Bleach Hereafter RPG

Early morning Disagreements (Spar thread W/ Yukari and Iwan)

PLAYER

Fraccion 84 - Espada Noveno

Honestly, people don't know how to have fun anymore

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 19, 2020 4:37:00 GMT -5

Hanako cast her gaze downwards, below the cliffside. She'd injured the man, perhaps severely. But she didn't kill him. Yukari's words fell on deaf ears as she looked below "Still alive..." she murmured. a fall like that couldn't kill a Quincy that withstood as many hits as he did. He was probably just hiding his energy

Unfortunately, it seemed her companion wouldn't allow her to contemplate, Yukari launching a barrage of seemingly homing attacks. It seemed her current effort was exhausting her, forcing her to deactivate her release. f they fought on these terms, Hanako would probably win... but she won't attack. Yukari was a bystander, a severely confused and scared one. If Hanako lunged at her now, she would be no worse than the monster Yukari thought she was. While the hits found their target, it seemed a portion of the damage was mitigated due to their difference in reiatsu level. However, Hanako decided not to block it completely. She had to conserve her own Reishi after all "Stay here, you don't have to get involved in this" she said in that ethereal, sombre voice before jumping off the edge of the cliff. If she was to find that Quincy, she had to search more thoroughly

Summary

Edge:
Yukari: [edge 2]
Iwan [no edge]

Direct Damage: 6 - 2 (edge) = 4

Yukari
Enemy attack 1: 32 vs 75= Miss
Enemy Attack 2: 59 cs 75 = Miss

At-Will Action: N/A

Standard Action1: N/A

Standard Action 2: N/A

Active Effects:
Release Lv1: -4 Reishi per turn

Class:
Prodigy: Genius, Adept

Traits: 

Equipment: 

Other Items: 

Attack Techs: 
Unsheath: Single, Piercing, Wounding 1/2 uses

Standard Techs: 
Utsutsemi 0/1 uses
Pesquisa 1/1 uses
Hanki 0/1 uses

Legendary Powers: 

Current RL: 28.000
HP: 51/55 | Reishi: 63/100 | Def: 75 | DMG Die: d8 | Acc: +25 | Armour: 0

PLAYER

The only thing I know for real...

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 19, 2020 11:54:28 GMT -5

When he had left his cabin today, Iwan had expected to hunt and kill an Elk for supper. Perhaps make a nice stew. Dry out the rest for later. Hell he could’ve made a new cloak from the furs. What he did not expect was to encounter two foreign school girls in the middle of the wilderness. He did not expect both of them to be just as, if not more powerful than him. He did not expect a Hollow to come out of nowhere and graze his heart with a sword…

And he certainly did not expect to be freefalling from a glacier. The Quincy was half tempted to just fall at this point and crawl from the fight. It wasn’t too high up and the snow was deep enough to help with the fall. Afterall he was a Quincy, far more durable than the average human. The thought left his mind only moments later as he impaled the arms of his bow into the glacier wall. It let out an ear piercing screech, covered by the heavy wind from being so high up. After almost a minute he’d finally come screeching to a stop.

“If I just…” He muttered to himself contemplating the best route down. Shouts from the top caught his attention for a moment. The girl named Yukari was berating the Hollow over how it had no right to kill him, as this was not his fight. A bit ironic given her previous attacks against him. Still he had harboured the suspicions that those were simply some kind of attempt to force him away. She could’ve just… well… asked, but the heat of the moment probably didn’t help on that front.

Iwan sighed and looked upwards. Fighting that thing alone wouldn’t be easy, but he was certainly in no shape to help. Still he could at least try. Whether Yukari would accept this help or not remained to be seen. Hopefully she could voice her opinion without stabbing him. Slowly he would pull himself up, activating Hirenkyaku to assist every so often. It was going to be a long way up.

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

Direct Damage: N/A
Enemy Attack #1: N/A
Enemy Attack #2: N/A

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Zal-Pokuta - Deadly - +5 to all basic attack accuracy
Shroud - Cannot be targeted by any attacks so long as I am suppressed to 1 RL. 2/3

CLASS
Hunter - Honed Senses, Shroud

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa 1/1
Tsukiyubi 1/2
BAKUDŌ #14: Shimoku 1/1
Decimate 3/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 1 (10,000)
HP: 19/50 | REISHI: 68/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 | Armor: 0

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 20, 2020 14:38:59 GMT -5

“Only my parents and sensei-gata can tell me what to do.” Yukari quickly responded to Hanako as she watched the raven haired woman leap off the glacier’s cliff edge. The homing strikes towards the arrancar barely did any damage and shrugged them off. Was she looking for the Quincy’s body or was she paranoid that he managed to survive? She recalled the muttering that he was still alive somehow, her hazel eyes peered over the edge, nothing was visibly obvious from standing at the top. The tan teenager had no experience with scaling walls, she did not have full control of her reiryoku to commit to such impossible feats, and in a panic she searched for the hunter.

From what she could recollect he wore white fur cloak, to blend in with the environment, by the time she focused on it there was a chance Hanako would get to him first. The only thing Yukari was trained to do was using her sword, so she lunged herself off the edge, using her odachi to hit Hanako again to get her as far away as possible from getting anywhere near the human. The odachi blade was then used to pierce through the cliffside, like it was an ice climbing hook, and she used the heel of her boots to stabilize herself while she searched for Iwan. A wind flurry of snow picked up, she noticed the fur of his cloak shift with the wind in the distance completely blending in.

There was limited time to spare, Yukari pulled herself up, then leaped close to the hunter in one swift motion, using her sword like a climbing hook to hang from the cliffside, she reached out to slide her hand under his hood, slipping her fingers down his neck, and placed her palm under his clothes on top of his chest to reach his wound instantly healing him.

“I am sorry, I never intended to attack you, I was hoping that you would get away by instilling the fear of a deadly fight. I was wrong.” Yukari retracted her hand which was coated with his blood, the chill air practically froze it over despite her resistance to the cold snap due to her fullbring power. “Hanako is dangerous, I am afraid of what she is capable of being around my family, and it is up to me to defeat her...or die trying.”

Yukari resolved to continue fighting, she had no other choice, despite how many times Hanako denied having any desire to counter her attacks, the high school student did not trust an arrancar with her life.

[435]

Actions

Current RL: 14,000
Hanako: 28,000 [No Edge]
Iwan: 10,000 [No Edge]

Passive: Alacrity +10 DEF,
BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM)

Round 2/3

At-Will: BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL) -5

Heal 20 HP

Bonus Action:

Action 1: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -2 Reishi

To-Hit:

A6KjChMI1d100+25
25 AC

Damage:
2d6

Action 2: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -2 Reishi

To-Hit:

1d100+25
25 AC

Damage:
2d6

Total Reishi spent: -9

~
Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

FIGHTING: 25
FOCUS: 0
REFLEXES: 0
RESILIENCE: 25

CLASS FEATURES

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following an attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS

ALACRITY
Prerequisite: None
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: Once per target.

A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns
Cost: 10 Reishi

Slots 3/3

Fighter Class Techs:

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
Limit: Twice per battle.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Cost: None
Limit: Three times per battle.

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Incomplete Fullbring

Activate: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: As a bonus action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Enhancement: VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Limit: Indefinite.
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Level 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.
Cost: 4 Reishi per turn

Spark of joy
SINGLE: Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

Yukari Aihara
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x
AC:
DEF:
70 (10)
Dice:
d6
armoR:
-

1d100+25·2d6·1d100+25·2d6
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2020 22:12:58 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 22, 2020 8:49:25 GMT -5

As Hanako leapt down from the cliff, the young fullbringer seemed to completely ignore her, not only following but continuing her relentless assault "Why do you keep trying to harm me, I have no ill will towards you" she said, honestly puzzled with the zealYukari was showing in protecting this Quincy "So am I least deserving of life because I've already died once?. His kind erases ours without a second thought, yet when I fight back I am the monster... I guess it's easy to see it that way when I look like the monster" she said, reverting back to her human form "you want to fight me this much? why?. If I wanted to harm you or your family, I would have done it when you were asleep. I've had a chance to show you my true colours. He hasn't" she said, seeming to turn rather sombre, her sword remaining sheathed as Yukari's attacks clipped her now human-looking form. It's not like she was in any real danger, she could sonido out of there if she needed to. But right now, there was a quincy to murder... and a record to set straight. 

While Hanako would much rather not have this Quincy escape, right now it was honestly not worth to keep attacking him. She'd calmed down and decided that her current confrontation with Yukari was more important. The Quincy could wait

Summary

Edge:
Yukari: [No edge]
Iwan [no edge]

Direct Damage: 5 

Yukari
Enemy attack 1: 29 vs 75= Miss
Enemy Attack 2: 57 vs 75 = Miss

At-Will Action: 1st release de-activation

Active Effects:

Class:

Traits: 

Equipment: 

Other Items: 

Attack Techs: 

Standard Techs: 
Utsutsemi 0/1 uses
Pesquisa 1/1 uses
Hanki 0/1 uses

Legendary Powers: 

Current RL: 14.000
HP: 46/55 | Reishi: 63/100 | Def: 75 | DMG Die: d8 | Acc: +25 | Armour: 0

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 22, 2020 14:06:21 GMT -5

Sweat fell and froze off his brow as the injured Quincy continued his climb up the glacier wall. The Russian wilds were frigid cold as is, but having to deal with it at high altitudes was a true test of endurance for the man. Upon pausing to take a break, he would be startled by the sudden appearance of Yukari. He’d manage to restrain himself just enough not to slip as she wordlessly ran a hand over his wounds.

He’d be lying if he didn’t find the situation quite awkward, but those feelings would be replaced with the sudden disappearance of his pain. Some of his wounds even felt as though they had closed… he thought, as he had never actually felt a wound close and healed in such a way before. Yukari went on to confirm one of his many theories about what had occurred up there and apologize for it. However, a new piece of information caught his attention. That girl, the one known as Hanako, was that monster?

Iwan pulled himself up into a more comfortable position and sighed. “So, that thing was your friend?” The creature’s voice echoed out with a mixture of excuses to kill Iwan and pleads for peace. What the hell had he been dragged into… “Listen, Yukari, I don’t know what the hell happened to your friend up there. But it’s fairly obvious she just wants to kill me. While I would not mind getting some… reparation, for her nearly skewering my heart, I’d rather not risk it happening again. If she doesn’t want to fight you then she’s not a threat to you. If I leave, you two could resolve this without a trying to murder eachother over the morals of killing me” Iwan pressed himself against the icey wall as he felt his reiatsu stablizing from the rest and healing.

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Shroud - Cannot be targeted by any attacks so long as I am suppressed to 1 RL. 1/3

CLASS

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa 1/1
Tsukiyubi 1/2
Decimate 3/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 1 (10,000)
HP: 39/50 | REISHI: 68/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 | Armor: 0

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 22, 2020 15:18:10 GMT -5

Yukari glared daggers at Hanako, the arrancar was a liar, who would trust someone like that especially after what she turned into her Hollow form to attack the hunter for no reason at all apart from being a Quincy. The high schooler had no concept of understanding the logic behind Hanako’s assault on the man, if she was asking for clemancy, Hanako should be willing to offer the same to Iwan rather than try to kill him regardless of her reasoning.

“If you want to be spared for being an arrancar, then you would do right to spare the hunter for being a Quincy. Only then, will I be willing to listen to what you have to say, even if you lied to my parents about who you are, I am not going to believe someone who does not speak from their soul.” Yukari’s voice echoed across the glacier covered cliff side, holding on to the hilt of her odachi blade wedged into the ice, the heel of her boots securing her from falling, and she averted her hazel eyes at Iwan as he settled into an alcove to recover.

“We were running from a shinigami last night, who was just going after a menos grande, and she followed me home. She is not my friend, she pretended to be someone else in front of my parents, and moved into my family’s estate overnight. I am not clear on her motives, she may be refusing to fight me, as I try to find the answers, but her excuse for attacking you is because you are an enemy to hollows. Naturally hollows are an enemy to humans. Why are you being so lenient after what she did to you?”

After a beat of waiting for Iwan’s answer she added, “Well if you choose to leave now. I will create a diversion so that you can escape.”

[315]

Actions

Current RL: 14,000
Hanako: 28,000 [No Edge]
Iwan: 10,000 [No Edge]

Passive: Alacrity +10 DEF

Bonus Action:

Action 1:

Action 2:

Total Reishi spent:

~
Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

FIGHTING: 25
FOCUS: 0
REFLEXES: 0
RESILIENCE: 25

CLASS FEATURES

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following an attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS

ALACRITY
Prerequisite: None
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: Once per target.

A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns

Slots 3/3

Fighter Class Techs:

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Cost: None
Limit: Three times per battle.

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Incomplete Fullbring

Activate: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: As a bonus action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Enhancement: VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Limit: Indefinite.
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Level 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.
Cost: 4 Reishi per turn

Spark of joy
SINGLE: Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

Yukari Aihara
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x
AC:
DEF:
70 (10)
Dice:
d6
armoR:
-

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 22, 2020 16:12:30 GMT -5

Hanako rubbed the back of her head at that, seeming to go back to her usual self as the conversation went on. Yeh, this wasn't like her. Honestly, Quincy had that uncanny ability to turn her into an actual monster. she hated that, people controlling her emotions like that, simply because they existed. Tch, truly a pathetic display from someone that was probably 5 times older than anyone else in this encounter. At the end of the day, the hunter was not a threat. Not only because she'd almost put him out of commission in two hits, but also because he'd sooner abandon this fight altogether than fight back "Very well then. Our dear little elk boy can leave. But I don't quite feel right just leaving you like that. Having a girl break your heart and leave you hanging must seem quite cold" she said, dropping a series of puns like she wasn't trying to kill him just minutes ago. This weird gesture was followed by her finger-gunning the hunter and shooting out a beam of pure reishi that shot through him. However, before anyone had time to react, he'd notice his wounds heal further, putting him in about peak condition "Now, now. I won't offer compensation if you've fallen for me after that. And a little word of caution. Next time you encounter someone like me... Take the shot" she delivered the morbid line with the type of ease someone would talk about the weather

After that was over, she turned to Hanako and winked, making a game of the fact she'd just seemingly copied her healing technique effortlessly. Of course, she might have just had one, to begin with, but what were the odds of that? "So, Yukari-chan. Ready to stop trying to kill me now?" she asked in her usual playful tone, showing a completely different side of her to Iwan

Summary

Edge:
Yukari: [No edge]
Iwan [no edge]

Direct Damage: 0 

At-Will Action: (Genius technique copy): BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL) -5

Heal 20 HP

Active Effects:

Class:

Traits: 

Equipment: 

Other Items: 

Attack Techs: 

Standard Techs: 
Utsutsemi 0/1 uses
Pesquisa 1/1 uses
Hanki 0/1 uses

Legendary Powers: 

Current RL: 14.000
HP: 46/55 | Reishi: 58/100 | Def: 75 | DMG Die: d8 | Acc: +25 | Armour: 0

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 23, 2020 12:24:28 GMT -5

Yukari attempted to speak some sense to her distant ally. Iwan could have attempted the same, but given Hanako’s mutterings of bloodshed and murder, something told him it would not have been as effective. If he was being completely honest he had never expected to be met with such… hatred. Especially not over his alignment. Iwan’s family had always described the brutal and diabolical methods with which the shinigami used to decimate the Quincy. Were they not the only ones with such a feverous disdain of his kind?

Iwan lowered his goggles back down as the wind picked up. “I’m not being lenient on anything. I was nearly killed in a single blow and hardly got a strike in before, well, being thrown off a glacier. Which she created. I’m confused, in pain, and simply wish to survive this ordeal” Iwan gave a nod and looked down towards the snow covered horizon. Before he could even begin planning an escape route however, he was met by a surprisingly light hearted pun filled statement.

“Elk boy…?” Iwan muttered as he was further healed by the murderous Hanako. She attempted to say what Iwan could only assume was some kind of pun filled flirtatious cease fire. He scratched the back of his head and looked to Yukari. “Did you hit her in the head?”

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Shroud - Cannot be targeted by any attacks so long as I am suppressed to 1 RL.

CLASS

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa 1/1
Tsukiyubi 1/2
Decimate 3/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 10,000
HP: 50/50 | REISHI: 68/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 | Armor: 0

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 23, 2020 19:43:26 GMT -5

Our dear little elk boy? Was the hunter suddenly property between them? How obscenely vulgar, she definitely did not want to take any part of what was being suggested, and she refused to follow along with that type of language. Yukari was entirely perplexed by Hanako’s sudden change of attitude, she was flirtatiously neurotic towards Iwan for injuring him, instead of apologizing to him she finger pistol shot him with reishi to heal his injuries further warning him to fall in love with her for nearly cutting into his heart with her sword. The nerve of this raven haired woman, calling all the shots after pushing everyone towards danger, and then casually expecting everyone involved to follow along with her antics. The platinum blonde senior high school student raised a brow at the mention of being called -chan, a strong indication that Hanako was older than her, and her youthful appearance blended well with passing off as a student in the same grade; when she was clearly an adult pretending to be a teenager.

“I just met her yesterday and maybe she was always this crazy.” Yukari answered Iwan, then she began blushing as she looked away nervously, completely embarrassed for being included in the things she said, “I am nothing like her and I do not agree with what she is saying. I can only hope that she accepted my terms in sparring your life in exchange for giving her a chance but now I am not so sure...she seems like a pervert but she is my only ticket back home so I have no choice in the matter.”

Yukari searched her inner coat pocket, pulling out two packages of Hawaiian Host Alohamacs, placing it next to where Iwan was sitting. “You lost quite a bit of blood, the chocolate sweets should help your blood pressure recover faster, take care of yourself Hunter. Aloha, farwell.”

At the end of it all, she never learned the man’s name, and she began climbing the cliffside to join Hanako at the top. The odachi sword she carried was longer than Yukari’s height, she did not have the wingspan to sheath the sword, so she threw the sheath in the air then positioned the blade in perfect rotation to protect the hundred year old blade. With her sword put away, her resolve fortified, she stared at Hanako’s crimson eyes.

“It is going to take some time to build trust between us. I hope you can understand given the circumstances. Two days ago I was living a normal student life. Yesterday we survived a dangerous hollow and shinigami encounter. Today you nearly killed someone because he was armed while hunting elk and something about being a quincy bothered you. It is quite a lot for a sixteen year old to process. I am not going to ask you to forgive me because you just tried murder someone in cold blood, that’s not something I can agree with no matter who it is, and if you can manage not to do that again we can retain a truce.”

With her free hand she offered it to Hanako to shake as confirmation of their agreement.

[528]

Last Edit: Aug 23, 2020 19:45:42 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 24, 2020 8:28:16 GMT -5

Hanako seemed to take delight at Iwan and Yukari's confusion at her odd behaviour. This was a side of her that Yukari had seen yesterday. She might be quite old age-wise, but as it turned out, her disposition was still that of an adolescent like she herself was. Easy to anger and easy to forget "Ohh. Those do indeed sound like serious terms. Sure thing. I will not try to murder people out of the blue from now on, deal?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear as she extended her hand and shaking yukari's "Jeez. For a self-proclaimed 16-year old you are quite uptight. No-one was ACTUALLY murdered you know" she said, making light of the situation. Considering her previous actions, there was an equal chance she was trying to light the mood as there was of her mocking them

As the handshake drew to a close, Hanako stretched and looked around "well... we can consider this a... fun expedition, right?. I bet you're dying to go back to the sunny beaches of Hawai, eh Yukari?. Well plead no more, I will bring us there in no time" she said, extending her own hand now for her to grab. In reality, the arrancar didn't know exactly where they were, and thus may need some trial and error to actually lead them back. No need for Yukari to know that though

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 24, 2020 12:52:04 GMT -5

Iwan averted his gaze back to the horizon as Yukari spoke with him. Something told him this glacier wasn’t going anywhere. While he’d still need a route down, a nice rest awaited him atop it. “If she didn’t accept it, I imagine her words would be far more hostile towards me. Unless she really did go insane” He remarked before impaling his bow arm into the glacier. Yukari handed him a couple of small boxes. Further inspection revealed the name “Hawaiian Host Alohamacs”. Some kind of chocolate box. She’d give her farewell and begin racing up the side of the glacier, far faster than Iwan could manage.

“Hmph” He grumbled, pocketing the sweets and following behind her. A path of shallow sword marks were left in her wake. They made for perfect foot holds as he slowly clambered his way up. Iwan could make out muffled voices as he neared the top. Something along the lines of “Don’t murder” and a sarcastic response. It didn’t fill him with confidence, to say the least, but he had little choice. He’d get too fatigued before even making it half way down. Finally he’d reach over the edge and push himself up.

“Yukari, wait a bit” Iwan shouted over the rushing wind. Before she could respond, he’d rush up and place a hand on her shoulder. He’d reach into his pocket and pull out the boxes of chocolate. “I’m allergic” He muttered before giving them back. “Name is Iwan by the-”

All of reality suddenly popped out of existence. It was not too dissimilar to a jump cut in a movie as all of his surroundings instantly changed. Iwan glanced about as the snow covering him melted away. As the heat settled in, he'd remove his goggles and sigh.

“Gowno… Where am I now?”

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2020 12:56:14 GMT -5 by Iwan Kosnik

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 24, 2020 15:29:20 GMT -5

Home sweet home, Hanako teleported them back, or rather at the Aihara estate farm fields, with her actual Japanese architectural old style farm house in the distance; which was surrounded by the lush Hawaiian foliage with a stone fence surrounding the over two acres of property.

Miki Aihara, Yukari’s mother was tending the fields, when she looked up to see three of them standing there in the mud after a mist had rolled in before dawn, and she squinted wondering if her daughter had been training early in the morning wearing her black coat despite going to bed rather late the night before.

“Yukari, what are you doing up so early? Take a nap before you head to school, or you will be sluggish all day.”

The woman approached, she pulled an envelope from her apron handing it over to Hanako, “Miss Ryo, I sent your transcript from Japan to the Academy, this is a copy for your own records, I was able to retrieve them from your grandparents last night via fax, and I called the school on your behalf this morning. They want you to come in early before they serve breakfast so that they can register you for classes. It is a good thing you are already dressed in your uniform.”

The old woman pointed in the direction of the Academy, with a massive bell tower in the far off distance, about a five minute walk, and smiled. “You cannot miss it, there will be instructors waiting at the gate to allow you inside. Take this,” She pulled out a bundle of rice balls rolled inside a banana leaf, “In case you get hungry. Now hurry along now.”

Iwan simply standing there in winter gear made her baffled, there was a cool breeze from the sea, but it was still too humid to wear furs. “Aloha.” Miki approached Iwan assuming he was a foreigner, “Young man, did you not check the weather before visiting the Big island of Hawaii? Are you here to rent one of our houses?”

Yukari opened her mouth to protest, turning to look at Iwan who was spirited away along with her when he touched her shoulder, she took the chocolates back when she heard him say he was allergic. Quietly placing them back inside her coat pocket and blinked for a minute.

“I am sorry that you’re allergic. You should still eat something sweet...Iwan-san.” She felt rather overwhelmed and did exactly as her mother had instructed rushing off to go inside the main farm house.

“Welcome to Aihara Estate.” Miki bowed, “If you have not decided on your accommodations during your visit, allow me to show you the grounds since you’re already here, we offer meals three times a day, and if you’re interested in surfing the waves, my daughter can teach you during the morning weekends at a price. How long do you plan to stay in Hawaii, Iwan-san? I overheard my daughter say you are allergic to Hawaiian Host macadamia nut chocolate, do you mind sharing them with me to plan your meals? If you decide to stay of course.”

Ever since the Aihara clan was put out of work by the rival minor clans, the houses on the property were being rented to tourists, and it had been quite some time since anyone had made a reservation to stay at the property during their vacation visit.

[561]

Last Edit: Aug 25, 2020 19:05:06 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara