Bleach Hereafter RPG

Hollowhunters

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 8, 2020 23:21:19 GMT -5

Shida watched as the two hollows split up, Slice headed toward the forest, followed by Tensai. Shida focused on Dice whose decided to play dirty by throwing blades at the building behind Shida. Shida put up his barrier before using his body to block the blades, the barrier stopped most of them. But the final blade pierced his shoulder and got stuck. 

Suddenly Dice screamed out in pain. Shida smiled at Dice, "Surprise, you just discovered my shikai's powers." Shida then ripped out the blade stuck in his shoulder before saying anymore "My pain is your pain. So wanna keep going?" Dice looked at Shida with anger in its eyes. Dice kept up their assault attacking Shida, and Shida fought back countering each slice with his own strike. Each time Shida got hit Dice felt it, it was then followed with a strike from Shida compounding the pain. 

Dice continued to scream in pain, it didn't matter how much Shida got hit, Dice ends up more hurt in the end. Shida then ends the flurry of strikes with a slice from Shida's blades at the end of his gauntlets, ripping open Dices midsection. Shida now standing over Dice as they crumpled to the ground, was going to finish them.

post 8

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Sept 9, 2020 14:02:52 GMT -5

As the battle continued, Tensai would continue whittling down the Hollow. Slice would be covered in various slowly healing scars and wounds it stumbled a bit. It couldn't believe it was being toyed like this. Someone in a previous life made it their profession to kill. It wasn't out yet though.

As Slice went to slash with his two blade arms, Tensai jumped backed and dodged again but caught himself in a predicament. Slice extended his blades once more to catch him in the middle of his blades now forming a scissors esque shape. As soon as Slice closes those blades it could bisect Tensai. He was hoping it wouldn't come to this but it seems that the Hollow put him into a corner.

"Surpass them all, Shinka Rasen," Tensai declared.

As his dagger was transformed into a syringe filled with strange green glowing fluid as Tensai quickly injected himself. Slice then immediately went to close the blades found resistance as Tensai grabbed both blade arms and managed to hold him himself. Tensai would then crush the blades of both arms as Slice screeches in pain. And then Tensai would jump up and inject the needle into Slice's mask. At first, it felt strange, like a sudden burst of energy, though it's starting to notice it's feeling weird.

As various boils and blisters break out on its body convulsing and bursting as if it was under the effects of some kind of plague. It was then a giant gate formed behind the Hollow adorned with two skeletons with bandaged heads that open the door. As then a pitchfork impaled the Hollow starting to drag it in. Resisting it regenerated it's claws and tried to drag itself out but found itself struggling to do so.

"What the hell is happening?!" Slice exclaims.

"Hell is indeed what is happening, I said before this fight started that you would be sent to Hell for the Sins you committed as a human, this is the fate to all of those who disrupt the order of this world. Don't worry, you won't be going alone, I am sure your brother will be taken care of by my ally Shida in a bit,"
Tensai explained.

"You bastard, I am not ready to die just yet," Slice yelled.

As he said that he began to bleed more black ichor profusely from the place on its mask where Tensai stabbed it as it screeched in pain once more.

"I am afraid as soon as I injected my special virus into your mask with my Shikai that your fate was sealed, my Shikai ability is based on biology, such an unspecified ability allows me to quite versatile with what I can alter whether it be myself or others but there's still limits with how much it can alter. Either living or dead all beings have bodies that need to be kept in check to survive and my ability can throw that off. Thank you for being an excellent test subject for my first use of that technique,"
Tensai explained.

It was then several hooks and chains were thrown out and embedded themselves into Slice's body. As it was finally dragged in through the gate as the gate closed. Tensai's Shikai turned back into a regular tantō as he walked over to where Shida is. Along the way, he noticed the broken remains of his invention the Kuroi Ori. As he picked it up to take with him.

Tag: @shigahagane

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 12, 2020 10:09:08 GMT -5

Shida stood over the defeated hollow before performing a final attack, smashing his fist downward with such force is nearly shattered the mask of the hollow and destroyed the ground around its head, afterwards the door to hell showed its self and dragged the hollow into its dark opening. Shida always hated seeing hell's door appear. It wasnt the hollow being dragged to hell that bothered him, it was just the feeling in the air when it showed up. The air always seemed to change when it was around. Almost like the sinners energies seeped into the very fabric of space around it. It always made his skin crawl.

Shida shook off these feelings turning his shikai back to his zanpakto and sheathed it. Shida snapped his fingers and a few masked shinigami appeared before him. "Mission was a failure, the containment device was damaged but hollows were eradicated. Send this report to the captain's and prepare to return home. Collect Tensai and help him gather anything he brought with him. Leave no trace were ever here" Shida then started walking toward where Tensai has originally placed his trap and started to roll up and collect the cover he was using to hide it. 

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Sept 12, 2020 11:03:07 GMT -5

Tensai came dusting himself off, already packing up all that he needed, including the remains of his device. Which of course startles the Division 2 patrolmen Shida brought with him.

"No, I don't think I will be needing any help with that, I took care of my problem fairly quickly it seems it took you just a couple of minutes longer to get the job done. Ah well, but I do see a bright side to this whole ordeal. Even though the device was damaged, the purpose of this experiment was to see if it could actually contain the Hollow we used as a guinea pig and not so much if we could bring it back. Of course, there would have to be future tests to see how long they can be contained, will anything change when going through a gate, and other factors. Though this does show me I do need some reinforcement to the metals and alloys used to make it sturdier to prevent it from being destroyed so easily. And also make the final version and design a more compact form that could fit into a Shinigami's pocket instead of hanging it on your belt to risk the chances of it being broken or lost. Ah, that's one of the many factors of science, a lot of trial and error," Tensai said.

It's amazing how he could seem so optimistic after what he did to that Hollow and witnessing being sent to Hell but this is a first in his life where Tensai's prototype was a working one. Still, a few kinks to work out to be sure, but this is possibly his great achievement in a while. And he cannot wait to report this data to higher-ups. He lets a hand out as a black butterfly rests on his finger as a large sliding door materializes in front of them. The Senkaimon, the gate between the world of the living and the world of the dead.

As the door opens the black butterfly that rested on his finger flew off towards the gate, the Jigokuchō, essential to leading the Shinigami safely through the tunnel between worlds. He then looked behind his partner in arms as he waited by the gate.

"Well, are you coming or what? You do realize the dangers if our Jigokuchō fly too far ahead don't you?" Tensai said picking at one of his ears.

Tag:

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 12, 2020 11:53:52 GMT -5

Once Shida finished picking the cover and looked over to Tensai who has already opened the portal back to the soul society. "You in a rush?" Shida followed Tensai through the portal and followed the black butterfly all the way until they reached the soul society 

"Well, while it didnt work out as planned it was still a fun time. So since i helped ya i got a request for ya. I'll explain my request later when we are alone but if you can help me out, id really appreciate it.

Shida then started walking back toward the 2nd division taking his time. Seeing the sights talking to people and relaxing. Eventually he reached the 2nd division, entered his office and began till fill out his report on the whole mission as well as sending a letter to Tensai of his request. "Hey Tensai, im gonna send ya a phone i got from the living world, i was wondering if you could use it to build cells phones that could communicate between the living world and the soul society, im planning on creating better communication between my patrol members and the shinigami patrolling the living world." Once shida finished writing his letter and his report he closed his office door and went to bed.