shame we don't have more time, but I've got to close up."

The catgirl hopped over the counter, planting a kiss on his cheek as she did so. Her movements were fluid and natural, unsurprisingly catlike and balanced. She quickly moved to the front sliding doors and locked them in place using the top and bottom locking mechanisms. She them moved over and flipped the switch on the open sign.

Without saying a word to him, she strode past the Arrancar and headed towards the back of the store but before reaching the rear door she turned to look over her shoulder, flashing a dangerous yet enticing look.

"Well, you coming or not?"

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 22, 2023 21:03:47 GMT -5

Truth be told, Nezuel was fine with the teasing and flirting.  When it came to relationships, he was lacking.  Surely his life as a full hollow hadn't helped him gain any friends...especially when the future of your life revolved around eating those stronger than or near your own level to evolve and survive.  Alliances were fickle, friends something you could only trust to stab you in the back.  With his sidestep to becoming an arrancar he'd had hoped that such things would be in the past...yet he was scorned for his inadequacies.  It was only Milo during all that time who had stayed with him, Milo who he'd found dying and turning.  He'd waited for her to grow strong enough to become like him...and when she had then she, and he, lost everything between them.

Being an arrancar let him meet new people, make new bonds.  Friends like Niji and Takano, acquaintances like the people here at this store, and even those he sought romantically such as Koshou, Lazarus, and so many others.   Enemies, as always, were a part of life and his mind could only think of the multitude of hollows and even arrancar sent after him.  There had even been one who'd he'd seen romantically and yet who had not seen him in such a way...such an old pain. 

That wasn't what he felt from Gigi.

It was almost like a predator's instinct and drive for the hunt.  Every tease, every flirt made his heart beat a little faster...but even so she side stepped his attempts with practiced ease.  It was, for lack of a better word, fun.  Perhaps he misunderstood the woman, perhaps he was reading into her bestial nature a little too much, but when one lived among beasts all their lives they learned to expect such things.  He'd gotten a taste of it already with others but here it was anew...a hunt.

Even if it was a failure, the act in and of itself was something to celebrate.

"We're immortals, Gigi." he'd say, watching her with a smile as she closed up the store, feeling his cheek burn just a little.  "They'll be plenty of alone time in the future if you desire it."  He was, of course, presuming based on her being a spiritual entity.  He raised an eyebrow as she asked him if he was coming and he couldn't help but turn to look back at the closed entrance...she trapped him here...clever. He moved up behind her, bowing just a little bit as he smiled at her.  "I would never keep such a beautiful lady waiting." he'd said, stepping up and offering her an elbow to hold onto should she desire.  As he stepped towards the back of the shop, presumably to find out what was in that box...he had a thought.

"Thank you, by the way." he blinked, realizing he owed them a favor and...he had no idea who or what Sadaharu was.  Did he just put himself in a world of trouble over a pretty face...again?  "By the way...who is Sadaharu?"

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Mar 25, 2023 21:07:48 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

"By the way...who is Sadaharu?"

Gigi just giggled and as they exited through the backdoor, she pointed to Tendo who was pulling something out of his green robes. He glanced up in time to catch her pointing at him and then saw Nezuel behind her as the two of them entered the alley behind the shop. Sadaharu shot Gigi a knowing look, shrugged, and then pulled out a strange looking key. The others were off to the side, waiting. Iroh stuck out, standing much taller than the other girls. Gigi tugged on Nezuel's elbow, urging him along to join the rest of the group.

They all seemed to be waiting outside an old shed.. or was it a shack? Hard to notice any sort of difference. It looked like a storage unit of some kind. Tendo lifted the key up and turned the cylinder in the middle. This particular key was long like a skeleton key, buy the middle of it rotated and had a single opening which, depending on the rotation, showed a chosen color. This time, he chose black. The blonde man slipped the key into the noticeably strange looking keyhole on the door of the shed. Suddenly, the edges of the door started to glow as if light was trying to get through from the other side.

He then turned the key and the light disappeared. He swung the door open to reveal something perhaps not entirely expected. On the other side of the door was a vast rocky area with many canyons and mountains. It went on for as long as anyone could see.

Tendo gestured for everyone to go through. The group of catgirls and Iroh entered first and as Gigi and Nez were about to go through, Sadaharu stepped between them and the door. He looked to Gigi, then to Nezuel, and back to Gigi.

"You're responsible for him past this point."

She just nodded, still smiling. Tendo nodded back and then looked to Nezuel.

"You're welcome to come.. um.."

"Nezuel," Gigi answered quickly.

"Forgive me... Nezuel. I know we've met before but I'm terrible with names."

That wasn't entirely true, but it was better that the Arrancar think the shopkeeper hadn't paid enough attention to remember him.

"Anyway. You're welcome to come, but beyond this doorway there might be danger. We hope there isn't, but I can't promise your safety. If you enter, you do so at your own risk."

Tendo nodded again, turned on his heel and then stepped through the doorway.

Gigi unhooked her arm from Nezuel's and turned to face him so that she was standing where Tendo did just seconds earlier, between him and the door.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to ya."

She kissed him on the forehead and then jumped back into the open doorway.
Last Edit: Apr 1, 2023 19:29:04 GMT -5 by Momoshiro

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Mar 27, 2023 18:38:48 GMT -5

Despite having met the man twice, counting this time, Nezuel didn't know that Tendo's name was actually Sadaharu.  It spoke a bit about how close he and Gigi were to one another, since he'd only ever heard him referred to as Tendo.  He didn't think it was any big secret, only noteworthy because of the slight embarrassment the arrancar felt over the discovery following his rather stupid question.  His feeling of inadequacy soon faded as Tendo produced something from within his robes...a multicolored key.  Ever curious of the subtleties and inner workings of magic, his eyes stayed focused on that bit of magic despite the cute woman next to him. 

He wasn't really sure it was kido, but the form for its function seemed rather obvious.  This shed, or perhaps any door the key was used on, could cycle though a variety of areas.  It must be based on or some kind of variation of the teleport kido that Irisa had used on the both of them, just put into object form.  If anyone could use the item, assuming entering their power into it and that it didn't have an internal source, it could prove a rather interesting tool to move people around.  Then again he'd never heard about something like this...so perhaps it was a relic of a bygone age?

Tendo not remembering his name was less of a blow against him that he might think...especially considering he didn't even know his name until a few moments ago.  But his warning about danger being behind the door went just about as heeded as his teasing of Gigi and warning for him there.  It rather seemed that everyone in this place assumed that he was weak.  He knew that Tendo had been a captain once upon a time so he was hardly the stronger person here and he might have been hiding his spiritual pressure but...it did piss him off just a little that they just seemed to treat him like he was going to end up in danger no matter what.  He could take care of himself and he didn't need to be saved.

"I'm not as weak as I look Gigi...but I'll try to do the same for you." he'd reply to her, wondering if she even heard him as she jumped through.  Then, being the last one on the threshold, he followed.  At worst it'd be a fight...right and he loved those.

ADMINISTRATOR

Shinigami

Momoshiro Avatar

Momoshiro

Post by Momoshiro on Apr 1, 2023 20:13:32 GMT -5

sadaharu TENDO
定春 天童

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

Once Nezuel was through, Tendo shut and locked the door behind him. On the other side there was just the door frame and the door. If you walked around to the other side, there was nothing there. It appeared to be a normal framed door by itself sitting out in the middle of this vast canyon system. There were, however, various paper ofuda attached like stickers around the frame. They were kido imbued tags that helped maintain the stability of the gateway.

Tendo glanced over to Nezuel as he slipped the key back into his robe, likely into a hidden pocket somewhere. Gigi was talking with the other girls and Iroh so the two of them were alone for the moment. He turned to face the Arrancar and spoke softly, so the others didn't overhear.

"I don't think you're weak by the way..."

He gestured to the door.

"I heard what you said to Gigi when you came through."

Tendo then pointed towards the nearby canyon.

"What I'm about to attempt will be dangerous for all of us. I just wanted to make that clear before you joined us over here. If I thought you were weak, I wouldn't have allowed you to come at all."

He then looked over to Gigi as the catgirl started towards them. He could tell she was curious as to what they were talking about.

"...and she wouldn't have invited you if she didn't think you were up for it."

Tendo smiled at the Arrancar, nodded, and then continued walking on as Gigi passed him and grabbed Nezuel's arm again. She walked with her arm in the crook of his back over to the cliff where the others had gathered. Some of the girls look at the two of them, whispered to each other, and giggled. Gigi ignored them and brought Nezuel over to the edge where they could look down into the canyon.

"Welcome to the Valley of Screams."

The shopkeeper gestured towards the canyon floor and jumped down. The others followed. Gigi waited for everyone to dive down. Then she grinned, quickly kissed him on the cheek, and then jumped off the ledge. Her arm still intertwined in his own so unless he let go, he'd be pulled along with her. For beings such as them, the fall was child's play. They'd land on the canyon floor without any ill-effect.

The group walked for a bit until they came upon a very tall structure. A pole that rose up to almost the overhead ledge. Hovering near the top was a ring of connected orbs and at the top was a platform that looked to have a child strapped to. It was a blonde girl. She was wearing some kind of straight-jacket which also looked very similar to a Quincy robe. It was white with blue piping.

At the base of the structure was another catgirl, the last of the group and the only one Nezuel hadn't met yet. Bell was standing next to the opened chest that the others had brought into the shop earlier. When she noticed them coming, she started to walk towards them but stopped when she saw Nezuel. Suddenly she rushed over to Tendo and hid behind him. The shopkeeper chuckled.

"Say hello to our guest, Bell. This is Nezuel."

She peeked out from behind him and squeaked out a quiet greeting to the Arrancar. With that done, Tendo gazed up to the girl at the top of the spire.

"How is our patient?"

Bell stayed close to Tendo, making sure she was on the opposite side as Nezuel. She handed Tendo the datapad and as he was looking over it, his head shot up and he turned towards Nez, realizing he hadn't explained what was going on yet.

"I apologize. This probably looks like quite the sight. I assure you, the girl is perfectly fine. She's a Quincy that cannot control her powers. They were using her as a weapon, a kind of bomb really. I was waiting for an opportunity to help and thankfully they decided to test her powers in Hueco Mundo. We rescued her and brought her here where, if anything goes wrong, she can't hurt anyone."

He pointed up to her.

"That jacket she is wearing is a very special piece of clothing that only a few Quincy even know about, let alone can craft. I'm hoping it will allow me to de-power her."

He frowned as he gazed up at the poor girl.

"Her powers cause her painful seizures when they activate. I can only imagine the suffering she has endured..."

Tendo looked back at Nezuel.

"This is what I meant when I said it was dangerous here."

Player

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Apr 3, 2023 18:44:54 GMT -5

"I'm not one to go overly serious for dramatic situations." He'd say, thinking, as Tendo made clear his warnings.  It was appreciated but....at the same time it mostly lent itself to Nezuel actually being curious of the situation.  Here Tendo was, a being at the power of a captain, telling him it was a serious, very serious, even super very serious situation...and Nezuel had mostly just been curious of the cute cat girl.  "The warnings are appreciated, really...but I think you underestimate what I'd go through for a true beauty."  He'd say the last words, perhaps a little bit louder than the rest so Gigi could hear.  They were playful so as to not offend Tendo and afterwords he'd try to put his game face on so to speak.

The fall down wasn't especially jarring, considering the arrancar was at the point in power where one was essentially immortal if not fought by an opponent of similar power.  His attention was taken by the newest, and as he figured, last catgirl that Tendo had working for him.  Once gain, he was satisfied with his luck of flirting with Gigi before things started to get explained to him, though he had to admit that the little sound she made before disappearing was one of the cuter things he'd ever seen a cat do.  He waved at Bell, hopefully catching her attention just enough to show he was friendly, before she disappeared. A thought came to him.

"You're talking to a hollow...an actual negative spirit that eats people to survive and you're worried I might judge you?" he asked, smiling just a little.  It was, he admitted, just a little bit funny.  "Is the risk in that her power might overwhelm the robe or something like the power needs somewhere to go afterwords?" A thought came to him.  "Or perhaps that the quincies might want their robe and weapon back?" he looked around.  "How secure is this place?"