Bleach Hereafter RPG

Thanatophobia

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Nov 26, 2020 16:57:46 GMT -5

Leopold wasn't surprised that they were skeptic of him, especially he didn't explain everything yet, but then he was shocked to learn that the Shinigami had knowledge of the Bounts.

"They know about us, is that why I never found another Bount are they all dead except me, but then how come I have never been hunted down or found until now, unless..." Leopold thought.

While at first he thought himself to be the last one and truly alone he then chuckled as he realized something.

"It seems you don't have all of the facts Shinigami. Like I said we were once artificial bodies or Gigai as you called them specially created and modified using the DNA of several Shinigami including our creator that would become new bodies for a Shinigami on death. His reasons for doing so for a horrifying truth that he learned. And when he used an experimental portal to save his research, the first Bounts were created from the Gigai that went through the experimental Senkaimon, and the notes of his work went with them and that knowledge passed down to the present. You two believe Shinigami are part of the reincarnation cycle as well, but have you ever wondered where the Spirits of your Zanpakutō come from?" Leopold said pausing for a bit before pointing towards Muimina.

"They are made from your fallen allies, those who fell before you are being held in your hands right now. Don't you see now, it is this forbidden knowledge that we Bounts have not been completely eradicated by the Shinigami." Leopold explained.

It was then that he threw the teacup to the ground as he stood up.

"And they are no replacements! It is time I tell you the rest of my tale." Leopold said.

Kingdom of Predators

"Yes it is true, we were the inspiration for the vampire myths and even witches, and because of that much of our kind was persecuted by not just humans, but Quincies as well who hunted us down out of fear. It is because of this that all Bounts split into separate clans and spread across the world into hiding. Things were fine in this castle until that faithful day, you see our power draws from something similar to a Zanpakutō or as we call them Dolls. As long as a Doll sees their master as worthy enough to wield them they obey, but my kin abused ours and their Dolls turned on their masters killing them and themselves in the process. However I was different, only I treated my Doll with respect and kindness and thus was saved from such a fate and thus went out of these walls to start a new life." Leopold explained.

Calmer now he sits down, reluctant to share what comes next as he doesn't want to remember that day but he must tell them if he is to convince them as tears ran down his face.

"I became a doctor, healing people, it is through that that I met Maria, she was a kindly woman who was an organ donor. She cared more about others then herself, however she was too trusting. One day she brought a seemingly sick homeless person to our home late one night for me to heal, when I got the medicine and tools ready I came back to find her dead on the floor and the man to have been just a criminal who used my wife's kindness to take from us as he and others he let in ransacked our home. I never been so furious, in a flash of anger I did the ultimate taboo, I devoured their souls." Leopold explained.

He looked in his own hands at horror as if reliving the memory in disbelief of what he did then. It then closed his eyes and looked down solemnly.

"For years I didn't eat another Soul and lived in solitude, aging in the process. However through my reading I discovered a dim hope, In Vitro Fertilization. It is true, we Bounts became infertile most likely due to us one being Gigai. However I learned through this method of artificial fertilization that even infertile men can be able to have children. I tried to do it the legal way and find a woman to donate their egg but couldn't, I even tried to mix in my own genetic material in with the others but ended being fired for it. Eventually I grew desperate and had to take these woman by force so that I can have children. And hopefully maybe they can be born with Souls and be free of the burden of me and my ancestors, before I am erased from this world cause you see...I am dying." Leopold said.

Tags: , ,

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 29, 2020 8:49:49 GMT -5

Time seems to slow down and crawl towards infinity as Diana listened to Leopold's speech. It didn't help that most of the
stuff he mention was something that affects the reaper rather than her kind personally and he was quite long winded.
Honestly, felt as if her energy would be sucked off the more she listen to him even for just a few seconds.

At some point during his speech, Diana took out her mobile and mess with it to see if she can still receive message
from inside the castle or if there was some sort of electromagnetic interference. Part of her even considered playing streaming service on her phone as she wait but she decided against it in the end. By the time he was finished, Diana placed her hands on her hips with an annoyed look on her face.

"Oi gramps, you fookin serious? You brought us here for all that tosh??"

Diana would run her hand across her hair, an exasperated look on her face. The whole thing had been a test of her patience
so far and the urge to just simply grab the table and flip it on his face was rising. Discipline and the presence of her
fellow companions were the only thing that held her back at this point.

"Have you lost your marbles? Just because you didn't hurt the girls when you kidnap them doesn't make it right for you to force them carry your babies you bloody wanker! That's borderline rape mate!"

Her hand balled into her fists as she felt herself slowly overcome with emotions.

"So stop waffling and release the girls. Or don't, I'm still gonna beat the denture out of you."

Tag:
PC: 8

Initiative: vey9LOPW1d1001d100
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2020 23:59:31 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Dec 1, 2020 0:29:43 GMT -5

Shida listened to the man speak, but every sentence that passed Shida was getting angrier and angrier. Diana then spoke up to call this man out on his bullshit reasoning, Shida was surprised she didn't strike. "Shut the fuck up" Shida yelled out "You think this is alright, forcing others to take on this burden just cause you want to save your race? While I could've sympathized with your plight, you went the wrong direction with it. Taking away peoples free wills just to do what you wish is to far. So my sympathy for you is all but gone now. I would suggest you stand up and get ready to fight. Cause if your sitting there thinking I wont jump over and smash your face in when your guard is down, your dead wrong, an honorable fight is reserved for those I respect. You however deserve to die in a rat infested hole like the rest of your bastard race, your nothing more then hollows with a human face."

Shida then walks into the main room in order to stand across Leopold, and then enters a combat stance ready to strike when the opportunity shows its self. "Prepare to die, monster"

Post 9

Initiative 
qTNMxo5x1d1001d100
Last Edit: Dec 1, 2020 0:30:40 GMT -5 by shida hagane

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Dec 1, 2020 1:06:02 GMT -5

Did the clock tick too slow in the castle that every word that came from the doctor's mouth seemed monotonous and sluggish? Hyakuji felt the bount's lips moved in slow motion as he told them his "precious history". This talk was taking too long and boring. He was running out of patience. He glanced at Diana's reaction and with his sharp eyes, he could see her browsing through... is that a streaming service on her phone? Human technology has amused him. Even as a researcher back in the day, he wouldn't have imagined that the world will be filled with such technological advancement. His kind was pretty observant too, in a sense that Soul Society was able to keep up with such innovations, thanks to the Research Division.

At last, she called him out. And it looked like she was already pissed. Well, she was already pissed even during the moment they entered the castle but... her tone changed. She must really be angry right now. Shida on the other hand, lectured on the hospitable bount. There was nothing left to say. Clearly his comrades had already shown disdain towards the long winding conversation, rather... monologue, there was no need to add fuel to the fire, although to be honest, he was already becoming irritated. But he was good at taking care of his emotions, his face was still calm despite what he was feeling. Given their reaction, the battle might start anytime soon. He would just stand there, sober and alert, prepared to make a defense or attack whatever the turn of events may be in the next few minutes.

OpM5XX5j1-100

[271]
PC: 9

1-100
Last Edit: Dec 1, 2020 1:30:33 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Dec 1, 2020 4:31:06 GMT -5

At Diana's comment he was visually stunned and went wide eyed, as if insulted by the accusation of what he is doing is what she just said it was.

"I assure you the women would be unarmed, and that they would be bred in artificial wombs that I-" he tried to explain before being interrupted by Shida.

As he is being insulted his fists start to clench. He slowly starts gritting his teeth. His calm/solemn demeanor slowly being replaced with anger. After Shida is done he just gets up and slam the table. Looking at them with great disdain.

Tranquil Fury

"I have no idea how long I have left and I am this close to leaving a mark, an impact on this world, something to show I didn't waste my long life! Even after telling my tale and revealing the horrible truth of your existence you still wish to kill me? Who are you to decide who lives and who dies?!" he shouted.

He then turns away from them and walks over to an archway.

"We'll do this battle out back in the courtyard, that way it's less likely for the women inside this place to be harmed." Leopold said.

As he led them all through a hallway, in which many suits of armor line the walls as decoration, leading them to a back door outside to an expansive courtyard. Besides various dead plants and hedges of what once was a garden, many odd sculptures and statues littered the area. Including giant statues of human hands grasping to the sky as if there was some sort of symbolic meaning to them. He then leads them all for the center of the remains of a hedge main and turns to them. Out of his coat he pulls a strange looking object that looks like a puppet with cat ears and a tail. He strokes the head of it as if he were petting a cat.

"This is my Doll Cait Sith, the source of my power, with her we can control and animate the inanimate." he explained.

He then whispered to the doll in Romanian "Arate-te" or "Show Yourself" as it starts to walk on the ground before growing in size. Itself becoming animate as it starts to look more like it is made of flesh albeit their knees still looking like puppet joints. Appearing as some androgynous cat person with red eyes, white messy hair, and a blue overcoat.

"Nyow I can see why you called me out, though they shouldn't be too hard for us to handle," Caith Sith said.

Leopold Saur gives his Doll Cait Sith a friendly headpat that Cait Sith enjoys. He then turns to Diana and points towards her.

"This is your last chance Fullbringer, after all your kind might end up being hunted by the Shinigami too one day as history oh so often repeats itself. I am giving you a choice, I promise I won't take your egg or devour your soul. All I ask you is that you fight alongside me and defeat these Shinigami and I promise you that the future Sauer clan will protect you, your family, and loved ones for generations to come." Leopold pleaded.

Initiative Roll:
4NVHVfjP1d100
1d100
Last Edit: Dec 1, 2020 4:41:17 GMT -5 by tensai toshiaki

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Dec 4, 2020 10:32:38 GMT -5

Perhaps had Leopold approach her on this issue instead of raiding the city, Diana would have been more understanding of his
situation. In her view, the women had been forcibly kidnapped from their family and any resistance made by said family were
swiftly crushed. Even though it was considered self defense, she couldn't imagine any family that actually cares about
their loved ones would simply be okay with what happen.

She grinded her teeth slightly when Leopold became overly defensive about his behavior, it was as if he had forgotten the
fact that his rash action had cause death and injury of the civilians involved. Even if what he said was true, she could
never agree with the way he did such deeds. It spoke of rashness and desperation, the complete opposite of what she aimed
to achieve.

"That a fucking threat you old coot? Even if they're coming after me personally, I would rather die than resort to your help.
Your dreams and your soul, I'm gonna shatter them both."

With no warning, she would immediately transform causing her casual outfit to turn that of the familiar black medieval
armor. She cracked her knuckles slightly before taking an orthodox boxing stance. The old man said the catperson is the
source of his power and given his advance age, she had little doubt that this was the truth but she had never personally
fought against a bount before. As such, she would cloaked herself with a shroud of reishi to protect herself as caution.

WC: 255

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana unleashed her release on first turn.
Diana use sekisho.
Diana Intimidate.

Passive: Legendary: The standard Reishi cap is lifted. You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi. Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn. Additionally, your release’s RL multipliers are increased to: 1st- 4x Natural, 2nd- 8x Natural, Final- 12x Natural. Gain 3 reishi per turn.

Bonus Action:BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 20 Armor is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi(reduce to 13 reishi thanks to efficiency)
Limit: Once per battle.

Standard Action 1: First Release-Enhancement Efficient.
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.
Cost: 4 ki per turn.

Standard Action 2:
INTIMIDATE
You unleash your spiritual pressure on everyone around you and regain lost reishi in the process.
Type: Utility
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: You regain 25 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Current Reiatsu Level by 25% for the duration. RL increase does not stack with previous uses of Intimidate.
Duration: 2 turns
Cost: None
Limit: Once per turn. Max of 100 Reishi restored per battle.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
First Release(Efficient). Reduce Reishi cost for all techniques by 2.

CLASS
Titan

TRAITS

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

ALACRITY
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

BLUR
As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Limit: Indefinite.

BLITZ
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

MOMENTUM
Effect: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.
Limit: Max of 4 stacks used per turn.

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 40
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
Limit: Twice per battle.

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
MIMIC
You can recognize a release technique for what it truly is and immediately be able to use it for yourself.
Effect: After witnessing any release technique a foe or comrade uses during a battle, you're able to spend a bonus action to learn that tech temporarily.
Limit: Twice per battle. The technique can only be used during the battle it is mimicked.

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: 0/1

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: 1/1.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: 1/1

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (RED SMOKE VANISH)
You place the palms of your hands down on the ground, red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact, swiftly engulfing the surrounding area and briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke, allowing for a quick getaway.
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

RELEASE
EFFICIENT
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.

REIATSU: 86,000 (Now 430,000-First Release+Titan's Legendary Effect)
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 110 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Dec 9, 2020 17:47:44 GMT -5

Shida chuckled at Leopolds comment on Shinigami hunting Fullbringers "Sorry, but your partially incorrect on that notion of us hunting fullbringers. I found multiple fullbringers who mean no harm to the balance of the world, they just wish to protect themselves and others from hollows. So we only fight or watch those fullbringers who care little for the balance and only wish for power by absorbing souls. Daina here has been an ally to me and other shinigami for a while now. She and her crew have helped us take on multiple strong hollows and protect people, they're our allies, not our enemies."

Shida then transformed his weapon into his Shikai "You however. Have shown little reason to give any room to argue, to ask for the benefit of the doubt, to even be given a chance to show mercy. Your actions are those of a monster, who has lost all sense of right and wrong."

Shida then put his hands together and casted a spell "Bakudo #4 Hainawa" he then created a long rope of pure light and used it like a whip to try and tie up leopold. He then followed up with two strikes, one aimed for Leopold's face and the other a quick straight kick to Leopold's gut.

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 0 acc vs 75 def - dmg dealt or miss.

Bonus Action: Bakudo#4 Hainawa- 80% immobilize | -5 reishi cost

At-Will:
Standard Action: 1st release  - Effects | -4 reishi cost
Acc -
Dmg -

Standard Action:
 strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost

Acc -
Fp6cAuvN1d100+60
Dmg -
take the highest of the two
1d12+4 or 1d12+4
Stun - 35% 1d100

Blitz strike
Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - take the highest of the two
1d12+4 or 1d12+4
Stun - 35% 1d100

At-Will:

Hainawa status roll 80% 1d100

ACTIVE EFFECTS
armor - 18/30
shikai - 4 reishi
resentful

SPECIALIZATION Monk
Flawless Strikes - increase basic attack acc by 5 and dmg die by 1 after a successful strike for all
future basic attacks. Bonus is lost if any attack fails to hit the target.

Intense Training - start with tsukiyubi, nadegiri, and hozuri. These do not take a slot.

Perfect Form - All of your Basic and Non-Basic Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy and +2 Damage Tiers.

Iron Fist - As a passive effect, your Strike Basic Attacks roll two sets of damage dice and take the better sets of rolls. Also the same Strike Basic Attacks have a 35% chance to inflict Stun.

TRAITS
Resist - as a passive effect when hit with an attack, opponent takes 2 direct dmg for non basic attacks and 1 for basic attacks
Blitz - as an at-will action you can make 2 basic attacks during on of your standard actions on your turn
Indomitable - gain 4 DR
Endure - start combat with 10 armor
Resolve - as an at-will action recover 1 reishi for each point of damage negated with DR. Note: max of 50 reishi can be recovered
ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Bakudo #44 sekisho - 0/1 15 reishi
Utsusemi - 0/1 10 reishi
Bakudo #11 Tsuzuri Raiden - 0/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 2/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
Bakudo #39 Enkosen - 2/2 10 reishi
Bakudo #4 Hainawa - 1/2 5 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

CURRENT RL: 186,000
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 62/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d12+4 | ACC: +60 | DR: 4
1d100+60·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100·1d100+60·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2020 14:31:26 GMT -5 by shida hagane

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Dec 11, 2020 4:57:00 GMT -5

Bloody Tears

Even as Leopold watched as he witnessed all of their Reiatsus rise he still had a cold neutral expression on his face. With his Doll unsealed his power slowly begins to rise. And as their aura swirls around them they would barely be able to make out the faces of the souls that Leopold has devoured in his lifetime swirling within his Reiatsu. His entire soul just a mishmash of other souls stuffed into one body. A truly unsettling thing to see, not so much as his Reiatsu seems to be above even Diana's even just slightly as the tattoo on his hand disappears as if to signify he is using all of his power.

He founds himself looking at the rope of energy that his body and one of his arms gets tangled in as if it were a minor inconvenience. He blocks the attacks that was aiming for his face but gets hit in the gut instead as he leans forward. Some blood dripping down from his lips. As his fist begin to clench.

"I know what I am doing is unjust, but I have no choice. All I wanted while I was with Maria is to start a family and before I die I am doing whatever it takes to have children. Do you really think you have any right to talk about morals Shinigami, when your kind have massacred the Quincies long ago, even when they begged for mercy?"
Leopold said.

With his free hand he makes some strange hand gestures as he speaks in Romanian some type of incantation, and if anyone here can speak Romanian they would know he would say "Mother nature, take what you have given, reap what you have sown, and tear my enemies out of your roots!" as a raging whirlwind swirls around him. Causing a massive vortex that is sucking in everything around it.

LEOPOLD COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Hit by Shida's two attacks.

At-Will: Boss Release - The boss enters their 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x. (Edge 2 on Shida Hagane) |-4 Ki per turn

At-Will 2: Versatile - Defensive boon for next turn +10 Defense and -2 from all attacks next turn.

Bonus Action 1: Guard - You gain 10 DR on your turn against all opponents. (Remember DR subtracts from total damage taken per attacker on a turn, not from each attack they make.) | -14 reishi cost

Bonus Action 2: Incantation (Focus Energy) - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -10 Reishi

Standard Action: Tornadă Vraji -HADŌ 58: TENRAN (ORCHID SKY) Major Effect: Spread | Minor Effect: Shock
| -40 reishi cost
Acc - AiFoo0qO1d100+65
Dmg - 3d12
Stun Chance (50%) - 1d100
Spread Chance (50$) - 1d100 (Primary Target Shida Hagane)

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Immobilized - 2/2 turns (Defense techs cost 10 more Reishi)

Released: X2 RL and -4 Ki per turn

CLASS
Caster

CLASS PERKS
POTENT
As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 25. As an at-will action you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn.

VERSATILE
As an at-will action at the end of your turn choose a defensive or offense boon: For defense add bonus +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn. Or, for offense add a bonus +10 Accuracy and +1 Damage Tier with all attack spells during your next turn.

Specialized Class: Magus

CONDUIT
Twice per thread, as an at-will action, all successful attack spells you landed on the previous turn restore 3 HP back to you. Also any attacks you avoided successfully will restore 3 Reishi as well.

RATION
Once per battle, as a bonus action, for 3 turns, any techniques used by your foe(s) have their total Reishi cost siphoned off. The spent Reishi is then transferred to you. Your opponent does not lose any extra Reishi. Your foe(s) must notate how much Reishi they have spent on powers, each turn, while this is active.

TRAITS

INDOMITABLE
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 35
Effect: Increase your DR by +4 against all Attacks.

GRIT
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 40
Activate: Passive
Effect: When you fall below 50% of your Maximum HP and remain below 50%, increase your: Accuracy by +5, Defense by +5, Damage Tier by +2, and DR by +1.

WILLPOWER
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 45
Effect: Allows your HP to drop past 0, into negative numbers, for one turn. You MUST heal to bring your HP back up to at least 1 HP otherwise you are automatically KO'd on your next turn.

BLUR
Prerequisite: None
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

FORTITUDE
Effect: As an at-will action after accounting for reductions and negations, any damage taken this turn is ignored. Two turns later the total value returns as direct damage to you at the end of your turn. (Cannot be avoided on that turn by any means.)

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.

SPELLS

You place the palms of your hands down on the ground, red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact, swiftly engulfing the surrounding area and briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke, allowing for a quick getaway.
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. Only damage rolled via dice is counted into calculations - straight damage boosts by damage dice Tier 5 or above are ignored. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #8: SEKI (REPULSE)
You generate an orb of light blue energy which repels whatever strikes it.
Effect: As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #32: GYAKU UNMEI (REVERSE FATE)
You create a thin barrier of green Kido that covers your body like a suit. It absorbs incoming attacks and then fires spiked energy tendrils back at the attacker.
Effect: As an at-will action choose one attack that missed you (or you avoided) and deal its lowest damage die value as direct damage back at the attacker. Considered a Movement Power. You can use this with the Blur trait to send back the lowest damage die from a second attack that missed you (or was avoided.)
Limit: Four times per battle.

BAKUDŌ #27: INEMURI (FORCED SLUMBER)
You quickly hold your hand in front of your enemy’s face as their pupils dilate before they fall unconscious.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)
You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Type: Utility - Kido Binding Spell
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 3 Reishi per turn and lasts until target is no longer Crippled. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi.

Limit: Once per target.

HADŌ #33: SŌKATSUI (PALE FIRE CRASH)
The user discharges a torrent of blue flames from their palm that crash like a wave towards their foe.
Type: Attack - Single
Activate: Standard Action
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Charging major effect and Burn minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Does bonus damage equal to the highest rolled damage dice against users who are in their Released state and/or have Edge against you.
Cost: 20 Reishi

HADŌ 58: TENRAN (ORCHID SKY)
Upon spinning your weapon in front of you, a wide tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Type: Attack - Area
Effect: As a standard action, you make an area attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Spread major effect and the Stun minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 40 Reishi
Limit: Twice per battle. 1/2 uses.

Bitto

Action: At-Will / Bonus
Effect: As an at-will action, for the duration, you siphon half of the HP your opponents lost on their turns. After the duration, as a bonus action, you can add bonus damage to a single type attack equal to the amount of HP you previously siphoned. Does not apply to attacks that only deal direct or status damage.

RELEASE

HINDER
With each strike of your weapon, you cause your opponent to become unbalanced and lose their composure. Even small movements take enormous effort.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Hindered status on one target. Under the effects of Hindered, on your foe’s turn, the normal Reishi or HP cost for any bonus action is doubled. Also, any technique or spell that requires 1 standard action, now requires 2.

EFFICIENT Lvl 3.
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.
Level 2: Techs and/or spells used now cost -4 less Reishi.
Level 3: Techs and/or spells used now cost -6 less Reishi.

REIATSU: 444,444 (222,222)
HP: 136/150 | REISHI:157/225 | DEF: 50 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50

Cait Sith would then begin sending forth more of those puppeteers as she controls the giant hand sculptures from the garden that she is animating to acting like real hands. As she then attempts slam the hands onto Muimina and Diana. But not before she herself goes towards Shida and does several claw swipes in an attempt to pierce his armor.

"I am really sorry about this you knyow but I am afraid master Leo has commanded me-ow to get you all out of his way. So do me a favor and go down will you?" they would say.

CAIT SITH COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Put a summary here.

At-Will 1: Boss Release - The boss enters their 1st Release state. You may drop out at any time by using an at-will action. This Release boosts your base RL by 2x. (Edge 2 on Shida Hagane) |-4 Ki per turn

At-Will 2: Hands of the Puppeteer (TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)) - As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. | -10 Reshi

At-Will 3: Blitz - As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Bonus Action 1: Bastion - You conjure a temporary protective barrier between you and your foes. This wall can protect you and one other ally and has 15 HP. While the barrier is active, your enemy cannot harm you until they break it by reducing the HP to 0. You may only use basic attacks to harm your opponent from within the barrier. You may break down the barrier at any time by using an at-will action.
Special Effect: The wall has a natural DR of 5 against Advanced Techs/Spells and Release Attacks. This DR cannot be bypassed or nullified by any means. | -15 reishi cost

Bonus Action 2: Cat Scratch (NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)) - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%. |-5 Ki

Wound Chance (80%) - 1d100 If inflicted loses 3d4 armor.

Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*

Standard Action: Left Hand of the Puppeteer (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc -1d100+65 (Deadly and Tsyukibi)
Dmg - 1d12+1

Right Hand of the Puppeteer (Strike) @muimina
Acc -1d100+65 (Deadly and Tsyukibi)
Dmg - 1d12+1

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Release - 2X RL -4 Reishi per turn.

CLASS

Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following any attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS
BLITZ
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 45
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

ASSAULT
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 35
Effect: As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

PRECISION
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 30
Effect: Accuracy with all Attacks this turn is increased by +20.

TECHNIQUES

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Limit: Three times per battle.

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON)
A fighting technique that cancels out an opponent's Reishi by hitting it with the same quality and quantity of oppositely spinning Reishi.
Effect: As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Power.
Duration: Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.

KAZAGURUMA (WINDMILL)
You jump into the air and perform a devastating kick which sends the target flying away with tremendous force.
Action: Standard
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Bashing major effect and Stagger minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: For an extra cost of 10 Reishi you can add the Stun minor effect and it lasts one extra turn.

RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
You perform a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms that are devastating and have enough power to destroy the surrounding area.
Type: Attack - Barrage
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.
Cost: 30 Reishi

REINFORCEMENTS
Whether in dire straits or to put on the pressure, you call in for reinforcements.
Action: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: Cait summons a animated suits of armor to fight alongside them and Leopold. The group is treated like a single entity. As an at-will action they can do one of the following once per thread:
Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d6 damage.
Increase the damage of 1 Advanced or Release Technique used by you on this turn by +2d6.
As a Reactive Action, the group can take a hit for you and has 20 HP. Any damage that exceeds its HP is dealt to you but any further status effects are inflicted upon the group instead of you.
Limit: One group may be summoned. The group retreats from battle when their HP reaches 0 or when they have used all 3 available actions. Whichever comes first.

SPELLS
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.

RELEASE

BASTION
Your release allows you to create a fortification to protect yourself and your allies from harm.
Type: Defense
Effects: You conjure a temporary protective barrier between you and your foes. This wall can protect you and one other ally and has 15 HP. While the barrier is active, your enemy cannot harm you until they break it by reducing the HP to 0. You may only use basic attacks to harm your opponent from within the barrier. You may break down the barrier at any time by using an at-will action.
Special Effect: The wall has a natural DR of 5 against Advanced Techs/Spells and Release Attacks. This DR cannot be bypassed or nullified by any means.
Limit: Once per battle. 0/1 uses

DEADLY Lvl 2
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.

REIATSU: 222,222 (111,111)
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 66/100 | DEF: 65 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +35

Tags: , , 1d100+65·3d12·1d100··1d100·3d4·1d100+65·1d12+1·1d100+65·1d12+1
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2020 5:02:41 GMT -5 by tensai toshiaki

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Dec 11, 2020 14:12:30 GMT -5

While the conversation was long winding, Hyakuji would admit, he was down for some negotiation and diplomacy, given the way Leopold presented his case, however desperate, he would not resort to battle should the doctor willingly surrendered. However, it seemed like he didn't want to give up on his plan and the reluctance of the trio to agree with him led the mysterious bount to swiftly change his mood. The seemingly weak man shouted in a powerful voice which reverberated throughout the castle. Hyakuji prepared himself into a fighting stance in case Leopold or whatever servant dolls he had would attack, but there was none. Instead, they were led outside, to the courtyard of the castle where the bount intended to fight them.

There were different statues littering the expanse of the courtyard. Some of the statues looked like pawns in a chess set, others looked like they had disintegrated over time, as dead vines and weeds crawled over them.

Time seemed to go back into its usual pace, Diana prepared herself in defense, while Shida lost his cool and attacked the bount. Leopold responded with an incantation which formed a massive whirlwind around the place. His doll, Caith, created more puppeteers, controlling the giant sculpture of hands, the right hand attempting to slam on Hyakuji, which he tried to dodge swiftly, its thumb almost caught the sole of his foot. Without wasting a second, he charged forward to the doll, attempting to strike her with his black nodachi with a flurry of slashes. First, a diagonal slash that would probably cut her into half, followed by a strike on the head, and then through her upper torso. If this doll was the source of Leopold's power, better to deal with her first so as to weaken the doctor. However, because of the strong wind caused by the vortex,which would probably affect the accuracy of his attacks, he needed to make sure to put extra strength and control on his grip of his sword.

[336]

PC:10

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Defense:
Enemy attack: 92 acc vs 100 def= missed!

Offense:
Hyakuji attacked with strike 3 times

Release state: +5acc on basic attacks under release state| -4 rei

------------------------------------

Bonus Action: Rapid Movement| -9 rei

At-will: Blitz

Standard Action: Diagonal Slash (Enhanced Strike) 1a| -0 rei
Acc - wyqWKR7k1d100+55
Dmg - 2d12+2

Standard Action: Head strike (Enhanced Strike) 1b | -0 rei
Acc - 1d100+55
Dmg - 2d12+2

Standard Action: Body strike (Enhanced Strike) 2 | -0 rei
Acc - 1d100+55
Dmg - 2d12+2

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Crush: Scoring a critical hit with a Basic Attack gives the special status effect Crushed: While Crushed the target's defense is lowered by 15 for the duration.

Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

TECHNIQUES

KUUKYO NO SANZO (UTSUSEMI)

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO )

BAKUDŌ #11: TSUZURI RAIDEN (BOUND LIGHTNING)
You generate an electric current through any object you touch, which damages anything or anyone which is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Effect: Starting on your next turn after activation, all attacks that hit you during the duration deal 1 direct damage back to the attacker per damage die rolled. This damage bypasses all DR.
Duration: 3 turns.

HAUNT (BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA)
A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

Attack type:
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.

Major effect:
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

Minor effect:
CRIPPLE: 50% chance to Cripple the target.

Enhancement:

DEADLY

Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

REIATSU: 93,000 [186,000]
HP: 85/85 [Armor: 13]| REISHI: 47/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +50
1d100+55·2d12+2·1d100+55·2d12+2·1d100+55·2d12+2
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2020 14:21:25 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Dec 14, 2020 12:34:58 GMT -5

It wasn't often that Diana encounter a being that has a higher level reiatsu than her. She would have thought that such a being would have garnered fame, enough that the Red Lotus would have mention him in passing but then again this was her first time to actually encounter such a being. Instead of feeling daunted however, she felt quite excited as there wasn't any fun in beating a decrepit old man who couldn't defend himself.

"Now we're talking. Otherwise, it'll just be elder abuse."

Shida was the first to engage as he hurled a lasso made out of pure light with the attempt to tie up Leopold and even landed a solid hit on the old man. Though she didn't experience it personally, she can tell simply from looking that Shida landed a clean hit. Probably even dealt internal injuries too. Despite that he managed to utter a foreign incantation, she couldn't quite understand the meaning but she can at least tell it sounded from Eastern Europe. A whirlwind followed that threaten to suck her though she planted her feet to root herself in the position.

The catperson engaged next, puppeteering the hand sculptors into attacking them by capitalizing on the distraction he made. It was quite slow however and she was able to deftly dodge the attack and rushed towards two statues. Though she wasn't a puppeteer herself, her fullbring abilities allow her to manipulate the statues crudely in such a way that they would still be able to shield her ally from their adversary's assault.

"Rise and shine!" she yelled out as one of the statue move in to protect Shida while the other protect herself. Given Shida's fighting style, she believe he would benefit more from her aide compared to Hyakuji.

As the the pair had decided to engage their targets in close combat, Diana decided to switch target and attack the hands instead. She would raise both palms targetting a hand statue each. Twin balls of energy formed before she blasted them both straight onto the hand statues with the intent to shatter them into little pieces. She would then hang back so as to watch which of her teammate would require her help.

WC: 376
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
Diana noticed Tsukiyubi. Diana use Genius to mimic that.
Diana activate Haste.
Diana mimic Bastion
Diana use Bastion.
Diana use Sai twice.

Passive: Legendary: The standard Reishi cap is lifted. You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi. Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn. Additionally, your release’s RL multipliers are increased to: 1st- 4x Natural, 2nd- 8x Natural, Final- 12x Natural. Gain 3 reishi per turn.

At-will:: Haste-Gain 1 extra bonus action.

Bonus Action 1:MIMIC-Mimic Bastion.
You can recognize a release technique for what it truly is and immediately be able to use it for yourself.
Effect: After witnessing any release technique a foe or comrade uses during a battle, you're able to spend a bonus action to learn that tech temporarily.
Limit: Twice per battle. The technique can only be used during the battle it is mimicked.(One left)

Bonus Action 2:
Effects: You conjure a temporary protective barrier between you and your foes. This wall can protect you and one other ally and has 15 HP. While the barrier is active, your enemy cannot harm you until they break it by reducing the HP to 0. You may only use basic attacks to harm your opponent from within the barrier. You may break down the barrier at any time by using an at-will action.
Special Effect: The wall has a natural DR of 5 against Advanced Techs/Spells and Release Attacks. This DR cannot be bypassed or nullified by any means.

Standard Action 1:
Energy Blast/BAKUDŌ #1: SAI (RESTRAIN)-Enhanced.
Target: AOE(Leopold and Cait Sith's Bastion)
Accuracy: nQFy5TGB1d100+50
Type: Basic Attack - Kido Binding Spell
Action: Standard Action
Damage: 1d12
Immobilize Effect (40%): 1d100
Cost: 4 Reishi(Reduced to 1)
Enhanced: You now have the ability to cast this spell as an Area Attack which can target up to 3 enemies.

Standard Action 1:
Energy Blast/BAKUDŌ #1: SAI (RESTRAIN)-Enhanced.
Target: AOE(Leopold and Cait Sith's Bastion)
You point your index and middle fingers at the intended target, causing their arms to lock behind their back.
Accuracy: 1d100+50
Type: Basic Attack - Kido Binding Spell
Action: Standard Action
Damage: 1d12
Immobilize Effect (40%): 1d100
Cost: 4 Reishi(Reduced to 1)
Enhanced: You now have the ability to cast this spell as an Area Attack which can target up to 3 enemies.

ACTIVE EFFECTS

CLASS
Titan

TRAITS

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

ALACRITY

BLUR
As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

BLITZ

MOMENTUM
Effect: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.

HASTE
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
Limit: 1/2

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
MIMIC

Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power.

You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

RELEASE
EFFICIENT

HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 85/100 | DEF: 110 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50
[/spoiler]
1d100+50·1d100·1d100·1d100+50·1d100·1d100
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2020 12:35:36 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Dec 20, 2020 3:05:27 GMT -5

Shida stood his ground as Leopold and his cat puppet started their attacks. Leopold started the assault by summoning a large whirlwind of biting cold. Diana blocked the attack by forcing a statue to move in front of him blocking the attack but it didn't stop the cat puppet from getting in and slashing at him with its claws that ripped through his barrier, and even sliced his shoulder, didn't hurt much but it was bleeding pretty well.

Shida quickly retaliated against the cat puppet with quick punch followed with a quick knee strike. "Stop using your puppet to attack. You a coward? Fight me, hand to hand, or are you to weak?" He then kicked the statue with full force breaking it in half and sending one half toward Leopold. "Catch." He then followed up the flying statue by getting in close and slashing at Leopold with the blades attached to the sides of his gauntlets. Trying to slash up Leopold and leave him bleeding much like how his cat puppet did, he then jumped back to regain his spacing.

Shida then looked over to Diana and quickly gave her a thumbs and a nod to thank her for sending the statue his way to block the attack heading at Shida.

Post 11

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 83 acc vs 75 def - 9 dmg dealt.
cat puppet inflicts wound, 3 dmg per turn
dmg blocked by bastion no dmg taken, stun inflicted

Bonus Action: Nadegiri - inflict wound 80% X8Fsg2eG1d100 | -10 reishi cost

At-Will: Tsukiyubi - +20 acc and +2 dmg tier -10 reishi cost

Standard Action: strike - stun 35% 1d100 | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+80
Dmg - roll 2 and take the highest
1d12+4 or 1d12+4

blitz strike - stun 35% 1d100
Acc - 1d100+80
1d12+4 or 1d12+4

Standard Action: strike - stun 35% 1d100
Acc - 1d100+80
1d12+4 or 1d12+4

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
shikai - 4 reishi
resentful
stun - -2 dmg tiers
wound - 3 dmg per turn
armor - 9/30

SPECIALIZATION Monk
Flawless Strikes - increase basic attack acc by 5 and dmg die by 1 after a successful strike for all

Intense Training - start with tsukiyubi, nadegiri, and hozuri. These do not take a slot.

Perfect Form - All of your Basic and Non-Basic Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy and +2 Damage Tiers.

Iron Fist - As a passive effect, your Strike Basic Attacks roll two sets of damage dice and take the better sets of rolls. Also the same Strike Basic Attacks have a 35% chance to inflict Stun.

TRAITS
Resist - as a passive effect when hit with an attack, opponent takes 2 direct dmg for non basic attacks and 1 for basic attacks
Blitz - as an at-will action you can make 2 basic attacks during on of your standard actions on your turn
Indomitable - gain 4 DR
Resolve - as an at-will action recover 1 reishi for each point of damage negated with DR. Note: max of 50 reishi can be recovered
ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 0/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 1/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 1/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
Bakudo #39 Enkosen - 2/2 10 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

HP: 97/100 | REISHI: 38/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d12+4 | ACC: +60 | DR: 4

1d100·1d100·1d100+80·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100·1d100+80·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100·1d100+80·1d12+4·1d12+4
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2020 3:06:34 GMT -5 by shida hagane

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Dec 21, 2020 2:23:28 GMT -5

Bloody Tears

As the gigantic hand sculptures were destroyed being used as shields from Muimina's strikes at Cait Sith, and exploded to pieces by Diana's energy balls. The debris goes towards Leopold and his Doll like a bunch of shrapnel. Leopold then performed a magical ritual, using the strange symbol on his hand as well as drawing what appears to be runic symbols in the air. As he makes a barrier around his body, and a much larger one around the mansion. As the shards from Diana's attacks would do no damage to him whatsoever. However, he would find himself be cut and bleeding from the blade of Shida's gauntlet that managed to cut through. As the barrier reacted to the other slash attacks the third would break through and harm him more.

"A mere puppet?! I beg to differ, Cait Sith is a manifestation of my power given a form separate of my own, an extension if you will. It is no different then the Zanpakuto you wield that is made of the Souls of your fallen comrades. Though they and I are more connected than you and your Zanpakuto will ever be." Leopold said.

As if regaining his calm cold composure from earlier he continues his tornado spell from earlier. Only this time writing runes in the air instead to keep the spell going. Hoping to engulf them all in it this time.

LEOPOLD COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
With Indomitable's 4 DR and Versatile Defensive Boon, Leopold took no damage from Diana's attacks. Barrier also prevented any successful status effect rolls from attacks to hit. Though that 20 armor is spent to reduce the damage from Shida's attacks from 21 to 1. And thus it is over at the end of the turn it was used.

At-Will 2: Versatile - Defensive boon for next turn +10 Defense and -2 from all attacks next turn.

Bonus Action 1: Runic Barrier - You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks. | -19 reishi cost

Bonus Action 2: Bount Runes(Focus Energy) - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -4 Reishi

Standard Action: Tornadă Vraji (HADŌ 58: TENRAN (ORCHID SKY)) Major Effect: Spread | Minor Effect: Shock
| -34 reishi cost
Acc - H8b7|8CU1d100+65
Dmg - 3d12
Stun Chance (50%) - 1d100
Spread Chance (50$) - 1d100 (Primary Target Shida Hagane)

Acc - *Roll Here*
Dmg - *Roll Here*

At-Will 2: +3 Reishi at end of turn

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Immobilized - 1/2 turns (Defense techs cost 10 more Reishi)

Released: X2 RL and -4 Ki per turn

Wound - 2/2 Turns

CLASS
Caster

CLASS PERKS
POTENT
As a passive effect, your max Reishi is increased by 25. As an at-will action you regain 3 Reishi at the end of your turn.

VERSATILE
As an at-will action at the end of your turn choose a defensive or offense boon: For defense add bonus +10 defense and negate -2 dmg from all attacks during your next turn. Or, for offense add a bonus +10 Accuracy and +1 Damage Tier with all attack spells during your next turn.

Specialized Class: Magus

CONDUIT
Twice per thread, as an at-will action, all successful attack spells you landed on the previous turn restore 3 HP back to you. Also any attacks you avoided successfully will restore 3 Reishi as well.

RATION
Once per battle, as a bonus action, for 3 turns, any techniques used by your foe(s) have their total Reishi cost siphoned off. The spent Reishi is then transferred to you. Your opponent does not lose any extra Reishi. Your foe(s) must notate how much Reishi they have spent on powers, each turn, while this is active.

TRAITS

INDOMITABLE
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 35
Effect: Increase your DR by +4 against all Attacks.

GRIT
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 40
Activate: Passive
Effect: When you fall below 50% of your Maximum HP and remain below 50%, increase your: Accuracy by +5, Defense by +5, Damage Tier by +2, and DR by +1.

WILLPOWER
Prerequisite: Resilience Skill of 45
Effect: Allows your HP to drop past 0, into negative numbers, for one turn. You MUST heal to bring your HP back up to at least 1 HP otherwise you are automatically KO'd on your next turn.

BLUR
Effect: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

FORTITUDE
Effect: As an at-will action after accounting for reductions and negations, any damage taken this turn is ignored. Two turns later the total value returns as direct damage to you at the end of your turn. (Cannot be avoided on that turn by any means.)

TECHNIQUES

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

SPELLS

Used

Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. Only damage rolled via dice is counted into calculations - straight damage boosts by damage dice Tier 5 or above are ignored. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #8: SEKI (REPULSE)
You generate an orb of light blue energy which repels whatever strikes it.
Effect: As a bonus action you cannot be hit by any attacks that roll a natural (unmodified) 65 or lower on their accuracy. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #32: GYAKU UNMEI (REVERSE FATE)
You create a thin barrier of green Kido that covers your body like a suit. It absorbs incoming attacks and then fires spiked energy tendrils back at the attacker.
Effect: As an at-will action choose one attack that missed you (or you avoided) and deal its lowest damage die value as direct damage back at the attacker. Considered a Movement Power. You can use this with the Blur trait to send back the lowest damage die from a second attack that missed you (or was avoided.)
Limit: Four times per battle.

BAKUDŌ #27: INEMURI (FORCED SLUMBER)
You quickly hold your hand in front of your enemy’s face as their pupils dilate before they fall unconscious.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

BAKUDŌ #33: SŌEIGEKI (BLUE SLEET ATTACK)
You direct your hands toward your target. An icy breeze littered with sleet rushes towards them. On contact, the sleet freezes that part of the body and can render an opponent completely immobile.
Type: Utility - Kido Binding Spell
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Cripple status effect on your target. Also inflicts a stack of special status effect Frostbite. Frostbite drains for 3 Reishi per turn and lasts until target is no longer Crippled. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 5 Reishi.

Limit: Once per target.

HADŌ #33: SŌKATSUI (PALE FIRE CRASH)
The user discharges a torrent of blue flames from their palm that crash like a wave towards their foe.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Charging major effect and Burn minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: Does bonus damage equal to the highest rolled damage dice against users who are in their Released state and/or have Edge against you.

HADŌ 58: TENRAN (ORCHID SKY)
Upon spinning your weapon in front of you, a wide tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Type: Attack - Area
Effect: As a standard action, you make an area attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Spread major effect and the Stun minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Cost: 40 Reishi
0/2 uses.

Bitto

Action: At-Will / Bonus
Effect: As an at-will action, for the duration, you siphon half of the HP your opponents lost on their turns. After the duration (4 turns), as a bonus action, you can add bonus damage to a single type attack equal to the amount of HP you previously siphoned. Does not apply to attacks that only deal direct or status damage.

RELEASE

HINDER
With each strike of your weapon, you cause your opponent to become unbalanced and lose their composure. Even small movements take enormous effort.
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Hindered status on one target. Under the effects of Hindered, on your foe’s turn, the normal Reishi or HP cost for any bonus action is doubled. Also, any technique or spell that requires 1 standard action, now requires 2.

EFFICIENT Lvl 3.
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state. The minimum cost for any Tech or Spell (whose base cost is not already 0) is 1 Reishi.
Level 2: Techs and/or spells used now cost -4 less Reishi.
Level 3: Techs and/or spells used now cost -6 less Reishi.

REIATSU: 444,444 (222,222)
HP: 132/150 | REISHI:[/b[ 99/225 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50

Cait Sith had a brief moment of surprise to see both of the hands go down so quickly from Muimina's sword slashes. On his third slash, before being hit by him. Cait Sith would slash at Muimina at the same time causing both of them to be injured. She would end up receiving a bit more damage from the stone shards but not much. Though one big piece knocks her on the end and disorients her a bit.

"Nyot bad, but unfortunately even in pieces I am able to take control of anything that is inanimewte." they claimed.

As they would they control all of the stone debris in the air like telekinesis and fling them to everyone except their Bount master Leopold like makeshift bullets.

CAIT SITH COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Bastion protects Cait Sith from the first two attacks from Muimina but the third is instead countered with Counter Slash/Kyomon. Giving them 11 direct damage back and 11 to Cait Sith as well. Immobilized by one of Diana's attacks and receives 3 damage.

At-Will 1: Precision - Accuracy with all Attacks this turn is increased by +20.

At-Will 1: Hands of the Puppeteer (TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)) - As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. | -10 Reshi

At-Will 2: Blitz - As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Bonus Action 1: Counter Slash (BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE))) - As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary. | -20 Reishi

Standard Action 1: Shards of the Puppeteer (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+85 (Precision, Deadly, and Tsyukibi)
Dmg - 1d12+1

Standard Action 2: Shards of the Puppeteer (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc -1d100+85 (Precision, Deadly, and Tsyukibi)
Dmg - 1d12+1

Shards of the Puppeteer (Strike) @muimina
Acc -1d100+85 (Precision, Deadly, and Tsyukibi)
Dmg - 1d12+1

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Release - 2X RL -4 Reishi per turn.

CLASS

Fighter

FLAWLESS STRIKES
Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following any attack failing to hit its target.

INTENSE TRAINING
You start with the Standard Techs Tsukiyubi, Nadegiri, and Hozuri. They do not take up any Slots.

TRAITS
BLITZ
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 45

ASSAULT
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 35
Effect: As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

PRECISION
Prerequisite: Fighting Skill of 30
Effect: Accuracy with all Attacks this turn is increased by +20.
Limit: Twice per battle. 1/2 uses.

TECHNIQUES

TSUKIYUBI (THRUST FINGERS)
A technique that allows the user to greatly increase the damage of normally weak attacks.
Type: Utility - Hakuda Art
Effect: As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2.
0/2

NADEGIRI (CLEAN SWEEP)

HŌZURI (CHEEK STROKE)
A simple light slash technique that is meant only to lightly graze and cause superficial wounds.
Effect: As an at-will action you deal 2 direct damage per individual status effect or special status effect that your foe had on them during the end of their previous turn.
Limit: Three times per battle.

HANKI (REVERSE DEMON)
A fighting technique that cancels out an opponent's Reishi by hitting it with the same quality and quantity of oppositely spinning Reishi.
Effect: As a bonus action pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. Considered a Movement Power.
Duration: Once defense bonus reaches +25 the effect lasts for 1 additional turn before fading.

SPEED CLONES
You create several clones of yourself at once using Shunpo. The clones absorb incoming damage while you escape.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.

UTSUSEMI (CICADA SHELL)

KAZAGURUMA (WINDMILL)
You jump into the air and perform a devastating kick which sends the target flying away with tremendous force.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a single attack with 3 dmg dice that deals the Bashing major effect and Stagger minor effect. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Special Effect: For an extra cost of 10 Reishi you can add the Stun minor effect and it lasts one extra turn.

RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
You perform a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms that are devastating and have enough power to destroy the surrounding area.
Type: Attack - Barrage
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.
Cost: 30 Reishi

REINFORCEMENTS
Whether in dire straits or to put on the pressure, you call in for reinforcements.
Action: Bonus Action / At-Will
Effect: Cait summons animated suits of armor to fight alongside them and Leopold. The group is treated as a single entity. As an at-will action they can do one of the following once per thread:
Make an attack with a +30 accuracy modifier that deals 2d6 damage.
Increase the damage of 1 Advanced or Release Technique used by you on this turn by +2d6.
As a Reactive Action, the group can take a hit for you and has 20 HP. Any damage that exceeds its HP is dealt to you but any further status effects are inflicted upon the group instead of you.
Limit: One group may be summoned. The group retreats from battle when their HP reaches 0 or when they have used all 3 available actions. Whichever comes first.

SPELLS
Limit: Twice per battle. 1/2 uses

RELEASE

BASTION
Your release allows you to create a fortification to protect yourself and your allies from harm.
0/1 uses

DEADLY Lvl 2
Level 2: Accuracy bonus increases to +10.

REIATSU: 222,222 (111,111)
HP: 61/75 | REISHI: 32/100 | DEF: 65 | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +35

[/div]

Tags: , , 1d100+65·3d12·1d100·1d100·1d100+85·1d12+1·1d100+85·1d12+1·1d100+85·1d12+1

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Dec 22, 2020 4:09:33 GMT -5

Even while Hyakuji was busy fighting with Leopold's puppet, he heard the doctor mentioned about their zanpakuto being made out of fallen shinigami. For a moment, the thought about Yuna missing came to his mind, wondering if it was possible that she was abducted, or that she died and was used just as Leopold had described. Such worry made him a bit unfocused, allowing Caith to take advantage, hitting him with her sharp claws. While he was successful in striking Caith with his sword, it was also too late to avoid her attack. His shoulders might got severely wounded if not for the void particles outlining his body serving as a protective shield. Diana blasted the giant statues into tinier particles, the First Division rep smirked at his companion's wise move, or so he thought, as the puppet Caith used the shattered pieces to her advantage. The cat doll controlled the shards aiming at Hyakuji and Diana. It was quite fast-paced, even though Hyakuji used shunpo, he was still caught by some of the stone particles as he stopped, given that they had been propelled by the doctor's tornado attack. Good thing was, the attack was again deflected by his armor. He then regained his composure in preparation for a counter-attack.

"Out of the way, Shida, Diana!" he shouted at his comrades at the top of his lung seconds before he activated his shikai.

"Arekuruu Kuukyo!" with that, he swung his sword with enough power, a massive dark energy wave would follow the direction of his attack aiming at Caith and her master Leopold, also with the intent of engulfing the shattered stones with the dark void. Whether his shikai successfully hit his targets, he would charge forward at the doll attempting to strike her with a flurry of slashes, reducing her chance of preparing for another counter-attack.

[309]

PC:11

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY

Defense:
Enemy Attack[Leopold's Area attack]k: 101 acc vs 105 def= missed!
Enemy attack[Caith's attack]: 110 acc vs 85 def= hit! 6dmg dealt
Enemy affected by Resist: 1dmg dealt for the basic attack

Offense:
Hyakuji attacked with his shikai
Hyakuji used Byakurai

Release state: +5acc on basic attacks under release state| -4 rei

------------------------------------
At-will: Sense: +5 def, +5acc

At-will: Rapid Movement [due to Blur's effect] : +15 def= 105 def| -9 rei

Bonus Action: Intimidate [Enhanced]| +25 rei. 25% RL increase
Status Chance [35% Stun]: eM4X4UBU1d100

Bonus Action: Focused Energy [Enhanced]| -9 rei

Standard Action: Raging Emptiness/ Void Slash (Shikai attack) @caith| -15 rei
Acc - 1d100+75
Dmg - 3d12+2
Status Chance (Cripple: 50%) - 1d100

At-will: Byakurai @caith| - 4 rei
Acc - 1d100+75 Critical!
Dmg - 2d12+2 +9 damage

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist
Blur

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Crush: Scoring a critical hit with a Basic Attack gives the special status effect Crushed: While Crushed the target's defense is lowered by 15 for the duration.

Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

TECHNIQUES

KUUKYO NO SANZO (UTSUSEMI)

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI)

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO )

BAKUDŌ #11: TSUZURI RAIDEN (BOUND LIGHTNING)
You generate an electric current through any object you touch, which damages anything or anyone which is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Effect: Starting on your next turn after activation, all attacks that hit you during the duration deal 1 direct damage back to the attacker per damage die rolled. This damage bypasses all DR.
Duration: 3 turns.

HAUNT (BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA)
A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

Attack type:
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.

Major effect:
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

Minor effect:
CRIPPLE: 50% chance to Cripple the target.

Enhancement:

DEADLY

REIATSU: 93,000 [232,000]
HP: 81/85 | REISHI: 31/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +50

1d100·1d100+70·3d12+2·1d100·1d100+70·2d12+2
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2020 9:41:37 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Dec 23, 2020 10:42:45 GMT -5

If there was an advantage to be had while being in the rearmost position, it was that Diana was able to have a wide eye view of the battleview. She can see Shida pushing forward, trying to close the distance between Leopold and himself while Muimina appears to be preoccupied with Cait Sith. Even though the damage she inflicted was minimal, it gave her colleagues an opening for them to capitalize on.

When Shida raise a thumbs up, Diana nodded in return though it wasn't too long before Diana heard a shout from Hyakuji to get out of the way. Immediately she leapt out just in time to witness Hyakuji unleashed hell upon Caith with a flurry of reiatsu enhanced slashes. While she was tempted to make an attack that damage the both of them, Diana realized that this can easily turn into an attrition battle. It was definitesomething which she would rather avoid.

So instead, Diana waited for Hyakuji to finished his chain of attack before rushing in from the flank to strike the doll from the side. As she got closer, she noticed that Cait manipulate the stone debris into projectiles which bounced off her reishi armor. Banishing her blade into reishi particle, she directed said reishi into her knuckles as she locked onto the catperson. Not giving them a second to recover from Hyakuji's attack, she would unleashed a beatdown of her own by slamming her gauntlet covered fist onto every part of their body she can reach.

WC: 251
Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
Diana activate Haste.
Leopold use Tornadă Vraji.
Bastion wall received 16 damage.
Cait use Strike. 143 vs 120, Hit! Edge 2 reduced 2 damage. Diana's armor received 6 damage.
Diana use Focus Energy.
Diana use Strike three times on Cait Sith.

At-will: Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Bonus Action:
FOCUS ENERGY
You infuse extra reishi into an attack, boosting its potency right before you strike.
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard.
Cost: 10 Reishi-Reduced to 7 due to Efficiency and Adept.
Limit: None
Enhanced: If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +3 additional damage per use.

Standard Action 1a:
Strike-Enhanced.
Target: Cait Sith
Accuracy: I8Kfxg441d100+65(+10 accuracy due to Edge 2)
Type: Basic Attack-Physical
Damage: 2d12+5
Status Effect: None

Standard Action 1b:
Strike-Enhanced.
Accuracy: 1d100+65(+10 accuracy due to Edge 2)

Standard Action 2:
Strike-Enhanced.
Accuracy: 1d100+65(+10 accuracy due to Edge 2)

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Armor: 14/20

CLASS
Titan

TRAITS

GENIUS

ADEPT

ALACRITY

BLUR

BLITZ

MOMENTUM

HASTE

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
MIMIC

RELEASE
EFFICIENT

HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 76/100 | DEF: 110 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50
[/spoiler]

1d100+65·2d12+5·1d100+65·2d12+5·1d100+65·2d12+5
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2020 10:43:59 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Jan 8, 2021 22:09:26 GMT -5

Shida watched as Leopold prepared another wave of his massive wind attack. Hyakuji tried to block the attack for him but its power was far more widespread then initially thought. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Leopold's doll coming in to follow up to most likely pincer on him and Hyakuji. Shida thought quickly and casted a spell. As soon as Leopolds wind attack struck him, his body hardened to steel. When his Doll went in for it follow up attack him its claws would bounce off. Shida then moved quickly disappearing from the spot.

Shida suddenly appeared behind Leopold where he would unleash a flurry of attacks. A left hook aimed for the face, followed with an elbow strike to the abdomen, and finished with a sweep kick to the legs. Shida then jumped back to get out of the way incase anyone wanted to follow up. When he landed he realized Hyakuji and Diana were more focused on the puppet then Leopold. "Looks like were fighting one on one at the moment, Leopold. Why don't you throw your strongest attack. Lets see how powerful a bount can be."

Post 12

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 101 acc vs 75 def - 22 dmg, halved to 11
Enemy Attack #1: Name - 109 acc vs 75 def - 2 dmg , halved to 1
12 dmg total, reduced by 9 with armor, 3 dmg total
Wound deals 3 dmg

Bonus Action: Bakudo #39 Enkosen - take half dmg from all attacks | -10 reishi cost

At-Will: hozuri - deals 2 status dmg for status effect on the target last turn (target: Leopold)

Standard Action: Strike - stun 35% trx|x7rM1d100 | -0 reishi cost
Acc - 1d100+75
Dmg - roll 2 take the highest
1d12+2 or 1d12+2

Blitz strike - stun 35% 1d100
Acc - 1d100+75
1d12+2 or 1d12+2

Standard Action: strike - stun 35% 1d100 | -0 reishi cost

Acc -
1d100+75
1d12+2 or 1d12+2

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Shikai - 4 reishi
resentful
stun - -2 dmg tiers, 1/2 turns left
Wound - 3 dmg a turn, 2/3 turns left
Flawless strikes - 3 stacks, +15 acc , +3 dmg tiers (maxed out at d12+2)

SPECIALIZATION Monk

TRAITS
Indomitable - gain 4 DR
ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Utsusemi - 0/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 1/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 1/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 2/3 0 reishi
Bakudo #39 Enkosen - 1/2 10 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

HP: 91/100 | REISHI: 28/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d12+4 | ACC: +60 | DR: 4

1d100·1d100+75·1d12+2·1d12+2·1d100·1d100+75·1d12+2·1d12+2·1d100·1d100+75·1d12+2·1d12+2
Last Edit: Jan 8, 2021 22:12:12 GMT -5 by shida hagane