Bleach Hereafter RPG

Early morning Disagreements (Spar thread W/ Yukari and Iwan)

PLAYER

Fraccion 84 - Espada Noveno

Honestly, people don't know how to have fun anymore

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 13, 2020 14:19:15 GMT -5

Hanako had a good nights sleep in the Aihara household. She had to admit, acting like a normal high school girl felt oddly nostalgic. Given the fact she was, well... killed shortly after it. But no need to start the day off with a downer. She got up and checked herself over in the mirror, making sure to hide the spine-like mask remnant in the back of her head. And given how modest the school uniform was, there was practically no way for her hollow hole to be shown either. She did wear a waist-high dark set of stockings anyway though, Juuuust to be sure

Well, nothing else to do here. All that remained was to wake up her new -begrudging- guide and get going. She stopped by yukari's door and gave it a polite knock "Yukari-chan, are you awake?. We should probably be getting to school soon" she said, not realising that due to the difference in their timezones, she'd actually woken up quite a bit earlier than normal. Well, on one hand, this did mean Yukari's parents were probably asleep. On the other, it would probably allow yukari to express her feelings without fear of exposing them both. At least Hanako knew Yukari would not dare tell anyone by now. By doing that she'd basically be admitting she knowingly let a powerful hollow she just met into her household. Knowing how honour-bound she seemed to be, Hanako was confident she couldn't live with the shame of doing that. Then again, that didn't protect hanako from the sheer potential wrath Yukari would brobably harbour towards her
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2020 14:21:54 GMT -5 by hanako

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 13, 2020 15:11:50 GMT -5

What did Yukari know about hollows? After a person dies, a wicked desire converts them into a monster who devours their living family members, and can only be pacified by Fullbringers, Shinigami, or in rare cases a Quincy. After meeting Hanako for the first time, she looked like a person at first glance. In an entire neighborhood village with a community of Fullbringers in the corner of Hawaii she remained undetected. Guilt was all that remained, in some way she allowed the Aihara to shelter an Arrancar, one with a similar aura to a Fullbringer. None of the texts at the Academy covered this particular subject, if she wanted to learn anything about Arrancar she would have to ask one, but doubt plagued her mind.

When Hanako knocked on the door, Yukari was not dressed in her uniform, she wore a particular flame resistant designer outfit, and held her odachi sword drawn up to the raven haired woman’s neck. The situation was different from the night before, a temporary alliance was forged to avoid two potential enemies, and it was out of distrust that she was forced to push the situation to gain control by threatening her. Hanako lied about who she was to her parents,which Yukari found unforgivable, especially when she was forced to go along with the lie in order to calculate her next move.

“No more lies from you. I know you’re not from the Ryo Clan. I doubt you are enrolled in the Academy. Somehow you evaded being detected by the entire minor clan community. Is that even your real face? After everything that happened, I cannot afford to trust you. It all ends here and now.”

A white spiritual aura began to glow from her entire form, the fuel of her power was based on her surroundings, the room she was standing in was full of houseplants because they sparked joy in her heart. It was the flint necessary to ignite a white flame, concentrating it in her hands, and surrounding the odachi blade seconds from burning Hanako’s neck.

The heat was realistic, it was no different from an actual flame, in that instance time and space distorted, they were no longer at the Aihara household. Instead they were standing in two feet of snow, while the air was frigid enough for the average human to suffer frostbite, Yukari resisted the cold naturally as it was the opposite element of her fullbring.

Somehow between activating their individual powers they were teleported to a remote unknown snowy location. Hazel eyes looked around the desolate area, there was a single line of snow covered pine trees in the distance, and massive hillsides. The only semblance of snow had been ash from the active volcano in Hawaii but this wintertime wonder would not phase her like nature normally did. The platinum haired teenage girl kept her sword drawn, she was not going to give up her livelihood on a hollow taking over the Aihara estate under her watch, Yukari had every intention to apply enough pressure on this woman to tell the truth once and for all.

“Tell me the truth. Why did you follow me home? What are you planning to do? What is your real name?”

[540]

@haruko
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2020 23:27:45 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much

PLAYER

The only thing I know for real...

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 13, 2020 16:58:09 GMT -5

Branches of dead and dying trees softly swayed as the wind began to pick up. A flurry was soon to arrive, if Iwan wanted to get any hunting done it would have to be finished by today. Thirty minutes ago he had picked up the trail of an Elk herd. Most likely foraging for the upcoming storm. Fifteen minutes was all it took to catch up, or so Iwan had thought. The only animals he had spotted thus far were squirrels and rabbits. Too small to warrant a kill. The shots would scare off the herd anyhow.

The muted crunch of snow and ice was covered by the growing wind as Iwan knelt down. Upon observing his surroundings, there was little cover for the Elk to take. A sizable patch of dead foliage and trees flanked his eastern side. Plains of snow filled every other direction. Iwan lifted his rifle towards the dead forest and narrowed his eyes. The wind was moving West to East. As were most of the branches.

Iwan held his breath as his eyes fell on the stout antlers of a rather large buck. It would come trotting past the horizon towards him. Just a few more steps and he’d get his kill. With great care as not to startle the creature, he would bolt his rifle. The lightest amount of pressure he could manage was applied to the trigger. And…

Without so much as a warning, two under equipped school girls would pop up in between him and his target. The sudden surprise sent his rifle just a hair to the right. The subsequent shot merely took a chunk of the Elk’s antler off.

“Gówno!”

Iwan angrily bolted his rifle, ejecting the spent case into the snowing. He’d pull down his hood and face protection before standing.

“What the hell are you two doing? I could have shot you!”

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 14, 2020 5:24:11 GMT -5

Ok, so-. She might be a little annoyed, but they could figure it out. It's not like Hanako did a crime or anything... well, she doesn't really know the laws of Hawaii but that's besides the point. Their predicament is nothing a nice long talk can't fi- Aaaand she's pointing a sword to her neck. Great, it seemed this morning would be rather eventful. Yukari did sound rather furious about the trick Hanako played on her. The arrancar might have even felt guilty if a sword wasn't being pointed at her. In addition to that, it seemed that this particular altrecation might cause too much unwanted attention. Hanako grit her teeth, well, it seemed like she couldn't really evade the issue anymore "God damn it, the shinigami might sense this but screw it" She said, using her Sonido to grip Yukari's shoulder faster than she could see and transport them both... far...

Unfortunately, the lack of preparation caused them to teleport into a frozen tundra-like space. They were definitely not in Hawaii anymore, maybe not even on the same hemisphere. Given her body was made off of spiritual energy she could easily withstand this, but she could only imagine what her underdessed roomate would be experiencing "Phew, that was close" she said, noticing Yukari was still holding the sword to her neck "Ok... it seems we're actually doing this" she said, sighing and taking a step back "My name is hanako... I... don't exactly remember my last name. As i said before, i am an Arrancar. We are a subspecies of hollow that took on a more human-like appearance. Yes, i do eat souls. But i assure you, i only hunt those that are guilty. Right now i have no alterior motive, i just want to lay low and evade our little Menos-slayer from yesterday. And of course this is my real face!" she practically shouted that last part, thinking they were alone. That conception was immediately proven false as a gunshot pierced the air, making her look in the direction of the man that was currently yelling at them.

Shit, who is this guy, how much did he see. Then again, even if he saw nothing, how would she explain two girls in their school uniforms in the middle of this frozen wonderland. She decided to play stupid anyway "Ahh, it seems we're truly lost evangelina. I'm sorry sir, me and my sister here were going on a tour and broke off from the guide, would you be kind enough to show us where the closest town is?" she asked, all the while subtly positioning herself in front of Yukari. If this guy proved to be a threat, better be her that takes the brunt of the attack since she can regenerate much faster. She wasn't a complete asshole after all...

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 14, 2020 10:02:30 GMT -5

Yukari listened closely, to every word, every movement, and at some point was in sync with the pupil’s of the raven haired woman’s eyes for any abnormalities. It was true that hollows are formed from a deceased human, it was entirely possible to retain their humanity as much as Fullbringers, and at the end of the day Shinigami would end the afterlife of a hollow-like entity in a heartbeat. The sound of a gunshot echoed across the snowy threshold, while Hanako was hardly a threat at this point, there was a third person in proximity, completely covered in winter garb, he pulled his goggles and blue scarf off from his bearded face in obvious frustration to yell at them. This mysterious person was not an ordinary human, his aura was different, it was unfamiliar yet it felt dangerous to be anywhere near him based on instinct. If luck was on their side, he did not overhear their conversation, he acted as if their sudden appearance was not abnormal, perhaps it was simply guilt from the close call of inflicting an injury on someone on accident that he felt like yelling at them.

The arrancar was quick to react stepping in front of Yukari instantly, as if trying to protect her, but their conversation was not over so she still held a scowl on her face while she listened to her speak back to this man. Hanako was a notorious liar, even if they looked like teenage girls, they appeared in the middle of a hunt, the elk tracks on the ground led to a broken antler sticking in the thick two feet of snow was evidence to the situation, and she grimaced as it was long gone. It was a long shot, there was a possibility they could get away but the tan skinned teen had her doubts. The odachi blade remained unsheathed while she held the sheath in her left hand. At no point did her expression change, everyone present was a potential enemy, and she trained her whole life to defend herself from the supernatural.

As long as this stranger remained armed with his rifle, Yukari held her blade up, she was in an unknown territory far from home, the location of the sun in the sky revealed they were in a different time zone as it was nearly dawn back at the Aihara estate.

Everyone knows that no one tours Russia unless it is Moscow but it was difficult to tell standing at snow level with no landmarks nearby.

[422]

Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020 10:19:53 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 14, 2020 12:29:04 GMT -5

Several things were wrong with this situation. Most were reasonably obvious. If this was a school trip, they’d be forced to wear proper winter wear. So they didn’t, well... die of hypothermia. No school on this planet would send underaged children into the Russian wilderness in the midst of winter for a school trip. These however were minor observations. Iwan a bit more concerned about the girl carrying a large black and red sword.

His hand would tighten around the bolt of his rifle, heart racing as he recognized a familiar aura surrounding them. Iwan aimed his rifle towards the girl with a sword with a glare. “So, they are allowing swords on school trips now?” He remarked. It made little to no sense why these girls had the Hollow reiatsu, but then again, neither did their entrance.

“Leave. Now.” Iwan sternly ordered. It was difficult resisting the urge to pull the trigger. Every fiber of his being was telling him these girls were hollows, yet his eyes told a different tale. He was not going to attack two random people without proper reason. Not his gut feelings. “There is a town five miles to the west. From there you can take a train to Krasnoyarsk. If you do not start moving in one minute, I will shoot the armed one” He’d prepare to activate Zal-Pokuta just in case.

3OuUSR561d100 Initiative

1d100

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 14, 2020 12:45:56 GMT -5

Hanako heard the man speak. It seemed he wasn't buying it. Of course, the fact her companion brandished her sword like that didn't help. But it seemed this man could also sense their energy. But how?. He didn't have hollow aura like an arrancar or a fullbringer would, and a shinigami would never go hunting in the mortal realm, they're too busy for that. Then, she sensed his energy...

"Quincy..." a single word escaped her lips as her posture lowered, seeming openly hostile now. Her physical body dispersed, letting the sheer weight and power of her energy be felt by everyone there. It was the first time Yukari had seen her so serious, the first time she resembled the monster she was supposed to be "I won't fall for your lies quincy. As soon as we turn our backs you'll use that bow of yours to erase our souls" she spat out at the man, looking at yukari afterwards"Leave, this ain't your fight. Besides, i wouldn't want you getting caught in the crossfire" she said "The girl ain't a hollow, but i am. So i advise that if you don't like killing innocents... or getting stabbed, you should let her go". While still very much on edge, she'd calmed down considerably, facing the strange man with a small grin "you know, i almost feel bad for you quincy. Hated by every facet of the supernatural world... kinda like us" she drew the parallel "However, the way you hunt and erase hollows is something i cannot allow" her own zanpakuto materialised at that moment, signaling she was fully ready to begin potentially mortal combat with this man, basically ignoring yukari by now

Initiative
DDtK8aUQ1-100

1-100
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020 12:46:35 GMT -5 by hanako

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 14, 2020 22:55:53 GMT -5

“i ka olele no ke ola, i ka olele no ka make. In language there is life and death.” Yukari finally spoke up, instinct was right for once, a Quincy would cause the both of them trouble in this situation. Yukari was practically fearless, speaking in her native tongue would reveal where she was from, but she had every reason to believe that these spiritual self proclaimed monks would ever venture to her homeland.

Despite the truth setting Hanako free, she was quick to remind the stranger that he was in the presence of a hollow and a human; expecting some kind of leniency among the living. Perhaps, he was lenient in some way, rather than start firing without mercy he gave them a chance to turn around, either to permit them to escape or it was just his method of executing his enemies whether they were living or not.

Yukari was one of the few students who was allowed to bring her sword to the private school academy, there was a hand full of students who brought several items to use as a focus for their fullbring power, and the Soma clan encouraged them to manifest their powers at school in specialized classes in order to keep the neighborhood safe for their first unstable release.

The cold snap would harm an average fullbringer but the platinum blonde’s power was spark of joy, it was fueled by mother nature, deep down she always wondered what snow was like and she harnessed that joy to spark a translucent flame that surrounded her entire form; including her odachi as the focus to her soul powers, a Soma clan relic inherited by the Aihara clan five generations ago and forged in Japan a century before the family branched into a minor clan.

“Yukari Aihara,” She poke firmly at the bearded man, “I figured you should know my name before you shoot. I have unfinished business with this arrancar who calls herself Hanako, in case you decide to shoot her as well, and you are the one currently in the way. So you should be the one to leave.”

The blade’s position remained unchanged in her grip, she took a martial arts stance, and realized the two feet of snow was going to be a hindrance so she calculated the possibilities of fighting in this terrain.

[392]

fo2Ayeu71d100
1d100
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020 23:02:22 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 14, 2020 23:52:59 GMT -5

Iwan grimaced as the “Arrancar” named Hanako claimed his deceitful intentions. Aside from being an insult to the man himself, he found the accusation quite baffling. These girls teleported in front of him, mid shot in a hunt, brandished weapons at him, and now expect him to walk away as if he was the instigator of this ordeal.

Iwan lowered his rifle and sighed. Both had weapons drawn at this point, one seemingly more bloodthirsty than the other. The one known as Yukari seemed calm and collected. Perhaps he could speak some sense into her and consequently her apparent friend. “I apologize for my brashness. I would, however…” Iwan glared at Hanako. “Recommend not making such audacious claims. Your auras may be that of a hollow, but you are no such blight” He looked at the bolt of his rifle with a tinge of regret.

The Quincy gave a dismissive wave to the two girls and grumbled. “Fine. I will leave. If not to prevent undue violence, then to prove that moody ‘Arrancar’ wrong”. Iwan kept his hand on his rifle bolt and turned around. “Don’t expect such kindness next time you brandish weapons at me, girls!” He shouted as he slung his rifle over his shoulder.

This was not his conflict. Yukari was quite right about that. Leaving such a heavy Hollow aura go without so much as a shot left him beyond anxious. Yet this seemed the correct decision. Hopefully that Hanako girl would prove it so.

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

Direct Damage:
Enemy Attack #1:
Enemy Attack #2:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Hunter - Honed Senses, Shroud

TRAITS

EQUIPMENT

OTHER ITEMS

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa
Tsukiyubi
BAKUDŌ #14: Shimoku
Decimate

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 10,000
HP: 50/50 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 85 (70) | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 | Armor: 0

Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020 23:58:14 GMT -5 by Iwan Kosnik

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 16, 2020 9:16:31 GMT -5

Every hair in Hanako's body was standing on edge at this very moment. She frowned and got ready to lunge. However, the man simply... stepped down. He said he'd leave them alone... The hell was wrong with him. What kind of quincy would just leave a hollow to prance around unimpeded... No, this was a trap. It simply had to be. Hanako could not accept this cowardice from him. This person- KILL HIMThe quincy, so many of her kind erased- EAT -And this bastard has the audacity to think he can just walk away?!- SO HUNGRY -...

At this point the malevolent aura around Hanako was out of control, enough to freeze the blood of someone that hadn't encountered an arrancar-class hollow before. Rage, sadness and this deep, red HUNGER Combined into a downright opresiive atmosphere, triggering the fight or flight mechanics any sane creature had. And then "Look ahead, Guren" An explosion of energy caused the snow below their feet to launch and twirl into a small tornado, revealing why the treeline stopped this suddenly: they were all standing on top of a glacier. The sight was bautiful, almost breathtaking to those that didn't know better. But both Yukari and Iwan could feel the creature that emerged from this torrent of snow and ice was nothing to be trifled with. Hanako's form had changed, a red cloak covering sheer darkness, the shine of a needle-like blade and an all-too familiar mask. Yeah, this was a hollow alright...

Then, without warning, the creature lunged forward. It's footsteps seemed lighter than a feather, leaving the ice below undisturbed. But this killing intent couldn't be mistaken. Hanako thrusted her sword, aiming straight for the Quincy's heart. The faster she killed him, the faster the pain would stop...

Summary

Direct Damage:
Enemy Attack 1:
Enemy Attack 2:

At-Will Action: N/A

Bonus action: Primera etapa Resurrecctión: Naisei 
First release: RL X 2, Heightened: As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5 against Non-Basic Attacks. (-4 Reishi per turn)

Bonus action 2 (Converted standard action): Hanki: As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. (Iwan is the target)

Standard Action: Unsheath: Release Attack tech. Single, Piercing, wounding (towards Iwan)
To hit:
Kt2Lw2qo1d100+35
(Edge 2)
Damage:
3d8+2
(edge 2)
50% Wounding chance:
1d100
(1 use remaining) (- 15 Reishi)

Active Effects:
Release Lv1: -4 Reishi per turn

Class:
Prodigy: Genius, Adept

Traits: 

Equipment: 

Other Items: 

Attack Techs: 
Unsheath: Single, Piercing, Wounding

Standard Techs: 
Utsutsemi
Pesquisa
Hanki

Legendary Powers: 

Current RL: 28.000
HP: 55/55 | Reishi: 81/100 | Def: 75 | DMG Die: d8 | Acc: +25 | Armour: 0
1d100+35·3d8+2·1d100

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 16, 2020 19:47:04 GMT -5

‘This was the right decision’ Iwan would think whilst trudging away. Despite their...sickening Reiatsu, they seemed reasonable enough. Hell he had even brashly threatened one of their lives and still they kept from attacking. Either way they were not his problem.

Iwan glanced briefly down at the snow as the wind began picking up. It would violently tear away at the snow below him, giving him chills despite his copious amount of clothing. The upcoming storm, perhaps? Quite a bit early… The air grew thicker and thicker with a far more familiar feeling. One he had felt a fair few times before in his hunts. A loud and powerful explosion sent even more into the air as the crunching of ice rising from the ground filled the air. It was shortly replaced with the howling of wind as the treeline disappeared below the rising ground.

Iwan turned heel and began to run back to the two girls, hoping to warn them about the oncoming Hollow threat before it was too late. He would be met almost immediately with the creature itself. It was an odd bug-like hollow with a needle-like sword- A sword? Since when did hollows use swords? In fact, the Hollow had a strangely humanoid appearance… Something was not right here.

A sharp pain coursing through Iwan’s chest snapped him out of his contemplation. Blood filled his mouth as he looked down at the creature’s sword, now sticking out of his chest. It had just barely missed the heart. The pain was growing greater and greater as the Hollow’s Reiatsu filled the wound. Iwan struggled to look back up at the Hollow. His surprised look contorted into sheer contempt for the creature standing before him.

“M-my turn…” He sputtered out before spitting blood into the creature’s face. In a single smooth movement he would spin his rifle up and point it square underneath the creature’s chin. After letting off two shots he would tear himself off of the creature's sword, falling to the ground with a loud thud.

“Y-you and your friend need to get out of here!” Iwan shouted to the tan skinned girl. The other one was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she fell from the platform?

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

Direct Damage:
Enemy Attack #1: Hit! 22 Damage
Enemy Attack #2: N/A

At Will Tsukiyubi | +20 to Accuracy and +2 to Damage Tier for Basic attacks | -10 Reishi

Bonus Action Release | +5 to Basic Attack Accuracy | -4 Reishi

Byakurai | -2 Reishi
To Hit - yruG0Cye1d100+45
Damage - 2d12

Byakurai | -2 Reishi
To Hit - 1d100+45
Damage - 2d12

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Zal-Pokuta - Deadly - +5 to all basic attack accuracy

CLASS

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa 1/1
Tsukiyubi 1/2
BAKUDŌ #14: Shimoku 1/1
Decimate 3/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 20,000 (10,000)
HP: 28/50 | REISHI: 82/100 | DEF: 85 (70) | DMG DIE: d12 (d8) | ACC: +20 | Armor: 0

1d100+45·2d12·1d100+45·2d12

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 17, 2020 5:19:50 GMT -5

Hanako's theme song.

It was a relief that the hunter was reasonable in that he should carry on with minding his own business, while Yukari had revealed their names to him in the instance that he planned to shoot them, he held no interest in the situation to divulge his own, it was possible that he did not intend to threaten them in the first place despite being armed. The man turned around and began to walk away, slowly at first, the snow was thick, and the sudden increase of weather made the snowy terrain difficult.

Yukari stared blankly at Hanako watching her transform into something else entirely, in a whirlwind of snow, followed by an explosion, the ground was removed of the two feet of snow revealing a smooth glacier that was made flat from the blast. The force of snow bursting in a circular bloom pushed Yukari across the ice, the heel of her thigh high boots left lines across the surface of the glacier, as she held her ground in her martial arts stance to maintain her balance.

What followed after was the stranger being pierced, blood flowing through his winter wear, and out of his mouth. Despite his confusion, the severity of his injury, he called out to Yukari telling her to escape with her life from the present danger. Yukari kept the same expression as before, she leaped off the ice, and landed in close proximity with a solemn expression walking over the partially snow covered glacier with her sword still drawn. The hunter returned to attack the red capped hollow before him in retaliation keeping his focus away from his surroundings.

“Your fight is with me.” Yukari spoke calmly to Hanako, “Why involve him? He’s still human, what in the gates of hell is your angle here? Is it simply because he is a Quincy? Fullbringers erase souls as well, albeit not on purpose, while I cannot speak on behalf of everyone, you are losing focus here. Why would I let a monster like you be anywhere near my family? It all ends here and now.”

Black sparks of reishi formed around her blade as she focused her incomplete fullbring release, a white flame aura surrounded the sword, in one quick movement she attacked the hollow formed arrancar with all her might. The swing of her odachi sword continued towards the Quincy in an attempt to persuade him to run away from the battle.

“I already told you to leave. I do not wish to include you in this fight but you’re making it difficult by getting involved. If the strike of my blade does not change your mind then you leave me no choice.” Yukari said coldly, “What is your name? If you continue to have a death wish, I can at least honor your life by placing your name on your grave.”

[477]

Actions

Current RL: 28,000
Hanako: 28,000 [No Edge]
Iwan: 20,000 [No Edge]

Passive: Alacrity +10 DEF, Vicious +5 Accuracy when using Spark of Joy Release Tech

At-Will:

Bonus Action: Incomplete Fullbring Release -4 Reishi per turn

Action 1: Spark of Joy -15 Reishi

To-Hit:

2A6lYYPX1d100+30
25 AC +5 Vicious

75 natural roll or higher is a slashing crit +4 Damage in addition to crit bonus

Damage:
3d6

Burn Chance:
1d100
50%

Action 2: Spark of Joy -15 Reishi

To-Hit:

1d100+30
25 AC +5 Vicious

75 natural roll or higher is a slashing crit +4 Damage in addition to crit bonus

Damage:
3d6

-

Burn Chance:
1d100
50%

Reishi Spent: -34
Reishi Total: 66

~
Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

FIGHTING: 25
FOCUS: 0
REFLEXES: 0
RESILIENCE: 25

CLASS FEATURES

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following an attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS

ALACRITY
Prerequisite: None
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: Once per target.

BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM)

A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns
Cost: 10 Reishi

Slots 3/3

Fighter Class Techs:

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
Limit: Twice per battle.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Cost: None
Limit: Three times per battle.

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Incomplete Fullbring

Activate: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: As a bonus action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Enhancement: VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Limit: Indefinite.
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Level 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.
Cost: 4 Reishi per turn

Spark of joy
SINGLE: Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

Yukari Aihara
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x2:
AC:
DEF:
70 (10)
Dice:
d6
armoR:
-

1d100+30·3d6·1d100·1d100+35·3d6+1·1d100
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2020 18:16:18 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Aug 17, 2020 7:18:59 GMT -5

Blood... the blade connected. That was good, but it wasn't enough. The man was still standing. Wounded, beaten, but still standing. Hanako tilted her head... "troublesome" the voice sounded distant, contemplative. As she got ready to pull the blade out, the man counterattacked. It was impressive how he had enough energy to keep going after the hit she just delivered. This could prove mildly annoying... And as if this situation was not complicated enough already, Yukari decided to Jump in. What's more, it appeared as if she wanted to slash at her "he well kill you too..." she simply said, before the combined attacks of both Iwan and Yukari slashed into her... or at least, that's how it seemed. As her form kneeled from the hits, it crumbled into pure Reiatsu, revealing it to be a fake. At the same time, the real Hanako appeared behind Iwan, going for a flurry of slashes. It appeared as if she wasn't intending to hurt yukari, her focus squarely on eliminating the quincy hunter

He seemed to have fought hollows before, given the fact she didn't kill him yet. How many of them?. Daid he kill innocent people caught in the crossfire too?. Questions for another time. For now, all he had to do was dissapear 

Summary

Reactive Bonus action: Utsutsemi: Avoid two non-critical hits that would have hit you during your turn (-10 Reishi)
Direct Damage:
Iwan
Enemy Attack 1: 75 vs 80 (Hanki)= Miss
Enemy Attack 2: 91 vs 85 (hanki)= Hit= Utsutsemi= Miss

Yukari
Enemy attack 1: 102 vs 75= Hit= Utsutsemi= Miss

At-Will Action: N/A

Standard Action1: Strike (enhanced) -towards Iwan-

To Hit:
YRqcFEi51d100+25
Damage:
2d8

Standard Action 2: Strike (Enhanced) -towards Iwan-
To hit:
1d100+25
Damage:
2d8

Active Effects:
Release Lv1: -4 Reishi per turn

Class:
Prodigy: Genius, Adept

Traits: 

Equipment: 

Other Items: 

Attack Techs: 
Unsheath: Single, Piercing, Wounding 1/2 uses

Standard Techs: 
Utsutsemi 0/1 uses
Pesquisa 1/1 uses
Hanki 0/1 uses

Legendary Powers: 

Current RL: 28.000
HP: 55/55 | Reishi: 67/100 | Def: 75 | DMG Die: d8 | Acc: +25 | Armour: 0
1d100+25·2d8·1d100+25·2d8

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Aug 17, 2020 12:42:46 GMT -5

Iwan simply gave a confused look at Yukari. She never said anything about leaving him out of a fight, nor had he really… Well, continued to fight anyone. He was attacked and defended himself. Now she threatened him with further harm despite having no real way to escape. She would even go as far as to ask his name as if certain he was going to die here. Was this just some kind of elaborate attempt to scare him away, or just an excuse to try and kill him?

The once white landscape grew grey and vignetted as Iwan struggled to raise to his feet. A sudden burst of adrenaline allowed him to deflect Yukari’s strike by batting the sword to the side with his rifle. “Are you insane, girl?!” He spat towards her, going in to bolt his rifle. “Stop attacking me and attack the big fucking monster!”

As if on cue, the Hollow would begin a new flurry of strikes from behind. Somehow it had managed to sneak behind him in the ensuing chaos. Everything had gone to hell and back… Iwan tried his best to block each attack but a good few would get through. It wouldn’t be until he was nearly falling over that he realized he had been pushed to the glacier’s edge. He’d quickly go to raise his rifle for a shot before getting struck once more. It was enough to tip his balance, sending him off the edge.

IWAN KOSNIK
SUMMARY

Direct Damage:
Enemy Attack #1: Hit! 19 Damage, reduced to 9 damage with 10 DR
Enemy Attack #2: Side Stepped!

At Will Dropped Out of Zal-Pokuta
At Will Suppression | Down to 1 RL (leave me alone >:( ) | Cannot be targeted by ANY attack for 3 turns (So long as I am Suppressed) |

Bonus Action Sidestep | Avoid one non-critical attack | -4 Reishi
Bonus Action Guard | Get 10 DR |

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Zal-Pokuta - Deadly - +5 to all basic attack accuracy
Shroud - Cannot be targeted by any attacks so long as I am suppressed to 1 RL.

CLASS

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHS

STANDARD TECHS
Pesquisa 1/1
Tsukiyubi 1/2
BAKUDŌ #14: Shimoku 1/1
Decimate 3/3

LEGENDARY POWERS

CURRENT RL: 1 (10,000)
HP: 19/50 | REISHI: 68/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 | Armor: 0

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Aug 17, 2020 18:36:36 GMT -5

Yukari was not the type of person to threaten another human, it was more or less a warning that Iwan could be brought to death by Hanako if he continued to fight, and if he did end up dying she would do right by him to remember his name. However, even when the thought crossed his mind, his ego got in the way, and suddenly he was an expert of her mental health calling her insane, when the only thing she had been doing for the past nine hours since she first crossed paths with Hanako was trying to figure out a way to get rid of her. It was obvious that Yukari wanted to fight the monster herself and she warned him many times to get out of her way; naturally she had no choice but to attempt to hit him, fortunately he managed to avoid her odachi with her first attempt to persuade the Quincy.

The fact that Hanako turned into a monster and attacked Iwan was proof enough that her elderly parents would never be able to withstand a hollow assault despite having fullbring powers. The Aihara were kind, humble, in placing their trust on an innocent looking raven haired schoolgirl that hailed from another minor clan in Japan, who was conveniently looking for a home to live in after encountering a menos grande in the neighborhood the night before.

Hazel eyes witnessed Iwan falling off the cliffside’s edge after Hanako gruesomely attacked him again, she had been focusing her attacks on the hunter, and completely ignoring the fact that Yukari instigated the fight in the first place. There was no reason to involve the Quincy, something was amiss with the whole situation, at some point the arrancar pretended to be lost to get rid of him and yet she resorted to killing him instead. While it was possible that he survived the fall, the main problem was that a hollow was still present, and Yukari had to finish the fight in order to protect her family.

“You have no right. This was not his fight. Why did you have to kill him?!” Yukari shouted, her voice echoing across the snowy abyss, she tightened her grip on her hilt, her own fingernails cut into the flesh of her palm until it bled from the guilt of being so powerless in preventing the Quincy from falling.

In one swing, the odachi blade crossed Hanako’s shoulder towards her hip, with a follow up sweep vertical sweep in an attempt to cut her opposite shoulder in an angled V like motion.

[431]

Actions

Current RL: 14,000
Hanako: 28,000 [No Edge]
Iwan: 10,000 [No Edge]

Passive: Alacrity +10 DEF

At-Will: Incomplete Fullbring Release deactivated reducing RL, BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM) -10 Reishi

Bonus Action:

Action 1: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -2 Reishi

To-Hit:

D1lEIpVz1d100+25
25 AC

Damage:
2d6

Action 2: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING) -2 Reishi

To-Hit:

1d100+25
25 AC

Damage:
2d6

Reishi Spent: -14
Reishi Total: 52

~
Statistics

COMBAT STATS

SKILLS:

FIGHTING: 25
FOCUS: 0
REFLEXES: 0
RESILIENCE: 25

CLASS FEATURES

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following an attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS

ALACRITY
Prerequisite: None
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

TECHNIQUES & SPELLS:

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: Once per target.

BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA (ADHERING BLOSSOM)

A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns

Slots 3/3

Fighter Class Techs:

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic attacks this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Cost: None
Limit: Three times per battle.

RELEASE TECHNIQUE:

Incomplete Fullbring

Activate: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: As a bonus action, you enter your 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x.
Enhancement: VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Limit: Indefinite.
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.
Level 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.
Cost: 4 Reishi per turn

Spark of joy
SINGLE: Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.
BURN: 50% chance to Burn target.

Yukari Aihara
HP:
reishi:
RL:

x
AC:
DEF:
70 (10)
Dice:
d6
armoR: