Bleach Hereafter RPG

CLASH WITH THE SILVER WOLF! (Spar)

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 11, 2020 23:40:16 GMT -5

"So this is what it looks like, huh?" 

Three high school students, a boy and twin girls, were standing at the bottom of a steep staircase and staring directly upwards at what appeared to be a mountainside temple. The boy was blonde with a face befitting an intellectual, wearing glasses, a jacket, and a red plaid scarf. The twins were also blonde, but one was wearing similar-looking clothes as the boy, while the other didn't have glasses and was wearing a blue tracksuit, a blue scarf, and a baseball cap, as well as a guitar case slung over her back. They looked at each other and nodded, then proceeded to make their way up the stairs. on their way up...

"This whole thing feels suspicious," the tracksuited girl (henceforth known as Rei) said, clutching her guitar case's strap a bit tighter. "Couldn't your family have trained us themselves?"

"They said this is how all new Fullbringers start out, also Aunt Jesse had a business trip to handle," the boy (henceforth known as Harutora) explained. "This is a whole new world, and we've only known about it for a few days."

Harutora had brought out the golden sword pendant from under his scarf and was now fidgeting with it.

"Oh my, it almost feels like a dream, doesn't it? It's beyond any of the stories we've seen," came a soft voice from the other girl (henceforth known as Sei). A ghostly d20 had appeared behind her, and it rolled. 18! Yes! she thought.

Harutora and Rei sensed the shift in Reishi, and turned around just in time to see the d20 fade away.

"Trying to wish us luck, Sei-chan?" Harutora said softly and with a slight smile. "Here." He stopped, went down a few steps, and gently held Sei's hand.

They had caught up with Rei, who had stopped briefly too.

"Harutora, can you hold my hand too?" Rei asked in a very tsundere sort of way.

"Sure." Even Rei's nervous. Last time she was like this, we were 10 and trying out our first horror movie.

They finally reached the top, where a man who seemed to be temple security (though they could sense his Reiatsu as well, since he let them detect it as soon as he sensed theirs) greeted them and led them to the temple proper, where two other Fullbringers were waiting. They led the three into the underground base, and once they were at a certain door, the first man attempted to split Harutora from the rest of the group. Rei in particular was quite vocal about not splitting up.

"It will be fine, Rei. It's only training, and I know you're strong enough to make it through this. Well, I'm nervous too, if that makes things any better."

Rei tried not to blush. Damn, this whole situation is messing with me even more than it should!

Harutora leaned in and whispered into Rei's ear. "If they wanted to kill us, they easily could've by now. Also, my family sent us here, and if there's anything Father or Aunt Jesse wouldn't do, it's betraying me or any other member of the family. But if things go bad, find Sei and escape. I'll blast a hole in this mountain if I need to."

Rei relaxed noticeably, and nodded. Harutora nodded back, and entered the door with the other Fullbringer.

The room was rather plain, with stone or concrete walls and training mats on the floor. It was also quite spacious for an underground room. Looking around, Harutora noticed that the walls had cracks and scorch marks that lingered even after a hard cleaning. There were only two other people in the room, one who also looked like temple security, and the other...

The other was a woman in her 20's, European-looking and blonde just like him, and wearing black. He could sense that she had quite a lot of Reiatsu as well.

I guess I'm supposed to fight her or something, or is she my trainer?

TfYJRo6b1d1001d100
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2020 19:32:37 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 12, 2020 4:27:26 GMT -5

The buzzing of her phone snapped her out of the revelry. Barely containing her yawn with one hand, her eyes darted over the letters on the screen before lighting up. Even her posture changed immediately as she reread the text before she made a pumping motion with her fist.

"Fucking finally. Bout time I get something to sink my teeth into."

The scouting of potential candidates, keeping tabs of Hollow while she cannot deny the importance of those work, it was about as interesting as watching the paint dry. The text told her of a training exercise with a promising new candidate they recently recruited. So she get a free ticket to rough them up but there's also a reminder not to overdo it.

They even get a free underground base to get wild in, probably reinforced so as to contain and limit any collateral damage their combat would likely to have cause. When she saw the one she's suppose to fight with, her eyebrow cocked slightly. The youngest she had heard joining them before was in their early twenties and the boy in the picture barely broke through his teens.

"Ain't 'cha a bit young for this kid?" she commented before giving him a once over. She could sense his reiatsu level is similar to her, though she can't imagine him having too much experience at his age. Shrugging, she glanced at the twins by his side. They don't seem to be the combat type but in this line of work, looks can be very deceiving.

"Nobody told me it'll be three against one. Or are they your cheerleaders boy?" Diana smirked slightly as she slipped her hands into her pocket. Sure, she could have attack him without warning but the big wigs told her this is a training exercise so she'll have to make sure he's actually ready for this.

Initiative: 9|6nbDjT1d100

WC: 312
1d100
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2020 19:25:59 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 13, 2020 21:36:06 GMT -5

"3 on - what?" Harutora was taken aback by the woman's comment, until he actually looked back to see Rei and Sei standing behind him. And at that moment, even the formal facade of the boy raised as a gentleman broke.

"Rei? Sei? What are you still doing here? I thought the two of you were supposed to be training somewhere else?" he asked, bewildered and concerned.

"The hell I would, Baka-tora!" Rei shouted at him, struggling to keep her tears in. "The real King Arthur would never leave his friends behind!"

"Yeah! Beat her ass, Harutora-kun!" added Sei, pumping her fist.

Harutora smiled back at them, then took off his scarf and jacket and laid them neatly on a bench.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped," he said while wearing the kind of smile on his face that suggested he was going to beat someone up and walk away completely innocent.

"I suppose you two can watch. Kid's gonna need all the support he can get if he wants to beat her," said the Fullbringer guard who had welcomed them in.

"Now that's the Harutora I know," Rei said with her hand on her friend's back. She gave a slight push in his opponent's direction.

"Now, you better win or I'll beat you up even more!" Rei said while smirking.

Harutora then stepped onto one of the training mats and gripped his pendant. A burst of golden radiance came from it, and when it cleared, the boy was holding an ornate golden longsword. His eyes glowed green-gold in the room's rather insufficient fluorescent light. "I am Harutora, the Once and Future King. Let us begin this match."

As soon as he had said this, he assumed a solid two-handed stance with his sword and concentrated power into it, causing the weapon to flare with golden Reishi. He would then use the Reishi-enhanced weapon to make a horizontal Excalibur sword wave, and follow it up with two powerful slashes.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Harutora King, entering combat!

At-Will: Tsukiyubi (-10 Reishi)

At-Will: Byakurai (-1 Reishi)
Acc - KwWTJsWi1d100+40
Dmg - 2d12+2
Use At-Will [2/3]

Bonus Action: Name - Effect | -0 Reishi cost

Standard Action: Strike (Enhanced) | -0 sync cost
Acc - 1d100+40
Dmg - 2d12+2
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

Acc - 1d100+40
Dmg - 2d12+2

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS PRODIGY

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS

BAKUDŌ #39: ENKŌSEN (ROTATING LOCK FAN)
[Flavor name: Everdistant Utopia - Avalon]
You generate a dull yellow energy, which takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed Reiatsu, in front of yourself, blocking an opponent's attack.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)
Cost: 10 Reishi
[2/2]

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
[Flavor name: Magic Resistance]
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.
Cost: 5 Reishi
[2/2]

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
[Flavor name: Mana Burst]
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
[1/2]

RELEASE 1ST RELEASE (THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING) (unactivated)

COST: 4 Reishi per turn

DECIMATE
One of the most potentially devastating release abilities. Allows you to unleash focused destruction on your enemies.
Type: Utility
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action, before using any attack, you can add the special status effect Decimate. Decimate makes it so the highest damage dice on the attack cannot be negated by any means. If using Focus Energy on the same turn, it is the two highest damage dice instead.
Cost: 15 Reishi
[3/3]

FEROCIOUS
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +1 with Basic Attacks while in a Released state.
Limit: Indefinite.
Level 2: Damage tier increases by +2.
Level 3: Add +10 bonus damage with all basic attacks while in a Released state.

REIATSU: 10,000
HP: 60/60 | REISHI: 89/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +20

1d100+40·2d12+2·1d100+40·2d12+2·1d100+40·2d12+2

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 14, 2020 7:24:44 GMT -5

Diana watched with an amused look as the trio exchanged words between themselves. They seem to be really tight suggesting that they're close friends. Their interaction made her think she's inside of those romcom, enough to elucidate a chuckle from her lips. This will be quite interesting to watch at least.

When Harutora revealed his Pendant, Diana decided to grab her own necklace as well which transformed into a gunblade at the same time as he changed his into what appeared to be a long sword. Looks like the kid got his basic down pat, otherwise this would have been a colossal waste of time. He appeared to be trained in his basic swordsmanship at least and though she raised her arm to defend herself, the sword cut through her guard as easily as knife through butter. Perhaps too easily had Harutora been paying close attention as her guard had no strength to it.

"Damn, that stings. Guess I shouldn't play around."

Pain surged through her body but was soon numbed as reishi surged through her, the bruises and cut she suffered from the attacked healed almost immediately but not completely, just enough to not burden her in combat. Afterall, pain is a sign that one is alive. Still, it was unpleasant enough for her to leap back to make distance between them as she click her tongue. She was hoping to play around with him at first to warm up but it's clear he wanted to make a good first impression to his groupies. Two can play that game. A huge shockwave of energy enveloped the arena as her body was coated with dark plate armor.

"The once and future King huh? Then riddle me this your Majesty, how you gonna convince the mass that you're actually qualified to be the King? It better not involve some tall tale on how an aquatic tart threw a fancy sword at you. Something tells me that won't work this time."

Raising her gunblade, a cerulean orb of energy formed on the tip of the blade and growing every second. Once she felt it was sufficiently charged, she fired it straight towards Harutora before kicking off the floor and land in midair as if it was solid ground. The first shot was a feint as she fired the second one straight towards him regardless whether he dodged or block her first attack.

WC: 400

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana was struck by all attacks and received 30 damage!
Diana use Keikatsu to heal 20 hp.
Diana unleashed her first Release.
Diana use Byakurai twice.

At-Will: Keikatsu-Restore 20 hp

Prepared-Keikatsu, Sekisho and Kyomon can be use one additional time.

Think FastKyomon and Sekisho can be used at will once.

Bonus Action: Unleash the 1st release. Meticulous(Basic now crit at 85 ki and above)-4 ki.
Raise Reiatsu lvl to 20,000. Edge 2 activated.

Edge 2-As a passive you gain +10 def against all foe's attacks, you reduce 2 damage from their attacks, you gain +2 bonus damage and +10 accuracy with all your attacks.

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)-2 ki
Acc - |ImS5Dhw1d100+30
Dmg - 2d8+2

Acc - 1d100+30
Dmg - 2d8+2

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED
At the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 3 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

THINK FAST
Twice per thread, you may use a Standard Defensive Technique or Spell as if it were a Reactive At-Will Action rather than its normal Action type.

TECHNIQUES
Cipher
Description: An adaptable technique without any discernible form, Diana would cut her enemy in a single stroke or shoot them from afar with beams made of pure reishi. Occassionally she would load it with bullets which are made up of Hollow parts that she had defeated, infusing them with supernatural properties.
Attack Type: Single
Major Effect: Versatile
Minor Effect: Any
Limit: 2/2

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: 1/2.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.

RELEASE

HP: 40/50 | REISHI: 87/100 | DEF: 70(Temporarily 80 due to Edge) | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20(Temporarily 30 due to Edge 2)

1d100+30·2d8+2·1d100+30·2d8+2
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020 7:44:40 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 14, 2020 21:40:45 GMT -5

"So you know the legend as well," Harutora replied. He sensed the woman's increase in Reiatsu, and increased his own output to match. By this point, his entire body was wreathed in a golden aura, and his sword enveloped in swirling golden light.

"But I have no desire to prove myself as king to anyone but myself," he continued. "After all, it is but a nickname I was forced to bear."

His opponent fired a blast at him, which Harutora deftly sidestepped. This, in turn, put him in the path of the second blast she fired, which got him in the side. It stung somewhat, but Harutora was used to getting injured by now, and in his fired up state, he barely noticed.

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring," Harutora intoned as he used the momentum from his sidestep and the blast to spin and launch another golden Excalibur wave.

"Renewed shall be blade that was broken..." he continued as he landed in a semi-crouching position with his sword positioned at his hip like he was about to draw it.

He leapt forward as he "drew" the sword into a flurry of slashes and stabs.

"... And the crownless again shall be King!" Harutora shouted as he gripped his blade with both hands and brought it down for a downward slash.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Harutora enters 1st Release and cancels Diana's Edge!
Harutora uses Sidestep on the first Byakurai!
Harutora takes 5 damage from the second Byakurai!
Harutora uses Byakurai!
Harutora uses Strike!

Acc - EDIKSGyk1d100+20
Dmg - 2d12
Use At-Will [1/3]

Bonus Action: The Once and Future King - Enter 1st Release | -4 Reishi cost per turn

Bonus Action: Sidestep - As a bonus action you avoid a single non-critical attack. | -1 Reishi cost

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d12

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS PRODIGY

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS

You generate a dull yellow energy, which takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed Reiatsu, in front of yourself, blocking an opponent's attack.
Effect: As a bonus action you negate half the damage from two attacks that hit you during your turn (even critical hits.)
[2/2]

You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.
[2/2]

A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
[1/2]

RELEASE 1ST RELEASE (THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING)

DECIMATE
One of the most potentially devastating release abilities. Allows you to unleash focused destruction on your enemies.
Effect: As a bonus action, before using any attack, you can add the special status effect Decimate. Decimate makes it so the highest damage dice on the attack cannot be negated by any means. If using Focus Energy on the same turn, it is the two highest damage dice instead.
[3/3]

FEROCIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +1 with Basic Attacks while in a Released state.

REIATSU: 20,000
HP: 55/60 | REISHI: 83/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +20

1d100+20·2d12·1d100+20·2d12

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 15, 2020 21:22:41 GMT -5

"Yeah if it ain't obvious from my accent, everybody in Britain would know that legend. Arthur ain't exactly obscure mate."she quipped back. The line about how he only wish to prove himself that he's a king was lost on her though. The boy doesn't look like the forceful type but analyzing that would have to wait. The boy fell for her feint spectacularly, dodging the first attack only to eat the second
one.

Seeing the spinning momentum the boy build as he readies his sword, Diana's eyes narrowed. Time seem to have slowed down as she watched Harutora unleashed a flurry of slashes her way. Each of the strike would deal a heavy blow, possibly creating small craters on the training mat. Having experienced his attack beforehand, she had no intention to simply eat the blow this time. Weaving and dodging every single one of his sword stroke, she tighten her own guard by enveloping herself in a thin veil of reishi. The last one in particular split the ground in half and conjured a cloud of smoke.

"You put way too much strength into that swing. I can see that one coming from miles away kiddo."

The tip of the blade emerged from the cloud, painting the surrounding an azure hue with it's light. A slight click could be heard as she squeezed the trigger causing the orb to spear straight towards Harutora chest's not once but twice with incredible amount of heat that it scorched the ground slightly.

WC: 252
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana avoided all the attack.
Diana use Sekisho.
Diana unleashed Byakurai twice.

Bonus Action: BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Limit: 1/2

Acc - OexhgcY51d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED
At the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 3 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

THINK FAST
Twice per thread, you may use a Standard Defensive Technique or Spell as if it were a Reactive At-Will Action rather than its normal Action type.

TECHNIQUES
Cipher
Description: An adaptable technique without any discernible form, Diana would cut her enemy in a single stroke or shoot them from afar with beams made of pure reishi. Occassionally she would load it with bullets which are made up of Hollow parts that she had defeated, infusing them with supernatural properties.

SPELLS

Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.

RELEASE

REIATSU: 20,000
HP: 40/50 | REISHI: 68/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 20
1d100+20·2d8·1d100+20·2d8
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2020 21:27:21 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 20, 2020 22:55:41 GMT -5

There were two blinding flashes of light, followed by explosions and a billowing cloud of smoke that obscured the entire training room, and for some time, Rei and Sei couldn't even sense Harutora's Reiatsu.

"HARUTORA-KUN!!" Rei cried out while trying to run towards the training area, but one of the guards held her back. Sei simply buried her face in her hands and cried.

"Ya think someone that promising would kick the bucket that easily? Look over there," said the guard who was restraining Rei.

"Huh?" Rei stopped struggling, and Sei looked up, both of them looking where the guard was pointing. At that moment, the twins' faces lit up because of what their eyes beheld.

When the smoke cleared, they all saw Harutora surrounded by swirling golden radiance, his figure translucent and ethereal but none less real, in a guardian-like stance. He was gripping his sword with both hands, blade pointed down, and it seemed to be embedded in a shining golden scabbard of ornate design. When he spoke, it was in an ethereal and commanding voice.

"Then you know this as well, that Excalibur's scabbard was even more valuable than the sword. This is the Everdistant Utopia - Avalon!"

At this, he slammed the sword and scabbard into the ground, unleashing a highly destructive golden shockwave that shook the room, with a particularly massive portion of the blast headed for Diana.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Harutora used Genius to learn Sekisho!
Harutora used Sekisho to gain 20 Armor!
Harutora used Enkosen to reduce damage by half!
Harutora used 19 Armor to absorb the damage!
Harutora used Strike!

At-Will: Genius

Bonus Action: Sekisho | -15 Reishi cost

Bonus Action: Enkosen | -10 Reishi cost

Acc - bZ1vLDx31d100+20
Dmg - 2d12

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS PRODIGY

GENIUS

ADEPT

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS

[1/2]

[2/2]

[1/2]

RELEASE 1ST RELEASE (THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING) (unactivated)

DECIMATE
[3/3]

FEROCIOUS

HP: 55/60 | REISHI: 54/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +20

1d100+20·2d12
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2020 8:38:47 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 22, 2020 8:17:19 GMT -5

She knew it was too fast for the boy to evade her attack. Of course, she didn't mean to kill the boy hence why she made sure to hold back. Despite her wild demeanor, she knew just how much heat she could pour to test the boy but not put him over the edge. So when King show her that he manage to emerge unharm from her assault, she grin in satisfaction.

"Not bad not bad~ I can see why the brass got their eyes on you."

A lesser fullbringer would have been put into coma under her relentless assault. Yet Harutora prove to be a greater playmate than expected. The golden shockwave flew in her direction threaten to swallow her in a flood of light. Rather than evading she stepped into the shockwave of light with a confident smirk and held her gunblade in a blocking manner. Immediately it sucked in the light completely into her blade, scorching the ground around her in the process but otherwise unharmed.

"Though you'll have to do more than that to impress me lad." she taunted.

Raising the blade she unleashed the golden shockwave of light back towards Harutora. Like before, it was a distraction as she used that moment to close in on him rapidly, charging the edge of her gunblade with violet beams of energy and immediately made a cutting movement straight towards his midsection regardless of how he dealt with his first attack. She would then make distance between them before using that moment to tap into her own reserve to revitalize herself, increasing the spiritual pressure around her.

WC: 276

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana avoided all the attack.
Diana use Intimidate.
Diana unleashed Byakurai twice.

Bonus Action: INTIMIDATE
You unleash your spiritual pressure on everyone around you and regain lost reishi in the process.
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: You regain 25 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Current Reiatsu Level by 25% for the duration.
Duration: 2 turns
Cost: None
Limit: Once per turn. Max of 100 Reishi restored per battle.

Acc - OI7pkjBh1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED

THINK FAST

TECHNIQUES
Cipher

SPELLS

RELEASE

REIATSU: 25,000
HP: 40/50 | REISHI: 85/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 20

1d100+20·2d8·1d100+20·2d8
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2020 8:19:29 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Hageshi Rekka Avatar

Hageshi Rekka

Post by Hageshi Rekka on Aug 26, 2020 19:55:46 GMT -5

Diana managed to reflect Harutora's own golden energy back at him, which just spiraled back into the swirling radiance surrounding him as if nothing had happened. However, she then proceeded to unleash her own attack, which broke through what remained of the Avalon-barrier and left a smoking gash in Harutora's midsection. This caused the golden energy surrounding him to dim somewhat, and by then he had foregone his fighting stance to clutch at the injury, which hurt, but was somehow not bleeding.

"That...could have been worse," he said, wincing slightly but still managing a wry smile. "And now, I must thank you properly for training me, by giving it my all! Rei, HIT IT!"

This led to Rei pulling her guitar out and playing Rhomi's Star Sheriff theme from the hit anime Soul Trigger. Sadly, the series never finished, but it had quite an impact on the trio while they were growing up.

"Oh light of the world's edge, give me a bonus! Reavers must die!" all three of them chanted in unison as Harutora's golden Reishi spiraled around his sword, before he swung it straight at Diana. "EXCALIBUR!!!"

Right after he launched the Excalibur wave, the golden Reishi surrounding Harutora flickered once, then twice, before abruptly blinking out. The boy then fell to one knee, using his sword to prop him up. This elicited another round of "Harutora-kun!" from the twins, who immediately ran to help him up.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Harutora King avoided the first attack!
Harutora used 1 Armor to reduce damage!
Harutora took 8 damage!
Harutora used Tsukiyubi!
Harutora used Decimate!
Harutora used Byakurai At-Will (targeted by Decimate!)
Harutora used Strike!

Acc - j3aQ8tVa1d100+40
Dmg - 2d12+4
Use At-Will [0/3]

Bonus Action: Decimate - Target Byakurai | -15 Reishi cost

Acc - 1d100+40
Dmg - 2d12+4

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS PRODIGY

GENIUS

ADEPT

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS

[1/2]

[2/2]

[0/2]

RELEASE 1ST RELEASE (THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING)

DECIMATE
[2/3]

FEROCIOUS

HP: 47/60 | REISHI: 24/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +40

1d100+40·2d12+4·1d100+40·2d12+4
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2020 21:25:53 GMT -5 by Hageshi Rekka

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 27, 2020 20:58:45 GMT -5

Interesting enough, Harutora was able to shrug off his own attack like it was nothing. She didn't know if it was because of the nature of his attack or that he was trained to handle it, but at least it distracted him enough for her own attack to cut through his defense. She wondered whether her attack too shallow or if he simply heal himself back up as soon as she finished her sword strike.

Harutora then yelled to one of his partner.... to play music? When did she bring in a guitar? And to what outlet was it even connected to? Before she could finished her thoughts however, Harutora had already swung his sword of light unto her and in response, her own blade rose up and clashed against his sword. In order to opposed Harutora's light, her own reishi take the shadowy nature of the abyss to cleave them cleanly, causing a massive explosion within the field that strike them both at the same time. Her armor had absorbed most of the impact but it was still strong enough to leave bruise on her body.

By the time the smoke had already cleared out, one could see Diana was still standing with her own armor having absorbed most of the blast. She took a moment to inspect their surrounding before chuckling, the last attack had truly tested the field. Anymore would likely cause the building to collapse. Dismissing her gunblade, she slipped her hand into her own pockets.

"Well, you passed kid. You're one of us now."

She began to turn around to walk away. There were other medically inclined Fullbringers who would be able to tend his wounds so she wasn't too worried about the boy.

"Come and fight me again sometime. Next time I won't hold back."

With that she waved at Harutora even as her back turned towards him before she left the arena.

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received 16 damage. Armor reduced that damage to 0. 4 armor remain.
Diana use Heal.
Diana left the match.

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED

THINK FAST

TECHNIQUES
Cipher

SPELLS

Limit: 0/2.

RELEASE

REIATSU: 25,000
HP: 50/50 | REISHI: 76/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 20
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2020 20:59:25 GMT -5 by Diana