Bleach Hereafter RPG

(spar) Investigation of another fullbringer - Shida v Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Aug 18, 2020 3:43:37 GMT -5

Shida walked around london in his street clothes this time around. He was allowed a gigai this time around, his mission sounded simple but was anything but. He was tasked with finding another fullbringer, he had just finished his fight with nicholas a week ago who was the first fullbringer he ever met and since then he was tasked with finding other fullbringers and determining their risk to the soul society. If they are a low risk they can possibly allies or helpers in the war against hollows.

After walking around the city streets he started to feel a similar soul pressure to Nicholas the fullbringer he met back in New York City. There was a fullbringer nearby. He started to follow the this soul pressure until he noticed a young women with pure white hair. Her spiritual pressure is different from the other humans nearby, so he started to follow her as best he could without being noticed. Then again a japanese man with a bright red shirt and black jeans was easier to pick out from a crowd of people wearing more basic clothing like brown suits and turtle necks. 

Shida still followed as best he could since his spirit pressure was close to a humans in this gigai body. Though he's not used it and kept bumping into people he would normally pass through, which no doubt made him more easily noticed. He's a member of the executive militia not the stealth corp.

Initiative:
lyqeo_ST1d100 1d100

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 19, 2020 9:51:06 GMT -5

"That's it? Talk about disappointing..."

Taking a puff from her cigarette, Diana looked down on the Hollow she had just defeated. It's the fourth one this week, they've been crawling out of woodwork. And while she was a little annoyed with their presence, it gave her the opportunity to test out what the top brass of the Red Lotus talking about.

Assimilation of Hollow.

It was said that a fully accomplished Fullbringer can absorb power from the Hollow they had defeated instead of destroying them. However none of them actually instruct them on how to do just that forcing her to try and figure out on her own. Having dismissed her fullbringer weapon she began to raise her hand towards the fallen Hollow, her hand glowed slightly as she attempted to manipulate it's soul.

"Well, let's try this again. Try not to move this time okay?"

With that she would furrowed her brow and concentrate as she attempt to absorb it's reishi into herself. However, it was then that she realized the presence of another being whose reiryoku matched hers yet was completely unfamiliar. Their sudden appearance distracted her concentration and as a result she accidentally destroy the Hollow completely, who left anguish cry of pain in the air.

"Bloody hell. Another one bites the dust."

WC: 216
Tag:

RX94MIFn1d1001d100
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2020 9:51:31 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Aug 19, 2020 10:29:47 GMT -5

Shida had followed this girl for a while until he felt the presence of a hollow, and suddenly the girl with white hair raced off after it. "Ok so this fullbringer knows what a hollow is and it chasing it, not good. She might not know how the balance of the world works." It took everything he had to catch up to her since he couldn't flash step with this false body on. 

Once he caught up to her she had already taken the hollow down and was standing over it, it looked like she was focusing, Shida quickly realized what the hell she was doing. He dropped out of his gigai letting it fall to the ground and said "what the hell do you think your doing?" This fortunately broke her concentration causing her to destroy it instead of absorbing it. While still not good its better then the alternative "do you know how bad that is? Do you not know how much your putting the world in jeopardy by doing what you were trying to do?"

Shida stood there for a moment his eyes wild with anger before taking a heavy breath and calming down "killing hollows is one thing, not a good thing, but not entirely bad. What you just tried to do its a huge crime against nature and the world. However i'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering you seemed to be having trouble doing it in the first place, which tells me that was your first attempt. So allow me to ask you, do you know what i am? and do you know why assimilating a hollow is so bad? Based on how you answer that will determine if i draw my sword or not."

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 20, 2020 4:41:51 GMT -5

The masculine voice drew her attention which cause her to swiftly turn to face the speaker. Her eyes narrowed slightly in response. The man who confronted her was of Asian descent and he seems quite furious by what she's trying to do. She didn't think a Fullbringer would be furious with her nor would a Quincy from what little knowledge she have of them...which leaves one distinct personality.

"A Reaper..."

Although she had heard of them before, this was her first time actually facing one in person. They were often described as angels of death meant to usher souls in the afterlife. She would roll her eyes as he lectured her on how what what she had attempted to do would jeopardize the balance of the world but when he said he would draw his sword based on her answer, her lips curled into a grin. She had been hoping to cross blade with a reaper at some point and now was as good opportunity as any.

"I don't know and frankly, I'm not sure if I care. Assimilating Hollows will make me stronger and you're getting in the way of that."

With a burst of energy, the air around her seems to have shifted slightly as the outfit she wore disappeared in a flash, replaced by metallic plate armor akin to a knight of medieval age. The only difference being that she held a gunblade rather than a sword which she raise and aimed towards Shida.

"Draw your sword."

That was the only warning she gave before she fired a ball of pure white energy in Shida's direction.

WC: 270
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana use Sekisho.
Diana activated her first release
Diana use Byakurai.

At-Will: Keikatsu-Restore 20 hp

Prepared-Keikatsu, Sekisho and Kyomon can be use one additional time.

Think FastKyomon and Sekisho can be used at will once.

Bonus Action:: Sekisho: Gain 20 Armor,-15 ki.

Bonus Action: Unleash the 1st release. Meticulous(Basic now crit at 85 ki and above)-4 ki.
Raise Reiatsu lvl to 20,000.

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)-2 reiatsu
Acc - v8pJ|ij01d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED
At the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 3 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

THINK FAST
Twice per thread, you may use a Standard Defensive Technique or Spell as if it were a Reactive At-Will Action rather than its normal Action type.

TECHNIQUES
Cipher
Description: An adaptable technique without any discernible form, Diana would cut her enemy in a single stroke or shoot them from afar with beams made of pure reishi. Occassionally she would load it with bullets which are made up of Hollow parts that she had defeated, infusing them with supernatural properties.
Attack Type: Single
Major Effect: Versatile
Minor Effect: Any
Limit: 2/2

SPELLS
BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: 1/2

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: 2/2.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Cost: 10 Reishi

RELEASE

REIATSU: 10,000(Now 20,000)
HP: 50/50 | REISHI: 79/100 | DEF: 70(Temporarily 80 due to Edge) | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20
1d100+20·2d8

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Aug 22, 2020 14:28:42 GMT -5

Shida was surprised by the gall of this girl "its may make you stronger but it removes the hollows soul from this world. This world follows a rule of balance, removing souls from the equation caus....." Girl interrupted shida by transforming and taking a shot at shida with her strange sword. Shida dodged her shot barely. Shida sighed and said "guess i'll explain it while we fight if your gonna be difficult about it. I also see your not holding back unleashing your fullbringer right away. so neither shall I."

Shida then draws his sword and says "Awaken o guardian of steel, Dankotaru, show your resolve" once shida finished talking and his sword transformed into a bright light that formed around his hands becoming a set of gauntlets with blades attached to the wrists

Shida took up a stance "before we start mind telling me your name? I like to know the name of who i'm fighting, your choice however." Shida then rushed her and went for a open palm strike. Shida then jumps back and says "Bakudo #44: Sekisho" and a barrier formed around shida's body. Shida then takes a fighting stance waiting for her counter attacks.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Byakurai - 46 acc vs 50 def - miss.

Bonus Action: Sekisho - +20 armor | -15 reishi cost

At-Will:

Standard Action: Shikia - RL x2, activates resentful causing 1 status dmg per attack taken | -4 reishi cost
Acc -
Dmg -

Standard Action: strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost

Acc -
6T|mYkp71d100+20
Dmg -
1d8

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
shikai - 4 reishi

SPECIALIZATION Fighter
Flawless Strikes - increase basic attack acc by 5 and dmg die by 1 after a successful strike for all
future basic attacks. Bonus is lost if i fail to hit the target.

Intense Training - start with tsukiyubi, nadegiri, and hozuri. These do not take a slot.

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Bakudo #44 sekisho - 0/1 15 reishi
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Bakudo #11 Tsuzuri Raiden - 1/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 2/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

CURRENT RL: 10,000
HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 81/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20

1d100+20·1d8

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 22, 2020 21:01:33 GMT -5

The first shot fired was meant to ascertain Shida's ability. Seeing how easy he dodged her attack, any doubt about him being a reaper was erased from her mind. He also released a powerful surge of reiatsu to match hers which made her grin wildly. Good, he wasn't underestimating her completely because she's a "mere mortal." This might turn out to be more fun than she had thought. He then ask her about her name which she was willing to oblige should he actually offered hers in return.

"Shouldn't you offer yours before asking mine?"

Shida closed the gap between them with surprising swiftness that she wasn't even able to evade in time. Instead she backed away as soon as the palm strike hit her, reducing what little damage would have been inflicted to her veil of reishi. Charging the edge of her blade with energy, she swung down hard in response before leaping back to make distance between them. At the tip of her blade, another violet ball of energy formed, pulsing before it was unleashed straight towards Shida in return.

"Those Hollows would have muck around sucking other's souls if I let it be anyway. Shouldn't you be grateful that I destroy them for you?" she taunted, her hand ready at the trigger of her gunblade in anticipation. The atmosphere around her changed for a bit as the air felt slightly heavier than usual, her body pulsed with reishi.

WC: 245
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received 1 damage. Armor reduced to 19/20.
Diana use Intimidate.
Diana unleashed Byakurai twice.

Bonus Action: INTIMIDATE
You unleash your spiritual pressure on everyone around you and regain lost reishi in the process.
Type: Utility
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: You regain 25 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Current Reiatsu Level by 25% for the duration.
Duration: 2 turns
Cost: None
Limit: Once per turn. Max of 100 Reishi restored per battle.

Standard Action: HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)-2 ki
Acc - uNq3xO|R1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED
At the beginning of each thread, you may select up to 3 Standard Techniques or Spells that you know. You may use each of those techniques or spells one additional time during that thread.

THINK FAST
Twice per thread, you may use a Standard Defensive Technique or Spell as if it were a Reactive At-Will Action rather than its normal Action type.

TECHNIQUES
Cipher
Description: An adaptable technique without any discernible form, Diana would cut her enemy in a single stroke or shoot them from afar with beams made of pure reishi. Occassionally she would load it with bullets which are made up of Hollow parts that she had defeated, infusing them with supernatural properties.

SPELLS
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.

Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.

RELEASE

REIATSU: 25,000
HP:50/50 | REISHI: 96/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 19
1d100+20·2d8·1d100+20·2d8
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2020 21:02:01 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Aug 31, 2020 2:18:16 GMT -5

Shida smiled "My name is Shida Hagane, 3rd seat of the 2nd division of soul reapers." Once Shida finished introducing himself the young women launched two bolts of energy his way which he dodged by jumping over her and landing on the otherside.

She then talked about how he should be happy she's killing the hollows "You have no clue how the universe and the balance of souls works. You dont kill them you simply put them to rest, they will return eventually. However absorbing them will destroy their souls, bringing the world a step closer to chaos. Plus hollows were once human souls that lost themselves, by destroying their souls your killing a human soul that can still be saved. As a soul reaper i can save those souls and send them to the afterlife. That is why we soul reapers have problems with fullbringers who go around absorbing souls for a pursuit of power."

Shida then put two fingers up and said "Bakudo #11: Tsuzuri Raiden." As shida finished saying this his body became surrounded by electricity, he then rushed the young girl again going for a sweep kick to the legs trying to take her off balance followed by a swift shoulder bash, hoping to launch her back granting him space in case she tries another blast of energy.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: pale lightning - 36 acc vs 50 def - miss.
Enemy Attack #2: pale lightning - 41 acc vs 50 def - miss.

Bonus Action: bakudo #11 - enemy takes 1 dmg per damage die rolled | -10 reishi cost

At-Will: 

Acc - mhameCRm1d100+25
Dmg - 1d10

Standard Action: strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost

Acc -
1d100+25
Dmg -
1d10

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
shikai - 4 reishi
bakudo 11 - 3/3
armor 20/20
ressentful active

SPECIALIZATION Fighter
Flawless Strikes - increase basic attack acc by 5 and dmg die by 1 after a successful strike for all

Intense Training - start with tsukiyubi, nadegiri, and hozuri. These do not take a slot.

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Bakudo #11 Tsuzuri Raiden - 0/1 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 67/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20
1d100+25·1d10·1d100+25·1d10

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Aug 31, 2020 17:40:25 GMT -5

Oh my, an honorable opponent. Those were very far and few in between, especially in a skirmish. Also, 3rd seat of second division? She didn't know how strong that is but she could easily decipher that there are at least 2 groups. She half wondered if his comrades would come, it would certainly make the fight more interesting.

"Diana Chase. Rankless."

Well, rankless would not exactly be right per se but it's better than telling Shida that she's at the bottom of the ladder rung. Not to mention the superiors that she met are moreso pencil pusher than anything so it's not like either of them can gauge how strong she was compared to others.

"Crimony..."she cursed slightly as none of her attack would find purchase. He was quite nimble on his feet before chanting what appear to be a spell? She didn't know much Japanese but she could tell it was some sort of protection spell. Not wanting to get too close, she took a step backward to avoid his leg sweep. He would then convert it into a shoulder bash to which in return she would take a step to the side so as to not get caught.

"So what? I may be new to this gig but they're basically cannibals. Or what, if your fellow reaper is a cannibal and attempt to eat you, ya gonna try and save them mate??"

As Shida proven to be quite nimble on his feet, she decided not to make too much of a distance between them as otherwise he would simply evade her assault again. Charging the edge of the blade with energy she would make two quick slashes, forming twin crosses with her sword assault onto Shida.

WC: 286
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received avoided all attack on this turn.

Bonus Action: None.

Acc - atr3MoOc1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED

THINK FAST

TECHNIQUES
Cipher

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP:50/50 | REISHI: 88/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 19

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 3, 2020 19:46:41 GMT -5

Netto stood there confused what she was talking about. "Cannibals? Hollowfication is like a curse. They cant control themselves after changing but when a soul reaper defeats the hollow they return to the soul they once was with no memory of them being the hollow." Suddenly Diana launched another energy attack which Shida just ignored with his barrier and his tolerance to pain he stood his ground as the energy attack sweeped through his body and cutting a gash on the floor behind him.

Shida then clears his throat before continuing, "So its more like the souls act as both a hypnotized victim and the energy cell of the hollows body. As for killing another one of my own if they turn evil, I've done that before and will do so again. My division is in charge of jailing, running their trials and executing traitors or threats to the soul society. Which is why I'm here, if your dead set on using a borrowed and forbidden power to get strong instead of getting strong yourself, then you will be deemed a threat to the soul society and will be hunted down by my other shinigami. However if you choose not to do that and try to get stronger yourself without absorbing souls. Then we will have no problem with whatever you do."

Shida then re-enters his fighting stance. "However i wish to see how strong you are, so i don't mind continuing this little fight of ours no matter your answer."

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 96 acc vs 50 def - 9 dmg dealt.
Enemy Attack #1: Name - 21 acc vs 50 def -  miss.
9 dmg total reduced to 0 with armor
Bonus Action: Name - Effect | -0 reishi cost

At-Will:

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc -
Dmg -

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Armor 11/20
Bakudo #11 - daina takes 2 dmg
Shikai - 4 reishi
resentful - daina takes 1 dmg

SPECIALIZATION Fighter

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 64/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 3, 2020 20:56:02 GMT -5

Diana stopped immediately upon hearing Shida's explanation. This was all quite new to her, back when she was in Red Lotus she recalled the Reapers purify their soul but they didn't go into deep details on the process. She supposed it would be a rare occasion for them to actually sit down and have a calm and civil interaction on how they go about purifying the Hollow and she may be one of the few who actually had the opportunity to do so.

Something rubs her the wrong way though. The Hollows would lose their memories after getting purified? Which means if a Reaper got to her father in time back then, he would be sent to the afterlife without knowing what happen. She gritted her teeth slightly, there was no way in hell she would let them go scot free like that. She couldn't care less if it's a curse or disease or any of the sort, it didn't erase the memory of the body of her mother lying on the floor drowning in the pool of her own blood.

"You gotta be taking the piss..."

Her knuckles went white with as she gripped her gunblade hard. It was as if a volcano threaten to burst from her chest as her anger rises tenfold.

"So all is hunky-dory after the Hollow gets purified? What about those who died because of their attacks. What about their families?? Ya want us to just smile and nod and carry out as if nothing happen??"

That Shida was able to simply ignore her attacks not to mention the slight pain from from attacking him earlier infuriate her even more. She immediately raise her gunblade and charge up two more balls of energy before firing in his direction.

"To hell with that!"

WC: 298
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received 3 status damage.

Bonus Action: None.

Acc - bQ98U4rb1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED

THINK FAST

TECHNIQUES
Cipher

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 47/50 | REISHI: 80/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 19
Last Edit: Sept 3, 2020 23:00:25 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 3, 2020 23:24:53 GMT -5

Shida clenched his fists at what Diana "Did I say that. No. Remember your loved ones is commendable, taking out hollows because of them is fine. Hell some of the soul reapers were once humans here who died to a hollow and became a soul reaper so other don't have to deal with that.

Diana launched another set of attacks his way, he once again stood his ground, however the attack shattered his barrier. "But all im asking is for you to be patience we are not an infinite force of soul reapers, and we can die. There is only a handful of soul reapers as strong as me, the rest only have a sword and basic abilities, we cant cover the entire world. This is why we are trying to find more help. It why I'm here. I'm searching for fullbringers who are willing to help us, even if you guys don't remove hollows from equation by sending them to the afterlife atleast it stems the flow of them attacking people. But we cant work with fullbringer who destroy souls. Not mention those souls have loved ones waiting for them over there. If you absorb souls your doing the same thing to those people, that hollows do to others."

Shida then rushes Diana, jumping up and going for an axe kick, and using the force of the strike to propel knee strike. 

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 100 acc vs 50 def - 4 dmg dealt
Enemy Attack #1: Name - 70 acc vs 50 def - 7 dmg dealt

At-Will:  Tsukiyubi - 10 reishi - increase all basic attacks acc by 20, +2 dmg dice

Standard Action: Strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - lqbfb5to1d100+40 
Dmg - 1d12

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost

Acc -
1d100+40
Dmg - 1d12

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
bakudo 11 - 4 dmg dealt
resentful - 2 dmg dealt
shikai - 4 reishi

SPECIALIZATION Fighter

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 1/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 50/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20
1d100+40·1d12·1d100+40·1d12

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 4, 2020 0:06:00 GMT -5

It was hard to maintain reason when blood is pumping fast in your veins. Experienced as she was when it comes to battling Hollows, she was still green and her nature made it hard to grapple with her emotions. That did not mean she completely parted with common sense however as she can somewhat understand the reasoning behind Shida's words.

Nobody was born out of nothingness in this world. For every child born, they must have their parents. And even if their parents didn't want their children for some fucked up reason, they often have siblings or someone else who value them highly. The Hollow that attacked her family had been dealt with and as satisfying as it was to destroy everyone she encountered, she supposed she could save her energy for the one that truly matters.

When Shida rushed forward to attack him with her knee, she raised both hands in a blocking stance to dampen the blow even as she skidded backward. Her previous anger had been slowly ebbing out but that did not mean her fighting spirit left her just yet. Instead she inhale and clench her fist to gather her reishi once more, before resuming her stance against Shida.

"So what, you want us to buy time for you all until you all get here? We don't exactly have a hotline to hell or wherever you come from. How do we know if you all are on your way or if we had to fend for ourselves?"

WC: 254
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received 6 status damage.
Diana use guard to block against both attacks. Damaged reduce to 3.
Diana use intimidate.
Diana ended her turn without attacking.

Bonus Action:Guard
You hunker down against incoming attacks to survive them.
Type: Defense
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 10 DR on your turn against all opponents. (Remember DR subtracts from total damage taken per attacker on a turn, not from each attack they make.)
Limit: Once per turn.

Standard Action: Intimidate
You unleash your spiritual pressure on everyone around you and regain lost reishi in the process.
Type: Utility
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: You regain 25 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Current Reiatsu Level by 25% for the duration.
Duration: 2 turns
Cost: None
Limit: Once per turn. Max of 100 Reishi restored per battle.

Standard Action: None

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED

THINK FAST

TECHNIQUES
Cipher

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 41/50 | REISHI: 91/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 16

Last Edit: Sept 4, 2020 0:07:19 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 4, 2020 1:29:06 GMT -5

Shida breathed a little easier now that she was listening to what he was saying "Simple." Shida reaches into his pocket and pulled a small cell phone out of his pocket. "This phone was made by our research and development guys, it can make calls in both this world and the soul society. I already put my number in it, plus there is a little panic button you can push that sends out a pulse of spirit energy, any random soul reaper in the area will sense it or you can call me. I may not look like it but as 3rd seat I'm in charge of the intel corp, a group of soul reapers who keep their faces covered and their identity hidden, many of them are travelling all over the world 24/7 collecting any intel that can help us. You hit me up a can send one of them to help you asap, but keep in mind they are trained in stealth not combat so they wont be much help in a fight but if you need a quick escape or the hollow gets away and you need it found asap their your best chance. Now i know its not a perfect but with how little the amount of people we have out here in the living world, hell the guy who normally watches this area is over in some small ass town north of here.

Shida then put it in his pocket "But in exchange for this phone, no more trying to absorb souls and i want to finish this fight. I'm a fan of fighting truthfully."

Shida then takes one of his arms out of his coat showing all the massive scars on his arms and shoulder. "See due to the nature of my powers and my fighting style, i stand firm and take non-lethal attacks to get a good chance at a counter attack. Each one of these scars are a tapestry of my fights with those I respect. I refuse to let a scar form if its from an attack of a person I don't respect, and if a scar doesn't form from someone I respect, I simply put a cut on my chest." He then re-sleeves his arm and retakes a fighting stance "so lets finish this fight, I'll hand ya the phone after.

Shida then jumps up into the air and slamed down on the ground and followed it with a round house kick.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 0 acc vs 50 def - dmg dealt or miss.

At-Will: Tsukiyubi - 10 reishi - increase strike acc by +20 and dmg dice +2

Acc - E4WHW9ew1d100+50
Dmg - 1d12+2

Standard Action: Strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+50
Dmg - 1d12+2

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resentful - no dmg
flawless strike - 2 stacks
bakudo 11 ended
Shikai - 4 reishi

SPECIALIZATION Fighter

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 0/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

CURRENT RL: 20,000
HP: 70/70 | REISHI: 36/100 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20

1d100+50·1d12+2·1d100+50·1d12+2
Last Edit: Sept 4, 2020 1:30:19 GMT -5 by shida hagane

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 4, 2020 2:18:33 GMT -5

Diana was slightly surprised when Shida took out a phone from his pocket. She was under impression that the Reapers do not possess or use modern technology and mostly rely on Kido spells to get things done. Not only that, he would then inform her that there are soul reapers all around the world, most of which are undercover. It would make sense that they would have some sort of surveillance in place...possibly even how Shida was able to find out about what she's up to.

"Oh? That's certainly an interesting proposal."

The fact that Shida wished to continue to fight against her instead of stopping altogether made her grin. The Hollow earlier fell too easily to her attacks but Shida managed to weather his blow and yet looking fresh as ever. She would need to up her game if she wanted to break through his iron defense.

"Is that right? Then you better brace yourself for more scars, Shida Hagane!"

When Shida leapt into the air and slammed down to the ground, the shockwave send debris and pebbles straight at her. Dents form on her metallic plate armor but she was not quite done yet. As he unleashed his round house kick, she would channeled reishi within her to increase her reaction speed so that his foot sailed just an inch away from her body. As soon as the kick come to past she would raise her fist which glows with reishi before punching forward. This would cause call ball of energy to fly straight towards him. Whether or not the attack connected, she would channel her reishi unto her feet next before leap into the air as the energy from her feet propelled her away like a rocket, thus shaping distance between them both.

WC: 298
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana received 3 damage from first attack.
Diana used sidestep to avoid Shida's roundhouse kick.

Bonus Action: Side Step
You easily dodge an attack by simply stepping aside.
Type: Defense
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid a single non-critical attack. Considered a Movement Power.
Cost: 4 Reishi for Basic Attacks. 8 Reishi for Non-Basic Attacks.
Limit: Once per turn.
Enhanced: Cost is now 2 Reishi for Basic Attacks. 4 Reishi for Non-Basic Attacks.

Acc - |OMuX_dW1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

Acc - 1d100+20
Dmg - 2d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Strategist

TRAITS
PREPARED

THINK FAST

TECHNIQUES
Cipher

SPELLS

RELEASE

HP: 41/50 | REISHI: 79/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +20 ARM:: 13

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Sept 4, 2020 3:17:26 GMT -5

Shida was impressed with how fast she was dodging his full power attacks. "Alright now that the air is cleared and no hard feelings are made. Lets kick it up a notch i wanna see how strong you really are."

Shida then took a blast of energy to the chest burning a hole in his combat suit and burning his chest a good amount. "That's gonna need some burn cream." He then coughed from the smell, burning flesh the worst smell on the planet.

Shida then took a stance and flew off toward Diana going for a quick elbow strike and followed it up by swinging his arm back using the blades on the back of his gauntlets to slice at Diana.

Once Shida landed he ended up outside the ally, Shida then heard some kind of commotion he looked over to see people surrounding his false body, someone saw his fake body laying around and thought he passed out, they were trying to resuscitate it. "Uh..... Diana we got a problem, remember that fake body i was wearing so i could hide in plain sight. I was in such a hurry to stop ya from absorbing that soul that I dropped it like a.... uh well a dead body. Now people are surrounding it thinking its a passed out man. Which means cops on the way. Normally I'd not care but since you can actually be seen and heard by the normal people this could become an issue soon."

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 87 acc vs 50 def - 6 dmg dealt
Enemy Attack #1: Name - 78 acc vs 50 def - 9 dmg dealt

Bonus Action: Intimidate - Effect | +25 reishi cost

At-Will:

Acc - xkdNBqdC1d100+35
Dmg - 1d12+1

Standard Action
: Nadagiri - wound 80% 1d100 | -10 reishi cost
reduce armor 3d4
Acc -

Dmg -

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
resentful 2 dmg
flawless strike - 3 stacks
shikai - 4 reishi

SPECIALIZATION Fighter

TRAITS

ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 0/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 1/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect