Bleach Hereafter RPG

Thanatophobia

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Oct 26, 2020 16:22:41 GMT -5

A tall looming figure looks out of the window of his castle estate. Watching the walking corpses bringing him various live women to his castle.  As he takes a sip from his glass of line he takes a strange cat like puppet esque figure with him as he walks off. As the women are brought into the foyer one struggling watches a man obscured in shadow begins walking down the steps.

"Do not be alarmed, they are under my command they will not harm you, I have brought you all here for an important purpose, and unfortunately you all don't have the choice to back down. Don't worry I'll make sure you'll all be comfortable, trust me, I am a doctor after all." the strange man said.

The streets of London continue to have the dead walking around the street. Scattered about looking for something. Various corpses of policemen litter the streets who tried to take care of the threat but oddly enough are not zombies themselves. It seems that they only harm people that try to harm or hurt them as if they can't focus on more then one thing at a time. They begin breaking windows, trying to bash open doors with blunt instruments, trying to break into homes where screams of women are herd inside.

A horde of them is trying to get into a hospital where the entrance has been blocked with various furniture. A helicopter looms overhead reporting on the scene from the safety of the skies. As the cameraman shows the carnage happening down below.

"From the mysterious catastrophe that recently plagued the Japanese city of Osaka it seems London is currently suffering a zombie invasion. Starting to look like a horror movie down there. We are still waiting for military support to dispatch the menace but until then we will be-" the reporter stopped mid sentence as she heard a strange noise and as the helicopter is going down, she looks to out the front window as a flock of dead birds crash against the helicopter's front and more clog up the propellers as the helicopter comes crashing down stopping the feed.

A dark day is looming over the United Kingdom, will the military be enough to put a stop to this?

Last Edit: Oct 26, 2020 16:23:47 GMT -5 by tensai toshiaki

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

No better practice then true combat.

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Oct 26, 2020 19:14:05 GMT -5

Shida was in his office writing more paperwork, bored out of his mind until he reach over to the stack of papers for the next one to feel nothing. An empty desk. This is the first time in a while paperwork is done. Shida got up and slowly walked over to his door, opened it slowly and quietly, looking around. As long as he moved quietly maybe no one will notice him and he can get away without more paper work being dropped on him. 

Suddenly heard someone yelling his name, he spun around to see a patrol member running full speed toward him. He was one of the guys he had watching Diana cause of the mysterious women in a red jacket that was a possible member of the red lotus. He wanted to see if she had made, or was trying to make contact with Diana. The patrol member yelled out "Sir, something insane is going on in London, the dead are rising up and kidnapping people. I don't sense any souls in their bodies but something is controlling them. I tried to call you but service is down across the city so I was forced to get back here to find you."

Shida looked wide eyed at him before saying "contact the 1st division and get all available man power on this." Shida then started running toward the senkaimon. The patrol member yelled out "where are you going?" Shida yelled back "London, we need people there now so I'm getting there now."

Shida exited the senkaimon on to the top of a building to see a city in chaos, undead on the streets, people screaming, and buildings on fire. He took out his phone to see what the patrol member said earlier, no signal. Shida looked over to see a undead currently carrying of a women toward somewhere. Shida quickly jumped down and started rushing toward the zombie to help her.

post 1

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 26, 2020 22:19:25 GMT -5

Versailles, France

It was the 77th day of Hyakuji’s 100-day investigation on fullbringers. This morning was frustrating, he was tailing Violette Vaucouleurs, a French fullbringer he met in London who had a suspicious vibe, when a friend of hers, in the person of Diana Chase, interrupted him and fought with him instead. The battle was tiring, and he was still suffering from the punches of the silver-haired girl.

Since his investigation was interrupted, he had to create an alternative plan of action. He went straight to his hotel in Versailles, thinking hard of a back-up plan. Not long after, he received a message from his unit tasking him to investigate a situation in London. Even before he finished reading the first message, another one popped up from his phone’s screen.

“I’m sending you since you’re already there. Will add a bonus to your salary,”

The reaper released a deep sigh. He really didn’t want to add another mission to his list, but it ain’t sound bad either. Special missions always promised great rewards. Besides, he had no choice to decline since it must have been directly commanded by the captain. After reading the message, he started to pack his things, check out of the hotel, and leave for the airport.

London, United Kingdom

The plane was trying to hit a successful landing when the pilot announced that the said aircraft would go back and find a location for an emergency. Hyakuji looked at the window. He saw that the city was a mess, covered in thick clouds of smoke while some buildings were on fire. Without a second thought, he went to the lavatory and transformed into his soul form. After a while, he jumped off the plane and landed at the top of the Big Ben Clock Tower. What a familiar sight. This was the place where he saw the French girl's fullbring abilities. However, it was not a time for reminiscing as he saw a large group of zombies walking around the streets. He noticed that the zombies weren't eating flesh compared to popular belief. Instead, they were capturing women, taking them to a place he had to figure out yet.

At once, he jumped off from the tower, with his wakizashi at his disposal, he cut off the head of one undead who was about to grab a helpless lady. But that was just one, and there were still many of them parading on the streets. With these numbers, it would be tiresome to deal with them alone. He needed a back-up. He took out his shinigami phone and browsed through his contacts. Perhaps the silver-haired woman he just fought earlier could help.

[454]
PC:1

Last Edit: Oct 27, 2020 1:45:41 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Oct 28, 2020 1:46:03 GMT -5

A commanding officer eyes the screen which was taken from the view of a drone. His battle scars spoke of his experience in Middle East but none of them prepared him for this scenario. As these undead beings brought women with them, it would be unwise to attempt to rescue them with conventional weaponry as they have a higher chance to harm the hostages instead. That said, he wasn't quite sure if non-lethal weaponry would work against these beings either. He mulled over his choices on how to approach the scenario when a soldier approached him with a salute.

"Sir, we have someone who claimed to be a supernatural expert. She said her team would be better equipped to handle calamity of this nature."

"Ensign Smith, I told you that I'm not interested in listening to another rambling of one of those whackadoodle. Just send her back to where ever she came from."

"I assure you Commander, I'm no barmy whackadoodle." a feminine voice called out, prompting the pair to turn to her direction.

"Who the hell let you in here? This place is off limits to civilian." the Commanding Officer barked, looking quite furious. Before he could speak any further however, the woman took out what appears to be a badge from her coat.

"Diana Chase, MI7. We're in charge of defense and research against the paranormal."

=================================================================================================

"The guy leading this attack must be really bold or really stupid. Maybe both." Edward commented as he looked at the scene from one of the rooftop. He was accompanied by Annabelle as the military had set up a perimeter block to prevent the undead from stealing anymore women. So far the result had been a mixed success.

"How long is she gonna take?" Annabelle muttered, annoyed that she couldn't just jump into things. She had been itching to get into the thick of things as fast as possible but Diana had told them to stay put so as not to make things even more complicated.

"We just need to hold on a bit more. She'll be...speak of the devil." Edward commented as Diana soon joined them.

"Sorry, the jarheads gave me the runaround. Let's go and give these dapper dandies a fine British welcome shall we?" Diana replied, before her phone rang. She raise her hand for them to get ready even as she pick it up.

"Diana here."

Tag:
PC: 1
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020 1:46:46 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Oct 28, 2020 3:20:37 GMT -5

The woman reporter managed to climb out of the wreckage of the copter, along with the pilot and cameraman running away from the copter before it explodes. As they are running through the streets they run into a horde of zombies which notices the reporter woman and they all go after her. Noticing that she is what they are after the cameraman and pilot push her towards them and run off. As the lady shouted various profanities towards them while being dragged by these walking husks.

As Shida came to save her one of the zombies dragging her got their head cut off by Muimina. Oddly enough even cutting off it's head wasn't enough to put it down. One body in particular, that looked to be either a stitched together corpse or fresh from a morgue. Turns it's attention Muimina as it points towards them and a horrifying screech echoes throughout London. While it is true no soul is detected from them and thus no Reiatsu, there is some Reiryoku emanating from them, or rather above them. Looking up above one of the zombies they would notice a strange figure looming over it.

It was big doll like figure that resembled a clown with a sharp toothed smile, the ends of it's six fingered hands having lines made of Reishi that are connected to the zombie's body like puppet wires. Moving it's fingers to guide the body to move. As they looked around they would soon notice all zombies had this attached to them. Every single one puppeteered by some strange force that seems to be commanding them to take these woman for unknown purpose. Desecrating these corpses by using them in this manner.

More zombies came crawling towards Muimina, and he would notice some of the undead walking towards him are also skeletons. Some of them are even picking up makeshift weapons. From lead pipes, bricks, and shards of glass. Walking towards the Shinigami in an unnatural manner almost like dolls. The woman reporter, who can't see who her own saver, pushes the headless zombie off and runs quite literally through Muimina away from the zombies.

Initiative: |t3HEsHf1d100
Tags: , ,

1d100

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Oct 28, 2020 17:19:45 GMT -5

Shida came running toward the women being carried off by a zombie only for muimina, to come out of nowhere and cut its head. Shida then made a quick step turn toward the group off zombies while also yelling out "Hey Muimina, glad your here, talk later" so fast it was barely understandable. Shida ran full speed at the zombies, shoulder bashing his way to knock them all down. Trying to make his way through the group to face the spirit that was standing above the group controlling them. But it ended up being a bad idea. Even though he was knocking most of them out of the way some where still standing and were beginning to surround him.

Shida realized that with how big of a horde this was just a bad idea to man handle his way through them. He had to quickly jump up and use the building to bounce back toward Muimina. "Alright so trying to slam my way through a horde was a bad idea. Got any ideas?" Shida took the time while he was away from the horde to quickly check if he had any injuries or anything. It didn't appear he took any hits or damage while during that little crash through.

Post 2

Initiative
XroLvEZd1d1001d100
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020 17:20:09 GMT -5 by shida hagane

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 28, 2020 18:35:54 GMT -5

So, the Second Division Third Seat was also here. Hyakuji didn't notice him at first, being focused on fighting the horde of zombies that come his way. Before he could make a call, Shida appeared before him for a brief moment until he ran off towards another group of the undead. The phone was finally picked up.

"Finally. Uh, still in France? I'm here in your precious London fighting the undead. Care to back-up?"

Hyakuji was a good judge of character. While he didn't trust Diana at first, her attitude towards information exchange told him that he couldn't go wrong trusting the woman. She played fair even when confronted by an enemy. Maybe the fullbringers were not as bad as Soul Society thought them to be. Maybe shinigami could really work together with them. Hyakuji then started to be neutral towards the said race, with his investigation coming to a close soon, he decided to hide some information the silver-haired woman had just shared with him. Just in case, to protect them from the possible threats from Soul Society.

Soon enough after the call, he heard a loud screech that echoed through the city. As if leading the horde, the body with many stitches turned its attention to Hyakuji, and eventually many more followed, including some skeletons holding weird weapons like pipes, shards of glass. Some also carried police batons.

It would be tedious to deal with them one by one using his wakizashi alone. But he didn't want to release his shikai just yet. He had to conserve it until a more formidable opponent would appear. He was sure these hordes were just pawns, there could be a more powerful being behind these creatures.

"Chokushi." At that, he activated his eyes, the once cold and dark iris turned into a glowing iridescent blue. From his perspective, he could see jarred lines in his surroundings including the zombies. These jarred lines indicate the weak points of whatever objects or creatures Hyakuji could catch sight of. Strangely, the weak points point to some kind of strings attached to them. When he looked up, he noticed a weird clown, probably a doll-like figure controlling the hordes.

Shida then came running over him again, asking for a plan.

"It seems they were being controlled by somebody. Look up."

As soon as he said that, he left Shida, jumping as high as he could, cutting the lines that connect the zombies to the fingers of the doll controlling them. He waited to see the result before launching another attack.

hehHPXFe1-100
[425]
PC: 2

1-100
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020 18:48:49 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Oct 29, 2020 9:41:59 GMT -5

The voice on the other side of the phone belonged to Muimina, the poor bloke who had the unfortunate luck invited her fury. She had expected Shida to call her at first, having the impression that Hyakuji was assigned to France. A lack of numbers perhaps? Though there was a possibility that this case was unprecedented and that the Soul Society wanted all able personnel within the area to try and limit the potential damage of this catastrophe.

"Muimina Hyakuji yeah? Aye, course I'm down for back-up."

A screech followed that reverbrated throughout the city. Whatever it was, the phone made it sound like it was closer towards whereever Hyakuji compared to their current location. Wincing slightly, she knew that it was not quite the time to make a long phone call of any sort.

"Don't hang up. I'll be right there." she replied before tossing the phone to Edward. "Trace it. We need to triangulate their location."

With a slight nod, Edward began to use his reishi to trace Hyakuji's phone. As the intelligence agent in their group, it was his job to track down anything that may be of interest. It didn't take long either as he soon adjust his hat slightly before tossing the phone back to her.

"Found it. Follow me."

The trio would immediately vanished from the area as they head in Hyakuji's direction.

=================================================================================================

Diana would soon arrive just in time to see another familiar Reaper who goes by the name Shida Hagane. It was actually thanks to his
phone that she was able to make progress with some of her plans. Then there was Hyakuji, who was in the middle of attacking what appeared to be thin air at first only for her to notice that it was thin thread of reishi. They were connected from one end to the corpse that were running about and the other, a huge giant doll of sort.

"Yo. The cavalry's here." Diana said out loud to announce her presence to the pair of reapers. There didn't seem to be any other reapers around them though they may be doing some damage control of their own. Once Hyakuji rejoined them, she decided to give them a quick introduction.

"Anna, Edward, this is Hyakuji and Shida."

At this Annabelle would nod slightly while Dante would tip his hat.

"Well met gents. Ain't he the one you tangle with?" Edward asked, a bemused expression on his face.

Diana coughed slightly, her cheek flushed.

"That's water under the bridge. Anyway, what are we facing? Ain't never seen a Hollow like this before." Diana asked. Experienced she may be when it comes to supernatural phenomenon this was officially her first time encountering such threat so she wanted to check if any of the pair knew what they are currently facing.

Bcsnefjn1d100

Tag:
WC: 470
PC: 2

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Diana unleashed her release on first turn.
Diana use sekisho.
Diana Intimidate.

Passive: Legendary: The standard Reishi cap is lifted. You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi. Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn. Additionally, your release’s RL multipliers are increased to: 1st- 4x Natural, 2nd- 8x Natural, Final- 12x Natural. Gain 3 reishi per turn.

Bonus Action:BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
You create a fast-forming energy wall against fairly strong attacks.
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until the 20 Armor is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi(reduce to 13 reishi thanks to efficiency)
Limit: Once per battle.

Standard Action 1: First Release-Enhancement Efficient.
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.
Cost: 4 ki per turn.

Standard Action 2:
INTIMIDATE
You unleash your spiritual pressure on everyone around you and regain lost reishi in the process.
Type: Utility
Action: Bonus Action
Effect: You regain 25 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Current Reiatsu Level by 25% for the duration. RL increase does not stack with previous uses of Intimidate.
Duration: 2 turns
Cost: None
Limit: Once per turn. Max of 100 Reishi restored per battle.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
First Release(Efficient). Reduce Reishi cost for all techniques by 2.

CLASS
Titan

TRAITS

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

ALACRITY
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

BLUR
As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
Limit: Indefinite.

BLITZ
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

MOMENTUM
Effect: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.
Limit: Max of 4 stacks used per turn.

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 40
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
Limit: Twice per battle.

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
MIMIC
You can recognize a release technique for what it truly is and immediately be able to use it for yourself.
Effect: After witnessing any release technique a foe or comrade uses during a battle, you're able to spend a bonus action to learn that tech temporarily.
Limit: Twice per battle. The technique can only be used during the battle it is mimicked.

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
Effect: You gain 20 Armor and are immune to status effects inflicted by attacks.
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Cost: 15 Reishi
Limit: 0/1

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Cost: 5 Reishi
Limit: 1/1.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Cost: 10 Reishi
Limit: 1/1

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (RED SMOKE VANISH)
You place the palms of your hands down on the ground, red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact, swiftly engulfing the surrounding area and briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke, allowing for a quick getaway.
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

RELEASE
EFFICIENT
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect, all techs and/or spells used now cost -2 less Reishi while you are in a Released state.

REIATSU: 86,000 (Now 430,000-First Release+Titan's Legendary Effect)
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 100/100 | DEF: 110 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50
1d100
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2020 2:22:27 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Oct 31, 2020 14:45:50 GMT -5

Once Shida was done talking with Muimina, Muimina suddenly shot off after saying the zombies were under control of someone. "Well I......" Before Shida could finish talking Muimina shot off toward the group of zombies trying to cut as many wires as he could. "Nice talking to ya" Shida said under his breath, soon Muimina returned just in time for Diana and her group showed up. 

They performed greetings and introductions when Edward asked if one of them was the shinigami who fought Diana. "Which one? We've both fought her, mine was more or less a spar, don't know about Muimina here. But back on topic, I don't think this is a Hollow. Its powers and reiatsu feels nothing like a hollow. Either way we need to take them out as fast as possible and make sure no more innocent people are harmed."

Shida then drew his sword and said his activation phrase to transform it his gauntlets. He then activated Bakudo #44 covering his body in a barrier. He then followed up with Bakudo #11 covering his body in electricity. "Alright, ready. How shall we begin the assault? Scissor formation, heaven and earth attack, forward lance formation, or siege breaker tactics?" He then looked back to the group and realized "Oh right none of you guys have trained in the executive militia you might not know what tactics I'm talking about. Scissor is attacking from the left and right at the same time, Heaven and earth is an air and ground version of the scissor tactic, Lance is a V formation, and Siege breaker is a tighter V formation designed to break through the center and get to the middle of the group."

Post 3

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 0 acc vs 75 def - dmg dealt or miss.

Bonus Action: Bakudo #11 - enemy takes 1 DD for each dice rolled against me | -10 reishi cost

At-Will:

Standard Action: Shikai release- x2 RL and resentful unlocked | -4 reishi cost
Acc -
Dmg -

Standard Action: Bakudo #44 - gain 20 armor | -15 reishi cost

Acc -

Dmg -

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
resenful
Shikai - 4 reishi
Armor - 30/30
Bakudo #11 - 3/3 turns

SPECIALIZATION Monk
Flawless Strikes - increase basic attack acc by 5 and dmg die by 1 after a successful strike for all
future basic attacks. Bonus is lost if any attack fails to hit the target.

Intense Training - start with tsukiyubi, nadegiri, and hozuri. These do not take a slot.

Perfect Form - All of your Basic and Non-Basic Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy and +2 Damage Tiers.

Iron Fist - As a passive effect, your Strike Basic Attacks roll two sets of damage dice and take the better sets of rolls. Also the same Strike Basic Attacks have a 35% chance to inflict Stun.

TRAITS
Resist - as a passive effect when hit with an attack, opponent takes 2 direct dmg for non basic attacks and 1 for basic attacks
Blitz - as an at-will action you can make 2 basic attacks during on of your standard actions on your turn
Indomitable - gain 4 DR
Endure - start combat with 10 armor
Resolve - as an at-will action recover 1 reishi for each point of damage negated with DR. Note: max of 50 reishi can be recovered
ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Bakudo #44 sekisho - 0/1 15 reishi
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Bakudo #11 Tsuzuri Raiden - 0/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 2/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
Bakudo #39 Enkosen - 2/2 10 reishi
Bakudo #4 Hainawa - 2/2 5 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

CURRENT RL: 186,000
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 71/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d12+4 | ACC: +60 | DR: 4

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 31, 2020 20:29:16 GMT -5

As soon as Hyakuji landed, Diana and her team already joined Shida. The silver-haired fullbringer introduced her comrades to the two shinigami. Hyakuji nodded.

Edward then asked which of the two soul reapers Diana had entangled with recently. Hyakuji suddenly remembered the unfortunate encounter blushing as he cleared his throat, " Guess who's spreading rumors," his eyes took a quick glance at Diana.

"Anyway, Shida's right. These things are not hollows."

Hyakuji looked around their surroundings. Glass windows were broken while some buildings continued to be engulfed in flames. People were running here and there, panicking. Siren alarms filled the air, while car tires screeched as they tried to avoid the zombie parade. The undead, on the other hand, were still busy capturing innocent women and didn't seem to care about anyone unless they were attacked.

Shida inquired of what formation they would use to attack the enemies, which the First Division Third Seat rejected, instead:
"We should not waste our energy attacking these creatures. We must deal with the giant doll instead. Also, I think there needs to be someone who would take the women to a safer place. It looks like these zombies are programmed to take only women, we don't know where they'd take them, let alone what they'd do to them. So let's do what we can to protect them while finishing off the puppeteer."

Hyakuji noticed a surge in reiryoku levels from both his colleagues and figured they might be able to slay the enemy in no time if they activated their release. At once, he also activated his shikai. The wakizashi,his zanpakuto, on his left hand, suddenly turned into a black blade nodachi.

"Kara no Kyokai" With this spell, void spaces suddenly enveloped his entire frame serving as armor, ready to deflect the attacks that would come his way. He held tightly his sword and prepared to attack.

"Whenever you're ready."

[328]
PC 3

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Hyakuji activated his release
Hyakuji activated Sekisho +20 armor

------------------------

Standard Action: Release | -4 rei

Bonus Action: Kara no Kyoukai [Sekisho] | -15 rei

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Crush: Scoring a critical hit with a Basic Attack gives the special status effect Crushed: While Crushed the target's defense is lowered by 15 for the duration.

Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

TECHNIQUES

KUUKYO NO SANZO (UTSUSEMI)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO )

BAKUDŌ #11: TSUZURI RAIDEN (BOUND LIGHTNING)
You generate an electric current through any object you touch, which damages anything or anyone which is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Type: Utility - Kido Spell
Effect: Starting on your next turn after activation, all attacks that hit you during the duration deal 1 direct damage back to the attacker per damage die rolled. This damage bypasses all DR.
Duration: 3 turns.

HAUNT (BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA)
A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

Attack type:
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.

Major effect:
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

Minor effect:
CRIPPLE: 50% chance to Cripple the target.

Enhancement:

DEADLY

Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

REIATSU: 93,000 [CURRENT: 186,000]
HP: 85/85 [+20 armor]| REISHI: 81/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +50

Last Edit: Oct 31, 2020 22:07:06 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Nov 1, 2020 18:18:17 GMT -5

When Muimina went to try to cut one of the Reishi puppet strings. The strange doll-like construct would stare at the cut string before it would reattach itself. Turning its head with an eerie grinding noise as if it was a creaky wooden doll looks towards Muimina. It's starting to violently begin shaking as it mouth unhinges and lets out another horrifying screech. The corpsed it commanded then shambled to the nearest stop sign and ripping it out of it from the ground and it brandished it as a weapon.

The dolls then stopped to notice the appearance of Diana and her Fullbringer comrades. While they don't seem to be able to react to the sheer power they're emanating currently. The doll's eyes also seem to flash red as they notice Anna and Diana. Most likely seeing them as just more targets to capture for whatever mastermind "programmed" them. As the horde of puppeted corpses fully clogs the street in front of them, preventing any means of escape through that way.

The zombies then began to rush forward deceptively fast. The spiritual constructs that control them allowing them to move even faster than they did when they were living beings. As some of the zombies begin to load up guns they pilfered from a nearby gun store and begin to fire at Shida, another group begins to try to beat up Diana, Anna, and Edward with various blunt instruments. Meanwhile, the stitched-together lead zombie proceeds to swing the ripped out stop sign at Muimina, using it as a makeshift ax, in an attempt to dismember him.

Tags: , ,

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
The "Zombies" begin their attack.

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action: Horde Rush (Focus Energy) - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action 1: Open Fire! (HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)) - Effects | -5 reishi cost @shida
Acc - 6eez9xqV1d100+45
Dmg - 2d8
Status Chance (00%) - *Roll Here

Standard Action 2: Beat the Devil out of Her (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost ( )
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 1d8

Standard Action 3: It's Time to Stop (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost (@muimina)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 1d8

Standard Action 4: It's Time to Stop (Strike) - Effects | -0 reishi cost (@muimina)
Acc - 1d100+45
Dmg - 1d8

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Weak Horde Boss: +2 Standard Actions. Cannot use defensive techniques. Can only use Basic Techniques. For each quarter of HP depleted. The horde boss loses 10 Def, 5 Accuracy, and one Standard Action.

CLASS
Fighter
FLAWLESS STRIKES - Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following any attack failing to hit its target.

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

REIATSU: 0
HP: 200/200 | REISHI: 85/100 | DEF: 70 | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +30
1d100+45·2d8·1d100+45·1d8·1d100+45·1d8·1d100+45·1d8
Last Edit: Nov 1, 2020 18:21:35 GMT -5 by tensai toshiaki

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Nov 3, 2020 2:41:29 GMT -5

Ah, so it wasn't a Hollow as she predicted. Still, the fact that the creature was disturbing the peace meant that it couldn't be ignored especially since they appear to be preying on women. Diana didn't know the reason why they are targeting Eve's daughters in particular but it did give her an idea.

Now Shida seems to be the more tactical one compared to Hyakuji as he gave a suggestion on how to fight the undead. Scissor formation, as it's name would suggest would be a pincer attack on both sides. While she did like the idea, they have odd numbers and it'll be tough to decide which pair should the fifth member join in.

The next formation proposed by Shida, Heaven and Earth which was a coordinated attack from both aerial and the ground. Considering there were strings to be cut and women to be rescued, this particular plan appeal to her a lot more. Her only concern with this method was that they lack the number of those who would be able to provide range support.

And then the final plan presented was a straight cut through the center. Afterall the shortest path to the giant doll is straight and through the center but it was also the thickest. Not only that, they seem to have adopted basic tactics of having some zombies attack from range while others charge at them en masse. The sight that the doll's eyes glow red for a moment didn't escape her notice either.

"My my, did you notice that Anna?" Diana asked as she brandish her blade.

"I did. Bait and switch?"

"You read my mind." Diana replied with a snap of a finger.

"Siege breaker, we're gonna be the baits and lure them in. Be a darling and help cover us."

Despite how polite and dainty the request like, they were certainly not damsels in distress. Multiple arc traced through the battlefield at the speed of sound, cutting through the undead flesh without hesitation. They were like meat grinders, their blades working in harmony while Edward hang back as he charged his palms with energy orbs.

"Sure thing Chief."

And to complement that arc of light lances through the zombies that were in the middle of securing or firing the range weapons, so as to help them out. Despite the rampant brutality of their attacks however, they made sure to avoid attacking the undead that had captured the girls. She was interested to see if this show of brutality would encourage them to stop and attack the pair or if they still ran away with the girls.

Tag:

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Zombies attack Diana(59 vs 110)-Miss.
Diana use Focus Energy.
Diana use Byakurai.
Diana use strike three times.

Passive: Legendary: The standard Reishi cap is lifted. You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi. Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn. Additionally, your release’s RL multipliers are increased to: 1st- 4x Natural, 2nd- 8x Natural, Final- 12x Natural. Gain 3 reishi per turn.

Bonus Action:FOCUS ENERGY(Enhanced)
Effect: Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard.
Cost: 10 Reishi-reduced to 7.
Limit: None
Enhanced: If used with an Attack Spell, that spell now has an additional +15% chance to inflict Status Effects on the turn. If used with a Physical Attack, any additional uses on the same turn stack +3 additional damage per use.

At-will:Byakurai(Enhanced)
[/div]
Cost: 5 reishi-reduced to 2
Limit: None (At-will, 3 times
Accuracy: 7zHme7HQ1d100+65
Damage: 2d12
Enhanced: 3 times per battle, you may use Byakurai as an At-Will Action.

Standard Action 1: Sword Dance-STRIKE(Enhanced)
Accuracy: 1d100+65
Effects: None

Standard Action 2a: Sword Dance-STRIKE(Enhanced)

Standard Action 2b: Sword Dance-STRIKE(Enhanced)

ACTIVE EFFECTS
First Release(Efficient). Reduce Reishi cost for all techniques by 2.

CLASS
Titan

TRAITS

GENIUS
Twice per battle as a Reactive At-Will Action, you may immediately learn a Standard Technique or Spell used by a combatant, either ally or foe. This technique is forgotten at the end of battle; you may not learn Forbidden Techniques or Spells. Techniques and Spells learned do not take up technique slots.

ADEPT
Start with all Enhanced Basic Techniques and Spells and they cost -1 less Reishi to use.

ALACRITY
Effect: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Limit: Indefinite

BLUR
As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

BLITZ
Effect: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

MOMENTUM
Effect: As a Passive effect, whenever one of your attacks fails to hit their target, you gain 1 stack of Momentum. As an At-Will action, spend a number of Momentum Stacks to increase your Accuracy (with all attacks on the same turn) by +5 per stack spent. Stacks of Momentum cannot be gained while holding back your Accuracy Modifier.
Limit: Max of 4 stacks used per turn.

HASTE
Prerequisite: Reflexes Skill of 40
Activate: Reactive At-Will
Effect: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS
MIMIC
You can recognize a release technique for what it truly is and immediately be able to use it for yourself.
Effect: After witnessing any release technique a foe or comrade uses during a battle, you're able to spend a bonus action to learn that tech temporarily.
Limit: Twice per battle. The technique can only be used during the battle it is mimicked.

BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO (BARRIER)
Duration: Until temp HP is gone.
Limit: 0/1

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL)
With a gentle touch you mend flesh and knit bone with your own Reishi.
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 20 HP to self or a comrade.
Limit: 1/1.

BAKUDŌ #41: KYŌMON (MIRROR GATE)
A high class barrier that reflects attacks from the outside.
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all but the highest rolled damage die from one non-critical attack that hit you. You deal the highest damage die back to the attacker as direct damage. If the attack would inflict a non-special status, you instead inflict that status back onto your opponent. No roll necessary.
Limit: 1/1

BAKUDŌ #21: SEKIENTON (RED SMOKE VANISH)
You place the palms of your hands down on the ground, red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact, swiftly engulfing the surrounding area and briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke, allowing for a quick getaway.
Effect: As a bonus action you avoid damage from all damage dice that roll a natural 8 or lower during your turn. If you take zero damage from an attack this way, it counts as fully avoided. Considered a Movement Power.

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK)
You form a shroud around you that softens impacts and protects against harmful Kido.
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

RELEASE
EFFICIENT

REIATSU: 86,000 (Now 430,000-First Release+Titan's Legendary Effect)
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 90/100 | DEF: 110 | DMG DIE: d12 | ACC: +50
[/spoiler]1d100+65·2d12·1d100+65·2d12·1d100+65·2d12·1d100+65·2d12
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2020 2:46:14 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

2nd Division - 3rd Seat

shida hagane Avatar

shida hagane

Post by shida hagane on Nov 3, 2020 16:45:44 GMT -5

Shida sat there thinking what to do and before he could say anymore Diana and her crew shot off ripping every zombie in the their path apart. They seemed to be going with a siege breaker tactic going through as many enemies as possible to get to the big boss in the center. Shida then saw out of the corner of his eye that some zombies had picked up guns and started shooting at him. The first spray of bullets bounced off his barrier as rushed toward them.

He was able to get in close before they had a chance to perform a follow up spray. Quickly punching one of the zombies in the face. Only for Shida's arm to end up going through its skull and get stuck on his arm. "Oh that's that just wrong" Shida said before he had to quickly react as the zombie was still alive and trying to attack him. He eventually ripped it off and launched the body into another group of them, he quickly followed it with a large kick to try and knock the guns out of the hands of the last few zombies wielding them. 

Once Shida was done attacking he tried shaking off the blood and brains on his arm.

post 4

BATTLE TRACKER
SUMMARY

Enemy Attack #1: Name - 82 acc vs 75 def - 8 dmg dealt
8 dmg lowered by 4DR and 4 armor. 0 dmg taken

Bonus Action: Name - Effect | -0 reishi cost

At-Will: regain 4 reishi - resolve

Standard Action: strike - Effects | -0 reishi cost
Acc - BHA6orc21d100+60
Dmg - roll 2 dmg dice take the highest 1d12+4 1d12+4 
35% stun - 1d100

Blitz strike
Acc - 1d100+60
Dmg - roll 2 dmg dice take the highest 1d12+4 1d12+4
35% stun - 1d100

Standard Action: Attack Name - Effects | -0 reishi cost

Acc -
1d100+60
Dmg -
roll 2 dmg dice take the highest 1d12+4 1d12+4
35% stun - 1d100

At-Will:

ACTIVE EFFECTS
armor 26/30
resentful
Bakudo#11 - 2/3
Shikai - 4 reishi

SPECIALIZATION Monk
Flawless Strikes - increase basic attack acc by 5 and dmg die by 1 after a successful strike for all
future basic attacks. Bonus is lost if any attack fails to hit the target.

Intense Training - start with tsukiyubi, nadegiri, and hozuri. These do not take a slot.

Perfect Form - All of your Basic and Non-Basic Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy and +2 Damage Tiers.

Iron Fist - As a passive effect, your Strike Basic Attacks roll two sets of damage dice and take the better sets of rolls. Also the same Strike Basic Attacks have a 35% chance to inflict Stun.

TRAITS
Resist - as a passive effect when hit with an attack, opponent takes 2 direct dmg for non basic attacks and 1 for basic attacks
Blitz - as an at-will action you can make 2 basic attacks during on of your standard actions on your turn
Indomitable - gain 4 DR
Endure - start combat with 10 armor
Resolve - as an at-will action recover 1 reishi for each point of damage negated with DR. Note: max of 50 reishi can be recovered
ATTACK TECHNIQUES

TECHNIQUES AND SPELLS
Bakudo #44 sekisho - 0/1 15 reishi
Utsusemi - 1/1 10 reishi
Bakudo #11 Tsuzuri Raiden - 0/1 10 reishi
Tsukiyubi - 2/2 10 reishi
Nadegiri - 2/2 10 reishi
Hozuri - 3/3 0 reishi
Bakudo #39 Enkosen - 2/2 10 reishi
Bakudo #4 Hainawa - 2/2 5 reishi
RELEASE TECHNIQUES
Hinder - 1/1 20 reishi
Resentful effect

CURRENT RL: 186,000
HP: 100/100 | REISHI: 71/100 | DEF: 75 | DMG DIE: d12+4 | ACC: +60 | DR: 4
1d100+60·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100·1d100+60·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100·1d100+60·1d12+4·1d12+4·1d100
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2020 20:03:23 GMT -5 by shida hagane

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Nov 3, 2020 17:52:32 GMT -5

Didn't they hear what he said? Hyakuji thought hard about it. He just cut off the head of one undead earlier, and then cut the strings attached to them after, both to no avail. If the zombies wouldn't die with their attacks, and the strings would only reattach after cutting it, the only way to defeat the enemies fast would be to directly hit the boss controlling them.

He observed as the team made up their tactic, Siege breaker. Diana and Anna served as baits, but even then, they were also in their attack phase, Edward continued to strike dark energy balls towards the zombie horde going their way. And Shida, where was Shida? When he looked in his direction he was being showered by bullets by the zombies. "I'm sure you could handle that." He muttered to himself as if speaking to the Second Division Third Seat.

When Hyakuji tried to charge forward, he was stopped by the stitched zombie, which seemed to be leading the horde. It swung the ripped "Stop" sign pole towards him which he easily managed to dodge until it attempted to hit him with another as he went about his way towards the boss. The First Division shinigami was caught off guard as an attack came from behind, he was tossed to the side, hitting a nearby car. Good thing he activated his armor earlier, it lessened the impact as the void deflected both the attack and the impact he made with the car.

It seemed it was easier said than done. The horde of zombies was protecting the boss, and they were deceptively fast. Regardless, he had to try to close in, otherwise, they would just keep coming, and the team might just find themselves exhausted at defending themselves from the infinite number of undead coming their way. Again, he rushed forward almost flying above ground, striking the zombies preventing his way to the boss. His nodachi made it somewhat easier since it offered a longer range of attack compared to a regular katana, and his eyes could see through the weak points of the enemies, he could strike them there to slow them down or immobilize them for a while before they reattach their bodies to themselves again.

When he thought he maintained a safe distance from the boss, he struck his sword through thin air, black energy bolts came out of it aiming at the gigantic doll.

[405]
PC: 4

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
Defensive:
Enemy Attack 1: vs 85 def missed!
Enemy Attack 2: 7dmg!
Armor: 20 -7dmg= 13

Offensive:
Release State: -4 rei
Enhancement Effect (Deadly): +5 acc to 2 Basic attacks
Hyakuji used Focus Energy: +15 acc
Hyakuji used Strike three times
Hyakuji used Byakurai (Enhanced): -4 rei

Active Effects:
Resist: -1dmg to the enemy for every basic attack that hit
Blitz: you can make 2 basic attacks during 1 Standard action on your turn

------------------------
Bonus Action: Focus Energy | -9rei

Standard Action: Strike 1 | -0 rei
Acc: Gt_P2|fs1d100+70
Damage: 2d12+2

Standard Action: Strike 2a | -0 rei
Acc: 1d100+70

Standard Action: Strike 2b | -0 rei
Acc: 1d100+70

At-will Action: Byakurai: Black Lightning | -4 rei
Acc: 1d100+65

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Resist
Blitz

CLASS
Prodigy

TRAITS
Resist: As a passive effect when hit with an attack you deal 2 direct damage for Non-Basic Attacks and 1 direct damage for Basic Attacks back at the attacker.

Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Crush: Scoring a critical hit with a Basic Attack gives the special status effect Crushed: While Crushed the target's defense is lowered by 15 for the duration.

Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.

TECHNIQUES

KUUKYO NO SANZO (UTSUSEMI)
You move at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Power.

CHOKUSHI (NADEGIRI)
This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed that it can slice through hardened skin and protective armor with ease.
Type: Utility - Zanjutsu Art
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Wound status on your target and upon infliction, the target loses a 3d4 worth of armor. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

SPELLS

KARA NO KYOUKAI (BAKUDŌ #44: SEKISHO )

BAKUDŌ #11: TSUZURI RAIDEN (BOUND LIGHTNING)
You generate an electric current through any object you touch, which damages anything or anyone which is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Effect: Starting on your next turn after activation, all attacks that hit you during the duration deal 1 direct damage back to the attacker per damage die rolled. This damage bypasses all DR.
Duration: 3 turns.

HAUNT (BAKUDŌ #25: FUCHAKU HANA)
A kido spell that can be used to control the direction and speed of attack spells, primarily allowing them to be redirected back at the enemy after missing.
Activate: Bonus Action.
Effect: For the duration, you can use an at-will action to designate two Basic Attacks that missed their targets on your previous turn to seek those targets once more. The targets take half the Basic Attack damage from both as direct damage.
Duration: 3 turns

RELEASE

1st Release:
Shikai

Attack type:
SINGLE: Standard Action. Rolls 3 damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 Reishi. Twice per battle.

Major effect:
SLASHING: This technique scores a critical hit on a roll of 75 or higher; Critical Hits with a Slashing technique deal an additional +4 damage.

Minor effect:
CRIPPLE: 50% chance to Cripple the target.

Enhancement:

DEADLY

Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +5 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

REIATSU: 93,000 [CURRENT: 186,000]
HP: 85/85 [+13 armor]| REISHI: 64/100 | DEF: 85 | DMG DIE: d12+2 | ACC: +50 [Release state: +55]

1d100+70·2d12·1d100+70·2d12·1d100+70·2d12·1d100+65·2d12
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2020 17:57:58 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

PLAYER

12th Division - 5th Seat

I have nothing to say.

tensai toshiaki Avatar

tensai toshiaki

Post by tensai toshiaki on Nov 3, 2020 21:14:34 GMT -5

While they ignored the giant floating doll construct that had it's strings attached to all of the corpses. Their efforts were not in vain. As by brutally destroying each corpse, the giant strange construct loses another string. As it no longer has something to connect to. The zombies that were carrying some of the women they abducted turned to notice to see the brutality behind them as they let the women go and rush back.

Meanwhile at a castle estate nearby a figure watches out the window, towards where he can feel those massive spikes of spiritual energy coming from.

"To think somebody would come so soon, I was afraid of this, whatever those corpses were expendable, I only took control of them cause I figured it would be easy to take advantage of the human's fear of death, watching these shambling unliving corpses, with no knowledge of what's going on fear would cause them to make mistakes. So that I could get these women here to complete my project. Though these spiritually powerful beings were not able to see through my trick, but also seem to be easily dispatching them. For the sake of my people I must see this through to the end, perhaps I could try to convince them first? That my reasons are for a noble one," he thought.

Back in the streets of London as the zombies that tried to stop Muimina from harming the puppeteer ended up being sliced into rotten gory meat chunks. The black bolts of energy hit the head of the puppetmaster, causing some of the Reishi it is made out of to disperse and leak out. As the left half of it's head is gone, an eerie glow replacing the missing left eye. It screamed once more. As what's left of the thinned out ranks try to fire all the weapons they have at their disposal at Shida.

Tags: , , @muimina hyakuji

COMBAT TRACKER
SUMMARY
The "Zombies" and the strange puppet receive 161 damage! "It's a massacre!"

At-Will: Technique

Bonus Action: Horde Rush (Focus Energy) - Increase your Accuracy with Attacks on this turn by +15. A focused attack cannot have its damage negated by Guard. | -10 reishi cost

Standard Action 1: Open Fire! (HADŌ #4: BYAKURAI (PALE LIGHTNING)) - Effects | -5 reishi cost @shida
Acc - pPmD4UdD1d100+45
Dmg - 2d8

Standard Action 2:

Standard Action 3:

Standard Action 4:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Weak Horde Boss: +2 Standard Actions. Cannot use defensive techniques. Can only use Basic Techniques. For each quarter of HP depleted. The horde boss loses 10 Def, 5 Accuracy, and one Standard Action.

CLASS
Fighter
FLAWLESS STRIKES - Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy (by +5) and Damage Tier (by +1) of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Both bonuses are reduced to +0 on the turn following any attack failing to hit its target.

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES

SPELLS

RELEASE

REIATSU: 0
HP: 39/200 | REISHI: 70/100 | DEF: 40 (70) | DMG DIE: d8 | ACC: +15 (+30)
1d100+45·2d8