Bleach Hereafter RPG

(Spar)Rash shinigami challenges fullbringer-shida v nicholas

PLAYER

Aiutati che Dio t’aiuta

nicholas Avatar

nicholas

Post by nicholas on Sept 5, 2020 0:16:36 GMT -5

Well, Nicholas was not expecting that sudden little reversal trick of his to instantly swing the tide of the battle in his favor. Perhaps he was hoping that the Shinigami would be disoriented or stunned by his attack, giving him a chance to quickly end this extremely draining fight he'd found himself in. Well, sadly it looked like that wasn't quite the winning push he was hoping for.

Standing, the only true remnants of his attack being the missing clothing on his torso, scorched away by his blast while also not really doing much further past that. They explained that they kept the scars marring their body as something like a reminder of their fights they've had, exclaiming that they hoped the electricity Nicholas flung at him left a new one.

"I see...Well, that's quite flattering in an odd way, I suppose."

The foe would soon thereafter charge in for another barrage of attacks. With surprising grace Nicholas weaves to the right past their initial punch and ducking down just below their elbow strike, the blades on their arm only clipping just past his hair. In the same movement, Nicholas would roll forward before bouncing back up off his hands, landing on the other side of the alley.

"Right...So you're still in pretty good shape then? Alright, I concede then. You taught me more than enough new information and you don't really seem to be willing to say more. For now, I'm just going to leave before the crowd tries to figure out what that loud noise was," he quickly regales before starting to leap upwards, bounding from wall to wall to gain height. After finally climbing up onto the roof, Nicholas rolls up onto it, clutching tightly at his chest.

Any more injuries like this and I doubt even my magic could keep me from dying, he thinks to himself, stumbling back up to his feet and allowing his transformation to fade away, his book reappearing in his hand. Still, this was worth the pain. Shinigami, Hollows, Shikai, the spirit world, all valuable information. I'd like to find proof for all of that myself, but just the idea of that all holding some credence makes that a lot easier.

"Now, to just wait for people to start dispersing so I can get down without getting seen."

Nicholas retreats from the fight, too proud to admit he'd get his ass kicked if the fight continued.

Tags:

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 5, 2020 0:33:16 GMT -5

Shida stopped mid swing hearing Nicholas surrender. "Ah man that was just getting good, but fine. I wasn't sent here to kill or capture, i was sent to gather info and you sir have taught me a lot about fullbringers. So thanks for the fight."

Once Nicholas left Shida stood there for a bit before snapping his fingers. A masked shinigami appeared with a flash step, "Yes, sir?"

Shida looked at him and said "I'd like to know more about fullbringers, they could be the help to turn the tide of this war with the hollows, but i want to know more before i start recruiting them."

The masked shinigami nodded his head bowed and flashed stepped away. Shida looked over toward where Nicholas left "you fullbringers are sure as hell interesting." Shida smiled to himself "We'll meet again one day and i hope you'll be willing to work with me when that day comes

Shida then flashed stepped away toward the local shinigami watching the area "hey, shida higana of the 2nd division 3rd seat" The local shinigami was surprised by his sudden appearance "Sir your injured, was it that fullbringer i reported about" Shida replied "yes, but i dont want you going after him let him do his thing for now. I've got an idea brewing that might make our lives easier with the hollow problem." The shinigami nodded confused but didnt ask more.