Current Monsters

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 6, 2022 17:48:10 GMT -5

Continued from: Past Demons

Niji remained seated as the stranger drew his blade. This young man was powerful, on a raw power level, even stronger than she was. It was not like Niji made a habit of getting into fights, and she very clearly remembered those she had been forced to face. He didn’t even try to use Leon as a hostage, nor did he threaten him at all; sure, he was brandishing a blade, but he wasn’t attacking yet. This individual felt, looked, and spoke like someone completely unfamiliar; surely, there was some mistake here.

She shook her head slowly, ”Then I must apologize, I think you have been mislead somehow. Not even your aura feels familiar to me.” She gave a kind smile, ”I am fairly certain I would remember a fullbringer wielding a Shinigami weapon.”

Her hands remained crossed in her lap as she tilted her head slightly, considering the stranger, and another possibility popped into her mind. This stranger had a Shinigami weapon, and the only spiritual entities that could, and might, reveal her identity were the two Shinigami she fought alongside a few days ago. ”I recently learned the hard way that many spiritual beings are able to wield illusions as weapons.   Where exactly do you think we faced each other, and what do you think I am doing that you need to stop?”

Initiative Roll:
wqMvrnAz1d100
1d100
Last Edit: May 6, 2022 18:48:31 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 7, 2022 6:43:47 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

Even when meeting face to face, Niji was completely clueless as to who Hibano was - at the same time, however, she identified the sword in his hand as a Shinigami weapon. That got the teen to briefly look down at the Asauchi in his hand. Was what she was saying true? He didn't actually recall where he got this weapon from, and he didn't find anything special in it - beyond it being bonded to him as his Fullbring.

What would it mean if he did actually receive this sword from a Shinigami in the past? What connection did he have to Soul Society, then? Not much, surely. He was still alive, and didn't recall meeting any Shinigami before.

The conversation soon moved on - having stated that she does not know of any ties between them, Niji began asking him. It was a bit awkward, since it was she whom Hibano wanted to learn from about their mutual past, but here she was, asking what he remembers. "I..." he muttered and paused.

"...it's slipped my mind," the Fullbringer finally answered. "I'm still struggling to recall what happened to me before last night. But I know that I lost my mother, you and I met each other in the past, that... perhaps those two things are related, as well."

Hibano raised his weapon, moving to a fighting stance. "I was expecting you to give me some answers, but... either you've got amnesia as well or you're trying to hide something from me."

Initiative - fShopkrl1d1001d100

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 7, 2022 7:47:10 GMT -5

She didn’t move as Hibano entered a fighting stance. More than ever, she was confident this was a misunderstanding, if not outright manipulation from the shinigami. Niji locked eyes with Hibano, and gestured slowly towards the zanpakuto, her voice was soothing, but stern, ”Put that away. I give you my word; I do not know you, and do not want to hurt you. If you had any true memories of me, you would know that my word is good.”

Niji sighed, she didn’t like this line of thought; it meant the Shinigami were moving against her far quicker than she would have anticipated. She wasn’t even sure why; did she simply know to much about what really happened with Val? Was this part of destroying evidence? Why was this poor young man tied up in the crossfire? ”This is not easy to hear, but I know some beings can also implant false memories, it would not be out of the question that they could remove them or manipulate them as well.”

Shaking her head slowly, she continued, ”An associate of the Shinigami was the cause of that crack in the sky a few days ago. The results of an unconscionable experiment that made a broken child into a monster. I believe you have been brainwashed into an assassin and they are trying to tie up loose ends.”

Niji raised her hands plaintively, her voice pleading, ”Hibano, please; you can not even recall what I am doing that you want to stop. Do not become another victim of their plans.”

Last Edit: May 7, 2022 7:47:38 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 7, 2022 10:53:57 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

(Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken...)

Hibano and Niji continued the same routine. The boy was certain that he had to stop Niji here and now, but could not possibly explain why - the woman, on the other hand, was vehement that he must have been mistaken, and untangled deeper and deeper conspiracy theories about what could have possibly happened to him. Now, she was blaming the Shinigami, she believed he had been implanted with false memories, and begged for him to snap out of it instead of becoming a tool in their plans.

Something about her plead was tugging at Hibano's heart - in the wrong way, filling it with more and more frustration. Perhaps it was the accusation that the only things he remembered of his life were fakes, illusions, and he had to give them up - even though he knew nothing besides what he called a mere illusion. Perhaps it was being called a brainwashed assassin, a fool without an agenda of his own, a victim who has been misguided into believing he is doing something right. Or perhaps it was the mention of a broken child turned to a monster - something about that expression felt familiar, yet Hibano couldn't put his finger on what, and it only amplified his emotions.

"Enough!" the Fullbringer suddenly yelled. In a snap, he lunged forth, whipping up a torrent of wind and fallen leaves on his path as he threw himself at Niji with supernatural speeds to thrust his blade at her core.

For the briefest instant, he and the foreign soul residing within him flashed with a powerful aura, before receding just as quickly, masking this dual nature deep beneath once more.

After the first thrust, Hibano pulled his sword back, then sent the butt end of the weapon forth, aiming for the gap between Niji's eyes. It was intended as a stun blow, to force the woman to pause and slow her down before she can retaliate.

HIBANO
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Put a summary here.

At-Will: Aura Veil (Bakudo #26: Kyokko - As an at-will action you have a 50% chance to inflict the special status effect Obscured for four turns on yourself. While obscured, for the duration, any attacks dealt by you or against you will not be affected by enemy abilities which would apply direct damage based on missed attacks. On the turn after the end of the duration, you gain an extra Standard Action.) -15 Reishi

Need 50 or less to inflict Obscured on myself - 69UULyyI1d100

At-Will (Blur): Supernatural Reflexes (Hanki - As a bonus action, pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them.) -10 Reishi

Bonus Action: Supernatural Reflexes (Pesquisa - As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for 3 turns.) -10 Reishi

Standard Action: Sword Thrust (Enhanced Strike)
Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun)
Accuracy - 1d100+55
Damage - 2d11
Stun (Need 30 or less) - 1d100

Standard Action: Stun Strike (Bakudo #9: Geki - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration.) -5 Reishi
Need to roll 70 or less to inflict Enthralled - 1d100

ACTIVE EFFECTS
First Release (Tempered): x2 RL per turn, 0 Reishi per turn, +5 Defense against Non-Basics, +5 Reflex.

Flawless Strikes: 0 stacks.

CLASS
Fighter
- Flawless Strikes: Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.
- Intense Training: You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status.
Monk
- Perfect Form: All of your Basic Strikes, Advanced Zanjutsu, and Advanced Hakuda Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy, +1 Damage Tier. Advanced Zanjutsu and Hakuda Techniques gain +1 extra use per battle.
- Battle Forged: You gain the Advanced Hakuda Technique Shunko and it doesn’t take up a Forbidden Tech Slot or require a Focus skill of 45. The duration is also increased by 2 turns and it costs -10 less Reishi.

TRAITS

Talented: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it.
(0/1)
Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.
(0/3)
Alacrity: As a passive effect you have +10 to defense while above half max HP.
Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
(1/4)
Haste: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
(0/3)
Tempered: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread.

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic
Strike - Upgrades to two damage dice.

Defensive
Speed Clones - As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique. -5 Reishi
(0/2)
Pesquisa - As a bonus action you gain +15 bonus defense for 3 turns. -10 Reishi
(1/1)
Bakudo #12: Yugure no Manto - As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. -5 Reishi
(0/2)
Hanki - As a bonus action, pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. -10 Reishi
(1/1)

Utility
Puppet Theater - As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. -10 Reishi
(0/1)
Tsukiyubi - As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. -10 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #22: Hakufuku - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. -5 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #9: Geki - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. -5 Reishi
(1/2)

Advanced
Matter Soul Manipulation - As a bonus action, you choose one of the following soul manipulations. You can only use one per battle. See list in Advanced Techs section. -25 Reishi
(0/1)
Thunder King Fist - As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect. Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect. -20 Reishi
(0/3)
Bakudo #40: Goyogai - As a bonus action, remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade. -15 Reishi
(0/1)
Bakudo #26: Kyokko - As an at-will action you have a 50% chance to inflict the special status effect Obscured for four turns on yourself. While obscured, for the duration, any attacks dealt by you or against you will not be affected by enemy abilities which would apply direct damage based on missed attacks. On the turn after the end of the duration, you gain an extra Standard Action. -15 Reishi
(1/1)

Forbidden
Shunko - As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For 6 turns, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6., -10 Reishi
(0/1)
Full Cancel - After reacting to a foe's attack on your previous turn (whether you avoided or were hit by it), you can spend a standard action to redirect the same attack back at them the next time they use it. It deals direct damage equal to the amount of damage it would have hit you for. You take no damage from the attack itself., -25 Reishi
(0/2)

RELEASE

Amplified Trait
Reflex
+5 at First Release
+10 at Second Release
+15 at Third Release

Enhancements:
- Heightened (First Release): As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5/+10/+15 against Non-Basic Attacks.
- Deadly (Second Release): As a passive effect you gain a bonus +10/+15 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.
- Ferocious (Final Release): As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +3 with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

Techniques:

1st Release:
- Turning Swallow Cut, Barrage/Slashing, -25 Reishi (Unlimited)
- Breach - As a bonus action, you redirect a non-critical attack that would have hit you and deal it's full damage back at a foe of your choice as direct damage., -25 Reishi (0/2)
2nd Release:
- Multi-Arms, As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice., -20 Reishi (0/4)
3rd Release:
- Clone, As a bonus action, your duplicate joins you in combat. The clone has HP equal to 40% of your max HP. They receive one standard action., -15 Reishi (0/1)

REIATSU: 484,000 -> 968,000
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 160/200 | DEF: 115 (100) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100·1d100+55·2d11·1d100·1d100
Last Edit: May 7, 2022 10:55:32 GMT -5 by Hibano

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 7, 2022 13:00:12 GMT -5

Niji didn’t even have time to react, she hadn’t gathered her reishi except for a bit of minor weather control. She didn’t have the kami at the ready to lend her speed and endurance; she couldn’t even twist out of the way before the stranger stabbed her in the stomach. The pain was, of course, excruciating. She gasped in pain, which happened to move her just enough to avoid the follow up hilt-strike.

She gritted her teeth as her own reiatsu surged, spirits coming to her aid as she swung an open palm at the boy’s face in what would be a vicious slap, had they both been fully mortal. It wouldn’t affect anyone in Hibano’s weight class much, but it might shock him into thinking for a moment. ”Do not be an idiot!” She hissed through clenched teeth.

A perfectly smooth barrier of clear crystal shot up between her and her assailant instantly, three other crystals shot up around her, separating herself from the stranger with a rainbow of refracting light.  She collected a bit more reiatsu and her wound began knitting closed, the pain receding as the spirits began to intervene, ”You can not remember anything before yesterday; and the only thing you ‘know’ is that I need to be stopped? What is the rest of your name, Hibano, or did they not even leave you with that much?”

SUMMARY
Niji gets shanked!
Niji slaps at 167 accuracy for 6 damage!
Niji uses Bakudo #73 to put up a 10 HP barrier
Niji uses Bandage and heals 6 HP

HP is 66 (75 - 60 + 6 (Band))
Barrier HP is 10
Reishi is 178 (200 - 20 (IMC) - 5 (Band) + 3 (TU)

Niji has Titanic Edge 2 on Hibano: +10 Def, +10 Accuracy, +2 Damage, 2 DR
Defense vs Hibano is 95
Base Accuracy vs Hibano is 55

At-Will:
Gamble
QGQOvj6E1d27 - Mitigate!

Standard Action:
Snap out of it! (Strike)
Bashing (-5 Reishi, -5% RL)
1d100+75
1d4+2
-5% RL, -5 Reishi

Bonus Action:
Inverse Mountain Crystal (Imprison Self)

Standard Action:
Bandage

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs
Bandage - ⅓ 1d12 Healing

Debuffs

USES
Bandage - 0/1
Invigorate - 0/4
Sense - 0/3

Speed Clones - 0/2 (Move Tech)
Utsusemi - 0/1 (Move Tech)
Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/0 Self
Ningyo Joruri - 0/1
Bakudo 9 - 0/2
Bakudo 22 - 0/2
Bakudo 27 - 0/2

Bakudo 73 - 0/1 Utility, 0/1 Defense
Thousand Page Wholesale - 0/2
Raioken - 0/2
Bakudo 99 - 0/1

Soul Trigger - 0/1

Time Shift - 0/2, 0/1
Regenerate - 0/1
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT
Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 70 and you start with +5 to two Skills of your choice. You also gain a +35 bonus to every Initiative Roll.

GENIUS
Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy, Invigorat. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

UNBRIDLED
The standard Reishi cap is lifted. (You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi.) Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn per each foe you are fighting. (For example, in a 1v3, you would regain +9 Reishi.) Also, as a passive effect, as long as you remain at 50% HP or above, you gain the advantages of EDGE 2 against all foes, regardless of Reiatsu Levels. Alternatively, if you already have EDGE advantage (above EDGE 2) while above 50% HP, that advantage is now doubled.

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU
As a passive effect, your basic Strikes become area attacks and add the Bashing Major Effect. All other area attacks gain +10 accuracy and the Bashing Major Effect as well. Additionally, on a turn in which you use Invigorate, your Techs/Spells ignore 3 of their target’s DR; increase the amount of DR ignored by +3 per opponent in your current thread beyond the first. (3 DR ignored 1v1, 6 DR ignored 1v2, 9 DR ignored 1v3, etc)

TRAITS
Cleverness- You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

Assault - As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

Rush - As an at-will action, you add Rush to one attack during your turn. Rush makes it so if the attack misses, it deals direct damage equal to half of the original damage. This does not apply any status effects from the original attack. (4/thread)

Blur - As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn. (4/thread)

Tempered - Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

Talented - As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it.

TECHNIQUES
SPEED CLONES - 0/2
Type: Defense - Hohō Art
Action: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.
Cost: 5 Reishi

UTSUSEMI - 0/1
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.
Cost: 10 Reishi

BAKUDŌ #12: YŪGURE NO MANTO (DUSK CLOAK) - 0/2
Type: Defense - Kido Spell
Activate: At-Will - Reactive
Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

BAKUDŌ #7: KEIKATSU (OPENING REVIVAL) - 0/1
Type: Utility - Kido Healing Spell
Activate: At-Will
Effect: As an at-will action you restore 30 HP to self or a comrade.
Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Limit: Once per target.

NINGYŌ JŌRURI (PUPPET THEATER)
Type: Bonus Action
Action: Utility
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. Cannot be used in conjunction with the standard tech Holy Slave on the same turn.
Cost: 10 Reishi.

BAKUDŌ #9: GEKI (STRIKE) - 0/2
Type: Utility
Activate: Bonus Action
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.
Duration: 1 turn
Cost: 5 Reishi.

BAKUDŌ #22: HAKUFUKU (WHITE CRAWL) 0/2
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%
Limit: Twice per battle.

BAKUDŌ #27: INEMURI (FORCED SLUMBER) - 0/2
You quickly hold your hand in front of your enemy’s face as their pupils dilate before they fall unconscious.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL)
Type: Defense / Utility
Activate: Bonus Action - Reactive
Effect: As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure with 10 HP. While trapped, your opponent cannot make any attacks against you but also cannot be targeted until they break free. While trapped your foe will be cut off from the outside. None of their techs/spells will affect anyone outside of it. This spell has 0 defense (auto-hit), and is unaffected by Edge of either the caster or the target.
Cost: 20 Reishi
Limit: Once per battle as a defense and once as a utility. Cannot use both on the same turn.

RAIŌKEN (THUNDER KING FIST)
Type: Attack - Barrage
Action: Standard
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.
Cost: 25 Reishi

SENMAIOROSHI (THOUSAND-PAGE WHOLESALE)
In a blur of motion, you make multiple extremely fast slashes that shred your target to pieces.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: For an extra cost of 10 Reishi, you may add the Delay major effect to each attack.

BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
A powerful binding spell that wraps black cloth around the target and places gray slabs spaced along the cloth that pin them to the ground.
Requirement: Focus Skill of 45
Activate: Standard Action
Effect: As a standard action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target's Reiatsu Level is suppressed to 1, they lose any Edge advantage, and are forcibly removed from Shunko, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot make any attacks against you and your allies OR be targeted with attacks by you or your allies.
Duration: 3 turns
Limit: Once per battle.

Blood Offering - SOUL TRIGGER
Type: Utility (Considered a Forbidden Technique)
Effect: You regain 20 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Base Reiatsu Level by 50%. Additionally, for the duration, increase your Damage Tier with all attacks by +2 and your Defense by +15. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.
Duration: 4 turns
Cost: 10 HP

RELEASE
AREA, SLASHING
Cost: 20
Effect: 4 Damage Dice, crits on 75+, +4 damage on a crit
Titan and Area Attack includes +10 accuracy, 5 reishi drain, and -5% Base RL.

Stage 1 - Lost Spirits
GAMBLE
Effect: As an at-will action, you roll a 1d27. On your next turn, you may use the Release Tech that corresponds to the number you rolled, bypassing any prerequisites. You may only use one release technique at a time, but otherwise you can use it as normal. The tech that you roll will be the same Stage that you are currently in. Each different type of release technique can only be used once per thread. If you roll the same one twice, the second time the effect fizzles out and produces nothing. If you roll a 27, you cannot use this power at all for the remainder of combat.
Stage 2: Can now roll two 1d27's and choose the preferred result.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and the cost is reduced by -5 Reishi.
Cost: Same cost as whichever tech is rolled.
Limit: Indefinite, but only one type of each Release per combat.

Stage 1 - Locus of Nature
TIME SHIFT
Requirements: Requires Focus skill of 40.
Effects: As an at-will action you gain either an additional standard action or an additional bonus action on your turn. Max of one extra Standard Action per turn can be gained via Time Shift or Clone.
Stage 2: Can now be used three times per battle.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 15 Reishi.

MALICIOUS
Activate: None (Passive)
Effect: As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +1 with Release Attack Techs.
Stage 2: Damage tier increases by +2.
Stage 3: Add +10 bonus damage with all Release Attack Techs.

Stage 2
REGENERATE
Action: Bonus
Effect: As a bonus action, designate a target (yourself or an ally). All damage the target received from one foe's non-critical attacks on their turn is converted instead into HP. For example, if they would have taken 20 damage, they will instead heal for 20 HP. This does not go into effect if that damage is mitigated by armor or damage reduction. Only if it would have removed HP. Remember, unless otherwise specified, damage will always be applied to armor before going to HP. Considered a Healing Technique. HP gained can be shared with one ally.
Stage 3: Gain Stage 2 upgrade and only costs 20 Reishi.

VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +10 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.
Stage 3: Accuracy bonus increases to +15.

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Deceived status effect on your foe. While Deceived any at-will actions they use require a bonus action and any bonus actions they use require a standard action for the duration.

Devastating
Effect: As a passive effect your Release Attacks deal an extra +15 bonus damage when you score a critical hit.
Limit: Indefinite.

REIATSU: 393,000 (Total: 786,000)
REIATSU: HP:66/75 | REISHI: 178/200| DEF:85 | DMG DIE: 1d14 | ACC: +55

1d27·1d100+70·1d4·1d12·1d12
Last Edit: May 7, 2022 13:09:30 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 7, 2022 16:34:01 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

Niji was caught off guard and received a sword stab right in the gut - a bit too gruesome for his liking, but he didn't have a choice. The following blow missed its mark, however, and Hibano received a slap across the face in response, which forced him to make a step back and briefly clutch onto his cheek, before raising his weapon again.

Even when struck and forced to bleed, Niji did not go back to the offensive. Instead, she erected a wall between herself and the teen, and continued pleading for him to stand down, asking questions and poking holes into just what little he knows about his life. Both of them took the time to prepare for battle when separated by the barrier - while the woman was healing, he focused onto the ambient energy in the battlefield around them, ready to siphon their power to replenish himself as the battle continues.

"Nobody has left me with anything!" Hibano shot back in an attempt to refute. His hands cocked the sword in his hands back as he searched for a weakness in the crystal wall which would allow him to shatter it. "My memories are mine, not anyone else's! My mission is mine, not anyone else's!" Of course, he did not know his full name, either.

He sent forth two slashes, in an X formation, to cut through the crystal barrier and allow him to approach Niji once again.

HIBANO
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Afflicted with Obscured and Pesquisa!
Gain 1 stack of Flawless Strikes!

Niji's Strike - vs 130 def - hits for 6 dmg! Hanki gains +5 defense! Bashed for -5 Reishi and -5% RL!

Bonus Action: Matter Soul Manipulation, -25 Reishi
Choose HATE: As an at-will action two Basic Attacks on your turn siphon 5 Reishi from the target on hit.

Standard Action: Sword Slash (Enhanced Strike)
Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun), Flawless Strikes (+5 acc/+1 dmg tier)
Accuracy - Tc6QxXCU1d100+60
Damage - 2d12

Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun), Flawless Strikes (+5 acc/+1 dmg tier)
Accuracy - 1d100+60
Damage - 2d12

ACTIVE EFFECTS
First Release (Tempered): x2 RL per turn, 0 Reishi per turn, +5 Defense against Non-Basics, +5 Reflex.

Flawless Strikes: 1 stack.

Pesquisa: 1/3 turns, +15 defense
Hanki: 5/25 defense gained.
Matter Soul Manipulation: As an at-will action two Basic Attacks on your turn siphon 5 Reishi from the target on hit.

Obscured: 1/4 turns
Bashed: -5% RL

CLASS
Fighter
- Flawless Strikes: Each time one of your Strike Basic Attacks hit, increase the Accuracy and Damage Tier of further Strike Basic Attacks used on subsequent turns. Accuracy is increased by +5 (up to a max of +20). Damage Tier is increased by +1 (up to a max of +4). Both bonuses are reduced to normal (+0) on the turn following a successful crit roll.
- Intense Training: You start with the Enhanced Strike Basic Attack. As a passive effect your Enhanced Basic Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict the Stun status.
Monk
- Perfect Form: All of your Basic Strikes, Advanced Zanjutsu, and Advanced Hakuda Attack Techniques are perfected. Perfected techniques gain +10 Accuracy, +1 Damage Tier. Advanced Zanjutsu and Hakuda Techniques gain +1 extra use per battle.
- Battle Forged: You gain the Advanced Hakuda Technique Shunko and it doesn’t take up a Forbidden Tech Slot or require a Focus skill of 45. The duration is also increased by 2 turns and it costs -10 less Reishi.

TRAITS

Talented: As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it.
(0/1)
Blitz: As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.
(0/3)
Blur: As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn.
(1/4)
Haste: When you activate Haste, you gain 1 additional Bonus Action on your turn.
(0/3)
Tempered: Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning it is a passive activation and you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread.

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Defensive
Speed Clones - As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique. -5 Reishi
(0/2)
(1/1)
Bakudo #12: Yugure no Manto - As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with. -5 Reishi
(0/2)
Hanki - As a bonus action, pick one foe. Each time that foe makes an attack against you, gain a +5 bonus to defense against them. -10 Reishi
(1/1)

Utility
Puppet Theater - As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. -10 Reishi
(0/1)
Tsukiyubi - As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. -10 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #22: Hakufuku - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. -5 Reishi
(0/2)
Bakudo #9: Geki - As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. -5 Reishi
(1/2)

Advanced
Matter Soul Manipulation - As a bonus action, you choose one of the following soul manipulations. You can only use one per battle. See list in Advanced Techs section. -25 Reishi
(1/1)
Thunder King Fist - As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect. Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect. -20 Reishi
(0/3)
Bakudo #40: Goyogai - As a bonus action, remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade. -15 Reishi
(0/1)
Bakudo #26: Kyokko - As an at-will action you have a 50% chance to inflict the special status effect Obscured for four turns on yourself. While obscured, for the duration, any attacks dealt by you or against you will not be affected by enemy abilities which would apply direct damage based on missed attacks. On the turn after the end of the duration, you gain an extra Standard Action. -15 Reishi
(1/1)

Forbidden
Shunko - As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For 6 turns, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6., -10 Reishi
(0/1)
Full Cancel - After reacting to a foe's attack on your previous turn (whether you avoided or were hit by it), you can spend a standard action to redirect the same attack back at them the next time they use it. It deals direct damage equal to the amount of damage it would have hit you for. You take no damage from the attack itself., -25 Reishi
(0/2)

RELEASE

Amplified Trait
Reflex
+5 at First Release
+10 at Second Release
+15 at Third Release

Enhancements:
- Heightened (First Release): As a passive effect your defense is increased by +5/+10/+15 against Non-Basic Attacks.
- Deadly (Second Release): As a passive effect you gain a bonus +10/+15 to accuracy with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.
- Ferocious (Final Release): As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +3 with 2 Basic Attacks, per turn, while in a Released state.

Techniques:

1st Release:
- Breach - As a bonus action, you redirect a non-critical attack that would have hit you and deal it's full damage back at a foe of your choice as direct damage., -25 Reishi (0/2)
2nd Release:
- Multi-Arms, As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice., -20 Reishi (0/4)
3rd Release:
- Clone, As a bonus action, your duplicate joins you in combat. The clone has HP equal to 40% of your max HP. They receive one standard action., -15 Reishi (0/1)

REIATSU: 459,800 (484,000) -> 919,600
HP: 69/75 | REISHI: 130/200 | DEF: 115 (100) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100+60·2d12·1d100·1d100+60·2d12·1d100
Last Edit: May 7, 2022 16:39:06 GMT -5 by Hibano

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 7, 2022 17:26:12 GMT -5

Niji gathered energy as the barrier went down. She was not particularly good at playing defensive, but she didn’t want to have to strike down this confused young man. She needed to be ready to use as much energy as she could gather. He began slashing at the barrier to get to her, not deterred then.  ”Listen to what you are saying! I have never met you; and the reason you hate me has slipped your mind? Does that make any sense at all?!”

Maybe, maybe she could dispel whatever the Shinigami had done to him.  It was worth a shot.  She focused reishi into her voice, and spoke clearly as the crystal shattered, her voice echoing in Hibano's mind ”Clear your head. Focus your thoughts. Remember who you are.”

If she determined the Shinigami were responsible for brainwashing this person and sending it after her, there would be hell to pay. She wasn’t sure if Hibano was going to stop, or if she’d have to batter him into submission before he’d listen to reason. Once more she pleaded, expecting the words to find deaf ears again, ”The only thing I am doing, that I have ever tried to do; is to make the planet a better place for humanity.”

Niji shook her head, visions of the reality that never was rising unbidden to the front of her mind, and her voice came out low, but loud enough for the stranger to hear it. ”I will not reconsider that dream."

SUMMARY

HP is 67 (66 + 1 (Band))
Barrier is ded
Reishi is 191 (178 + 25 (IN) - 10 (NJ) - 5 (#9) + 3 (TU)

Defense vs Hibano is 95

At-Will:
Gamble
lmGqcmhV1d27 - Aegis!

Standard Action:
Invigorate

Bonus Action:
Commanding Voice - Ningyo Joruri
1d100 < 75 Hibano is forced to use Bakudo #40.

Standard Action:
Familiar Words - Bakudo #9
1d100 < 85 one of Hibano’s standard actions is reduced to a bonus action.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs
Bandage - 2/3 1d12 Healing

Debuffs

USES
Bandage - 1/1
Invigorate - 1/4
Sense - 0/3

Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/0 Self
Ningyo Joruri - 1/1
Bakudo 9 - 1/2
Bakudo 22 - 0/2
Bakudo 27 - 0/2

Bakudo 73 - 1/1 Utility, 0/1 Defense
Raioken - 0/2
Bakudo 99 - 0/1

Soul Trigger - 0/1

Time Shift - 0/2, 0/1
Regenerate - 0/1
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT
Your natural Skill cap of 50 is increased to 70 and you start with +5 to two Skills of your choice. You also gain a +35 bonus to every Initiative Roll.

GENIUS
Start with the Enhanced Basic Techniques/Spells; Focus Energy, Invigorat. Also, three times per battle, you can use Focus Energy or Invigorate as an At-Will action.

UNBRIDLED
The standard Reishi cap is lifted. (You may now gain an unlimited amount of Reishi.) Also, you gain +3 Reishi at the end of each turn per each foe you are fighting. (For example, in a 1v3, you would regain +9 Reishi.) Also, as a passive effect, as long as you remain at 50% HP or above, you gain the advantages of EDGE 2 against all foes, regardless of Reiatsu Levels. Alternatively, if you already have EDGE advantage (above EDGE 2) while above 50% HP, that advantage is now doubled.

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU
As a passive effect, your basic Strikes become area attacks and add the Bashing Major Effect. All other area attacks gain +10 accuracy and the Bashing Major Effect as well. Additionally, on a turn in which you use Invigorate, your Techs/Spells ignore 3 of their target’s DR; increase the amount of DR ignored by +3 per opponent in your current thread beyond the first. (3 DR ignored 1v1, 6 DR ignored 1v2, 9 DR ignored 1v3, etc)

TRAITS
Cleverness- You have a passive +15% bonus to inflict a status effect from any source.

Assault - As an at-will action, roll two d100s for each accuracy roll you make with any Non-Basic Attack. Use the better of the two rolls for each.

Rush - As an at-will action, you add Rush to one attack during your turn. Rush makes it so if the attack misses, it deals direct damage equal to half of the original damage. This does not apply any status effects from the original attack. (4/thread)

Blur - As a passive effect you can use one Movement Tech as an at-will action on your turn. (4/thread)

Tempered - Your 1st Release Stage is always active, meaning you bypass the minimum post prerequisite that prevents you from using it at the beginning of the thread. You are still prevented from using your 2nd or Final Releases until the minimum post count has been met.

Talented - As an at-will action choose one Non-Forbidden Tech or Spell you've learned. You gain an extra use of it and it doesn't count against any other kinds of usage limits imposed upon it.

TECHNIQUES
SPEED CLONES - 0/2
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid all direct damage that would have been dealt to you during your turn.

UTSUSEMI - 0/1
Effect: As a bonus action, you avoid two non-critical attacks that would have hit you during your turn. Considered a Movement Technique.

Effect: As an at-will action you are immune to newly applied non-special status effects and negate the damage bonus from critical hits during your turn. Does not remove status effects you have been previously afflicted with.

Special Effect: You can spend an extra 5 Reishi to grant a 40% chance to apply the special status Mend to your target. Mend increases total healing from this spell to 60 HP instead of 30. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn. Cannot be used in conjunction with the standard tech Holy Slave on the same turn.

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 70% chance to inflict the special Enthralled status on your target. Enthralled targets have one of their Standard Actions reduced to a Bonus Action for the duration. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Effect: As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage. The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%

You quickly hold your hand in front of your enemy’s face as their pupils dilate before they fall unconscious.
Effect: As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict two stacks of the Blind status on your target. Upon infliction it also deals 1d8 direct damage The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.

Effect: As a reactive bonus action, you either create a barrier that protects you and up to 2 allies against all non-critical attacks from your foe(s) OR as a regular bonus action you can trap your foe inside an enclosure with 10 HP. While trapped, your opponent cannot make any attacks against you but also cannot be targeted until they break free. While trapped your foe will be cut off from the outside. None of their techs/spells will affect anyone outside of it. This spell has 0 defense (auto-hit), and is unaffected by Edge of either the caster or the target.
Limit: Once per battle as a defense and once as a utility. Cannot use both on the same turn.

Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Overwhelm major effect.
Special Effect: Treat this Barrage like an area attack that also deals the Spread major effect.

In a blur of motion, you make multiple extremely fast slashes that shred your target to pieces.
Effect: As a standard action, you make a barrage attack with 4 dmg dice that deals the Slashing major effect.
Special Effect: For an extra cost of 10 Reishi, you may add the Delay major effect to each attack.

A powerful binding spell that wraps black cloth around the target and places gray slabs spaced along the cloth that pin them to the ground.
Effect: As a standard action, you have an 60% chance to inflict the special Sealed status on one target. While Sealed, for the duration, the target's Reiatsu Level is suppressed to 1, they lose any Edge advantage, and are forcibly removed from Shunko, Hollow Mask, and/or Released state. Also, for the duration, they cannot make any attacks against you and your allies OR be targeted with attacks by you or your allies.

Effect: You regain 20 Reishi at the time of use and increase your Base Reiatsu Level by 50%. Additionally, for the duration, increase your Damage Tier with all attacks by +2 and your Defense by +15. On the turn after the end of the duration, you will be temporarily Exhausted for 1 turn.

RELEASE
AREA, SLASHING

Stage 1 - Lost Spirits
GAMBLE
Effect: As an at-will action, you roll a 1d27. On your next turn, you may use the Release Tech that corresponds to the number you rolled, bypassing any prerequisites. You may only use one release technique at a time, but otherwise you can use it as normal. The tech that you roll will be the same Stage that you are currently in. Each different type of release technique can only be used once per thread. If you roll the same one twice, the second time the effect fizzles out and produces nothing. If you roll a 27, you cannot use this power at all for the remainder of combat.

TIME SHIFT
Effects: As an at-will action you gain either an additional standard action or an additional bonus action on your turn. Max of one extra Standard Action per turn can be gained via Time Shift or Clone.

MALICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect your damage tier increases by +1 with Release Attack Techs.

Stage 2
REGENERATE
Effect: As a bonus action, designate a target (yourself or an ally). All damage the target received from one foe's non-critical attacks on their turn is converted instead into HP. For example, if they would have taken 20 damage, they will instead heal for 20 HP. This does not go into effect if that damage is mitigated by armor or damage reduction. Only if it would have removed HP. Remember, unless otherwise specified, damage will always be applied to armor before going to HP. Considered a Healing Technique. HP gained can be shared with one ally.

VICIOUS
Effect: As a passive effect you gain a bonus +10 to accuracy with Release Attack Techs.

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION
Effect: As a bonus action, you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Deceived status effect on your foe. While Deceived any at-will actions they use require a bonus action and any bonus actions they use require a standard action for the duration.

Devastating
Effect: As a passive effect your Release Attacks deal an extra +15 bonus damage when you score a critical hit.

REIATSU: HP:66/75 | REISHI: 178/200| DEF:85 | DMG DIE: 1d14 | ACC: +55

1d27·1d100··1d12
Last Edit: May 7, 2022 17:30:33 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 8, 2022 2:55:30 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

The crystal barrier went down without much of a fight. Both of the sword slices cleaved through it like butter, and in their aftermath, the energy maintaining the structure broke apart and dissipated, once again letting the two Fullbringers face one another. And yet, even now, vulnerable to Hibano's attacks once again, Niji did not try to attack. Instead, she remained certain that he was misguided and nothing that he was assured of - her evilness, his memories - rang true.

The woman was so determined and so dedicated to her point of view that it couldn't have just been merely a nefarious plot to hide their past away from him. Hibano realized that as well. When the crystal wall came down, he stood with his sword in the front, ready to strike or block an attack, but lowered the weapon somewhat after listening to her. Niji even explained her dream to him. To make the world a better place for humanity. That's not something you could expect of the Niji that his mind recalled.

"...maybe..." Hibano muttered under his breath and looked down at the grass below. "...maybe you aren't merely lying..."

But, this didn't make sense! Why has he felt what he did? Was it really merely an illusion? If so, then what wasn't an illusion in his thoughts? As soon as Hibano's mind touched upon that question, it retreated in flight. No, it has to be real, somehow, and he needs to cling onto it. Else, he has nothing.

"But I'm still getting these urges to fight you, to stop you... and this nature won't recede..." he mumbled. The aura around him was turning more tense - however, it was not merely more power being pulled out of his body. His Reiatsu itself would start to feel different - as if there were two people standing where he was, Hibano itself, and a soul locked inside of his body, now finally able to fully exert itself and reveal itself to the world. "If it's misguiding me, then I should control it, but I don't know if I can..."

Once the transformation was complete, a very faint burst of Reishi spread forth, and the aura receded entirely. Visually, Hibano did not appear any different - but both in power and in the nature of his Reiatsu, it was a different story.

He cracked a faint smile.

"...and I don't know if I should. What it's saying feels so right. Like it's what I truly believed, all along, no matter what anyone says."

Though the teen did not move, his sheer power alone meant that his frame flickered, leaving static after-images around Niji. Some of them were unremarkable, others were winding up to attack, or to distract, and all of them were lifelike.

HIBANO
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Gain 2 stacks of Flawless Strikes!

Affected with Enthralled and Manipulated!

At-Will: Soul Fusion III (Final Release) - x6 RL, +15 Reflex, recovers 30 HP. Unlock Final Release enhancements and techniques. -6 Reishi per turn.

Bonus Action: After-Image (Clone - As a bonus action, your duplicate joins you in combat. The clone has HP equal to 40% of your max HP. They receive one standard action.), -15 Reishi

Bonus Action (Haste): Invigorate, +25 Reishi

Standard Action: Converted to Bonus Action - Spirit Cleanse (Bakudo #40: Goyogai - As a bonus action, remove all status effects (non-special.) Can be used on self or a comrade.), -15 Reishi

Standard Action: Converted to Bonus Action - After-Image Illusions (Puppet Theater - As a bonus action you have a 60% chance to inflict the special Manipulated status on your target. The user declares a Standard or Advanced technique/spell (excluding any Forbidden or Release techs/spells) that the target knows and takes no more than a standard or bonus action to use. The target is then forced to use this technique/spell on their next turn.), -10 Reishi

Need to roll 60 or less to force Niji to use Inverse Mountain Crystal - Dqf6VLU61d100

Standard Action (Clone): Does nothing.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Final Release (Tempered): x6 RL per turn, -6 Reishi per turn, +15 Defense against Non-Basics, +15 accuracy and +3 damage tier to two Basic Attacks, +15 Reflex.

Flawless Strikes: 3 stacks.
Invigorate: 25/100 recovered.

Pesquisa: 2/3 turns, +15 defense
Matter Soul Manipulation: As an at-will action two Basic Attacks on your turn siphon 5 Reishi from the target on hit.
Clone: 30/30 HP

Obscured: 2/4 turns

CLASS
Fighter
Monk

TRAITS

(0/1)
(0/3)
(1/4)
(0/3)

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Defensive
(0/2)
(1/1)
(0/2)
(1/1)

Utility
(1/1)
(0/2)
(0/2)
(1/2)

Advanced
(1/1)
(0/3)
(1/1)
(1/1)

Forbidden
(0/1)
(0/2)

RELEASE

Amplified Trait
Reflex
+5 at First Release
+10 at Second Release
+15 at Third Release

Enhancements:

Techniques:

1st Release:
2nd Release:
3rd Release:
- Clone, As a bonus action, your duplicate joins you in combat. The clone has HP equal to 40% of your max HP. They receive one standard action., -15 Reishi (1/1)

REIATSU: 459,800 (484,000) -> 2,758,800
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 109/200 | DEF: 125 (100) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 8, 2022 8:54:33 GMT -5

As the young man’s reiatsu transformed, Niji briefly wondered if the false lives were screwing up her perception again. The change in reiatsu was obvious, and the signature of the reiatsu was familiar to her. Probably more familiar to her than anyone else’s, given the amount of time she had spent around it in the false lives. It came out as a whisper, half hoping, half dreading, ”...Val?”

She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, but the reiatsu remained. Her mind raced, trying to figure out what this could mean. Reports of possession in the spirit world were minimal, and usually involved some strangeness with body-swapping hollows. But the timetables matched up; maybe some fragment of Val’s spirit had separated during the transformation that Tendo had put her through. After all, Niji held a small part of Val after the Shinigami had sealed her away. Maybe this poor boy had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Niji held up a hand in a halting gesture, further gathering her own reiatsu; if some fragment of Val was riding shotgun in the other fullbringer’s mind, that was extremely dangerous. ”I think I know what might have happened to your memory. A few days ago; when the Shinigami created that monster, I think a fragment of the woman’s soul tried to take possession of your body. She and I did not get along,” At least not in this world. ”and her residence in your soul has scrambled your memories. Let me help you find out who you were.  Fight it!  Fight her!”

SUMMARY

HP is 69 (67 + 2 (Band))
Reishi is 214 (191 + 25 (IN) + 3 (TU) - 5 (#2))

Defense vs Hibano is 95

At-Will:
Gamble
4TCu3ULL1d27 - Breach!

Bonus Action:
None

Standard Action:
Invigorate

Standard Action:
Let Me Help You! - BAKUDŌ #2: KARE (BLIGHT)
1d100 < 55 inflict Stagger

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs
Bandage - 3/3 1d12 Healing

Debuffs

USES
Bandage - 1/1
Invigorate - 2/4
Sense - 0/3

Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/0 Self
Ningyo Joruri - 1/1
Bakudo 9 - 1/2
Bakudo 22 - 0/2
Bakudo 27 - 0/2

Bakudo 73 - 0/1 Utility, 0/1 Defense
Raioken - 0/2
Bakudo 99 - 0/1

Soul Trigger - 0/1

Time Shift - 0/2, 0/1
Regenerate - 0/1
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT

GENIUS

UNBRIDLED

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
SPEED CLONES - 0/2

UTSUSEMI - 0/1

RELEASE
AREA, SLASHING

Stage 1 - Lost Spirits
GAMBLE

TIME SHIFT

MALICIOUS

Stage 2
REGENERATE

VICIOUS

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION

Devastating

REIATSU: HP: 69/75 | REISHI: 214/200| DEF:85 | DMG DIE: 1d14 | ACC: +55

1d27·1d100·1d12
Last Edit: May 8, 2022 8:55:33 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 8, 2022 14:05:55 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

Hibano's transformation forced a chance to Niji's demeanor. Finally, she remembered something about him - after muttering something cryptic under her breath, she began weaving a yet another conspiracy theory to him. A monster, created by the Shinigami a few days ago, had taken possession of him, and scrambled his mind in some way that it caused him to forget his memories and scrambled his mind.

"What are you... saying...?" Hibano muttered in response, briefly lowering his weapon. Has she gone mad? What monster is she even talking about? And...

Wait, but it did ring somewhat true... After all, he knew that he had a soul locked inside of his heart. A soul that he has sworn to free, by collecting the Hogyoku, and so allowing her to pass to Soul Society, where she can rest. Whether it was just a lucky guess in the middle of her ramblings or whether she had actually tugged onto the correct thread, Niji's theory and his memories aligned somewhat.

But then...

"Monster?" the teen called out, his words speaking with a lot more venom. Drawing even more power from his body, he walked forth, his eyes locked towards Niji. "She's not a monster. Don't you dare call her that."

Suddenly, Hibano lunged forward - moving at superhuman speed, he closed the distance, and for the fraction of a second, all of his after-images coalesced into him and he sent a downwards slash at Niji's core. After turning around, the teen went for another, upwards swing - then followed it with two faster, one-handed slashes. His final attack was a charging slash - he suddenly lunged forth, slashing with a wide arc, and stopped behind Niji, on one knee, the sword still held up in the air after the swing.

HIBANO
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Nothing.

At-Will: Tsukiyubi - As an at-will action all of your basic strikes this turn gain +20 to accuracy and upgrade their Damage Tier by +2. -10 Reishi

At-Will: Offensive Combat Stance (Multi-Arms - As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice.), -15 Reishi

At-Will: Blitz - As an at-will action you can make two Basic Attacks during one of your Standard Actions on your turn.

Bonus Action: Full Power Soul Fusion (Shunko - As a bonus action you activate Shunkō. For 6 turns, increase your Accuracy with Strikes on this turn by +15, increase your damage tier with Strikes by 2, increase your Base RL by 50%, and increase your DR by 6.), -10 Reishi

Passive: Activate Edge IV vs. Niji (+20 def, 6 DR, +6 dmg, +20 acc)

Bonus Action (Haste): Sword Slash (Enhanced Strike - Converted by Multi-Arms)
Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun), Flawless Strikes (+15 acc/+3 dmg tier), Shunko (+15 acc/+2 dmg tier), Tsukiyubi (+20 acc/+2 dmg tier), Multi-Arms (Additional dmg die), Edge (+20 acc/+6 dmg)

Accuracy - B48SLSl01d100+100
Damage - 3d18+6

Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun), Flawless Strikes (+15 acc/+3 dmg tier), Shunko (+15 acc/+2 dmg tier), Tsukiyubi (+20 acc/+2 dmg tier), Multi-Arms (Additional dmg die), Edge (+20 acc/+6 dmg), Final Release (+15 acc/+3 dmg tier)

Accuracy - 1d100+100
Damage - 3d20+6

Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun), Flawless Strikes (+15 acc/+3 dmg tier), Shunko (+15 acc/+2 dmg tier), Tsukiyubi (+20 acc/+2 dmg tier), Multi-Arms (Additional dmg die), Edge (+20 acc/+6 dmg), Final Release (+15 acc/+3 dmg tier)

Accuracy - 1d100+100
Damage - 3d20+6

Blitz: Sword Slash (Enhanced Strike)
Affected by: Perfected Form (+10 acc/+1 dmg tier), Intense Training (30% Stun), Flawless Strikes (+15 acc/+3 dmg tier), Shunko (+15 acc/+2 dmg tier), Tsukiyubi (+20 acc/+2 dmg tier), Multi-Arms (Additional dmg die), Edge (+20 acc/+6 dmg)

Accuracy - 1d100+100
Damage - 3d18+6

Standard Action (Clone): Sword Slash (Enhanced Strike)

Accuracy - 1d100+100
Damage - 3d18+6

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Final Release (Tempered): x6 RL per turn, -6 Reishi per turn, +15 Defense against Non-Basics, +15 accuracy and +3 damage tier to two Basic Attacks, +15 Reflex.

Invigorate: 25/100 recovered.

Pesquisa: 3/3 turns, +15 defense
Clone: 30/30 HP
Shunko: 1/6 turns

Obscured: 3/4 turns

CLASS
Fighter
Monk

TRAITS

(0/1)
(1/3)
(1/4)
(2/3)

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Defensive
(0/2)
(1/1)
(0/2)
(1/1)

Utility
(1/1)
(1/2)
(0/2)
(1/2)

Advanced
(1/1)
(0/3)
(1/1)
(1/1)

Forbidden
(0/1)
(0/2)

RELEASE

Amplified Trait
Reflex
+5 at First Release
+10 at Second Release
+15 at Third Release

Enhancements:

Techniques:

1st Release:
2nd Release:
- Multi-Arms, As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice., -20 Reishi (1/4)
3rd Release:
- Clone, As a bonus action, your duplicate joins you in combat. The clone has HP equal to 40% of your max HP. They receive one standard action., -15 Reishi (1/1)

REIATSU: 701,800 (484,000) -> 4,210,800
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 68/200 | DEF: 125 (100) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100+100·3d18+6·1d100·1d100+100·3d20+6·1d100·1d100+100·3d20+6·1d100·1d100+100·3d18+6·1d100·1d100+100·3d18+6·1d100

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 8, 2022 14:54:16 GMT -5

Niji started to clarify, but quickly found herself under a volley of attacks. She responded quickly, calling on the earth to defend her as she backpedaled; uttering out ”Twirl, Kaze-no-Bon” as the spirits of the earth responded to her call for aid.. Spires of earth shot up and defended against most of the strike, and a particularly dangerous one was met by a suddenly appearing figure on the battlefield. The figure wore flowing red kimono and a straw hat covering its face; and it Hibano’s strike with ease, turning its the strike at an afterimage and causing it to dissipate.

Just as quickly as it had appeared, the zanpakuto spirit disappeared, and Niji spun to look at the man on one knee behind her. The boy was no doubt driven half-mad if Val was residing inside his head, and it seemed the more energy he released, the more he tapped into the woman’s berserker side. So, it seemed the answer would be to bring him back down to his baseline; he seemed a bit more reasonable there, maybe she could explain further.

The earth around Hibano erupted with brightly glowing golden vines; similar to the reishi sapping sunmoss she used in her haven. They shot towards the man as he kneeled on the ground, aiming to wrap around him and hold him in place. No matter if the vines locked him down or not, Niji tried to desperately explain what she was trying to say, ”I am not calling the woman a monster, when the Shinigami were done with their damn experiment she wanted to destroy all of reality.  That is what I am calling a monster, not Val-imouto!”

Niji gasped at hearing the affectionate nickname she had had for the woman in the false life, it had come unbidden to her lips, said in the heat of the moment before she could consider her words. She shook her head roughly, and stood ready again in case the man was able to break from the vines.

SUMMARY
Niji breaches the 32 damage hit to the clone, destroying it
Niji uses IMC to block all other non-crits (read: all attacks)
Niji uses Kin

HP is 69
Reishi is 152 (214 - 25 (Breach) - 20 (IMC) - 20 (Kin) + 3 (TU))

Defense vs Hibano is 95

At-Will:
Gamble
vZWfb3M21d27 - Time Shift!  I guess?

Bonus Action:
Kaze-No-Bon - BREACH
Reflecting 32 direct damage at clone

Standard Action:
Bonus Reactive - Stonewall - BAKUDŌ #73: TOZANSHŌ (INVERSE MOUNTAIN CRYSTAL)
Blocks all other attacks.

Standard Action:
Sunmoss Vines - BAKUDŌ #99: PART 1 - KIN (FORBID)
1d100 < 75 inflict Sealed for 3 turns

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs

Debuffs

USES
Bandage - 1/1
Invigorate - 2/4
Sense - 0/3

Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/0 Self
Ningyo Joruri - 1/1
Bakudo 9 - 1/2
Bakudo 22 - 0/2
Bakudo 27 - 0/2

Bakudo 73 - 1/1 Utility, 1/1 Defense
Raioken - 0/2
Bakudo 99 - 1/1

Soul Trigger - 0/1

Time Shift - 0/2, 0/1
Regenerate - 0/1
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT

GENIUS

UNBRIDLED

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
SPEED CLONES - 0/2

UTSUSEMI - 0/1

RELEASE
AREA, SLASHING

Stage 1 - Lost Spirits
GAMBLE

TIME SHIFT

MALICIOUS

Stage 2
REGENERATE

VICIOUS

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION

Devastating

REIATSU: HP: 69/75 | REISHI: 152/200| DEF:85 | DMG DIE: 1d14 | ACC: +55
1d27·1d100
Last Edit: May 8, 2022 14:55:59 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 9, 2022 4:32:28 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

Split into an after-image, Hibano guarded himself against Niji's Zanpakuto spirit, deflecting the first of its blows by parrying it with the Asauchi. As the skirmish continued, however, the after-image could not last against the onslaught and was ripped apart by a clean blow across its torso, dissipating to nothingness. The Fullbringer himself rose from his knee and turned around, ready to go for an another round - this time, cleaving through any defenses she puts up as well.

Niji had a different idea, however. Golden vines suddenly shot forth from the ground, constricting around his limbs and pinning him down in place. The deep fusion between him and the other soul died down, and though the connection remained, he could no longer tap into its power. The Reiatsu emitted by him thus returned back to normal, its dual nature ceased. The woman yelled at him in fury, defending herself, explaining who she thought was the true villain in their past - not the woman she referred to as "Val-imouto".

Hibano suddenly thrust his head forth, aiming for the gap between Niji's eyes. Even if pinned down, he could still try to fight.

"Then... we could be talking about different people," the Fullbringer answered. "I've never heard of anyone called "Val". That doesn't make me feel anything."

He briefly struggled against the vines, before speaking again. "But you are right about one thing - or perhaps you just made a lucky guess. There is someone's soul locked inside of my body. My dead mother's soul was trapped there, and can't pass to Soul Society without being freed. My quest is to collect all of the pieces of the Hogyoku, and use them to free her so she may return to the afterlife."

HIBANO
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Niji breaches 32 direct damage at Hibano's Clone!

Sealed for 3 turns!

Bonus Action: Invigorate, +25 Reishi

Standard Action: Head Smash (Bakudo #22: Hakufuku - As a bonus action you have a 80% chance to inflict the Stagger status on your target and upon infliction it deals a 3d6 worth of direct damage.) -5 Reishi

Need to roll 80 or less to inflict Stagger - yrrregLZ1d100
If lands, deal 3d6 Direct Damage.

Standard Action:

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Invigorate: 50/100 recovered.

Obscured: 4/4 turns
Sealed: 1/3 turns

CLASS
Fighter
Monk

TRAITS

(0/1)
(1/3)
(1/4)
(2/3)

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Defensive
(0/2)
(1/1)
(0/2)
(1/1)

Utility
(1/1)
(1/2)
(1/2)
(1/2)

Advanced
(1/1)
(0/3)
(1/1)
(1/1)

Forbidden
(1/1)
(0/2)

RELEASE

Amplified Trait
Reflex
+5 at First Release
+10 at Second Release
+15 at Third Release

Enhancements:

Techniques:

1st Release:
2nd Release:
- Multi-Arms, As an at-will action you can use 1 Bonus Action on your turn to make a Basic Attack. Also all Basic Attacks on your turn roll 1 extra damage dice., -20 Reishi (1/4)
3rd Release:

REIATSU: 484,000 -> 1
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 83/200 | DEF: 110 (100) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

1d100·3d6
Last Edit: May 10, 2022 2:29:23 GMT -5 by Hibano

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 9, 2022 14:14:50 GMT -5

Niji stumbled backwards at the man's headbutt, and a flash of fury saw her reiatsu surge for a moment before she regained control herself. Her vision swam slightly, but nonetheless, there was no mistaking the reiatsu she had felt before binding the stranger. His words made no logical sense, could it have been Polina's?  Was she a fullbringer in real life? No; even the uniform looking menos grande had slight differentiations in their auras, there was no way she was confusing Val’s with someone else’s, blood relative or no.

The fullbringer sighed, ”Just the facts, then, no personal guesses or theories. I am very familiar with the reiatsu of the soul inside of you. That is the soul of someone named Valentina Tokareva; she was a few years younger than me, maybe around twenty. Saying we did not get along would be an understatement.”

Of course, she knew Val’s exact age, she had celebrated with the twins for several years, and even after Maria’s death, they still marked the occasion, it was just more somber. Niji shook her head to clear her mind again, that never happened. Nonetheless, she would let Hibano draw his own conclusion about the age; Val being his mother was, simply put, an impossibility. A result of the attempted possession, perhaps?

She wiped some of the blood away from her nose, ”The Shinigami turned her into the hōgyoku, then trapped her in a literal magic lamp. There are no pieces to recover unless you plan to face the entire might of the Gotei 13.”

SUMMARY
Niji takes a headbutt for 15 damage and two turns of stagger! OW!
Niji releases to stage 2.
Niji invigorates.
Niji uses Blight!

HP is 74 (69 - 15 + 20)
Reishi is 171 (152 + 25 (IN) - 5 (#2) - 4 (2U) + (TU))

Defense vs Hibano is 95

At-Will:
Release to stage 2, healing 20 HP

Bonus Action:
Invigorate

Standard Action:
Calm Down, Listen to Me - BAKUDŌ #2: KARE (BLIGHT)
ARzUYiYj1d100 < 55 inflict Stagger

Standard Action:
None

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs

Debuffs
Stagger - Final Turn

USES
Bandage - 1/1
Invigorate - 3/4
Sense - 0/3

Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/0 Self
Ningyo Joruri - 1/1
Bakudo 9 - 1/2
Bakudo 22 - 0/2
Bakudo 27 - 0/2

Raioken - 0/2
Bakudo 99 - 1/1

Soul Trigger - 0/1

Time Shift - 0/2, 0/1
Regenerate - 0/1
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT

GENIUS

UNBRIDLED

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
SPEED CLONES - 0/2

UTSUSEMI - 0/1

RELEASE
AREA, SLASHING

Stage 1 - Lost Spirits
GAMBLE

TIME SHIFT

MALICIOUS

Stage 2
REGENERATE

VICIOUS

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION

Devastating

REIATSU: HP: 74/75 | REISHI: 171/200| DEF:85 | DMG DIE: 1d14 | ACC: +55
1d100
Last Edit: May 9, 2022 14:16:22 GMT -5 by Niji

GAME MASTER

Wandenreich - Soldat

Hibano Avatar

Hibano

Post by Hibano on May 10, 2022 3:10:25 GMT -5

Hibano

Tags:

"That doesn't make sense," Hibano answered. The head smash striking Niji and causing her to bleed was faintly satisfying, but now he didn't expect to be able to reach her again. Instead, he listened in more to what the woman was trying to explain to him. "That woman is barely any older than me. And if she is trapped in that lamp, then how could she be trapped inside of me as well? You can't just split your soul into two that way..."

Perhaps something weird was going on that could trick Niji into believing that her... friend's? soul was trapped inside of him. Maybe she experienced a hallucination, or Hibano's powers somehow cast an illusion upon her which masked the true signature of the trapped soul. Hibano did not know much about all these weird spirit powers and how they could interact, so, much like Niji, he was baffled at the situation.

Niji, meanwhile, was pessimistic about his declared intent to collect the Hōgyoku, stating that Val was turned into the Hogyoku and there were no pieces to recover of her. Hibano looked at her in pause, briefly confused, then answered:

"That's not what I was told..." Oddly enough, he remembered this part extremely vividly, down to the specific quirks - in contrast to how muddy his memory was of everything else. "The Hōgyoku is an ancient artifact, several hundred years old, that was split into four pieces and hidden throughout all of the dimensions, because its creator was afraid that someone could abuse its power. If you collect all four pieces together, they can fulfill any single wish you want. If that woman was turned into a Hōgyoku recently, then perhaps it was some sort of attempt to replicate it..."

Briefly, the Fullbringer struggled with the vines. They still won't get off. "But if the Gotei 13 want to stop me from collecting those pieces, then let them come. I'm not going down without a fight."

HIBANO
DEFENSIVE PHASE
Nothing.

Bonus Action: Invigorate, +25 Reishi

Standard Action:

Standard Action:

Standard Action (Obscured):

ACTIVE EFFECTS

Invigorate: 75/100 recovered.

Sealed: 2/3 turns

CLASS
Fighter
Monk

TRAITS

(0/1)
(1/3)
(1/4)
(2/3)

TECHNIQUES
Enhanced Basic

Defensive
(0/2)
(1/1)
(0/2)
(1/1)

Utility
(1/1)
(1/2)
(1/2)
(1/2)

Advanced
(1/1)
(0/3)
(1/1)
(1/1)

Forbidden
(1/1)
(0/2)

RELEASE

Amplified Trait
Reflex
+5 at First Release
+10 at Second Release
+15 at Third Release

Enhancements:

Techniques:

1st Release:
2nd Release:
3rd Release:

REIATSU: 484,000 -> 1
HP: 75/75 | REISHI: 108/200 | DEF: 110 (100) | DMG DIE: d10 | ACC: +45

Player

Fullbringer

I have nothing to say.

Niji Avatar

Niji

Post by Niji on May 10, 2022 8:10:22 GMT -5

Niji looked at the young man, it was possible that there was a vague resemblance between him and the Torokeva family. There was no denying that the laws of physics were on the fritz a bit during the battle with the hōgyoku. She had seemingly been pulling her attacks from other realities, maybe she had pulled a future child from one in a last ditch effort to accomplish her goal? That was a pretty far out theory, and probably not one worth trying to voice at this moment. The boy was at least listening to her now when she spoke about things she knew to be true.

She sighed, allowing her reiatsu to return to her baseline, ”No, it does not make any sense. But those are the facts as I know them.” Niji paused for a moment, putting her finger to her chin, ”I think, if I did not know a particular individual, I would have said two souls residing in the same body was similarly impossible. But he has split his soul several times, and can even do the same for others that are willing.”

The fullbringer shook her head, she wasn’t about to inflict Hibano on Royga, not until she knew he wouldn’t be a danger to the young Quincy. The young man continued, and Niji let him say his piece, dreading that what he was saying might be true. If there was another hōgyoku, that was bad, to say the least. But it was of later concern, there was another key there he could latch on to, ”Where did you learn about the hōgyoku? Who told you about it? It might be important to remembering who you were before. This is the first I am hearing of an ancient hōgyoku, beyond the thing they turned Val into.”

SUMMARY
Niji dereleases to stage 1.
Niji invigorates.

HP is 74 (74)
Reishi is 199 (171 + 25 (IN) + 3 (TU))

Defense vs Hibano is 95

At-Will:
De-Release

Bonus Action:
Invigorate

Standard Action:
None

Standard Action:
None

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Buffs

Debuffs

USES
Bandage - 1/1
Invigorate - 3/4
Sense - 0/3

Bakudo 12 - 0/2
Bakudo 7 - 0/0 Self
Ningyo Joruri - 1/1
Bakudo 9 - 1/2
Bakudo 22 - 0/2
Bakudo 27 - 0/2

Raioken - 0/2
Bakudo 99 - 1/1

Soul Trigger - 0/1

Time Shift - 0/2, 0/1
Regenerate - 0/1
Illusion - 0/1

Genius - 0/3
Talented - 0/1
Assault - 0/2
Rush - 0/4
Blur 0/4

CLASS - Prodigy - Titan
ADEPT

GENIUS

UNBRIDLED

OPPRESSIVE REIATSU

TRAITS

TECHNIQUES
SPEED CLONES - 0/2

UTSUSEMI - 0/1

RELEASE
AREA, SLASHING

Stage 1 - Lost Spirits
GAMBLE

TIME SHIFT

MALICIOUS

Stage 2
REGENERATE

VICIOUS

Stage 3 - Fae Blood
ILLUSION

Devastating

REIATSU: HP: 74/75 | REISHI: 199/200| DEF:85 | DMG DIE: 1d14 | ACC: +55
Last Edit: May 10, 2022 8:10:48 GMT -5 by Niji