Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 9, 2021 9:14:45 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

THE HUNT BEGINS
Type: Retrieve (PvP) (Repeatable)
Level: 3
Rewards: Hōgyoku Shard / +12 XP / +12 RM / +12,000 Reiatsu
Description: There has been a report that a Hōgyoku Shard was found. Investigate the claim and retrieve the shard.
Travel to the location of the shard in either Seireitei, The Living World, Schatten Bereich, or Hueco Mundo. Depending on if the shard in that location has been claimed or not, you can choose which one to pursue.
Defeat at least 3 waves of NPC enemies OR at least 1 PC enemy. It is up to you to decide if the enemies are guarding the shard or chasing you after you took it.

Deep in the heart of tall silver trees, where hundreds if not thousands of gigantic masked beasts roam around, lay a piece of incomplete crystal attached to the largest quartz tree that could be found in the forest. It was emitting a purplish glow, radiating with a powerful reiryoku signature. Despite its strength, the menos grande or even the lesser hollows within the said deserted woodland didn’t seem attracted to it, as if it was naturally part of their environment.

The obsidian skies could not be observed in this part of Hueco Mundo, the canopies of the trees making up the forest connected to each other, making a network of branches that blocked any light from the surface. Some of these branches extended to the pearl white sand above, looking like dead, dried-up log.

“Muimina-san, are you sure about this? The Gotei 13 still has their eyes on you for allegedly stealing the shard,” the short-haired subordinate warned his superior.

“I have set aside this mission for too long now, I should’ve secured the shard during that encounter with the arrancars. I cannot wait any longer,” the Vice-Captain responded as he sipped his coffee while checking on the reports from the other divisions. As he scanned the documents one by one, one particular account stood out. It was a reported sighting of the powerful crystal from the Second Division Captain, Kei Shimizu. Hyakuji narrowed his eyes, there was something off with the recorded filing and the scouting. Any discoveries with such a level of importance must be reported with urgency, yet there was a small gap with the timing as if it was purposely delayed.

For a moment he wondered if the said crystal was still there or had already been collected, whoever was interested in it. It was odd, however, that they still relayed its occurrence, if ever they were already in possession of it. Perhaps they had not acted upon it yet, so he had to make his move before anyone else does.

“Someone in the Gotei 13 is also looking for it… I should get ahead of them,” He took out the paper from the piles of other documents, hid it under the cabinet of his desk, and rose from his seat.

“Come with me, Hiro-san. We’ll go shard hunting.”

[386]
Last Edit: Oct 9, 2021 9:15:34 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji

Shadows still hunt us in broad daylight.

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 9, 2021 17:14:46 GMT -5

深い森

Hideki Soma was an unseated officer in Division 12 for hundreds of years, while most officers were elevated in rank after a long time in order to keep Gotei 13th as a formidable force, Captain Daisho utilized his subordinates to continue researching rather than becoming a fighting force, and time was not a factor for a change of rank apart from merit. As a former samurai who spent his entire life devoted to this lifestyle of bushido, knowledge of the supernatural had been Hideki’s primary focus, collecting as much information as possible with the assistance of his fullbring.

Shortly after pacifying the shinenju in the valley of screams, the death god returned to Hueco Mundo, as part of his field research of the petrified forest under the sand dunes, any new information about this realm was catalogued in Soul Society in order to remain knowledgeable of hollows. Hideki was one of the few surviving officers that returned with pertinent information, while others perished without question, as sacrifices were made in order to achieve the greatest possible erudition for the Shinigami Research and Development Institute.

Within a dimension of memories of the forest of menos, Hideki simply observed the monstrosities that roamed, their appetites were sated after growing into behemoths and losing all sentient reasoning. It was menos that were powerful enough to traverse between Hueco Mundo and the Realm of the living through garganta but it seemed they were under the influence since they no longer required to consume pluses.

The death god remained unseen, as the exterior walls of the dimension he was housed in was a reflection of the forest, only someone who was superior in spiritual awareness would notice the the subtle ripple effect of reality being distorted as light was bending to give the illusion of being entirely invisible while he suppressed his reiryoku to zero.

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Partake the cup of my wrath

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 10, 2021 10:42:11 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The memory of the encounter with the arrancars was still vivid in Hyakuji’s mental image. As soon as they landed in the white sand dunes, he immediately remembered seeing the lifeless bodies of their comrades lying on the ground, drenched in their own blood. They were mercilessly killed by the humanoid hollows residing in the dimension.

The Vice-Captain then followed the path where he sensed the radiating reiryoku of the familiar spiritual energy. It was the same energy he felt during his encounter with Diana, and the two crystals which Yukari now possessed.

Hyakuji scanned the area first, making sure it was safe for them to walk further and not alert some enemies. Once he cleared the area, they would tread near a protruding petrified tree nearby. It was standing in the middle of a small crater, which looked like the sands in an hourglass as it poured down the bulb at the bottom.

While he was becoming more familiar with the landscape on the surface, there were still many things to discover in Hueco Mundo. He observed the mini quicksand for a few seconds more, and with his eyes, revealed that there was a web of tall silver posts beneath which actually resembled a woodland. A number of menos and lesser hollows also roam around the vicinity.

“This is not an easy task, Hiro-san. I can now see why the interested party was taking their time in getting the Hogyoku.” The Vice-Captain simply stated, and then warned, “Suppress your reiatsu to almost nothing, we will go down.”

Hiro took his warning and obeyed, they would then step in the quicksand and would allow themselves to be swallowed by it only to be taken into the world under it. Much as Hyakuji had seen, it was a forest of quartz trees with canopies connected to each other preventing anyone from seeing the dim light of the moon from above. Several hollows roam around like wild animals, unaware of the intruders’ presence. The pulsing energy from the Hogyoku was far stronger here than it was on the surface and the two shinigami followed it with the Vice-Captain’s lead.

While time seemed to move slowly, Hyakuji noticed a warped wall ahead of them about a hundred meters from their current location, and with his eyes, he could see someone behind the seemingly another dimension. He only knew one person who could do that; his stride gradually became faster to meet him up close.

“Hideki-sama…”

[414]

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 11, 2021 4:33:29 GMT -5

The Gotei 13 referred to each other by the last names and rank thus hearing his first name in the wind alerted Hideki of the only person who knew him well. The dimension was moved suddenly to enclose the trio of death gods from being seen by menos who were still unaware of their trespassing. Like a ripple in calm water, the memories of the forest were reflected on the exterior of the four walled enclosure created by fullbring, and the inside was glass windows to reality.

For over half a millennium the familiar pair of souls had been in contact throughout Hyakuji’s former life cycles. Every time his soul would wonder about the previous life cycle, in which the former samurai would remind him that a new life was a different beginning, and for the first time the Vice Captain was motivated by the future rather than the past. At least, that was what Hideki believed since the recent change of rank, as he stared at this man with his own honey colored irises.

“It has been a while Vice Captain Hyakuji-san. Congratulations are in order for your new position in the first Division. However, field research is left to low level officers, and I am curious why you are in Hueco Mundo. Are you personally training the replacement for your previous rank?” The much taller half Russian tilted his head, revealing locks of naturally blonde hair at the back of his nape, offering a wave to the young man standing near Hyakuji, “Nice to meet you. I am Hideki Sōma, an unseated officer of the 12th Division. Who do I owe the pleasure of meeting?”

To the young man he must have thought that it was strange for the Vice Captain to use the -sama suffix to a seemingly ordinary death god.

Last Edit: Oct 11, 2021 4:34:24 GMT -5 by Hideki Soma

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 11, 2021 12:33:59 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

A glimpse of the past

Tsukinokami Kojiro was the original bearer of Hyakuji’s soul who died at the mercy of Tendo’s bankai right after the Shinigami-Quincy war six hundred years ago. It was by the order of Central 46 that all the visored be killed, and the then seated officer was one of the unfortunate souls killed at the onslaught. After that, he was able to live as a shinigami again with his memory of the incident intact and met Hideki at the Academy for the first time. Since then, they became the best of friends.

In his previous lifetimes, Hyakuji always regretted the massacre of thousands of spiritually aware humans during the war, but Hideki always reminded him that he could be better in the present lifetime… still, his whole being was eaten up by his past. By the time he was reincarnated as a human, he totally forgot all his lifetimes as a shinigami as well as the memory of his best friend. It was only until the encounter with the blanks some months ago that he regained all his memories of his previous selves.

The two shinigami approached closer, and with Hideki’s fullbring, both were also swallowed up by the wall where the unseated officer observed his surroundings.

“Indeed, it is nice to see you again, Hideki-sama,” the Vice-Captain bowed before his friend and thanked him at the mention of his promotion, “Ah.. arigatou...”

“Right, I haven’t introduced my subordinate yet, this is Shirokawa Hiro-san. Hiro-san, this is Hideki-sama, he is a dear friend and my girlfriend’s ancestor…” Hyakuji then faced the 12th division shinigami to explain his subordinate’s involvement, “Hiro-san is my most trusted junior in our division. He is the only one who knows about my relationship with Yukari… and some other things…” he didn’t mean to be cryptic about his future plans, but he figured it should be another topic for another time.

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Soma-san. Shirokawa Hiro desu,” the younger shinigami greeted in a respectful bow. After the brief introduction, Hyakuji explained why they were roaming around in Hueco Mundo.

“No, we’re not here for training, Hideki-sama…” his tone became more serious. There was no need to hide the urgency of the matter to the unseated officer, without hesitation, he went straight to the point, “Someone in the Gotei 13 has their eyes on the Hogyoku shard. I am here to prevent them… and retrieve it for Yukari.”

[408]

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 13, 2021 6:23:51 GMT -5

“Hajime mashite, Shirokawa-san.” Hideki responded to the young death god with a smile.

The complacent smile on the former samurai turned into a deadpan stare as Hyakuji revealed the primary reason he was in Hueco Mundo. After the demon princes invaded soul society, seeking revenge from the dawn of time, knowledge of the Hogyoku shards had been limited to the catastrophic event. Captain Daisho was well aware of the shard’s power and its creator which he ordered that 12th Division were forbidden from researching the Hogyoku because it would interfere greatly with their primary objectives.

At some point Hideki Soma was in possession of a different shard which he entrusted to the Soma Clan shortly after they immigrated from Japan to Hawaii. It was the same shard that Diana won at an auction, preventing the Quincy from possessing it, and later the whereabouts of the shard vanished.

“You walk a thin line, Hyakuji-san.” The death god sighed, “I can assure you it is not the 12th Division. We were ordered against researching the Hogyoku. It is unfortunate that the Gotei 13 are independent from one another during such trying times. So I cannot imagine which Division is after it...well you’re in the 1st Division so you should have the most insight. Rather than speculate we should look for it in my memories of the forest of menos while we have the upper hand.”

From within the pocket dimension, the tesseract walls began to depict images of the forest, Hideki specifically played out memories that were distinct from each other for any possible clues, while they were just visual memories their spiritual awareness would still allow them to see anything abnormal.

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 13, 2021 11:52:10 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

“Well, you know I trust you…” Hyakuji said in defense, “...And it’s not like I can hide anything from you. You always have your way of knowing about anything…” the Vice-Captain teased with a slight chuckle which only showed nothing has changed with their friendship after Hyakuji regained his memories. The only thing that made their relationship a bit different was how the long-haired reaper addressed Hideki because of his familial link with his friend’s lover. As a Japanese who valued their tradition and ancestry, Hyakuji was adamant about giving the half-Russian the respect he deserved as Yukari’s ancestor.

The trio continued to stroll around the forest as the death god researcher browsed through his memories, searching for some clues and hints regarding the whereabouts of the shard.

“The report was filed by the Second Division, though…” the Vice-Captain finally broke the silence after some time. Naturally, Hyakuji wouldn't share something as confidential as this with just anyone. Yet, he was with the people he trusted the most, so he was carefree in letting them know about something as important as this, “It was odd, however… something of such urgency must be reported as soon as possible, but there was a 24-hour delay between the scouting and the report itself. It was either because they had to inform some other person or ...they tried to get the shard themselves…” And how come he had seen this account just now? Was it misplaced somehow? Or did the file just arrive later despite the date it was turned in? The shinigami could only speculate.

A menos grande almost passed through the tesseract, the two shinigami weren't sure if it could detect their presence should it actually bumped into them. Hyakuji prepared himself, holding the hilt of his zanpakuto in case, while Hiro held his breath, careful not to make any noise to prevent the hollow from finding them. Fortunately, it turned to its right while a few inches away from touching the walls of the dimension they were enclosed in.

[341]

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 14, 2021 2:16:24 GMT -5

It had taken Hideki centuries to develop his fullbring to its maximum potential, the memories played back within the walls, like searching an archive for any abnormalities, and while he focused his ability he listened in to Hyakuji describe that it was the 2nd Division. For a moment, the unseated officer thought of Shida Hagane, he met the death god along with Yukari on the white moonlit sand dunes above the surface some time ago. The images played out that scene for a minute, until he refocused his memories on the forest of menos, it was at this point that a hollow approached the tesseract but walked away.

The images stopped to a green haired woman touching a large petrified tree, quite distinct from the other hollows in the area, possibly an arrancar, but the reiryoku recorded along with the memory was powerful and much greater to the Vice Captains’ signature. The only explanation for the power gap was that this hollow was equal to a Division Captain in power.

“Our situation is now a greater risk than the 2nd Division it seems. How do you wish to proceed?” Hideki wondered, he then magnified the memory until a glint appeared where the woman’s pale hand was placed, it seemed that the Hogyoku shard was embedded in the tree causing it to grow exponentially compared to the rest of the dead forest.

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 14, 2021 15:24:09 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

As they continued to stroll, Hideki finally caught the existence of the shard through his fullbring ability. It was etched on the largest quartz tree around. It would have been easy to retrieve, if not for the green-haired lady who seemed to be guarding the prized crystal.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment. It cannot be delayed, Hideki-sama. But we need an effective strategy first before we can proceed…” the Vice-Captain was already thinking of a plan.

The Espada’s reiatsu was far greater and stronger than Hyakuji’s and it would be difficult to challenge her one on one, even with the use of his bankai; not to mention, the hollows within the vicinity could get alerted any time they sensed a presence of something or someone outside their realm. There was only one plan he could think of which would best serve their goal…

“I will serve as a distraction or bait for the arrancar. I will lure her away from you two and get our battle on the surface, while you get the shard…”

They only needed to buy time after all. There was no need for everyone to step into the battlefield, even the three of them combined would not be enough to take down such a formidable opponent.

Hiro was not too sure about his superior’s idea, “Muimina-san, t-that’s… a dangerous move on your part… what if--”

“Daijoubu, Hiro-san. I only need to buy time for you two. We can’t face the arrancar and the hollows together now, can we? It might only alert more enemies if we appear all at once. We have to be as sneaky as possible.” Sapphire eyes would glance at his best friend, and seek his approval, “Well… what do you think, Hideki-sama?”

[297]

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 15, 2021 0:46:03 GMT -5

The former samurai rubbed the stubble of his facial hair on his chin as he listened to the 1st Division Captain devise a plan, in the years he spent as a death god he had not aged in the slightest or had the need to shave, but Hyakuji grew exponentially through hard work significantly altering his appearance as a result. Ever since encountering his past self in the form of a shinenju from the Valley of Screams, their soul bond to encounter each other in the next life only solidified their friendship, and he wondered if it was all for his personal growth or the love he felt for Yukari.

It was strange since the teenage girl was rather shy, rarely talkative, and despite all her defects she was still formidable which was expected of a minor clan descendant. Perhaps it was her resolve that fueled Hyakuji in the same way to protect people he deeply cared about. Unfortunately, it would eventually get him into trouble with the unseen forces within Soul Society at this rate, and he sighed as he reflected a bit longer in silence within the confines of the tesseract of his memories.

“I will fight the menos surrounding the tree while Shirokawa-san retrieves the shard.” Hideki nodded, “Just take this with you in case you need a quick escape.”

The 12th Division officer handed him a piece of chalk, it seemed ordinary at first glance, but the weight of it was dense and radiated a hollowesque aura.

“It is a piece of chalk made from the fragments of hollow masks, it creates a gateway on any surface that will drop you into garganta, it would be useful if I cannot reach you with my fullbring.”

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 16, 2021 9:46:29 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The hollows within the vicinity continued to roam; some, hungry as they were, devoured their lesser counterparts to ease theri fill. There was nothing new about it, and the lady near the largest tree didn’t even avert her eyes from the glowing crystal attached to it; as if examining how to eventually acquire its powers.

Hideki approved the Vice-Captain’s plan, further suggesting that he would fight the hollows within the area while the lesser and youngest shinigami attempted to get the shard. Hyakuji simply nodded before issuing another instruction, “We have to do this quickly. Hiro-san, we are counting on you. It’ll be too much of a risk if we stay longer…”

The short-haired shinigami swallowed a lump on his throat, it was quite challenging for him to be entrusted with such an important role, and so he replied with a faltering voice, “I-I will do my best, Muimina-san…”

Before allowing his bestfriend to go, the unseated officer handed Hyakuji a chalk, which he explained came from fragments of a hollow mask. The expression on his face changed, somewhat uncomfortable at the sight of the hollow fragment as it reminded him of his visored self. “R-right. Understood…” taking the piece of chalk and storing it inside his uniform.

“Kiotsukete, Hideki-sama… you too, Hiro-san..meet me at the surface once you’re done. Else, in the realm of the living, if it’s still not safe. At the usual place, Hideki-sama knows where it is.”

With that, Hyakuji stepped outside the tesseract, deliberately increasing his reiatsu, as he transformed his zanpakuto into a nodachi; catching the attention of the arrancar.

[272]

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 18, 2021 2:02:19 GMT -5

A glint appeared on Hideki’s golden eyes, they were the same color as most of the descendants of the Soma Clan, he noticed Hyakuji’s hesitation of taking the chalk. Despite the new visage of his soul, there must have been a reason he was wary, perhaps he remembered more than just his previous two past lives and it must have been his latent fullbring abilities of his recent past life. The fact that his counterpart achieved the greatest position as Vice Captain compared to his previous lifetimes left the Soma ancestor with a sense of dread.

“Ganbatte kudasai.” Hideki managed to say seconds before their plan of action began.

Since Hiro was personally trained by his mentor, he would know the right opportunity to strike, the tesseract remained as a hideaway until he was ready to retrieve the shard; which took a high level of concentration from the unseated death god.

The 12th Division officer removed his zanpakuto from its saya and immediately kicked the hollow mask of a menos with his woven zori sandal to draw its attention, before spiraling over towards the second one with a vertical slice. The second menos staggered and a deep cut appeared on its mask immediately delivering a counter attack which launched the death god punching holes through several trees.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2021 2:04:08 GMT -5 by Hideki Soma

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 18, 2021 17:07:12 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

With the sudden surge of reiatsu nearby, the green haired lady turned her attention to the intruding shinigami with a faint smirk. Great, another victim to seduce and fall into her whims. The crystal could wait, this handsome man looked like he needed somebody to play with, and she was down for any game so… without a second guess, she followed him as Hyakuji lured her into the surface of Hueco Mundo.

Before the shinigami could resurface, however, the woman managed to grab his calf, reemerging from the white sand dunes with the death god upside down and hurled him down to the ground with force. Hyakuji was able to maneuver himself, somersaulting before he could touch the ground and skidded a few meters away from his adversary.

“You guys seem to not learn your lesson do you?” Rinnenea spoke as she flicked her hair. The shinigami’s display of power piqued her interest in him, unlike the few weak soldiers the 5th Division sent some time ago to do a reconnaissance of the shard. It was just shortly after the Second Division Co-Captain Shimizu Kei reported the presence of the Hogyoku to his fellow Captain, Hinawa Toru of the Kido Corps.

“Some boring people wanted to play hide and seek just like you before. Well, I managed to find them and gave them a nice treatment. Unfortunately, they melted from the heat of my love…” A small sludge of green poison trickled down the white quartz sand, dissolving some of the refined crystals into nothingness, as Rinnenea giggled at the remembrance of the incident.

Meanwhile, Hyakuji remained calm, unfazed by the woman’s taunt. She was cryptic about who those people were, but he could guess that it probably came from the Second Division...unless the quincy or the fullbringers already knew about the mysterious relic.

The shinigami pointed his nodachi towards the arrancar, thinking of a strategy that would work best in this situation. A close combat would bring him to a disadvantage if she could imbue poison with her attacks. So a kido th---

Without waiting for her opponent, she lunged forward at the death god filling her hand with a toxic blob as she reached for the shinigami’s neck ,” Ara ara, it’s too early to be mesmerized, pretty boy. I haven’t done anything yet!” Hyakuji was quick to notice that, however, and he vanished from her sight to kick her from behind, followed by a kido of black flames, intended to burn her down to ashes.

[423]

BANNED

I have nothing to say.

Hideki Soma Avatar

Hideki Soma

Post by Hideki Soma on Oct 28, 2021 22:00:56 GMT -5

After Hideki recovered from the fall, he managed to watch with his golden eyes, Hyakuji lure the espada through the canopy of trees, towards the white sand dunes of Hueco Mundo.

“Chikushou.” Hideki muttered as he stood up from a pile of wooden splinters after carving out holes with his zanpakuto like a corkscrew before making an impact.

Since the 12th division officer drew the attention of the menos, Hiro was able to climb towards the tree, using his zanpakuto to wedge the shard free, but it was deeply integrated with the tree itself. Upon closer inspection it was healing the tree from the inside, allowing it to grow, and flourish with the shard as a power source.

A menos with a pointed nose opened its maw in an attempt to eat the unsuspecting shinigami who struggled with retrieving the shard. The crack on its mask was widened with a slice of Hideki’s sword, followed by a glowing light, as the souls contained within were purified with konso. The reiryoku of the menos dispersed from Hueco mundo, which narrowed their time frame, as Hyakuji laid his life on the line.

“It looks like we’re running out of time.” The former samurai jammed his own blade in the crevice, on the opposite side of the other zanpakuto, to leverage the shard out at the same time.

Once the shard was free, the tree began to sink, the growth it gained from harboring the shard returned the petrified trunk to its usual size among the forest.

The second menos closed in then stopped when the pair of shinigami disappeared as their reiatsu was suppressed to nothing, hidden away in the tesseract dimension of Hideki’s memories, which resurfaced to the white sand dunes under the glowing moon of Hueco mundo.

The black flames of Hyakuji’s kido spell were seen at a distance, the remainder of their encounter with hollows was supposed to be handled by the vice captain, but his curiosity could not be contained as part of his research.

GAME MASTER

13th Division Captain

Muimina Hyakuji Avatar

Muimina Hyakuji

Post by Muimina Hyakuji on Oct 30, 2021 15:10:55 GMT -5

無意味な 百事
護廷十三隊 - 1st DIVISION

𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲:

The battle is just about to begin

The billow of dark flames subsided, revealing that the arrancar remained unscathed. However, Hyakuji was not surprised at all. He figured she was not an ordinary arrancar, so it was only natural for her to easily avoid the damage. This wasn’t supposed to be an easy battle after all.

As he prepared for another assault, the First Division shinigami sensed his best friend’s reiryoku nearby which meant that they must have gotten the shard from the forest. He was successful in making the Espada occupied as his comrades retrieved the shard, and it was good news that they were able to get it as soon as he hoped for. Now, the challenge was to escape from this battle without Rinnenea realizing what they were up to. Perhaps a strong binding kido could do the trick.

Before he could cast the spell, however, the lady already noticed the presence of a rippled reality from afar, and the glowing orb which was stolen from the forest was inside it, which has led to the arrancar’s rage.

The lady Espada roared in anger, realizing she was fooled by the long-haired death god, "AAAAARGGH!! How dare you steal from me!!!", increasing her reiryoku further. She charged past the Vice-Captain, seeking to destroy the warped dimension protecting the other two death gods.

“Tsk.” Hyakuji muttered in disappointment as he chased after the green-haired woman. She summoned a green glass orb, glowing and multiplying into a few more, aiming to throw at the invisible tesseract. Hyakuji vanished and reappeared a few meters away from Hideki and Hiro as he intercepted the attack, summoning a wall of dark void which had eaten the orb projectiles cast by the arrancar.

He then lunged forward at the lady again, keeping her at bay from his comrades.

[300]
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2021 15:11:48 GMT -5 by Muimina Hyakuji