Bleach Hereafter RPG

(spar) Investigation of another fullbringer - Shida v Diana

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 4, 2020 4:13:36 GMT -5

Everytime she attacked Shida, she could feel pain prickling at her body. It appeared that the more she attack, the more intense the pain she felt. When he suggested to take it up a notch, she was more than eager to oblige him on that. Waiting for him to get back up again, he swiftly charged forward with an elbow strike straight unto her.

The moment she see the strike coming towards her, her eyes widen immediately. Time seem to slow down as she channeled reishi into her eyes, so that she could time her dodge precisely right under the elbow strike. But the follow up blade slashed was too fast for her to follow and though she attempt to shield herself, the wrist blade strikes true and damaging her barrier further. And though it was still intact, it barely hold up.

Before she can commit to a counter attack however, her ears would picked up a commotion not too far from them. Wondering what that was all about, Shida would enlighten him on what had just happen causing her to groan in response. Reluctantly she would drop her fighting stance though it was clear from her face she was deeply insatisfied.

"Dammit....fine, we'll call it off here. What about you? Do you need me to help you grab the body?"

WC: 221
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received 2 status damage.
Diana used sidestep to avoid Shida's elbow strike.
Diana was struck by Nadagiri and received 9 direct damage.
Diana end her turn without attacking.

Bonus Action: Side Step
You easily dodge an attack by simply stepping aside.
Type: Defense
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid a single non-critical attack. Considered a Movement Power.
Cost: 4 Reishi for Basic Attacks. 8 Reishi for Non-Basic Attacks.
Limit: Once per turn.
Enhanced: Cost is now 2 Reishi for Basic Attacks. 4 Reishi for Non-Basic Attacks.

Standard Action: None

Standard Action: None

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED
At the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 3 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

THINK FAST
Twice per thread, you may use a Standard Defensive Technique or Spell as if it were a Reactive At-Will Action rather than its normal Action type.

TECHNIQUES
Cipher
Description: An adaptable technique without any discernible form, Diana would cut her enemy in a single stroke or shoot them from afar with beams made of pure reishi. Occassionally she would load it with bullets which are made up of Hollow parts that she had defeated, infusing them with supernatural properties.
Attack Type: Single
Major Effect: Versatile
Minor Effect: Any
Limit: 2/2

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: 1/2

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: 2/2.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: 2/2

RELEASE

REIATSU: 25,000
HP: 39/50 | REISHI: 71/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 4

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 4, 2020 4:39:56 GMT -5

Shida laughed "Nah i got this, watch this its gonna be funny. Oh also." Shida digs back into his pocket and passes the phone over to Diana "Meet up with me at a nearby cafe or something, just text me the place and we can chat, my phones on...." Shida looks over at the fake body and points "Him? Them? what do you call a fake body? Nevermind."

Shida then walked over to the body and jumped inside.

Shida now in the fake body, jumped up, looked around and yawned. "Oh sorry i have narcolepsy, i just fell asleep." The people looked around confused before one of them said "But you didn't have a pulse." Shida looked at him and said "must of made a mistake?" Shida then started to walk away when an EMT stopped him "Sir, narcolepsy, aside you passed out in the middle of the street. You could of hit your head." Shida sighed "look I'm late for a meeting last I checked I can deny medical support or being put in the hospital. I'm not bleeding nor am I dizzy so I'm fine." The EMT sighed "fine, sir. Have a great day" Shida thanked him started walking taking out his phone waiting for a text.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 4, 2020 5:07:38 GMT -5

That's a relief. She didn't even know Shida all that well, so she wasn't sure what she should do to try and disperse the crowd forming around the "dead body." Catching the phone that was passed to her, she take a moment to inspect it. At first glance, it look like any ordinary phone you could buy from any phone store. But if it really works as Shida said then the phone is quite the gift, she wasn't aware of any method of communication that can reach the netherworld.

Keeping herself to the shadows, she watched as Shida get back into his own body. The interactions that followed did make her chuckle a bit though she would find herself deeply interested of the fake body. Personally she didn't think that there was any need for them, their soul was solid enough to interact with human like her which means they must have served some other purpose. Once she was sure that Shida had left out of sight, she would then take out the phone given to her before sending a brief text message.

Meet me at Black Douglass Coffee house in thirty minutes."

With that she would make her way into the alley. With all that commotion earlier, it didn't just attract those of medical profession. It also attracted cops as well and as she didn't want to deal with them, she waited until the ruckus died out before swiftly and non-chalantly make her way towards the coffee shop that she suggested.

WC: 253
Last Edit: Sept 4, 2020 5:07:56 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 4, 2020 5:30:52 GMT -5

Shida got the text and he walked around for a while trying to figure out how the gps on his damn phone works. He's never really been a tech guy, eventually he gave up and snapped his fingers. A masked shinigami flashed stepped next to him "You need me sir?" Shida looked at him and put the phone to his ear so it looks like he's on the phone "Ya I'm lost I need to find Black Douglass coffee house, cant find the gps on my phone"

The shinigami laughed "I forget your not actually apart of the intel corp sometimes. Your good at acting like you know what your doing. Anyway its down the block, take a left and it will be in front of ya."  Shida laughed right back "fake it till you make it, right, best way to make it look like i know shit when i don't. If I'm gonna look like a target then I'm gonna act like a damn good target."

Shida then walked over to the coffee shop, ordered a black americano and sat down waiting for Diana. While he waited he took out his phone and started messing with it, trying to figure out how it works.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 4, 2020 8:07:30 GMT -5

Thankfully, it was easy enough for her to shake off the cops from her tail. As their fight wasn't quite big and that there were no witness, collateral damage or dead bodies involved, the police were more than happy to leave things as they are, chalking up the disturbance as commotions made by the local punks or hooligans.

As there are still some time before she need to head to the cafe, she take out another pack of cigarette before lighting one up. A lot of things have happened today and she wouldn't have thought hunting Hollow down would lead her to a clash with a Reaper. Shida himself sounded like an upstanding guy but this was the first time she heard the Reapers rounding up Fullbringer to assist them. She couldn't help but feel slightly suspicious about this, wondering if this recruitment may lead them into a trap or something else that's just as devious.

However, she has no clue whatever it was and speculating about it can only get her so much. One thing for sure was that she has a a phone and an access to soul society intelligence network. She doesn't know how reliable this would be but she highly doubted any Fullbringer have access to this technology. After fiddling with it for a bit, she finally stow it and make her way towards the coffee shop. Hopefully, Shida will be able to enlighten her further on the matter.

WC: 243